PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Pages : 1 [2]

Artista
03-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Oh my!
At times when I am vocally responding on my iPhone, the phone isn't posting exactly what words I actually said.
I have to stop assuming that the phone is posting the correct words-lol.
(smart phones can be dumb at times--lol)

This is what I meant to say,
"There will be updates that I WILL BE ABLE to share but at this point in time,
there's nothing that I could share"

Next month I will share some new photos of my hairline.
Ill show 'before and after' photos.

Ive done that before some time ago when my hair started improving due to my use of Finasteride, started in 2013

Again, thanks to all the people that have understood and appreciated my commonsense help and advice....also for my sincerity!! Cheers to all.

tedwuji
03-26-2016, 04:10 AM
Oh my!
At times when I am vocally responding on my iPhone, the phone isn't posting exactly what words I actually said.
I have to stop assuming that the phone is posting the correct words-lol.
(smart phones can be dumb at times--lol)

This is what I meant to say,
"There will be updates that I WILL BE ABLE to share but at this point in time,
there's nothing that I could share"

Next month I will share some new photos of my hairline.
Ill show 'before and after' photos.

Ive done that before some time ago when my hair started improving due to my use of Finasteride, started in 2013

Again, thanks to all the people that have understood and appreciated my commonsense help and advice....also for my sincerity!! Cheers to all.

Bamboozled

Artista
03-26-2016, 05:43 AM
"Bamboozled" definition
verb: To fool or cheat (someone).

Tedyuji ~ LOL

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 06:05 AM
To Hubris,

Of course there is 'regrowth' of my grafted hairs (via Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus)
BUT it has only been just over 4 months since the hair transplantation.
Minoxidil creates hair improvements....
Minoxidil slows and or stops hair loss and promotes a percentage of hair regrowth for a decent percentage of people!
It is the only drug which is FDA-approved to treat baldness. It also works by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles!!

Being that my grafts are only 4+months old now, the grafts growth phase is minor but good, Minoxidil has helped quite a bit as well..

What does FDA approved mean exactly?
That itīs safe or works as claimed?

Artista
03-26-2016, 07:28 AM
FDA is the Food and Drug Administration which is a federal agency of the
United States Department of Health and Human Services, one of the United States federal executive departments.
"The FDA is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety, tobacco products, dietary supplements, prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical drugs (medications), vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, blood transfusions, medical devices, electromagnetic ..."

In August 18, 1988 the FDA finally approved the drug Minoxidil for treating baldness in men.

It has a long history now or helping!

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 07:32 AM
FDA is the Food and Drug Administration which is a federal agency of the
United States Department of Health and Human Services, one of the United States federal executive departments.
"The FDA is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety, tobacco products, dietary supplements, prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical drugs (medications), vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, blood transfusions, medical devices, electromagnetic ..."

In August 18, 1988 the FDA finally approved the drug Minoxidil for treating baldness in men.

It has a long history now or helping!

So their much needed approval is for our well being?

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 08:12 AM
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/fda-now-officially-belongs-big-pharma
Come on sir open your eyes, or is it easier to live inside a safe bubble?

Artista
03-26-2016, 08:39 AM
I wasnt finished writing out my post, I had to eat my breakfast.
I just came done here now to finish it. When I finished it and sent it to post, the Admin info showed me that it was over 15 minutes and that I couldnt add more to it,,yikes. LOL.

I talk about my own EXPERIENCES with these medicines.
Ive been on Finasteride since 2013, no bad side effects and ,yes, I have been experiencing my hairs improvements!
Ive been on Minoxidil now for almost 5 months,,no side effects and I have been seeing more of my hair improvements because of Minoxidil usage too.

Not "living inside a safe bubble" Herbaliser.
I have very good foresight and I use commonsense here to help others.

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 09:18 AM
I wasnt finished writing out my post, I had to eat my breakfast.
I just came done here now to finish it. When I finished it and sent it to post, the Admin info showed me that it was over 15 minutes and that I couldnt add more to it,,yikes. LOL.

I talk about my own EXPERIENCES with these medicines.
Ive been on Finasteride since 2013, no bad side effects and ,yes, I have been experiencing my hairs improvements!
Ive been on Minoxidil now for almost 5 months,,no side effects and I have been seeing more of my hair improvements because of Minoxidil usage too.

Not "living inside a safe bubble" Herbaliser.
I have very good foresight and I use commonsense here to help others.

Iīm not arguing, but seriously this is how the profit industry works, and FDA are small puppets to the pharma.
Kind off record, but the same goes to the mass vaccination campaigns, and itīs horrifying that FDA actually approves it.

Scare tactics and shallowness is a huge market, and they will make sure to take care of you.

Artista
03-26-2016, 09:25 AM
Hey Herbaliser, I know you do good on this forum, no problem.
You must keep in mind that,
we have to except things for what they are for right now.
Things will improve and get better but we all have to stay placid and positive about our lives in general terms.
None of us should ever allow hair loss or other hair issues to affect us.
Have a good day bro!!

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 11:18 AM
I went back to basics.
Some of us need more of specific nutrients, and the outcome is naturally the hair.
Itīs easy to dismiss natural ingredients, since nowadays they come in pill form and itīs not nearly the same.

You cannot fool nature, and it sure proves you wrong all the time, and the same goes with synthetic pills since your body docent know how to handle it.
A simple spinach leave has way more complexity than a so called biotin pill due to co-enzymes, since you cannot put anything in a minimal form.

You can label whatever pill with all amazing nutrients, but your body docent know how to handle it due to the vital co-factors they lack.
I managed to regrow my hair by using "growing (living) food" and the same goes to your hair.

dutchguyhanging
03-26-2016, 01:50 PM
I went back to basics.
Some of us need more of specific nutrients, and the outcome is naturally the hair.
Itīs easy to dismiss natural ingredients, since nowadays they come in pill form and itīs not nearly the same.

You cannot fool nature, and it sure proves you wrong all the time, and the same goes with synthetic pills since your body docent know how to handle it.
A simple spinach leave has way more complexity than a so called biotin pill due to co-enzymes, since you cannot put anything in a minimal form.

You can label whatever pill with all amazing nutrients, but your body docent know how to handle it due to the vital co-factors they lack.
I managed to regrow my hair by using "growing (living) food" and the same goes to your hair.

oh yeah i bet you did reverse ageing too ? please.. just dont.. go home and take fin..

pixels
03-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Bamboozled

OMG so true. So much noise so little detail.

