PDA

View Full Version : Donīt you get it by now?

Herbaliser
10-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Donīt you get it by now that there is no cure since itīs a treatment.
Your bodies will never answer to artificial exposure in long term due to itīs natural immunity.

Do the math by now why nobody succeeds, and why the other available drugs gives sides.

jamesst11
10-08-2015, 12:03 PM
sorry, but that is not true. No cure? true... the theory that the body always eventually counteracts medication is not true.

JayM
10-08-2015, 12:10 PM
I'm not sure what you're getting at. All you just described was pharmacology. There is no such thing as a perfect drug in this industry.

Good job there are other industries within biology ay ;)

Herbaliser
10-08-2015, 12:13 PM
sorry, but that is not true. No cure? true... the theory that the body always eventually counteracts medication is not true.

Well give us some examples how we fool our bodies thinking otherwise in long term?

Herbaliser
10-08-2015, 12:25 PM
This is a huge industry, and therefore they use your our desperation to gain money correct?

joachim
10-08-2015, 12:26 PM
pfff... just a guy who wants some attention. yes, we don't get it by now. there will never be a cure because our body rejects everything. what a nonsense. useless thread.

Herbaliser
10-08-2015, 12:29 PM
pfff... just a guy who wants some attention. yes, we don't get it by now. there will never be a cure because our body rejects everything. what a nonsense. useless thread.

Your answer made my point.

JayM
10-08-2015, 12:36 PM
No there are many different industries which don't revolve around the principles of classic pharma.

Anyway if you can make organs out of your own stem cells it's against what you're saying because the longer it's accepted the least likely it will be rejected. Again that isn't classic pharma and shows the growth on other sections I.e biopharma and bioengineering.

Read the 3D comb thread. It's an example of how inhibiting DHT can be done locally without altering hormones. I.e if you do genetic education for people with balding in their genes it's a Cure.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
10-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Yes herbaliser, we get that you think we should be rubbing flowers and pixie dust on our heads.

burtandernie
10-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Im not completely sure what your trying to say, but many men keep their hair by using propecia. So it works its just a statistical fact most men are better off on propecia than without even if its a treatment and not a cure.
So everyone should give up because there is no cure only treatments. Okay

Swooping
10-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Herbaliser I'm happy for you that you maintain with a natural treatment. However many of us don't. That leaves us with either 5 alpha reductase inhibitors or anti-androgens to keep our hair. It is what it is. They work pretty well for the overwhelming majority. It's just that the side effects are not tolerated by everyone. Graph explains it all I guess;

http://baldingblog.com/photos/060406_propeciachart.jpg

Key is starting early.

jamesst11
10-08-2015, 04:56 PM
This is a huge industry, and therefore they use your our desperation to gain money correct?

This is absolutely true for ANY industry. Wherever there is money to be made and there are HUMAN BEINGS, you better believe the majority of them are out for selfish reasons. So, what are you saying? Are you saying you are against all big pharmaceutical companies? How do you feel about insulin, antibiotics, beta blockers, etc.... Do you feel the same way for drugs like Humira as you do for drugs like finasteride? All come with potentially horrible side effects. Sure, some are an absolute necessity (if you don't take them you may die or have a heart attack) and some are for keeping your hair... However, have you SEEN the traumatic effects losing one's hair can have on someone? Have you read some of the threads on here? People feel ashamed to go out in PUBLIC. They feel suicidal. They feel ugly and old... So, what is your golden advice to them? See a therapist? Start juicing? or maybe, just shave your head and own it? Seriously dude, what is your advice... because despite the posts, no one is buying the theory that juicing can stop MPB.

Herbaliser
10-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Herbaliser I'm happy for you that you maintain with a natural treatment. However many of us don't. That leaves us with either 5 alpha reductase inhibitors or anti-androgens to keep our hair. It is what it is. They work pretty well for the overwhelming majority. It's just that the side effects are not tolerated by everyone. Graph explains it all I guess;

http://baldingblog.com/photos/060406_propeciachart.jpg

Key is starting early.

Starting early?
I had hair loss for 15 years, and due to my green juicing i thought maybe the key is not drugs since they change your whole system, and why not cooperate instead.

There is not going be a cure since itīs a treatment, and therefore sides will always appear since you canīt fool your body thinking otherwise.
Can you also share to us the originator of the nice diagram you provided?

