PDA

View Full Version : General Replicel/Shiseido News

sascha
04-03-2015, 07:31 AM
From Replicels Twitter:
http://www.stockhouse.com/news/newswire/2015/03/16/replicel-life-sciences-v-rp-hits-lucrative-bio-med-trifecta-with-innovative-tech

NOTE: "Lee Buckler"(LBuckler) commented on the article above with:
http://www.replicel.com/recent_coverage/seeking-to-cure-the-incurable/

sascha
04-05-2015, 04:00 AM
http://www.regenerativemedicinejobs.com/job/179
In case someone needs a job ;)

FooFighter
04-17-2015, 06:03 PM
http://www.genengnews.com/gen-articles/cell-therapy-is-hair-raising-in-a-good-way/5469/

atilla123
04-22-2015, 05:10 AM
TV interview with authorized replicel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Xb3JM1J3k

nave13579
05-08-2015, 07:42 AM
New 2 part Video from Shiseido where they discuss Replicel and their technologies. It is in Japanese so I don't know what they are saying, but it makes me excited. They even mention WNT pathways which I didn't know was considered by these groups before which is encouraging in my eyes - shows they are really looking at bigger pictures of hair loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRwlNuDMU0

brocktherock
05-10-2015, 11:28 AM
New 2 part Video from Shiseido where they discuss Replicel and their technologies. It is in Japanese so I don't know what they are saying, but it makes me excited. They even mention WNT pathways which I didn't know was considered by these groups before which is encouraging in my eyes - shows they are really looking at bigger pictures of hair loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRwlNuDMU0
There is now an option on the video to translate it to English. Good find

garethbale
05-11-2015, 04:52 PM
There is now an option on the video to translate it to English. Good find

where is the English translation, mate?

Ziggyz123
05-19-2015, 09:15 PM
Yes, where is the translation to English!? That would be great because I already watched them in Japanese -_-

brocktherock
05-20-2015, 02:36 AM
Yes, where is the translation to English!? That would be great because I already watched them in Japanese -_-
I spoke too soon. There was an option for English subtitles but they were so piss poor that they make no sense.

nave13579
05-20-2015, 07:28 AM
Add subtitles, then you can translate the subtitles within youtube

brocktherock
05-28-2015, 07:15 AM
They actually put up good subtitles, just click the closed captioning button

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
05-28-2015, 12:18 PM
"So people who have taken cancer drugs, have injuries or burns or are bald - this technology cannot apply to these people"

:(

https://youtu.be/oKRwlNuDMU0?t=13m25s

Trenblastoise
05-28-2015, 05:15 PM
"So people who have taken cancer drugs, have injuries or burns or are bald - this technology cannot apply to these people"

https://youtu.be/oKRwlNuDMU0?t=13m25s
Well, then I hope it is very effective and does indeed come out in 2018 or 2019. If I can save what I have in 3 years and together with a piloscopy transplant I should do fine.

brocktherock
05-29-2015, 01:17 AM

https://youtu.be/oKRwlNuDMU0?t=13m25s They did say that this procedure could grow completely new hair with higher dosages but that's not the focus of their current trial. It sounds like they are also persueing that but they are just trying to get this product out and prevent any further loss.

Gerhard
05-29-2015, 05:17 AM
Just for clarification: is replicel a one time only procedure? Or is it recurring? Flying to Japan repetitively would be a bitch.

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
05-29-2015, 05:30 AM
Just for clarification: is replicel a one time only procedure? Or is it recurring? Flying to Japan repetitively would be a bitch.

They said it should be one time treatment

brocktherock
05-29-2015, 06:01 AM
I was impressed with the pilot study. On top of that, they emailed a member and said they had other findings that they couldn't publish for competitive reasons. They believe that it will be a cure in the fact that it will regrow some hair and the results will be permanent. I think this will be huge.

Trenblastoise
05-29-2015, 06:22 AM

They said it should be one time treatment

As far as I know, they are going to run two studies roughly the same time, one where it's one injection, and one where they will make 90 injections or at least several. To figure out what is best or if they are equal.

Regardless of that, isn't likely that Replicell can offer this also in Germany?

brocktherock
05-29-2015, 06:48 AM
As far as I know, they are going to run two studies roughly the same time, one where it's one injection, and one where they will make 90 injections or at least several. To figure out what is best or if they are equal.