Arista how can you tell what is graft survival from Pilofocus vs what is minoxidil or propecia.

I'll keep asking until you provide a simple answer.

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 10:20 PM
oh yeah i bet you did reverse ageing too ? please.. just dont.. go home and take fin..

Your pathetic sarcasm is actually correct.
If you are referring age to actually looking younger, then yeas my skin and face looks and feels way better.

tedwuji
03-26-2016, 10:24 PM

Holla

Hairismylife
03-27-2016, 07:32 AM
I went back to basics.

Your regime?

Artista
03-27-2016, 09:08 PM
To everyone here, and please do not accept someones assumptions.
Always go by facts and true commonsense.

'Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post'
"Bamboozled"

Pixels positing:
"OMG so true. So much noise so little detail.
Arista how can you tell what is graft survival from Pilofocus vs what is minoxidil or propecia.
I'll keep asking until you provide a simple answer"

First of all,
There will be details in regards to photographs once my wife and I take those pictures and post them here.
Pixels, your question,
"Arista how can you tell what is graft survival from Pilofocus vs what is minoxidil or propecia"
I really would not know exactly what that would be.
I do KNOW that I SEE very good IMPROVEMENTS to my scalp now.
3 years ago now I started on Finasteride. I have been seeing positive improvements to my scalp months later after starting on it.
Of course it has NOT been a full head of hair,
BUT there has been ongoing improvements.
I had posted 'before and after' photos of my hairline. Members that had seen that AGREED with me.
Now, in regards to my FUEs and my use of Minoxidil....
There IS more decent improvements happening now to my scalp.
Being that it takes many many months before you start to see a GOOD change to your scalp due to FUEs, Im sure that minoxidil has been helping.
Of course like Finasteride, there is NOT a full head of hair created for me, there ARE ongoing improvements happening though,, and i am ACCEPTING of that !!
The 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing has nothing to do with what we are talking about right now.
To everyone here, (not just Pixels-lol)
DO NOT make assumptions about anything in life.
No reason to do that to yourself.

Next month my wife and I WILL post photos of my hairline, before and after!!
Of course, it will still be an ONGOING improvement to my hair.

Artista
03-27-2016, 09:09 PM
Have a good week everyone!!

Javert
04-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Have a good week everyone!!

Hey my bro! How's it going?

Artista
04-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Hi Javert!!
I'm at my regular job right now but I will respond right now.
My hair Improvements are still ongoing. Again, after doing my morning showers, I see such a good change happening!!
I can't wait to see how my scalp looks in August being the Dr. Wesley did 500+ FUE grafts for me.
It was his way of THANKING me for being a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus phase testing !!
He is still morning on other phase test patients right now!!

Artista
04-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Sorry everyone.
When Im at my regular job, I sometimes would use my iPhone to respond here.
Unfortunately, I have limited time to respond and to verify my words!
So I will now update this last posting of mine!
"I can't wait to see just how my scalp looks in August being that Dr. Wesley did those
500+ FUE grafts FOR me back in November 2015.
It was his way of THANKING me for being a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing!!
He is, of course, still WORKING on the other 3rd Phase test patients right now!"
In November of this year 2016, one year after,
he will be reviewing my phase tested donor area!!!

Javert
04-07-2016, 03:29 AM
Hi Javert!!
I'm at my regular job right now but I will respond right now.
My hair Improvements are still ongoing. Again, after doing my morning showers, I see such a good change happening!!
I can't wait to see how my scalp looks in August being the Dr. Wesley did 500+ FUE grafts for me.
It was his way of THANKING me for being a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus phase testing !!
He is still morning on other phase test patients right now!!

That's awesome man! Regeneration seems really promising. Can't wait to see the outcome. Post photos when you can! :)

Tomtom21
04-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Hello everyone!!

My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic.
I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning.
(his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to once again update his very important endoscopic tools and instrumentation)
That was important.

Now he is onto his 3rd phase testing and Im excited to have been one of his patients. finally.
It did not bother me to wait this long.
I understood what was needed before he could continue.
I will add more to this later today,,it is every morning here in Illinois. I wanted to finally let all know about this.
Im hoping for the best for ALL OF US. So is Dr. Wesley!!

So when will you show us youre results my man... all patiently waiting, but its been a solid amount of time now. Balls in your court

stayhopeful
04-22-2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah man, Artista, you said you were gonna update us on your donor area by the end of April.....

I want to get a FUE with rahal or feller but idk whether to wait for Pilofocus. I want a tremendously thick hairline and donor regeneration and no scars.

Follisket
04-23-2016, 02:44 AM
I want a tremendously thick hairline and donor regeneration and no scars.

Well, if we had that, there wouldn't be a problem to begin with. Ultimately, significant donor regeneration will be the make-or-break for Pilofocus.

pixels
04-23-2016, 02:50 AM
Yeah man, Artista, you said you were gonna update us on your donor area by the end of April.....

I want to get a FUE with rahal or feller but idk whether to wait for Pilofocus. I want a tremendously thick hairline and donor regeneration and no scars.

Sooooo you want a miracle?

dutchguyhanging
04-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Sooooo you want a miracle?

no ... all we want is, after 50K views on a single thread, a photo.. it has been so long and yo all waiting... but honestly we dont know what are we waiting for... so yes i want a miracle sort... why? i havent seen a fue thread over 50K views.... is it fair?

tedwuji
04-25-2016, 09:44 AM
no ... all we want is, after 50K views on a single thread, a photo.. it has been so long and yo all waiting... but honestly we dont know what are we waiting for... so yes i want a miracle sort... why? i havent seen a fue thread over 50K views.... is it fair?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/22983-Treatment-Protocol

This is what I have done to treat my loss. I may get pilofocus when it comes because as you can see my hair is ok for now.

stayhopeful
05-01-2016, 10:21 AM
really disappointing. No update, no information, no nothing

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
05-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Given the pace that updates about pilofocus come at, we can expect photos in maybe late 2018.

Artista
05-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Hello Stayhopeful and hello AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken!

