PDA

View Full Version : Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Jazz1
08-21-2014, 08:44 AM
Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they require a prescription for the other prescription ingredients.

Now I know a lot of his patients will struggle to find a private doctor like me, but luckily I hit a good find yesterday. A US pharmacy actually formulate the same ingredients, if anything better and they formulate similar stuff to Dr lee. I been in touch with the doctor and they charge 60 odd dollars for 6 prescription formulas and the pharmacist can formulate any mixture, plus high grade minoxidil.

As of now I'm in touch with them to come to a good price plan for all the ex patients like me, il keep you guys posted by next week for anyone interested as their pharmacist is away :).

johnnyboots
08-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they require a prescription for the other prescription ingredients.

Now I know a lot of his patients will struggle to find a private doctor like me, but luckily I hit a good find yesterday. A US pharmacy actually formulate the same ingredients, if anything better and they formulate similar stuff to Dr lee. I been in touch with the doctor and they charge 60 odd dollars for 6 prescription formulas and the pharmacist can formulate any mixture, plus high grade minoxidil.

As of now I'm in touch with them to come to a good price plan for all the ex patients like me, il keep you guys posted by next week for anyone interested as their pharmacist is away :).
Please let me know I got 1 bottle of lotion left

Never2late
08-21-2014, 02:48 PM
Definitely interested. I started using Dr Kleins products a couple of months ago and I'm almost out.

Jazz1
08-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Definitely interested. I started using Dr Kleins products a couple of months ago and I'm almost out.

Il let you know by next week :).

Jazz1
08-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Please let me know I got 1 bottle of lotion left

100%, only down side you will probably pay 60 odd dollars for a prescription which will allow 6 refills. I don't know the product price yet but I will do my best to negotiate a good price of us. Il be in touch with them by Monday :).

johnnyboots
08-21-2014, 03:03 PM

Wtf?you got me on the pay me no mind list?

Never2late
08-21-2014, 03:34 PM

Thank you. Your effort is very much appreciated.

johnnyboots
08-21-2014, 03:36 PM
100%, only down side you will probably pay 60 odd dollars for a prescription which will allow 6 refills. I don't know the product price yet but I will do my best to negotiate a good price of us. Il be in touch with them by Monday :).

Thanks brother

thechamp
08-21-2014, 03:48 PM

Jazz do you think I'll be able to order 10 percent minoxdill from them ?

Jazz1
08-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us :).

thechamp
08-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes Champ, guys everyone who knows me by now should clearly know I'm genuine. I always praised Dr Klein and his products but it's just a shame it's come to the end. I for can not obtain a prescription and the last thing I wanted was to stop his products. Since he passed away few weeks back all iv been doing every night and morning is researching. I'm just happy right now I have found a pharmacist in US who already formulate this stuff. The good part is the physicians will prescribe this at a minor cost. Fingers crossed I will have everything worked out with them on prices etc and we can all be happy using what worked best on us without it being taken away from us :). what's the website?

Jazz1
08-21-2014, 05:12 PM
what's the website?

Il post all details once I work everything out with them by next week, don't worry fingers crossed all us ex patients can still carry on with the original formula plus obtain prescription for it at a low cost. Anyways speak tommorow need sleep as I got work morning.

Jazz1
08-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Ok guys sent out a long email to them and their pharmacist they are responding promptly but the pharmacist will not be back till Monday. So if everything goes to plan we can have the original formulations made with high grade minoxidol. No more worry for us ex patients, we can carry on with our original formulations we were using, fingers crossed it all goes to plan il keep you guys posted :).

Jazz1
08-23-2014, 02:07 PM
Update the pharmacist has responded, she has 31 years experience and 11 years in compound mixing, is well known I checked her up.

I'm posting her on Tuesday at my own cost both products, so fingers crossed the sooner they get them done the sooner they can make us the old original formula. You guys owe me big time, I'm just glad that we have an alternative to use as the last thing I needed was dropping Promox to lose hairs!!!

johnnyboots
08-23-2014, 02:31 PM
Update the pharmacist has responded, she has 31 years experience and 11 years in compound mixing, is well known I checked her up.

