PDA

View Full Version : Natural remedies

Pages : 1 [2]

LogicalBald068
11-27-2015, 01:02 AM
Hi, We have seen many people think about preventing hair loss only after they have lost many of it. But if you start early taking care of your hair like if you are aware for hair loss then it can be prevent up to the great extent. Like there are many easy and reliable steps mentioned below
Follow a healthy lifestyle: Eating fruits & Vegetables which certainly contain vitamin B, Iron, Calcium and zinc have especially been linked to healthy hair. Always consume a protein rich diet where we all know hair is made by protein fibre & Drink adequate water.
Adopt simple home treatment : You can adopt the home hair treatments which contains the procedures like Making the a paste of henna, curd, soaked and ground fenugreek, ground hibiscus flowers, ground gooseberries, and egg (all of them or any one) and apply it onto the hair and scalp for about an hour before shampooing. Done regularly, this will make your hair stronger and better-looking. But remember that henna is suitable only for dark color hair because it tints hair red.
Hair transplantation: The Instantaneous change!
Avoid things bad for your hair : If you wanted to have the instantaneous prevention of hair loss then go for Hair transplantation with a proper online medical counselling at metro cities which can provide you the significant services regarding your hair baldness issues.

Herbaliser
11-27-2015, 03:34 AM
So Herbaliser your treatment it that? Correct me If I am wrong please I want to try it.

Topical Treatment PART 1: 50/50 olive oil, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl for 0,5 L. + 5 teared (opened ) organic green tea + a big handful of lapacho tea. I let this bowl getting hot without boiling it for about 15 minutes after that I take a filter and a bottle that close up good so the air won't get inside I collect only the oil that drop from the bowl after that I take my bottle and put it on my fridge. So the warming thing was for the ingredient to get inside the oil if I'm not wrong.

PART 2: What I put on my head (in a little bowl before) is 3 tsp of oil (the oil from my bottle from PART 1) I grind one bag of organic green tea and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander it will look like some wasabi(Green sticky stuff with sushi)after that I put the wasabi thing on the little bowl and stir it with the rest of the mix after that I add 1 tsp of coconut oil 3tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and I stir again.
After that I take my little bowl and put it on my head put a protect caps to surround my head and let it rest for 30 minute or 60 minute (CAn I?) and finally rinse it of with lukewarm water with a shampoo naturally if possible. Sidenote can I put emu oil and castor oil with this treatment for a bonus???

Oral Treatment: 4 times a week i juice 2 stalks of celery, big handful of spinach and kale, half a cucumber and put in a handful of coriander 2 times a week (the taste is just pure awful with coriander but just put in half a lemon) and the other day carrot juice.

And I will take 2 tsp of chlorella powder mixed in a half glass of water two times a day

Can you tell me if everything is right? Thanks.

My wife is going to help me to take clear step by step pictures this weekend, how i use the topical remedy.

Onion Knight
11-27-2015, 10:23 AM
My wife is going to help me to take clear step by step pictures this weekend, how i use the topical remedy.

Put the image if your want :P. I think I got it all clear though. Can you explain us why you choose each ingredient I am curious about it I suppose you have MPB.

But How theses ingredient work against the DHT or the other things that attack the hair? Or is it only a ''booster'' to send nutriment to the scalp and blood flow for help the hair to come back?

Because I could listen to other people and put on my head carrot,banana,eggs etc... and honestly this is literally stupid and I am not sure that random ingredient work you choose them for a reason (I hope) I know some of them but chlorella powder, Bronners soap (I can't take that I don't have it in my town), fresh coriander I never hear about them and why theses what does they do...

Thanks to answer

Herbaliser
11-27-2015, 11:27 AM
Put the image if your want :P. I think I got it all clear though. Can you explain us why you choose each ingredient I am curious about it I suppose you have MPB.

But How theses ingredient work against the DHT or the other things that attack the hair? Or is it only a ''booster'' to send nutriment to the scalp and blood flow for help the hair to come back?

Because I could listen to other people and put on my head carrot,banana,eggs etc... and honestly this is literally stupid and I am not sure that random ingredient work you choose them for a reason (I hope) I know some of them but chlorella powder, Bronners soap (I can't take that I don't have it in my town), fresh coriander I never hear about them and why theses what does they do...

Thanks to answer

First you ask me to put a more specified explanation, and then suddenly you choose words like literally stupid because you donīt bother to do youīr own research regarding my ingredients.

If my pictures is not clear enough for you regarding my hair loss improvement, and your claim that it is DHT that causes it means that you already decided that itīs not treatable by natural resources.
I think i had it actually like epipapilla in this forum mentioned, that hen was impressed that iīm still here by the comments that i get all the time.

And yeas i had so called male pattern baldness caused by "DHT", starting 20 years ago and it did not bother me that much actually, but still i tried minox for a while with side effects, and itīs definitely not worth using drugs for hair loss.
Tired of explaining more actually so i will leave you hens alone.

Onion Knight
11-27-2015, 11:51 AM
First you ask me to put a more specified explanation, and then suddenly you choose words like literally stupid because you donīt bother to do youīr own research regarding my ingredients.

If my pictures is not clear enough for you regarding my hair loss improvement, and your claim that it is DHT that causes it means that you already decided that itīs not treatable by natural resources.
I think i had it actually like epipapilla in this forum mentioned, that hen was impressed that iīm still here by the comments that i get all the time.

And yeas i had so called male pattern baldness caused by "DHT", starting 20 years ago and it did not bother me that much actually, but still i tried minox for a while with side effects, and itīs definitely not worth using drugs for hair loss.
Tired of explaining more actually so i will leave you hens alone.

I didn't mean to offend you buddy. Im not English . I didn't not say that YOUR ingredients was stupid I was talking about they OTHERS that mention that eggs,carrot, and plenty of random fruit will cure baldness . I know people often treat you like shit here I'm not one of them.

I don't need pictures cuz yours is already clear bro...

I have done some research but I wanted to hear from you cuz is YOUR treatment so I was just curious.

Sorry for the confusion ? People want you help I hope you know that.

karxxx
11-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Hello Herbaliser
I am writing from Turkey
What and how should I use?
My bad English ' I wish to apologize
material and dosage
thanks...

arashicage
11-29-2015, 07:15 AM
Hey, I'm waiting for Herbaliser to create a topic or to be more specific about his method he confuse me a little bit when he say he create a big oil bottle with olive n pumpink and other stuff (because he change some thing or forget to mention thing) and to it his topical he only put 3 tps of it IT'S NOT CLEAR. But anyway. I'm not Herbaliser but I can help you since he seem to be gone and we never know if they will come back I hope he does cause I like this guys even if people laugh of him he keep coming back and try to help us. Let me try to help us.
1-Each time you sweat after work, gym, sex??? (If you are intense like that hehehe) Shower ALWAYS never alow sweat on your hair you don't have to wash it but take a lukewarm water for remove the excessive sweat. Also no always put stuff on a cleared head after a simple lukewarm water wash or a shampoon wash ALWAYS you don't want dirt to interfere with the topical.
2-No never take toasted oil Herbaliser mention it if I'm correct if you take toasted it remove the importance of the oil. Here always go on amazon they have always what you need sometime... depend where you are. http://www.amazon.com/Pumpkin-Seed-Cold-Pressed-Liquid/dp/B00LLLRBC2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1448468536&sr=8-4&keywords=pumpkin+seed+oil see? no toasted one also they should have olive no toasted
3-He does you should go check the whole conversation he put a lot of picture I'm sure it work. I just don't remember if he has MPB.
4-I cannot answer to that but it should be okay also you should try to look for Herbaliser ORAL solution he talk about it once again the whole conversation (the 25 pages)
5- I begin to believe you never read the whole conversation :P
6- Every topical once you stop will fall bro.. everything it's a lifestyle change you have to deal with that.

You should start now and reread the whole conversation and begin to buy product and begin the treatment and come back sometime for Herbaliser to confirm what I say but if you do some research all the stuff Herbaliser talk about seem to work so start now and put it on your routine! If you have anyway questions I can help we need each other on this forum.

Hi OnionKnight,

Thanks for the tips!

Unfortunately, I don't live in the USA so Amazon is out of the question for me. The Pumpkin Seed Oil (Liquid) is hard to find from where I'm from (Asia), havent' found any yet in grocery stores around here.

I read the whole thread again and now everything's clear, thanks! I'm starting to hunt for the ingredients now but having hard time finding them.

arashicage
11-29-2015, 07:43 AM
1. Sweaty hair is not a problem since itīs moist, and i actually put flax oil before my remedy since it absorbs it easier.
2. The oils are mostly carriers and regarding the olive, pumpkin seed oil, i use organic ones to be on the safe side.
Pumpkin seed oil has itīs benefits, and the olive oil is only a needed carrier so it docent matter if itīs extra virgin but use an organic one.
3. Still have regrowth, and my wife is going to help take pictures of my small new growing hairs, and how i prepare it and put it on my scalp.
4. Skip the multivitamin stuff and taking vitamins in tablet form in general, since they donīt contain the necessary co-factors, co-vitamins as whole food has.
Your body docent know how to digest (use) them properly, and i would suggest you to invest in slow juicer instead to get your nutrients.
3 simple ingredients as cucumber, celery and spinach has enormous amount of vitamin, minerals and of course you get your silica and real biotin and not the "synthetic" d-biotin in a pill form.
5. I got quiet fast results inside a month actually, when i saw my first like new born baby white hairs sprouting.
6. You can use this treatments intensely first to get results, and my intention is to be so called fully recovered, and then only use the topical for 2 times a week, keep the juicing and chlorella, spirulina from now and then.
7. Organic ones only.

Hi Herbaliser,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I'm having a very hard time finding Pumpkin Seed Oil from where I'm from (even the high-end grocery stores don't carry them). I'm from Asia. If I can't find any within the week, I'm thinking of going ahead with just the Olive Oil. Or do you think another oil can be suitable? I think I found Castor Oil available here.

Luckily we had a Juicer that is not being used in the house, so looking forward to put it to use!

I have a last question, you mentioned in one of your earlier replies that you take Chlorella twice a day (AM and PM)? Do you still take it twice a day along with Spirulina? Ex. Chlorella and Spirulina AM and PM?

I got checked up by the Dermatologist for a skin condition, and she also checked my previous condition (sebhorric dermatitis) which is like Dandruff. She gave me a topical to put on the dandruff part. But will still use your topical once I buy all the ingredients.

Thanks Herbaliser! Really great that you still keep replying to us.

wadechapman
11-29-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi... this is new to Canada... I started using Oct 1... go to www.haircanada.net... I got the Men's System and the Rejuvenique Oil.. it's all natural and it is working! Look up the research on Capixyl My hair had a big gap between the front and the back... like the island had separated from the continent. ya, seriously.. anyway.. my hair is thicker.. not falling out now and there are baby hairs.. two months in.. I'm not going to stop.. the before and afters are awesome..

Herbaliser
11-30-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi Herbaliser,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I'm having a very hard time finding Pumpkin Seed Oil from where I'm from (even the high-end grocery stores don't carry them). I'm from Asia. If I can't find any within the week, I'm thinking of going ahead with just the Olive Oil. Or do you think another oil can be suitable? I think I found Castor Oil available here.

Luckily we had a Juicer that is not being used in the house, so looking forward to put it to use!

I have a last question, you mentioned in one of your earlier replies that you take Chlorella twice a day (AM and PM)? Do you still take it twice a day along with Spirulina? Ex. Chlorella and Spirulina AM and PM?

I got checked up by the Dermatologist for a skin condition, and she also checked my previous condition (sebhorric dermatitis) which is like Dandruff. She gave me a topical to put on the dandruff part. But will still use your topical once I buy all the ingredients.

Thanks Herbaliser! Really great that you still keep replying to us.

Give it a shot.
And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".
The enzyme progress from the ingredients slowly oxidizes on your scalp.

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know iīm against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are aīn easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.

Herbaliser
11-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Give it a shot.
And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know iīm against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are aīn easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.

Sorry for my second sentence including the word reasonas, that was meant to be source.
Have to start using translate soon.

Onion Knight
12-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Give it a shot.

