PDA

View Full Version : Natural remedies

Pages : [1] 2

Brock
07-17-2015, 06:21 AM
Good afternoon everyone,

My hair has been thinning/falling out for the past year and I've tried minoxidil, it didn't work as it caused chest pain and dry eyes. So now I'm looking for natural remedies (pills, vitamins...) that'll just slow down or even better, stop the balding process.

Thank you !

warner8
07-17-2015, 07:12 AM
to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there that will work. only minoxidil and propecia effectively will halt hair loss and give you some regrowth. these are trusted time and time again products that work, but yes, they have side effects depending on the person using them. i wouldnt put my faith in an all natural product.

Good afternoon everyone,

My hair has been thinning/falling out for the past year and I've tried minoxidil, it didn't work as it caused chest pain and dry eyes. So now I'm looking for natural remedies (pills, vitamins...) that'll just slow down or even better, stop the balding process.

Thank you !

Herbaliser
07-18-2015, 12:31 PM
to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there that will work. only minoxidil and propecia effectively will halt hair loss and give you some regrowth. these are trusted time and time again products that work, but yes, they have side effects depending on the person using them. i wouldnt put my faith in an all natural product.

Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?

warner8
07-18-2015, 02:40 PM
oh herbaliser, i was waiting for you to pop up. you are the natural hair guru on the forums.

what natural stuff are you using now? and do they really work for multiple people?

Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?

burtandernie
07-18-2015, 05:19 PM
Lets just say every guy I ever met with strong genetic history of MPB after they started losing hair changed their diets first. Diet is one thing under someones control so every guy starting to go bald changes diet first. I dont know any guy that ever kept his hair without using any legit treatment. I eat the same as someone I know and he his really bald and I have very small gradual amount of hair loss but we eat the same things.
Could a natural thing like say saw palmetto stop hair loss? Yes it could but you would have to take so much of it that its harmful anyways I mean drinking too much water can kill you. Is water bad for you? Almost everything taken in high doses can be dangerous but MPB requires that for any difference hence a drug. So I dont think anything natural in safe normal doses can stop it.

Herbaliser
07-18-2015, 10:13 PM
oh herbaliser, i was waiting for you to pop up. you are the natural hair guru on the forums.

what natural stuff are you using now? and do they really work for multiple people?

Iīm still using the same stuff as posted before.
Works great for me and regarding multiple people, itīs impossible to know.
Many states that they tried the natural route, but usually it means pills in a synthetic form like biotin or compounded snake oils.

warner8
07-19-2015, 08:29 AM
can you send us a before and after updated photos?

Iīm still using the same stuff as posted before.
Works great for me and regarding multiple people, itīs impossible to know.
Many states that they tried the natural route, but usually it means pills in a synthetic form like biotin or compounded snake oils.

burtandernie
07-19-2015, 11:34 AM
When people say they are going natural route I dont know what that means. Everything in existence is natural. Propecia is natural the molecules its made from all comes from elements found in or allowed by nature. All the atoms are natural that compose those molecules. You mean your eating vegetables or some specific diet? You cant create matter from nothing in laboratory this isnt star trek.

warner8
07-19-2015, 10:46 PM
they mean using stuff thats not made from a pharmaceutical company that would be labelled medication.

When people say they are going natural route I dont know what that means. Everything in existence is natural. Propecia is natural the molecules its made from all comes from elements found in or allowed by nature. All the atoms are natural that compose those molecules. You mean your eating vegetables or some specific diet? You cant create matter from nothing in laboratory this isnt star trek.

Seuxin
07-20-2015, 06:40 AM
Natural is bullshit for hair !
A real bullshit.

Time to accept it, and use real medecine....

burtandernie
07-20-2015, 03:00 PM
they mean using stuff thats not made from a pharmaceutical company that would be labelled medication.

Okay I guess but a medication is still natural IMO

Brock
07-21-2015, 06:12 AM
Hey Herbaliser,
I would like to know what herbal medecine you use

Herbaliser
07-21-2015, 09:32 AM
Hey Herbaliser,
I would like to know what herbal medecine you use

Hi Brock,

Iīm using a topical with coriander, green tee that i crush to a paste with a pestle, and then i stir it in a bowl with emu, olive, coconut oil and coconut milk.
I also drink 2 tsp of chlorella powder twice a day.
A couple of pictures that shows my progress, and i always buzzed my hair before due to the hair loss.
Itīs longer now so i took close up pictures of my temple (a month ago) to show the proceeding.
If your interested i can continue my thread again (snake oil), with my proceeding so far and description of the recipe with pictures.

Soonbald
07-21-2015, 09:54 AM
dude im a naturall guy well kinda..I "was" Before...I have used and still sometimes use emu oil and other oil mixes but not too often...today I use minox and ru58841 for 2 months havent seen any improvements yet..but wow those results are great you dont use minox or finasteride at all??? you really got new hairs growing? I would like to try what you are doing right now plz give me detailed info im gonna get started right away!!

Herbaliser
07-21-2015, 11:35 AM
dude im a naturall guy well kinda..I "was" Before...I have used and still sometimes use emu oil and other oil mixes but not too often...today I use minox and ru58841 for 2 months havent seen any improvements yet..but wow those results are great you dont use minox or finasteride at all??? you really got new hairs growing? I would like to try what you are doing right now plz give me detailed info im gonna get started right away!!

Iīm not using drugs at all, and this was (almost) more of a fluke for me.
Probably it has something to do with the enzymes, since once you break a fresh leave the oxidation progress begins, and itīs nutrition value is at the highest peak.
When you put the paste on your scalp it is bright green, but after 20-30 minutes it turns dark green or brownish due to the oxidation.

Took some pictures when i noticed some new hairs growing in the beginning, since they where easy to spot aside my dead hair.
Going to post a new detailed thread of my progress tomorrow.

hellouser
07-21-2015, 05:40 PM
to be very frank, in my and in others opinion, there is no natural product out there

That's partially true. Only Saw Palmetto works, but barely.... and so little that its pretty much a write off.

Brock
07-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Hi Brock,

Iīm using a topical with coriander, green tee that i crush to a paste with a pestle, and then i stir it in a bowl with emu, olive, coconut oil and coconut milk.
I also drink 2 tsp of chlorella powder twice a day.
A couple of pictures that shows my progress, and i always buzzed my hair before due to the hair loss.
Itīs longer now so i took close up pictures of my temple (a month ago) to show the proceeding.
If your interested i can continue my thread again (snake oil), with my proceeding so far and description of the recipe with pictures.

Wow thank you !
It's pretty impressive ! It'd be great if you could continue your thread or start a new one with the recipe and maybe post pictures on a monthly basis !
Do you apply your topical treatment daily ? And how long did it take for new hairs to grow out ?

Herbaliser
07-23-2015, 04:06 AM
Hi Brock and Soonbald,

It took about a month for me to see results as shown.
The new hair growing is the same as i had before, when i had healthy full hair.
Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and iīm still having steady regrowth, and iīm about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

But here is how i use my topical:

I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.
Then i pour the paste into the oil and stir really good.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.

Brock
07-23-2015, 04:54 AM
Hi Brock and Soonbald,

Even my dead fuzzy hair went back to normal, and iīm still having steady regrowth, and iīm about 80% totally recovered.

There is no point to start a new thread or continue with the old one, since 99% are biased towards chemical drugs.

Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander.

Then i add 1 tsp of coconut oil and 2 tsp of coconut milk, and 3 tsp of dr.bronners mild unscented castile soap.

Rub it in your scalp and leave it in for 20-30 minutes with a cap on, and just rinse it off with lukewarm water.

Hopefully i made some kind of a understandable explanation, but feel free to ask if your interested.

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation, Herbaliser !
I only have two questions left : how many times per week do you apply the topical to your scalp and do you wash your hair after you've rinsed it off ?

Thanks !

Jedgreen
07-23-2015, 05:27 AM
If you already have a perfect healthy life with all nutriments delivered like they should to your scalp then I don't think adding more natural products will be strong enough to give interresting effects such as with propecia. And most natural products are not without side effects either anyway.

That said, changing bad habits for a healthy life style can create some hair regrowth though (happened to me to some degree after I stopped smoking) But I think that it will only lead you to the state were you should be with your MPB and a healthy life style; nothing more. So don't expect reducing your Norwood number by eating salads anyway...
(I must say that I did not try juicing though)

So, as I like to say: first step to regrow hair is stop smoking, eat healthy, and drink less (sleeping well is a plus also), THEN and only then you can be sure of the real state of your scalp and you'll be sure that any product you will try (natural or not) are fully operational and are not diminished by by you bad health.

Herbaliser
07-23-2015, 05:35 AM
I use it every day now actually (but i would recommend at least 4 times a week), and it is more like a normal routine for me now with the chlorella drinking.
A lot of ingredients but the emu oil, castor oil and dr.bronners soap you can buy in big packs and it lasts for a long time.

The coriander is cheap, and you can just put it in a pot close to a window, and just grab the leaves when you need.
Only waste is going to be the coconut milk, since once you open the can, it lasts for max 4-5 days. (remember to pour the remains in a air tight glass jar)

The hair is going to be a little bit oily in the beginning after rinsing, but you can easily wash it off again using the castile soap.
The ingredients are very mild to your scalp, and therefore you can use it every day.

Brock
07-23-2015, 09:44 AM
Thanks Herbaliser !
I'll give it a shot as soon as I've gathered all of the ingredients !

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 12:23 AM
Thanks a ton herbaliser I got all the ingredients I just need to buy that coriander and im gonna get started very soon!! im not sure about this but are you Swedish?? are you from "Göteborg" ? im from Stockholm anyway! cheers!

doke
07-24-2015, 02:02 AM
Hi Herb do you mix it fresh everyday or mix a whole weeks worth and put in a jar?

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 02:31 AM
Thanks a ton herbaliser I got all the ingredients I just need to buy that coriander and im gonna get started very soon!! im not sure about this but are you Swedish?? are you from "Göteborg" ? im from Stockholm anyway! cheers!

Nice, yeas i am from Göteborg.
I highly recommend the Rene Voltaire Chlorella powder (quiet cheap) that they have in well sorted ICA stores, and it should be easy since you are from Stockholm.
Nice to see if you get a boost with your ongoing regime of RU.

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 02:39 AM
Hi Herb do you mix it fresh everyday or mix a whole weeks worth and put in a jar?

Hi doke,

I do it fresh every time, since when you break the coriander leaves it starts to oxide so you will loose most of itīs nutrition.
Itīs the same as juicing greens that you have to drink it directly, to gain all the minerals and vitamins.

The remedy docent take long to make anyway, and i apply it before i shower so it becomes a routine.

doke
07-24-2015, 02:42 AM
Hi doke,

I do it fresh every time, since when you break the coriander leaves it starts to oxide so you will loose most of itīs nutrition.
Itīs the same as juicing greens that you have to drink it directly, to gain all the minerals and vitamins.

The remedy docent take long to make anyway, and i apply it before i shower so it becomes a routine.

many thanks herb i wonder whether they will send to uk the c powder?

Brock
07-24-2015, 05:44 AM
I got the green tea, coriander and oils this morning ! I'll start as soon as I can, if this works, you should patent it, you'd make millions ;-)

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 09:31 AM
many thanks herb i wonder whether they will send to uk the c powder?

You will find chlorella easily in uk. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chlorella-Nutritional-Association-Resealable-Eco-Friendly/dp/B00N04JJCI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1437754656&sr=8-3&keywords=chlorella

And the potentiality with chlorella: http://www.ivlproducts.com/Health-Library/Health-Concerns/Superfoods/Chlorella---A-Potent-Superfood/

Do not buy in tablet form though, since you need at least 10 tablets to gain the same amount as 2 tsp of powder.
I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half glass of water when i wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach before i eat or drink coffee.

doke
07-24-2015, 09:58 AM
You will find chlorella easily in uk. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chlorella-Nutritional-Association-Resealable-Eco-Friendly/dp/B00N04JJCI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1437754656&sr=8-3&keywords=chlorella

And the potentiality with chlorella: http://www.ivlproducts.com/Health-Library/Health-Concerns/Superfoods/Chlorella---A-Potent-Superfood/

Do not buy in tablet form though, since you need at least 10 tablets to gain the same amount as 2 tsp of powder.
I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half glass of water when i wake up in the morning, on an empty stomach before i eat or drink coffee.
Many thanks herb did you ever try minoxidil or propecia?

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 04:42 PM
hi herbaliser..im not sure if RU is helping me as of yet...been using minox for 3 months "no results" and RU at 250mg "5ml" every other day....cant do it everyday then im out on RU too fast and I use the "premixed solution" from anagen inc 5%...some say the premixed is not as "potent" but it says on all RU sites that its stable for 6 months at room temperature so it must have SOME effect still on the hair...at least I hope so..my hair is pretty long I dont wanna cut it too short then my hair will really look thin and my hair just barely grows at all...so then I will be stuck with thin looking hair all the time.. but I spike my hair up with alcohol gel then I spray the RU "5ml" 250mg mixed with 1ml of minox in a small bottle and spray it all over my scalp then rubb it in carefully with a small plastic thing..been doing it for 2 months now..no results yet but I have noticed I do lose less hairs after starting using minox and RU....but tbh my hair actually looks thinner =/.... I did try finasteride 1 year ago but after exactly 1 month my Eyes were so dry it was crazy burning feeling they just felt bone dry and as soon as I just focused my Eyes they started tearing up BADLY and Eye drops didnt work at all only made it worse...they started getting red later on due to the dryness...it was painfull I stopped immidiately and my Eyes were dry for 4 long Days it felt like forever but on the forth day they were back to normal again I could breath out again... living with dry Eyes is no Life at all its annoying and painfull...I had no sexuall or mental side effects anyway just the dry Eyes...I read anti-androgens can indeed cause dry Eyes, I read some hairloss forums where guys also got dry Eyes from finasteride some get it early and some alot later "years of use" I read one guy used finasteride for 5 years developed dry Eyes quit the pill hes been off for years now and his Eyes are still dry its permanent...I read a guy taking fina for 1 month and he said he developed severely dry Eyes and he stopped...exactly what happaned to me..and many guys on "propeciahelp.com" they also have experienced dry Eyes... this is why I wont ever use finasteride again...I actually started using proscar at 1.25mg for 14 Days then I got Dizzy and lightheaded...then I tried normal finasteride started at 0.5mg for 3 weeks then I took 1mg for 1 week and then at the end of that week developed "severely dry Eyes" ...this is the reason why I jumped on RU and minoxidill but no luck with the treatments so far...im hoping your naturall regime works...or else im just doomed to be bald and it ****ing sucks -_-

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 10:28 PM
The reason started this treatment was because me and my wife started green juicing, because her and my hair got thicker after a wile.
I read about the benefits of coriander http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/cilantro.htmland and coconut milk http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/coconut.html (high in manganese)

Therefore i thought why not use it on the scalp, due to the enzymes and the oxidation progress.
Many states that they tried the natural way by using synthetic supplements biotin etc..., but you cant gain the complexity as a simple herb like coriander for example.
You cant fool your body with snake oil supplements, since your body docent know how to digest it as pure naturals does.

The funny part is that you cant patent natural resources https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo
This video for example pissed me off, since the pharma companies are using us and the FDA like puppets and we are buying in since fin and other chemicals are approved to gain money from our desperation.

Kind off a spin off about "conspiracy" but it triggered me to prove that pure naturals does work, but i canīt prove it since there is no evidence behind it and will never be.

