PDA

View Full Version : New Treatment from Turkey

Keeper
08-02-2015, 02:27 AM
Hey guys,

I found this Treatment in a turkish forum about hairloss.
It says something with "cellagance-losyon".

1) This is probably, how it is used/ what you need:
http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/hikayeni-anlat/1397-cellagance-losyon-ile-yeni-bir-surece-giriyorum.html

2) Here they are testing it on more people
http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/pgd2-inhibitorleri/1460-cellagance-losyon-sonuclari.html

Before:

After:

I can not speak turkish, so I can not tell all details about it, but maybe someone in the forum can translate something more. There are photos of progress and so on.

The improvment looks a little bit too good (first links progress was I think aournd 8 months). Really strange, unfortunaley I have to study and no more time to read about it at the moment.
What do you think about it?

Greets

hiitsjam
08-02-2015, 05:55 AM
This looks pretty interesting. Unfortunately I don't know Turkish either. I tried translating it with google translator, but not too much of luck there.

I hope it is not some kind of hair loss concealer/ hair thickening powder for instant results.

Hey guys,

I found this Treatment in a turkish forum about hairloss.
It says something with "cellagance-losyon".

1) This is probably, how it is used/ what you need:
http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/hikayeni-anlat/1397-cellagance-losyon-ile-yeni-bir-surece-giriyorum.html

2) Here they are testing it on more people
http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/pgd2-inhibitorleri/1460-cellagance-losyon-sonuclari.html

Before:

After:

I can not speak turkish, so I can not tell all details about it, but maybe someone in the forum can translate something more. There are photos of progress and so on.

The improvment looks a little bit too good (first links progress was I think aournd 8 months). Really strange, unfortunaley I have to study and no more time to read about it at the moment.
What do you think about it?

Greets

sagat
08-02-2015, 06:02 AM
So they are experimenting through the method of pgd2 inhibition?

As always I'm skeptical. Why isn't there any regrowth at the temples?

Keeper
08-02-2015, 06:56 AM
@hiitsjam: no its not about instand powder, if you check the links, you will see, that they apply sth with a dermaroller together probably (link 1) and it is a progress (google translate say: around 10 months) . They are testing it to more people of the forum and make updates (I think there is some updates after 50 days or sth)

@sagat: I have no idea what they are doing. I have exams soon and no time to put more effort in reseatching about it. but if you check the links you can see also regroth in the hairline area

Hairismylife
08-02-2015, 07:48 AM
This stuff reminds me of Pilox.

Keeper
08-02-2015, 08:05 AM
The users say and post pictures, that they see an improvement after 2 months aleady, but I can not register, I dont get back an vervification email back so see pictures in a better quality and so on.

Somebody turkish here?

Sogeking
08-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Someone from Turkey said they will start selling it in few months. I would really like if there were any Turkish people willing to translate for us and update us.

Hairismylife
08-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Someone from Turkey said they will start selling it in few months. I would really like if there were any Turkish people willing to translate for us and update us.

Probably scam. Too good to be true.
If it's so easy Shiseido won't need 3 more years to launch a treatment. But yea…I do wish it works.

Renee
08-02-2015, 10:44 AM
It's a scam, don't believe turks. Always trying to scam people out if their money.

Keeper
08-02-2015, 11:06 AM
first of all I also think its to good to be true, I m also totally sceptical but:
- the topic started not just now, its an ongoing discussion within the turkish version of baldtalk (their hairloss forum with also admins and stuff)

@hairismylife: I think just because Shiseido didnt find this treatment (if it really works), doesnt mean that nobody else can find sth new that works

@Renee: if its a scam, can you tell why, with some evidence? I think just becuase they are turks, they are not automatically scamers? Makes no sense.

Of course it is possible that they are liars, for example if they build up the whole forum dor years to fake a new product without telling the world about it yet. Or maybe they are just people like we who try to find a solution. We dont know yet. But we should judge to ealy without evidence :-)

Renee
08-02-2015, 11:10 AM
It's a cultural thing my family is from the region around there. I know. Let's just leave at that.

Sogeking
08-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Yeah sure. High possibility of it being a scam. Still we have to pry in to see.

