View Full Version : Spex in DESPERATE need of a hair cut! - Suggestions?

03-15-2010, 11:46 AM
I have not had my hair cut for some time now and I am planning a cut this week - but interested to gain feed back on any current styles people are interested in or wish to aim for themselves.

Allow me to be the guinea pig.. I will then attempt to go for the most popular style requested and display pics. Happy to go with anything within reason apart from bic shave. :cool:

My current situ:

03-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Don't cut it Spex! Grow a mop! That's what I'm doing. I am 6 months post-op from a 3,000 graft surgery with Doctor Alexander. Previously I had 1600 grafts with Doctor McAndrews. I'm lovin' it dude, and it's kinda long now :>

03-15-2010, 01:37 PM
I would keep most of the length on top and trim the sides a bit- then wear it a bit messy.

03-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Clean up the sides a bit, don't cut the top, just put some gel/product in the top and coarsely push it back. Might look SHARP.

03-17-2010, 12:20 PM

I think more of the Jude Law look would be better. It's still a full look on top but yet not the wild look that could turn some of your customers off. Just a thought...

03-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Thats funny Gill!:D

Hope you are well bro:)

03-23-2010, 07:02 AM
What's nice about letting it grow, other than the fact that WE CAN...is when you do decide to have a haircut, there are many options that weren't there before our transplants. Hope your haircut turns out exactly how you wanted.

PS: Highlights?

03-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey BM - Good to see ou back on the boards amigo!:cool:

I concur - its cool to have options - this is the longest i have had my hair for .. well.. ever i think!

Highlights.. not a bad idea!:cool:

Stay cool bro