PDA

View Full Version : New Italian DGLA poduct - due 2017

JLC
02-21-2016, 04:28 PM
I searched the forum to see if there was already a thread about this new product but was surprised that I couldn't find one. Details so far of the product can be found here http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/81-year-old-italian-doctor-to-release-a-much-anticipated-dgla%E2%86%92pge1-product/

It's due to be released in 2017 which is too far off for me.
I was trying to work out if it was possible to get the same product made before then and test it out to see if it works.

JLC
02-21-2016, 05:17 PM
My brief summary posted on another hair loss forum

I'll expand on what I think has happened.
Please feel free to correct me if I've got any of the story wrong.

Dr Brotzu found that a certain cream/lotion with PGE1 in it that was applied to people's limbs with diabetes to help with circulation as a byproduct it regrew hair.
Apparently people with diabetes can have hair loss on the limbs due to bad circulation, when this cream/lotion was applied they found lost hair was growing back.
Dr Brotzu then tested this PGE1 cream/lotion on the head of a male nurse who was balding and found hair regrowth on the head.

Dr Brotzu then realised he had found a treatment for MPB but found out he was unable to create his own product with PGE1 in it as it required too expensive lengthy trials.
Then because of this he created a new product with DGLA in it, which is a precursor to PGE1. For some reason I don't know, a product with DGLA didn't require the same level of trials as PGE1.

Perhaps PGE1 is a superior treatment of MPB, but using DGLA instead was made as a compromise.

My gut feeling about this product is that it could work at least as good as Minoxidil.
But if it delivered on it's proposed giving back 5 years of lost hair, that effectively is a cure for me, would be amazing, but I find it hard to believe it could achieve that level.

What's got me confident about this product over others is simply that Dr Brotzu a highly respected vascular surgeon (in Italy) has put his name to that it works.
I find it hard to believe at this point he would risk discrediting his career over a hair loss product if he didn't believe it would work, at least at some level.

jamesst11
02-21-2016, 08:01 PM
there is a detailed thread on this on ***... let's hope and pray that something comes of this. The good thing is he is a very reputable doc.

Sogeking
02-22-2016, 07:12 AM
Tough to say at this point. We really need to see their trial results which they will start next month. Although it is hard to say if that trial will be independently verified.

Same stuff as that failed Folli sth. Burden of proos is on them we need double blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial, verified or executed by third party + good undoctored pictures showing results.

kuba197
06-01-2016, 01:46 AM
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=61

Rumour says it would be available in december.

rbrown
06-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Did i get this right?So the PGE1 cream that Dr. Brotzu used can grow hair but he does not want to make the name of that cream public because he wants to make money with his own product that uses DGLA.

tom4
06-01-2016, 09:12 AM
They're trying to get a lab to mix the lotion! I'm only reading via Google translate. Is there someone speaking Italian that cann keep us up to date?

rbrown
06-01-2016, 11:17 AM
They're trying to get a lab to mix the lotion! I'm only reading via Google translate. Is there someone speaking Italian that cann keep us up to date?

You are right.The Italian forum members are trying to group buy the ingredients for the lotions and then contact a lab or pharmacy that can make the lotion for them following the inventors patents. These are the inventors patents with the formulas inside:

The lotion containing pge1:
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2013171668A1?cl=en&hl=it&dq=brotzu

The process:
Example 1

Three solutions are prepared as follows: 1 m! of equal is diluted in 1 ml of ethanol and the solution is brought to 10 ml with water;

1 mg of PGE1 in 1 ml of ethanol brought to 10 ml with water;

2 g of carnitine in 10 ml of water.

The above three solutions are placed in a sonicator together with 10 g of phosphatidylcholine (Lipid S75 Human-grade) and sonicated for a sufficient time to obtain liposomes with diameter of less than 100 nm.

The liposome solution thus obtained is poured into an aqueous solution of polylysine 40 - 100 MW (0.01 mg/10 ml) and constantly stirred for 30 minutes. The solution thus obtained can be used directly on the scalp at least once daily The results of the hair loss cessation can already be observed after just 7 days and the first new hair regrowth results between 45 and 90 days.

Example 2

Three solutions are prepared as follows:

1 ml of equol is diluted in 1 ml of ethanol;

1 mg of PGE1 in 1 ml ethanol;

2 g of carnitine in 2 ml of ethanol;

The above three solutions are placed in a sonicator together with 10 g of phosphatidylcholine (Lipid S75 Human-grade) and sonicated for a sufficient time to obtain liposomes with a diameter of less than 100 nm.

The ethanol is completely evaporated and the liposomes obtained are placed in contact with 5 ml of a polylysine 40-100 MW (0.01 / 10 ml) solution. The liposome solution thus obtained is poured into an aqueous solution of polylysine 40 - 100 MW (0.01 mg/10 ml) and constantly stirred for 30 minutes then adding 5 ml of buffered water or of saline solution (NaCl 0:9/100 )

Characterisation of liposomes

The diameter of the liposomes was found to be 60 nm on average with polydispersity index equal to 0.2

The amount of PGE 1 in the liposomes following purification is in the range of 30- 50 pg/ml while the amount of carnitine is between 0.05 and 0.2 mg/ml.