It's good that you tell us to remember. But you promise us a post on the past weekend when will you do it? Also you didn't tell us the impact on each ingredient you use. It's important to know that stuff . We all know for stop the MPB we have to stop something in the DHT some stop the DHT all together to be sure to stop it like some people on propecia.
But if we go on a natural way we need to take stuff that stop it you never answer to my question I don't say your treatment doesn't work or anything but dude you need to explain us and do a step by step treat to help us(If is that you really want) I even do a step by step list and u just reply : I will explain it on this weekend. You could at least tell me if it was good.
Also, everyone need to understand that poor diet do not cause MPB I saw so much homeless people with head full of hair (These people eat whatever they can and some even do drug and they don't wash their hair) so diet is not responsible a good diet can help your health in general but will never stop the DHT from attacking the hair is a gene is the same gene that make u have blue eyes or tall, or white it's gene.
I believe that a natural treatment can stop hairloss for natural reason in many I saw the treatment stop the DHT on the scalp. Anyway dude help us otherwise don't make false promised is already hard to have MPB don't make it harder for me.

Herbaliser
12-01-2015, 10:53 AM
It's good that you tell us to remember. But you promise us a post on the past weekend when will you do it? Also you didn't tell us the impact on each ingredient you use. It's important to know that stuff . We all know for stop the MPB we have to stop something in the DHT some stop the DHT all together to be sure to stop it like some people on propecia.
But if we go on a natural way we need to take stuff that stop it you never answer to my question I don't say your treatment doesn't work or anything but dude you need to explain us and do a step by step treat to help us(If is that you really want) I even do a step by step list and u just reply : I will explain it on this weekend. You could at least tell me if it was good.
Also, everyone need to understand that poor diet do not cause MPB I saw so much homeless people with head full of hair (These people eat whatever they can and some even do drug and they don't wash their hair) so diet is not responsible a good diet can help your health in general but will never stop the DHT from attacking the hair is a gene is the same gene that make u have blue eyes or tall, or white it's gene.
I believe that a natural treatment can stop hairloss for natural reason in many I saw the treatment stop the DHT on the scalp. Anyway dude help us otherwise don't make false promised is already hard to have MPB don't make it harder for me.

The reason you see homeless people with good hair, is because we are differently built everyone one of us.
My knowledge regarding DHT, and all the science behind is very minimal, and iīm not interested either about the science why we loose hair as they refer as MPB.
Would never put drugs or synthetics in my system either, even if they would work for external appearance.

I just searched how to maximize the needed nutrients, and how to gain the most from them.
Iīm not saying that the brilliant scientists theories are wrong, but they surely made and want to make a huge industry from it since itīs their profession.
So we are locked by using drugs since they are "the only proven", that basically means donīt think by your own well do it for you.

Iīm still perfecting mine by finding the key elements, and i added rosemary since it increases blood circulation, and blends in nicely with my treatment.
Even if i mentioned it before i think i found my last piece of my puzzled treatment, even if it already worked nicely for me.
And yeas i will send my treatment with step by step pictures with a explanation text under every one of them, almost like a power point slide presentation for easy understanding.

Herbaliser
12-02-2015, 11:39 PM

This is a interesting perspective regarding the ongoing DHT relation to hair loss.
https://perfecthairhealth.com/men-stop-thinking-your-hair-loss-is-due-to-high-testosterone/?s2-ssl=yes
Like i mentioned my goal was to find key nutrients, since in my belief there a lot "small" balance factors that causes it.

I will post my bullet proof explanation this Saturday, how i prepare it, and apply my treatment.

thechamp
12-03-2015, 05:08 AM
Maybe if we could make it in to a shampoo ??? That would be good ?

Herbaliser
12-03-2015, 05:35 AM
Maybe if we could make it in to a shampoo ??? That would be good ?

Fully possible, since a friend of mine is using a mini beater to make the remedy smoother, and it lathers easier.

thechamp
12-03-2015, 05:51 AM
Fully possible, since a friend of mine is using a mini beater to make the remedy smoother, and it lathers easier.

Sounds great because I shower ten mins twice a day would be much easier , in my life style can't wait till you put the ingredients together and I could take it on vacation with me:)

Herbaliser
12-03-2015, 06:50 AM
Sounds great because I shower ten mins twice a day would be much easier , in my life style can't wait till you put the ingredients together and I could take it on vacation with me:)

Could be possible to do a bigger amount of the treatment.
Was thinking since opened fresh coconut milk stays good for about 5 days, in a airtight bottle and dried coriander, rosemary has nutritions left even if not as much as the fresh ones.

The oil should also keep the ingredients intact for a longer period in a bottle.
Could work by adding little bit more soap, and lessen the coconut oil, for easier rinsing.

Going to make a bigger batch on Saturday, when i take photos for an easier explanation of my treatment, and see how it reacts in a bottle.

thechamp
12-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Could be possible to do a bigger amount of the treatment.
Was thinking since opened fresh coconut milk stays good for about 5 days, in a airtight bottle and dried coriander, rosemary has nutritions left even if not as much as the fresh ones.

The oil should also keep the ingredients intact for a longer period in a bottle.
Could work by adding little bit more soap, and lessen the coconut oil, for easier rinsing.

So how many different ingredients are there in this method of yours ? And when will you be posting it ?

Herbaliser
12-03-2015, 06:56 AM
So how many different ingredients are there in this method of yours ? And when will you be posting it ?

Edited my post, now on Saturday.

Clinicspots
12-04-2015, 03:29 AM
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results.
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
Onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 10:53 AM
This is a interesting perspective regarding the ongoing DHT relation to hair loss.
https://perfecthairhealth.com/men-stop-thinking-your-hair-loss-is-due-to-high-testosterone/?s2-ssl=yes
Like i mentioned my goal was to find key nutrients, since in my belief there a lot "small" balance factors that causes it.

I will post my bullet proof explanation this Saturday, how i prepare it, and apply my treatment.

Thanks Herbaliser to begin to try to explain your method but, I already know that site. He has a good theory ! But it's doesn't explain how to treat it is like I would tell you how much my cookies taste good but, I never gave you one... Also your guy say that all shampoo are bad for you ALL even natural and he propose us to buy a ebook is not a real good source. I'm not here to bash anyone but Herbaliser you should explain what you're aiming with all your ingredient. Don't tell me to go search on google is already done. I want to know how you will handle the DHT with your topical n oral method without having sexual side like Saw palmetto. I always see you on other post saying that we can't trick our body with chemical produce. Well explain us how your method will stop the thing inside the DHT that attack the hair. Telling us that is good for our health and all that stuff won't help us believe in your method. If you are here is because you want to help people I suppose and this is really great so tell us.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 11:02 AM
You can use hair oils like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, amla oil, or others. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the base oil for better and faster results.
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
Onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation.

We all know that stuff stop vomiting your post on every Natural post please. Or instead create a method. Telling all the POSSIBILITIES that MAYBE those ingredient will help is useless. Also, how can you make a claim that is WORK if it all really worked no one would take chemical take picture so us proof because stop spreading those MAYBE solution test it out and show us result. Look I will show you how to make a claim.

----> (This is a claim is I experience I have done) I personally use Onion juice for 3 month 3 time per week on night result??? I stopped my intense dandruff when I shake my hair it was snowing like hell with onion it's stop and make my hair feel more healthy does it help with grow? I don't know stop fall? I don't know I stop doing it I was really busy but I will start again.

Go try some stuff and come back just spamming this infos won't do a things.

sayian
12-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Another question for herbaliser. TSP is teaspoon right ? as in, smaller spoon.

Or you mean table spoon ?

thechamp
12-05-2015, 04:42 PM
What page is the method can some
One post it ??

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 07:13 PM
What page is the method can some
One post it ??

Herbaliser doesn't take the time to explain us his long and unclear method . But I simplified this big mess go to the page 25 the last message I wrote on this page is the method I test it out and it turn exactly like Herbaliser did.

Try it and update your process if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

thechamp
12-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Herbaliser doesn't take the time to explain us his long and unclear method . But I simplified this big mess go to the page 25 the last message I wrote on this page is the method I test it out and it turn exactly like Herbaliser did.

Try it and update your process if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

So what have you noticed so far using his method any side effects ? Shedding?

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 08:00 PM
So what have you noticed so far using his method any side effects ? Shedding?

Is really to soon to say it... And everyone may react differently. If you really want to stop your hair loss you should really try it out and stick with it for AT LEAST 3 months. You should do this method everyday if is too hard do one day take a break and redo it again. Be consistent is the key here.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Using a treatment that actually works is the real key.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Using a treatment that actually works is the real key.

You have the cure? What is it.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 09:02 PM
You have the cure? What is it.

You can't cure a natural process like hairloss lol...

We have a few treatments with actual proof in slowing or halting hairloss though. Dutasteride, Finasteride, Minoxidil and maybe RU.

Don't want to use those? I'd bet a million dollars you'll be bald in no time.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 09:18 PM
You can't cure a natural process like hairloss lol...

We have a few treatments with actual proof in slowing or halting hairloss though. Dutasteride, Finasteride, Minoxidil and maybe RU.

Don't want to use those? I'd bet a million dollars you'll be bald in no time.

Maybe RU? Like a drug we don't even know side effects.

So you cure hairloss with them ... Why you are here then.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 09:20 PM
To advise people not to waste time with crap like this.

I haven't lost hair since being on fin and min.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 09:34 PM
To advise people not to waste time with crap like this.

I haven't lost hair since being on fin and min.

I'm not a natural extremists. But I know that with fin,dut,propecia is like playing Russian roulette a impotence? A ED? Or maybe some tits naah kidding what about a cancer. All that is proove that it CAN happene I know is a low % but it's present. Anyway it's a natural post here you should respect people who want natural.

Soonbald
12-05-2015, 09:34 PM
baldingeagle..most people on this thread are guys that cant tolerate "finasteride" they get bad side effects from it, finasteride isnt for everybody.. I wish I could take dutasteride,finasteride, but I cant so im gonna go bald which sucks...I use RU at 200mg atm.. will give it a few months and use herbalisers oil...minoxidill has no effect on me...I used 6ml of the stuff each day for 4 months..no shedding and my hair was slightly thinner after 4.5 months..I thought whats the Point to continue and dropped it and I didnt even have a shed after dropping it and it didnt give me any side effects...minox dont have any effect for some guys.. only the lucky ones gets hair growth or maintence...

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 09:36 PM
That's fine if you want natural, but it doesn't work and you'll go bald.

Show me one case in history with evidence of a natural hairloss treatment working. You can't because it's never happened.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 09:42 PM
That's fine if you want natural, but it doesn't work and you'll go bald.

Show me one case in history with evidence of a natural hairloss treatment working. You can't because it's never happened.

Dude you seem to be frustrated I don't know why... I don't have to show you anything. Like I said im not a natural extremists I don't say that natural is better then chemical. But people who come here expect natural stuff. You can go around other post and tell that the only way is fin n mix we aldready know that also is doesn't work for everyone. So please don't be negative.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm not being negative, just facts. I wish I could treat my hairloss without side effects but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm not being negative, just facts. I wish I could treat my hairloss without side effects but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

What is it can you explain it? Or do you have your story I am always interested on people story.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Taking fin and min and stopped my loss. Having some nice regrowth but mild sides. Nothing awful, lower libido maybe 30%. No erection issues though.

For me that's worth it to stop hairloss. Going bald would make my libido even worse from the depression.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Also I'm 26 and have a beautiful caring wife. Hairloss still bothers me because it robs me of my identity. I'm a NW2 with some slight crown loss. Propecia and rogaine thickening me nicely though.

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 10:15 PM
The most promising natural treatment in my opinion is peppermint oil.
A study in mice showed it as effective as 3% minoxidil.

Onion Knight
12-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Also I'm 26 and have a beautiful caring wife. Hairloss still bothers me because it robs me of my identity. I'm a NW2 with some slight crown loss. Propecia and rogaine thickening me nicely though.

Yeah it's suck... But man at least you have something great I hope it will stay this way. For your lower libido did you try horny goat weed? I already try this in the past when I got some libido problem. It's really amazing you should try it and see how it's goes if it can help you to have more libido it's would be awsome for you. Let me know. As for peepermint oil its can be interesting thanks for sharing!

BaldingEagle
12-05-2015, 11:38 PM
I'm going to try goat weed and more cardio workouts.

The libido drop I get from fin isn't that bad though really. I can go two rounds with the wife 5 nights a week, I just crave sex less. Then again I'm not exactly 18 anymore so maybe it's just aging.

Onion Knight
12-06-2015, 09:26 PM

The libido drop I get from fin isn't that bad though really. I can go two rounds with the wife 5 nights a week, I just crave sex less. Then again I'm not exactly 18 anymore so maybe it's just aging.