Keeper
08-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Do you mean, the whole forum is a scam or just that the Admin/owner of the forum (who creates the mixture) is scamming people in the forum (who test now, if it works) ? :-)

karxxx
08-02-2015, 11:30 AM
No lie turkey
We do not need you
We use and better
http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/pgd2-inhibitorleri/1460-cellagance-losyon-sonuclari-cellagance-lotion-trial-results.html

baldybald
08-02-2015, 12:32 PM
These supplements are vitamins, zinc, nizoral and I guess minoxidil made in Turkey so nothing special guys.

nameless
08-02-2015, 12:45 PM
What a joke.

karxxx
08-02-2015, 01:21 PM
no minoxidil
Cell Therapy agents !!!
Vitamins Minerals

inbrugge
08-02-2015, 01:47 PM
They're talking about something called Cellagance Lotion. I speak Turkish so I will go through the threads. I don't expect anything, but the pictures do look intriguing and they are talking about PGD2 & CRHT2 inhibiton which does have scientific backing.

A huge 'snake oil' hair loss product in Turkey, but they're usually centered around 'garlics' 'pine tree oil' and 'biotin' bullcrap. I don't think the usual scammers would have gotten a hold of fringe concepts such as pgd2's, etc. There are good Turkish online hair loss communitees though similar to BTT.

EDIT: From a quick glance, apparently this Cellagance Lotion is not in mass production yet, but one guy seems to be giving them out for trials. It's apparently his own formula of CRHT2 & PGD2 inhibitors. And he's trying to get some licenses/patents before releasing it fully and disclosing the ingredient. Make of it what you will.

They seem to know what they're talking about, i.e. Aspirin/Salicyic Acid decreasing PGD2, but also inhibiting PGE2, thus reducing shedding & also regrowth. Also, they are long time users of the forums and people seem to give them credit. However, in terms of if the product is legit or not, I cannot say.

inbrugge
08-02-2015, 02:08 PM
I have good news for everybody. I'm adding a crth-2/gpr44 antagonist which I was not able to obtain for a long time to Cellagence lotion. This ingredient is currently in Phase III trials in the US, thus it's being prepared to be released to the market as a product by itseldf. Now the lotion is very close to being perfect. By the way, one of the strongest communicators for the hair loss signal is CRTH-2.

By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.

Keeper
08-02-2015, 02:36 PM
@inbrugge: Thank you for your effort of translating/ summarizing :-) thankful for every information

Parsia
08-02-2015, 02:37 PM
By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.

Believe me or not , as I mentioned before , Turkish guys do better treatment for their hair , I have seen many of them on Topical Dut and many other stuff but We in U.S just rely on minoxidil 5 % and fin and thats it ! they go further than us , I don't know the reason but I have checked their forum couple times and use google translate and I can say these guys are really smart ! Even if you like it or not , thats true , as he said they don't need us , they go further when it comes to regimen , look at the stuff they use , you would notice what I am talking about.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
08-02-2015, 02:46 PM
"This ingredient is currently in Phase III trials in the US" - By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.

Which chemical is this then? I thought there was nothing in phase 3. Doesn't that suggest scam?

Keeper
08-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Which chemical is this then? I thought there was nothing in phase 3. Doesn't that suggest scam?

inbrigge said, the guy i wating for a patent. So we will not know what the exact ingredients are and in which proportions until he got a confirmation in terms of turkish bureaucracy (probably slow)

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
08-02-2015, 04:22 PM
inbrigge said, the guy i wating for a patent. So we will not know what the exact ingredients are and in which proportions until he got a confirmation in terms of turkish bureaucracy (probably slow)

I know but regardless of what it is, if there's nothing in phase 3 right now... the person behind this must be bullshitting?

Sogeking
08-02-2015, 04:30 PM
I know but regardless of what it is, if there's nothing in phase 3 right now... the person behind this must be bullshitting?
CRTH-2 antagonists are being used as asthma treatments. Remember Setipripant is also an asthma medicine.
With the discovery of PGD2 and PGE2 as hair loss related, recent theories are that AGA is also related to immune problems the same way asthma is.
I mean they are certainly talking about valid targets for hair loss treatment, however there is something really concerning about an explosion of potential hair loss treatments using science as their basis.
Basically a lot of snake oils graduated from saw palmeto, vitamins and potassium to stem cells revitalization and PGD2 inhibitors, etc.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
08-02-2015, 05:08 PM
CRTH-2 antagonists are being used as asthma treatments. Remember Setipripant is also an asthma medicine.
With the discovery of PGD2 and PGE2 as hair loss related, recent theories are that AGA is also related to immune problems the same way asthma is.
I mean they are certainly talking about valid targets for hair loss treatment, however there is something really concerning about an explosion of potential hair loss treatments using science as their basis.
Basically a lot of snake oils graduated from saw palmeto, vitamins and potassium to stem cells revitalization and PGD2 inhibitors, etc.