The liposomes were characterised in terms of size, polydispersity index (PI) and zeta potential respectively by means of Photon Correlation Spectroscopy (PCS) (dimensions and PI) and M3-PALS (Phase Analysis Light Scattering), which measures the electrophoretic mobility of the particles in a thermostated cell, (zeta potential) using the Zetasizer nano (Malvern Instrument, UK).

The lotion containing dgla:
https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247

And this is the company that will market the lotion presumably by 2017:
http://www.fidiapharma.com/it/l-azienda/,66

Dr.Brotzu answers forum members questions(link in italian)
http://calvizie.net/documento.asp?args=27.1.1302

burtandernie
06-01-2016, 05:28 PM
A new mpb treatment isnt worth anything if it has no evidence it works. Not even worth posting until it has results showing it works. You can sit around all day playing theory craft on what could or should work for mpb, but a lot of it doesnt. Not worth even typing out more speculation on it. It probably wont work anyway

kuba197
06-03-2016, 07:12 AM
If this lotion works as is told, it will be cure for me ( I am very thick nw1,5-2).
Finasteride without sides. And some regrowth would be a great addition.

burtandernie
06-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Yeah that would be great, and certainly amazing to equal propecia. Also you would not need to pay a doctor/derm to go back every time for refills or see them periodically. That is why I have my doubts this will work, and its hard to see it equaling the effectiveness of propecia IMO. So many topicals have come and gone its getting pretty hard to actually think another one is going to be some magic bullet.

kuba197
06-09-2016, 02:31 PM
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=70401&whichpage=8

Group buy :)

vipalex
06-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Hi guy, don`t trust Italian forum, they are 30 years behind.
P.S
I am italian and I use to check all forum like bellicapelli, ieason Harsite.
From now the best one is only the bald truth
Morris

kuba197
06-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Hi guy, don`t trust Italian forum, they are 30 years behind.
P.S
I am italian and I use to check all forum like bellicapelli, ieason Harsite.
From now the best one is only the bald truth
Morris

What do you thiink about this product?

vipalex
06-11-2016, 01:13 AM
What do you thiink about this product?

Hi Kuba, like all products a lot of good words but practically 0 facts.

Morris

burtandernie
06-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Until there is evidence it does anything at all its a bit silly honestly to even really discuss or pin anything on this. Tons and tons of things like this have come and gone whether good intentioned or not a lot flat out dont end up working. I hope it does, but realistically use what exists now and dont pin hopes on what could happen. 10 years ago they thought a better treatment/cure was just around the corner, and today there is nothing new

kuba197
06-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Until there is evidence it does anything at all its a bit silly honestly to even really discuss or pin anything on this. Tons and tons of things like this have come and gone whether good intentioned or not a lot flat out dont end up working. I hope it does, but realistically use what exists now and dont pin hopes on what could happen. 10 years ago they thought a better treatment/cure was just around the corner, and today there is nothing new
I understand your reasoning. However in this possible treatment, we can see s-equol which was never tried by any company as a topical. And the discvovery about pge1 is an accident just like minox( Dr. Brotzu also mentioned that this beat minox in terms of regrowth).
Hey, this is not cure but treatment without sides? Equol=Fin, DGLA=minox? I hope!

Hairbrain
06-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Yawn
How many of these type of threads already exist here?

burtandernie
06-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Yes I think all hope, but do we know equol really will work as well as fin at reducing DHT? Is there proof in humans it stops hair loss and lowers DHT as much as fin? It has to be as powerful and not have the sides fin does. That is a tall order for anything

"Equol=Fin, DGLA=minox"

kuba197
06-18-2016, 12:17 AM
You a right. Fin,dut,ru are much more potent. However they use liposomal delivery which could enhance the effect.
Interesting that s-equol is being tested to treat prostare cancer.

kuba197
06-18-2016, 09:31 AM
http://www.google.com/patents/US20140135387

kuba197
06-18-2016, 09:34 AM
http://www.google.com/patents/EP0309086A1?cl=en

potato1987
06-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Why on the patent does it show as cancelled?

burtandernie
06-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Trust me I hope this ends up stopping DHT. I would love nothing more then being able to use this, and never touch fin. I am just a bit skeptical its going to actually stop DHT enough to get results like fin. Nothing really ever has even today nothing has really displaced it after 25 years. Everyone is waiting and looking for fin alternatives because a lot of people dont like the idea of using a drug long term. Right or wrong its not a dumb way of thinking just there are no alternatives.

BoSox
07-18-2016, 05:40 AM
This is promised to reverse 5 years of hair loss. That is a huge claim. If it's coming out soon, shouldn't we have proof of this reversal? This would be incredible if true.

Trouse5858
07-18-2016, 06:11 AM
This is promised to reverse 5 years of hair loss. That is a huge claim. If it's coming out soon, shouldn't we have proof of this reversal? This would be incredible if true.

Seems a bit of an absurd claim to make since hairloss can vary quite widely in aggressiveness from person to person. I would think giving a percentage of hair to be regained would be much more accurate.