Stayhopeful, Im sorry that there are no Pilofocus Phase testing updates as yet.
Dr. Wesley is still working with a few more phase test patients right now.
I know that he is going well over 21 patients for this
3rd phase testing so it certainly will take quite a while for him to finish the 3rd phase testings.
Then it will take quite a while to update all of his patients (including me of course).
It will be a matter of...
#1) seeing just how good the regenerated hairs will be and,,
#2) seeing if the regenerated hairs can be used as grafts as well.

If that turns out to be the CASE then people with a very bald scalp could, over time, have very good hair transplantation WORKS (OVER TIME) with the use of REGENERATION. At this point in time,,no one knows for sure!!

joachim
05-01-2016, 04:32 PM
guys, don't get your hopes up for the empty promises of pilofocus. yes, regeneration IS possible and was showed already in official studies, but it comes with much thinner diameter which results in weaker hair shafts and less overall visual appearance. thus, it's practically useless. the only positive thing is that it eliminiates the white dots and replaces it with a small slit scar on the back of your head. however, not worth the effort in my opinion. the fact that pilofocus was supposed to be ready in 2015 and still has to go through several testings now, this all just makes it worse. it won't even be ready in 2017 to the mass.
i appreciate all the hard efforts from dr. wesley, but he soon will have to admit that a cosmetically usefull regeneration is not possible.

Artista
05-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Joachim hello...you and everyone else here, please consider my response to this posting.

1)"..don't get your hopes up for the empty promises of pilofocus."
Joachim, there has not been any 'empty promises' made by Dr. Wesley at all.
He is a very sincere doctor who is trying his best to make changes.
He is not the type of guy that would ASSUME anything or to make false claims.

2)"...the fact that pilofocus was supposed to be ready in 2015..."
Dr. Wesley NEVER had a statement like that Joachim.
Everyone please realize this as well.

3) "..he soon will have to admit that a cosmetically usefull regeneration is not possible"
You are certainly making an assumption about this and please know that I am NOT attacking you on this.
I am being very objective right now with you and all else.
Making assumptions has nothing to do with any facts as yet.
That can also make others believe the negativities
One more thing,,you do not know about the updates that Dr. Wesley has been creating with his Pilofocus phase test work.
Im not saying that it WILL come to pass but it just MIGHT!
Dr. Wesley will NOT may assumptions or lie to anyone about what he is doing.
Joachim,,please remember that I am not attacking you or insulting you,,Im trying to give you the truths here about this.

Artista
05-02-2016, 05:47 AM
I hope others here read this response.

No one here should ever make any negative assumptions about anything.
Everyone, please stay POSITIVE.

dutchguyhanging
05-02-2016, 01:01 PM

Artista, dont get me wrong I am also not attacking you however u also see to be a blind supporter or sort of believer to pilofocus.
lets be realistic, i see this thread got posts/view over 51K without any single photo evidence. And we also all know that if u choose a good doctor, HT leaves almost no scars. seen it in photos, there you have your PROOF.
I also think like joachim.. even those regenerative hair grow, they wouldnt be visible cosmetically. again no is questioning his sincerity or claims. I believe he is a top notch doctor. I just dont believe the hype in pilofocus.

I was admin, I would just lock this thread until proof shows up. Otherwise everytime when we see this post up, we all come down to see REGENERATION photos. it is even worse for most of us.. just let it go... do not write anything

Hemo
05-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Artista, why do you bother posting in this thread anymore? All we want is to see pics, which you said would come late April. If you're waiting for the okay from Dr. Wesley, just say so, so we can just keep an eye out for his updates instead and just ignore this thread.

Javert
05-07-2016, 12:23 AM

Hey my bro! How's it going?

FearTheLoss
05-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Artista do we have any idea of when Dr. Wesley is going to make this publicly available in his office?

dm90
05-10-2016, 12:21 AM
I have a hard time stomaching why someone as innovated as Dr. Wesley is underfire because the whole "regeneration" issue. He's clearly a passionate practitioner whose extremely innovative. I know there is so much mental exhaustion that comes with this progressive condition, but seriously a basically scarless procedure that yields FUT results? Thats absolutely incredible. I appreciate you Dr. Wesley, keep up the good work.

Follisket
05-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Absent significant donor regeneration, this (along with traditional hair transplants) remains an unviable option for most. No one's under fire, we just can't pretend we're any closer to really fixing our hair loss with this.
I certainly appreciate his efforts, though.

censur
06-02-2016, 03:33 AM
Any updates on this?

I am basically just sitting and waiting until we can confirm or deny some kind of donor regeneration from this procedure. Until that I am too afraid of going ahead with another regular FUE because of the risk of finally depleting my donor.

hardick
06-02-2016, 06:35 AM
Any updates on this?

I am basically just sitting and waiting until we can confirm or deny some kind of donor regeneration from this procedure. Until that I am too afraid of going ahead with another regular FUE because of the risk of finally depleting my donor.

Presumeably dead. Artista was supposed to post his results two months ago. Another hyped up treatment that has dragged on into more dissapointment. Seriously how much longer can he stall his results? If there was regeneration in the donor there has been ample time for it to grow back!

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
06-03-2016, 07:56 AM
I don't think Artista's updates or lack thereof really have too much to say about whether it works. Wesley wanted to check on progress in what, November? That's ages away.

I don't expect this to regenerate anything by then (or ever) anyway, not sure why a new organ would regrow at the site of some chopped-out tissue seeing as normal scar tissue doesn't develop new follicles... but the lack of any visible evidence for it so far doesn't rule it out for me just yet. With that said, a scarless treatment is an important thing to develop regardless of any regeneration.

Javert
06-12-2016, 09:08 AM
I don't think Artista's updates or lack thereof really have too much to say about whether it works. Wesley wanted to check on progress in what, November? That's ages away.

I don't expect this to regenerate anything by then (or ever) anyway, not sure why a new organ would regrow at the site of some chopped-out tissue seeing as normal scar tissue doesn't develop new follicles... but the lack of any visible evidence for it so far doesn't rule it out for me just yet. With that said, a scarless treatment is an important thing to develop regardless of any regeneration.

Same here. I think there is definitely a chance for regeneration. If not, a scarless procedure would be the next best thing. Take as much as you possibly can from the donor area, grow out the top, buzz the sides and back (seems like a happy medium compared to the alternative). Thickness isn't everything. Coverage is what's most important. Hang in there guys! I'm sure Artista will get back to us (in time) with results that will (hopefully) blow our minds.

pixels
06-17-2016, 04:48 AM
Same here. I think there is definitely a chance for regeneration. If not, a scarless procedure would be the next best thing. Take as much as you possibly can from the donor area, grow out the top, buzz the sides and back (seems like a happy medium compared to the alternative). Thickness isn't everything. Coverage is what's most important. Hang in there guys! I'm sure Artista will get back to us (in time) with results that will (hopefully) blow our minds.

