View Full Version : Hair thinning improved

02-16-2015, 12:37 PM
Hi, Iím new to this site but I have benefited from information on the web so I wanted to share what worked for me. My hair thinning problem started around 4 years ago (Iím 36 yrs. old). I looked at many options to try to improve it but not much seems to work. After much trial and error, Iíve found a routine that has improved my hair growth. I can feel the difference. If you want to try it, I hope it works for you as well.
As of May 2014
- Super B-Complex one table a day (I believe this is what helped the most).
- 1000 Mcg Biotin Ė one table per day (also known to help)
- CAYENNE Hair Growth Shampoo (started using around 5 months ago)
Previously I had tried other solutions including Rogaine which did not work in my case an kind of irritated my scalp.
Best to all

02-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Does this "improvement" show up on pics or is it just something you can "feel"?

02-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Hi, I don't have any good before pictures but I can see it and feel it when I run my fingers through my hair. People close to me have also noticed it. I also want to mention that after I use the Cayenne shampoo (leave on for 3-5 minutes during shower) I do a second shampoo with Organix coconut shampoo to normalize my hair. I hope this helps, regards.

Rashid Rashid, MD, PhD
02-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Rogaine is good but does not work in everyone. However, before giving up on it, you may want to try the foam version. The foam and liquid are made of different preservatives so if one irritates the other may not.

02-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Thanks Dr. Rashid, I'm very happy with the results based on the regimen I posted on my original post. I agree that Rogaine is not for everyone. I used the foam version for about a year but did not see positive results. Perhaps I needed to stay on it longer but as I mentioned my hair has improved much more now with the vitamin B6 complex and biotin regimen. Regards

02-23-2015, 07:41 PM
What brand of Biotin u r taking ?

02-23-2015, 07:47 PM
Hi Mshape, Nature's Bounty biotin
Nature Made super B-complex.
I also eat Greek Fage yogurt regularly and protein such as fish, chicken, eggs and nuts. Regards

03-13-2015, 11:27 PM
I have been using CG 210 for 3 months but seems no improvement. I just started to take Biotin 600mcg x 2 daily for a week. Really hope that it helps...