View Full Version : Sides from propecia what to do ?

10-09-2016, 02:37 AM
I stopped taking my usual 0.5 mg propecia daily that i took since 3 month last week because i started having low libido and a serious testicular pain . This pain was really nagging amd even though i didnt have any ED or other serious symptomps i had to stop taking propecia . Anyway now im a week and a half later and im back to being full normal. Now im thinking of a come back plan because seriously i have still a full head of hair and i want to prevent things before they happen until a cure comes in the coming years . My hair status is nw1 on one side and nw1.5 on the other but i have some days where i see quite a shedding .
I did an extensive reaearch last week and now i have two options either take the generic propecia from intas pharmaceuticals 0.5 mg eod or go online and buy the german alfatradiol and apply it
The problem is that online u find a huge mix on feedback and im really confused will generic finasteride EOD do more harm then good ?
Will alfatradiol cause womenizing sides?
See guy all i need is a little help for my hair coz i think it would be enough sonve my mpb is really weak and im 29 yo now but i dont wanna make things worst or have permanent sides since last week was tuff already
Any help and expert advice would be really appreciated thank u .

10-11-2016, 06:52 AM
if you have the finasteride already maybe try the .5mg EOD for the next few months and see how you are...

if that works for you maybe you can start to try and taper up back to .5mg everyday or leave it at as is

10-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Really you should taper down and stop taking it. It's not worth it, from what I hear. And I personally believe the side effects are five percent, not two percent that Merck claims.

10-11-2016, 04:56 PM
The obvious solution is to just stop taking it, but that might be unnecessary, a lower dose might work out. Switching between brand name propecia and generic shouldn't make any difference, it's the same chemical, presumably in the same amount.

10-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Is a topical like el carnell or pantostin (alfardiol solutions ) effective in my case ?