This!

Scarless and fast would be epic. Anybody who doesn't see this as a great step forward really shouldn't have an account on this site yet - they need to hit rock bottom ;)

censur
06-27-2016, 03:44 AM
So you guys think we will need to wait until November before getting any answers to whether this works or not?
It would be nice of dr Wesley to at least give us some indication if the regeneration is showing potentially positive or negative results. Me and other people are waiting to do our hair transplants just because we want to see if this treatment can offer some kind of regeneration or not first. And it is kind of painful to wait and loose valuable time, even though I try not to think too much about it.

censur
08-08-2016, 01:58 AM
Artista, anything new?

Will we have to wait until November before hearing anything at all from dr Wesley?
Or perhaps even longer than that?

Artista
08-08-2016, 07:25 AM
HELLO Censur and everyone else here!

First of all, I want to APOLOGIZE to you and everyone else here because I have not been on our forum for quite a few months now!! Ive always been on here in the past,The BTT, to try to HELP others using necessary commonsense. (I do care about others!)
You know how life can be at times...I have had so much to do in my life, very serious things!
The company that i work for was also VERY busy for the last few months too.
Another thing, I have had some health issues to contend with as well. Nothing scary!!
Of course I went to my good doctor last month and everything is A-OK for me now(im getting better).
I was feeling bad that i had not been on here, our forum, for so long.
The good thing though is that there are a few GOOD and HELPFUL members on BTT that try to HELP other members like I do.
Soon, I will start a quick thread here to let everyone know about my absence.

To answer your questions Censur,
This coming November 2016, as you probably know, I will be back at
Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Clinic for the updated on this 3rd phase testing.
Of course, he clinically will be reviewing that nape area of my scalp in which he had surgically
did the phase testing to see just how good it may be!!
No remember.
I THINK that he might use the REGENERATED HAIRS at the back of my head as grafts to the front of my scalp area to see just how good it might be,,and also starting up more regeneration hair at the back again to see if that will work once again.
I would imagine that I will be able to let all know about the update sometime after November.
Cheers !!

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
08-08-2016, 09:10 AM
HELLO Censur and everyone else here!
I THINK that he might use the REGENERATED HAIRS at the back of my head as grafts to the front of my scalp area to see just how good it might be,,and also starting up more regeneration hair at the back again to see if that will work once again.
Cheers !!

Are you implying here that you already have some indication that regeneration is actually happening?

Artista
08-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Hello there AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken~

First of all, Dr. Wesley's first Pilofocus phase test results in 45 minute presentation back in 2013 was amazing to witness!!!
Have you heard about that?
If not, go back to the beginning of this Thread and read all that I was letting everyone know about.
Spencer Kobren ALSO KNEW that it was amazing to view and he did KNOW that the regeneration did happen BUT no one back then could know how well it would help anyone yet....
Now, as far as my wife and I know, that area of my scalps back-end, in which Dr. Wesley did the phase testing is concerned, we do not see any lose of hair, so more than likely there are 23+ regenerated hairs there!
BUT it must be medically confirmed by Dr. Wesley himself.
So, I cannot say for sure exactly how it is.

Artista
08-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Also, I would NEVER make any assumptions about anything.
No one should.

joachim
08-08-2016, 09:54 AM
pfff... still talking about the mysterious presentation from 2013. it's fu**cking 3 years and nothing happened so far. only empty promises, and the same meaningless posts from artista as always.

regarding the regenerated hairs: it could be that they indeed have regenerated themselves to a certain degree.
but what about the diameter of both regenerated parts? as we mentioned many times already, the procedure is useless if it turns out the regenerated hairs diameter is only 70% of the origin.

so if you and dr. wesley want to come up with really big news in november, you better prepare high quality macro pics and document all the necessary details to prove that shit finally. no excuses anymore. you both have played that game for far too long.

i'm already prepared to be dissapointed in november. the concept was doomed to fail from the beginning, whether with Acell or without. it's time to accept that, unless dr. wesley has come up with a genius recipe.

Hubris
08-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Happy to see you're back Artista. I was worried that perhaps we wouldn't hear anything about Pilofocus ever again.

Joachim, why would a 70% regeneration of the original hairs diameter be useless? Maybe Pilofocus is doomed to fail or maybe it isn't - I don't know. Either way I think we should appreciate any and all research which is being conducted into AGA, as at present our options for treatment are very limited.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
08-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Hello there AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken~

First of all, Dr. Wesley's first Pilofocus phase test results in 45 minute presentation back in 2013 was amazing to witness!!!
Have you heard about that?
If not, go back to the beginning of this Thread and read all that I was letting everyone know about.
Spencer Kobren ALSO KNEW that it was amazing to view and he did KNOW that the regeneration did happen BUT no one back then could know how well it would help anyone yet....
Now, as far as my wife and I know, that area of my scalps back-end, in which Dr. Wesley did the phase testing is concerned, we do not see any lose of hair, so more than likely there are 23+ regenerated hairs there!
BUT it must be medically confirmed by Dr. Wesley himself.
So, I cannot say for sure exactly how it is.

I'm aware that there was talk of it happening in some test that Wesley did, but I frankly didn't believe it and I hadn't seen (or can't remember seeing) the 2013 presentation. If you've actually got 23+ regenerated hairs then that is quite something. I was not expecting that. Fingers crossed till November then.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
08-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Happy to see you're back Artista. I was worried that perhaps we wouldn't hear anything about Pilofocus ever again.

Joachim, why would a 70% regeneration of the original hairs diameter be useless? Maybe Pilofocus is doomed to fail or maybe it isn't - I don't know. Either way I think we should appreciate any and all research which is being conducted into AGA, as at present our options for treatment are very limited.

I think if it's a scarless transplant with a higher yield than FUE then it's already guaranteed success. That's great even without regeneration. But 70% shaft diameter regeneration on the back and sides, where density doesn't even really matter compared to the top of the head, would be a very positive thing too.

Artista
08-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Hello everyone!
I have limited time to respond here right now.
I will say this much....