In any event I'm going to get a prescription for fin today and I'm not particularly excited about it. It's been almost exactly five years since I noticed my hair thinning so this drug definitely sounds too good to be true

BoSox
07-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Seems a bit of an absurd claim to make since hairloss can vary quite widely in aggressiveness from person to person. I would think giving a percentage of hair to be regained would be much more accurate.

In any event I'm going to get a prescription for fin today and I'm not particularly excited about it. It's been almost exactly five years since I noticed my hair thinning so this drug definitely sounds too good to be true

I've been on fin since 2007, saved my hair. Best option you have until we are saved.

Aik82
07-19-2016, 01:55 AM
Guys, there is a patient talking about it on facebook. My guess it is one of trail guys. It says her daughter has 95% of her hair back.

here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205803453023544&set=a.4419153234987.2161079.1173584803&type=1&theater

Aik82
07-19-2016, 01:58 AM
I've been on fin since 2007, saved my hair. Best option you have until we are saved.

I have been on propecia since december, I think it has stopped the loss. I am hoping for more density regrowth. I started late and lost my temples I think. Minor sides.
Did you get regrowth Bosox?

SebaURU
07-19-2016, 03:04 AM
They say "I now have a good feeling about this product insofar as it could be something at least as good as Minoxidil"
and Minoxidil sucks. Is useless

Aik82
07-19-2016, 04:47 AM
They say "I now have a good feeling about this product insofar as it could be something at least as good as Minoxidil"
and Minoxidil sucks. Is useless

That was last year..

SebaURU
07-19-2016, 06:24 AM
That was last year..

And what is the results nowadays?

BoSox
07-19-2016, 02:32 PM
I have been on propecia since december, I think it has stopped the loss. I am hoping for more density regrowth. I started late and lost my temples I think. Minor sides.
Did you get regrowth Bosox?

I got on fin early in my hair loss, can't say for sure I got regrowth, just slowed down the process tremendously.

Spaniards
07-20-2016, 11:40 AM
Hi! I would like you to know that an Italian guy is selling a "replica" of the lotion, telling you this because I have already bought it and Iīm not the only one... At least 10 or 15 people from a Spanish forum, as well as Italian people have also bought it and we are waiting for it.

It seems it will take at least two weeks to be ready, but as soon as I get it Iīm going try it!

Aik82
07-21-2016, 03:17 AM
Hi! I would like you to know that an Italian guy is selling a "replica" of the lotion, telling you this because I have already bought it and Iīm not the only one... At least 10 or 15 people from a Spanish forum, as well as Italian people have also bought it and we are waiting for it.

It seems it will take at least two weeks to be ready, but as soon as I get it Iīm going try it!

Nice, Spaniards! Could you update us regularly if you see any results? :)

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-24-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi Spaniards, tahnk you. Can you tell us where to get it, and if you're sure that it's safe? Do you already have results ?

By doing research (well i am a novel person I don't really get chimistry and all but) on DGLA, i found this OOOooold study, mentionning explaining the process of DGLA, and mentionneng that evening primrose oil combined with fish oil showed results on balding men.

http://www.google.com/patents/EP0309086A1?cl=en

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-24-2016, 01:15 PM
Here is the Giovanni Brotzu study :

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

SebaURU
07-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Here is the Giovanni Brotzu study :

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

But is this for androgenetic alopecia o areata?

knotenbob
07-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Hey man, thanks for sharing this info! Could you tell us how you contacted that guy? I'm in Itally myself in a couple of days .. maybe I could pay him a visit (or at least order some of his stuff too) :D

SebaURU
07-25-2016, 02:57 AM
Hey man, thanks for sharing this info! Could you tell us how you contacted that guy? I'm in Itally myself in a couple of days .. maybe I could pay him a visit (or at least order some of his stuff too) :D

Mmmm...there's no much information in internet. If you get this product and have luck. Tell us!

cardib
07-25-2016, 09:28 AM
this is just like the turkish product kelopsia, its all hype and never being released.

kuba197
07-25-2016, 09:35 AM
Why?

karxxx
07-25-2016, 03:15 PM
Why?

the ministry will be approved
now examining
kelopecia

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-26-2016, 07:04 AM
On other forums they seem to think that it could be equal or better than minox. To me, it could be one more thing we can add to help ourselves. I'm steel trying to understand if I can mix Premixed RU with Minox, since I can't put things on my head in the morning (girl).
I ve been trying to avoid hormonal treatments (cyproterone acetate), since it could leed to a deep thrombose and favorises breath cancer... I think it's much less dangerous ti put various things on your head (RU + Minox + Brotzu + ...) than take cyproterone acetate.

BoSox
07-26-2016, 11:58 AM
“The lotion works very well when it begins to manifest alopecia, in people under the age of 30 will have good results with total stop of the fall and re-growth of hair and miniaturized hairs or even vellus / invisible resume a normal appearance. Logically, the treatment starts to give clear results after about 30 days and must be prolonged for many months.“

- Dr Brotzu

I'll be 32 in September... damnit

Hairless84
07-26-2016, 01:29 PM
I will be in Italy next week, where can i buy this lotion? If so I can send to the ones who want it, but where can one buy it? or a similar product.