Nice! It would be nice if you can do a follow up with Horny goat weed to see how it work for you. For my part I got some on my desk I use it on some occasion when I am really tired and this Friday I was really tired and I knew I will go to my gf house so I just took 2 pills at like what 6 p.m? And at 12:50 a.m damn... it's was really intense and the wake up was really good too! And I didn't take them for month. So it's can be really helpful for libido problem when you try them share you experience.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 03:25 PM

Sorry for my absens since i promised my remedy in pictorial perspective. (tomorrow i promise)
You seriously are a sad human being, and lost by the promotional purpose by using drugs, and mice as participants for hair loss studies. (sick)

I donīt have no gain, and no proof as the drug companies have since i donīt have million dollars in spare to prove a simple treatment, as the pathetic US drug (FDA) industry works, and for those that really needs a real cure but donīt have the money because of their stupid insurance policy are declined for treatment. (and we are actually discussing hair loss!).

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Sorry for trusting evidence over anecdotes I guess.

Ps: Nobody gives a **** about mice.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Sorry for trusting evidence over anecdotes I guess.

Maybe some none biased research for example or is it to much information for your secure bubble?
But then again your simplistic answer tells otherwise.

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Maybe some none biased research for example or is it to much information for your secure bubble?
But then again your simplistic answer tells otherwise.

Study of finasteride? Plenty of them not sponsored by Merck. Hell, even Japan did a 10 year 3000 participant study and they aren't affiliated with the FDA.

Keep believing those conspiracy theories. I'll be over here in reality.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Study of finasteride? Plenty of them not sponsored by Merck. Hell, even Japan did a 10 year 3000 participant study and they aren't affiliated with the FDA.

Keep believing those conspiracy theories. I'll be over here in reality.

Why would they without their influence, and please provide us the study?

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 03:47 PM
You really think Japan cares about the FDA? That's extremely ignorant.

Here's a huge study from Japan.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21980923/

10 year evaluation study also not affiliated with Merck.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21910805/

I guess your word is more credible than studies though. Nothing you say would ever hold up in any court. You never provide any shred of evidence, just empty words and opinions.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 03:57 PM
You really think Japan cares about the FDA? That's extremely ignorant.

Here's a huge study from Japan.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21980923/

10 year evaluation study also not affiliated with Merck.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21910805/

I guess your word is more credible than studies though. Nothing you say would ever hold up in any court. You never provide any shred of evidence, just empty words and opinions.

Seriously this one?
Simplistic googling:
https://www.dermatol.or.jp/modules/en/index.php?content_id=6

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Congratulations on google.

Do you have an actual point or rebuttal?

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Congratulations on google.

Do you have an actual point or rebuttal?

Just a point, who did the trials, names etc..

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 04:05 PM
You're so delusional that it's beyond a logical argument. Nowhere in your link is a Merck employee or even FDA member listed.

Grasping at straws man. Getting pathetic.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 04:11 PM
You're so delusional that it's beyond a logical argument. No where in your link is a Merck employee or even FDA member listed.

Grasping at straws man. Getting pathetic.

Just asked for an answer, and now you are suddenly debating about delusional ism for a simplistic answer?

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 04:22 PM
I wasn't aware you were even asking a question. Question marks exist for good reason.

If it's about who did the studies... I'm not going to go look up every doctor involved in every study, that's just not worth my free time. The study's are credible over some person on a forum as they are.

I believe corruption exists wherever money exists, but the hyperbolic people like you who think they understand the intricacies of things based off what you see on YouTube aren't credible sources of information in my opinion.

Think about Propecia for example. If it turned out to give everyone permanent ED Merck would be done for forever. That would be huge backlash far beyond Vioxx killing a few people. Tylenol kills people all the time, I still take it for a headache. Cars kill people every single hour of the day, I still drive to work.

I hate hyperbole.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 04:28 PM
I wasn't aware you were even asking a question. Question marks exist for good reason.

If it's about who did the studies... I'm not going to go look up every doctor involved in every study, that's just not worth my free time. The study's are credible over some person on a forum as they are.

I believe corruption exists wherever money exists, but the hyperbolic people like you who think they understand the intricacies of things based off what you see on YouTube aren't credible sources of information in my opinion.

Think about Propecia for example. If it turned out to give everyone permanent ED Merck would be done for forever. That would be huge backlash far beyond Vioxx killing a few people. Tylenol kills people all the time, I still take it for a headache. Cars kill people every single hour of the day, I still drive to work.

I hate hyperbole.

Yep hyperbole.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-evils-of-big-pharma-exposed/5425382
Too much text for you?

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 04:31 PM
If also like to add my opinion of Propecia since you seem to think I love it so much.

I would love to not take any pill through my liver every day of my life. I think Propecia negatively affects sexual health to some degree. And I think we need a better solution.

That being said, it's not a deadly drug that causes permanent ED in every person who touches a tablet like the fear mongering would have you believe.

I take it because I did my own research on the risks and benefits. To me hairloss is worse than slight libido drop. We all die in the end no matter how healthy we try to be, I'd like to go having good memories. Not antisocial and insecure.

Unfortunately it and minoxidil are only things that do anything significant.

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Yep hyperbole.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-evils-of-big-pharma-exposed/5425382
Too much text for you?

New world order article lol. You've officially lost it. No longer can I take anything you say seriously.

Herbaliser
12-07-2015, 04:46 PM
New world order article lol. You've officially lost it. No longer can I take anything you say seriously.

I give up.

BaldingEagle
12-07-2015, 04:48 PM
There is no new world order, you can relax now. It's going to be okay.

Onion Knight
12-07-2015, 08:08 PM
You guys have good points both of you . But battle between natural vs chemical is useless.

BaldingEagle as stupid it may seem for you you should let people do their natural treatments let them believe they may find a treatment that can help we never know .

Herbaliser yes help us with your natural treatment but stop going around and create fear on people who want to try the drugs the drug work yes. Is it safe? No. I understand you want to inform people about the drug but fallin in battle with every drug user is useless.

doke
12-08-2015, 05:44 AM
Hi Herb instead of reading back everything I have a question 1. green tea how much do you put into the solution and is it dry green tea? 2. can you use dry coiander in the mix?
Now there is a guy on youtube that users lavender oil and he has had some regrowth could you add this, and also what about putting the ingredience into a blender and making a few days or weeks worth and store in the fridge?
The coriander thing you maybe able to get high strength powder to mix in.

doke
12-08-2015, 06:04 AM
I have seen you can buy high strength coriander powder and also essential oil coriander.

nWo
12-08-2015, 12:06 PM
I have seen you can buy high strength coriander powder and also essential oil coriander.

I think this is a good idea as it makes the topical easier to prepare and apply. I have been using this topical for 5 weeks. Initially I followed the exact instructions but have since made some changes to make it more efficient.

arashicage
12-08-2015, 06:25 PM
I think this is a good idea as it makes the topical easier to prepare and apply. I have been using this topical for 5 weeks. Initially I followed the exact instructions but have since made some changes to make it more efficient.

Hi nWo,

How's your experience with the topical?

I'm still trying to find proper ingredients, cause Pumpkin Seed Oil is quite expensive as well as the Dr. Bronners here. Trying to see where I can get it cheap.

Already bought Spiriluna and started it though; I noticed I got more energy and overall feeling better compared to before. Chlorella is still being delivered.

Also, what Green Tea are you using? Is there a difference if we use Matcha vs Sencha? Or as long as its tea bags (and not lipton)?

nWo
12-09-2015, 04:33 AM
Arashicage

I use castor oil rather than pumpkinseed oil, so if you can get castor oil use that instead.

The Dr bronners soap helps to create a paste which is easy to apply to the hair. I no longer use Dr bronners soap in the topical and as a result it just means the oils drip down your forehead a little as they don't have that soap to keep everything together.
I would say Dr bronners isn't important to the topical so leave it out.

I use matcha green tea bags, sencha is fine as well.

Also I think anything can be added to this topical, it's all about trial and error, you don't have to copy everything to the exact formula.

arashicage
12-09-2015, 08:24 AM
Arashicage

I use castor oil rather than pumpkinseed oil, so if you can get castor oil use that instead.

The Dr bronners soap helps to create a paste which is easy to apply to the hair. I no longer use Dr bronners soap in the topical and as a result it just means the oils drip down your forehead a little as they don't have that soap to keep everything together.
I would say Dr bronners isn't important to the topical so leave it out.

I use matcha green tea bags, sencha is fine as well.

Also I think anything can be added to this topical, it's all about trial and error, you don't have to copy everything to the exact formula.

Thanks nWo! Castor Oil is a lot cheaper here compared to Pumpkin Seed Oil, so good to know that you use that.

Will try to use other Castille Soap (more cheaper one) on first round, but will adjust like you did depending on experience.

nWo
12-09-2015, 10:00 AM
For some of this topical herbaliser mashes up some fresh corriander and green tea and then adds it to the rest of the oils. I found this very messy and trying to wash out the bits of green tea and corriander out of my hair took ages.

So instead I mashed up some fresh corriander and some green tea put this In a bottle and added some water. I then left this for 24 hours. After this time i sieved out the green tea and corriander bits and was just left with the water. I stored this in the fridge and add a small amount to the topical before application.

sayian
12-09-2015, 12:28 PM
HELP

MY CASTILLE SOAP CONTAINS hydroxyethyl cellulose !

I can't find dr bronners castille soap in my country.

Is hydroxyethyl cellulose safe for my HAIR ????????????

Onion Knight
12-10-2015, 11:23 PM
HELP

MY CASTILLE SOAP CONTAINS hydroxyethyl cellulose !

I can't find dr bronners castille soap in my country.

Is hydroxyethyl cellulose safe for my HAIR ????????????

Man bro... Relax... And read the forum like a normal person the soap isn't important so stop stressing. Also if u want to know go on google and ask him you will know I don't even know wtf is hydroxyelthyl look like a weird chemical I wouldn't touch it with a stick.

sayian
12-11-2015, 03:03 PM
I googled it and found nothing. I spent money on this and I don't know if hydroxyethyl cellulose is safe or not.

sayian
12-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Herbaliser , how can I pm you ? I have some ideas that would improve a lot your remedy. I really believe in your treatment even if I just started it. Alex

nWo
12-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Sayian

I would leave using the Castile soap as its not needed. You may want to still use it to wash your hair after you've applied the topical. Obviously this is upto you but personally I'm using an organic shampoo free of such chemicals etc.

Also if you have any ideas please feel free to put them forward I have made changes to the topical myself.

sayian
12-11-2015, 03:58 PM
I need something as the soap to make the solution sticky.

And also I want to talk to herbaliser.... he shall decide how to change it after I tell him my 'secrets'

Herbaliser
12-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Well the secret is simplistic.
Use whatever organic soap,oils you want for assistans, to the mushed fresh coriander, rosemary on your scalp.

sayian
12-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Herbaliser, I need to talk to you. I have some extra info, can you give me your email or can I give you my email if you dont want your email posted here , please ? (im sure it will improve the remedy)

Ulti1
12-13-2015, 12:53 PM
Sayian,

What's up with the secrets? You want to be only one growing hair so you can laugh at everyone else? If you have something that will benefit herbalisms mixture then share it with the community.

A lot of people tweeked the formula. You act like you found the ****ing cure for baldness you weirdo.

BaldingEagle
12-13-2015, 01:28 PM
Sayian,

What's up with the secrets? You want to be only one growing hair so you can laugh at everyone else? If you have something that will benefit herbalisms mixture then share it with the community.

A lot of people tweeked the formula. You act like you found the ****ing cure for baldness you weirdo.

Yeah all these kitchen scientists are finding the tweaks to the new world order believers all natural remedy that doesn't even have a theory for why it works.

The big 3 have a hard enough time regrowing lots of hair. Anyone who really believes this works is going to be sorely disappointed.

If you want a natural treatment you might want to try one with any kind of evidence. Such as peppermint oil, saw palmetto etc. even though those aren't exactly proven effective they at least have a theory to them.

MONY
12-14-2015, 06:02 AM
Hair Loss and hair thinning are at an all time high. Thanks to pollution, bad quality of water and increasing stress levels. Instead of using minodixil, you can try oils in your kitchen and incorporating certain food habits that may help you.
Coming to the oils:
1. You may add few drops of lemon juice to coconut oil and massage on your scalp.
2. You may also add few drops of honey to castor oil and massage on your scalp.
3. Try using fenugreek seeds paste on your scalp once a week.

Regular intake of protein rich food like curd, cottage cheese, milk etc would help you in maintaining a healthy scalp.

Hope it helps !

sayian
12-14-2015, 06:24 AM
Baldin eagle, you fokkin retard, I said nothing about conspiracy theories. Go and spill propecia and other testical medicine on your american redneck neck you ant. Then stay all life in impotence and anxiety and cry your hair down + stack some rogaine up your arse so you will grow a tail. We are on a natural remedy topic, go back to your sanatorium if you don't like natural stuff.