Dr. Wesley IS a very caring and sincere hairloss Doctor.
That is why I decided long ago now to become a part of his phase testings.
None of us can know for sure what can happen as yet.
I cant wait to be back at Dr. Wesley's clinic to see what the results are like.
I spoke with his rep an hour ago.
ACTUALLY, he is still working on his 3rd phase testings. (of course)
Dr. Wesley would never make any type assumptions. He is an HONEST MAN!

I want to say that no one here should make any type of ASSUMPTIONS about this or anything else either.
Especially NEGATIVE assumptions that I have seen in the past and very recently.
Everyone should always stay as POSITIVE as they can be...there is no reason not to.

I truly HOPE that his phase testing turns out to be a new science for everyone.
I just dont know as yet!! Nether does Dr. Wesley know as yet!!

barfacan
08-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Pillow focus by 2020.

stayhopeful
08-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Artista....

you claimed on this very thread that you would share your results of your donor back in April... why would you say you are going to do something and get everyone excited and looking forward and never do it, even up until now in August?

You had the procedure, it's not that hard to check your donor and share some progress.

Artista
08-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Just got back on here now... (Illinois time 3:00 pm 8/10/16)

Hello there Stayhopeful and I do understand your point and also your question as to why I had not done what I was meaning to do here.

I had very serious things that had to be done in my life, family-wise and HEALTH-wise, also my regular work job has been so very BUSY over the last few months too.
I had no real way of getting back onto the BTT forum because I did not have the time to do so.
(I would never lie about this) It is what it is.
Another SERIOUS THING that I had to do was to try to HELP a member and a FRIEND of mine from this forum that has been considering committing SUICIDE due to his depression and his mental ILLNESS!!
That was so VERY important for me to TRY to help him and now i feel that he may be getting better now, albeit slowly.
I will not mention who he is. The help is ongoing of course and i hope that he becomes better off. I am still a bit worried about him.
Now, I do have some times now to be back on here but not as much time as i use to before.
Hopefully it will change!!!
I love trying to help others HERE by using commonsense!!
I will be sending Dr. Wesley my most resent scalp photos along with how my scalp looked back in
Nov. 2015 when i was there at Dr. Wesley's clinic for the phase testing.
I will ALSO post those photos here for all of you to SEE.
Tomorrow I have to go back to my regular doctors health clinic to follow up on my health issues.
(I am doing relatively A-OK health-wise, no problems now)
After my clinic meeting I will post the photos here.

stayhopeful
08-11-2016, 05:23 PM
we're all looking forward to it Artista

stayhopeful
08-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Also, why is the pilofocus website hacked with pornographic material? Unbelievable

Artista
08-11-2016, 06:34 PM
The hairloss photo is from 2013.
The other photo is from this month August 2016

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/DaveArtista/HAIR/30fdfa08-ce25-463b-91f0-166e8c76c6ca_zpsa8igg68l.jpg (http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/DaveArtista/media/HAIR/30fdfa08-ce25-463b-91f0-166e8c76c6ca_zpsa8igg68l.jpg.html)

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/DaveArtista/HAIR/my20hair202016204_zps1oxm4k8u.jpg (http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/DaveArtista/media/HAIR/my20hair202016204_zps1oxm4k8u.jpg.html)

Artista
08-11-2016, 06:36 PM
The website was hacked with pornographic material?
I will have to check that out tomorrow.
I WILL CALL Dr. Wesley's office tomorrow to find out!!

Artista
08-12-2016, 04:47 AM
I will be calling Dr. Wesley's office this morning in regards to what 'Stayhopeful' had posted here yesterday,
"Also, why is the pilofocus website hacked with pornographic material? Unbelievable"

I will post here what was told to me.

Artista
08-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Hello everybody!

In regards to the 2 photos that I had posted yesterday, as I have said,
the first photo was from August of 2013.
The second photo is from August of this year,2016!

I never focus too much on my hairloss from the past so when I opened up my
"Hair-Loss folder" to add the new 2016 photos into the folder and to compare it with my past photos,
I was somewhat surprised as to just how much hairloss I actually did have back then-wow-lol.

(thats because I would NOT ALLOW my hairloss to ruin my life)

Of course, I do not have a full head of hair to this day but I accept it for what it is.
Those 500+ grafts are still on going of course,,,
more than likely my scalp will show so much more IMPROVEMENTS later this year, thankfully.

I took approx 6 photos of my hair from the last 2 weeks so that I could email them out to Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Clinic because he needs to see the updates on these grafts he did for me as a way of thanking me for being his phase test patient!!
(that is what he has been doing for all the phase test patients)

Sorry but I forgot to have my wife view and photograph the area of my nape that was
phase tested!

Eventually, we will do that. We have both looked at that nape area recently and we did NOT SEE any missing hairs. Of course, we could not know for sure what the specifics are. Dr.Carlos Wesley WILL confirm that in November!!
Everyone, stay POSITIVE. Soon,I will be coming back on to this forum more often only to try to HELP others here with commonsense ,,
especially the very YOUNG!!
Have a good day all! Let me know what you think about the photos I just posted here for you all.

FearTheLoss
08-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Looks very good! You've come a long way already Artista. Is Dr. Wesley doing another phase of testing? When is pilofocus going to be available to public?

Artista
08-13-2016, 07:20 AM
Hello FearTheLoss !!
THANK YOU so much for your response to my 'before and after' hair photos!
As I had said, my hair improvements are ongoing so,more than likely, my scalp will look a good percentage better later this year. Thank again Fear'!!
I am glad to finally be back on to our BTT forum.
I still do have so much to do work-wise and family importance-wise but i will try to be here more often in the next month.
To answer your questions FearTheLoss:
"Is Dr. Wesley doing another phase of testing?"
I was the second patient of Dr. Wesley's 3rd Pilofocus phase testing BUT the 3rd phase testings are still ongoing.
I spoke to his rep a few days ago to find that out. I thought that he may have been done with his 3rd phase testing by now but he is not. I will find out the details later on.

"When is pilofocus going to be available to public?"
Sorry but I have no way of knowing right now, I would imagine that when I am back to his Pilofous Clinic this coming November 2016, I will be updated on what will maybe happening in the future.

One more thing, Dr. Wesley's regular 'Pilofocus Hair transplantation Service' has been available for a long time now.
His hair grafting is so VERY GOOD.
Hopefully his phase testing will turn out to be a 'new-science' for all of us,,men and women alike!!