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 11:08 PM
well..there is a guy on Youtube saying he had a receeded hairline and thinning at the back...he did "scalp exercises" for 7 months and he got baby hairs growing on his hairline..now he says his hair is the same as when he was "15" lol he then started using coconut oil and emu oil on his scalp....not sure what to Believe but the guy is really smart I have noticed... its like that guy tom hagrety that did the scalp exercises for 9 months and stopped his hairloss...the guy on youtube said he had a very tight scalp and now its looser so it helped to regrow his hair back..but my scalp is not tight its never been I can move it pretty good back and forward by flexing my scalp muscles...he got lucky thats how I see it...it dont work for all guys at all "I have read"....I saw a guy on a forum using only emu oil+castor oil and he got new hairs growing on his hairline he even posted Before and after photos... and then we have these guys saying they stopped masturbating and their hairloss stopped and they grew back their hair...one guy said he stopped masturbating for 1 year and his hair has grown back...I have read a few of these comments/posts...it does seem to work for some guys its not impossible...the IDEA here is to try to stop hairloss WITHOUT reducing a male sex hormone by 70% thats just stupid in my book..since DHT has other functions in the body other than maintaining healthy sex drive and strong erections...people wouldnt experience mentall side effects and other stuff otherwise... and in my case "dry Eyes" from finasteride use...when you mess with your hormones it can cause problems...for some it dont seem to cause much problems at all...but some guys can really get ****ed up by it...the problem with us balding guys isnt that we got too much DHT its that our hair folicles are just sensitive to the DHT...this is a genetic defect...but this doesnt mean that we should take a pill that reduces our male sex hormone by as much as 70% and making our dht receptors everywhere in the body malfunction and not work properly to take in that DHT...but sure when you are desperate you are desperate I cant argue with you guys on that...since I did try finasteride TWO TIMES....and now I use this RU that isnt even considered "SAFE" one guy seems to have gotten heart failure from RU and hes gonna die now thats what he said he posted it on goodlookingloser forum...some guys say they got red Eyes and chest pains from RU...I havent experienced anything and I have put 250mg of RU on my scalp many times already..most guys seem to only use 50-100-150mg I pretty much double that...anyway im gonna give this naturall treatment herbaliser has shared with us and if it works it works if it doesnt work it doesnt work at least I gave it a shot!

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 11:10 PM
btw herbaliser..im gonna buy myself a "juicer"soon.. would you be so kind to tell me what exactly you put in the juicer ? what kind of green stuff u put in there? I wanna make a healthy drink everyday combined with the topicall treatment too ofc!

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 11:17 PM
This is when i noticed my new hair growing.

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 11:37 PM
Iīm using this one since it juices green leaves without a problem: http://www.safter.se/home/129-sana-juicer.html
And this is how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_blZvAS1SeA

I put in cucumber, celery (high in silica) and spinach, kale for there vitamin recourse.

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 11:37 PM
great to see its working for you!...the thing is that our hair folicles are being choked to Death by DHT...but if we give it more nutrients "topically" in this case it will be able to survive longer and even grow stronger...makes sense...we either block DHT or try to give the hair folicles more vitamins and such to stay alive and get stronger...

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 11:41 PM
wow thats one expensive machine right there haha im not sure I wanna spend that much on a juicer tbh...I will get a cheaper one and hopefully it will work decently... but thanks anyway I wont buy the cheapest thats for sure...but sure in the long run it will pay off I bet...I could buy it...but only if it would make my hair grow back because thats my goal here xD

Herbaliser
07-24-2015, 11:54 PM
The juicer is mostly for our health in overall.
You can stick with the topical remedy and chlorella powder, since they are the main key for the hair.

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 11:56 PM
yes thats what I was thinking :P but im still gonna buy a juicer :)

Eire1980
07-25-2015, 04:34 AM
Interesting thread..glad it's working for you...I've started trying chlorella in tablet form but think I'm going to switch to powder..it's expensive though €20 for 200g��..I'm also using coconut oil mixed with pumpkin seed oil and matcha green tea...how long should you leave this on?
appreciate some feedback��

Herbaliser
07-25-2015, 05:50 AM
Sorry i forgot.
I leave it on for 20-30 minutes on my scalp.
You can put the matcha green tea in this remedy, since the matcha is higher in nutrition compared to the dry green tea.

The green tea and coriander combines well, and when you put the paste in the oils it reacts directly and turns green.

Brock
07-25-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi Herbaliser,

Ever since you started using your topical, even though you've noticed hair growth, has it stopped falling out too, or are you still losing it, but more slowly (does a lot of hair fall out when showering for example) ?

Herbaliser
07-25-2015, 09:21 AM
Nope, no hair fall.
I even tested with a black piece of paper on the table, and rubbed my scalp hard.

Brock
07-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Thanks, hope it works for me too !

Soonbald
07-25-2015, 09:22 PM
herbaliser just a question why add the soap to the mixture? is it to make it easier to apply like a shampoo? or why exactly do you use the soap? plz explain!

Soonbald
07-25-2015, 11:45 PM
I got a bit lazy and just put the whole coriander plant in a mixer alot of it then I added all the oils into the mixer and the end result was good.. .. it was a good green color.. I doubt much of the nutrients/vitamins was destroyed during the mixing..I mean I wasnt mixing for too long and the oil mixture wasnt hot at all...

Herbaliser
07-26-2015, 12:50 AM
The castile soap is like you mentioned for easier applying.
I put about 10 medium size leaves in one batch, and it takes a couple of tries to achieve the right texture.

You can use a coffee grinder also, to finely chop the coriander and green tea.

Soonbald
07-26-2015, 12:57 AM
thanks! I actually have the oils on my head right now but I FORGOT TO ADD THE GREEN TEA xD oh well next time xD

Soonbald
07-26-2015, 01:23 AM
btw..what I understand is that you do not shampoo the oils off your scalp? just shower with water? im worried that the oils that I dont wash off my scalp will clog the hair folicles or my pores in the long run...I feel like washing it all out..but this is not what you do? are you washing it out with that speciall soap sometimes? or everytime? I need to know because maybe your results got better because you didnt shower all the oils out 100% with "shampoo"...btw I bought matcha green tea from japan...its expensive lol total it was like 350 kronor xD but whatever...

Herbaliser
07-26-2015, 01:51 AM
You can use the castile soap to wash off the oiliness an extra time, and later your scalp will get use to the remedy with less oiliness.
We only use the castile soap for hair and body, since it docent contain any harmful ingredients.

Soonbald
07-26-2015, 02:09 AM
thanks...ya im gonna stop using my revita shampoo its basically useless...and expensive

Soonbald
07-26-2015, 06:54 AM
I just washed my hair with apple cider vinager instead it works good! and its all naturall

Sondra
07-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Many of us suffer from hair loss due to our modern lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda can be very beneficial in treating these conditions as it investigates the root cause of the problem.
-Intake of too many chemical medicines, low blood circulation, anaemia, general weakness after disease, stress, anxiety, and mental tension are also prime causes of hair loss.
-Chronic diseases like typhoid fever, presence of dandruff or lice and hormonal imbalance also cause hair loss

DIET:The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin
Here are some important tips and remedies that can help If you want to get rid of hair fall or are wondering how to make your hair thicker (http://olwomen.com/how-to-make-your-hair-thicker-12-natural-treatments/) naturally.
Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning. One handful of these small seeds contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium.

A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.

MASSAGE aily application of pure argan oil . Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also good.

A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied in the bald patches. It induces hair growth. A paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.

Always use a natural shampoo or soap to clean the hair. As most soaps and shampoos have chemicals, they might be the cause of your problem. Usually the chemicals have a heating effect which causes hair loss. My choice is Arganlife anti hair loss shampoo it dosent contain any chemical ( sulfate,slicone,salt,dye free ) and also useful for hair regrowth.

Brock
07-28-2015, 07:55 AM
Thank you Sondra for all those tips !
Have you tried them personally ?

Herbaliser
07-28-2015, 11:51 AM
Like Sondra wrote there is absolutely no reason, to use chemicals in shampoos or other skincare products.
They only put in them because itīs cheaper to produce, and they "lather" but in long term the chemicals effects your health and scalp.

I know that the majority made up their mind that hair loss cant be treated by natural resources, which is understandable due to the huge market of so called natural snake oils.
Me for example i donīt believe in Fin or Minox for example, since they change your body system and thatīs why you have to stay with them.

Sure people with bad habits can have a full set of hair, and that is also one reason why people docent think that naturals work.
But our bodies are incredibly complex, and for some of us we need that extra push of vitamins minerals, and the unhealthy lucky ones docent have to use Fin or minox either.

I used my topical remedy and juicing for about 4 months now, with a steady regrowth and none hair loss.
Iīm not using compound snake oils, supplements, and they will not trigger as they state since your body docent know how to take care of (digest) them.

The oils are mostly secondary (easy appliance) and friendly to your scalp and hair but the fresh coriander, coconut milk, green tea are very high necessary ingredients and they blend nicely with each other.

Soonbald
07-28-2015, 12:40 PM
ya sure...as soon as sondra said "arganlife" it ruined Everything sure she gave some good info...but shes just here to promote the Product arganlife bullcrap..its all over Youtube that arganlife spam someone ban this idiot

warner8
07-28-2015, 12:42 PM
how often do you apply your mix. I'm going to try it
Like Sondra wrote there is absolutely no reason, to use chemicals in shampoos or other skincare products.
They only put in them because itīs cheaper to produce, and they "lather" but in long term the chemicals effects your health and scalp.

I know that the majority made up their mind that hair loss cant be treated by natural resources, which is understandable due to the huge market of so called natural snake oils.
Me for example i donīt believe in Fin or Minox for example, since they change your body system and thatīs why you have to stay with them.

Sure people with bad habits can have a full set of hair, and that is also one reason why people docent think that naturals work.
But our bodies are incredibly complex, and for some of us we need that extra push of vitamins minerals, and the unhealthy lucky ones docent have to use Fin or minox either.

I used my topical remedy and juicing for about 4 months now, with a steady regrowth and none hair loss.
Iīm not using compound snake oils, supplements, and they will not trigger as they state since your body docent know how to take care of (digest) them.

The oils are mostly secondary (easy appliance) and friendly to your scalp and hair but the fresh coriander, coconut milk, green tea are very high necessary ingredients and they blend nicely with each other.

Brock
07-28-2015, 01:06 PM
how often do you apply your mix. I'm going to try it

Herbaliser said he applies it everyday if I'm not mistaken

warner8
07-28-2015, 01:29 PM
now herbaliser, do these ingredients actually cause regrowth, and by that i mean, hair growing in formerly balding areas, or thickened up balding areas, or does it just make existing hairs grow at a faster rate.

Herbaliser
07-29-2015, 05:39 AM
It is regrowth.
I noticed the hair since they where much lighter than my dead hair on the scalp like i had before.
It was hard to take pictures on the small ones on my scalp, therefore i waited until they where more obvious on my temple.
The regrowth started at the sides and progressed towards my scalp and frontal area.

10 days between the pictures.

Soonbald
07-29-2015, 07:41 AM
wow I can really see a difference you deffo got more hair than Before...this is awesome dude im so happy for you...I just wonder if maybe we must also add the fresh juice that you ingest everyday because you said you and your wife noticed better hair... well im gonna drink one big glass of juice a day and I just recieved my organic matcha green tea from japan good quality....I still use minox and RU...but I dont know if I should continue with them or not..hard decision...only been using them for 2 months...im afraid that minoxidill and the RU will hinder the benefits from the oil treatments...I hope not but not sure I want to put all my cards on the table and just use this oil treatment and give up my other treatments.. I mean alcohol is not good for the scalp or the hair for that matter...but how come people get regrowth from minoxidill then? it contains alcohol...and it dries the skin and all that...so I will continue with Everything...why not I guess.... my hair has gotten thinner in one spot of my head..no idea why...hopefully its not the RU that is kiling my hair folicles lol...but I dont SHED excessive hairs at all..so it cant be the treatments I bet its just progressive thinning...I had already thinning there Before it has just gotten worse...

Herbaliser
07-29-2015, 08:17 AM
You can stick with cucumber, celery, spinach since they are packed with nutrients, and the cucumber helps to add liquid and silica.
Cheap ingredients and one bag of spinach lasts for 5 days (200 gr for 20 kr)

Regarding the topical and the interaction with minox, ru shouldn't be a problem, and hopefully it will give you fast boost.
Maybe the oils and coconut milk will have a "healing" effect for your scalp also.
You can try it for a small period and see how they interact.

Soonbald
07-29-2015, 11:13 AM
ya I will deffo give these treatments at least 7 months or so.. I didnt use minox now for a week or so because I ran out...and didnt use RU either for 6 Days or so...and I noticed I lost more hair when massaging the oils on my head...had like 13 hairs on my hand after I was done massaging in the oil mixture...Before I only had like 1-2 hairs on my hand when I had used alot of minox and RU...so I know the minox and ru actually does work to reduce the amount of hair fall...

Parsia
07-29-2015, 12:05 PM
ya I will deffo give these treatments at least 7 months or so.. I didnt use minox now for a week or so because I ran out...and didnt use RU either for 6 Days or so...and I noticed I lost more hair when massaging the oils on my head...had like 13 hairs on my hand after I was done massaging in the oil mixture...Before I only had like 1-2 hairs on my hand when I had used alot of minox and RU...so I know the minox and ru actually does work to reduce the amount of hair fall...

Hi Soon bald , I have follow your posts during the last few days , I really like to try the same natural treatment and I believe we really underestimate natural roles in our hairloss fight , I have the same concern as you that maybe minox and ru would put down the result of natural regimen , but I don't think so and its better if you keep using your minox and RU because for sure it helps you to prevent baldness. keep us updated bro. Good luck

Herbaliser
07-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Hi Soon bald , I have follow your posts during the last few days , I really like to try the same natural treatment and I believe we really underestimate natural roles in our hairloss fight , I have the same concern as you that maybe minox and ru would put down the result of natural regimen , but I don't think so and its better if you keep using your minox and RU because for sure it helps you to prevent baldness. keep us updated bro. Good luck

As mentioned about the topical remedy it has a lot of important essential vitamin, minerals and antioxidant properties for the scalp and hair.
The paste of coriander and green tea reacts directly with oils, and when you put it on your scalp it oxidizes due to the coriander and green tea enzyme release, which i think is the main key for my success.

warner8
07-30-2015, 06:09 AM
is the green tea you mentioned, just the dried green tea found in any regular green tea tea bag?

As mentioned about the topical remedy it has a lot of important essential vitamin, minerals and antioxidant properties for the scalp and hair.
The paste of coriander and green tea reacts directly with oils, and when you put it on your scalp it oxidizes due to the coriander and green tea enzyme release, which i think is the main key for my success.

Herbaliser
07-30-2015, 06:26 AM
is the green tea you mentioned, just the dried green tea found in any regular green tea tea bag?

Just a regular organic (to be safe) bag of pure green tea, since Lipton and other big brands actually adds a small amount of sugar in their bags.
The green tea moistens with the coriander, and they extract when pouring them into the oils.

warner8
07-30-2015, 06:58 AM
i know you have posted this before but could you kindly post the recipe again.

also, do you just mix ingredients using a mortal and pester, and do you apply to scalp daily?

Just a regular organic (to be safe) bag of pure green tea, since Lipton and other big brands actually adds a small amount of sugar in their bags.
The green tea moistens with the coriander, and they extract when pouring them into the oils.

Soonbald
07-30-2015, 10:05 AM
Warner just go to page "2" he got the recipe there... btw herbaliser that chlorella powder is pretty nasty xD....I mixed it with water and drank it just like that and it wasnt a pleasent drink... how do you mix it?

Herbaliser
07-30-2015, 11:06 AM
This is a good explanation why we should "still" use our natural resources, and why our bodies docent digest synthetic vitamin supplements as stated on labels http://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamins.html
We got lazy also by eating processed food, and thinking i can just take a multivitamin pill to stay healthy.

This was one of the reasons i thought why not use it on my scalp also, since stated above.
MPB is easy to blame on genetics and rightly so, but as i mentioned earlier our bodies are incredibly fragile and complex.
My parents have a severe hair loss background, and iīm the only one that managed to reverse the trend.

(warner 8) I mix the oils first emu, olive, castor oil, then i use the pestle to crush the coriander leaves and green tea.
I pour the crushed coriander, green tea in the oils and stir then add the coconut oil, coconut milk, castile soap and stir again.

Herbaliser
07-30-2015, 11:15 AM
Warner just go to page "2" he got the recipe there... btw herbaliser that chlorella powder is pretty nasty xD....I mixed it with water and drank it just like that and it wasnt a pleasent drink... how do you mix it?

I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half a glass of water, two times a day.
Remember to drink it on a empty stomach, at least 20 minutes before or after eating or drinking coffee.
Drink it directly in the morning and before you go to sleep for example, and you will get used to the taste believe me.