The secrets are secrets that I want to consult with Herbaliser so he can say if they are good or not, but I see he doesn't want to talk to me in private.

A few hints : 1. cut all diary from your diet (diary is pure poison that causes inflamation in everyone, but some don't manifest it visible)

2. Eliminate calcifiation so hair can grow again

3. A few other natural ingredients

Onion Knight
12-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Jeezzzz... you guys what is the point to be unrespectful to others. People who want to be Natural have the rights but they have no rights to bash people who use chemical that's go for both ways. Balding eagle isn't a retard even he doesn't really believe in the natural he provide interesting source of natural treatment like peppermint oil, saw palmetto etc...
The only retard here is the one who insult others people and bashing everyone never resolve any problem. Balding Eagle goes by proof and that is the mentality we need to have here. You can't just put everything on your head and say it will work it's does not work like that ....

The drugs work for some people YES it's got tested ... The natural ways never got tested call it conspirational or whatever. I do believe on both way chemical and natural. But we need to do the same thing as the drugs does. What I mean by that is block the things inside the DHT that attack the hair, AND promote blood to the scalp or whatever other way for promoting new hair that's all.

The pollution bad quality of water blablablbalbla stress lvl. I don't know dude... In the old world people was bald too people always was bald... it's a gene... the same that determine the colour of your eye... it's suck I know but it's the true. Can we fight it? We will one day but we need to do the equation like I say earlier. Lemon juice coconut oil honey castor pasta Tabasco salad nutella egg waffle it's useless the key here is something people won't be able to do it and the key is consistence and patience. And a lot of effort and you need to do it right excuse me but I'm sure you never done all that shit but I DID god it's was a mess. The only really natural stuff I experienced for 5 month + was onion. Result? I don't know I did not track it the only thing I know that work was my dandruff stop I always go dandruff I can make my head snow like I got some magic power with onion all that disappear I stop using onion got tired and my dandruff came back. Will I'll do it again? Yes but I experience other thing right now.

Also sayian I don't know what is your deal with your little secret you should provide information here you never know maybe someone have your answer trusting and be attached to someone here is not really the place for that. Also, Herbaliser never respect his promised we will soon reach the 3 week of waiting.

BaldingEagle
12-15-2015, 12:28 AM
Baldin eagle, you fokkin retard, I said nothing about conspiracy theories. Go and spill propecia and other testical medicine on your american redneck neck you ant. Then stay all life in impotence and anxiety and cry your hair down + stack some rogaine up your arse so you will grow a tail. We are on a natural remedy topic, go back to your sanatorium if you don't like natural stuff.

The secrets are secrets that I want to consult with Herbaliser so he can say if they are good or not, but I see he doesn't want to talk to me in private.

A few hints : 1. cut all diary from your diet (diary is pure poison that causes inflamation in everyone, but some don't manifest it visible)

I was referring to Herbaliser regarding conspiracy theories since he linked me a new world order article as "proof".

It's ironic to call me retard when you lack basic comprehension.

Also these "chemicals" actually work and instead of losing I'm gaining. With a fully intact penis. My wife has no complaints. And should it affect my sexual function I'll just quit. I'm already married I'm doing this for myself.

I have a masters degree in molecular biology at Baylor university and it's far more complex than diet to fight genetics.

The Romans had copious amounts of hairloss and that was before pollution and processed food. You can't fight genes so easily. You should educate yourself, you sound so ignorant.

Enjoy going bald trying to solve hairloss with your high school education though, doesn't seem to be working considering how bitter and hostile you are.

nWo
12-15-2015, 07:36 AM

Sayian

I don't think herbaliser is interested in anything you have to put forward at this stage. His topical has worked for him so he has no reason to add anything. Other people though could benefit from additions to the topical.

If you put forward your ideas I'm sure you'll get feedback on this thread.

sayian
12-15-2015, 09:19 AM
I was not meant to be disrespectful, but balding eagle insulted everyone by bashing 'natural' theories and telling that drugs work. I know people that suffered tremendously from those chemicals.

Ok, so here is my additional info and secrets :

1. I came to understand that hair cannot regrow in many people because the root is calcified and there are calcium deposits on your scalp that can be eliminated with a little apple cider vinegar. So I'll add 1tsb of apple cider vinegar in the remedy.

2. I aliminated all diary, trust me it causes inflamation and inflamation causes a lot of hairloss.

3. Blood circulation can be also improved with tom hagerty's scalp work and the japanese scalp massage

4. cayenne pepper extract

Ulti1
12-15-2015, 09:55 AM

Why so secret? I completely agree with calcium build up. But not apple cider curing it

Ulti1
12-15-2015, 10:12 AM

Why so secret?

sayian
12-15-2015, 10:13 AM
Why so secret? I completely agree with calcium build up. But not apple cider curing it

http://cooking.tips.net/T005902_Remove_Calcium_Deposits_from_Cookware.html

What is your option ? Vinegar works best for me.

Ulti1
12-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Tim hagerty was first ever treatment I ever tried years and years ago... Big secret. Ground breaking stuff

For calcium buildup, what's best is... Oh wait it's a secret

sayian
12-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Tim hagerty was first ever treatment I ever tried years and years ago... Big secret. Ground breaking stuff

For calcium buildup, what's best is... Oh wait it's a secret

Are you trying to be funny ?

Ulti1
12-15-2015, 10:45 AM
Yeah I was. I do agree with calcium build up though. That has to be taken care of.

sayian
12-15-2015, 11:22 AM
Yeah I was. I do agree with calcium build up though. That has to be taken care of.

With the help of........... ?

Ulti1
12-15-2015, 11:27 AM
You weren't going to tell us your secrets if you were able to PM herbaliser. Makes me think you're trying to profit off his treatment so screw you. MY SECRETS

sayian
12-15-2015, 11:43 AM
You weren't going to tell us your secrets if you were able to PM herbaliser. Makes me think you're trying to profit off his treatment so screw you. MY SECRETS

Very mature. What can I say. I was telling him my secrets just to let him tell you or not if he considered them not good enough. I care for all... but whatever. Maybe I should also stop telling what I know.

BaldingEagle
12-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Why would Herbaliser know what's good enough? He has no scientific or medical education and ripped his "remedy" from a black lady on YouTube. Just added Coriander.

sayian
12-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Why would Herbaliser know what's good enough? He has no scientific or medical education and ripped his "remedy" from a black lady on YouTube. Just added Coriander.

Again this chemical idiot.

BaldingEagle
12-15-2015, 12:10 PM
You're calling me an idiot, someone with a biology masters posting evidence in all my statements.

You keep doodling secrets that only the great dragonballz fan sayian has figured out with his masters in Google.

warner8
12-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Man this thread has gone to shit. Could a moderator just end it. 35 pages of bibble babble trash

Onion Knight
12-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Guys really? Stop fighting is useless and I'm sure you have better things to do (I hope so) Ulti1 did you read the post or...? I'm the one who ask to sayian to share is knowledge here stop bashing him it's wont give you anything... not even candys.

sayian BaldingEagle is sided with the chemical let him be don't call people who are sided with chemical idiot! If you do so don't ask yourself why people who are sided with chemical insult natural people... just stop.

Also BaldingEagle have a point here Herbaliser didn't CREATE this and well Herbaliser doesn't know what he doing I believe soo he can't even tell me why theses ingredient is important after 1 month... he just goes around bashing chemical people and don't answer to us. Don't be like him sayian.

Oh and I knew about Apple Cider Vinegar I try it many time but result? I'm not really sure make my hair better I believe but the smell I could not continue that way maybe I put too much but man... I know a guys who use to do Apple Cider Vinegar, Onion, Garlic. he look like a redneck(no offense) but he have a lot of video on youtube WARNING he say he doesn't not use rogain but on some video he say he does lol... So he may be using Apple Cider Vinegar, Onion, Garlic and rogain. The smell is horrible the onion pass but the apple damn that's smell if you have a trick to mask that smell help us hahaha.

Also, Can you explain more on the other subject you talk about? I'm interested to share infos with you and try stuff don't let people put you down if they insult you just ignore them take your time to answer to people who want your help and want to share stuff.

Herbaliser
12-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Man this thread has gone to shit. Could a moderator just end it. 35 pages of bibble babble trash

I undertand you actually.
That is why i gave it up, since it docent matter how i present my remedy since itīs natural and therefore questioned beyond belief.
Why do guys think i posted it in the first place? Just because i reversed my hair loss, that is the simple reason, and i did not have a clue how serious hair loss was for people, and the industry behind it.

Herbaliser
12-15-2015, 01:31 PM

Oh my, you really are a pathetic person.
Eagle "as like wolf" i would presume as the alpha male you are seeking by using eagle?

The afro american person that you mentioned has a nice base that i refined a lot.
Since you already turned down my educational level by using natural ingredients, then and i could easily start debating with you?

sayian
12-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Herbaliser, please send me a mail to

n @ t u r @ l b r e @ k 13 @ g m @ i l . c o m ( no spaces between )

if you dont want your mail posted here. I wanna talk to you, cheers.

in the email @ = a

so use A's

nWo
12-16-2015, 04:45 AM
I was not meant to be disrespectful, but balding eagle insulted everyone by bashing 'natural' theories and telling that drugs work. I know people that suffered tremendously from those chemicals.

Ok, so here is my additional info and secrets :

1. I came to understand that hair cannot regrow in many people because the root is calcified and there are calcium deposits on your scalp that can be eliminated with a little apple cider vinegar. So I'll add 1tsb of apple cider vinegar in the remedy.

2. I aliminated all diary, trust me it causes inflamation and inflamation causes a lot of hairloss.

3. Blood circulation can be also improved with tom hagerty's scalp work and the japanese scalp massage

4. cayenne pepper extract

In the latest topical I made up this weekend I actually added some ACV to the mix. There are some suggestions it may help with calcification but no hard facts. Either way its good for inflammation, dandruff and balancing ph levels.

Lots of good research based on cayenne, but I've never seen any success stories from anyone whos used it, in fact results have been more negative if anything.

I tried the Japanese massage for exactly one year and it had a very negative effect on my hair. Im yet to see anyone else have any significant results from this.

sayian
12-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Another secret :) :

Stop coffee forever / tea :

Anyways let's come to the topic.

I posted a new topic about coffee and hair loss months ago, way before this PGD2 study. I basically said whenever I drank coffee I endured a shed for few days along with scalp itch. At that time I thought it could have been caffeine. But even drinking decaf produced similar results. I agaian thought it must be the caffeine because even decaf coffee is not completely free of caffeine. I thought I must have developed sensitivity to even small amounts of caffeine. When I posted this a lot of people rejected my association between hair loss and coffee. "The hair you lose has been dead for months" , "nothing can shed hair in two days" ,etc.
It is very hard to convince people. I knew EVERYTIME I drank coffee it followed with itching and rapid shed.

I am not 100% sure but this new research about PGD2 may have solved part of the puzzle. May be all who knows. There are long discussions about this on other hair forums. Some people pointed the Niacin PGD2 connection. Apparently niacin DOES cause production of PGD2, which in turn is involved in hair loss.

Call it ignorance , up until today I did not know Coffee is one of the highest if not the highest food source of NIACIN. And it looks like decaf coffee may have even more Niacin. This can be the missing factor in my hair loss. My experience with coffee could be an additional piece of evidence that also reinforces the PGD2 theory that some scientists are suggesting now.

Coffee with loads of niacin would massivly increase the PGD2 levels on scalp which in turn would cause inflammation (itching) and hair shed.

Herbaliser
12-19-2015, 10:29 AM
Herbaliser, please send me a mail to

n @ t u r @ l b r e @ k 13 @ g m @ i l . c o m ( no spaces between )

if you dont want your mail posted here. I wanna talk to you, cheers.

in the email @ = a

so use A's

nicole.weezer@yahoo.se

my email.

Ulti1
12-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Very mature. What can I say. I was telling him my secrets just to let him tell you or not if he considered them not good enough. I care for all... but whatever. Maybe I should also stop telling what I know.

Go ahead and stop posting your magical secrets. Nothing you said is a secret and I already knew anyways. Calling it a secret and withholding information only makes you look like you're trying to profit off something or make a stupid ebook.

You have to privately talk to herbaliser because you don't want anyone to hear your secrets. It's rediculous.

If you actually cared about anyone on this thread you wouldn't be withholding information on your secret.

Ulti1
12-19-2015, 10:53 AM
He won't share any info until you can buy sayians ebook for 9.99 on amazon. It's called natural break "my secrets"

Btw, cayenne extract is a double edged sword. I'm sure with your masters in google you can figure that out

Herbaliser
12-19-2015, 11:03 AM
Go ahead and stop posting your magical secrets. Nothing you said is a secret and I already knew anyways. Calling it a secret and withholding information only makes you look like you're trying to profit off something or make a stupid ebook.