Artista
08-13-2016, 09:50 AM
I hope everybody here is doing relatively GOOD regardless of any type of hairloss that you all might have.
Stay positive everyone!! (there is no reason not to, things can be fixed)

Hemo
08-13-2016, 03:43 PM
Any way you can take some clearer pics? Looks pretty good for only about 500 grafts.

When can we expect pics of the donor region? Thanks for posting.

Artista
08-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Hi there Hemo! Thank you for your response from yesterday.

When my wife and I have the time to actually take better photographs of my scalp, we will do that.
The fact is that we both have been quite busy.
Hemo's question:
"When can we expect pics of the donor region?"
When we have the time, we certainly will take proper photos of the phase tested area!!

I will hopefully speak with Dr. Wesley this month to see if I can once again view his first
45 minute Pilofocus Phase Test review ! It was FACTUALLY an amazing thing to see.
I would hope that others can finally see it too.

I just looked at the 2 photos that I had posted here....wow! I really like whats happening to my scalp!!

Artista
08-15-2016, 07:48 AM
I hope that everyone here on BTT is doing relatively good.

(I am writing a side-note here on an important point for everyone).

Please realize that none of us should ever ALLOW any type of hairloss to infringe upon our lives
or to cause depression and worry!
All things can be improved in different ways but more importantly,
ACCEPTANCE is key to keeping our lives positive and healthy!

Keep this in mind everyone.
Especially the very young here. Of course, there are a percentage of people on here that do not allow their hairloss to seriously effect them BUT they (like myself) are here to see what can be done to POSSIBLY help to improve/fix their hairloss if its possible.
Have a good day all!!!!

Artista
08-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Im glad to be back on here even though I do not have as much time to stay on here as I used to.
Eventually, I will be back on here more often like before.
As i have said many times, I am on here to try to help others, especially the very young, by using commonsense and also with positive smart ideas to help others to become and stay positive.

Slam1523
08-17-2016, 06:10 PM
Im glad to be back on here even though I do not have as much time to stay on here as I used to.
Eventually, I will be back on here more often like before.
As i have said many times, I am on here to try to help others, especially the very young, by using commonsense and also with positive smart ideas to help others to become and stay positive.

Thanks

Artista
08-17-2016, 06:40 PM
Oh HELLO Slam1523 and thank you!!
I just happened to be at my computer just now and i saw your response here from 7+ minutes ago ,
thank you !

My hair is slowly looking much better now. I am glad to experience this.
I really hope that the phase testing will turn out to be a 'Game-Changer' for all of 'us'!!

barfacan
08-17-2016, 08:56 PM
A parody of himself.

Artista
08-18-2016, 05:37 AM
Barfacan, What did you mean by saying this?

" A parody of himself."

FearTheLoss
08-18-2016, 04:39 PM
Artista, is there any news on Dr. Wesley letting us all see the original presentation you and spencer saw that showed donor regeneration?

Artista
08-19-2016, 08:09 AM
Hi there FearTheLoss ! Glad to hear from you.
I still have not heard back from Dr. Wesley yet.
I know just how busy he is most of the time. He IS a very sincere doctor!
Eventually, I WILL hear back from him on my questions and also his responses to my photos that I had sent to him at his Clinic and I will let all of you know.
On a side note:
Barfacan has not yet answered my question to him about what he had said recently-lol.

stayhopeful
08-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Hey Artisia, thanks for involving us. I am a young sufferer as you know (25)

I think regeneration is extremely cool.

But EQUALLY important is transplant density.

I think we all want 100% natural density at the hairline or at least as close to it as possible.

Isn't pilofocus supposed to deliver FUT type results or better? I am very interested in this prospect of better visuals results due to increased density.

Artista
08-19-2016, 10:06 AM
Hello again Stayhopeful !
Hopefully, hair regeneration finally turns out to be a new science for helping people with hairloss.
I dont know when Dr. Wesley will be done with this 3rd phase testings yet.
Dr. Wesley does like the use of FUE hair transplants.
I do not know just how much Dr. Wesley would use FUT transplants. Ill call then today and ask.
My FUE transplanted hairs are showing so much improvements... of course it is ongoing.
Yes, 'transplant density' is equally important too.
I agree Stay'!!

One more thing Stay', try not to suffer so much over hairloss. Suffering/worry/stress etc..can cause much more hairloss for anybody .. Stay positive my friend...all things can be worked out/fixed.

Artista
08-24-2016, 02:51 PM
Hello everyone!! I called into Spencer's Live Show yesterday....

FearTheLoss
09-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Artista, any news yet if we can see that original powerpoint? Also, could you ask Dr. Wesley for an idea of when Pilofocus will be used daily in his practice?

Artista
09-05-2016, 07:06 AM
HELLO FearTheLoss! Hope you are doing well. (im sure that you ARE!)

I had spoken with Dr. Wesley on the phone this past Tuesday (on August 30 2016)
to talk about those recent (before and after) hair photos I had sent to him.

We also spoke about this coming November 2016 to when I will be at his Pilofocus clinic for the update on the Phase Tested donor area at the back of my scalp.
Again, my wife and I do not see any missing hairs in that donor area that he performed the phase test at!!
More than likely it is full of regenerated hairs!
It will be confirmed in November at the Pilofocus clinic along will good photos taken, of course.
I let Dr. Wesley know that the BTT members do want to see that
original First Phase Tested PowerPoint 45 minute presentation and that I certainly do want to see that first phase test presentation again too.

FearTheLoss, Dr. Wesley said that it IS available to see at his Pilofocus website.
I will go to his website today because I would love to see all of that again.
(Spencer Kobren show see it again too) http://www.drcarloswesley.com/

Cheers to everyone here!!

Artista
09-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Today is America's September 5th holiday.....
'Labor Day' in the United States!

It is a public holiday celebration.
It honors the American labor movement and the contributions that workers
have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of the country.

Cheers to everyone once again!!

FearTheLoss
09-05-2016, 06:43 PM

We also spoke about this coming November 2016 to when I will be at his Pilofocus clinic for the update on the Phase Tested donor area at the back of my scalp.
Again, my wife and I do not see any missing hairs in that donor area that he performed the phase test at!!
It will be confirmed in November at the Pilofocus clinic along will good photos taken, of course.
original First Phase Tested PowerPoint 45 minute presentation and that I certainly do want to see that first phase test presentation again too.