Ahh right that makes sense.

Keeper
08-02-2015, 11:29 PM
@inbrugge:

Can you try to translate on the first post of "Miracle" how they apply it? It looks like they they stoped their treatments they used before (minox/dut/biotin/"miracle lotion"--> I think it was the first treatment, that the user Miracle created and now improved too "Cellagance Lotion")

Also "Miracle" updates everyday with posts, maybe there are some new information.

Muzzle
08-03-2015, 12:25 AM
It's a cultural thing my family is from the region around there. I know. Let's just leave at that.

It's a scam, don't believe turks. Always trying to scam people out if their money.

There's only one thing i hate more than hair loss and that is racism

What a useless comment

Parsia
08-03-2015, 09:12 AM
There's only one thing i hate more than hair loss and that is racism

What a useless comment

Exactly Muzzle , you're right , How many of you guys use topical Dut ? Or at least try it? I can say very few ! please just look at the turkish forum and you will find out around 80 % of them use this. how many of us try Certizine? Not that much , look at turkish forum and see their
trail about that. and remember they don't access to the sources ( English sources , pharmacies and products here , Even amazon based on U.S ) as much as we have , so if you look at their small community and try to be fair you will really admire them and they are brave enough to try many different things which I'm not!! So please try to learn from them and help our hairs. thanks.

NeedHairASAP
08-03-2015, 04:07 PM

If he already filed a patent, he should be able to tell us... that doesn't make sense.

If he gets the patent, it'll be dated for when he filed.... If he doesn't get the patent, then he'll not have a patent anyway.

My guess is maybe he didn't file yet.

NeedHairASAP
08-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Exactly Muzzle , you're right , How many of you guys use topical Dut ? Or at least try it? I can say very few ! please just look at the turkish forum and you will find out around 80 % of them use this. how many of us try Certizine? Not that much , look at turkish forum and see their
trail about that. and remember they don't access to the sources ( English sources , pharmacies and products here , Even amazon based on U.S ) as much as we have , so if you look at their small community and try to be fair you will really admire them and they are brave enough to try many different things which I'm not!! So please try to learn from them and help our hairs. thanks.

They also have a higher rate of baldness per capita than most places... which may be one factor playing into their ingenuity/drive

Zer0
08-27-2015, 03:39 AM
Hi guys, I am from that Turkish forum and i saw this thread. I came here to help you about treatments and translation. If you have any question you can ask me :)

JayM
08-27-2015, 04:49 AM
We would be great full to understand what's happening haha. What is this new treatment being talked about? Can you send us more pictures/stories and how this "treatment" came about?

Hairismylife
08-27-2015, 05:12 AM
Hi guys, I am from that Turkish forum and i saw this thread. I came here to help you about treatments and translation. If you have any question you can ask me :)

Join day Aug 2015, suddenly come out and educate everyone on this stuff.
So kind of you, however, probably shill.

Zer0
08-27-2015, 02:59 PM
I am from that turkish forum and i am not the creater or seller of that lotion. Someone posted this link on forum this morning then i came here to help about anything, not just about cellegance lotion. I have a membership with same name on turkish forum too,i am 19 and if you check you can see that i am just a regular member on there.There are not so many people who knows english so that is why i came here.

Anyway, we, "forum members" all do not know what are the ingredients of this Cellgeance lotion. Miracle, creater of lotion, sent to some of the forum members free for them to try. I think he is still working on that lotion and he says he will put this lotion in market and start to sell. He says that he set and decided the components and its rates based on scientific articles.

There arent any side effects informed by users i think, i havent checked the treads properly but they all say about smell of the lotion.It seems prety nasty. Users are all happy and pleased about the results. They all say that they see new hairs popping from the skin. They say that they hair quality and number increased.

You can all check the results from this thread. If you have any question you can ask :)

http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/pgd2-inhibitorleri/1460-cellagance-losyon-sonuclari-cellagance-lotion-trial-results.html

burtandernie
08-27-2015, 03:19 PM
You would have to be incredibly gullible and silly to even consider some random thing like this until they show studies and proof it works other than testimony and pictures. It just feels like we have been through this kind of thing before. Some new exciting thing pops up and has little or no real evidence it works yet. Its called snake oil until proven otherwise.