You have to privately talk to herbaliser because you don't want anyone to hear your secrets. It's rediculous.

My simple secret is.
Take 1,5 dl of olive oil and 1,5 dl pumpkin seed oil in a pot.
Take a big handful of Pau D'Arco, and 5 bags of matcha green tea, and heat it without boiling for at least 15 minutes.

Put it in a air tight glass jar and store in the fridge.
When you actually use the remedy:
(Take a mortel: pour in a bunch of coriander leaves and rosemary (fresh) and open a green tea bag also to pour in, mush them really good together to a paste")

Take about 3 tsp of the oil created from mentioned above into a small bowl, and pour in the paste and stir.
Add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp coconut milk and stir really good again and finally 3 tsp of dr.bronners non perfume soap and stir again.

I use flax oil on my hair before putting on the remedy, since it will flow down directly on your scalp.
Leave it on your scalp as long as you want, since the soap will leave crust on your scalp and the remedy will stay intact towards your scalp.
(No shower cap!)

allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
12-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Don't forget to add frog's legs and a unicorn's horn.

sayian
12-19-2015, 12:50 PM
My simple secret is.
Take a big handful of Pau D'Arco, and 5 bags of matcha green tea, and heat it without boiling for at least 15 minutes.

(Take a mortel: pour in a bunch of coriander leaves and rosemary (fresh) and open a green tea bag also to pour in, mush them really good together to a paste")

Take about 3 tsp of the oil created from mentioned above into a small bowl, and pour in the paste and stir.
Add 1 tsp coconut oil, 3 tsp coconut milk and stir really good again and finally 3 tsp of dr.bronners non perfume soap and stir again.

I use flax oil on my hair before putting on the remedy, since it will flow down directly on your scalp.
Leave it on your scalp as long as you want, since the soap will leave crust on your scalp and the remedy will stay intact towards your scalp.
(No shower cap!)

Why no more shower cap ?
Alex

Herbaliser
12-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Think about it.
Do you actually think there is or ever going to be a synthetic magical pill for our bodies acceptants?
There is a common symbiosis with the vaccination campaign for example, that actually decreases your own natural defense mechanism instead, and therefore sides.

Quiet incredible when i started juicing fresh greens for about a year ago, and i have not even experienced a simple flue and my pollen allergy disappeared also.
Makes sense now with my anti fungal,viral topical combined with my green intake now, since you cannot fool your body thinking otherwise.

Herbaliser
12-21-2015, 03:35 PM
Maybe this approach that i posted before.
Come on guys think about it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oupmuHVtChM

jamesst11
12-21-2015, 04:03 PM
Think about it.
Do you actually think there is or ever going to be a synthetic magical pill for our bodies acceptants?
There is a common symbiosis with the vaccination campaign for example, that actually decreases your own natural defense mechanism instead, and therefore sides.

Quiet incredible when i started juicing fresh greens for about a year ago, and i have not even experienced a simple flue and my pollen allergy disappeared also.
Makes sense now with my anti fungal,viral topical combined with my green intake now, since you cannot fool your body thinking otherwise.

I am confused... are you now telling us you're against vaccinations?

Herbaliser
12-21-2015, 04:17 PM
I am confused... are you now telling us you're against vaccinations?

Of course i am, like we should be.
Just an resemblance of our confusion, that we are actually lowering our natural resistance.
Just pop a pill for everything, and soon a pill just to wake up further ahead, and you should now by now what iīm meaning.

Herbaliser
12-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Get a good a slow juicer as a kick start for the topical.
Put in organic celery, cucumber, and spinach, simple as that, and your hair will boost enormously.

sayian
12-22-2015, 06:14 AM
Herbaliser, I emailed you few days ago.

Btw. why no more shower cap ? is it better without it ?

Vic
12-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Think about it.

Hi herbaliser, have you made a thread with your treatment method, pics and everything all in 1 area?
Some of the things you use are actually very strong natural PGD2 blockers.
And as I've said before but you mistakenly thought I was being sarcastic, I am all for the natural path and agree with your thoughts on almost everything from big Pharma to vaccines.
It would be great if you took the time to put it all in one place for us. Thanks.

Herbaliser
12-24-2015, 02:23 AM
Hi herbaliser, have you made a thread with your treatment method, pics and everything all in 1 area?
Some of the things you use are actually very strong natural PGD2 blockers.
And as I've said before but you mistakenly thought I was being sarcastic, I am all for the natural path and agree with your thoughts on almost everything from big Pharma to vaccines.
It would be great if you took the time to put it all in one place for us. Thanks.

Hi Vic,

I just installed power point so i can put the explanation with pictures, and turn them as jpeg.
Bought a new batch so i can explain from the beginning.

I still have very nice regrowth.

sayian
12-27-2015, 11:36 AM
I have some questions.

1. I repeat the same question that I asked 2 times : Why should we dont use shower cap anymore ?
2. Can I put the remedy to the freezer and if so, will it not oxidize in the freezer ?

sayian
12-27-2015, 11:48 AM
I have some questions.

1. I repeat the same question that I asked 2 times : Why should we dont use shower cap anymore ?
2. Can I put the remedy to the freezer and if so, will it not oxidize in the freezer ?

HairHealth88
01-05-2016, 03:56 AM
Natural remedies do work today and are lot effective. Some of the natural remedies for hair loss are:
1) Indian Gooseberry: For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, of which a deficiency in the body can cause hair loss.
2) Fenugreek: Fenugreek, also known as methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles.
3) Onion juice: Onion juice helps treat hair loss due to its high sulfur content, which helps improve blood circulation to the hair follicles, regenerate hair follicles and reduce inflammation.
4) Licorice root: Licorice root is another herb that prevents hair loss and further damage to the hair. The mollifying properties of licorice roots open the pores, soothe the scalp and help get rid of irritations like dry flakes. This remedy is good for dandruff, hair loss and baldness.

Onion Knight
01-05-2016, 07:27 AM
It's 2016 and I think this treath is dead.

Herbaliser doesn't fully understand English so, he misread a lot of stuff and get angry... He go around bashing chemical solution for his own pleasure to confuse people. Also he stole method from other and bait us with it and never show us how to do it.

Anyway, he will never post his how to do list. For Christ sakes it doesn't take 1 month and + to do a how to do list. And this guy being a jerk to a lot of people. He insults people because they find chemical solution what the hell let them be who are you anyway! I honestly don't like him.

Anyway, no putting everything on your head won't make it better a lot of random oil won't be good and people will give up. I don't know if someone read this but.. Honestly if you want the how to do list of Herbaliser that he never did, I did my own how to do list and I got the same mixture as him so it's work, go on page 25.

Also, Go on internet and try to figure out what is the hair loss so you can understand and try to beat it. But brothers don't forget this... If theses forum exist is because is really hard to beat it and putting random stuff egg,oil,salade,lemon,banana,onions,tabasco, urine(yes seriously), mom's spaghetti??? Ice cream??? Bagel??? Waffle??? Man don't put that you see it make no sense. Put only natural stuff that is proved to work.

sayian
01-07-2016, 05:50 PM
I don`t want to bash / insult Herbaliser in any way. I just want some answers.

Here I ask again :

I have some questions.

1. Why should we dont use shower cap anymore ? it is more effective with or without shower cap ?
2. Can I put the remedy to the freezer and if so, will it not oxidize in the freezer ? how long can I keep in the freezer ?
3. Why you have eliminated EMU oil ? isn't it the most penetrable oil that goes to all layers of skin ?

sayian
01-07-2016, 05:50 PM
I don`t want to bash / insult Herbaliser in any way. I just want some answers.

Here I ask again :

I have some questions.

1. Why should we dont use shower cap anymore ? it is more effective with or without shower cap ?
2. Can I put the remedy to the freezer and if so, will it not oxidize in the freezer ? how long can I keep in the freezer ?
3. Why you have eliminated EMU oil ? isn't it the most penetrable oil that goes to all layers of skin ?

BaldingEagle
01-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Best possible hair regimen if you refuse to go chemical in my opinion is:

Saw palmetto. Inhibits some DHT, possible sexual sides even though it's natural.
Peppermint oil twice daily on scalp. Study showed it as effective as 2% minox in mice.
Oral castor oil 1ml. Possible minor thickening.
Emu oil for inflammatory aid.

These four items at least have solid anecdotal evidence or animal based studies, beats throwing random stuff on the stove and pouring it on your head.

Disclaimer:

I'm on finasteride and minoxidil and I personally don't believe it's possible to keep hair with a purely natural approach. Just giving some suggestions based on more than guesswork.

burtandernie
01-07-2016, 06:45 PM
Best possible hair regimen if you refuse to go chemical in my opinion is:

Saw palmetto. Inhibits some DHT, possible sexual sides even though it's natural.
Peppermint oil twice daily on scalp. Study showed it as effective as 2% minox in mice.
Oral castor oil 1ml. Possible minor thickening.
Emu oil for inflammatory aid.

These four items at least have solid anecdotal evidence or animal based studies, beats throwing random stuff on the stove and pouring it on your head.

Disclaimer:

I'm on finasteride and minoxidil and I personally don't believe it's possible to keep hair with a purely natural approach. Just giving some suggestions based on more than guesswork.

Yeah this sounds reasonable. I tried saw palmetto a long time ago and personally I do think it has some effect. What it does for hair I dont know so I dropped it and just said if I go that route id rather go propecia and know it works verses guessing.

Mincepie
03-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Hi everyone,
I've read some answers and believe what Herbaliser says.
Anything new ?

Baldcured
03-24-2016, 03:18 AM
Chemicals are not good for hair. Only natural products are the way to restore hair. I have had my own experience

thechamp
03-24-2016, 03:30 AM
Chemicals are not good for hair. Only natural products are the way to restore hair. I have had my own experience

What's your wxperince ? What you use ?

Herbaliser
03-24-2016, 12:49 PM
Long time ago.
It seems that dead hair follicles is a myth, since itīs the small vellus hairs that can start reproducing real hair like a new born baby.

Just changed my method a little, since my gut said i was in the right direction, and i simplified it more by using the key ingredients orally instead.
Looks strange though when itīs blended with so called dead hair, and it grows way faster.

thechamp
03-24-2016, 04:56 PM
Long time ago.
It seems that dead hair follicles is a myth, since itīs the small vellus hairs that can start reproducing real hair like a new born baby.

Just changed my method a little, since my gut said i was in the right direction, and i simplified it more by using the key ingredients orally instead.
Looks strange though when itīs blended with so called dead hair, and it grows way faster.

What's something we can just chuck in a blender and out in our heads and get results ?

BaldingEagle
03-24-2016, 06:00 PM
What's something we can just chuck in a blender and out in our heads and get results ?

Semen.

No blender necessary.

thechamp
03-24-2016, 11:22 PM
Any way herballizer ignore bald eagle I had more success with olive oil shampoo than with nizoral , so tell me what you use .

Soonbald
03-25-2016, 03:01 AM
this guy herbaliser had some sort of deficency in his body..that made his hair not grow at all..just look at his hair it was dry brittle and very receeded..he started eating more healthy "juicing" and took his sea weed powder that contains lots of vitamins his hair got better...and then added some oils on his scalp that helped the hair to grow better because of more "moisture" to the scalp skin.. like the naturall oils on the scalp that also helps the hair to grow which herbaliser was "lacking" hair folicles are several mm Deep into the thick layer of the scalp...there is no way that topicall oils could go Deep inside the skin and reach the hair folicle and "feed it" there is no science behind this that proves that this is the case..and now herbaliser is realising that it was the "interall" stuff that he took that helped his hair the most..and now he is saying that he is only using his "topicall treatment" internally instead..this proves that he had deficency in some vitamin/nutrient...he never had true "MPB"

sayian
03-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Herbaliser, why you gave me your email adress if you don't respond to my mails ? I emailed you twice the same email. No answer.

Also, I asked you something here, no answer. It is not nice to ignore people this way, I supported your regimen.

I have some questions.

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 08:59 AM
Since i knew (for my self) i was on to something, i started to take it internally instead for easier usage.
I just slow juice them instead, since i understood there is no point taking it externally.

All the nutrients goes into your system more effectually when you actually inhale it.
White baby vellus hairs are growing way faster then my dead hair.

Coriander, Rosemary= heavy nutrients along with helping growing hair nutrients cucumber, celery and spinach.