FearTheLoss, Dr. Wesley said that it IS available to see at his Pilofocus website.

That one is the original one? Doesn't seem like it

Artista
09-05-2016, 06:56 PM
HI Fear'
I THINK what Dr. Wesley had done was to apply a percentage of the info' from the original 45 minute PowerPoint presentation, maybe not the original full 45 minute PowerPoint info.
I have not looked into it yet.
I would think that he would have posted those great 1st phase pictures on his website too.
I will speak with him this week to find the specifics.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
09-06-2016, 09:47 AM

What percentage of the follicles that you've had removed from the donor area would you estimate have regenerated (ie. is it visibly less dense than surrounding areas)?

And are these supposedly regenerated hairs looking like the same quality (ie. thickness, pigment etc.) as your normal hair?

Artista
09-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Hi there 'AllTheGoodNamesAreTakenallTheGoodNamesAreTaken'

My wife and I have not yet taken any time out to focus directly on my phase tested donor area and take pictures yet.
When looking at it, my wife does not see any loss in my donor area. When I touch that area I do not feel any missing hairs either.
It feels so full!!
Of course, Dr. Wesley will be the one to review it. He does have all the photos of my scalp areas before, during and after his phase testing and the 500+ grafts.

stayhopeful
09-06-2016, 05:17 PM
This could be the exact breakthrough we all needed.

Given that donor hair regeneration is a real possibility, I assume that the ability to 'dense pack' the hairline of younger folks could be extended from current techniques.

Which leaves me to my biggest question. Artista thank you so much for sharing your information, I have been following you closely for over a year. Can you PLEASE ask Dr. W about the possibility of using Pilofocus for DENSE PACKING the hairline. Can Pilofocus grafts be implanted as thick as current FUT techniques or even better? How many grafts per cm2 can be transplanted with Pilofocus?

If you have any information about the potential for hairline dense packing with Pilofocus, please, please let me know.

The loss is really killing me deeply.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
09-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi there 'AllTheGoodNamesAreTakenallTheGoodNamesAreTaken'

My wife and I have not yet taken any time out to focus directly on my phase tested donor area and take pictures yet.
When looking at it, my wife does not see any loss in my donor area. When I touch that area I do not feel any missing hairs either.
It feels so full!!
Of course, Dr. Wesley will be the one to review it. He does have all the photos of my scalp areas before, during and after his phase testing and the 500+ grafts.

When Wesley extracted those follicles did he take the entire follicle or was there any part of it left behind?

Artista
09-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Hey Stayhopeful, hello again!
You said: "The loss is really killing me deeply".
I hope that you can understand that you should not ALLOW any type of hairloss to affect you in that negative way. All things in life can be improved.
Stay positive my friend...being saddened,worried, stressed out, WILL cause more issues to your hairline and eventually to your health too.
All things can be fixed in different ways. Again, stay POSITIVE...ok??

stayhopeful
09-06-2016, 07:40 PM
What about the density Artista?

Artista
09-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Hi again AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken!

I am not sure as yet. I cant remember the specifics of Dr. Wesley's follicle removals at the donor area.
I WILL write to him on this. I will let you know as soon as I find out.
Thanks my friend!!

Artista
09-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Stayhopeful, I will find out when I am back at his clinic this coming November!
My friend, please try to stay positive ,,OK?

kelleygarvey
09-23-2016, 02:04 AM
Nice... you went from a bald guy from the 1980's to a rock star from that time frame who is starting to lose ground in the early 90'stages. You are trending well...

tedwuji
10-17-2016, 07:33 AM
Hi again AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken!

I am not sure as yet. I cant remember the specifics of Dr. Wesley's follicle removals at the donor area.
I WILL write to him on this. I will let you know as soon as I find out.
Thanks my friend!!

did u write?

scar d
10-29-2016, 05:40 PM
November is coming, will Artista come up with more excuses for not showing pictures of his results. I think there has been plenty of time to know if there is donor regeneration. No more excuses this is getting old.

luca10
10-29-2016, 10:56 PM
Artista, you are going to shave the hair for photos?

tedwuji
10-31-2016, 11:52 AM
November.

k9gatton
10-31-2016, 04:52 PM
Eventually there WILL be (before and after) photos shown.
You must keep in mind that my phase testing just happened this past Thursday, Nov. 12th 2015.
Of course, Dr. Wesley took many photos of all my scalp areas prior to and then after the medical work.
Here at home now, I am doing all the necessary things needed , medically speaking, to take care of my donor areas, the endoscopic area and the grafts.

Is this like Replica, and what is going to be in Japan in 2020 (hopefully?).

scar d
11-02-2016, 05:16 AM
Artista has left the building. Another fail!

tedwuji
11-02-2016, 11:17 AM
November.

robincurtz
11-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Friends,
I knew that its not gonna work! Only propecia or dutasteride can help up to the limited extent. For those who are balding now pls don't be optimistic. Something would be available at least after 15 years from now.

stayhopeful
11-06-2016, 10:59 PM
Artista is a scam artist. He's been lying for months now about when he'd share more info. Lie after lie. Unsurprising

tedwuji
11-07-2016, 12:56 AM
November.

Javert
11-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Artista, how's it going my bro? Can't wait to see your results!

FearTheLoss
11-14-2016, 07:29 PM
It's been just over a year since the phase testing procedure was performed on Artista..can't wait to hear back soon!

tedwuji
11-18-2016, 03:55 AM
Headed past the middle of November.

Breaking Bald
11-23-2016, 02:46 AM
Towards the end of Nov and **** all...because Artista is full of shit!

tedwuji
11-23-2016, 04:11 AM
I am sure the good doctor or our dear friend Artista will be providing us with an update momentarily...

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
11-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Is there any incentive to lie about this?

tedwuji
11-23-2016, 10:32 PM
Is there any incentive to lie about this?

Count the number of views and look at the threads title. Keep in mind this a site for men suffering hairloss. I think they got the doctors name out there to an appropriate audience pretty well. Also this isnt the only thread. New ones have been spammed since 2013.

long4hair
11-25-2016, 08:26 PM
Arista will get back to us when he can guys. Please be patient without being rude.

tedwuji
11-25-2016, 10:30 PM
Just stating facts. The hair docs name has been heavily publicized on the hairloss site. There is mponetary incentive to do so, objectively speaking.

long4hair
11-26-2016, 12:06 AM
I have to be honest, I don't know what you're trying to get at here. I think Hairismylife was asking, how will you be able to tell whether regrowth was caused by Pilofocus or Minoxidil?