Regardless of that, isn't likely that Replicell can offer this also in Germany? Can you tell me where you heard the amount of injections? Also it probably will be in Germany but not until a couple years after japan. They still have to go through phase 3 in Germany, also I think they still need a partner for everywhere but the Asian countries that Shiseido has rights to.

GSD
05-29-2015, 07:52 AM
@trenblastoise

yes but not without phase III

yayay
05-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Article about stem cells trials and marketing in japan. Replicel mentionned.

http://blog.fisherbioservices.com/japans-gambit-for-cell-therapy-clinical-trials?utm_campaign=Cell%20Therapy&utm_content=15555346&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
05-31-2015, 02:08 PM
Shiseido was going to start trial in late spring :( any news? I couldnt find anything.

FooFighter
05-31-2015, 03:20 PM
The main reason why hair loss science is not progresing enough is just like Tsuji said in video that there are only 50 hair loss scientist in this moment. For cancer and heart there are around 10.000 scientist. Its big difference. Science dont pay too much attention on MPB and thats why there is no fast progress just like we want to.

joachim
05-31-2015, 03:51 PM
The main reason why hair loss science is not progresing enough is just like Tsuji said in video that there are only 50 hair loss scientist in this moment. For cancer and heart there are around 10.000 scientist. Its big difference. Science dont pay too much attention on MPB and thats why there is no fast progress just like we want to.

those guys in the video are from tsuji labs, really? what does that mean exactly? did they close their lab to partner with replicel/shisheido?

Trenblastoise
06-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Can you tell me where you heard the amount of injections? Also it probably will be in Germany but not until a couple years after japan. They still have to go through phase 3 in Germany, also I think they still need a partner for everywhere but the Asian countries that Shiseido has rights to.

I don't remember the source, I think I got it from one of replicels presentations. So I am not entirely sure how exact many injections shiseido is thinking about.

brocktherock
06-01-2015, 04:43 AM
I don't remember the source, I think I got it from one of replicels presentations. So I am not entirely sure how exact many injections shiseido is thinking about. I know that some of the patients will only receive one treatment and others will have to come back for another but I've never heard how many injections. You could be right, I've just never heard that.

noisette
06-01-2015, 09:55 AM
Hello guys,

A french member called Omaway on the Doctissimo forum, asked Shiseido when they are planning to commercialize their hair regenerating technology (Replicel) on the market

Here the answer :

"
Hello

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our hair regenerating technology. We are planning to commercialize this treatment in 2018 in Japan.

T.Endo
------------------------------​-----------
資生堂 広報部
遠藤 竜義
Tel 03-6218-5215(Direct)
Fax 03-6218-5249
東京都港区東新橋1-6-2
tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co​.jp
Shiseido PR Department
Tatsuyoshi Bill Endo "

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Hello guys,

A french member called Omaway on the Doctissimo forum, asked Shiseido when they are planning to commercialize their hair regenerating technology (Replicel) on the market

Here the answer :

"
Hello

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our hair regenerating technology. We are planning to commercialize this treatment in 2018 in Japan.

T.Endo
------------------------------​-----------
資生堂 広報部
遠藤 竜義
Tel 03-6218-5215(Direct)
Fax 03-6218-5249
東京都港区東新橋1-6-2
tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co​.jp
Shiseido PR Department
Tatsuyoshi Bill Endo "

thats cool. what do you expect from rch01? 20% regrowth 50% 100%

noisette
06-01-2015, 10:57 AM
thats cool. what do you expect from rch01? 20% regrowth 50% 100%

according to David Hall, their hair regenerating technology is a CURE. So I presume it will be possible to expect from their technology a good regrowth :)

source: http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/replicel-life-sciences-inc-ceo-david-hall-interview-podcast/

brocktherock
06-01-2015, 12:54 PM
according to David Hall, their hair regenerating technology is a CURE. So I presume it will be possible to expect from their technology a good regrowth :)

source: http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/replicel-life-sciences-inc-ceo-david-hall-interview-podcast/ After watching those videos it seems like it will fix all follicles as long as they are still there.

It's2014ComeOnAlready
06-01-2015, 05:25 PM
If this is in fact anything close to a "cure," and it's coming out in about 2 or so years, then that's just amazing. I will start saving now to fly out to Japan, have them harvest the dermal sheath cup cells, then before I leave, have the treatment done.