Aeroes
07-30-2015, 04:19 PM

I agree, FDA is one of the most corrupt organisations there is ontop of Merck. *Puts Tin foil hat on*

Herbaliser
07-31-2015, 08:19 AM
I agree, FDA is one of the most corrupt organisations there is ontop of Merck. *Puts Tin foil hat on*

"Kind of strange" that they relied on Merckīs side effect study with finasteride, that was minimal on their own so called trial.
Merck played on the safe side and put a small percent of possible sides for backup, that sides can actually happen.

If they put for example only 2% gets possible sides then you are one of the unlucky ones, but still you took the risk even if the sides are minimal on paper.

Aeroes
08-01-2015, 10:28 PM
"Kind of strange" that they relied on Merckīs side effect study with finasteride, that was minimal on their own so called trial.
Merck played on the safe side and put a small percent of possible sides for backup, that sides can actually happen.

If they put for example only 2% gets possible sides then you are one of the unlucky ones, but still you took the risk even if the sides are minimal on paper.

I won't be touching it ever again personally. Not after what I experienced.

Herbaliser
08-02-2015, 08:08 PM
I won't be touching it ever again personally. Not after what I experienced.

Quiet alarming but not surprising about prescribing: http://www.anh-usa.org/just-how-many-conventional-docs-are-in-the-pocket-of-big-pharma-the-evidence-is-disturbing/

Makes you think when people tell about their prescribing doc, telling that non of his/hers earlier patients experienced sides using fin.

Soonbald
08-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Herbaliser I gotta say freshly pressed juice is FANTASTIC..I mix cucumber selleri carrots and apple then I add some coconut milk..it taste really great I really like it thanks for getting me started on this..I now drink roughly two cups of freshly made juice in the morning and at night! :)

jamesst11
08-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Hey Herbaliser,
what are your thoughts on "RawMeal" as a supplement. This stuff makes me feel great and, while I don't believe it has any effects in reversal of hair loss, it does assist in making my hair look healthy and grow FAST. I know this first hand, from personal experimentation. Check it out!! It's a supplement shake, but instead of a bunch of garbage, it is formulated from all organic sprouts. It has every nutrient possible. :)

Herbaliser
08-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Herbaliser I gotta say freshly pressed juice is FANTASTIC..I mix cucumber selleri carrots and apple then I add some coconut milk..it taste really great I really like it thanks for getting me started on this..I now drink roughly two cups of freshly made juice in the morning and at night! :)

Itīs a great way to get the vital nutrients instead of using supplements, and the juicing has become a routine for us.
Nice way to use the coconut milk, and i will also add that to my juicing, so that i don't have to throw away anything after putting my topical.

Herbaliser
08-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Hey Herbaliser,
what are your thoughts on "RawMeal" as a supplement. This stuff makes me feel great and, while I don't believe it has any effects in reversal of hair loss, it does assist in making my hair look healthy and grow FAST. I know this first hand, from personal experimentation. Check it out!! It's a supplement shake, but instead of a bunch of garbage, it is formulated from all organic sprouts. It has every nutrient possible. :)

Looks good.
Much better than taking synthetically compounded vitamin pills, in my opinion.

Parsia
08-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Hi Brock and Soonbald,

Hey Herbaliser , Thanks for your very good info .

Your result is amazing and you got very good regrowth , I really got surprised .

So I wanna try that as well ,I live in U.S and just have couple questions , I would really

appreciate if you can answer all.

1-

For the soap do you mean this

:http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Baby-mild-Liquid-Bottles/dp/B00UI8TO1K/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1438881410&sr=8-12&keywords=dr.bronners+mild+unscented

2- for corinader is it like leaves? all I find is like seeds .

3- You mentioned you use 1 bag of green tea , would you please tell me how much is that

in gr ?

And I found this for chlorella , have any suggestion if anyone is better in your opinion?

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Foods-Organic-Chlorella-Powder/dp/B002NGHNSQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1438881832&sr=8-3&keywords=chlorella+powder

http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Chlorella-Pure-Powder-Pound/dp/B0013OXCQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438881832&sr=8-1&keywords=chlorella+powder

Herbaliser
08-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Hey Herbaliser , Thanks for your very good info .

Your result is amazing and you got very good regrowth , I really got surprised .

So I wanna try that as well ,I live in U.S and just have couple questions , I would really

appreciate if you can answer all.

1-

For the soap do you mean this

:http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Baby-mild-Liquid-Bottles/dp/B00UI8TO1K/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1438881410&sr=8-12&keywords=dr.bronners+mild+unscented

2- for corinader is it like leaves? all I find is like seeds .

3- You mentioned you use 1 bag of green tea , would you please tell me how much is that

in gr ?

And I found this for chlorella , have any suggestion if anyone is better in your opinion?

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Foods-Organic-Chlorella-Powder/dp/B002NGHNSQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1438881832&sr=8-3&keywords=chlorella+powder

http://www.amazon.com/Foods-Chlorella-Pure-Powder-Pound/dp/B0013OXCQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438881832&sr=8-1&keywords=chlorella+powder

Hi Parsia,

Your amazon results is spot on, regarding the dr.bronners soap and the chlorella powder (both are fine since they are broken cell wall).
The coriander leaves i use is fresh from the grocery store in a pot, and i just put it close to a window and i pick the leaves as needed.

The grams in one bag of green tea is not crucial in long term, and use an organic one since Lipton and other big brands put sugar in their bags.
When you crush the green tea with the coriander leaves the oxidation progress begins, and therefore when you stir it in the oils it turns greenish directly.
Massage the paste on your scalp and put on a hair cap, and leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and use the bronners soap again for extra cleansing if needed.

Herbaliser
08-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Toke a close up picture on my scalp with wet hair to split my hair.

lee8
08-09-2015, 05:01 AM
i have read that red ionion juce may help, putting on scalp 2 times a day, rinse hair with apple cider vinger mix with water after leaving on for a hour or overnight. saw it on the show the doctors. i think because of the high sulpur content and anti fungal affect

fred970
08-09-2015, 05:40 AM
i have read that red ionion juce may help, putting on scalp 2 times a day, rinse hair with apple cider vinger mix with water after leaving on for a hour or overnight. saw it on the show the doctors. i think because of the high sulpur content and anti fungal affect

Keep dreaming.

Parsia
08-09-2015, 07:18 AM
Keep dreaming.

Fred the picture of this thread shows us that he got the very good regrowth and he doesn't promote anything for sell ! so no salesman story , i have seen his thread in other forum as well and he has good knowledge and smart. my question is who says the only two FDA are only our options? If FDA was our reliable source why we still bald ? we should do the trail and error , and the world underestimate natural treatment , I personally would try this regimen and let you guys know about my result.

Soonbald
08-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Fred tell me this..how long did you do the "scalp exercise" ? how many months? and also how many months did u brush your scalp?...I know the scalp exercise dont work for every guy...I have read some say it made their hair worse..and one guy did it for 11 months everyday and he continued to lose his hair...if scalp exercise works for some guys then they truely had very mild hairloss to begin with dont you agree on this FRED?

fred970
08-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Fred tell me this..how long did you do the "scalp exercise" ? how many months? and also how many months did u brush your scalp?...I know the scalp exercise dont work for every guy...I have read some say it made their hair worse..and one guy did it for 11 months everyday and he continued to lose his hair...if scalp exercise works for some guys then they truely had very mild hairloss to begin with dont you agree on this FRED?

11 months. I still ended up bald. I wish I had never bought those silly natural theories. I feel so stupid now looking back.

Soonbald
08-10-2015, 10:04 AM
well...im not sure if im gonna continue with the exercise and the brushing...I figured why not give it a try the thing is that DHT deactivates in the muscles...and this is true and when u exercise your frontalis then your muscles gets bigger then more DHT will be deactivated in that area.. im not giving all my hope on these naturall things...im using the minox+RU ofc...but lemme tell you what the **** happaned Before...I did scalp massages for 3 weeks...20 min x2 times a day..then later I bought an OIL that contained burdock oil and argan oil and vitamin E and stuff...lemme tell you dude..I was AMAZED by the reduction in hair shedding...I massaged the oil in for 5 min on my scalp then I let it sit for a few hours then I washed out..then the next time I massaged in the oils I had 1 hair on my hand just ONE...then I pulled my hair and combed it and in total I managed to get out only 4-7 hairs...Before this I could get out +50-70 hairs...no lie...I was truely amazed...I knew I found the CURE for "male pattern baldness" LOL no but the cure for hairloss...I was positive...just amazed...it continued like this for 2 weeks..then I ran out on the oil and I had to wait 3 weeks for the oil to go back in stock and then when I tried the oil again the shit didnt work anymore...I applied it 8 times in total and my shedding was back to normal...that sucked...it truely ****ing worked for me in the beginning like MAGIC...it even say on their website that the oil reduces shedding and strenghten the hair folicles and such...it sure was true VERY true...im Clueless to WHY the oil just stopped working...such a disappointment

burtandernie
08-10-2015, 03:21 PM
I feel like drugs only exist for things where natural remedies fail to produce any results. Again if I could eat some spinach everyday and not go bald why would I not try that first? Clearly the easy low hanging fruit doesnt work or they would never bother with propecia. We just have different views on the purpose of medications and why they exist.
Drugs for cholesterol are there if diet and exercise isnt enough which it sometimes isnt. Again drugs are there to fill a gap where nothing else seems to get results as a last resort.

warner8
08-12-2015, 06:33 PM
bought the ingredients to make this mix, just need the coconut milk and pestle and mortar.

Parsia
08-12-2015, 07:21 PM
bought the ingredients to make this mix, just need the coconut milk and pestle and mortar.

I've got all them today also , Order most of them from amazon and buy Coriander from grocery store , wanna try it and see if it works for me or not , I hope it helps .

Herbaliser
08-12-2015, 09:04 PM

It becomes a normal routine to put the remedy on the scalp before showering, and you can use the bronner soap to after wash the hair if its oily.
I cleanse my scalp 3 times a week with a water, apple cider vinegar moist cotton pad before applying also.

PeteCZ
08-13-2015, 03:44 AM
It becomes a normal routine to put the remedy on the scalp before showering, and you can use the bronner soap to after wash the hair if its oily.
I cleanse my scalp 3 times a week with a water, apple cider vinegar moist cotton pad before applying also.

Hi, I made the mix twice, once without coconut milk, once just without the soap, because it is not available in my country. But the composure of my mix is quite liquid, I cannot just "put" it on my scalp, I literally have to pour it and using the head cap doesnīt help any, it leaks through, going into my forehead, neck... pretty messy.

Where do I do wrong?

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 04:00 AM
Hi, I made the mix twice, once without coconut milk, once just without the soap, because it is not available in my country. But the composure of my mix is quite liquid, I cannot just "put" it on my scalp, I literally have to pour it and using the head cap doesnīt help any, it leaks through, going into my forehead, neck... pretty messy.

Where do I do wrong?

Do you mean that the soap is not available?
You can use another liquid soap or unscented shampoo, that docent contain SLS or parabenes, since it ladders a little and helps to keep the paste in place.

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 04:18 AM
Do you mean that the soap is not available?
You can use another liquid soap or unscented shampoo, that docent contain SLS or parabenes, since it ladders a little and helps to keep the paste in place.

I meant lathers (not ladders) sorry iīm from Sweden.

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 04:34 AM
I started to apply the remedy further down on my scalp on the sides, because of my darker and little bit fuzzier hair on the sides.
Since the hair on my scalp is like i had before, lighter, little reddish and it looks a little bit funny with the contrast.

Soonbald
08-13-2015, 08:42 AM
I personally Think herbaliser use too much of each oil...I Always get left overs...I put either 1 tps of each oil or one tea spoon its truely enough because you wash out all the oils in the end not all of it will penetrate your scalp lol...if depends on how much hair you got... also emu oil is the most expensive oil you can buy..I would just use like 1 tea spoon tbh...because that thing cost me ALOT I buy the best emu oil available from a Company called "MONTANA EMU RANCH" I wont be able to buy a second time because im also using ru58841 and minoxidill...I cant afford it all...so eventually im gonna have to skip the emu oil but I Think its fine tbh..I doubt the emu oil is the "KEY" in his regrowth anwyay...sure emu oil is said to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin than ANY other oil...but I have a feeling its just a sales trick..I mean I have put emu oil on my skin Before the highest quality and I used a Little bit of it..the shit barely penetrated my skin it was OILY 24/7 just laying on my scalp..I doubt it works like they say it does

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 10:47 AM
I personally Think herbaliser use too much of each oil...I Always get left overs...I put either 1 tps of each oil or one tea spoon its truely enough because you wash out all the oils in the end not all of it will penetrate your scalp lol...if depends on how much hair you got... also emu oil is the most expensive oil you can buy..I would just use like 1 tea spoon tbh...because that thing cost me ALOT I buy the best emu oil available from a Company called "MONTANA EMU RANCH" I wont be able to buy a second time because im also using ru58841 and minoxidill...I cant afford it all...so eventually im gonna have to skip the emu oil but I Think its fine tbh..I doubt the emu oil is the "KEY" in his regrowth anwyay...sure emu oil is said to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin than ANY other oil...but I have a feeling its just a sales trick..I mean I have put emu oil on my skin Before the highest quality and I used a Little bit of it..the shit barely penetrated my skin it was OILY 24/7 just laying on my scalp..I doubt it works like they say it does

Remember that i have to put a clear recipe, to cover from short to longer hair otherwise it would be very confusing.
Once you start you will learn further ahead how much you need to cover the scalp.

This is the recipe i started with, and therefore is a safe way to start with and great result for me.
I still recommend to use the emu oil in the beginning, since it will give you a kick start, even if you have your doubts regarding itīs properties, like i have with your regime but i donīt have the need to mention it, since itīs your choice.

warner8
08-13-2015, 11:15 AM
i agree, this is just a simple and basic recipe to follow. adjust as you go along. i think as long as you use each other ingredients in some proportion you are fine. not to knock other oils like diving hair oil which has like 20 ingredients, this is a simple recipe to follow.

Remember that i have to put a clear recipe, to cover from short to longer hair otherwise it would be very confusing.
Once you start you will learn further ahead how much you need to cover the scalp.

This is the recipe i started with, and therefore is a safe way to start with and great result for me.
I still recommend to use the emu oil in the beginning, since it will give you a kick start, even if you have your doubts regarding itīs properties, like i have with your regime but i donīt have the need to mention it, since itīs your choice.

Soonbald
08-13-2015, 11:49 AM
yes... the thing is I want to try the proven treatments first...I dont want to go ALL IN and put all my cards on the table and just use your regime...since I doubt it will help every balding guy...its not really "proven" only by YOU so far...also I Believe your fresh juicing everyday packed with fresh nutrients/vitamins helped you too and also the chorella powder or how to spell it helped some too...I know you said it kick started after using the oils..but your hair did infact look pretty damn dead there was some nutrients/vitamins missing in your body since your hair looked really BAD in the beginning...I cant really say anything you know BEST here...about your eating habits and all that stuff but you told me u smoked or drank alcohol or whatever..but im still using your oil and im gonna try it for a few months..the only bad thing is that I wont be able to know if it is the oils that works or the RU and minox...I know I should use ONE treatment first to see if it helps not use many treatments at once then I wont know which one that worked..BUT im running out on time here buddy...I cant afford to go ALL IN on unproven treatments..then if it doesnt work I will be very sad and angry at myself that I didnt go with the proven treatments...I cant lose more hair..im on the verge of looking THIN all over...

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 12:30 PM
i agree, this is just a simple and basic recipe to follow. adjust as you go along. i think as long as you use each other ingredients in some proportion you are fine. not to knock other oils like diving hair oil which has like 20 ingredients, this is a simple recipe to follow.

Hi warner8,

Keep the recipe steady for at least a month or two, and trust me the oil amount is not a lot since they cooperate with the coriander and green tea and extracts (with their benefits as i mentioned earlier) when you mix them.

The coconut milk has a very high amount of manganese, and the coconut oil is for overall hair care to thicken the small hairs growing.
I think the reason for my success is that the scalp gets used to it and adjusts to it.