If Arista's donor area regenerates all of the extracted hairs then that would have to be Pilofocus regeration because minoxidil is not going to regrow full thickness follicles/hairs where the follicle was extracted.

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 12:10 AM
If Arista's donor area regenerates all of the extracted hairs then that would have to be Pilofocus regeration because minoxidil is not going to regrow full thickness follicles/hairs where the follicle was extracted.

Its been a year. He would know by now if he had regrowth. If he did i am sure there would be some advertising. Hed probably be the headliner on the TBT radio show.

long4hair
11-26-2016, 12:21 AM
Just stating facts. The hair docs name has been heavily publicized on the hairloss site. There is mponetary incentive to do so, objectively speaking.

There have been some really inappropriate comments here as of late. One poster accuses Arista of "coming up with excuses", another poster calls him a "scam artist" and accuses him of "lie after lie", and another poster says Arista is "full of sh!t". This is very rude. He's a nice guy so he'll update us in spite of these rude insults but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Maybe they're still doing some hair counts or something. Information collection and compilation for the FDA doesn't always go perfectly according to plan. Try to be patient.

long4hair
11-26-2016, 12:23 AM
Its been a year. He would know by now if he had regrowth. If he did i am sure there would be some advertising. Hed probably be the headliner on the TBT radio show.

The FDA has a lot to say when it comes to what you can say and when you can say it.

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 02:27 AM
There have been some really inappropriate comments here as of late. One poster accuses Arista of "coming up with excuses", another poster calls him a "scam artist" and accuses him of "lie after lie", and another poster says Arista is "full of sh!t". This is very rude. He's a nice guy so he'll update us in spite of these rude insults but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Maybe they're still doing some hair counts or something. Information collection and compilation for the FDA doesn't always go perfectly according to plan. Try to be patient.

I haven't called him anything. I simply noted this whole thing is good publicity in the correct place for the doctor involved.

scar d
11-26-2016, 02:41 AM
I agree with Ted. Artista has hyped this up and now is to wont post his results. Probably not what he expected. Pilowfocus is dead. The doctor who is doing Pilowfocus seems to have plenty of time to posts so called results from his PRP treatments. Move on guys hopefully Dr Tsuji from Japan can come up with the goods.

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 06:04 AM
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/25325-HELLO-EVERYONE-Im-sorry-that-I-have-been-away-from-here-again%21

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 06:06 AM
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/25325-HELLO-EVERYONE-Im-sorry-that-I-have-been-away-from-here-again%21

It appears Artista is updating people in a different section of the forum (as if we don't have enough pilofocus threads).

long4hair
11-26-2016, 12:27 PM
I agree with Ted. Artista has hyped this up and now is to wont post his results. Probably not what he expected. Pilowfocus is dead. The doctor who is doing Pilowfocus seems to have plenty of time to posts so called results from his PRP treatments. Move on guys hopefully Dr Tsuji from Japan can come up with the goods.

Give me a break.

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 08:16 PM
yeah man. see yo r tight with Doc.. howcome we know u aint sugarcoat stuff... before photos now... pls

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/22031-Dr.-Wesley-has-begun-his-3rd-Pilofocus-Phase-Testing-I-was-finally-involved%21?highlight=pilofocus

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/15926-Dr-Carlos-Wesley-s-great-surgery?highlight=pilofocus

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/16816-Article-on-piloscopy...?highlight=pilofocus

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 08:18 PM
hmm.

tedwuji
11-26-2016, 08:23 PM
Give me a break.

How about you and your two-day-old account with 4 posts give me a break. troll.

tedwuji
11-30-2016, 09:07 PM
November comes to a close...

tedwuji
11-30-2016, 09:24 PM
Hello everyone!!

My wife and I returned home yesterday from Dr. Wesley's medical clinic.
I was a patient in his 3rd Pilofocus Phase Testing which took a few hours to complete on 11/12/15 and then we had a followup the next morning.
(his second phase testing (with just a few patients) was more or less because he had to once again update his very important endoscopic tools and instrumentation)
That was important.

Now he is onto his 3rd phase testing and Im excited to have been one of his patients. finally.
It did not bother me to wait this long.
I understood what was needed before he could continue.
I will add more to this later today,,it is every morning here in Illinois. I wanted to finally let all know about this.
Im hoping for the best for ALL OF US. So is Dr. Wesley!!

Over one year of time has passed since 11/12/2015.

Regrowth of donor hair (regen) would have became evident at what, 3 months maybe? certainly by 6, no? ok so then 9 months. Well, It's been over 12. You really have no idea if the hair regrew or not? Come on spill it. Stop spamming new threads and polluting the forum, just tell us what happened here. I want to know. We want to know.

tedwuji
11-30-2016, 09:42 PM
And I also have this to reply with (for the sake of coherence and continuity).

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/25325-HELLO-EVERYONE-Im-sorry-that-I-have-been-away-from-here-again!?p=243416#post243416

Breaking Bald
12-02-2016, 10:41 AM
+11111111111111111111111111111111

He just comes back with a brief vague announcement and disappears ignoring anyone's concerns or questions. It's been over a year for god sake!

tedwuji
12-02-2016, 12:42 PM

He just comes back with a brief vague announcement and disappears ignoring anyone's concerns or questions. It's been over a year for god sake!

Check his new thread linked above.

tedwuji
12-04-2016, 03:13 AM

love the avatar, what a great tv show.

Cookieboy
12-04-2016, 06:33 AM
Hey, can we some photos of the work?

Breaking Bald
12-07-2016, 04:25 AM
It's been over a year! What are the findings? You should know by now if there has been regeneration or not...you said you were going to Dr Wesley at the end of November, it's now December for god sake!

tedwuji
12-08-2016, 05:04 PM
It's been over a year! What are the findings? You should know by now if there has been regeneration or not...you said you were going to Dr Wesley at the end of November, it's now December for god sake!

You should ask here below. He started a new thread about this topic.

tedwuji
12-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Hey, can we some photos of the work?

You should ask here below. He started a new thread about this topic.