NeedHairASAP
08-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Int J Pharm. 2002 Jun 20;240(1-2):55-66.
Iontophoretic estradiol skin delivery and tritium exchange in ultradeformable liposomes.
Essa EA1, Bonner MC, Barry BW.
Author information

Abstract
This work evaluated the in vitro transdermal iontophoretic delivery of tritiated estradiol from ultradeformable liposomes compared with saturated aqueous solution (control). Effects of current density and application time on tritium exchange with water were also determined. Penetration studies used three Protocols. Protocol I involved occluded passive steady state estradiol penetration from ultradeformable liposomes and control. The effect of current densities on drug penetration rates was also assessed (Protocol II). In Protocol III, three consecutive stages of drug penetration (first passive, iontophoresis and second passive) through the same human epidermal membranes were monitored. Such an experimental design investigated the possible effect of high current density (0.8 mA/cm(2)) on skin integrity. The tritium exchange study showed that extent of exchange correlated well with current density and time of application, with some shielding of estradiol by the liposomal structure. Liposomes enhanced estradiol passive penetration after occlusion. Protocol II showed that estradiol flux increased linearly with current density, although being delivered against electroosmotic flow. In Protocol III, reduction in flux of the second passive stage to near that of the first reflected a reversibility of the structural changes induced in skin by current.

Enhanced transdermal permeability of estradiol using combination of PLGA nanoparticles system and iontophoresis.
Tomoda K1, Watanabe A, Suzuki K, Inagi T, Terada H, Makino K.
Author information

Abstract
Estradiol is a therapeutic agent for treatment of perimenopausal symptoms and osteoporosis. Conventional oral or intravenous administration of estradiol has many problems, such as, metabolization in gastrointestinal tract and liver, pain by using an injection needle, rapid increase of drug levels in blood and fast clearance with unwanted side effects including thrombosis, endometriosis and uterus carcinoma. The use of nanocarriers for transdermal delivery has been studied because of their ability to deliver therapeutic agents for long time with a controlled ratio, escaping from the first pass effect by liver. In this study, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles through rat skin was studied. Higher amount of estradiol was delivered through skin when estradiol was loaded in nanoparticles than estradiol was free molecules. Also, iontophoresis was applied to enhance the permeability of nanoparticles. When iontophoresis was applied, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles was much higher than that obtained by simple diffusion of them through skin, since they have negative surface charges. They were found to penetrate through follicles mainly. Also, enhanced permeability effect of estradiol by using nanoparticle system and iontophoresis were observed in vivo. The combination of charged nanoparticle system with iontophoresis is useful for effective transdermal delivery of therapeutic agents.
Copyright 2012 Elsevier B.V.

JayM
08-27-2015, 11:02 PM
Int J Pharm. 2002 Jun 20;240(1-2):55-66.
Iontophoretic estradiol skin delivery and tritium exchange in ultradeformable liposomes.
Essa EA1, Bonner MC, Barry BW.
Author information

Abstract
This work evaluated the in vitro transdermal iontophoretic delivery of tritiated estradiol from ultradeformable liposomes compared with saturated aqueous solution (control). Effects of current density and application time on tritium exchange with water were also determined. Penetration studies used three Protocols. Protocol I involved occluded passive steady state estradiol penetration from ultradeformable liposomes and control. The effect of current densities on drug penetration rates was also assessed (Protocol II). In Protocol III, three consecutive stages of drug penetration (first passive, iontophoresis and second passive) through the same human epidermal membranes were monitored. Such an experimental design investigated the possible effect of high current density (0.8 mA/cm(2)) on skin integrity. The tritium exchange study showed that extent of exchange correlated well with current density and time of application, with some shielding of estradiol by the liposomal structure. Liposomes enhanced estradiol passive penetration after occlusion. Protocol II showed that estradiol flux increased linearly with current density, although being delivered against electroosmotic flow. In Protocol III, reduction in flux of the second passive stage to near that of the first reflected a reversibility of the structural changes induced in skin by current.