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 12:07 PM
this guy herbaliser had some sort of deficency in his body..that made his hair not grow at all..just look at his hair it was dry brittle and very receeded..he started eating more healthy "juicing" and took his sea weed powder that contains lots of vitamins his hair got better...and then added some oils on his scalp that helped the hair to grow better because of more "moisture" to the scalp skin.. like the naturall oils on the scalp that also helps the hair to grow which herbaliser was "lacking" hair folicles are several mm Deep into the thick layer of the scalp...there is no way that topicall oils could go Deep inside the skin and reach the hair folicle and "feed it" there is no science behind this that proves that this is the case..and now herbaliser is realising that it was the "interall" stuff that he took that helped his hair the most..and now he is saying that he is only using his "topicall treatment" internally instead..this proves that he had deficency in some vitamin/nutrient...he never had true "MPB"

Or maybe i did my simple math, since i had what was it called again hereditary MPB.
Due to your high knowledge, then please share with us what is male pattern baldness?

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 01:02 PM
Probably i put this video before, but itīs says a lot.
My recipe is more extreme though,

sayian
03-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Probably i put this video before, but itīs says a lot.
My recipe is more extreme though,

Why you ignore my questions mate ?

Herbaliser
03-26-2016, 11:55 PM
Why you ignore my questions mate ?

Iīm sorry for my lack of responding, and a major part is that we have been moving, work etc...
You can mail my anytime, and i will definitely respond.

Herbaliser
03-27-2016, 12:06 AM
Herbaliser, why you gave me your email adress if you don't respond to my mails ? I emailed you twice the same email. No answer.

Also, I asked you something here, no answer. It is not nice to ignore people this way, I supported your regimen.

I would not put it in the freezer, but then again it should keep the enzymes intact.
You could juice the major ingredients, and use the topical couple times a week to make it more effective.

Soonbald
03-27-2016, 11:43 AM
MPB is genetic sensitivity to DHT that shrinks the hair folicle...you are growing better hair and new hair with topicall and internall vitamins?? how is that even possible?? you are not doing anything against "DHT"... explain to me why people that use finasteride get new hair or stops their hairloss entirely WITHOUT putting salad on their heads and drinking fruit juice everyday LOL...if it was only that simple herbaliser..you are just lucky to get results from this..you are the ONLY person on this thread that have gotten results from this "regimen"

burtandernie
03-29-2016, 03:31 PM
The natural cure for MPB is very simple. In fact most men eventually get cured naturally by going bald just as nature intended. So if you want to be cured naturally you may as well just leave the forums and go live your life as a happy bald man.

Herbaliser
03-30-2016, 11:20 AM
MPB is genetic sensitivity to DHT that shrinks the hair folicle...you are growing better hair and new hair with topicall and internall vitamins?? how is that even possible?? you are not doing anything against "DHT"... explain to me why people that use finasteride get new hair or stops their hairloss entirely WITHOUT putting salad on their heads and drinking fruit juice everyday LOL...if it was only that simple herbaliser..you are just lucky to get results from this..you are the ONLY person on this thread that have gotten results from this "regimen"

So everybody trying this is also using a low rpm juicer, along with the topical?
Has nothing to do with luck, and due to our laziness it became an industry.

That is the society of today, we are trying to fool our system for every smallest possible reason.
Strangely my regime also improved my health, but then again what was it again DHT "LOL"

Please keep inhaling your pills, and hope for the best upstairs and downstairs.

Stanley Donald
03-30-2016, 11:43 AM
From all my years in the business and talking with ethical MDs.. I know of no herbal.. Vitamin.. Exercise stuff to put on your head to make hair grow. And except for the few medically approved products.. remember that any non medical liquids.. creams.. jells.. Whatever. YOU ARE JUST PUTTING IT ON DEAD HAIR.
Hope this helps.

Herbaliser
03-30-2016, 12:14 PM
From all my years in the business and talking with ethical MDs.. I know of no herbal.. Vitamin.. Exercise stuff to put on your head to make hair grow. And except for the few medically approved products.. remember that any non medical liquids.. creams.. jells.. Whatever. YOU ARE JUST PUTTING IT ON DEAD HAIR.
Hope this helps.

And the worst part with non supplemental natural ingredients is there is no gain in it, so nobody is going to bother to spend money on trials that cannot be patented.
Can you share us your experience with ethical MDīs, and their studies of natural ingredients?

Soonbald
03-30-2016, 02:21 PM
like if a slow rpm juicer will give you MUCH better results than a fast rpm juicer give me a damn break here...you still get lots of vitamins from a fast rpm juicer dont be silly..you mean if I buy a "slow" EXPENSIVE juicer I get regrowth? hahaah ya sure...actually juicing is BAD you should EAT THE FRUIT WHOLE you also want the fruit "meat" and the "SKIN" cucumbers got most silica in the SKIN so juicing it will give you alot less silica.. I have been jucing with a fast rmp juicer for months now..is my hair better? I would say yes slightly.. I also eat whole cucumbers aswell for the good silica..the topicall I tried 5 times or so and everytime it made me shed alot of hairs so I gave it up..whats weird is that you used emu oil and castor oil Before and you got results...then all of a sudden you skipped those two oils and added new oils such as pumpkin seed oil and Pau D'Arco "tea" into the mix..and still got results...this means that the emu oil and the castor oil truely didnt do anything..it was only the coconut oil, coconut milk, olive oil, green tea, and coriander leaves that benefited your scalp..keep in mind none of these oils are proven to penetrate Deep enough to the folicle..you said at first that the juicing DID give you better hair..then you add that the topicall oils made your hair grow even "better" you can never know this maybe it was the juicing that has done all the job..it just took longer time to go into "over drive" so to speak..btw my dad Thinks you are silly.. you cant cure MPB with fruit juice and a mix of random unproven oils and that coriander thing is just silly in my opinion

Soonbald
03-30-2016, 02:34 PM
here you can read about slow vs fast juicers its all BS marketing scam http://www.ukjuicers.com/info/slow-juicer-vs-fast-juicer-consumer-report-a14

Soonbald
03-30-2016, 03:09 PM
any updates Brock? did you try herbalisers regimen and did it work?

Stanley Donald
03-30-2016, 04:39 PM
I'm happy to get a response--just 45 minutes after joining the group. I remember the doctor I worked with told me my hair, your hair..anyone's hair is dead keratin--as soon as you see it on the scalp. Putting lotions, different shampoos ,, from $1.00 to crazy $25.00 or more only smooths out the dead keratin . In my experience I was always upset when women came in for a consultation and would spend anything to help their thinning hair. Most women were not diagnosed by our MD to be a good candidate because of their diffuse thinning. I would tell them non medically that if they had dark hair they should consider lightning it to mask the thinning. I would also tell them about a product called Toppic (not sure of spelling) that cost about $20,00 and could be sprinkled on a thinning area and make the hair look often fantastic .Oh and the Toppic would last about 6 months. I recently saw it over the counter at the Bed Bath and Beyond cosmetic area.. Hope this is helpful .

sayian
03-31-2016, 06:59 AM
Please herbaliser tell me again how to heat the oils. I have olive oil, castor oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut oil and coconut milk. Should I mix them all and heat them 10 min then apply it to my hair hot ? or I should mix them all and heat 15 min then wait until normal temperature and apply them to my hair ?

thanks

Stanley Donald
03-31-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi ..great Herbal advice..I would try to be a little careful with the pumpkin oil. You want to avoid any facial drippings that could cause a ”Tumpish” orange glow to your face. Also any leftover drippings can be used for internal cleansing. ..And if you take your show on the road.. I'll see you in Boston

JohnMPB
03-31-2016, 05:22 PM
Thanks for solving mpb herbaliser

Soonbald
03-31-2016, 05:59 PM
Thanks for solving mpb herbaliser

haha I saw what u did there xD

Jedgreen
04-01-2016, 03:45 AM
I didn't try Herbaliser's regimen but I can assure that quitting smoking and eating healthy and using keto shampoo and EO, has improved the quality of my scalp (no more dryness) and I have "some" regrowth on my previously completely bald scalp. Do I actual regrow "my hair"? No, it would be foolish to think so. But there is absolutely a difference and I do think that some people trying finasteride and minox without much success could maybe have success if they change their regimen.

Herbaliser
04-01-2016, 11:58 AM
haha I saw what u did there xD

Yours desperation is obvious by your sarcasm, and desperation to find a a so called cure, since itīs not treatment for you.
Isn't it quiet amazing that we nowadays can inhale pills, for every possible illness, shallowness since we cannot take care of our selves anymore?

As you explained Soonbald "MPB is genetic sensitivity to DHT that shrinks the hair folicle" i think you have elaborate?
The gaining industry surely made it clear due to the huge profits, and puppets like FDA and you swallow it for two reasons cash and shallow desperation.
But then again itīs only 2016, so keep your hopes up for the magic cure.

JohnMPB
04-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Herbaliser for moderator!

burtandernie
04-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Your arguing that androgens do not play a role in MPB?

Herbaliser
04-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Your arguing that androgens do not play a role in MPB?

Iīf it means hopeless genes and DHT something, so yeas iīm arguing.
Easy to blame genes, so why not treat it?
There is never going to be a so called cure, since hair loss is not a disease.

Soonbald
04-04-2016, 09:06 AM
I have been juicing cucumber,carrots,celleri,apples, for months now..and been eating that chorella powder or how u spell it "sea weed powder" man I have been eating healthier than I have ever done Before...and YET im losing more hair than ever Before.. I havent used the topicall treatment but doubt it will make a difference when it comes to shedding..cuz im using Another topicall and im still losing alot of hair...naturall stuff will not help every person anyway...like I said Before herbaliser got lucky but he refuses to Believe it..there are many vegans out there that are FIT go to the gym everyday and just being very healthy and yet they go bald fast as hell..and as soon as "teens" hit puberty their hairline receede due to "genetics" when men hit puberty their DHT goes SKY HIGH and they shed hairs and are bald when they hit 20...herbaliser Believe that you can cure this "hairloss gene" by juicing stuff and putting random oils on your head.. now thats FUNNY! :D

sayian
04-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Please herbaliser tell me again how to heat the oils. I have olive oil, castor oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut oil and coconut milk. Should I mix them all and heat them 10 min then apply it to my hair hot ? or I should mix them all and heat 15 min then wait until normal temperature and apply them to my hair ?

thanks

Soonbald
04-04-2016, 07:16 PM
here is a video for you herbaliser slow juicer vs fast juicer..now you can stop this nonsense about "slow juicers" being better than fast juicers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYWKqQToc0

JohnMPB
04-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Quality thread remains quality

Herbaliser
04-05-2016, 12:57 PM
here is a video for you herbaliser slow juicer vs fast juicer..now you can stop this nonsense about "slow juicers" being better than fast juicers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYWKqQToc0

Video made by the company Sage appliances, and not an impartial review from actual people, so they are just desperate to earn money.
I cant even feel sorry for your lack of knowledge, to actually open your eyes how the business works.

But then again like i said you are puppets to the industry.

sayian
04-05-2016, 01:25 PM
herbaliser tell me again how to heat the oils. I have olive oil, castor oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut oil and coconut milk. Should I mix them all and heat them 10 min then apply it to my hair hot ? or I should mix them all and heat 15 min then wait until normal temperature and apply them to my hair ?

thanks

SunriseWarrior
04-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Video made by the company Sage appliances, and not an impartial review from actual people, so they are just desperate to earn money.
I cant even feel sorry for your lack of knowledge, to actually open your eyes how the business works.

If the years fighting with hairloss taught me something, it's that nobody really knows much about it. So everyone is out there on the dollar run trying to steal money from all the desparate people who are losing their hair.

But this experience was beneficial. Now whenever I'm at doctors I became much more sceptic on the stuff they tell and give me... knowing that many of them are there just to sell the stuff.

fast juicer or slow juicer, just try to be happy with what you have, with what you are. If you are losing your hair, it's a part of you and there is nothing wrong about that.

Herbaliser's remedy unfortunately didn't help me, maybe because the hairloss progression in my case was much quicker, or maybe because I'm just a different person from him.

So you all can of course try different remedies and see if they work, but honestly, there are many other more beneficial things to do in life, than grabbing on the 2-3 hairs you may lose on your head.

Will be interesting to hear what your opinions are on this.

Soonbald
04-05-2016, 06:44 PM

You can keep up with that talk..but it dont mean much...the fact still remains fast juicers are still great and you DO get alot of nutrients from it...there is no proof anywhere that say that slow juicers gives "much more" nutrients than fast juicers..also the body dont take in all the nutrients anyway it takes a little then you pee or poop it out. dont be silly..also its called "ingest" not "inhale" your English is broken! and I really doubt that paying for an expensive slow juicer will give better results when it comes to your hair.

