View Full Version : I'm new here, 22 years of age, wondering if I'm going bald

08-27-2016, 03:47 PM
Hi, I was wondering if I'm starting to go bald, I'm 22 years old, I've always had a full head of hair

08-30-2016, 11:11 PM
u deserve it. be what u are.

08-31-2016, 07:06 AM
Hello and welcome to this great forum Triariicat!

It is possible that you either have minor hairloss right now, OR , you may only have a strong MATURING of your hairline. Consider this.
I had a very MATURING hairline in my late teens and into my 20s.
I did not have serious hairloss until I was in my 40s.(I am 57 years old now)

Being that you are ONLY 22 years old, you do not yet have the
proper FORESIGHT available to you.
Do not become worried of stressed-out over your hair or anything else in your life.
If you do become stressed/worried/depressed, it WILL seriously affect your hairline with more hairloss than you normally might.
At the mid to late 20s, You will have the proper foresight and the ability to predict the consequences of your own actions. At the mid to late 20s, the last part of the brain that grows is the Neocortex .
Keep this in mind.(that happens to ALL humans)
Do not ALLOW yourself to become worried about anything in life because you will have serious issues to your hairline and eventually to you health as well.
I would suggest that you start using the over-the-counter vitamin of the B complex, Biotin.
It has a long history of improving ones hair and other parts of ones body. Men and women alike.
Also, consider starting on Minoxidil....it is also an over-the-counter med.
Cheers young man!!

09-13-2016, 08:38 PM
Minoxidil is one nasty chemical. Use something that is naturally-based and that will help with growth/regrowth! Have you heard of Monat?