I'm posting her on Tuesday at my own cost both products, so fingers crossed the sooner they get them done the sooner they can make us the old original formula. You guys owe me big time, I'm just glad that we have an alternative to use as the last thing I needed was dropping Promox to lose hairs!!!

So I can get my spray and lotion?

Jazz1
08-23-2014, 02:41 PM
So I can get my spray and lotion?

Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!

johnnyboots
08-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Well fingers crossed and it's better for you as they based in US where I'm in the uk, that's what I really want aswell they already formulate the lotion and cream side of things. But the pharmacist is 100% confident she can formulate the spray, they use proper lab equipment il post full details once they confirm everything. Right now I need to post them the products I have on Tuesday, luckily I have some 10% DMI prescription spray left. I'm also trying to make sure they charge us the same price we payed Dr Klein, I'm going to tell them to lower cost as possible so all his ex patients can give them the business and we can carry on getting what we use currently.

I have given up on Dorrie at Dr kleins office, I been feeling low since he passed away, I been messaging Dorrie to help find a doctor and I had no luck! Also the fact they only selling 5% bloody minxodiol means us old patients could lose ground as some of us have been using high grade stuff for years!

Wow sounds good,great work!

Jazz1
08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Wow sounds good,great work!

Fingers crossed, I'm going to post the products to tdothan they can make sure the texture is correct and better. I will get this done on Tuesday when I'm off work, buts it's great news and I'm just so happy I stumbled across that website, as I was getting more down since Dr Klein died and the fact Dorrie changed the formulas, plus requires a prescription!

doke
08-24-2014, 03:44 AM
Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
I hope jazz you can get us a formula made with 5% minox.
We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.

thechamp
08-24-2014, 05:33 AM
Hi Jazz is the compounding site medical wellness centre usa? as I have known about them a long time.
They will make up prescription products for you although im not really happy with over 5% minoxidil due to safety as it can play havoc with blood pressure, and also I have been told by some it may be know better than normal minox.
Guys try 5% minox with hydrocortisone with tretinoin mix and even add azelaic acid.
We know that there is a minoxidil sensitive formula with dr lewenberg which some have had success although its pricey, and theres mintop minox with tretinoin and azelaic acid available still.

Doke arnt people using cream with hydrocortisone and reporting regrowth?

doke
08-24-2014, 06:07 AM
hi champ I think that hydro plus retina a may help with minox or even without minox if you suffer from acne scalp.

Jazz1
08-24-2014, 02:43 PM

Well you got it correct, yes it is them but they use a well high profile pharmacy. Yes they will be able to make 5% but Dr kleins clinic is already selling 5% over the counter without prescription with DMI. Right now I need to mail there pharmacy the products on Tuesday when I'm off work, sooner the better.

Jazz1
08-24-2014, 02:55 PM
Right guys looks like Doke has clocked who I contacted etc, so you can find the post here aswell as the clinic in US called medical wellness. They use a pharmacist called Murray Avenue Apothecary her details are below everything looks legit to me hence why i am wasting my time going through this stress :).

Center:

PLEASE NOTE! They are only prescribing us the prescription if things go well.
http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

The pharmacist who already formulates same mixtures etc:

http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/murray-avenue-apothecary-pittsburgh

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-us.html

Eire1980
08-25-2014, 04:10 AM
Hey Jazz,

good work out of you..fair play.

im based in Dublin.
i would be very interested in this.
Did you take Fin orally?...Do you think there will be systematic affect from the topic or just locally in the scalp?
appreciate your thoughts
cheers

Jazz1
08-25-2014, 01:24 PM
No worries, I do take FIN EOD but at the start I did have major sides. 3 years later I'm doing great. I add promox that has helped my hairline and hair where FIN internally only eliminates certain % scalp DHT. I know a guy from US who had sides from internal FIN now he uses promox lotion zero sides but keeping his hair.

I'm posting the products tomorrow to them so il keep you lot posted.

Eire1980
08-25-2014, 02:23 PM
hey thanks for coming back on this, much appreciated..will keep a check on this thread..good work

No worries, I do take FIN EOD but at the start I did have major sides. 3 years later I'm doing great. I add promox that has helped my hairline and hair where FIN internally only eliminates certain % scalp DHT. I know a guy from US who had sides from internal FIN now he uses promox lotion zero sides but keeping his hair.

