View Full Version : Miniturization????

12-04-2008, 08:38 AM
how can you tell if your hair is miniturizing? I read that telogen effluvium can also be a cause for hair loss, how can I know what I am having?

12-21-2008, 02:59 AM
you need to see a dermatologist. make sure that the doctor has a densitometer. with that instrument the doc will be able to tell you if you have miniturization.