View Full Version : Regrew 60%-70% of Temples and Crown Naturally!

Reborn HairPPP
07-17-2016, 08:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

I am here to share with you hopefully my inspiring story of being able to regrow about 60%-70% of my hair on my temples and crown. I was able to halt my hair loss and regrow part of my hair over a 10 month period using an all natural, synergistic regimen without any drugs, oils, supplements, and shampoos. Please see the following videos below for my progress.

1. Temples: youtube.com/watch?v=3_-qGI1b15Y
2. Crown: youtube.com/watch?v=prbKTsDfuj8

Part of this regimen includes detumescence therapy (DT) or intense massaging of the scalp. The following videos below show how to properly massage your head with DT in case any of you are interested.

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=NL-KzAvkK_s
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=olOwbnNDHbk
Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=wUmvE9cSRrQ

ADVANCED NOTICE TO THOSE USING DT: To preserve the veracity of my character and statements, DT has only given me MINIMAL results. If anything, it only improved my existing hair. I frankly, and wholeheartedly believe it's not enough to regenerate new hair follicles, but is rather good for MAINTENANCE. If you are curious to know what actually worked, I would contribute about 80% of my success to the 1.5mm dermaroller and the other 20% comprising of diet, massaging, and the other methods listed on my regimen. FYI - I have only been performing the onion, garlic, and ACV topical for about a month, so can't give an accurate assessment yet.

I know there are a couple of skeptics out there reading this thread and thinking this guy is a farce. I want to bluntly confess I am NOT, let me repeat, NOT here to waste your time or promote another ebook or sell another snakeoil product. I am not here to financially benefit from sharing with you my uplifting story; I am here to provide you with concrete evidence (before and after pics, journals, articles, books, etc.), if deemed necessary, substantiating my viewpoints.

Please don't label me as a spammer, phony, or impostor, because those comments will be very offensive and it only will bring down this thread negatively. I am not the average Joe, but more like an educated Joe, who has spent an inordinate amount of time complying data from credible sources. I am here to genuinely document my progress meticulously and most importantly help you get the results you want. Sharing with you a wealth of information I have accumulated and experienced in the past through multiple trial and error experiments is what brings ultimate meaning in my life.

My sole mission is to show and eventually prove down the line that baldness is not the inevitable predisposed to drugs. Under the right conditions, baldness can be reversed NATURALLY, but it's going to take a much longer time. After all, you are tackling a complicated condition with less potency than a synthetic drug that comes with all sorts of side effects.

In case any of you are interested in my regimen, you can find it in the description box in the first video link I posted above.

Please let me know if you have any questions or input as such comments are admirably and generously appreciated!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)