Jazz1
08-25-2014, 02:31 PM
hey thanks for coming back on this, much appreciated..will keep a check on this thread..good work

Thanks I appreciate the kind words, like I Said I'm happy to have found an alternative it's all about time now the sooner the better as I only have 7 months supply of Promox lotion left and my prescriptions sprays finished!

thechamp
08-25-2014, 03:55 PM

Jazz what sides did you have with fin?

Jazz1
08-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Jazz what sides did you have with fin?

Major sides;

No erections,
Depression,
Trapped,
Panick attacks etc.

But I always found a way to counter them, and now 3 years later my body has adjusted nd I'm doing superb :).

Jazz1
08-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Just update I managed to get out bed had day off work with a splitting headache! I posted the items to the pharmacist today which should arrive with her shortly.

inbrugge
08-27-2014, 11:07 PM
Jazz, I appreciate the work bro.

I am using Minox for about 9 months now. I stopped for a month, and I'm now experiencing the worst hair loss of my life lol. Literally going bald right in fron of my eyes.

I purchased Ru & Neogenic. Now, I'm also considering Topical Fin.

Is there a place I can get some topical fin? Can I crush oral fin pills and mix it into my minox, will that be the same thing as topical fin? Would Minox or Neogenic be a good vehicle?

I would really appreciate your help man. I'm trying to jump on these new treatments before I completely go bald in the span of a few months.

Jazz1
08-28-2014, 07:19 PM
Well just checked the site so to those who are running low and can't get a prescription than you can find alternative with these guys. Just to make things clear I have not discussed or negioted any prices yet for us guys, just waiting for them to tell me if they can formulate similar. But they told me they already for years been selling the same formulations etc see below. I still have 6/7 months Promox lotion left, but I had to drop Promox prescription spray, I'm waiting once they receive the stuff if they can make me the prescription spray for us. I'm also making this vey clear I have no link to these guys, in desperation I have had no choice but to search the Internet for alternative as I doubt il be able to buy Dr kleins prescription stuff again. If these guys can make me the same stuff il be more than happy, because I can carry on saving my hair through these treatments, just like he rest of you who use it.

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml

Jazz1
08-29-2014, 09:17 AM
I had a chance to speak with Susan today, sounds like a lovely lady. The parcel is tracked at the international sorting office so once she receives it than she can hopefully formulate it the same. But in mean time she told me she has already been formulating the same stuff, but iv asked if she can formulate same as Kleins texture would be great. So once she gets the parcel and gets this done than she will come to the price plan list for us, il be placing an order as soon as she formulates it :). I tried calling wellness center they seemed busy, plus my credit run out as I was calling from the uk. But overall I feel happy as Susan sounds lovely and willing to help us, :). I will keep you guys posted, I'm just thankfull to God I have found an alternative :).

Never2late
08-29-2014, 04:36 PM
I spoke with Susan as well. I'm nearly out of promox so I placed an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to go over the options I selected to be compounded. I must say that she was very nice and seemed extremely educated when it came to compounding minoxidil. She steered me in the right direction when it came to a couple of things. For example, she strongly recommended using propylene glycol as opposed to the dimethyl isosorbide. She feels that the dimethyl isosorbide, being a solvent and a strong penetrant, has the potential to have all of the ingredients go systemic. Not to mention that it is more expensive since they have to import it from South Africa. So I decided to go with the ppg. She's confident we will be very happy with the product they make. I'll keep you posted.

Jazz1
08-29-2014, 05:14 PM
I spoke with Susan as well. I'm nearly out of promox so I placed an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday I received a call from Susan to go over the options I selected to be compounded. I must say that she was very nice and seemed extremely educated when it came to compounding minoxidil. She steered me in the right direction when it came to a couple of things. For example, she strongly recommended using propylene glycol as opposed to the dimethyl isosorbide. She feels that the dimethyl isosorbide, being a solvent and a strong penetrant, has the potential to have all of the ingredients go systemic. Not to mention that it is more expensive since they have to import it from South Africa. So I decided to go with the ppg. She's confident we will be very happy with the product they make. I'll keep you posted.