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Hi Harless84, it's not avalaible yet, but go on "the end of hairloss by 2020" blog. You'll find a link toward an italian guy who makes his version of Brotzu's lotion ?

Di you get your RU ? Do you put it on minoxidil ?

by

Spaniards
07-27-2016, 04:02 AM
Hi! He has a blog, but the thing is that he is writing in Italian.

But if you send him an email in English, he will answer you!

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.com.es/

tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com

Good luck ;)

Spaniards
07-27-2016, 04:20 AM
He is using PayPal for the payment and the lotion costs 80 euros, which means it worths to give it a try!

Ps. This is web of the Spanish buy group:

http://foro.recuperarelpelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62286

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-27-2016, 04:57 AM
Hi Spaniards,

80 euros is quite expensive, but... I'd like to give it a try.
Can't you have a discount with the group buy ?

Also, do you know if we can put the lotion and steel continue on minox ? Or do we have to stop minox ? Is this compatible with RU58841 ?

Thanks

Spaniards
07-27-2016, 06:39 AM
To be honest I have no idea man :s

I know itīs expensive but we will have enough lotion for three months, because he is sending us 100ml and we are going to use only 1ml a day so...

At first, he told us it would be 100 euros but it seems there is a lot of people buying it which is good cause now itīs cheaper.

Hope it works!

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Ok thanks,

I am gonna purchase it. I didn't know it was 100 ml.

PS : I am a woman :)

Spaniards
07-27-2016, 07:52 AM
Then sorry, I didnīt know that!

Hey please tell us if the guy has sold you the lotion, cause I think yesterday was the last day to buy it but he had a problem with his PayPal account ;)

You have to send him an email before you give him the money!

knotenbob
07-27-2016, 07:58 AM
So I sent him an email and he told me, that I only have limited time to transfer the money since he's closing the group within a few days.
How do you guys think will we get the lotion - provided that it works - after the 100 days? :/

Spaniards
07-27-2016, 08:30 AM
He told us he will prepare a new group buy!

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
07-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Is there an actual scientific basis for thinking this stuff might work?

Spaniards
07-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Iīm afraid this is the only science behind it by now...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbellicapelliforum.com%2Fdermatologi a%2Fdott-brotzu%2F

But for me is more than enough! Gonna try the replica #fingerscrossed ;)

SebaURU
07-28-2016, 11:37 AM
And theres no a single ****ing photo?

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-29-2016, 05:41 AM
So I sent him an email and he told me, that I only have limited time to transfer the money since he's closing the group within a few days.
How do you guys think will we get the lotion - provided that it works - after the 100 days? :/

But did you understood how to join the group buy and transfer the money, cause I did'nt...

SebaURU
07-29-2016, 06:24 AM
But did you understood how to join the group buy and transfer the money, cause I did'nt...

Who said that this lotion really works after 100 days? I did see a single photo
I hope that is not the same rubish like Minoxidyl.
I used Minoxidyl and only I get is villi
Sorry for my english

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Nobody said it worked, nobody knows, but... nothing really works or not without ES, so...

robodoc
07-30-2016, 07:42 PM
On other forums they seem to think that it could be equal or better than minox. To me, it could be one more thing we can add to help ourselves. I'm steel trying to understand if I can mix Premixed RU with Minox, since I can't put things on my head in the morning (girl).
I ve been trying to avoid hormonal treatments (cyproterone acetate), since it could leed to a deep thrombose and favorises breath cancer... I think it's much less dangerous ti put various things on your head (RU + Minox + Brotzu + ...) than take cyproterone acetate.

The question is, is there an interaction with Minoxidil and RU. Since both are solvent in alc/water vehicles, my educated guess is that you can mix these two.

RU was not effective for me and noticed side effects. Use with that in mind.

robodoc
07-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Well, how much Finasteride has affected my hairloss is all guess. Based on family genetics, I feel it has signicantly helped.

Pasbrillantebrunette
08-01-2016, 04:08 AM
According to Dr Brotzu, you see results (stop falling) after just 7 days, not 100 !
So if its the same, we should see a slow down and a stop in the hairloss.

But, my problem is : i sent the guy an email to by the lotion and he keeps giving me is email adress as a paypal... I really don't get it ! Don't know how to pay him. If you have figured it out, please tell me.

Pasbrillantebrunette
08-03-2016, 03:41 PM
@ Spaniards

http://www.folliclethought.com/dr-christophe-guillemat-stem-cell-transplant/

This guy is in Barcelona. I thought, since you are in Spain, it could interest you. Sounds promising.

SebaURU
08-04-2016, 02:58 AM
@ Spaniards

http://www.folliclethought.com/dr-christophe-guillemat-stem-cell-transplant/

This guy is in Barcelona. I thought, since you are in Spain, it could interest you. Sounds promising.

That's no serious. He is making trials in only one guy. And he does not explaing too mucho about the thecnique. I think his aim is only publicity for his clinic

Spaniards
08-04-2016, 03:51 PM
According to Dr Brotzu, you see results (stop falling) after just 7 days, not 100 !
So if its the same, we should see a slow down and a stop in the hairloss.

