View Full Version : Is there a cheaper alternative to the Belgravia Hair Loss Centre in the UK?

08-27-2016, 12:48 AM
I am approaching the end of my first year of treatment with Belgravia. It's working OK, not necessarily great, but I'm not ready to give up. However it costs 1,200 per year. Does anyone know where I could get the same medication for less? I have been prescribed:

Minoxidil 5% + caffeine lotion (it's a liquid); and
Minoxidil 12.5% +azelaic acid 5% cream

Thanks ever so much.

09-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi Daniel. I would say yes it is possible to save your self quite a bit of money.Now this depends on your level of hair loss and weather you want to continue with exactly the same products ! Hair loss prevention is a long term thing as you know. This is what I use...
I use Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Foam and the cost per year is about 110 I also take Proscar (Finasteride) this costs me about 209 per year.
I also use Nizarol shampoo this costs about 65 per year. These are know as the big 3 . So total cost is about 384 . If you Google Spex Hair you can find more about these products. I'm not sure if caffine does much but I do use Alpecine it's caffine based.Good luck with everythingand keep at it.