Perfect man, yes she's a lovely lady I'm just thankfull she's willing to help us guys who are left stranded. I'm waiting till she receives the Promox spray and lotion I sent her so she can make it same texture etc for me and the rest of us. Il be placing my order once she goes over the products in the lab when she gets my package.

I feel sad for one guy I was helping out few months back, we spoke on the phone today he had been using Promox lotion with good success. The time Dr Klein passed away he said he called the office and Dorrie was being funny with him not letting him talk to Dr Klein. Anyways he ended up buying Promox lotion refill again and things have been going down hill for him, he's losing hair everyday. He told me he reckons they sent him a shit batch or something, I pointed him in the right direction now so fingers crossed Susan formulates us good stuff that works.

I think you guys owe me Big time because if I never had contacted or researched everyday we would have all been screwed back to crappy 5% minoxidl and possibly losing hairs just like Dr lees patients did.

Make sure you keep us posted on the products from Susan, what formulation did you go for?

thechamp
08-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Jazz I'm thinking of adding biotin to 5 percent minoxdill I'm a bit cautious with stronger,minoxdill with side effects does compounding the minoxdill make it less likely to get sides.

Jazz1
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Jazz I'm thinking of adding biotin to 5 percent minoxdill I'm a bit cautious with stronger,minoxdill with side effects does compounding the minoxdill make it less likely to get sides.

Yes I beleive using a cream/lotion based does, that's why Dr Klein never sold 15% in liquid form neither do these guys. I remember buying Xandorx which I still have to this date, that shit was liquid form 15% and gave me the worst headache ever was too strong. But using 15% in lotion form is great no sides, the belgravia in the uk use 12.5% no sides in a cream form.

I would give Susan a call she can formulate you anything, and also be carefull with biotin too much can cause Acne.

thechamp
08-29-2014, 06:19 PM
Yes I beleive using a cream/lotion based does, that's why Dr Klein never sold 15% in liquid form neither do these guys. I remember buying Xandorx which I still have to this date, that shit was liquid form 15% and gave me the worst headache ever was too strong. But using 15% in lotion form is great no sides, the belgravia in the uk use 12.5% no sides in a cream form.

I would give Susan a call she can formulate you anything, and also be carefull with biotin too much can cause Acne.

Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??

thechamp
08-29-2014, 08:22 PM

Well can they make it without azelic acid because when I used lipogaine with azelic acid I got fast heart rate ,how do you apply the lotion how much and what is Susan's contact ??

thechamp
08-29-2014, 08:56 PM

Never2late
08-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Perfect man, yes she's a lovely lady I'm just thankfull she's willing to help us guys who are left stranded. I'm waiting till she receives the Promox spray and lotion I sent her so she can make it same texture etc for me and the rest of us. Il be placing my order once she goes over the products in the lab when she gets my package.

I feel sad for one guy I was helping out few months back, we spoke on the phone today he had been using Promox lotion with good success. The time Dr Klein passed away he said he called the office and Dorrie was being funny with him not letting him talk to Dr Klein. Anyways he ended up buying Promox lotion refill again and things have been going down hill for him, he's losing hair everyday. He told me he reckons they sent him a shit batch or something, I pointed him in the right direction now so fingers crossed Susan formulates us good stuff that works.

I think you guys owe me Big time because if I never had contacted or researched everyday we would have all been screwed back to crappy 5% minoxidl and possibly losing hairs just like Dr lees patients did.

Make sure you keep us posted on the products from Susan, what formulation did you go for?

I went with the 12.5% lotion with the .025 Retin A, 5% Azelaic Acid and the .25% Progesterone. I'll see how this works out. I skipped the .1% Finasteride for now. I've been using the Polaris NR-11 a few times a week for the last 6 or so weeks. I'm slowly getting back on Finasteride. I took Propecia back in 2005-2006 for about 14 months. I started getting sides so I stopped. I tried it again about 4 years ago and the sides started again. So now I'm trying to ease into it. I'm not sure if it helps to use it two or three times a week topically but it has to be better than nothing. I also use the Spiro S5 cream. I take a few supplements that definitely help with inflammation as well. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll give this formulation 6 months and then see what kind of progress I've had. Thanks for finding this Jazz. I hope we can all benefit.