But, my problem is : i sent the guy an email to by the lotion and he keeps giving me is email adress as a paypal... I really don't get it ! Don't know how to pay him. If you have figured it out, please tell me.

Hello again!

The thing is you need his email to pay him. Do you have a PayPal account?

Once you are in PayPal you write his email and send him 80 euros and thatīs it!

Write him again, cause the lab is closed and he will send us the lotion later than he was supposed to.

If you want that, hurry! ;)

Thanks for the article but I donīt believe in this guy, sorry.

Pasbrillantebrunette
08-05-2016, 08:06 AM
Hi Spaniards,

Think you fo telling me. I must admit, I was not too familiar with paypal, but I figured it out days ago, so I am in :)
Do you know when he is supposed to send us the thing ? The guy seems quite sympathic.

In fact, I told you about this guy cause a dude was talking about it on The end of hair loss, etc chat, saying, he had 70 % good results, that the method was working and we were expecting for more news on september. But maybe it's lies, I don't know, don't think "Foollicle Thought" would have reported it if it was not serious though.

Spaniards
08-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi again! Sounds good, I like that!

So, did you get it? Congrats ;) He told a Spanish guy that he will send us the lotion soon, maybe September!

Pasbrillantebrunette
08-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Ok, thanks. Yes, I bought it :)

79BirdofPrey
08-08-2016, 05:09 AM
@ Pasbrillantebrunette

Thanks for your post. Please keep us updated :)

JKM
08-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Damn, I missed out, would have liked to try this stuff.

Does anyone know if there is another group buy planned in future? Or a different source?

nobs
08-11-2016, 05:54 PM
In the patent, it says that brotzu is using a sonicator to create the liposomes that encapsulate the equol. Sonicators are not cheap either. Is the person leading this group buy using a sonicator to make the solution or is he just mixing the ingredients willy nilly, because that likely won't work.

Spaniards
08-14-2016, 04:30 PM
And the answer is yep, he even showed us the sonicator!

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.com.es/2016/07/il-miosonicatore-professionale-premessa_19.html#links

nobs
08-14-2016, 05:19 PM
And the answer is yep, he even showed us the sonicator!

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.com.es/2016/07/il-miosonicatore-professionale-premessa_19.html#links

Well shit, how do I find more information about the next group buy?

Spaniards
08-15-2016, 03:36 AM
They guy hasnīt finished with the first GB, so you just have to wait... The minute the lotion comes to my place I will let you know! I hope it will be here in two or three weeks.

BrokenMop
08-15-2016, 05:52 AM
I also need to get into the group buy and fast :(

nobs
08-15-2016, 06:23 AM
They guy hasnīt finished with the first GB, so you just have to wait... The minute the lotion comes to my place I will let you know! I hope it will be here in two or three weeks.

Thank you.

Notgivingup2
08-25-2016, 02:11 AM
Hey guys, i emailed the guy about getting this stuff. He responded almost instantly.

His English is a little hard to make sense of at times but he says he's not finished the first batch yet for the initial group buy and the lab is shut for a brief period due to holidays.

He did say that since he arranged his first GB he has been contacted by a lot more people, word is obviously spreading. He told me he's looking for around 90 to 100 people to commit before he does another group buy, but is happy to do it.

It's 80euros still apparently and he said he'll keep me informed when the next group is ready to go.

Drop him an email if you're interested, he will respond and the more people interested the better.

Ignore my post count btw, I'm not dodgy, my old account Not Giving UP stopped working and this is just my new one.

Keep us posted Spaniard, I'm looking forward to seeing if this stuff is legit.

BrokenMop
08-26-2016, 11:36 PM
Hey guys, i emailed the guy about getting this stuff. He responded almost instantly.

His English is a little hard to make sense of at times but he says he's not finished the first batch yet for the initial group buy and the lab is shut for a brief period due to holidays.

He did say that since he arranged his first GB he has been contacted by a lot more people, word is obviously spreading. He told me he's looking for around 90 to 100 people to commit before he does another group buy, but is happy to do it.

It's 80euros still apparently and he said he'll keep me informed when the next group is ready to go.

Drop him an email if you're interested, he will respond and the more people interested the better.

Ignore my post count btw, I'm not dodgy, my old account Not Giving UP stopped working and this is just my new one.

Keep us posted Spaniard, I'm looking forward to seeing if this stuff is legit.

What's his email/contact?

Notgivingup2
08-27-2016, 02:38 AM
tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com

richardd1972
08-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Yeah that would be great, and certainly amazing to equal propecia. Also you would not need to pay a doctor/derm to go back every time for refills or see them periodically. That is why I have my doubts this will work, and its hard to see it equaling the effectiveness of propecia IMO. So many topicals have come and gone its getting pretty hard to actually think another one is going to be some magic bullet.

I've been using both Avodart and Propecia for several years. They seem to work for me and for many others. Studies have shown this as well. Now that they are both available rather cheap in generic form and a scrip can be easy obtained from your doc or even though an online consult it makes no sense to me to mess with other products. Most agree and studies show that Avodart is the superior agent. I got a scrip and though my insurance did not cover it searched online for discount coupons and was able to get 90 generic capsules from my local CVS for 60 bucks. Cheap, easy scrip, and no messing around with overseas pharmacies or products that "might" work. Just IMHO this is the way to go.