Ziggyz123
06-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Technically it isn't a cure all because they stated that follicles must be present for the treatment to work. So if you have hair then it's awesome, but for people with more advanced balding, it really won't be that beneficial.

It's2014ComeOnAlready
06-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Technically it isn't a cure all because they stated that follicles must be present for the treatment to work. So if you have hair then it's awesome, but for people with more advanced balding, it really won't be that beneficial.

I agree, but still, those who have been balding for many years still have many active follicles, even if the hair is short, thin, and wispy. Just may mean that person would require more treatment. The ones who are screwed are those whose scalps are so bare, that they are shiny, with little or no evidence of vellus hairs.

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-02-2015, 12:44 AM
in part 2 they speak abot new follicle formation and in the old video of rch01 a bald guy regrows hair.

iamanidiot
06-02-2015, 07:38 AM
for me the best realistic scenario we could excpect it would be if in 2018, with replicel, we could get back the hair that we have today in 2015... it would be a success...

Swooping
06-02-2015, 08:28 AM

And the sickest thing of all is that the pathology of AGA is incredibly hard to reverse in it's nature. Sometimes even the most aggressive and harsh cancers sporadically get cured without any intervention.

AGA? Zero recorded cases in history. Go figure.

Ziggyz123
06-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Yeah totally agree with all. I hope something crazy happens and they release it sooner :)

We should all meet up in Japan when that happens and say peace out to progressive balding

brocktherock
06-02-2015, 12:41 PM
in part 2 they speak abot new follicle formation and in the old video of rch01 a bald guy regrows hair. In part two they talk about Tsuji and his research. It is different than replicel. It's confusing with that title but it has nothing to do with replicel

FooFighter
06-03-2015, 05:41 AM
I dont know when is this documentary filmed, but its really nice to see that Tsuji is in the game still and working on solution for hair loss. Its too bad that we are not born 10 years later, lol!

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Replicel has changed subtitles for part 1 video:

old:

new:
"Health condition such as hereditary conditions or as a result of injuries, burns or the use of anti-cancer drugs. This technology can't be applied to those people"

What does it mean? Is there difference between hair thinning and pattern baldness?

Ziggyz123
06-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah what the hell? Pattern baldness is a hereditary condition lol....

macbeth81
06-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Could be speaking about other hair loss conditions such as Alopecia Areata.

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-06-2015, 10:15 AM
They should choose every word correctly. Millions of eyes are watching them! btw I don't think they meant AA

brocktherock
06-06-2015, 12:48 PM
Even with zero regrowth, HT would be a viable long term solution. I waited a few years to schedule mine because I realized I was still losing a lot. If it has 20% permanant regrowth and no further loss then I will be 100% satisfied. I think if you saved the remaining hair, then shock loss wouldn't be permanant either so you could fill in the weak points as needed with HT. Im thrilled for this to come out.

Ziggyz123
06-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Well that kinda killed the hope for me.

It's2014ComeOnAlready
06-06-2015, 02:46 PM
This treatment is for male pattern baldness, which is hereditary. The most common form of hair loss is male pattern baldness. You guys are freaking out because of the misunderstanding of another poster.

iamanidiot
06-06-2015, 05:26 PM
if you are bald yet (nw4 or higher) due to hereditary conditions (aga) you cannot do this treatment... old news i think... we already known that the stem cell into follicles cannot live forever after DHT started to kill the hair follicles

runrunrun
06-06-2015, 11:22 PM
What the ****..hereditary condition means 'male pattened baldness'??

runrunrun
06-06-2015, 11:45 PM
I know 'hereditary baldness = MPB = andogenetic alopecia"
Am I wrong?? I cannot understand your post..

sosa56
06-07-2015, 01:53 AM
In their twitter feed they say they are starting trials this year, they also ssy they have some 'exciting news' about rch-01, I wonder what it could be

https://twitter.com/RepliCel/status/603616166074916864

GSD
06-07-2015, 01:54 PM
is here a japanese speaking guy, pls clear this question for us :D

Ginko
06-07-2015, 10:55 PM
I'm not totally fluent but have lived in Japan for over 20 years. I listened to the Japanese and he used the word senten-teki which is closer to congenital (ie from birth) than hereditary(iden-teki)

I understand the video as meaning if you have naturally thin hair they cant suddenly give you more hair (follicles) but if you have went bald through AGA then any existing hair follicles can be rejuvenated.

