View Full Version : Do you think I could go from this hairline to this hairline?

11-16-2015, 11:26 PM
Whats up.Im 21 with this hair line and I want to get an HT. I find myself looking at old men wondering why my hairline is the same as theirs. You think I could get close to Scott Disick? Propecia would definitely be necessary to come close to his overall volume. I was thinking about getting an HT without propecia though as I've read that blocking DHT really just isn't good regardless of whether or not you experience side effects (even building muscle requires DHT).

I'd love to hear you experts give me your impression of how much could be done with my hairline, cause this depresses me everyday and I dream of a HT. Again, obviously not expecting a celeb outcome, but discs hairline is what Im modeling mine after. I'd be very satisfied with my own version of his...






Captain Combover
11-18-2015, 02:47 PM

You are way too young for a HT.

You need to research Propecia and rogaine and decide whether or not its for you.

There is no point improving your hairline to the extent of your wishes if you are destined to be a NW6-7 in 10yrs time.

If you want to thicken the front of your hairline you can always try Concealors.

Lets say you have 5000 grafts available in your donor region. Now imagine being a NW6 and design how you would place those 5000 grafts. That's how you ponder your future with realistic ambitions.

I don't mean to be negative but realistic try and stabilise your hair loss before you even consider a HT.

WHTC Clinic
11-18-2015, 04:19 PM
I think that you can go to that hairline if you understand the risks of lowering your hairline. There are risks in the long term, but also know that hair loss is progressive.

11-18-2015, 07:32 PM

11-18-2015, 07:33 PM
Listen to this


11-18-2015, 07:38 PM
Say you get an HT, with hopes that you will have the hair line of this guy. What happens after the HT when you start to lose everything behind it? I had similar intentions as you, but had even more hair. I had not thoroughly researched how it actually worked, and here's what happened. I got a small HT, 900 grafts to thicken my existing, gradually thinning hair line. 4 months after, I had horrible telogen effluvium (which is extremely common, and often referred to by the liars as "shock loss") 6 months later I had lost 20% of my total hair. 12 months later 40% was gone. It is two years later now and even with finasteride and minoxidil, yes I have these "nice, thick grafts" poking out every where, but I have lost 60% of my hair. I am not trying to make this solely about my experience, or be bias at all. I am trying to reinforce the very true fact that hair transplants are a REALLY bad idea when you are young, gradually balding and have not sustained and managed your hair loss. You get a hair transplant right now and I GUARANTEE it will f*ck up your entire life. BE CAREFUL