I did some minor changes after a couple of months, but this is how i started and after a while you will figure out what small changes you can add or remove, but keep the coriander and green tea.

After rinsing the remedy with water, just use the bronner soap itself again after to get rid of the oily hair, simple as that.

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 12:45 PM
yes... the thing is I want to try the proven treatments first...I dont want to go ALL IN and put all my cards on the table and just use your regime...since I doubt it will help every balding guy...its not really "proven" only by YOU so far...also I Believe your fresh juicing everyday packed with fresh nutrients/vitamins helped you too and also the chorella powder or how to spell it helped some too...I know you said it kick started after using the oils..but your hair did infact look pretty damn dead there was some nutrients/vitamins missing in your body since your hair looked really BAD in the beginning...I cant really say anything you know BEST here...about your eating habits and all that stuff but you told me u smoked or drank alcohol or whatever..but im still using your oil and im gonna try it for a few months..the only bad thing is that I wont be able to know if it is the oils that works or the RU and minox...I know I should use ONE treatment first to see if it helps not use many treatments at once then I wont know which one that worked..BUT im running out on time here buddy...I cant afford to go ALL IN on unproven treatments..then if it doesnt work I will be very sad and angry at myself that I didnt go with the proven treatments...I cant lose more hair..im on the verge of looking THIN all over...

When did i mentioned drinking alcohol or smoking?
I have never smoked, and i drink sometimes in moderation but i have never mentioned it?

Herbaliser
08-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Donīt make a fool of your self anymore Soonbald, since i noticed your other posts.
Probably you confused me with beating baldness https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/20906-My-story-Through-a-healthy-lifestyle-I-managed-to-stop-my-hair-loss-and-regrow-hair

I would highly recommend you to get of this forum, since probably he told you his before habits with you in person and you are exposing it.
No offence to beating baldness, and iīm happy for you and please share your information since itīs highly informative.

Soonbald
08-13-2015, 04:58 PM
ya im on here too often it just stresses me out in the end...and I did confuse you with beating baldness somewhat...im sorry if I offended you tbh..I know naturall treatments CAN and DO work for some guys..."been reading the forums".. im still thankfull for the info u have given so far..ur giving people "hope" when all hope is lost...like in my case..well... take care!

PeteCZ
08-14-2015, 04:50 AM
@Herbaliser
I understand I can replace the soap with local one, but is it this ingredient that makes stuff more solid? Because I used every other item and ended up with pretty liquid stuff.

Herbaliser
08-14-2015, 05:06 AM
@Herbaliser
I understand I can replace the soap with local one, but is it this ingredient that makes stuff more solid? Because I used every other item and ended up with pretty liquid stuff.

Hi Pete,

The liquid becomes more firm, and when you put in on your scalp, hair it lathers so it will stay.
Forgot to mention that i use a hair brush like this one http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-image-nylon-bristle-hair-dye-brush-image12217006
for easier applying, and then i use my fingers to massage it into my scalp.

Soonbald
08-14-2015, 08:56 PM
here we go again...these "naturall" treatments which are "scalp massage" "boar brushing" "scalp exercising" and then we have herbalisers "oil treatment" check this site out of a guy that regrew hair after a few months of scalp massages.. and read the comments one guy there regrew his hair by doing "scalp exercises" by tom hagrety... http://jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/#comment-48202

burtandernie
08-15-2015, 02:07 PM
MPB certainly has a natural remedy its called going bald and many men go that route. You guys should go look up immortal some on the regrowth forums who had his own web page and he preached the natural supplement route for many years spouting his evil big pharma spiels. He is gone now and that should tell you how well his regime worked for all the desperate men following him

warner8
08-15-2015, 03:15 PM
i mean i think the natural route (oils and herbs) is fine in conjunction with minox/fin. all of the products that Herbaliser uses to make this concoction, nourish the hair, and I think will only enhance your regimen, not hurt it.

MPB certainly has a natural remedy its called going bald and many men go that route. You guys should go look up immortal some on the regrowth forums who had his own web page and he preached the natural supplement route for many years spouting his evil big pharma spiels. He is gone now and that should tell you how well his regime worked for all the desperate men following him

Herbaliser
08-21-2015, 12:45 AM

I would not share my experience if it wouldn't work for me.
Shared a lot of pictures during my progress, and iīm still here after my first posts about 4 months ago.
You can research by your own, regarding how the big pharma industry works.

Herbaliser
08-21-2015, 12:46 AM

I would not share my experience if it wouldn't work for me.
Shared a lot of pictures during my progress, and iīm still here after my first posts about 4 months ago.
You can research by your own, regarding how the big pharma industry works.

Herbaliser
08-22-2015, 07:06 AM
Itīs quiet obvious when hair transplant surgeons in this forum, promotes finesteride and that itīs only 2% or less that experience sides.
Do the math by your own how to sell products or services if you put a low percent of possible sides, you think itīs a minimal change for you to experience sides, but still you took the risk and you where one of the unlucky ones.

This was the major reason i started my natural remedy, since it canīt be patent and hair loss for me is not a cure itīs a treatment.
Quiet scary how we are affected by media shallowness, and how it effects our social lives and companies making profits from it.

WHTC Clinic
08-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Brock. You may need to start with your diet. Saw palmetto and biotin are natural treatments.

Herbaliser
08-24-2015, 08:00 AM
Biotin natural? http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/lifestyle-guide-11/supplement-guide-biotin
The same goes to Saw palmetto since itīs extracted and meant for enlarged prostate: http://www.webmd.com/men/prostate-enlargement-bph/supplement-guide-saw-palmetto

As the article says about Saw palmetto you cant get it from natural foods, since itīs a large prostate "extracted" treatment which has nothing to do with a natural treatment.

burtandernie
08-24-2015, 03:41 PM
How is saw palmetto not a natural treatment? They are literally fruits off a palm tree doesnt get more natural than that.

Deal
08-26-2015, 09:10 PM
There are many things that are not natural. They don't exist in nature. They only exist because mankind invented them. C8

WHTC Clinic
08-27-2015, 01:57 AM
Brock. You may need to start with your diet. Saw palmetto and biotin are natural treatments.

Biotin is found in many foods (e.g. salmon, liver,). The body naturally needs and absorbs biotin. Biotin is naturally produced and found in nature.

Saw palmetto is an herb which naturally grows and produces berries. Saw palmetto is naturally produced and found in nature. The berries are edible and in natural form.

By starting with a healthy balanced diet, nature treats with nutrition.

Herbaliser
08-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Biotin is found in many foods (e.g. salmon, liver,). The body naturally needs and absorbs biotin. Biotin is naturally produced and found in nature.

Saw palmetto is an herb which naturally grows and produces berries. Saw palmetto is naturally produced and found in nature. The berries are edible and in natural form.

Biotin is a supplement, and so is saw palmetto even if its from a natural recourse but still extracted to a pill form.
There is a big difference from eating or drinking your nutrient from whole food, than swallow a pill that goes out from your system without bigger notice.
But i have to admit that our whole food is weakening due to the chemical harvesting methods, that takes out most of the co-enzymes (factors) that are crucial for our bodies to actually gain the must needed nutrients.

Probably therefore also we digest more supplements than ever, and even if genetics is a factor for hair loss the processed food industry speeds it up and therefore we loose hair at earlier stages.
I try the best i can by using organic, ecological foods but usually the prices are thereafter and even those are not traceable if you donīt grow them in your back yard.

But still i would never use Fin, minox since they change your body system, and i would definitely go bald than interfere with my well being inside, than for superficial outside reasons that media created.
My scalp got used to my green topical remedy, since it triggers the actual area but probably could be even more efficient as stated above.

Herbaliser
08-28-2015, 08:11 AM

Biotin is a supplement, and so is saw palmetto even if its from a natural recourse but still extracted to a pill form.
There is a big difference from eating or drinking your nutrient from whole food, than swallow a pill that goes out from your system without bigger notice.
But i have to admit that our whole food is weakening due to the chemical harvesting methods, that takes out most of the co-enzymes (factors) that are crucial for our bodies to actually gain the must needed nutrients.

Probably therefore also we digest more supplements than ever, and even if genetics is a factor for hair loss the processed food industry speeds it up and therefore we loose hair at earlier stages.
I try the best i can by using organic, ecological foods but usually the prices are thereafter and even those are not traceable if you donīt grow them in your back yard.

But still i would never use Fin, minox since they change your body system, and i would definitely go bald than interfere with my well being inside, than for superficial outside reasons that media created.
My scalp got used to my green topical remedy, since it triggers the actual area but probably could be even more efficient as stated above.

Herbaliser
08-28-2015, 12:23 PM

Quiet funny recommendation, its like an internet based phone answering machine you got going on without any details regarding their efficiency.
Natural path " saw palmetto, Biotin" and probably "Fin, Minox" for the others.

SunriseWarrior
09-19-2015, 01:36 AM
Hello Herbaliser,

Is it okay if I take Chlorella mix together with Spirulina. Does it have any adverse effect on it, or is it simply another good additive?

And how important is the soap, can it be an organic shampoo, or will that hinder my results if its not that specific soap?

I'm going to give it a try, since my hair is Very similar to yours, both hairline, color and texture.

Hope you are doing well, and looking forward to receive a reply from you.

P.S Would like to know of your progress, any further regrowth?

Herbaliser
09-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Hello Herbaliser,

Is it okay if I take Chlorella mix together with Spirulina. Does it have any adverse effect on it, or is it simply another good additive?

And how important is the soap, can it be an organic shampoo, or will that hinder my results if its not that specific soap?

I'm going to give it a try, since my hair is Very similar to yours, both hairline, color and texture.

Hope you are doing well, and looking forward to receive a reply from you.

P.S Would like to know of your progress, any further regrowth?

Sorry for my late answer.
I actually use them both now like you are, Spirulina and Chlorella. (good stuff)
Just simplified my oils (not the coriander, coconut milk they have to be fresh) by keeping them in a jar.

I put 50/50 pumpkin seed oil/ olive oil and blend in 4 tea bags of green tea, and a handful of lapacho tee, and let them simmer to be hot without boiling them, for about 15 minutes to release there nutrition without destroying it.
Use a filter and pour in a bottle for easy usage.

I can fill in with pictures of my regrowth, and my snake oil treatment if you are interested how i use it?
Started on the the safe side by using a lot of oils, but i simplified them on my way since i started to see regrowth.
Still i grind (mush) the coriander and a bag of green tea.

Herbaliser
09-22-2015, 07:31 AM
Sorry for my late answer.
I actually use them both now like you are, Spirulina and Chlorella. (good stuff)
Just simplified my oils (not the coriander, coconut milk they have to be fresh) by keeping them in a jar.

I put 50/50 pumpkin seed oil/ olive oil and blend in 4 tea bags of green tea, and a handful of lapacho tee, and let them simmer to be hot without boiling them, for about 15 minutes to release there nutrition without destroying it.
Use a filter and pour in a bottle for easy usage.

I can fill in with pictures of my regrowth, and my snake oil treatment if you are interested how i use it?
Started on the the safe side by using a lot of oils, but i simplified them on my way since i started to see regrowth.
Still i grind (mush) the coriander and a bag of green tea.

Actually found an old picture with longer hair from my wifes camera.
This was how my hair looke before i shaved it, and before my treatment.41733

Herbaliser
09-22-2015, 11:47 AM
Took a new picture in the bathroom.

burtandernie
09-22-2015, 03:13 PM
There are many things that are not natural. They don't exist in nature. They only exist because mankind invented them. C8

True but everything used to make finasteride is completely natural so then the end result isnt natural?

walrus
09-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Maybe finasteride molecule is not found in nature but every single thing in it is completely natural and found in nature every one of the atoms that compose it is probably completely natural. So part of it just depends where you draw that line. If something is composed of natural things it seems to me the end result would need to be natural too but the normal use of the term says it isnt. Kind of stupid.

Exactly. Alcohol is also 'natural', which everyone knows is not exactly 'healthy' to consume.

Herbaliser
09-24-2015, 12:43 PM
Exactly. Alcohol is also 'natural', which everyone knows is not exactly 'healthy' to consume.

Yours sarcasm has no effect, and please stick with your drugs and hope fore the best with sides included, and hopefully you can inhale a pill in the future that actually regrows hair also.
I actually managed to stop my hair loss and regrow hair, but there is no gain in it so it can never be be proven as a treatment or cure as you guys think it is.

Shunzu
09-24-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi, just registered!

I like your postings and your attitude, you seem to be a cool guy! There will always be hate of people who believe drugs are better, for there are studies about them. I dont believe it, as in certain things I know for very sure that pharma-companies do everything to keep the population unhealthy. You do not see them going around curing people. That would ruin their business.

But well okay, seeing your progress made me register to thank you for all the photos you have taken and information given! The end of this month I get some money to buy all the ingridients of the topical you use. Apart from that I will try to buy some green things to eat and in general just have a very clean fresh natural unprocessed unsupplemented way of eating.

I am 28, smoking and eating semi-healthy (but more on the supplement way), NW2-3 Vertex I think, but my hair was very very thick to begin with so it doesnt punch me that hard to the bald state, but still.

So my plan is this:

Stop smoking (ugh, cant promise that though of course)
Eating healthy (your green way mostly, but I will supplement with typical hair things like lysine, arginine, pumpkin seed oil, black tea and maybe some others)
Using your topical daily
maybe exercise too
Shoot a photo every month

If everything works out I can publish the photos and the exact nutrition in 6 months. I hope it works, but even if it works greatly, I think the people who swear on drugs will never believe and dont really want to change their lifestyle. But I will try hardcore, having photos and a "mission" hopefully makes things easier for me in the beginning. Maybe I will find some other things to add to your topical but on the other hand never change a running system!

Summary: I will do it your way, but also go more hardcore on the capsaicin, black tea, arginine (and so on) way! I will take photos of progress just to motivate myself!

Thanks for everything! Hope to hear and see more of your progress :)

Herbaliser
09-25-2015, 03:23 AM
Hi Shunzu,

I simplified the oils by using olive, pumpkin oil mixed with lapacho, green tea.
The mixture i heat up (simmer, not boiling) for about 15 minutes then i keep it in a big bottle for easy usage.
If your interested i can put my refined topical recipe for you, that boosted my scalp more?

The coconut milk, oil and coriander, green tea is still the same though, for there own nutrition values and because they make a nice paste for easy applying.

greenz
09-25-2015, 03:48 AM
Hey Herb,

Thanks for putting up this thread. I would definitely love to hear the refined topical recipe. So how important is the emu oil, it looks like you replaced it with other oils? I would like to stay away from animal products as much as possible, so if emu isn't crucial i'm going to definitely give it a try. Thanks again.

greenz.

SunriseWarrior
09-25-2015, 11:05 AM
Herbaliser, wanted to ask you if you don't mind. What has made you simplify the oils. Was it the need to change the product as the old one was no longer working.

I also see you are now heating up the mixture. Would that apply in the same way to your initial oil mixture (emu oil, castor oil). Should I heat any of the components for better result?

Because you know, it took me quite a while to find all the ingredients where I am living, so throwing them away now (especially the emu oil) without using would be a big waste of time and money. So is there any way to sort of "maximise" the effect of the mixtures?

Me also, replied quite late, but happy seeing the topic getting back alive a bit ;)

Herbaliser
09-26-2015, 05:00 AM
I used emu oil and castor in the beginning to be on the safe side.
The oils themselves docent halt hair loss nor regrow either, but they help thicken the new hairs sprouting.
Pumpkin seed oil does a better job to thicken the hair, and the olive oil is a smooth cheap easy accessible oil.

My purpose was to find all my ingredients from a grocery store.
Please remember to use an organic coconut milk, oil since mostly the other ones are only extracted with almost non nutrition.
Iīm definitely sure that we have hair loss in younger ages nowadays, due to all chemicals that we even put in the harvest stage for efficient growing.

I put 50/50 olive, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl, and for a half of liter oil i use 5 tea bags of green tea and a big handful of lapacho tea.
Let it simmer warm without boiling for about 15 minutes, and use a filter to pour the oil in a bottle for easy storage in the fridge.
I use 3 teaspoons of the oils as mentioned instead of emu or castor oil, and the rest is the same as mentioned earlier.

warner8
09-26-2015, 01:12 PM
so no more fresh coriander?
The oils themselves docent halt hair loss nor regrow either, but they help thicken the new hairs sprouting.
Pumpkin seed oil does a better job to thicken the hair, and the olive oil is a smooth cheap easy accessible oil.

