View Full Version : Male Patient Before and After Hair Transplant

Yael Halaas, MD
03-28-2016, 10:22 AM
This male patient was never able to grow a full beard. He always wanted a solution. His FUE procedure included 850 grafts, taken from the back of his head. It is also worth noting that when we take the hair from the donor site area, there is a much higher success rate of the transplanting process utilizing the smallest extractor possible, leaving less scars as shown in the third picture, which was taken after the donor area healed.

Procedure - Beard Transplant
Graft - 850 Count
Method - FUE

Below are the male patient photos several months apart, as well as a photo of the post-op donor area

03-31-2016, 04:33 PM
Interesting case (and great work). I always envy guys who have full beards, but it's never something I would personally want to address. I get the desire, though.

I'm actually curious as to how the back of his head looks though, given that it looks as if he keeps his head completely shaven. Is this accurate? How are the 850 tiny scars not noticeable if there's not any hair at all on the scalp to conceal them?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

03-31-2016, 10:46 PM
That's a great looking result! He must be thrilled!