JohnMPB
04-05-2016, 08:04 PM
herbaliser tell me again how to heat the oils. I have olive oil, castor oil, pumpkin seed oil, coconut oil and coconut milk. Should I mix them all and heat them 10 min then apply it to my hair hot ? or I should mix them all and heat 15 min then wait until normal temperature and apply them to my hair ?

sayian
04-06-2016, 03:10 AM
Thanks man ! I hope he responds now !!!!!!!

Soonbald
04-06-2016, 11:29 AM
My simple secret is.

(No shower cap!)

notice! THE READY MADE OIL DONT NEED TO BE WARM WHEN YOU PUT IT ON YOUR SCALP

sayian
04-07-2016, 03:04 AM
Then what is the reason of heating it ?

Any science behind this ?

BaldingEagle
04-07-2016, 03:53 AM
Then what is the reason of heating it ?

Any science behind this ?

There is no science behind any of this lol...

sayian
04-07-2016, 05:40 AM
there is no science behind any of this lol...

then why i should heat the oils if i put them not heated on my scalp ?

Soonbald
04-07-2016, 12:29 PM
then why i should heat the oils if i put them not heated on my scalp ?

you heat the OILS to "infuse" them. google infused oil. but 15 min is way too long you will kill all the vitamins.. I would say heat the oils until it gets warm then stop heating it and let it cool down...then put it in a glass jar...im not doing herbalisers regimen it sounds ridiculous to put coconut milk and coriander juice on my head.. what would that do? I get the coconut oil its good for the skin and olive oil too and perhaps pumpkin seed oil but coconut MILK and CORIANDER JUICE and GREEN TEA wtf? nobody on this forum have gotten results from these random mix of oils...herbaliser improved his Health by juicing and then his hair started growing better thats all..

Herbaliser
04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
I am amazed by all the pathetic comments and it is sad to see that so few of us really understand what the key is.
What grows underneath our feet is our solution for health and hair, living enzymes that still are intakt.

Quite incredible that we still are trying to fool our system thinking otherwise, since we are lazy, and supplements, drugs can never copy the complexity of living organism.

But i feel sorry for all idiots that cannot think further, since the market made you puppets for their gaining.

JohnMPB
04-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Sorry Dr. Herbaliser, we all can't be as gifted intellectually as you. Please continue your research and let us know when you will be releasing your cure.

Many thanks from all on this forum.

Soonbald
04-09-2016, 02:56 PM
ya herbaliser is right just eat HEALTHY and get those "living enzymes" and our hair will grow back dont forget to also put random unproven oils on our heads that will give us an afro in no time.. what herbaliser dont realise is that MOST OF US that start to lose our hair..we start to eat healthy alot of fruit and vegtables and water everyday and start to exercise.. that is what most people do when they start losing their hair.well at least I DID IT...been doing it for years now...yet my hair kept falling.. herbaliser was as lazy as a mule and had bad Health...he got his act together that old mule and started being more healthy...and that helped his hair to grow..now all of a sudden he Think he found the "cure" for "male pattern baldness" which so MANY of us suffer from..not only do we suffer from hair thinning or hair shedding..but we also suffer from the SAME EXACT "GENETIC HAIRLOSS PATTERN" which has NOTHING to do with how "healthy" we are...its a "GENETIC TRAIT" millions of MEN got the same receeding pattern the same exact "HORSESHOE PATTERN" again this has nothing to do with how much "living enzymes we get in our system" notice how the hair on the sides of our head grows long and thick and so does the very back of our heads..that hair grows "healthy and thick" why is that? if lack of nutrition was the CAUSE of "MPB" then our side hair and back hair would SUFFER ASWELL! but it "DOESNT" "ony in rare cases" transplanted hairs GROW ALL YOUR LIFE" even if you eat "unhealthy" or dont exercise it still STILL KEEPS GROWING....herbalisers thinking is not rational... herbaliser Think that instead of blocking "DHT" we can just be more "healthy" so the hairs that are "sensitive" to "DHT" will be "AIDED" with the "living enzymes" as herbaliser calls it so the hair will grow much better even tho its being attacked by "DHT".. it seems herbaliser dont even Believe that the cause of MPB is due to DHT...which "IT IS" cuz otherwise avodart or finasteride or castration wouldnt work at all..."CASTRATION" cures "MPB" 100% btw!

Soonbald
04-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Since i knew (for my self) i was on to something, i started to take it internally instead for easier usage.
I just slow juice them instead, since i understood there is no point taking it externally.

All the nutrients goes into your system more effectually when you actually inhale it.

Coriander, Rosemary= heavy nutrients along with helping growing hair nutrients cucumber, celery and spinach.

So this means that the topicall treatment was all bullshit? it was the "internall" stuff that helped the most right? but ofc... tell me do you still use the topicall treatment or do you just EAT the topicall treatment now instead of putting it on your head? you wrote "since I understood there is no point taking it externally"

EXACTLY...

sayian
04-12-2016, 08:43 AM

Is this true, herbaliser ?

The whole topical treatment is useless if you ingest all the topical ?

JohnMPB
04-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Is this true, herbaliser ?

The whole topical treatment is useless if you ingest all the topical ?

Lol Herbaliser has you on full ignore mode

sayian
04-13-2016, 06:39 AM
I SPENT ALL MY SALARY IN THIS TOPICAL POTION.

I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS USELESS TO APPLY IT ON MY SCALP

or I can drink it

Soonbald
04-15-2016, 04:11 AM
I SPENT ALL MY SALARY IN THIS TOPICAL POTION.

I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS USELESS TO APPLY IT ON MY SCALP

or I can drink it

I Heard of a guy that used topicall "OILS" for "5" years on "immortal hair forum".. that guy was all naturall and desperate to keep his hair..he had no results whatsoever with his "topicall oils" and this guy was an expert in this field. topicall oils AT BEST it can kill fungus on the scalp reduce dandruff and decrease inflammation.. you must use a slow juicer and put in good stuff and do the topicall treatment for better scalp Health thats it. but keep in mind nobody on this forum have gotten results from this.. but all you can do is at least TRY. if it fails then try another regimen..

Herbaliser
04-15-2016, 01:50 PM
Sayian please look at my earlier posts, for crying out loud how to apply or drink nutrients.

And for JohnMPB and others, you bare just puppets to the industry, and swallowing everything since they made you think itīs a cure.
Can i use the word idiots one more time, and maybe you should reflect how this page works for gaining (on the right side)

Soonbald
04-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Sayian please look at my earlier posts, for crying out loud how to apply or drink nutrients.

And for JohnMPB and others, you bare just puppets to the industry, and swallowing everything since they made you think itīs a cure.
Can i use the word idiots one more time, and maybe you should reflect how this page works for gaining (on the right side)

you are the idiot here that Believe that being "healthy" is the cure of a genetic condition called "male pattern baldness" you never had "MPB" even if you did have it your hair folicles certainly arent sensitive to the hormone we call "DHT"

JohnMPB
04-16-2016, 09:35 AM

Herbaliser,
The one, the only....all it took was one man to solve male pattern baldness. You are truly a legend. All those scientists spending billions of dollars and countless hours are nothing next to u. Only if they knew juicing and drinking oils was the real cure....what a shame. I am honored you mentioned me in your post.

Your English is perfect. You must also be a literary professor at an Ivy league school on your spare time when not coming up with cures for mpb.

Herbaliser
04-16-2016, 10:27 AM
There is no cure, and never will be one.
My simple treatment is to use pumpkin seed oil on my scalp for moisturizing, and then extract the coriander, rosemary from my juicer and applying it directly.
Itīs all about getting the nutrients directly before it oxides-es (enzymes).

Jedgreen
04-18-2016, 08:21 AM
No one is an idiot for talking about natural treatment and no one is an idiot for talking genetics. We all know everyone is different. And if your genetic is making you VERY sensitive to DHT, then just being healthy can't work for you. BUT if your genetic is making you just a bit sensitive to DHT, THEN maybe having a bad health is the last drop that can make you grow a MPB. In this case things like stopping smoking, eating healthy and following a natural hair treatment can work.
It can't work for everyone but it worths a try. In my opinion, one should always start by trying to have a perfect health to see how things go before trying to add anything like natural treatments, then keto, then, minox, then fin, then try to shave head then surgery.
I am conviced that some people can stop MBP by just being healthy. Who? People who don't have a healthy life style and whose genetic is balancing on the wrong side.

Soonbald
04-18-2016, 11:01 AM
well...im the only one in my family that bald this fast and this Young...I was a NW2 at age 23..now im way worse than Before at age 28.. I never smoke never drink never eat candy or bad stuff just normal healthy food chicken vegtables rice drink only water "for years"..sure I never really exercised "im still very skinny" but I just started...and also started juicing thanks to herabliser I actually got my new juicer today the optimum 500 and its FUN to use.. but im losing more hair than ever now 50+hairs in the shower.. I wont give up just yet..but the odds are not looking good..if I go bald then I go bald thats Life..not everybody can be lucky in Life and be happy..some uf us needs to be miserable or there wouldnt be any suicidal people in this world

nainamarmmklinik
04-19-2016, 06:40 AM
Indian Gooseberry -

The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.

1.Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
2.Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
3.Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.

BaldingEagle
04-19-2016, 06:58 AM
Again for the millionth time, your natural healthy path determined by your genetic markers is to lose hair.

The only way to put any real dent into a genetic mandate is with powerful drugs that will probably have some side effect on you.

You don't have to take them if it's not worth it to you, but stop being complete Neanderthals thinking any natural treatment is even close to strong enough to overpower gene markers.

This is speaking as someone with a masters in molecular biology, not some conspiracy theorist touting a secret home remedy for a problem that's been around as long as humans and apparently nobody noticed a natural cure except him.

You would think anyone believing this are on far stronger drugs than Propecia to be that ****ing stupid.

JohnMPB
04-19-2016, 09:04 AM
Indian Gooseberry -

The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.

1.Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
2.Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly. Cover your hair with a shower cap.
3.Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning.

4. Smell like crap and stain your bed

Soonbald
04-19-2016, 03:59 PM
this guy needs to chill with the "enzymes" you cant mix pumpkin seed oil with "juice" taken from a juicer and apply it on the scalp believing it will penetrate the skin/folicles and "feed" the hairs, OIL and JUICE do NOT mix together...this is not possible at all.. herbaliser sorry but you are truely delusional and you are trolling us all with fake pics and results...you must be or you are a nuthead for sure..

JohnMPB
04-19-2016, 11:26 PM
this guy needs to chill with the "enzymes" you cant mix pumpkin seed oil with "juice" taken from a juicer and apply it on the scalp believing it will penetrate the skin/folicles and "feed" the hairs, OIL and JUICE do NOT mix together...this is not possible at all.. herbaliser sorry but you are truely delusional and you are trolling us all with fake pics and results...you must be or you are a nuthead for sure..

Lol there's pics in this thread? Can you tell me what page?

Notcoolanymore
04-20-2016, 03:29 AM
Pages 2,4 and 7 have some good ones.

Soonbald
04-20-2016, 08:01 AM
Lol there's pics in this thread? Can you tell me what page?

go to page 39...you can clearly see new vellus baby hairs growing...hmmm.. but his Health improved after juicing and he said himself that juicing DID help his hair..but then when he added topical oils with coriander then his hair grew much faster and better.. one guy tried his regimen and it did "not" work for him..all you can do is try if you are desperate enough that is :)

Alk
04-23-2016, 09:46 AM
good info, thanks

JohnMPB
04-23-2016, 01:01 PM
In all seriousness, if it's working for him (and it looks like it is) then herby should continue. My guess would be he has/had a scalp issue that his topical addresses in one way or another. He's also spent quite a bit of time documenting everything here for others benefit.- which is much appreciated.

However, for herby to keep slamming people who want to use fda approved treatments is uncalled for. Most people have mpb and want to try the most proven and scientifically backed medicines that increase their chances of success.

Herbaliser
04-24-2016, 02:00 AM
In all seriousness, if it's working for him (and it looks like it is) then herby should continue. My guess would be he has/had a scalp issue that his topical addresses in one way or another. He's also spent quite a bit of time documenting everything here for others benefit.- which is much appreciated.

However, for herby to keep slamming people who want to use fda approved treatments is uncalled for. Most people have mpb and want to try the most proven and scientifically backed medicines that increase their chances of success.

What iīm tired of is that FDA docent approve natural resources, as treatments and they really should take away the F.
Itīs about money and thatīs it, so itīs gold for the companies when they get their approval, since people believe itīs safe when itīs FDA approved.