I'm very hopeful about this. One thing about the Japanese they are very diligent and serious about their work once they get started. Alas too late for me but I have kids.

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-07-2015, 11:03 PM
I'm not totally fluent but have lived in Japan for over 20 years. I listened to the Japanese and he used the word senten-teki which is closer to congenital (ie from birth) than hereditary(iden-teki)

I understand the video as meaning if you have naturally thin hair they cant suddenly give you more hair (follicles) but if you have went bald through AGA then any existing hair follicles can be rejuvenated.

I'm very hopeful about this. One thing about the Japanese they are very diligent and serious about their work once they get started. Alas too late for me but I have kids.

thanks !

79BirdofPrey
06-08-2015, 06:58 AM

Assuming the hair loss is from AGA, are they saying it will only maintain the hair on your head? Or it will regrow lost hair as well?

FearTheLoss
06-08-2015, 08:30 AM
I'll clear this up for everyone, I'm not sure why it's even being debated..

Replicel aims for a cure from a preventative standpoint, meaning, you get one set of injections and the treatment is finished and you never lose hair again..there will be some low percentage of growth with it, but don't expect people to be jumping numerous norwoods..

They plan to continue their research in the future for a cure in the sense of reversing AGA.

GSD
06-08-2015, 11:01 AM

thank you very much!

this makes sense

GSD
06-08-2015, 11:23 AM
why are you so sure? the next trial is the dose raging study........ after this study we will be able to say such information not before.... dont spread this kind of bro science ....
you may be right, but where is your evidence?
i think the science from team tokio (from part II documentary) are for creating new follicles for people who have naturally thin hair.. or are bald due accidents or so...

Sogeking
06-08-2015, 04:14 PM

Replicel aims for a cure from a preventative standpoint, meaning, you get one set of injections and the treatment is finished and you never lose hair again..there will be some low percentage of growth with it, but don't expect people to be jumping numerous norwoods..

They plan to continue their research in the future for a cure in the sense of reversing AGA.
True. This was even in a mail sent by them to someone on the forum.

Seuxin
06-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Oooo very disapointting ! :\

Need informations about this !

iamanidiot
06-09-2015, 07:49 AM

Exactly, the hair follicle which have started to miniaturize the month before you'll do the treatment probabily could be repaired... but if you have been bald for 10 or 20 years probably the hair follicle is dead and could not be repaired by replicel

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-09-2015, 07:51 AM
so you are saying they lied in their old video... :(

FearTheLoss
06-09-2015, 07:54 AM
They didn't lie in any video. They are working on two different treatments, preventative first, and we will see if they continue to pursue the other one in the future. People are just misinformed and spread rumors they have no basis for.

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
06-09-2015, 08:54 AM
They didn't lie in any video. They are working on two different treatments, preventative first, and we will see if they continue to pursue the other one in the future. People are just misinformed and spread rumors they have no basis for.

This is my basis https://youtu.be/cCe5mg7X6zg?t=1m30s

and this http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/replicel-life-sciences-inc-ceo-david-hall-interview-podcast/

And I have never heard about their second treatment.

If they manage to create 100% preventative cure they will have muuuch less motivation for regrowth cure.

JayM
06-09-2015, 09:17 AM
There have been people at nw6's and after transitioning to a women have gone to nw2. For me that just kicks all this 30 month rule in the gonads. The whole video shows a guy with severe NW gaining a lot of hair.

Eric5
06-26-2015, 07:47 PM
It would have been really nice if they showed us the results from the first 16 patients. I know they aren't going to be the "best" examples for their product but still just showing us that it really works would get more people to start saving there money for this procedure. And why is everyone talking about flying out to Japan? Will this treatment not be available in other countries? Like say the states? Replicel is based in Canada or somewhere in North America. Why won't it be available over here?

JayM
06-27-2015, 03:42 AM
Because of new laws in Japan. It means they can start offering the treatment after phase 2b. Where as in the states/Europe it's still needed to go through phase 3 trials so that adds a few years onto when it will be available.

Eric5
06-27-2015, 08:57 AM
Oh ok cool! And they plan on having phaseIIb done in 2018?