Enhanced transdermal permeability of estradiol using combination of PLGA nanoparticles system and iontophoresis.
Tomoda K1, Watanabe A, Suzuki K, Inagi T, Terada H, Makino K.
Author information

Abstract
Estradiol is a therapeutic agent for treatment of perimenopausal symptoms and osteoporosis. Conventional oral or intravenous administration of estradiol has many problems, such as, metabolization in gastrointestinal tract and liver, pain by using an injection needle, rapid increase of drug levels in blood and fast clearance with unwanted side effects including thrombosis, endometriosis and uterus carcinoma. The use of nanocarriers for transdermal delivery has been studied because of their ability to deliver therapeutic agents for long time with a controlled ratio, escaping from the first pass effect by liver. In this study, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles through rat skin was studied. Higher amount of estradiol was delivered through skin when estradiol was loaded in nanoparticles than estradiol was free molecules. Also, iontophoresis was applied to enhance the permeability of nanoparticles. When iontophoresis was applied, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles was much higher than that obtained by simple diffusion of them through skin, since they have negative surface charges. They were found to penetrate through follicles mainly. Also, enhanced permeability effect of estradiol by using nanoparticle system and iontophoresis were observed in vivo. The combination of charged nanoparticle system with iontophoresis is useful for effective transdermal delivery of therapeutic agents.
Copyright 2012 Elsevier B.V.

Isn't that the method they used for CB? Why did you post here or am I missing something?

Zer0. As you can tell people will always be sceptical. There is also clearly the big gap in being able to communicate. But look guys no one is trying to sell anything yet. They seem to be collecting pictures and documenting. From what I can tell the guy isn't going to sell without providing what's in the product so can we like cut the insane racism down and not scare away someone who can bridge this gap?

If he tries to sell without a lot more pictures and not saying what's in the stuff then any normal person will just leave it at that and move on. I'm even sure he would be happy to let us conduct our own trials with it.

Keeper
08-28-2015, 01:39 AM
@JayM --> Thanks for your words, I think the same

@Zer0 --> Thank you for filling the communication gap! Peope will be always sceptical. So lets talk about it and get more information together.

JayM
08-28-2015, 02:32 AM
It just boggles my mind. As soon as anyone comes here and tries to sell this product without including what's in it and without documentation of pictures then I will be the first to lose it.

I would love to get more information about this miracle guy. Do you think there is a possible way to open communication not just with him but the well respected members of your community?

I mean I gather people look at BTT and assume it's american but really this has got to be the biggest forum for America/U.K and a good mix of European so if he ever did want to sell this is the place to come.

As a disclaimer of course it's important to point out this community is and will always be very suspicious - Including me. But if we can set up communication's then at least the "get hair or die trying people" can take the first step.

Seuxin
08-28-2015, 03:13 AM
Please give us more details about ( ingredients,etc..)
It will be very good if it was not a scam.
Did you know when we could buy it ( if not a scam).
In one month ? Or in 6 ?

Thanks

Zer0
08-28-2015, 03:51 AM
Yeah guys, I know people will be sceptical and i am sceptical too. I have been losing my hair for 5 years. My hair loss started when i was 14 so i want more then anyone that there will be a big amazing spectecular treatment about our problem, believe me. No one will ever buy that product,including me without knowing what is in it.

So "Miracle", he did some preety good lotion by using regular drugs. We call it miracle lotion. You can all see the ingredients from this thread i think and the results. He found out and created this lotion based on researches and articles. That is why our community trust him.He always come with scientific resarches and helps us about our problem.He saved some of members hair by this mixture.Not mine though, i am still trying :)

http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/basari-hikayeleri/1-topikal-antiandrojen-ile-sac-cikisi.html

So i will inform miracle about this tread and invite him here to give more information about this lotion to this community :)

PS: There is time difference between US and Turkey so , sorry about the delay of posts :)

failly
08-28-2015, 07:37 AM
They said what the ingredients were on the first link that was posted, right? Seems that it's mainly spironolactone.

NeedHairASAP
08-28-2015, 12:41 PM
Isn't that the method they used for CB? Why did you post here or am I missing something?

Yes, they used it to deliver CB and it worked WAY better than oral or topical methods. Like night and day better.

I posted this because the turks may be able to use iontophersis method instead of their miracle lotion.... iontophersis would let them use way less estroidal than their current topical formula/method (i.e. then you get less sides).

This is also why pilox can use such small amounts of zinc and copper... because iontophesis is so good at getting molecules across the skin... it works for pilox (maybe) and it definitely worked for CB.....

so it should DEFINITELY be tried with the turks formula (estradoil)

Zer0
08-28-2015, 03:42 PM
They said what the ingredients were on the first link that was posted, right? Seems that it's mainly spironolactone.