Please remember to use an organic coconut milk, oil since mostly the other ones are only extracted with almost non nutrition.
Iīm definitely sure that we have hair loss in younger ages nowadays, due to all chemicals that we even put in the harvest stage for efficient growing.

I put 50/50 olive, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl, and for a half of liter oil i use 5 tea bags of green tea and a big handful of lapacho tea.
Let it simmer warm without boiling for about 15 minutes, and use a filter to pour the oil in a bottle for easy storage in the fridge.
I use 3 teaspoons of the oils as mentioned instead of emu or castor oil, and the rest is the same as mentioned earlier.

JSmith120
09-26-2015, 05:38 PM

You're wasting all that money and time bro.
I agree, oils are good for hair. But it wont stop hairloss.
Look at science, look at Dr. Cotsarelis studies. Prostaglandins. This is the main reason for hair loss.

Herbaliser
09-26-2015, 10:24 PM
so no more fresh coriander?

Still use fresh coriander.

Herbaliser
09-26-2015, 10:25 PM
You're wasting all that money and time bro.
I agree, oils are good for hair. But it wont stop hairloss.
Look at science, look at Dr. Cotsarelis studies. Prostaglandins. This is the main reason for hair loss.

Okay.

JSmith120
09-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Just here to help! :)

Ghost631
09-28-2015, 01:23 AM
********* Hair Clinic in Toronto is the best place to go for Scalp Micropigmentation.

SunriseWarrior
09-28-2015, 05:25 AM
Thanks Herbaliser for the answer. I got all the ingredients you mentioned, including the Castile soap from Dr. Bronner.

I have a still a few questions which hopefully you can answer. My mission is same as yours, however I wanted to incorporate all these ingredients in sort of lifestyle, as I fully understand that the hairloss could be happening for the rest of my life, thus using these ingredients would be essential to keep my hair strong and be kept on my scalp. I do know that it may not help, but at least I would try it all.

My question consists in, could I take some of these ingedients as part of my diet. Such as drinking pumpkin seed oil or cooking on coconut oul, and maybe simply drinking more green tea. Im not saying that would replace my regimen of scalp mixute, just as an additive for my body to further strengthen my hair, from internal side of things.
Have you got any reccomendations to what include in your diet. I do juicing every other day (3 times a week). Ingredients include mostly berries, leafy greens and some almond milk. Can you reccomend anything extra to that?

Another question, which I had and you werent able to reply was about the heating aspect of the ingredients. The mixture which you provided initially, emu+castor+olive, should that be heated up or kept at room temperature?

About Matcha tee, I am using the powder version of it, which seems to be a stronger version of it. When mixing it with coriander, it seems to make a paste which is sticking to the bowl and so it makes it difficult to pour into the oils. Would you reccomend to pour some oil into the matcha tee with coriander, so it doesnt stick?

Another question was about the timing of the paste, and how long should it be kept on your scalp. You wrote that you keep it for 30min everyday, however most of the pastes are put for 90-120mins, such as for Onion paste and Castor oils. Have you tried those timings or was it just pure intuition which worked out to be best?

Final question is about washing/cleaning of the hair. I know that the mixture includes soap and the rinse, does it count for both washing off and cleaning the hair? I mean, should the hair be cleaned extra time, such as once or twice a week with an organic shampoo, or is it enough with just using the mixture?

Im saying this because my hair became quite itchy ever since I started your mixture and it seems I will have to clean the hair with something that would remove itches.

Anyways, I hope you can understand what I wrote. Forgive me if I am not writing in perfect english, as its not my first language. So I'm waiting for your reply.

luckyman70
09-28-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi Herbalizer,
Great posts! thanks so much for sharing. Just to clarify, I can heat up olive , pumpkin, emu oil add the green tea and corrinder then store in fridge, but add the coconut milk fresh?

Herbaliser
09-28-2015, 12:44 PM
Just here to help! :)

Probably a placebo effect for me, since itīs natural.

Herbaliser
09-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks Herbaliser for the answer. I got all the ingredients you mentioned, including the Castile soap from Dr. Bronner.

I have a still a few questions which hopefully you can answer. My mission is same as yours, however I wanted to incorporate all these ingredients in sort of lifestyle, as I fully understand that the hairloss could be happening for the rest of my life, thus using these ingredients would be essential to keep my hair strong and be kept on my scalp. I do know that it may not help, but at least I would try it all.

My question consists in, could I take some of these ingedients as part of my diet. Such as drinking pumpkin seed oil or cooking on coconut oul, and maybe simply drinking more green tea. Im not saying that would replace my regimen of scalp mixute, just as an additive for my body to further strengthen my hair, from internal side of things.
Have you got any reccomendations to what include in your diet. I do juicing every other day (3 times a week). Ingredients include mostly berries, leafy greens and some almond milk. Can you reccomend anything extra to that?

Another question, which I had and you werent able to reply was about the heating aspect of the ingredients. The mixture which you provided initially, emu+castor+olive, should that be heated up or kept at room temperature?

About Matcha tee, I am using the powder version of it, which seems to be a stronger version of it. When mixing it with coriander, it seems to make a paste which is sticking to the bowl and so it makes it difficult to pour into the oils. Would you reccomend to pour some oil into the matcha tee with coriander, so it doesnt stick?

Another question was about the timing of the paste, and how long should it be kept on your scalp. You wrote that you keep it for 30min everyday, however most of the pastes are put for 90-120mins, such as for Onion paste and Castor oils. Have you tried those timings or was it just pure intuition which worked out to be best?

Final question is about washing/cleaning of the hair. I know that the mixture includes soap and the rinse, does it count for both washing off and cleaning the hair? I mean, should the hair be cleaned extra time, such as once or twice a week with an organic shampoo, or is it enough with just using the mixture?

Im saying this because my hair became quite itchy ever since I started your mixture and it seems I will have to clean the hair with something that would remove itches.

Anyways, I hope you can understand what I wrote. Forgive me if I am not writing in perfect english, as its not my first language. So I'm waiting for your reply.

I skipped the castor and emu oil, since i wanted to find my ingredients from my grocery store.
Put 50/50 olive, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl (about half of liter in total), and add about 4-5 teared teabags of organic green tea, and a big handful of lapacho tea.
Let all these ingredients simmer warm without boiling for about 15 minutes, and use a filter to pour in a bottle for easy usage. (then you can leave in the fridge)

So my topical is, 3 tsp of the oil mentioned above, and then i use my pastel to grind one tea bag of green tea (not matcha), and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander, and stir with the oil.
Then i add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and stir again.
Leave it in for 30 minutes, and rinse it of with lukewarm water, and nowadays a i use an organic (non SLS, parabene) shampoo to rinse the rest of instead of the same bronners soap added in the mixture.

Iīm sorry for the confusion since itīs a not a simple pill intake, but i can put pictures exactly how i mix (my new) ingredients if that will help.
My intake diet docent have coconut at all, since iīm only slow juicing greens (spinach, cucumber, celery), and carrots every other day (with, chlorella and spirulina powder aside)
I know it sounds a lot , but ones you have them itīs not expensive at all, since the greens i just purchase from a grocery store (organic) or closely grown without chemicals that they use for efficient growing.

Herbaliser
09-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Forgot one thing.
This topical seems more efficient used every other day, and not every day as i mentioned earlier, since my hair gets thicker without using soap every day.

JSmith120
09-28-2015, 06:21 PM
May I see before and after pictures Herbaliser??

JSmith120
09-28-2015, 06:33 PM
EDIT

Just saw photos. Dont notice any difference bro.

JSmith120
09-28-2015, 11:31 PM
EDIT AGAIN

I notice a difference. Keep it going!

Herbaliser
09-29-2015, 04:46 AM
EDIT

Just saw photos. Dont notice any difference bro.

I know.
I should put Fin, Minox as my treatment, to see a difference.

robjacksen
09-29-2015, 03:13 PM
I know.
I should put Fin, Minox as my treatment, to see a difference.

If you could post the pictures of the process, that would be great! I read all your posts but am still a little tiny bit confused. One small q out of my many questions I have is this...If I'm going off your initial routine, I don't heat up the oils or any of the ingredients at any point right?

greenz
10-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Herb, Please post pictures of your new mix... Also i thought you said to use matcha in place of the green tea bags in a earlier post....? I just bought a bag so was wondering where it belongs in your regime..

Thanks

Herbaliser
10-01-2015, 04:26 AM
Herb, Please post pictures of your new mix... Also i thought you said to use matcha in place of the green tea bags in a earlier post....? I just bought a bag so was wondering where it belongs in your regime..

Thanks

Picture of the mix,lapacho and the tea bags that actually is blended matcha tea without me knowing.
I bought matcha before but in small jar, and the tea bags i bought in grocery store, because as mentioned now all my ingredients is bought from the grocery.
For half of liter finished oil i pour 2,5 dl pumpkin seed oil, olive oil in a pot.
Add one big handful lapacho tea, and 5 (matcha) green tea bags and let it simmer warm and stir for about 15 minutes.
Use a filter and pour the substance in air tight glass jar, and keep it in the fridge.
The oil is brown but as soon as you add coconut oil, milk and the mushed coriander green tea it reacts and turns green directly.

Found a picture taken in the beginning of June when i let i grow a little since i started seeing results.
As you can see it was quiet thin in the middle region since the new hairs growing begins from the sides and advances to the middle area.
My location is different since i moved.

VegetaDBZ
10-01-2015, 06:43 AM
Wow...

Great results man....!

robjacksen
10-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Picture of the mix,lapacho and the tea bags that actually is blended matcha tea without me knowing.
I bought matcha before but in small jar, and the tea bags i bought in grocery store, because as mentioned now all my ingredients is bought from the grocery.
For half of liter finished oil i pour 2,5 dl pumpkin seed oil, olive oil in a pot.
Add one big handful lapacho tea, and 5 (matcha) green tea bags and let it simmer warm and stir for about 15 minutes.
Use a filter and pour the substance in air tight glass jar, and keep it in the fridge.

Thank you for all the help! Two small q's...What type of filter do you use? Also, how much of the premixed (oil/tea) do you use for each time you're ready to mix in the milk/corriander/etc..

Herbaliser
10-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Thank you for all the help! Two small q's...What type of filter do you use? Also, how much of the premixed (oil/tea) do you use for each time you're ready to mix in the milk/corriander/etc..

Hi robjacksen,

I use a simple kitchen filter like tis one https://www.google.se/search?q=kitchen+filter&espv=2&biw=1517&bih=741&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CB4QsARqFQoTCPCyz6OLosgCFQqFLAodWUMIdw&dpr=0.9#imgrc=LW61gnXLdSSZAM%3A

I pour 3 tsp of the oil as mentioned in a small jar, and then i use the pestle to crush about 10 leaves of fresh coriander with one bag of green tea, and put in the oil and stir again, then put one tsp organic coconut oil and 3 tsp organic coconut milk and 3 tsp castile soap, and stir again.
The mixture will lather nicely on to your hair, scalp and put a shower cap on for 30 minutes.
Rinse it first of with water and then put an SLS, parabene free shampoo of your choice to rinse the rest off.

Herbaliser
10-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Forgot to mention that itīs a good idea to put the topical on the sides also.
The regrowth i have is like newborn hair that i had in my youth, so it takes over the dead fuzzy hair.
As you can see from the pictures it looks like i colored my hair only on the top, and it grows incredibly fast.

Probably there is difference comparing using drugs, since the drugs changes your body system (fooling your scalp), but this remedy is like a new beginning for your scalp.

SunriseWarrior
10-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Hey herbaliser, have yet another question for you :)

What is your stance on Saw Palmetto. I know, its mostly sold as medicine and doesn't look to be any natural, but would you say that taking it alongside your topical could help overall regrowth?

Btw, today I started noticing some regrowth for the first time, nothing special... could be different lighting, but put a smile on my face :)

Herbaliser
10-03-2015, 06:11 AM
Hey herbaliser, have yet another question for you :)

What is your stance on Saw Palmetto. I know, its mostly sold as medicine and doesn't look to be any natural, but would you say that taking it alongside your topical could help overall regrowth?

Btw, today I started noticing some regrowth for the first time, nothing special... could be different lighting, but put a smile on my face :)

Never used saw palmetto, and i think you can only take it as a supplement?
We stopped using supplements because your body needs co vitamins, minerals, enzymes.

Greens, herbs, food have those complex factors, to actually gain the nutrients stated, and therefore your body docent know how handle the supplement correctly.
I started on the safe side to use castor, emu oil with quiet good result, but the boost came from the heated pumpkin, olive oil, green (matcha), lapacho tea to release their benefits (without boiling otherwise it destroys the enzymes)

And the coconut oil, milk and fresh coriander has there own vital vitamin, mineral purpose.
They match perfectly together, since they oxide on your scalp.

SunriseWarrior
10-03-2015, 11:04 AM
Thank you for the reply Herbaliser

I think I will do emu+castor+olive oils for the first few months and then will change to your heated oils once I get the most out of those.

Just was wondering Herbaliser, are you drinking any tea? And if you do, which one would you reccomend? I wanted to know as the mainstream tees come with quite a few undesirable ingredients, one of which is sugar.

So which tea would you reccomend drinking in order to keep your body healthy, together with your hair ;)

Hope to receive an answer from you Herbaliser.

Herbaliser
10-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Thank you for the reply Herbaliser

I think I will do emu+castor+olive oils for the first few months and then will change to your heated oils once I get the most out of those.

Just was wondering Herbaliser, are you drinking any tea? And if you do, which one would you reccomend? I wanted to know as the mainstream tees come with quite a few undesirable ingredients, one of which is sugar.

So which tea would you reccomend drinking in order to keep your body healthy, together with your hair ;)

Hope to receive an answer from you Herbaliser.

I donīt drink that much tea, but an regular organic green tea should be fine.
Would definitely recommend a slow juicer or at least to drink chlorella (eliminates grey hair for example), spirulina in daily basis.
I juice spinach, celery, cucumber and carrots now and then, and i have never been close to have a fever nor a simple flue.

Itīs definitely worth the purchase of a slow juicer because my health is on top, and it inspired my to create a topical remedy that has fresh ingredients instead of using so called bottled snake oils.
I believe in the enzyme, oxidation progress happening on the scalp using fresh ingredients, and prepared snake oils docent work because the nutrients stated is almost non.

Is the same with juicing since once you crush a simple spinach leave it starts to oxide, so you have to drink it directly to gain the nutrient from it, and therefore i created the topical due to the enzyme, oxidation progress.

SunriseWarrior
10-04-2015, 03:46 AM
@Herbaliser

Concerning your comment on Saw Palmetto, it does come only as a supplement in capsule form, but what I thought could be done was opening up the capsules and adding the powder into the coriander and tea. Could make it even more powerful it seems, as it's known that it blocks DHT pretty well.

I use a juicer also, however I can't seem to get anything out of spinach or parsley... it seems like I am getting only a few drops of it, while I'm sure you could get more.

Herbaliser
10-04-2015, 05:33 AM
@Herbaliser

Concerning your comment on Saw Palmetto, it does come only as a supplement in capsule form, but what I thought could be done was opening up the capsules and adding the powder into the coriander and tea. Could make it even more powerful it seems, as it's known that it blocks DHT pretty well.

I use a juicer also, however I can't seem to get anything out of spinach or parsley... it seems like I am getting only a few drops of it, while I'm sure you could get more.

Docent matter if you open the capsules, since the saw palmetto is extracted already so itīs still a supplement.
To gain most outcome and nutrients of greens or fruits you need a slow RPM (rotation per minute) juicer.

greenz
10-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Hey Herb.. Thanks for the explanation... Whats your thoughts on Hemp Oil? Would it be a good addition to the Olive and Pumpkin oils or perhaps replacing Olive with Hemp? Also is it 2.5 dl of each Olive and Pumpkin oils?

