View Full Version : Online Pharmacy

05-21-2010, 05:04 PM
What online pharmacies do you use to get your propecia or dutaseride? Has anyone used www.alldaychemist.com? I am looking for a cheaper alternative than getting it from my pharmacy. Any info would be great.

05-21-2010, 05:44 PM
A lot of people use inhouse pharmacy.

I use minoxidil.com

I can only vouch for minoxidil.com. I don't know inhouse...but a LOT of people seem to use and trust it though.

05-21-2010, 06:00 PM
I use pharmacyescrow.com. Cheap and great service.

05-22-2010, 05:57 AM
Thanks! I will try one of those. Those sites will definitely save me some cash.

MCR, I read in one of your other posts that you added Dutasteride to your daily routine. Where do you get that from? I didn't see it at pharmacyescrow.com

05-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I just looked at that inhouse pharmacy and you can get 180 tablets of generic finasteride 1mg for $100. Seeing as how the brand name is expensive it makes me wonder, would these generics work just as good? I want to have the best stuff to treat my hair, but I can't really shell out that much dough a month.

05-22-2010, 06:09 PM
Mike82, if you search for dutasteride on the site Avodart 0.5mg comes up. Avodart is dutasteride. I got the generic, 100 gelcaps for $80. There's a study floating around that shows that dutasteride is even more effective than finasteride, search for it and read it. I have no real proof that dutasteride does anything to grow hair, I'm just taking a chance on it.

kenny57028, generics are just as good, assuming they're legit. Never tried inhouse, but I've had a good experience with pharmacyescrow.

05-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Generics work exactly as well as propecia itself. But you have to make sure you are not getting FAKE drugs. A LOT of websites sell fake drugs to people. I HIGHLY suggest you talk to your doctor about a generic finasteride prescription. It won't be that expensive. Maybe a tad more so than online but think of that as insurance that you are getting the real thing.