Vio
09-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Hi, i Know i'm a very silent User of the Forum, normally i'm only reading the posts here ;)

There is an Update on the Blog, but I don't understand the Language >.< Google Translator is...

But if I understand it correctly, he says that the Persons from the first group buy should get their Solution next week and that he started a 2nd group buy. But i dont know if this is true, because google translator...

I'm Part of the first Group Buy and hope i can give you guys a good Feedback :)

sry for the bad english :x

The Blog Page : http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.de/

Vio
09-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Hi, i Know i'm a very silent User of the Forum, normally i'm only reading the posts here ;)

There is an Update on the Blog, but I don't understand the Language >.< Google Translator is...

But if I understand it correctly, he says that the Persons from the first group buy should get their Solution next week and that he started a 2nd group buy. But i dont know if this is true, because google translator...

sry double Post >.<

rbrown
09-08-2016, 09:07 AM

The translation is correct. He started the second group buy.He says in total might be 102 people trying the lotion. Good thing he is posting pictures of his own progress.

JKM
09-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Ok I think I am going to join the second round.

On his page he seems to be complaining now that after a lot of emails expressing interest in a new group buy not so many people have joined/paid yet. Hopefully it won't take too long.

JKM
09-12-2016, 06:38 AM

SebaURU
09-12-2016, 07:48 AM
Anybody knows if it really Works?

Notgivingup2
09-12-2016, 08:06 AM
I've just emailed him asking how I can pay and get involved in the second group buy.

No one knows if it actually works but this is a good enough way to find out I guess.

Has anyone got the link to his progress pictures?

Notgivingup2
09-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Okay so I just transferred him the money via PayPal for the second group buy. 80 euros based on good faith in a stranger and even larger faith in a product I have no idea will work or not.

Let's hope this at least does the best work of minox and fin put together, that would be enough for me as I meet Brotzu's under 30 only balding for 5 years criteria.

I guess I'm in now either way, let's hope this works.

SebaURU
09-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Okay so I just transferred him the money via PayPal for the second group buy. 80 euros based on good faith in a stranger and even larger faith in a product I have no idea will work or not.

Let's hope this at least does the best work of minox and fin put together, that would be enough for me as I meet Brotzu's under 30 only balding for 5 years criteria.

Would be nice if someone can upload some pictures before and after

Notgivingup2
09-12-2016, 09:58 AM
I'll make sure I do.

Fin isn't working for me, and for some reason in the last month or so I've seriously kicked back in the temples department.

Fingers crossed and I'll post pictures. The guys with their first group buy should be getting their lotion soon, so hopefully they'll give us a better idea before I can.

SebaURU
09-12-2016, 11:25 AM
I'll make sure I do.

Fin isn't working for me, and for some reason in the last month or so I've seriously kicked back in the temples department.

Fingers crossed and I'll post pictures. The guys with their first group buy should be getting their lotion soon, so hopefully they'll give us a better idea before I can.

Thanks man. We will be waiting. I take Finasteride since 2004 and the only result for me is delaying the fall, not stopping.

Notgivingup2
09-12-2016, 12:51 PM
No problem, and I do get your scepticism given that you've clearly been in this game a long time, but dare to dream! Ha!

Glad to hear fin has worked pretty well for you. For me it's done nothing, I could even argue it's only made things worse, but I can't prove it. Either way, my hair loss has been rapid since I started it.

If anyone else wants in on this second group buy, take the leap of faith, it's about time we had a win and if like me you're running low on options, it's money well spent even if only to try.

Never give up on this.

SebaURU
09-13-2016, 03:15 AM
No problem, and I do get your scepticism given that you've clearly been in this game a long time, but dare to dream! Ha!

Glad to hear fin has worked pretty well for you. For me it's done nothing, I could even argue it's only made things worse, but I can't prove it. Either way, my hair loss has been rapid since I started it.

If anyone else wants in on this second group buy, take the leap of faith, it's about time we had a win and if like me you're running low on options, it's money well spent even if only to try.

Never give up on this.

Good luck of that. FInasteride ony delay the hair loss, only that. Never stop it, and never growth new hair. But the last 3 or 4 yeras I lost a lot of density. And I am very worry and depressed.

notforlong
09-13-2016, 05:13 AM

Do you live in Italy? The cost for anyone participating that doesn't live in italy is 90 euros to cover the extra shipping costs. I seriously doubt the guy is a scammer considering he was quick to refund my money once he thought I hadn't sent it the correct way (which is to select the send money to friends and family option)

notforlong
09-13-2016, 05:20 AM
Speaking of which, I've exchanged over 50 emails with Emanuele because it's hard to communicate with him considering his English isn't the best. I'll post the relevant info here for anyone who is interested in participating in the second group buy now that I finally understand what he was trying to tell me.