Thanks

Herbaliser
10-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Hey Herb.. Thanks for the explanation... Whats your thoughts on Hemp Oil? Would it be a good addition to the Olive and Pumpkin oils or perhaps replacing Olive with Hemp? Also is it 2.5 dl of each Olive and Pumpkin oils?

Thanks

Hi greenz,

The hemp oil should be perfectly fine.
Olive oil works like a carrier, for the lapacho, green tea that does the actual job, and hemp oil itself has more nutritional benefits for the hair.
The reason i use olive oil is because itīs easy to get, quiet cheap and withstands heat, but so should the hemp oil also since it docent reach boiling point.
So you can replace the olive to hemp oil instead and use 2,5 dl each.

Herbaliser
10-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Just an unnecessary picture of my new haircut.
My progress certainly got a boost after the heated lapacho, green tea mixture.
Not going to experiment anymore, so iīm going to stick with this remedy.

greenz
10-07-2015, 02:50 AM
Hey Herb,

Looking good. def see a difference from your first pics... How long have you been doing this treatment? So you notice the heating process gave it an extra boost?
I just started mine yesterday, with hemp oil instead of olive... Still waiting on the Lapacho, it was hard for me to obtain here in the States, but I did find it under a different name...

Herbaliser
10-07-2015, 03:25 AM
Hey Herb,

Looking good. def see a difference from your first pics... How long have you been doing this treatment? So you notice the heating process gave it an extra boost?
I just started mine yesterday, with hemp oil instead of olive... Still waiting on the Lapacho, it was hard for me to obtain here in the States, but I did find it under a different name...

Started experimenting in April, with fair results and tried to optimize it.
Not easy of course since it takes time to see results, but first signs where that my hair stopped falling, and then small hair popping up.
The heated lapacho, green tea did give a boost for the small hairs, and hair quality in general.

I can now buy the lapacho tea in a grocery store nearby, and itīs great because people here has opened their eyes regarding healthy food.
Big organic, ecological sections in the stores, and the prices are getting closer to the chemically harvested ones, and we have plenty of local farmers that sells their veggies, fruits in a weekends on a market.

How is it the progress going of healthy food in your place?

greenz
10-09-2015, 02:40 AM
i will definitely do the heat method i soon as my lapacho tea arrives. Thats good to hear you got better access to farmers markets and organics. Here its fairly easy to find organic produce, but the price is a bit higher. But well worth it, it also tastes better and don't have to worry about pesticides/ GMOs.. There are more and more stores starting to carry organics items even in mainstream super markets which is good. I've been on the healthy tip mostly plant based since about 2007 and im totally loving it..

Whats the logic in using coconut milk?

Herbaliser
10-09-2015, 03:22 AM
Coconut milk is very rich in manganese, and other minerals: http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/nut-and-seed-products/3113/2
But usually only the organic ones has the nutrition stated since the others are extracted (powder used), and the color from real coconut milk is grayish and not silky white.

Like you mentioned organic food tastes so much better, and higher in nutrition.
We cut down our meat consumption, and soon we will stop eating it since we got a reality check.
The meat industry and our consumption, destroys us and our planet.
Huge areas with cattle fed with gene manipulated beans for example = forest waste, enormous water supply etc.... and our biggest environmental threat, but hushed since our demand is big money. (sorry of topic)

SunriseWarrior
10-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Hello Herbaliser. Been really busy this week, couldn't be active on forums.

Yeah, the diet is so important, some people really don't get how many benefits it can bring. Starting from actually feeling better and lighter after eating and finishing with long-term effects of better heath and longevity overall.
In my case I started cutting down red meats, so now I'm down to 1 time a week, however I like to eat meat as it's so tasty and flavourish. I tried to go vegetarian, but the food just didn't seem to taste good and I dropped that idea (for now).

However in the recent days of doing the topical I noticed that I can't simply wash out the oils and my head keeps being oily and looks as if I haven't washed it in a week. Does same happen to you or are you able to wash it out with just plain water? I'm saying this, so maybe I should use some extra Dr. Bronners soap to wash the oils out completely?

What is your take on this?

Herbaliser
10-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Hello Herbaliser. Been really busy this week, couldn't be active on forums.

Yeah, the diet is so important, some people really don't get how many benefits it can bring. Starting from actually feeling better and lighter after eating and finishing with long-term effects of better heath and longevity overall.
In my case I started cutting down red meats, so now I'm down to 1 time a week, however I like to eat meat as it's so tasty and flavourish. I tried to go vegetarian, but the food just didn't seem to taste good and I dropped that idea (for now).

However in the recent days of doing the topical I noticed that I can't simply wash out the oils and my head keeps being oily and looks as if I haven't washed it in a week. Does same happen to you or are you able to wash it out with just plain water? I'm saying this, so maybe I should use some extra Dr. Bronners soap to wash the oils out completely?

What is your take on this?

Hi,

Just use an organic shampoo after to rinse it off.
The Dr, bronners is excellent to create foam on this remedy but i realized also that i have to rinse of by using shampoo.

I use these products http://www.urtekramsverige.se/produkter/vaardprodukter/haar
But probably you can find similar in your area.
Just hanging on this forum because of you guys.

SunriseWarrior
10-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi,

Just use an organic shampoo after to rinse it off.
The Dr, bronners is excellent to create foam on this remedy but i realized also that i have to rinse of by using shampoo.

I use these products http://www.urtekramsverige.se/produkter/vaardprodukter/haar
But probably you can find similar in your area.
Just hanging on this forum because of you guys.

Okay, so I suppose any organic, non paraben shampoo should do.

One thing I forgot to ask. What time of day should I do the topical, or it doesn't really matter?

Herbaliser
10-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Okay, so I suppose any organic, non paraben shampoo should do.

One thing I forgot to ask. What time of day should I do the topical, or it doesn't really matter?

Keep in mind the coconut milk life span, and the coriander.
So use them in 5 days in a row for example, and keep it off for two days to start again.

SunriseWarrior
10-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Keep in mind the coconut milk life span, and the coriander.
So use them in 5 days in a row for example, and keep it off for two days to start again.

Yes, I buy new coriander and coconut milk every sunday, open them on monday and finish by friday :) Thank god they aren't expensive. So I use the topical 5 days a week.

Btw, have you thought about adding peppers to your topical, such as Cayenne pepper? I heard it helps attract more blood flow to scalp area.

I suppose it acts by attracting more blood into scalp, making the hair follicles have more blood and oxygen, which should help the remedy even more. I think it will make same "kick" as hot oils, but would act for longer, since the "hotness" for spicy products can last for hours.

Herbaliser
10-11-2015, 06:35 AM
Yes, I buy new coriander and coconut milk every sunday, open them on monday and finish by friday :) Thank god they aren't expensive. So I use the topical 5 days a week.

Btw, have you thought about adding peppers to your topical, such as Cayenne pepper? I heard it helps attract more blood flow to scalp area.

I suppose it acts by attracting more blood into scalp, making the hair follicles have more blood and oxygen, which should help the remedy even more. I think it will make same "kick" as hot oils, but would act for longer, since the "hotness" for spicy products can last for hours.

No i have not tried using peppers, itīs easy to add more ingredients , but they can also degrade the actual ones used, since at least i found a good balance.
You can try but i would not recommend it.

Herbaliser
10-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Hey Herb,

Tried to take a new picture of my temple regarding my boost.
Temples are getting lower and i have faster regrowth, and a big amount of vellus hairs almost looking like their are growing what i understand is impossible.

Reason i chose Pau D'Arco (lapacho) also was due to itīs anti oxidant, fungal effects and minerals like iron, magnesium etc.. used by several Indian tribes for a long time for a variety of treatments for example.

Also the heating process helps, to release their nutrition better with the importance in mind not to boil.

SunriseWarrior
10-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Tried to take a new picture of my temple regarding my boost.
Temples are getting lower and i have faster regrowth, and a big amount of vellus hairs almost looking like their are growing what i understand is impossible.

Reason i chose Pau D'Arco (lapacho) also was due to itīs anti oxidant, fungal effects and minerals like iron, magnesium etc.. used by several Indian tribes for a long time for a variety of treatments for example.

Also the heating process helps, to release their nutrition better with the importance in mind not to boil.

Congrats on the results bro! Hope you get lots more new hair :)

Yeah, I also bought some Pau D'Arco today, but I want to stick to your first remedy first to make sure to "follow all your steps" (I know poor logic).

Herbaliser
10-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Congrats on the results bro! Hope you get lots more new hair :)

Yeah, I also bought some Pau D'Arco today, but I want to stick to your first remedy first to make sure to "follow all your steps" (I know poor logic).

Thanks,

We have a lot amazing stuff in nature that is actually meant for us.
Just tried a different approach to hair loss since itīs a treatment and not a cure.
I posted my experience due to my regrowth, but i was shocked how the hair loss business works nowadays, and how the companies try to benefit from it like Merck, and they did due to our fear of loosing hair.

It is clear for me that you canīt fool your body thinking otherwise, and iīm glad that at least you and greenz are trying this approach, to cooperate with your body instead with non sides.

alfon
10-13-2015, 04:22 AM
@Herbaliser,

having come from another similar 'arena', I really understand what you say about interests and I agree 100%.

Could you tell me what protocol is working for you right now?.

Cheers!

Herbaliser
10-13-2015, 04:42 AM
@Herbaliser,

having come from another similar 'arena', I really understand what you say about interests and I agree 100%.

Could you tell me what protocol is working for you right now?.

Cheers!

Hi Alfon,

Page 15,16 describes my final topical treatment, and i take 2 tsp of chlorella, spirulina powder every morning and green juice from time to time.
As mentioned the heated oils with Pau D'Arco, green tea gave the topical more energy to my scalp.

SunriseWarrior
10-13-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi Alfon,

Page 15,16 describes my final topical treatment, and i take 2 tsp of chlorella, spirulina powder every morning and green juice from time to time.
As mentioned the heated oils with Pau D'Arco, green tea gave the topical more energy to my scalp.

Hm, 2 tsp of chlorella... I can't get them to mix in just a half of cup, it keeps sticking on my spoon and I end up throwing unmixed stuff away. Do you really have to put 2 tsp, because really I can't get so much in.

P.S I drink 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp in the evening.

Herbaliser
10-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Thanks Greenz, and SunriceWarrior for believing in this with your open minds, and trust me itīs going to work for you.
I found my regime and i thought why not share it, but it also made me very clear how the society and companies made people marionettes, but at least you understand the picture.

robjacksen
10-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Thanks Greenz, and SunriceWarrior for believing in this with your open minds, and trust me itīs going to work for you.
I found my regime and i thought why not share it, but it also made me very clear how the society and companies made people marionettes, but at least you understand the picture.

I posted two pics below, does it look like I'm mixing it right? I'm trying to do your original method for now and then will progress to the heated one after getting this part down.

The first pic is the green tea and corriander leaves before being mushed. The second pic as after I mushed the leaves and bag of green tea together. It doesn't really turn into a paste though, which makes me think I'm doing something wrong?

greenz
10-14-2015, 02:52 AM

Hey Herb, Thanks bro.. This is a great thing you're doing here.. I sure hope to see some results like yours in the near future.. I will definitely keep up with it, My Lapacho came in and i just made my heated batch of oil so i'm in business!... The only thing is my finished product is a bit watery, i think its because i'm using powder matcha... The only thing thats left is shower cap. and I should be set...

I've also started the Chlorella and Spirulina every morning.. Its a bit hard getting used to the taste/smell.. But recently i've been mixing it with Orange Juice and its not as bad... I've also been doing only 1 tsp a day of either of the 2.. I drink Chlorella one day and the next day Spirullina.. At least until i get used to it, then i'll increase the amount...

polios
10-14-2015, 06:48 AM
@Herbaliser

I will try your natural stuff, too. I am no the best cook so I do not know if I will get everything right but the results you have seem to be worth to try to get better at that.

I was actually searching for some topical solution because Minoxidil does not seem to work with me for too much. At least I could not see any difference.

Herbaliser
10-14-2015, 08:27 AM
I posted two pics below, does it look like I'm mixing it right? I'm trying to do your original method for now and then will progress to the heated one after getting this part down.

The first pic is the green tea and corriander leaves before being mushed. The second pic as after I mushed the leaves and bag of green tea together. It doesn't really turn into a paste though, which makes me think I'm doing something wrong?

Add more coriander leaves since they get the paste moist.
Itīs hard to describe since the leaves vary in size, but add more of them then you'll get the hang of it.

Herbaliser
10-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Hey Herb, Thanks bro.. This is a great thing you're doing here.. I sure hope to see some results like yours in the near future.. I will definitely keep up with it, My Lapacho came in and i just made my heated batch of oil so i'm in business!... The only thing is my finished product is a bit watery, i think its because i'm using powder matcha... The only thing thats left is shower cap. and I should be set...

I've also started the Chlorella and Spirulina every morning.. Its a bit hard getting used to the taste/smell.. But recently i've been mixing it with Orange Juice and its not as bad... I've also been doing only 1 tsp a day of either of the 2.. I drink Chlorella one day and the next day Spirullina.. At least until i get used to it, then i'll increase the amount...

Docent matter if itīs watery, since the coconut oil, milk, coriander paste and dr.bronner soap helps it thicken up, and as soon you put in your scalp it lathers so it will stay there.
You can use it without a shower cap also, but it oxides a lot quicker due to the air, and turns from green to brown quicker.

A good tip is when you put the shower cap on, is to pressure the cap on your hair,scalp with your fingers so it spreads evenly all over your scalp.

Herbaliser
10-14-2015, 08:48 AM
@Herbaliser

I will try your natural stuff, too. I am no the best cook so I do not know if I will get everything right but the results you have seem to be worth to try to get better at that.

I was actually searching for some topical solution because Minoxidil does not seem to work with me for too much. At least I could not see any difference.

Iīm not the best cook either, but you will get the hang of it, and just ask me if it docent work properly.

Eire1980
10-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Excellent results herbaliser..delighted for you.

I have started adding a natural topical..I don't think it will do any harm so why not

Cold pressed pumpkin seed oil
Organic coconut oil
Chlorella power
Organic Matcha green tea powder
Cayenne powder

Mix it up slap it on..will see what happens
Any feedback appreciated..

Herbaliser
10-15-2015, 05:35 AM
@Herbaliser

Tried Minoxidil many years ago, but the sides got to my quickly and turned me to a zombie so i just accepted my hair loss.
Like i mentioned the reason i started experimenting with this topical, was our increased healthy green intake, and too much spare time.

I was surprised that hair loss became a cure topic, and how locked and narrow the options are.
Of course genetics is a huge part but it docent mean that we cannot treat it, and the only proven treatments are drugs with vague results and a lottery when it comes to sides.

I got interested after i read about fresh juicing, and how vital it is to drink it directly due to oxidation.
So basically my treatment is to gain the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals of the ingredients used.
As soon as the coriander is mushed it brakes itīs cell walls, and the Pau D'Arco tea that releases itīs nutrients best when simmered warm, so i thought why not use oils instead of water in the heating process as a carrier.

SunriseWarrior
10-15-2015, 12:51 PM
@Herbaliser

What was your regimen/routine for your previous (Emu oil) mixture? At what time of the day and which days of the week did you use it?

I'm only asking to see how that compares to mine. I am doing Mon-Fri and then on Saturday Sunday I relax.

Hope to get a reply from you soon. Thanks.

Herbaliser
10-16-2015, 02:56 AM
@Herbaliser

What was your regimen/routine for your previous (Emu oil) mixture? At what time of the day and which days of the week did you use it?

I'm only asking to see how that compares to mine. I am doing Mon-Fri and then on Saturday Sunday I relax.

Hope to get a reply from you soon. Thanks.

Mon-Fri is what i do also since 5 days is about the life span of the coconut milk kept in the fridge.
Evening or morning docent matter, but i do it every morning at approximately same our, and drink the chlorella, spirulina also.
So if evenings is better for you keep doing it at evenings, as i believe in the rhythm like trying to eat your meals at the same our.

But i really advice you to use the heated Pau D'Arco, green tea treatment when your out of emu oil.
Gives faster results, and the only downside is a ridiculously fast hair growth.

Herbaliser
10-17-2015, 07:57 AM
Two weeks after my hair cut.
My wife was amazed about the regrowth and the hair growth by its own, so i had to take a picture to inspire you guys for trying this, since hair loss is a treatment and not a cure.

