PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Software

Hettie Edgar
07-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Hello everyone, I just thought of posting here and maybe someone can help me with what I'm looking for. I work in the HR department and I recently got a promotion so I need to keep up with my additional responsibilities. I need to track the training status, training requirements and course evaluations of all our employees. I have heard of a system that can assist me to reduce errors in terms of tracking our employee’s competency but the problem is I don’t know what it’s called or where can I acquire it. Maybe someone here can be able to give recommendations or give a service provider that would be able to supply us an efficient software. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

HappyandContented
07-10-2016, 06:40 PM
What a coincidence! Maybe we are on the same wavelength? I mean, there's a document system that I'm also want to consider but I'm just reluctant to do so. Its about a document system that could work well in auditing and It does not only control work flow but helps organize it efficiently and securely. But, wait I only forgot the provider but they do handle an exact solution for that matter. Anyway, I'll get back to you, I'll check it with my cousin first before I refer it to you.

Hettie Edgar
07-12-2016, 07:27 PM
What a coincidence! Maybe we are on the same wavelength? I mean, there's a document system that I'm also want to consider but I'm just reluctant to do so. Its about a document system that could work well in auditing and It does not only control work flow but helps organize it efficiently and securely. But, wait I only forgot the provider but they do handle an exact solution for that matter. Anyway, I'll get back to you, I'll check it with my cousin first before I refer it to you.

Hello. I'm a little bit confused about what software you're telling me. I'm looking for an employee training software (http://www.versesolutions.com/employee-training-tracking-software/). This is the one I'm currently considering. I've set an appointment with them and if they look good, I'm going to go ahead and make a proposal.

jason2255
08-16-2016, 01:45 AM
so many software in market for HR, just google it, read reviews, check demo, that can only helpful. Good software for HR are paid.

InfamousBradley
11-08-2016, 10:52 AM
As mentioned just do a bit of searching. There are options out there for just about anything these days. Even free ones.
I would use file hippo so you can be sure the free files are clean though.

03-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Good software for HR are paid.

pghero
03-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Yeah - SAP might be a feasible option. Of course it is paid, though.