Whoever would like to participate in the 2nd group buy for the lotion can send 90 euros (shipping included, it's 80 euros if you live in Italy btw) through Paypal to the following email address: tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com (you can confirm this is his email by checking his blog at http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.gr/ )

****Make sure to select the option of sending money to Friends and Family when you are sending the money otherwise Paypal may lock his account like they did in the first Group buy for legal reasons (receipts etc). It took 2 weeks and a lot of communication to unlock it. When you send money to Friends and Family through Paypal you also pay a small fee when funding the payment through a credit/debit card so this will help you know you are sending the money the correct way (funding with money already on your paypal wallet or bank account is free to the best of my knowledge). In the Note section of the payment it may be wise to also mention that the money is a donation just to make sure. After he places the order for the lotion, we will communicate with him through email (tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com) about the Addresses to send the lotions.

Notgivingup2
09-13-2016, 12:58 PM
Hi notforlong,

Where are you based bud? In the UK?

I'm in the UK and didn't realise it's 90 euros. I've just emailed to ask him if I need to send over another 10.

Do you use another forum? Are the guys over at H LT aware of him? I thought he'd be getting more attention than I can find online.

I just wish the guy spoke better English, I understand he's been using it and I have so many questions for him but Its hard to just discuss basic stuff with him haha!

Notgivingup2
09-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Hi notforlong,

I'm in the UK and didn't realise it's 90 euros. I've just emailed to ask him if I need to send over another 10.

Do you use another forum? Are the guys over at H LT aware of him? I thought he'd be getting more attention than I can find online.

I just wish the guy spoke better English, I understand he's been using it and I have so many questions for him but Its hard to just discuss basic stuff with him haha!

Notgivingup2
09-13-2016, 01:17 PM
Also, while I'm here, we should really work on finding an Italian speaking American/Englishman to translate his blog properly.

Google translate gets me by but It would be better to know the full ins and outs. I've just gone through his blog and had a little translate and apparently he's received about 30 donations thus far but is looks for about 110 people in total.

Over 40 guys in the uk have asked for it also. I'm excited, the dude seems very legit tbf.

Now we just need this to work until the real deal comes out.

notforlong
09-14-2016, 03:12 AM
Hi notforlong,

I live in Greece. Yeah I posted there too. His English is terrible. Thankfully I have a coworker that is from Italy and she translated a few bits of his recent blog post that Google couldn't. Reminds me of the time I visited Italy and it was VERY difficult to communicate.

BoSox
09-14-2016, 06:36 AM
Is there a release date ? Before after pictures ? Will we in the US be able to get it? Do you think it will completely reverse hairs that are thin?

Jasari
09-15-2016, 07:53 AM
Is there a release date ? Before after pictures ? Will we in the US be able to get it? Do you think it will completely reverse hairs that are thin?

One would think if there was a new 'ground breaking' treatment about to come out, it would be in the public conscious long before the release.

I don't think we will ever need to come onto a forum to know the release dates of treatments that will actually work. I imagine, they'll be all over the media by virtue of the fact that they actually work.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
09-15-2016, 09:49 AM
One would think if there was a new 'ground breaking' treatment about to come out, it would be in the public conscious long before the release.

I don't think we will ever need to come onto a forum to know the release dates of treatments that will actually work. I imagine, they'll be all over the media by virtue of the fact that they actually work.

The mainstream media hasn't got a clue about this stuff. News on this subject appears in places like this long before they pick up on it, if they ever do.

Notgivingup2
09-15-2016, 11:42 AM

As far as the mainstream media and general non-balding population are concerned, balding is cured.

Min, Fin and hair transplants. Job done as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

Jasari
09-15-2016, 05:23 PM
As far as the mainstream media and general non-balding population are concerned, balding is cured.

Min, Fin and hair transplants. Job done as far as the rest of the world is concerned.

As shit as it sounds, something marginally better than fin is worth millions. The company who achieves this will have the product well known in a heart beat.

We will never have to look far for release dates on an effective treatment. The fact that we've heard nothing means it's likely a long way off.

burtandernie
09-17-2016, 02:07 PM
IMO if you think anything new is going to do much more then fin in terms of regrowth your living in a pipe dream. This stuff assuming it does anything is probably best case going to work similar to fin so a little regrowth if your lucky and hopefully just maintaining. Regrowing large amounts of hair I am going to say might be impossible to do. Once its gone its gone

JKM
09-17-2016, 03:34 PM
IMO if you think anything new is going to do much more then fin in terms of regrowth your living in a pipe dream. This stuff assuming it does anything is probably best case going to work similar to fin so a little regrowth if your lucky and hopefully just maintaining. Regrowing large amounts of hair I am going to say might be impossible to do. Once its gone its gone

Yeah I'll be content with a maintenance solution without any major sides to tide me over a few years until something better comes along. Any regrowth would be a bonus as far as I see it. But I am being realistic, and know this stuff could go either way really. All that I ask is the guy follows the original formula to the letter and there won't be any complaints from me.

Notgivingup2
09-18-2016, 05:19 AM
Agreed, propecia doesn't seem to work for me, if this only does the same job at retaining hair without sides I'll settle for that for now.

Update for anyone not following the blog. The guy posted a picture of the completed first group buy products. 100 white bottles. From what I could translate, he's sending it out for delivery, that means some people will probably have it by the end of the week depending where you are in the world.
The bottle has a spray top, so no dropper, but he's stated 8 sprays of the bottle is the same as 1ml.

