View Full Version : Lowest price but GOOD hair systems? Need your opinions!

10-16-2016, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, so I am currently ordering my hair system from my stylist which is really expensive, like $650 per system.

Is there anyway to get the cost down to the point where I can order a hair system every month or two months? I prefer to do this if possible... I know that Hair Direct is like $228/month or something for 12 hair pieces a year but is there an even lower priced option out there? Cuz $228 is like a car payment!

10-16-2016, 05:03 PM
I will suggest you to go for this, because he is your stylist. he knows batter about your hair

10-17-2016, 02:39 AM
If your stylist is prepared to cut in pieces from elsewhere then it is possible to order online and have a wider choice.

The company I use have an option for monthly pieces for $200 a month, but you need to ask if they have other options as I don't think its widely advertised.

You usually get 3 every quarter and four quarters a year so you always have spares for emergencies.

10-20-2016, 01:26 PM
I dont believe you need a new unit a month. My stylist and other members agree that a unit could last you 3-4 months if its well maintained. With this said, my stylist does cut online units, but charges $200 for the cut and bond. Its an insurance price in case they damage the unit and need to replace it with one of their own.