View Full Version : Female eyebrow transplant after 1 session

Mike Beehner, M.D.
11-30-2009, 05:07 PM
This 42 y/o female who had never had eyebrow hairs and had just applied eyebrow pencil outlines in the past came to me seeking eyebrow hair transplantation. She had one session done prior to these photos being taken, and on the day of the photos had a second session of 140 1-hair micrografts to each eyebrow. Her first session featured 160 similar grafts to each side within the outline that is shown in the photo. One "after" photo shows her with light eyebrow makeup along with the transplants and the other one shows her with no makeup.
Mike Beehner, M.D.

12-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Itís amazing how a little eyebrow hair can make such a huge difference in a person's appearance! Very nice job I bet this lady if very grateful.

03-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Well done doctor.This lady looks great. I bet her self confidence has grown. Its terribly sad when this happens through no fault of your own just genetics or other. I guess you have turned this ladies life around. I am truely happy for you. Doctor how lond did it take for these eyebrows to grow to this thickness just interested as I have had mine done a few days ago. I am very very happy with the way my surgeon did mine.