View Full Version : no good god im bald

02-25-2015, 07:50 PM
Hey everyone, i finally decided to join the site looking for some support from guys dealing with baldness. I've decided to shave my head 2 years ago after my hair was getting too thin and no make up was able to cover it. I went from being an very confident ladies man (a true pick up artist) into the bald scary creep. I feel ashamed of being bald .. i wish there was something i could do to get my confidence back, even my girlfriend said i was a 9 with hair and a 5 bald (then i dumped her) I feel like I'm trapped into wearing a hat, I'm always wearing a hats, i never worn a hat in my life prior to shaving my head but its better then showing off my alien head..
thanks for hearing another sob story.. any suggestions?

Rashid Rashid, MD, PhD
02-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Depending on your history and the extent of your balding you have many potential options. I would start by talking to a few local hair doctors and the IAHRS website is a great place to find someone nearby. Many of the doctor websites are also informative so doing online pre-research is good.

02-26-2015, 08:22 AM
even my girlfriend said i was a 9 with hair and a 5 bald (then i dumped her)

That is messed up, that she said that. It was good that you dumped her. I totally understand being trapped under a hat. For quite a few years I was the same way. Just recently I have for the most part ditched the hat. Have you tried anything to treat your hair loss?

02-26-2015, 10:22 AM
If you were actually a 9 before losing hair then you're still a 9 with a shaven head... unless its shaped like a foot ball..

There's absolutely no way a guy who is a 9 out of 10 could drop to a 5 by simply shaving his head.