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 11:25 AM
I went with the 12.5% lotion with the .025 Retin A, 5% Azelaic Acid and the .25% Progesterone. I'll see how this works out. I skipped the .1% Finasteride for now. I've been using the Polaris NR-11 a few times a week for the last 6 or so weeks. I'm slowly getting back on Finasteride. I took Propecia back in 2005-2006 for about 14 months. I started getting sides so I stopped. I tried it again about 4 years ago and the sides started again. So now I'm trying to ease into it. I'm not sure if it helps to use it two or three times a week topically but it has to be better than nothing. I also use the Spiro S5 cream. I take a few supplements that definitely help with inflammation as well. So, we'll see how it goes. I'll give this formulation 6 months and then see what kind of progress I've had. Thanks for finding this Jazz. I hope we can all benefit.

That's great, out of interest how much did you pay? And what ML they selling you? Also what's price difference compared to Dr Klein?

How did you find the Polaris labs range? Any good?

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 11:27 AM

Apply it to crown and temples, I do not know prices yet need discuss this properly for us, just waiting till they receive Dr kleins stuff I posted them.

Never2late
08-30-2014, 12:49 PM
That's great, out of interest how much did you pay? And what ML they selling you? Also what's price difference compared to Dr Klein?

Well, actually they didn't give me an exact price but said it would be around $100.00. That is considerably more than Dr Klein. I think Dr Kleins Promox 5% was $60 plus $9.95 shipping fee. I think, if memory serves me correctly. But with this new formulation you only use it once a day if I'm not mistaken. So I'm guessing this will last two months?? As far as Polaris Labs products are concerned, I like them. The NR-11 is a nice product with some good ingredients. It does contain 12% minoxidil sulphate. I'm not sure if the sulphate version is really better or not. I've read mixed reviews. Their products are not cheap either. With shipping to the U.S. I paid over $70. This really annoys me because the product is made here in the U.S., shipped over to the distributor and then sent back here. All because our FDA doesn't allow the sale of minoxidil formulations over 5%. But overall, I think Polaris Labs makes a good product, IMO. I'm certainly no expert though.

Never2late
08-30-2014, 01:30 PM

One more thing. When I found out I could no longer get Dr Kleins products I was going to use Polaris Labs. I was going to alternate between the NR-11 and the NR-09. I'm really just looking a bit of regrowth as I've maintained rather well over the past few years. I started thinning in my late twenties, about 18 years ago. I'm 46 now and I would say that I'm between a NW2 and a NW3. With a little regrowth I will be ecstatic. Being on Promox and the NR-11 for just a couple of months I'm already seeing tiny vellus hairs along my hairline. Some have a bit of length to them too. I haven't seen this in several years. But I think the products from Susan will be really good. The cost may be a bit higher but if they work then its worth it to me. I tried calling earlier to get an exact price but they are closed until Tuesday.

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 03:31 PM
One more thing. When I found out I could no longer get Dr Kleins products I was going to use Polaris Labs. I was going to alternate between the NR-11 and the NR-09. I'm really just looking a bit of regrowth as I've maintained rather well over the past few years. I started thinning in my late twenties, about 18 years ago. I'm 46 now and I would say that I'm between a NW2 and a NW3. With a little regrowth I will be ecstatic. Being on Promox and the NR-11 for just a couple of months I'm already seeing tiny vellus hairs along my hairline. Some have a bit of length to them too. I haven't seen this in several years. But I think the products from Susan will be really good. The cost may be a bit higher but if they work then its worth it to me. I tried calling earlier to get an exact price but they are closed until Tuesday.

Yea this is the concern to us, the price I was paying $119 dollars for Promox lotion 100ML, if they can match the pricing and products I'm pretty sure they can obtain good business and clients. I will call them next week to discuss prices as i think we need to try and make sure it's same price.

Also Dr Klein done discounts example,

Promox kit 169 dollars:
60ml lotion
2x60ml sprays
For 100ml lotion kit was 189 dollars.

They sold 100ml lotion bottles for 119 dollars.