Herbaliser
10-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Sorry forgot to mention that i did not maintain my hair, i reversed my hair with non hair loss.

JayM
10-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Again you are just looking at this from a Pharmacological point of view.

And even if what you're doing gets you back to a NW0 It's not a cure. What you are doing is TREATING a genetic flaw.

JayM
10-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Wait so hang on this is a massive contradiction. Treatments aren't cures because they create side effects (which is just wrong BTW) but what you are doing with juicing and putting it on your head is a treatment so with that logic there should be side effects?

And fin works amazing well just like other NATURAL products which inhibit my DHT. As a personal treatment it has reduced above average DHT, grown hair, and reduced body hair (a pro side effect for me).

Herbaliser
10-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Iīm not trying convince anybody since i cant prove it, because this is my experience and natural remedies will never be proven because there is money in it.
You can reverse your hair loss by your own, but the ongoing fortune wheel made you think otherwise, since itīs business for them as in this forum.

Herbaliser
10-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Wait so hang on this is a massive contradiction. Treatments aren't cures because they create side effects (which is just wrong BTW) but what you are doing with juicing and putting it on your head is a treatment so with that logic there should be side effects?

And fin works amazing well just like other NATURAL products which inhibit my DHT. As a personal treatment it has reduced above average DHT, grown hair, and reduced body hair (a pro side effect for me).

?

jamesst11
10-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Herbaliser,
Here's the thing I am having trouble understanding, if you could clear it up - Being an athlete, I have encountered countless numbers of people that are on a very similar regiment as you, and have been for years... several of them are slick bald. Am I missing something? Do you believe that this regiment can work, however, only for certain genotypes?

ShookOnes
10-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Herbaliser,
Here's the thing I am having trouble understanding, if you could clear it up - Being an athlete, I have encountered countless numbers of people that are on a very similar regiment as you, and have been for years... several of them are slick bald. Am I missing something? Do you believe that this regiment can work, however, only for certain genotypes?

This guys a straight troll probably doesn't believe that 3d printing organs can't work either. Dunno why u guys respond to such uneducated dumb people looking for Internet attention for his own balding depression

PatientlyWaiting
10-09-2015, 08:27 PM

Well he kinda makes a point. Is there a cure out there for anything at all? Everything is a treatment, even for cold and flu. It's 2015 and we don't have one cure for any illness or immune system disorder, etc.

PatientlyWaiting
10-09-2015, 08:29 PM
This guys a straight troll probably doesn't believe that 3d printing organs can't work either. Dunno why u guys respond to such uneducated dumb people looking for Internet attention for his own balding depression

Will there be 3D printing for hair follicles or is that still a long way to go?

ShookOnes
10-09-2015, 10:27 PM

It is not as intricate as the human heart. They've already put working EARS into humans for ****s sake.

Yet I still believe it will be a long time. This field does not have enough talent in it. One already jumped ship for cancer. Dr.O or something lol.

baldybald
10-09-2015, 11:42 PM

Long way to go

Herbaliser
10-10-2015, 04:47 AM
I apologize for my clumsy topic thread "donīt you get it by now"
I just have a different view of hair loss, and i do hope yours sake that they will find a solution.
But the main issue is that itīs hard to fool the body thinking otherwise in long term, and therefore the enormous wait because the body docent interact with synthetic drugs correctly.

I found my way to reverse it, and i just thought why not use something in symbiosis, non supplemental and freshness (enzymes, oxidation).
But like many mentioned that it is incredible that we are in 2015, and still they have not found a secure treatment but i think the reason is as above mentioned.

Hair Bear
10-10-2015, 04:57 AM
Well he kinda makes a point. Is there a cure out there for anything at all? Everything is a treatment, even for cold and flu. It's 2015 and we don't have one cure for any illness or immune system disorder, etc.

Fruits and Vegetables have been around longer than we have yet I have never seen or heard of anyone with credible data which has cured hair loss by rubbing a turnip on their heads so everyone's point is moot.

We are better to focus on bettering ourselves scientifically and that covers all avenues of research which include natural remedies.

I'd also like to say that as many pharma companies are liars, thief's and scammers there are just as many in the naturopath sector which do much the same if not worse, some even occasioning death... DEATH!!

So lets just allow the research to progress and see how it unfolds.

