View Full Version : I quit smoking and probably see some hair growth

09-03-2015, 01:06 AM
Hey guys,

I take minox since around 2,5 years
I always have short hair and my hairline is still unfortunately continiously, constantly receding.

I quit smoking 2,5 months ago (I smoked around 10 years, I m 25 and started balding 3-4 years ago) and for the last days I was noticing some strange regrowth under my hair line, like small hair is popping up.
Today I took a closer look and saw around 25 new hair (30% of them almost as thick like my normal hair and the other 70 % are "slimmer")

I took a photo and draw my hairline so you can see sth new under this line (I just took a photo from one side)

Do you think it could have something to do with quiting smoking? Because sth like that didnt happen all the 2-3 years while I took minox, It just gets worse slowly.