Trenblastoise
06-27-2015, 09:03 AM
Oh ok cool! And they plan on having phaseIIb done in 2018?

No, they plan on having it commercialized in 2018, as far as I understood.
They plan on their phase II to be starting this year, it will probably be done a while before 2018(hopefully).

Eric5
06-27-2015, 09:30 AM
That just made my day!! Now I need to see how much flights to Japan cost

macbeth81
06-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Be sure to save for two round trip flights, unless you can stay there for a few months. The first trip to get the biopsy, a few months to culture the DPC cells, then a second trip for the injections. Going to be spending about 3,000USD on flights alone. The treatment will not be worth it unless they can increase efficacy substantially. Would be nice if we could get the biopsy at our host country but I doubt it.

Arieux
06-28-2015, 02:10 AM
Yes, unfortunately, there will be a necessity to fly 2 times. But the cell cultivation will take 5-8 weeks according to the information from their recent presentation from june 2015: http://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RepliCel-Presentation-June-2015.pdf

brocktherock
06-28-2015, 01:06 PM
Be sure to save for two round trip flights, unless you can stay there for a few months. The first trip to get the biopsy, a few months to culture the DPC cells, then a second trip for the injections. Going to be spending about 3,000USD on flights alone. The treatment will not be worth it unless they can increase efficacy substantially. Would be nice if we could get the biopsy at our host country but I doubt it. Even with zero regrowth it'd still be worth it if it stops further loss. But they got up to almost 19% regrowth after six months from one shot in the pilot study, I think we have a lot to be excited for.

lacazette
06-29-2015, 04:16 AM
There's a 3 injections trial, so Imagine just a 30% regrowth with nor further hair loss for many years. That with a top surgeon HT, it will literraly save my life haha! (nwd 4 at 27)

Eric5
06-29-2015, 09:41 PM
Does anyone know when their next presentation is?

Arieux
07-03-2015, 06:05 AM
Yesterday they replied on their Facebook to one of the desparate users' posts:

RepliCel has expanded its platform of technologies to include products for chronic tendon injuries & aging and sun damaged skin; however, this does not mean that we have abandoned our hair loss product. Please know that our doctors and scientists are working hard to move RCH-01 into the clinical trial stage. We anticipate starting the trial before the end of the year in Germany and even soon in Japan via Shiseido.

So they confirmed starting phase II this year again. Maybe they want to start it before World Hair Congress to avoid embarassing questions about their delays?

lacazette
07-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Yesterday they replied on their Facebook to one of the desparate users' posts:

So they confirmed starting phase II this year again. Maybe they want to start it before World Hair Congress to avoid embarassing questions about their delays?

Well if they aren't lying about that "even soon via Sisheido", that sounds good as Sisheido could have temporary approval before phase 3. Fingers crossed :)

FearTheLoss
07-03-2015, 09:06 AM
Shiseido's trial is really the only one that matters in my opinion. They have the power to get it approved during phase II and bring it to the market the quickest. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Eric5
07-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Well someone better hurry the hell up because we need hair and the longer they wait the less customers they are gonna have because once this generation completely loses their hair they are gonna say screw it I'm already bald I'm not gonna pay for some expensive procedure

Folliman
07-11-2015, 10:21 PM
I want to see pictures of the results so bad...

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
07-12-2015, 07:18 AM
5 Questions with David Hall
http://www.cantechletter.com/2015/07/5-questions-with-david-hall-of-replicel-life-sciences/

"The regeneration of chronically injured tendon, the natural rejuvenation of the extra-cellular matrix under the dermis of those with aging or sun-damaged skin, and the regrowth of hair for those people suffering from pattern baldness"

efedrez
07-14-2015, 07:25 AM
I'm not sure if it has been published before but replicel answered a question about their phase 2 trial on their facebook page.

