View Full Version : need help with deciding if im balding.

08-08-2015, 06:59 PM
so hair has been falling off my head ever since I was a kid. I used to also have dandruff, if that's relevant. now, I lose 30+ hair everything I comb my hair. and it looks thinner than ever. I have some pictures that have been attached to make sure if I'm actually Balding. if I am what can I do to decrease the effects/keep my hair the longest?

here are the pictures. dont know if links are allowed.

08-08-2015, 07:52 PM
How OLD are you Baldnesscheck??
That COULD ONLY be a MATURING of your scalp.
Let me know how old you are and are you eating HEALTHY? Are you exercising?
Are you taking multivitamins ?
Are you going through lifetime STRESS ?

Be well.....
There are quite a few GOOD members here that WILL help you with commonsense ADVICE !
We want what is best for you and for all else here.

08-08-2015, 10:08 PM
I am 19. I'm especially worried because everyone in my mother's family went bald at a young age.
I excersice when I can, but now I have carpal tunnel syndrome, which doesn't allow me to exercise as much. I'm eating Vitamin B12 and Vitamin E because of it. I also take bacopa and ashwagandha, but its only been a few days that I started taking it.
yup, I'm almost always stressed. even when I don't have anything to stress. I'm not sure about my Diet, I was a vegetarian and started eating meat a month ago. and I eat a mostly carb based diet.

08-09-2015, 06:52 AM
Hi my friend, continued STRESS does have a bad impact on ones hairline .
You must realize that.
Stay positive ... that HELPS you immensely

08-09-2015, 07:12 AM
Clearly balding. Get on fin and you'll be fine when new treatments arrive in 3-5 years. Don't hesitate or wait if hair is important to you.