No mate, the link i posted is different lotion, not cellegance. We call it "miracle" lotion. We do not know about cellegance ingredients.%80 of forum members use this miracle lotion and its effective.I did try but i had side effects so i quit.

burtandernie
08-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Yeah you want perfect safe way to keep your hair for the next 20 years? - iontophesis CB 03 01 and your set. The issue is we have to wait around for 5 years so they can test the hell out of it in some less effective form like a cream. Better topical delivery methods are always needed.

Keeper
09-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Can you load the website?

It seems like its down/out of order.

Link
09-04-2015, 10:24 AM
I can load the site. Try again.

d0072
09-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Can you post the ingredient list on here please? Seems rather interesting. But more info should calm the skepticism

Seuxin
11-11-2015, 07:52 AM
Any news please ?

luca10
12-12-2015, 03:39 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/D9rDOv.jpg

ledhead
01-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Bump

luca10
03-20-2016, 02:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VoXFSQ1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/plHJQ9r.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CQynDfH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UiQeNHD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/trn5RMy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uQqVhsc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rkUSBWo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xLbe803.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SjcEneS.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Byy6nyt.jpg

luca10
03-20-2016, 02:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pNuHxc5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ky0cUS6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VZi9xON.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EjrnziB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LsCzmyS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AgLce2I.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8kRxE0t.jpg

noisette
03-20-2016, 02:56 PM
I think there is something interesting with this cellegance treatment from the turkish forum. What is it exactlly ? pge2? Pgd2?? etc... This product is different than kelopesia.

joachim
03-20-2016, 05:09 PM
call me crazy but those before/after pics actually look good and real. at least much better than the faked combover pics from histogen.

iaskdumbquestions
03-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Some of those are pretty impressive and would help out a lot of people. Has there been any update on this? Looks like there is two different lotions from Turkey on this main page.

PatientlyWaiting
03-22-2016, 09:48 AM
The opening post pics do the treatment no justice at all. The before picture has flash and is at an angle where the hair loss looks worse. the after pic has flash and is at an angle that you can't really the hair line or temples.

ledhead
03-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Is it possible to buy this now?

iaskdumbquestions
03-27-2016, 06:50 PM

No idea. There used to be someone from the Turkish forum to post here, but I don't know where he's went. If someone speaks Turkish, he/she can check out the Turkish hair loss forum and check for any updates...

cardib
03-29-2016, 08:43 PM
updates?

Jasari
04-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Looks good, but what use is it, if we can't even see where to try it?

luca10
04-02-2016, 07:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LeOb5P8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ic1K4vv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O2wzcZ8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S4dGy3m.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oulQHwj.jpg

iaskdumbquestions
04-02-2016, 08:16 AM
What is this and when/where can I get it????

Conpecia
04-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Hey Luca can you please provide some context for these photographs? What exactly are we seeing here and what is the timeline and frequency of application?

AlexieJ
04-02-2016, 06:24 PM
That's a great news! However since that is a new treatment there should be some solid evidences or proof maybe to support that claim. Honestly, I don't buy that statement and for me it's a total scam.

luca10
04-03-2016, 01:25 AM
I am using the translator in the Turkish forum.

It seems to take 45 days on the photo.

http://i.imgur.com/5Aj0vli.png

Hairismylife
04-03-2016, 04:43 AM
At first glance there is minor regrowth. But I'm worried that it's just hairs growing longer, and the time length of treatment of this result.

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
04-03-2016, 07:31 AM
At first glance there is minor regrowth. But I'm worried that it's just hairs growing longer, and the time length of treatment of this result.

I always wonder if 'before' pictures are really 'after' pictures and vice versa. You could make a very convincing advert for a useless product that way.

FeelsBad
04-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Yeah I don't see a difference. Hair just looks longer

burtandernie
04-04-2016, 05:40 PM
So this stuff has no evidence it works yet? Studies? If not ill see you guys later. There is enough snake oils to keep me busy already

doke
04-06-2016, 05:33 AM
Is this the Kelopesia cream from Turkish uni that was on follicle thought as I think you can buy that now.

doke
04-06-2016, 06:12 AM
Is this n2c cream we are talking about?

iaskdumbquestions
04-06-2016, 06:49 AM
LOL the amount of creams from turkey is comical

cardib
05-19-2016, 09:33 PM
is it for sale now?

jjo
05-24-2016, 12:18 PM
why can't any of these guys get the conditions the same? same light, same angle.. how hard is that?

halloaa
05-25-2016, 08:36 AM
why can't any of these guys get the conditions the same? same light, same angle.. how hard is that?