"Yes, our phase 2 trial start date has been pushed off many times; however we believe the reasons for us doing so are in the stakeholder’s best interests. When we completed our phase 1 trial it was with the anticipation that we would almost immediately apply to commence a larger phase 2 trial but a significant manufacturing issue that was out of our control conspired to prevent that from happening. GE pulled the growth media off the market that we had always used to grow the dermal sheath cup cells (the basis of RCH-01). When Lonza tried to reproduce the same media it did not work, so we had to go back to the R&D bench and essentially recreate a media that would give us the same product. We tried many different formulas and even after that was accomplished we then had to conduct all the validation runs and testing to gather the data needed to prove to the regulators that it was materially the same product we had tested in phase 1 -- a prerequisite for them to consider an application for a phase 2 trial (rather than having to go back and repeat phase 1). This has taken an incredible amount of work but it is now almost complete. In the meantime, we took advantage of this opportunity to improve other aspects of the manufacturing in order to optimize the product/process robustness, minimize product failures, better define the product specifications, etc. We also began to work on developing other more proprietary media solutions such as serum-free media and animal-free media which we anticipate will add future value to the product. We have also worked on optimizing cell recovery from the original tissue biopsy. In the end, we believe the RCH-01 that we expect to use for next-phase clinical testing both in Japan and Germany is in biologic terms the same product but is a more commercially viable product because of the various process optimizations we conduct. We continuing to invest in manufacturing optimization of RCH-01 and our other cell-based products with the aim of bringing any improvements possible such as abbreviating manufacturing time, increasing cell yield, lowering production costs, etc. With this said, we should be able to file our clinical trial application with German regulators before the end of this year, and expect Shiseido to announce the start of their trial this year as well."

brocktherock
07-14-2015, 02:02 PM
These delays do get annoying but they are literally the only company that has given us news updates, timelines, expectations and answers email questions. I don't think they are just goofing around.

runrunrun
10-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Guys Replicel updated new PPT files in their facebook homepage. :)

Arieux
10-09-2015, 01:47 AM
This is their updated presentation from Mesa: http://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RepliCel-SCMOM-Presentation-Oct-2015.pdf

Note:
• Shiseido manufacturing and clinical trial in Japan: (...) Trial expected to readout late 2017 with potential to predicate a market approval
application

TooMuchHairWontKillYou
10-09-2015, 04:19 AM
Shiiiet now they're saying they will conduct phase 2 in 2015/2016. In 2016 they will say 2016/2017 and so on... :mad:

Sogeking
10-09-2015, 07:49 AM
This is their updated presentation from Mesa: http://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RepliCel-SCMOM-Presentation-Oct-2015.pdf

Note:

they are still aiming for 2018 on the market.Hopefully it will be more effective than Replicel Phase 1.

Renee
10-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Their chief medical officer Rolf Hoffman filed a new patent, don't know what that means though!

https://www.google.com/patents/US20150218520?dq=dermal+papilla+cells&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAGoVChMI7Z-Oou21yAIVTMZjCh2yVQpy

lacazette
10-10-2015, 04:17 AM
Thanks Arieux, it's good to have update

May 2014 Shiseido
opened new cell
-
processing facility; PMDA certified 2015

Tech transfer & comparability/validation runs completed 2015

Clinical protocol under ASRM (clinical research pathway) currently in review by
MHLW

Trial expected to readout late 2017 with potential to predicate a market approval
application

Can't wait for their trial to begin, if 2016, their 2018 market timeline will finally become a real concrete option

Again it's incredible how japan regenerative medecine system is an insane benediction for us, it cut 7/10 years in timeline. just imagine if it doesn't exist o0 we would depressly talk about 2022/2025 as the shorter possibility if everything would go well

Now with japan, any company who would come out with a strong protocol is one phase away for possible marketing ( as they explained the timeline between preclinical and commercialisation now is 2/3 years ( safety phase/prediction efficiency, approval administration, GMP manufacturing), unlike the 7/10 years that would be needed in the old approval system

hellouser
10-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Thanks Arieux, it's good to have update

May 2014 Shiseido
opened new cell
-
processing facility; PMDA certified 2015

Tech transfer & comparability/validation runs completed 2015

Clinical protocol under ASRM (clinical research pathway) currently in review by
MHLW

Trial expected to readout late 2017 with potential to predicate a market approval
application

Can't wait for their trial to begin, if 2016, their 2018 market timeline will finally become a real concrete option

Again it's incredible how japan regenerative medecine system is an insane benediction for us, it cut 7/10 years in timeline. just imagine if it doesn't exist o0 we would depressly talk about 2022/2025 as the shorter possibility if everything would go well

Now with japan, any company who would come out with a strong protocol is one phase away for possible marketing ( as they explained the timeline between preclinical and commercialisation now is 2/3 years ( safety phase/prediction efficiency, approval administration, GMP manufacturing), unlike the 7/10 years that would be needed in the old approval system

Hey Lacazette,

Is there anything you'd want to ask the guys at Replicel during the Hair Congress next month?