I'm very excited to see what comes of this. Even if this doesn't work, I still won't lose hope for the official version as they could be twerking a more effective version, of course this is pure hope.

I'll be doing the old derma-rolling trick when I get mine, better absorption and all that.

Hold tight guys, we'll have answers soon.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
09-18-2016, 09:31 AM
As shit as it sounds, something marginally better than fin is worth millions. The company who achieves this will have the product well known in a heart beat.

We will never have to look far for release dates on an effective treatment. The fact that we've heard nothing means it's likely a long way off.

I've heard a few semi-near treatment release dates claimed recently by 3 apparently serious companies, I wouldn't say we've heard nothing at all.

Notgivingup2
11-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Update on the group buy (for anyone that cares.)

So the first group buy hasn't ended well. From what I can tell no one outside of Italy received their lotion. Suspicious to say the least.

The guy claims he'll use a different delivery service on the second group buy but I find it hard to believe that fault lies with them.

Anyway, some potential good news, people from the Italian forums (who did get some sort of lotion) are reportedly claiming good effects... a total stop of the itch and burn linked to MPB. Reduced sebum. Some claiming a a haunt in loss all together. One guy seemingly claiming early stages of regrowth where there hasn't been hair for years. But I'm not sure how reliable it all is.

The other popular hair loss forum have a very extensive thread on all this. I lurk on it daily.

The second GB is closed, it's still not even been made yet apparently. I don't expect to ever see a lotion from the GB seeing as I live in the U.K. I've decided to go down the RU58841 route instead until this gets released legit.

Fingers crossed guys.

Smallville
11-02-2016, 03:39 PM

So the first group buy hasn't ended well. From what I can tell no one outside of Italy received their lotion. Suspicious to say the least.

The guy claims he'll use a different delivery service on the second group buy but I find it hard to believe that fault lies with them.

Anyway, some potential good news, people from the Italian forums (who did get some sort of lotion) are reportedly claiming good effects... a total stop of the itch and burn linked to MPB. Reduced sebum. Some claiming a a haunt in loss all together. One guy seemingly claiming early stages of regrowth where there hasn't been hair for years. But I'm not sure how reliable it all is.

The other popular hair loss forum have a very extensive thread on all this. I lurk on it daily.

The second GB is closed, it's still not even been made yet apparently. I don't expect to ever see a lotion from the GB seeing as I live in the U.K. I've decided to go down the RU58841 route instead until this gets released legit.

Fingers crossed guys.

Hi there.

Why not try Liposomal topical finasteride from H&W instead of RU???

long4hair
11-25-2016, 08:31 PM
Ok, thanks. Yes, I bought it :)

Did you receive it yet?

SebaURU
11-28-2016, 03:01 AM
any news?

rbrown
11-28-2016, 05:17 PM
any news?

These are recent videos from Dr. Brotzu talking about alopecia, his lotion and answering questions about it.( I haven't watched them so i cannot give you more info.Sorry:( )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRNFO7fkZbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayqjzc625pU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGuXH185a7E

SebaURU
11-29-2016, 03:00 AM
It seems that only works for alopecia Areata, not androgenetic.

These are recent videos from Dr. Brotzu talking about alopecia, his lotion and answering questions about it.( I haven't watched them so i cannot give you more info.Sorry:( )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRNFO7fkZbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayqjzc625pU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGuXH185a7E

BoSox
11-29-2016, 04:09 PM
Wait, so this doesn't work on AGA? Wtf?

SebaURU
11-30-2016, 03:08 AM
Exactly, all te cases are alopecia areata.

Wait, so this doesn't work on AGA? Wtf?

rbrown
11-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Exactly, all te cases are alopecia areata.

This is an interview that Dr. Brotzu gave to an italian website. Make your own opinion but it is difficult to believe that creams and lotions will solve MPB.

http://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

Aik82
12-01-2016, 03:39 AM

Fingers crossed guys.

Hi there, did you get any news?

k9gatton
12-01-2016, 07:16 AM

The US used to be good about hair loss products. Up until 2012, we could order many products on Amazon, that contained high level Minoxidil, or liquid Finasteride. Now we can't do anything.

Don't know about you, but sometimes I order things from Canada. Seems like customs blocks anything I try to order from Europe.

What are your thoughts on this?

rbrown
01-13-2017, 10:45 AM
The latest news from the pharmaceutical company working on this lotion:

http://www.fidiapharma.com/en/news/prof-brotzu-s-hair-loss-remedy,3,115

SebaURU
01-16-2017, 02:53 AM
This product doesn`t work for Androgenetica Alopecia, it is for Areata.

PatientlyWaiting
01-16-2017, 09:19 PM
This product doesn`t work for Androgenetica Alopecia, it is for Areata.

Having both MPB and AA, if that is even true about it "working" for AA, of course with solid before and after proof that it works for alopecia areata, i'll take it. If it's just a claim with no pictures, I will pass on that. There's nothing out there that can grow back AA-weakened hairs back to thick normal hairs. So if this can, i'd be happy to at least get rid of one type of hair loss.