Herbaliser
10-19-2015, 04:52 AM
Since i did another batch of the heated Pau D'Arco,green tea i remembered a good tip.
After a while when the teas has reacted, a green foam will appear on the surface, and after that itīs ready to pour in the glass jar.

polios
10-19-2015, 06:00 AM
Really nice growth. Perhaps I will also update some time about the progress with my regimen.

Herbaliser
10-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Really nice growth. Perhaps I will also update some time about the progress with my regimen.

Would be appreciated, and hopefully some others trying this will do the same.

sayian
10-20-2015, 08:15 AM
Hello Herbaliser,

I salute your initiative and that you shared this.

Question : I want to start the regime but you showed two different recipes (I followed up the story) , should I start with the first regime
I pour 1 tsp emu oil , 1 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp castor oil, into a small bowl. or with
I put 50/50 olive, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl, and for a half of liter oil i use 5 tea bags of green tea and a big handful of lapacho tea. ? And why ?

Thank you, Alex

ghostrider
10-20-2015, 09:07 AM
Anyone experience with eccg green tea extract?

Is it helping for overall health or in slowing hairloss too?

Herbaliser
10-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Hello Herbaliser,

I salute your initiative and that you shared this.

Question : I want to start the regime but you showed two different recipes (I followed up the story) , should I start with the first regime or with ? And why ?

Thank you, Alex

Hi sayian,

Start with the latest one (second one), since i saw a quiet dramatic boost in my regrowth, and overall hair quality.
I kept the coriander, coconut due to their properties but i wanted to get the most of the green matcha, Pau D'Arco nutrients, and by heating them without boiling maximizes their properties.

Iīm glad that you are trying this, and i would be grateful if you could document your progress.

sayian
10-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks man :D

Btw. did your hair turn a bit lighter after this ? by looking at your pics it seems so

Herbaliser
10-20-2015, 08:24 PM
Thanks man :D

Btw. did your hair turn a bit lighter after this ? by looking at your pics it seems so

I had to use some chamomile spray to lighten the hair a little.
Since the new hair growing has the same color when i was a kid, little darker and reddish so it has a different shade than on the sides.

I started to put the remedy on the sides also, since it (heals) the beard like fuzziness where the side-burns begins.

Herbaliser
10-21-2015, 02:38 AM
I had to use some chamomile spray to lighten the hair a little.
Since the new hair growing has the same color when i was a kid, little darker and reddish so it has a different shade than on the sides.

I started to put the remedy on the sides also, since it (heals) the beard like fuzziness where the side-burns begins.

As you can see by these early photos, when i started to see results.

polios
10-21-2015, 06:01 AM
Wow your hair really looks much better now than on these pictures and this with longer hair. I wish my hair looked that nice when it is longer. I keep my hair short and it looks better that way.

Herbaliser
10-21-2015, 09:48 AM
I did not know the seriousness in hair loss and the treatments thereafter.
The pictures taken where for my own curiousness since i started noticing white hairs popping up, and therefore i did not bother with exact lighting, angle etc....

So i just posted my experience, since maybe it could be helpful, but i realized by posts in this and others the mathematical calculations of either drugs or supplements people tries amazed me.
Mine is simplistic but at the same time way more complex than drugs or supplements, regarding nutrients and their vital co-factors, co-enzymes.

Found some other old pictures for comparison, to show because many stated itīs only my hair length that gives impression of hair regrowth.
The next to last on shows almost the same length i have now, but still clearly visible scalp through the hair, when i let it grow without enough regrowth.

SunriseWarrior
10-22-2015, 05:23 AM
Herbaliser,

I was wondering if there is a difference between the powder version of Matcha tea and Tea Bags version. Powder is MUCH more expensive than bags, and I don't get why.

Could you let me know if you know the reason why, or would it make any difference for the topical.

Hope to get a reply from you soon.

Herbaliser
10-22-2015, 11:27 AM
Herbaliser,

I was wondering if there is a difference between the powder version of Matcha tea and Tea Bags version. Powder is MUCH more expensive than bags, and I don't get why.

Could you let me know if you know the reason why, or would it make any difference for the topical.

Hope to get a reply from you soon.

You donīt need the 100% pure powder from young leaves as they mention, since itīs marketing like everything else.
This one as i use works perfectly with the other ingredients : http://www.pukkaherbs.com/pukka-products/pukka-teas/supreme-matcha-green/

Like drugs and supplements the matcha tea industry is the same, and i would love to have some fresh green leaves, but the coriander leaves takes care of the enzyme progress perfectly well.

SunriseWarrior
10-22-2015, 12:09 PM
You donīt need the 100% pure powder from young leaves as they mention, since itīs marketing like everything else.
This one as i use works perfectly with the other ingredients : http://www.pukkaherbs.com/pukka-products/pukka-teas/supreme-matcha-green/

Like drugs and supplements the matcha tea industry is the same, and i would love to have some fresh green leaves, but the coriander leaves takes care of the enzyme progress perfectly well.

Yes, I'm also using Supreme Matcha Green, but I tried both and the powder seems to be more difficult to mix with coriander.

Btw, I also tried to replace Olive oil with Hemp oil and it DIDN'T work. The scalp became really dry and even created some kind of crust or peel which I could feel everytime I frown my forehead.

So for me Olive oil seems like a better option.

Herbaliser
10-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Yes, I'm also using Supreme Matcha Green, but I tried both and the powder seems to be more difficult to mix with coriander.

Btw, I also tried to replace Olive oil with Hemp oil and it DIDN'T work. The scalp became really dry and even created some kind of crust or peel which I could feel everytime I frown my forehead.

So for me Olive oil seems like a better option.

The oils are carriers, so keep with the olive, pumpkin seed oils.

SunriseWarrior
10-22-2015, 12:22 PM
The oils are carriers, so keep with the olive, pumpkin seed oils.

I drink pumpkin seed oil every other day, don't have it in the topical as of yet.

Btw, I also use Castor oil from Pukka and the Coconut oil and milk I use from company called Biona.

Wanted to ask you Herbaliser, how do you apply your solution. Do you just put it on your hair, or you massage it into scalp?

Herbaliser
10-22-2015, 12:31 PM
I drink pumpkin seed oil every other day, don't have it in the topical as of yet.

Btw, I also use Castor oil from Pukka and the Coconut oil and milk I use from company called Biona.

Wanted to ask you Herbaliser, how do you apply your solution. Do you just put it on your hair, or you massage it into scalp?

Donīt drink the oils, and i used castor oil before but like i mentioned they are only for hair thickening purpose.
I started my regime on the safe side by using oils recommended for hair, but they donīt trigger the root cause and therefore i simplified it.
I can put my step by step routine with pictures tomorrow if you are interested?

SunriseWarrior
10-22-2015, 12:38 PM
Donīt drink the oils, and i used castor oil before but like i mentioned they are only for hair thickening purpose.
I started my regime on the safe side by using oils recommended for hair, but they donīt trigger the root cause and therefore i simplified it.
I can put my step by step routine with pictures tomorrow if you are interested?

Yes, the step by step would be Epic. I always like when you put images bro! Would be great to know how you apply the tropical :)

Herbaliser
10-22-2015, 01:32 PM
I will.
Like i mentioned before hair loss is not a cure based phenomenon, and yeas genetics has a part of it but that docent mean itīs not treatable.
Still amazed though how far we are willing to go by using drugs, and the pharma companies and hair transplant doctors made this a huge business.

SunriseWarrior
10-22-2015, 02:32 PM
I will.
Like i mentioned before hair loss is not a cure based phenomenon, and yeas genetics has a part of it but that docent mean itīs not treatable.
Still amazed though how far we are willing to go by using drugs, and the pharma companies and hair transplant doctors made this a huge business.

It's sad though... that doctors don't wish to help nowadays, but get most money out of you. They would sell you their own "patented" products for hundreds of dollars and propecia of "their own brand" promising 100% results, while obviously giving a bit to no result. This world tries to make hairloss like not an issue, while there are still millions of men all over the world suffering over something that should be cured.

robjacksen
10-22-2015, 02:58 PM
I will.

Two quick q's :)...

1. How long did it take before you started to notice your hairs weren't falling out anymore?

2. How come you don't recommend using the dr bonners soap to wash out the treatment?

Herbaliser
10-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Two quick q's :)...

1. How long did it take before you started to notice your hairs weren't falling out anymore?

2. How come you don't recommend using the dr bonners soap to wash out the treatment?

It took about a month to see my first new hairs popping, and it did not fall anymore.
You can look from time to time closely at your scalp, because they are really thin like a new born baby hair in the beginning.

You can use the Dr.bronners soap to wash it off, but it dries the hair quiet quickly when used every day.
I use this one http://www.urtekram.com/products/body-care/hair/no-perfume-shampoo-normal-hair-organic-250-ml

Herbaliser
10-23-2015, 12:04 AM
It's sad though... that doctors don't wish to help nowadays, but get most money out of you. They would sell you their own "patented" products for hundreds of dollars and propecia of "their own brand" promising 100% results, while obviously giving a bit to no result. This world tries to make hairloss like not an issue, while there are still millions of men all over the world suffering over something that should be cured.

My sister in law doctor was shocked that they actually prescribe Finasteride for hair loss, and for me scary that they got it approved.
Many are locked in the only approved drugs, but there is reasons why, and think about the gaining since your are stuck with it for the rest of your life so they are not in a hurry to refine hair loss treatments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo
http://seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan-whole-food/institutional-corruption-of-pharmaceuticals-how-FDA-cannot-be-trusted-with-public-safety.php

SunriseWarrior
10-23-2015, 03:42 PM
Herbaliser, I wanted to know (and of all others visiting this topic) your opinion on the White Iodine solution and if you seen any result with it on your hair. I've heard it helps out with growth in some cases and with itching (I have lots of itching in my scalp for some reason), so I wanted to ask around what people think about this solution.

Continuing with Emu oil mixture, hair seems to fall off, but its because I missed 4 days I think :/

robjacksen
11-02-2015, 08:12 AM
I will.

Hello,

I was hoping/wondering if there's any chance you could post the step by step pictures. I think it would be awesome if you did, just so we all could make sure we're doing it things pretty similar to your plan.

Thanks!!

Herbaliser
11-02-2015, 12:36 PM
Hello,

I was hoping/wondering if there's any chance you could post the step by step pictures. I think it would be awesome if you did, just so we all could make sure we're doing it things pretty similar to your plan.

Thanks!!

Hi robjacksen,

I will post my regime tomorrow with pics on every single step i make.
And yeas i really believe this remedy will work for others since it is a treatment!, and not a cure.
Like mentioned before my advice is to stop using synthetic supplements, drugs and understand our basic needs, since they don't have the vital co-factors for your bodies fundamental needs.

BaldingEagle
11-02-2015, 01:39 PM

The proof is the fact that millions of people try natural treatments for various illnesses and if any of them worked for hairloss we would know by now.

Do you know how powerful genes are? You need powerful synthetic drugs to combat genetic hairloss effectively. FDA or not this is reality.

Go ahead and smear plants on your head and eat healthy. You'll just live long enough to see your shiny plant nourished NW7.

BaldingEagle
11-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Hi robjacksen,

I will post my regime tomorrow with pics on every single step i make.
And yeas i really believe this remedy will work for others since it is a treatment!, and not a cure.
Like mentioned before my advice is to stop using synthetic supplements, drugs and understand our basic needs, since they don't have the vital co-factors for your bodies fundamental needs.

Your body's natural needs? If you have genetic hairloss then your natural process is to lose your hair, get real. Many men's hairloss stops on its own at a certain point. This is more than likely the case with you. Your hair looks better styled but you show no real regrowth.

My advice to people here reading his advice is to go see a dermatologist or even a GP.

This guy isn't qualified to treat your hairloss. People who follow armchair scientists go bald.

Finasteride, Dutasteride, or Minoxidil. These actually do something against hairloss with thousands of success stories documented with actual evidence.

If you refuse to take one or a combination of the above you will continue to lose your hair in the pattern your genetics have decided for you. These are the facts. You don't have to like them, but the evidence is clear as day that natural garbage does not stop hairloss.

Cheers

jamesst11
11-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Herbaliser,
You have a nice head of hair! We need to see a photo of your head, in the exact same lighting, from the exact same angle from a precise moment before you started your regiment. I definitely believe that eating green and juicing helps nourish every organ in the body, including the hair follicle... what a lot of us are having trouble believing is HOW this stops the very specific androgens produced by the body and all the intricate biochemical pathways that lead to altering the follicle to a state that in can no longer produce a terminal hair... If anything, eating super healthy, juicing and herbal remedies etc. should just make your systems work even more efficiently and naturally.. and the process of hair loss is completely natural.

Vcarepharmacy
11-04-2015, 03:51 AM
Most women’s lose their hair fall. There is lots of reason of hair falling like hormonal factors, medical condition etc. To get rid of this problem you need to take some medicine like Hair A-Gain, Finpecia, Coverit 2 and can use the best hair oil like Tugain (http://www.goldendrugshops.com/?product=tugain). That’s improve your hair growth.

SunriseWarrior
11-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Guys, sorry for being away. Was a bit down so didn't want to write any stupid posts.

@Herbaliser, I am still waiting for your Step by Step following of your daily routine topical :)

Hope you are still around here and could help me out.

Herbaliser
11-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Herbaliser,
You have a nice head of hair! We need to see a photo of your head, in the exact same lighting, from the exact same angle from a precise moment before you started your regiment. I definitely believe that eating green and juicing helps nourish every organ in the body, including the hair follicle... what a lot of us are having trouble believing is HOW this stops the very specific androgens produced by the body and all the intricate biochemical pathways that lead to altering the follicle to a state that in can no longer produce a terminal hair... If anything, eating super healthy, juicing and herbal remedies etc. should just make your systems work even more efficiently and naturally.. and the process of hair loss is completely natural.

I did not take hair loss seriously, but i thought why not share my experience.
The thing is it docent matter what i put here due to my regime itself, since i realized how far people are willing to go to gain hair.
Imagine a guy using non drugs or supplements, since hair regrowth is a very complex matter and therefore we (they) have to find a cure.

My pictures is not with the same lightning or angle as mentioned because of the non seriousness from my side because itīs only hair.
Still amazed though if you canīt see my progress, but then again not because itīs serious stuff and i canīt just post a simplistic treatment since itīs a cure.

Herbaliser
11-05-2015, 01:50 PM
I give up.
There is no point anymore since i understand how trapped people are with proven cures $$$$
Just shared my experience and that's it.

Herbaliser
11-06-2015, 02:16 AM
Spencer makes great commercial for the pharma business in 1.25 min, and reminds that it is a cure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZoKUvZS18I

And think about what he said also wouldīt it be in the cover of Time magazine if it worked, and ridiculing other treatments.
Could this be the reason why nothing else works as i posted before?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZoKUvZS18I

Of course companies tries to take advantage by advertising natural "cures" due to the sides of the drugs, but still excluding everything that is not FDA approved.

My treatment again though:

sayian
11-06-2015, 06:37 AM
The proof is the fact that millions of people try natural treatments for various illnesses and if any of them worked for hairloss we would know by now.

Do you know how powerful genes are? You need powerful synthetic drugs to combat genetic hairloss effectively. FDA or not this is reality.

Go ahead and smear plants on your head and eat healthy. You'll just live long enough to see your shiny plant nourished NW7.

You are just plain stuipd. There are millions of people cured worldide of different ilnesses with natural remedies. How do you think cannabis is such a powerfull drug if it is just a plant ? how can a plant (poison tree) can kill you so easy if it is just a plant ? there are tons of herbs that work for different issues, including cancer. Don't be naive

BaldingEagle
11-06-2015, 09:27 AM
You are just plain stuipd. There are millions of people cured worldide of different ilnesses with natural remedies. How do you think cannabis is such a powerfull drug if it is just a plant ? how can a plant (poison tree) can kill you so easy if it is just a plant ? there are tons of herbs that work for different issues, including cancer. Don't be naive

Apparently you're lacking reading comprehension.

I said there would be evidence of hair growth by now because of how many people already use natural remedies for other ailments.