ShookOnes
10-13-2015, 07:00 PM
So from phase 1 regrowth was garbage but anyone know if participants lost hair? Freezing hairloss would be a cure asbi just had a 1600 fue..

lacazette
10-14-2015, 06:45 AM
Hey Lacazette,

Is there anything you'd want to ask the guys at Replicel during the Hair Congress next month?

Hey Hellouser, I do'nt tking about something really particular, but maybe I would want to ask a confirmation that their protocol they are working on is suppose to lead to a high number of de novo hair follicles/ HF neogenesis or if it is more in their mind to save the current hair an miniaturized ones

US army researchers explained that DSC cells can lead to HF neogenesis like DP cells, but maybe it depend on the protocol power/amount of cells, or whatever, so to have a confirmation from them that they work on the real cure would be quite relaxing hehe

Also if Shiseido have changed/enhanced something in the protocol/type of cells they use, for the trial they will enter or if it is exactly the same of replicel phase 1

is there somewhere we can donateł? what's going on with that?

PayDay
11-23-2015, 11:17 PM
I think this answers our questions. Really good interview, that explains a lot. I'm cautiously optimistic after hearing this. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/22131-Replicel-Sets-The-Record-Straight

Jazz1
03-21-2016, 05:47 AM
Any updated on Replicel?

michaelgranger65
04-05-2016, 09:36 AM
I have some shares of Replicel and periodically check in to see if there are any updates on their clinical trials and such. Even though the stock is taking a beating right now, the CEO put forth a statement some time ago that offers some clarity on a target date for release in Japan. Check it out:

"A company in transition. RepliCel is transitioning from an early-stage biotech company to one with commercial products.
Today we sit as an early-stage biotech company but one with a rapidly maturing and diversified portfolio of products in development characterized by:
three products in active clinical trials, two of which (RCT-01 & RCS-01) are anticipated to generate clinical data by year-end,
a medical device (RCI-02) in late-stage development which is on-track to be launched to the market in 2017, licensing discussion with major international companies are underway, and
a major international licensing and co-development partnership in place around a product being co-developed with that partner which has the potential to be on the market in Japan in 2018.
2016 promises to be an important year for RepliCel. Over the next 12-15 months, everything we've been working on over the past 36 months has material milestones including:
clinical data from both our RCT-01 (chronic tendon injury) and RCS-01 (aging and sub-damaged skin) clinical trials in late 2016,
Shiseido launching their next-phase clinical trial of RCH-01 (pattern baldness) in Japan in early 2016. This is expected to be approximately a 20-month trial and has the potential to lead to a market launch in 2018 in Japan, and
filing a CE mark application for our dermal injector (RCI-02) seeking permission to sell the device in Europe with label approval for injection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers."

michaelgranger65
04-05-2016, 09:38 AM
I have some shares of Replicel and periodically check in to see if there are any updates on their clinical trials and such. Even though the stock is taking a beating right now, the CEO put forth a statement some time ago that offers some clarity on a target date for release in Japan. Check it out:

"A company in transition. RepliCel is transitioning from an early-stage biotech company to one with commercial products.
Today we sit as an early-stage biotech company but one with a rapidly maturing and diversified portfolio of products in development characterized by:
three products in active clinical trials, two of which (RCT-01 & RCS-01) are anticipated to generate clinical data by year-end,
a medical device (RCI-02) in late-stage development which is on-track to be launched to the market in 2017, licensing discussion with major international companies are underway, and
a major international licensing and co-development partnership in place around a product being co-developed with that partner which has the potential to be on the market in Japan in 2018.
2016 promises to be an important year for RepliCel. Over the next 12-15 months, everything we've been working on over the past 36 months has material milestones including:
clinical data from both our RCT-01 (chronic tendon injury) and RCS-01 (aging and sub-damaged skin) clinical trials in late 2016,
Shiseido launching their next-phase clinical trial of RCH-01 (pattern baldness) in Japan in early 2016. This is expected to be approximately a 20-month trial and has the potential to lead to a market launch in 2018 in Japan, and
filing a CE mark application for our dermal injector (RCI-02) seeking permission to sell the device in Europe with label approval for injection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers."

