View Full Version : RU help :)
05-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Who on here has the patience to explain RU to me? I have read various threads about it with different degrees of enthusiasm and success. If you are kind enough, can you please explain the following?
1) briefly, the mechanism through which it works
2) WHERE is actually the best place to purchase it
3) How much is it? and briefly how do you create it's usable formula
4) have you had any notable success with it
really interested and really APPRECIATIVE for those who take the time to give me some advice. This is kind of a difficult thing to research. I am trying to learn more and increase my arsenal. :)
05-20-2015, 12:59 AM
Im interested as well. Can;t you buy it already as a usable formula
05-20-2015, 01:02 AM
1) not sure myself. I believe its an antiandrogen, so it inhibits the DHT somehow. Im really not sure
2) Got my first batch from Kane Shop. Received in within a week. I live in the US and I think it was shipped from here too.
3) I got 10 grams for like $180. At my 2ml solution, it should last me 1.5 months. I am using the 70% part everclear and 30% PG formula. I just figure out how many days worth a batch I want to make, measure the appropriate RU, everclear, and PG, mix and store. Its really easy once you have all the materials together. Look for Hellhousers RU instructions to get the exact details. He did a great job. You can also search some youtube videos about mixing RU and it will walk you through it. Heres one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc
4)Im only one week in. I cant say either way with real confidence yet. Keeping fingers crossed
06-10-2015, 09:53 AM
champpy, How's it going?
06-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Hey im still using. Not much to report. I havent seen much of a reduction in hair loss so thats a bummer. Sex drive is lower. Maybe that means its working, idk. I def havent seen any new growth but im still just a month into this. Sorry there just isnt anything to positive to report yet. Im going to keep going though.
06-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Jamesst, did you start treatment?
06-11-2015, 02:02 PM
No, I have been on fin for three months now and since my side effects are very minimal, I am hoping this is the golden ticket!! Knowing my luck with hair, I am sure it will all fall out in 6 months and my dick will fall off or something. ;)