It's ironic you call me stupid lol. Please learn basic reading comprehension.

epipapilla
11-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Can someone please tell me what the difference is between a drug and a dietary supplement?

Or, what is the difference between a drug and a natural remedy?

Is it that drugs are synthesised in a laboratory and that supplements come from nature? Or does the difference depend specifically on how the country you live in defines what a drug is? For example, I read that saw palmetto is regarded as a drug in Germany. Another example is caffeine, which can be considered both as a drug and as a natural herbal remedy.

Herbaliser
11-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Can someone please tell me what the difference is between a drug and a dietary supplement?

Or, what is the difference between a drug and a natural remedy?

Is it that drugs are synthesised in a laboratory and that supplements come from nature? Or does the difference depend specifically on how the country you live in defines what a drug is? For example, I read that saw palmetto is regarded as a drug in Germany. Another example is caffeine, which can be considered both as a drug and as a natural herbal remedy.

Hi epipapilla,

Regarding synthetic supplements: http://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamins.html

Herbaliser
11-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Your body's natural needs? If you have genetic hairloss then your natural process is to lose your hair, get real. Many men's hairloss stops on its own at a certain point. This is more than likely the case with you. Your hair looks better styled but you show no real regrowth.

My advice to people here reading his advice is to go see a dermatologist or even a GP.

This guy isn't qualified to treat your hairloss. People who follow armchair scientists go bald.

Finasteride, Dutasteride, or Minoxidil. These actually do something against hairloss with thousands of success stories documented with actual evidence.

If you refuse to take one or a combination of the above you will continue to lose your hair in the pattern your genetics have decided for you. These are the facts. You don't have to like them, but the evidence is clear as day that natural garbage does not stop hairloss.

Cheers

You are their perfect victim since they donīt want people to think by themselves, and they have the solution for you.
Did you even bother to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo

They salute you for your trust in their fight to "cure" hair loss, and not spending the enormous amount of money of treating non cosmetic real cures.
But then again money talks, and maybe you should try to google non biased facts but it could burst your safe bubble.

epipapilla
11-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi epipapilla,

Regarding synthetic supplements: http://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamins.html

Thanks. I admire your passion to help others with what worked for you. Not anyone can do this, especially with the amount of criticism that people give you. Keep it up!

BaldingEagle
11-06-2015, 01:19 PM
U
You are their perfect victim since they donīt want people to think by themselves, and they have the solution for you.
Did you even bother to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo

They salute you for your trust in their fight to "cure" hair loss, and not spending the enormous amount of money of treating non cosmetic real cures.
But then again money talks, and maybe you should try to google non biased facts but it could burst your safe bubble.

Most doctors willingly prescribe and recommend generics. Propecia is one of Mercks least successful drugs. People back it because it works.

Your conspiracy theories are almost as funny as the gunk you smear on your head.

Keep feeding people misinformation though, whatever floats your boat.

Vic
11-06-2015, 02:26 PM
U

Most doctors willingly prescribe and recommend generics. Propecia is one of Mercks least successful drugs. People back it because it works.

Your conspiracy theories are almost as funny as the gunk you smear on your head.

Keep feeding people misinformation though, whatever floats your boat.

Hey balding eagle, he might have posted pics we would usually associate with non trust worthy posts but there are plenty of natural treatments for ailments. For example, exercise cures depression way better then any big Pharma pill. Cold showers eliminate dandruff better then dandruff shampoos. Raw figs juice removes warts better then any big Pharma wart remover.
Those are just a few off the top of my head. Nature has a far wider range of chemicals then all the Pharma labs in the world combined. Don't knock Nature.
Anything is possible. Just last week scientists confirmed the Emdrive. 100's of years of science FACT(Newton's laws of motion) are now not so factual.

Herbaliser
11-07-2015, 05:35 AM
Thanks. I admire your passion to help others with what worked for you. Not anyone can do this, especially with the amount of criticism that people give you. Keep it up!

Nice to hear from you.
Yup really sad how narrow minded some are, and not thinking outside their safe box.

robjacksen
11-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Nice to hear from you.
Yup really sad how narrow minded some are, and not thinking outside their safe box.

Thank you so much for all the tips and pictures! Last Q I hope! How often do you make the heated pau'darco/lapacho oil mix? Once a week or you use three tea spoons each time until it runs out?

Herbaliser
11-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Thank you so much for all the tips and pictures! Last Q I hope! How often do you make the heated pau'darco/lapacho oil mix? Once a week or you use three tea spoons each time until it runs out?

Hi rob,

The heated oils lasts for a very long time (4 weeks maybe), since you only use 3 tsp.
Therefore the remedy is quiet cheap in long term.

sayian
11-17-2015, 11:13 AM
Hello, regarding the first recipe. Can you please explain me what does this mean : "Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander ?" (i am not an english person) thanks. How can I mush them ?

And also, the green tea must be leaves or powder ?

Other question, I really need your answer on this one. You had shown us 2 recipes, the first one with emu and the secon with lepacho and pumpkin seed. You said that you had great improvement from first recipe and you used it a lot of months. Now, how long you been using the secondary recipe (pumpkin seed/lepacho) and how do you know you have results from it and not from the first one ? I mean, what if the first recipe gave you better results and now you are just maintaning your hairline up or doing nothing at all ? peace

Herbaliser
11-17-2015, 12:56 PM
Hello, regarding the first recipe. Can you please explain me what does this mean : "Then i use the pastel to mush 1 bag of green tea and about 10 leaves of coriander ?" (i am not an english person) thanks. How can I mush them ?

And also, the green tea must be leaves or powder ?

Other question, I really need your answer on this one. You had shown us 2 recipes, the first one with emu and the secon with lepacho and pumpkin seed. You said that you had great improvement from first recipe and you used it a lot of months. Now, how long you been using the secondary recipe (pumpkin seed/lepacho) and how do you know you have results from it and not from the first one ? I mean, what if the first recipe gave you better results and now you are just maintaning your hairline up or doing nothing at all ? peace

The reason i used all the oils in the beginning was to be on the safe side.
Oils by them selves docent trigger the cause, and therefore i simplified them and added one more antioxidant ingredient.
The oils are only carriers to help the actual ingredients to participate with each other.

Could also recommend to do a hair in pack by not using the soap in the remedy, and leave it in for a whole day and then just wash it off.

(regarding the pestle, itīs easy to mush the coriander with one green tea bag to release itīs nutrition's)

Onion Knight
11-23-2015, 09:20 PM
The reason i used all the oils in the beginning was to be on the safe side.
Oils by them selves docent trigger the cause, and therefore i simplified them and added one more antioxidant ingredient.
The oils are only carriers to help the actual ingredients to participate with each other.

Could also recommend to do a hair in pack by not using the soap in the remedy, and leave it in for a whole day and then just wash it off.

(regarding the pestle, itīs easy to mush the coriander with one green tea bag to release itīs nutrition's)

Hey Herbaliser I saw one of your recipe with plenty of oil you told us to put it only 20 minute and after that wash it off why 20 minute I mean is short you sure is not too short? Minoxidil you have to put it on your head and put another those after like 8 hours and it's a drug... the 20 minute really bother me.
Also, It would be nice if you can create a topic and bring your suggestion and a HOW TO DO your recipe with image. The topic solution and the oral solution I hope you can do that to help us thanks!

arashicage
11-25-2015, 12:33 AM
Hi Herbaliser,

I am very interested in this Regimen and would like to try it. I have some questions though:

I work out regularly and sometimes needs to wash 2 times a day (morning and evening). Usually I take a shower after I exercise since I'm sweaty. When do you recommend best time to put the topical? Is it safe to put it on a sweaty hair?
For the olive oil and pumpkin seed oil, the only olive oil I can see is the one for cooking. Is it that or is it different? Also, where do you get the Pumpkin Seed Oil in liquid form? Only thing I can find so far are those in capsule gels.
Did you manage regrowth and improve your hairline with this routine?
I take multivitamins and vitamin c in tablet form everyday. Is it safe to add the chlorella and spiriluna in my diet?
How long before you experienced regrowth / reduced hair fall?
If I stop this treatment, will my hair start to fall again?
For the olive oil and coconut oil, do you use Extra Virgin or just regular ones? Does it make a difference?

I've always been a firm believer in natural products / approaches and I'm really interested to try your approach!

Onion Knight
11-25-2015, 09:29 AM
Hi Herbaliser,

I am very interested in this Regimen and would like to try it. I have some questions though:

I work out regularly and sometimes needs to wash 2 times a day (morning and evening). Usually I take a shower after I exercise since I'm sweaty. When do you recommend best time to put the topical? Is it safe to put it on a sweaty hair?
For the olive oil and pumpkin seed oil, the only olive oil I can see is the one for cooking. Is it that or is it different? Also, where do you get the Pumpkin Seed Oil in liquid form? Only thing I can find so far are those in capsule gels.
I take multivitamins and vitamin c in tablet form everyday. Is it safe to add the chlorella and spiriluna in my diet?
For the olive oil and coconut oil, do you use Extra Virgin or just regular ones? Does it make a difference?

I've always been a firm believer in natural products / approaches and I'm really interested to try your approach!

Hey, I'm waiting for Herbaliser to create a topic or to be more specific about his method he confuse me a little bit when he say he create a big oil bottle with olive n pumpink and other stuff (because he change some thing or forget to mention thing) and to it his topical he only put 3 tps of it IT'S NOT CLEAR. But anyway. I'm not Herbaliser but I can help you since he seem to be gone and we never know if they will come back I hope he does cause I like this guys even if people laugh of him he keep coming back and try to help us. Let me try to help us.
1-Each time you sweat after work, gym, sex??? (If you are intense like that hehehe) Shower ALWAYS never alow sweat on your hair you don't have to wash it but take a lukewarm water for remove the excessive sweat. Also no always put stuff on a cleared head after a simple lukewarm water wash or a shampoon wash ALWAYS you don't want dirt to interfere with the topical.
2-No never take toasted oil Herbaliser mention it if I'm correct if you take toasted it remove the importance of the oil. Here always go on amazon they have always what you need sometime... depend where you are. http://www.amazon.com/Pumpkin-Seed-Cold-Pressed-Liquid/dp/B00LLLRBC2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1448468536&sr=8-4&keywords=pumpkin+seed+oil see? no toasted one also they should have olive no toasted
3-He does you should go check the whole conversation he put a lot of picture I'm sure it work. I just don't remember if he has MPB.
4-I cannot answer to that but it should be okay also you should try to look for Herbaliser ORAL solution he talk about it once again the whole conversation (the 25 pages)
5- I begin to believe you never read the whole conversation :P
6- Every topical once you stop will fall bro.. everything it's a lifestyle change you have to deal with that.

You should start now and reread the whole conversation and begin to buy product and begin the treatment and come back sometime for Herbaliser to confirm what I say but if you do some research all the stuff Herbaliser talk about seem to work so start now and put it on your routine! If you have anyway questions I can help we need each other on this forum.

sayian
11-25-2015, 09:42 AM
Serious question regarding the Castille soap. It contains tons of sunflower oil. My skin and acne flares up when I take sunflower oil... it causes severe inflamation. Wouldn't this be bad for our hair ? most of us get inflamed on scalp from sunflower oil due to omegas. What do you think , should I still use Castille soap ?

SunriseWarrior
11-25-2015, 10:45 AM
Guys, wanted to emphasise the importance of adding soap to the mixture. Today I forgot to apply soap and I got a strong burning sensation.

Don't know, but for now I got my top forehead red and burning for the last 4 hours.

Hope to hear about new ideas, I'm sure we can make it an even better topical if we all try something out different.

Herbaliser
11-25-2015, 01:23 PM
Sounds strange regarding the burn sensation without soap though, but probably it means your scalp is reacting to it at least.
Could be that i used the soap for a long time, and my scalp got used to it and therefore i can use it without the soap without problem now.

To keep it longer you can apply some flax oil first for example to moisten the scalp, hair, since the remedy will absorb quicker to the scalp.
Itīs easy to use the longer treatment in the weekend for example, and if you skip the cap it will oxide quicker and thicken to be in place without running.

I can post some pictures tomorrow how i use the remedy, and close up pictures of my temple?

SunriseWarrior
11-26-2015, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the Flax oil tip. I will give that one a try.

Yes, if you can bro, please upload some pictures, always helps. Your tempres progression and if you got time, remedy for the newcomers.

Nice seeing you are still active Herbaliser. I hope we will togetger beat this thing :)

sayian
11-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Sounds strange regarding the burn sensation without soap though, but probably it means your scalp is reacting to it at least.
Could be that i used the soap for a long time, and my scalp got used to it and therefore i can use it without the soap without problem now.

To keep it longer you can apply some flax oil first for example to moisten the scalp, hair, since the remedy will absorb quicker to the scalp.
Itīs easy to use the longer treatment in the weekend for example, and if you skip the cap it will oxide quicker and thicken to be in place without running.

I can post some pictures tomorrow how i use the remedy, and close up pictures of my temple?

Can you answer my questions Herb ?

Herbaliser
11-26-2015, 10:42 AM
Serious question regarding the Castille soap. It contains tons of sunflower oil. My skin and acne flares up when I take sunflower oil... it causes severe inflamation. Wouldn't this be bad for our hair ? most of us get inflamed on scalp from sunflower oil due to omegas. What do you think , should I still use Castille soap ?

It docent contain sunflower oil.
https://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/category/BABYMILD.html
https://www.drbronner.com/customer-service/ingredients/

Herbaliser
11-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Hi Herbaliser,

1. Sweaty hair is not a problem since itīs moist, and i actually put flax oil before my remedy since it absorbs it easier.
2. The oils are mostly carriers and regarding the olive, pumpkin seed oil, i use organic ones to be on the safe side.
Pumpkin seed oil has itīs benefits, and the olive oil is only a needed carrier so it docent matter if itīs extra virgin but use an organic one.
3. Still have regrowth, and my wife is going to help take pictures of my small new growing hairs, and how i prepare it and put it on my scalp.
4. Skip the multivitamin stuff and taking vitamins in tablet form in general, since they donīt contain the necessary co-factors, co-vitamins as whole food has.
Your body docent know how to digest (use) them properly, and i would suggest you to invest in slow juicer instead to get your nutrients.
3 simple ingredients as cucumber, celery and spinach has enormous amount of vitamin, minerals and of course you get your silica and real biotin and not the "synthetic" d-biotin in a pill form.
5. I got quiet fast results inside a month actually, when i saw my first like new born baby white hairs sprouting.
6. You can use this treatments intensely first to get results, and my intention is to be so called fully recovered, and then only use the topical for 2 times a week, keep the juicing and chlorella, spirulina from now and then.
7. Organic ones only.

Onion Knight
11-26-2015, 04:37 PM
So Herbaliser your treatment it that? Correct me If I am wrong please I want to try it.

Topical Treatment PART 1: 50/50 olive oil, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl for 0,5 L. + 5 teared (opened ) organic green tea + a big handful of lapacho tea. I let this bowl getting hot without boiling it for about 15 minutes after that I take a filter and a bottle that close up good so the air won't get inside I collect only the oil that drop from the bowl after that I take my bottle and put it on my fridge. So the warming thing was for the ingredient to get inside the oil if I'm not wrong.

PART 2: What I put on my head (in a little bowl before) is 3 tsp of oil (the oil from my bottle from PART 1) I grind one bag of organic green tea and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander it will look like some wasabi(Green sticky stuff with sushi)after that I put the wasabi thing on the little bowl and stir it with the rest of the mix after that I add 1 tsp of coconut oil 3tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and I stir again.
After that I take my little bowl and put it on my head put a protect caps to surround my head and let it rest for 30 minute or 60 minute (CAn I?) and finally rinse it of with lukewarm water with a shampoo naturally if possible. Sidenote can I put emu oil and castor oil with this treatment for a bonus???

Oral Treatment: 4 times a week i juice 2 stalks of celery, big handful of spinach and kale, half a cucumber and put in a handful of coriander 2 times a week (the taste is just pure awful with coriander but just put in half a lemon) and the other day carrot juice.

And I will take 2 tsp of chlorella powder mixed in a half glass of water two times a day

Can you tell me if everything is right? Thanks.