Breaking Bald
04-06-2016, 03:24 PM
This is a good sign, right!?

Jazz1
04-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Awesome :).

greybaldingman
04-06-2016, 05:02 PM
lol - i remember when Replicel said the treatment could be availabel mid 2015 in Japan, then they kept putting back the clinical trials, then eventually they abandoned them.

Eric5
04-08-2016, 07:20 PM
In a month it's going to be the middle of 2016 lol they need to get their crap together

matlondon
04-17-2016, 05:26 PM
1000 dollars for the treatment.

kuba197
04-20-2016, 06:45 AM
http://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=11521515

Tomtom21
04-22-2016, 02:01 PM
Replicel at this juncture is a waste of time.. If you want RCH look to shiseido. Replicel has no money intended to be used to develop RCH any further. They will wait entirely for Shiseido to conduct its trial. If Shiseidos trial is effective then other companies will look to snatch this technology up from replicel to be used in EU and USA/CAN.. pending legal policy changes creating a favorable stem cell/ regenerative medicine environment.

Replicel staff is loading us up with false promises, we must look to the East and hope for Japan/Shiseido.

michaelgranger65
04-22-2016, 03:00 PM
Tomtom21, I think you are spot on about focusing on Shiseido for any advancements with RCH. Replicel recently slimmed down their operational costs - likely to stay solvent and preserve cash flow. Actually that isn't speculation, they had a release stating as much. Shiseido has a trial scheduled this year but it's hard to know if it has started yet because all of their Phase 2 trial websites are only in Japanese. I do know that they built or at least retrofitted a facility specifically to conduct this 20 month trial. It isn't just a safety trial either. It is designed to pass their new laws for early commercial release. Replicel is working on other product lines and revenue streams since Shiseido is in a much better position to advance this treatment... and I believe that's a very good thing.

kuba197
06-27-2016, 04:29 AM
http://news.biglobe.ne.jp/it/0627/mnn_160627_5205821981.html

matlondon
07-03-2016, 05:18 PM
http://news.biglobe.ne.jp/it/0627/mnn_160627_5205821981.html

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://news.biglobe.ne.jp/it/0627/mnn_160627_5205821981.html&prev=search

Thinning87
07-06-2016, 07:22 PM
So the damn trials haven't started yet??? Hurry up people

michaelgranger65
07-11-2016, 12:42 PM
I apologize in advance if posting other websites is not permitted here. However, it looks like we'll have both Replicel/Shiseido (Japan) and Histogen (Mexico) releases scheduled for sometime in 2018. We've had speculation on release dates for several years now. However, given all the groundwork that has been done so far I'm cautiously optimistic that one of these products will on the market by 2018. Pricing is included on both links and I won't spoil the read. Enjoy

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/category/shiseido/

http://replicel.com/recent_coverage/shiseido-trial-baldness-cure-planned-commercial-launch-2018/

SebaURU
07-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Anybody knows if this is true or a lie?
http://www.hairevolution.com.ar/la-solucion/neohair/

SebaURU
07-25-2016, 10:50 AM
Anybody knows if this is true or a lie?
http://www.hairevolution.com.ar/la-solucion/neohair/

SebaURU
07-29-2016, 11:01 AM
Ey people from Germany and Austria. You can sign up for trials in Replicel website
http://replicel.com/contact-us/rch-01-pattern-hair-loss-clinical-trials-sign-up/

Do you think that this phase would be to test dose?

rbrown
01-06-2017, 05:12 PM
News release:http://replicel.com/replicel-ceo-provides-2017-forecast/

garethbale
01-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Thanks for posting the link.

Did you read the following from the :

In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia.

Have there been issues between Replicel and Shideido?

SebaURU
01-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Promisses and more promisses. In 2018 they are going to get data. So, if this works, I think that would be in the market no before 2030.
I already throw the towel

Thanks for posting the link.

Did you read the following from the :

In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia.

Have there been issues between Replicel and Shideido?

young
01-31-2017, 08:33 PM
Promisses and more promisses. In 2018 they are going to get data. So, if this works, I think that would be in the market no before 2030.
I already throw the towel

No need for that yet. Read the whole thing first.

SebaURU
02-01-2017, 03:11 AM
I've already done :(