Itīs scary since we are so weak to make our own conclusions, and the industry takes care of us.
They are puppets.

Vic
04-24-2016, 07:46 AM
What iīm tired of is that FDA docent approve natural resources, as treatments and they really should take away the F.
Itīs about money and thatīs it, so itīs gold for the companies when they get their approval, since people believe itīs safe when itīs FDA approved.

Itīs scary since we are so weak to make our own conclusions, and the industry takes care of us.
They are puppets.

Anyone who's done their own research on the FDA knows this statement to be 100% FACT!
The FDA is an arm of BIG Pharma.
CEO's of Pharma corps somehow get elected to lead FDA research on their Pharma Corp drugs.
Take the time and do a simple Google search on the matter.

Soonbald
04-24-2016, 12:15 PM
I use my own topicall now and it "kills" my shedding...but herbaliser really confuses me and the rest of us..he keeps changing his recipe all the damn time..he used castor oil and emu oil at the start, then he removed those and then started using pumpkin seed oil all of a sudden, and then added some other stuff like that paul d acro tea and rosmary...and now all of a sudden he say he only use pumpkin seed oil for "moisturizing" and then apply coriander and rosmary juice from his juicer and apply it directly on his scalp... like WTF?? I bet any oil works as long as it contains the necessary vitamins for the scalp/hair..

JohnMPB
04-24-2016, 01:09 PM
Anyone who's done their own research on the FDA knows this statement to be 100% FACT!
The FDA is an arm of BIG Pharma.
CEO's of Pharma corps somehow get elected to lead FDA research on their Pharma Corp drugs.
Take the time and do a simple Google search on the matter.

Guys,
Any multi BILLION dollar industry is going to have some shady people or business practices....name one that doesn't- it's just a part of capitalism. On the flip side, there are probably many scientists/technical folks/business folks that truly care and want to help the patient in need. So while I agree the FDA isn't a bullet proof organization, it's the best we have and at least it's helped bring some sanity to the hairloss industry that's known to run rampant with snake oil salesman.

Soonbald
04-24-2016, 06:42 PM
forget that I said Before that you cannot "feed" your hair folicles by applying oils or whatever onto your scalp...I Went from shedding 70+ hairs when oiling my hair to just 10+ hairs and in the shower from 25-45 hairs to 2-4 hairs...my topicall oil works wonders..I do use some coriander and rosmary leaves as herbaliser is using but im also using other stuff.. I will update later in a few months to see how it goes..but from shedding alot of hair to very Little after using my topicall...is a "good" sign..

JohnMPB
04-24-2016, 11:55 PM
forget that I said Before that you cannot "feed" your hair folicles by applying oils or whatever onto your scalp...I Went from shedding 70+ hairs when oiling my hair to just 10+ hairs and in the shower from 25-45 hairs to 2-4 hairs...my topicall oil works wonders..I do use some coriander and rosmary leaves as herbaliser is using but im also using other stuff.. I will update later in a few months to see how it goes..but from shedding alot of hair to very Little after using my topicall...is a "good" sign..

Do you use any other treatments?

Soonbald
04-25-2016, 12:43 AM
no I dont use other treatments..this topicall IS responsible for my reduced hair shedding 100% no doubt in my mind...this topicall has actually worked for many other guys...I saw Before and after Pictures of one dude great regrowth after just 3 weeks...and read comments on Youtube from guys getting regrowth or thickening..one guy said he was NW3 used this topicall for 5 months and regrew alot of his hair back he was very very happy also recently saw a comment from a guy on Another video he said he regrew alot of hair and said that naturall treatments is better than minox and crap...it really works its very simple treatment too and an OLD ONE...but I just add some olive oil for "better penetration" and some essential oils to the mix..and I couldnt help but to also add coriander and rosmary "juice" because it seems to work for herbaliser but I bet it would even work without coriander and rosmary "juice" at least this topicall has gotten WAYYYY more credit than herbalisers topicall nobody on this thread has said that this topicall works...I have read dozens of guys getting some kind of result from this topicall on youtube...and im just 1 week into this topicall and it has litteraly KILLED my hair shedding..hair feels stronger too..

Herbaliser
04-27-2016, 11:16 AM
To simplify the remedy, I use the juicer instead to apply it on my scalp.
I simply apply organic coconut oil, or pumpkin seed oil first on my hair.

Then i extract the juice from coriander, rosemary leaves and massage it on my scalp afterwords.
The rosemary helps the coriander to penetrate the skin easier, and oils helps your hair not to dry out.

Herbaliser
04-27-2016, 11:50 AM
To simplify the remedy, I use the juicer instead to apply it on my scalp.
I simply apply organic coconut oil, or pumpkin seed oil first on my hair.

Then i extract the juice from coriander, rosemary leaves and massage it on my scalp afterwords.
The rosemary helps the coriander to penetrate the skin easier, and oils helps your hair not to dry out.

Sorry forgot to mention.
Look at our jaw structure, and make your conclusion what in the food chain we are supposed to eat.

And donīt give me the answer that you have friends that eat healthy, since we have not even scratched the surface of growing food.
How come? could it be the meat industry that has to feed the animals with genetically modified soybeans, since the market is too big to feed them with natural food, due to areal, and economical reasons itīs impossible.

And then comes the other gaining industry, to help us with the lack of nutrients that above food docent give us, but then a again you cannot fool your body to think otherwise, and for me itīs incredible that we are still so stupid, and just playing along as puppets to the industry.

JohnMPB
04-30-2016, 11:23 PM
Sorry forgot to mention.
Look at our jaw structure, and make your conclusion what in the food chain we are supposed to eat.

And donīt give me the answer that you have friends that eat healthy, since we have not even scratched the surface of growing food.
How come? could it be the meat industry that has to feed the animals with genetically modified soybeans, since the market is too big to feed them with natural food, due to areal, and economical reasons itīs impossible.

And then comes the other gaining industry, to help us with the lack of nutrients that above food docent give us, but then a again you cannot fool your body to think otherwise, and for me itīs incredible that we are still so stupid, and just playing along as puppets to the industry.

Can you explain what exactly in our jaw structure points out what we should eat? I'm lost herby

dm90
05-03-2016, 09:05 PM
Can you explain what exactly in our jaw structure points out what we should eat? I'm lost herby

Herb wouldn't understand evolutionary biology if it slapped him in the face with juice and oil.

dm90
05-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Ok, I apologize that was a bit harsh its just you see, I studied computational biology/bioinformatics in graduate school and ill need a lot more variables than cattle fed with genetically modified soybeans if I am to discover the mystery of our jaw structure. Look its all in good fun

Fidelty
05-04-2016, 12:34 PM
I can easily share my refined remedy with pictures, and John MPB there is no natural forum, since everything is supplemental.
So moderator i would appreciate you opinion, why you closed my?

Soonbald
05-04-2016, 01:31 PM
You should register on immortalhair herb...this isnt the forum for you, and you know it.

Winston
05-04-2016, 03:05 PM
Herbaliser/Fidelty,

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service (https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/12805-Forum-Posting-Rules-Terms-of-Service?p=126975#post126975). Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification. Besides your previous violations, creating duplicate accounts is in direct violation of our TOS.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

JohnMPB
05-04-2016, 10:39 PM
Lol did herby just get banned after one of his typical broken English rants? Oh herby

nWo
05-05-2016, 08:16 AM

So what is your topical then?

Fidelty
05-05-2016, 09:29 AM
So what is your topical then?

Feed your scalp with fresh still GROWING plants as your hair needs.
What i tried to explain before is that they are way more complex than any other drug or supplement, due to co-enzymes factors that your body understands how to actually handle.

nWo
05-06-2016, 06:00 AM
Feed your scalp with fresh still GROWING plants as your hair needs.
What i tried to explain before is that they are way more complex than any other drug or supplement, due to co-enzymes factors that your body understands how to actually handle.

Thanks fidelty
So any plants in particular?

Fidelty
05-06-2016, 06:13 AM
Thanks fidelty
So any plants in particular?

Like many said yes i am confusing since i used so many oils etc... like everyone else, but i knew that i was on the right track.
So what i use is coriander, rosemary leaves and a small slice of ginger to kill bacteria.
It goes into your scalp easily, due to the rosemary.

Easy to put in before sleep, and just wash it off next morning.

Fidelty
05-07-2016, 08:25 AM
What iīm amazed about is the lack of knowledge, or making your own conclusions.
This is a huge industry, and you all are waiting for a magic cure pill that will never happen.

Commercials and etc... starts the ongoing fortune wheel, and therefore they make you desperate to fit in.
And our basic natural resources is not interesting since there is no gain in it, but still yeas i am amazed by human kind, and the drug, hair transplant industry is always going to be there for you.

Fidelty
05-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Just shaved my head for you to see the comparison, with my earlier shaved head way back in this thread,

Soonbald
05-08-2016, 06:25 PM
first of all..why is your forehead so red? also I dont see a difference at all in your Pictures but you knows best...at best you have maintained your hair and that is great...but people with your hairline which isnt a Sharp "V" shape rarely go fully bald...I happen to have a strong "V" shaped harline and people like us go bald way faster..

Soonbald
05-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Just shaved my head for you to see the comparison, with my earlier shaved head way back in this thread,

Forget what I said earlier, the Before and after Pictures are truely fantastic.. comparing these new Pictures with your old shaved Picture..wow..you really got more hair your hairline looks way better...im impressed...keep doing what ur doing never stop.. its good to see that some people actually can stop and even reverse hairloss without having to change their hormones or use minoxidill.

Fidelty
05-12-2016, 08:44 AM
I juice cucumber, celery, spinach, coriander and rosemary 3 times a week. Then i juice a pinch of rosemary, coriander and a small piece of ginger on my scalp. Like i said before this is final.

burtandernie
05-12-2016, 07:40 PM
I started on my own natural cure diet after getting motivated by the results here. I am trying to eat more hamburgers on tuesdays and pizza on fridays. My hair looks a lot thicker since I started about 3 or 4 months ago. So far so good, and looking in the mirror my hair seems to be growing a bit faster then before. Wish me luck!

Fidelty
05-12-2016, 07:47 PM
I used a lot off ingredients in the beginning.
Minimized them during, and itīs the same as process of elimination to make the production more efficient.

LongWayHome
05-13-2016, 08:59 AM
I use my own topicall now and it "kills" my shedding...but herbaliser really confuses me and the rest of us..he keeps changing his recipe all the damn time..he used castor oil and emu oil at the start, then he removed those and then started using pumpkin seed oil all of a sudden, and then added some other stuff like that paul d acro tea and rosmary...and now all of a sudden he say he only use pumpkin seed oil for "moisturizing" and then apply coriander and rosmary juice from his juicer and apply it directly on his scalp... like WTF?? I bet any oil works as long as it contains the necessary vitamins for the scalp/hair..

I didn't really understand what topical you're using, it has gotten too confusing but whatever you use seem to work for you so I wonder what it is exactly.

shawtydancer
05-14-2016, 04:58 PM
vitamin b is great

cardib
05-20-2016, 02:56 PM
new to this thread, so the hair growth is just from the coriander, rosemsary and ginger? or do you have to drink the cucumber, celery, spinach and coriander as well?
I juice cucumber, celery, spinach, coriander and rosemary 3 times a week. Then i juice a pinch of rosemary, coriander and a small piece of ginger on my scalp. Like i said before this is final.

Fidelty
05-20-2016, 07:44 PM
new to this thread, so the hair growth is just from the coriander, rosemsary and ginger? or do you have to drink the cucumber, celery, spinach and coriander as well?

Hello cardib,

Exactly what you mentioned above.
For many itīs hard to believe, but at the same time if you look closer at each ingredient they are very complex regarding nutrients.

Just remember to moisten your scalp first, with either organic coconut oil or pumpkin seed oil.

cardib
05-21-2016, 06:19 PM
thanks for your reply. about how long did you take to see results? and was it just thickening of remaining shafts of hair, and/or new growth in nude areas?
Hello cardib,

Exactly what you mentioned above.
For many itīs hard to believe, but at the same time if you look closer at each ingredient they are very complex regarding nutrients.

Just remember to moisten your scalp first, with either organic coconut oil or pumpkin seed oil.

sayian
10-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Been using this expensive regimen for 4 months.

Results : I have 20% less hair than in february.

Conclusion : This is utterly bullcrap

Peace

Herbaliser
10-15-2016, 11:25 AM
Been using this expensive regimen for 4 months.

Results : I have 20% less hair than in february.

Conclusion : This is utterly bullcrap

Peace

I simplified the remedy a lot since then.
No need for the oils, and the key is just herbs.

sayian
10-16-2016, 01:25 PM
yea sure