View Full Version : Which doctor do we see to find out if we have MPB? Is there genetic testing?

08-31-2015, 01:11 PM
Hi all,

So is there a way to know for sure if we're going bald or have miniaturization?

Rashid Rashid, MD, PhD
09-01-2015, 01:28 PM
A list of hair doctors is at IAHRS. Also a list of dermatologists who is available at AAD.org but you have to pre-call to see if they biopsy and/or manage hair loss as hair is a type of sub specialty focus in dermatology and not all pursue it.