View Full Version : Need your advise on hair system

03-28-2016, 08:48 AM
Hi I am 31yrs old and my hair type is naturally very thin. I do have hair but because of the nature of thin hair, my scalp is visible in the front.

Also, i had been losing hair for the last 6-7 yrs. I am looking for fullness in my hair and recently visited hair club to get some kind of permanent extensions.

I was recommended to go with hair weaving and the estimated cost was $3.5K.

I am ok with the price but i have the below concerns, will the hair weaving have any impact on my hair?

Also, Could you please recommend the places to get hair weaving done in Dallas, TX?

03-28-2016, 10:00 AM
HELLO Friscogirl and welcome to this great forum!
I really dont have an answer to what your asking...
I just wanted to say HELLO and ask that you stick around with us here!
This is the BEST forum for hairloss and other hair issues, for men AND women!!

08-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Honestly your hair is i danger of becoming thinner in the area you plan on getting this done . They will have to glue it in you will be told that it will continue to grow, but through out time that area will just thin more and more. After a while what was once an option becomes a necessity

Dainty M
09-30-2016, 02:07 PM
The same thing happened to me. I was told to go with the weaves, then braids... They told me it would help my hair to grow. A big lie. The weaves were so tight and caused these bumps, then pustules, then bald spots. I stopped for a while and my hair started growing back. then they talked me into braids. My hair got worst. I found this company Red's Kitchen Sink on Youtube. At first, i thought it was a scam. My dad used the stuff and it helped him. I tried their Herbal Hair System. My hair is coming back. Not all the way yet but much fuller. I'm gonna start a post. Dnn't let them put it in tight! You will lose your hair! Get it loose. and get this Herbal Hair Souffle to help keep your hair.