Herbaliser
10-10-2015, 05:17 AM
Fruits and Vegetables have been around longer than we have yet I have never seen or heard of anyone with credible data which has cured hair loss by rubbing a turnip on their heads so everyone's point is moot.

We are better to focus on bettering ourselves scientifically and that covers all avenues of research which include natural remedies.

I'd also like to say that as many pharma companies are liars, thief's and scammers there are just as many in the naturopath sector which do much the same if not worse, some even occasioning death... DEATH!!

So lets just allow the research to progress and see how it unfolds.

Oki.
I don't think you got my point and there is no money gain in natural ingredients used freshly since you canīt patent it, bottled oils or synthetic pills docent work since your body docent know how to digest it properly.

Herbaliser
10-10-2015, 10:18 AM
You are getting there Patently Waiting.

burtandernie
10-10-2015, 01:59 PM

Yeah but thats ignoring the fact that there are no cures simply because it currently just cant be done. They are all treatments because it has to be like that. There is no way to just remove DHT completely forever with one single cure or treatment. Maybe someday it will be, but the current state of medicine its not possible.

BrianH123
10-10-2015, 02:27 PM
The reason we can't cure most of the ailments you speak of is because there is money , billions of dollars , and hundreds if not thousands of workers, who rely on the companies not,having a cure so they can keep their jobs. If we cured hairloss , all the companies who "treat us" would lose billions and since those companies tend to be gigantic pharmaceutical companies we are shit out of luck... It's comparable to engineer who creates an engine that runs on water not gas, and he gets bought for a billion dollars and they put his patent on the shelf .. There is a cure, we just don't have it yet.

burtandernie
10-10-2015, 09:00 PM
The reason we can't cure most of the ailments you speak of is because there is money , billions of dollars , and hundreds if not thousands of workers, who rely on the companies not,having a cure so they can keep their jobs. If we cured hairloss , all the companies who "treat us" would lose billions and since those companies tend to be gigantic pharmaceutical companies we are shit out of luck... It's comparable to engineer who creates an engine that runs on water not gas, and he gets bought for a billion dollars and they put his patent on the shelf .. There is a cure, we just don't have it yet.

I dont believe any of that but your entitled to your view. If they could cure it they would and it would priced appropriately. There is previous precedents for that its not a new situation so cures for other things are not withheld for money purposes so it just seems kind of silly to me given the limits of medicine.

dutchguyhanging
10-10-2015, 11:30 PM
As a full time employee in one of the biggest pharma, I can confirm that BrianH123 statement is 100% wrong. not even argue about it...

Pharma is in big turmoil right now. Patents are expiring and we need to find better solutions and cure. Because if we dont, we will lose our market share to local brands... I already see it happening...

In regards to hairloss, cure is a must. There are billions of euro stuck in this market... I agree if cure was coming from herbs, mankind would have found it already 300 years ago...

And for beginners, there is no such term as halting hairloss.. You cant just stop something. If it either improvement or deterioration. This is part of quantum mechanics... Can you just stop time? no.. u can go back or future in time. Can you just stop aging? no u can get younger or older. you can not just stop the behaviour of matter and its interactions with energy.... So next product in hairloss must be the cure. until then we stuck with fin and minox

Herbaliser
10-13-2015, 10:43 AM
You have to understand that for some people like me it docent make sense.
What pisses me off is that Merck got their drug approved by FDA, that should protect the citizens safety and because of this people got so narrow minded that they cant see the whole picture since the drugs are approved. ( for obvious reasons and people should do their own non biased research how they control people)

Natural resources will never be proven by their own ingredients since they canīt patent it, so itīs never going to proven by FDA as a treatment, and therefore anything from nature docent work, even if itīs in front of our nose.
Merck made their fortune already so now itīs time for the next company for their cure approval as you call it, and the sides with it but it docent matter since itīs approved.

sven84
10-16-2016, 02:03 PM
So what "treatment " would you recognize.
I Know that there Is a Connection between Food and hairloss. Histamine intolerance really triggered my hairloss.

Do you have some better before-After pics?

sven84
10-17-2016, 01:25 AM
* recommend, god dammit.
Why there Is no edit Function?

Swooping
10-21-2016, 09:58 AM
* recommend, god dammit.
Why there Is no edit Function?

There is up to a certain amount of time.

KO1
10-22-2016, 09:34 AM
Jesus christ, a 5 page thread arguing over semantics.