Probably not very hard, but it would be too obvious that it dosent work xD

potato1987
05-25-2016, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know when/if Kelopesia will be released?

cardib
05-25-2016, 09:10 PM
i feel like its al a hoax at this point
Does anyone know when/if Kelopesia will be released?

Zer0
06-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Hello guys, I completely forgot about this topic. I told you i was here to help but sorry about that. I can assure you posted photos are real before-after pics. If you dont believe me, or sceptical about this, I am really active on Turkish forum and have nothing in common with the creater of the Cellagance lotion, you can check. And it is not kelopesia :)

I personally have been using Cellagance for 6 months but sadly, i am not getting perfect results like others on forum. It just maintained my hair loss,no regrowths.

"Miracle" who is the creater of Cellagance lotion is always working on the formula to find the perfect proportions. He even sent it to the Norway to someone.

I am telling again, I have nothing to do with the Cellagance lotion or creater of it. I am just here for help.

karxxx
06-12-2016, 02:51 PM
kelopec in January 2017 .
refrigerator must cut out the continuous nature.
callagence everyone has individual differences , but good
I'm in Turkey
There are the same number of people N2C function differences .
Korean scientists have studied large N2C absorption.

luca10
10-05-2016, 05:04 AM
It will be sold?

karxxx
10-05-2016, 06:25 AM
December 2016.
If they pass the required tests.

Seuxin
10-05-2016, 06:39 AM
kelopec in January 2017 .
refrigerator must cut out the continuous nature.
callagence everyone has individual differences , but good
I'm in Turkey
There are the same number of people N2C function differences .
Korean scientists have studied large N2C absorption.

N2C is totally bullshit...Any natural product who boost one type of collagen. Nothing else...

All natural is SHIT for hair.

It's not the first turkish scam for hair, and i won't be the latest...

luca10
10-06-2016, 12:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1ppJDk9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E2enyYi.jpg

3 months

http://i.imgur.com/MZSacfx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PzrgZWE.jpg

iaskdumbquestions
10-08-2016, 02:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1ppJDk9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E2enyYi.jpg

3 months

http://i.imgur.com/MZSacfx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PzrgZWE.jpg

How can we get this????

luca10
02-09-2017, 02:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4qKvSLx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uKEZZjd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8m75kSG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vZcCZrb.jpg

luca10
02-09-2017, 02:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ygStDos.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JpQiPZ8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oihv27h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kTWWXFX.jpg

Vic
02-13-2017, 06:20 PM
So is Kelopesia being sold in Turkey now? They said January 2017.

willy
02-21-2017, 10:44 PM
It's going to be available in Turkey in 2 weeks...under the name Reboost according to another site.

Vic
02-21-2017, 11:03 PM
It's going to be available in Turkey in 2 weeks...under the name Reboost according to another site.

Awesome. Thanks!

Yunaiba
02-22-2017, 07:51 AM
umm...sounds like total scam to be honest.

m4a16
03-11-2017, 11:20 AM
solution developer is Turkish hair losing site admin. He sell solution for 80TL (35 Dollar) but he don't tell the "how to make Cellagance solution".
Most user is happy. I am from Turkey and I buy this soon. I will share. He is Really really Professional and he have too much customer.

doke
05-22-2017, 02:37 AM
I notice follicle thought has said that reboost is now available i asked nurcan if the cream was greasy and too be honest says it is so using twice a day is the hair you have left going to look like an oil slick like regaine lotion which we know is greasy.
Also the cost

Now i know reboost is available now and cost with post to uk would be $100 for 50mls and if you buy 3 bottles you get a discount on post.
Nurcan i contacted to find out if the cream is greasy and he said yes so is it going to be like regaine lotion like an oil slick which we know makes your hairloss look worse.
Also im a little annoyed with follicle thought as i have had some posts deleated due to the concerns above and also that if your hairloss is bad you may need two bottles in a month and with no feedback at this time i for one will not be scammed.
It has been said it works better on woman than men and in the early stages of hairloss so its another no hoper for male pattern loss.