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Right I just sent Susan a long message and all prices I also diverted the link below so she can see the prices. Hopefully she can come to a good price plan permanent for us Forum guys and ex Dr Klein patients:

I sent the link to hairsite that has all prices of Dr kleins.

Never2late
08-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Some kind of discount would be really nice. After all, look at all the extra business she would have. Lets hope for the best

thechamp
08-30-2014, 05:32 PM
What's Susan's contact ?

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Some kind of discount would be really nice. After all, look at all the extra business she would have. Lets hope for the best

That's what I have emailed her, stating she can build a long term client business if she helps us guys out on the forum as we post the feed back. Anyways just sent her a long email of the discounts Klein did with proof. I'm pretty confident she can do her best to give us good deals, at the end of the day from her business point she wants more clients and we need the product.

I really hope she can formulate something in a spray form aswell, fingers crossed once she gets the products of kleins I sent her she can go test them in her lab etc.

I'm also disappointed in Dr kleins office, I was heart Brocken when they told me I can no longer buy higher percent minxodiol let alone prescription formula. I tried every single day to find a doctor with zero luck, I even contacted Dorrie to beg her in finding us a doctor. I'm sure if Dorrie started making calls she could easily find a doctor to prescribe us Kleins formulations. I just fear that their business won't do aswell anymore since he's dead, as changing the formulations Dr Klein created is going to have a big impact on us ex patients, just like it did with Dr lee. Using 15% minxodiol than down grading to 5% is a big impact, but I'm just glad we have an alternative. I really like Tony and Dorrie, but just a shame what's Happend, I think Dorrie needs to understand in what I'm telling her.

I was originally going with polaris labs NR-10 but glad I found Susan who formulates the same stuff. Only question now is, will it be as effective and my answer is probably yes after researching her background.

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 05:48 PM
What's Susan's contact ?

Her details are here:
412-421-4996

To get a prescription you need to email Dr Kadz at medical wellness center I think it's around 60 dollars for 6 months prescription.

Champ call Susan first and discuss what you need she's really lovely and helpfull in discussing your needs.

thechamp
08-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Her details are here:
412-421-4996

To get a prescription you need to email Dr Kadz at medical wellness center I think it's around 60 dollars for 6 months prescription.

Champ call Susan first and discuss what you need she's really lovely and helpfull in discussing your needs.
Does that mean we have to renew our prescription for 60 bucks every 6 months ?

Jazz1
08-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Does that mean we have to renew our prescription for 60 bucks every 6 months ?

Yes, Unfortunatly i have no control over this and most doctors charge this Fee private check anywhere. Try finding a private doctor to precribe hairloss meds, it's very hard as I called around private clinics in US none of them were interested. I'm happy to pay this as I truly beleive in Dr Klein products, so if Susan can make us the same im happy as no other topical formulations on the market can beat this apart from RU58841. I tried every topical lotion potion and most of them are rubbish.

I seriously wish some big company can mass produce and formulate Dr kleins products to sell world wide to everyone. If I had things my way Champ I would seriously help everyone out, I always spoke to Dr Klein. To anyone who knew Dr Klein knows how great this person was, he was always willing to help me out. Dr Klein had a true passion in helping his patients, although he had a business to run I truly believe he was more than just money. His passion was to help his patients, his product was the best on the market. I'm just still down about his death, not only have I lost great products, I have lost a great Doctor who was always willing to take time in helping me out.

Jazz1
08-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Right I sent susan a very long email regarding prices, hairsite still has the prices but I found a better site that shows his discount deals.

Anyways here's reply :), so good news hopefully we can come to a fixed term.

"Wow Jazz! You are pumped glad to see!
I see no reason why I can't match these prices. Are all four of your emails the same?
I will have to go through them to pull the prices ok?
I will try to do that today ok?
Susan"

jp125
08-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi Jazz1 - sorry I am new to this forum and not as clued up as many, so be prepared for some stupid questions!

Quick background is I used Propecia tablets with success for 9 months but gave up 6 months ago due to sides.
I've started Minox 5% a few months ago but so far its not having any major success.

For someone like me (who is clueless) what is this combination you are talking about? What does it contain? And how can I get it - I'm in the UK.
I have aggressive diffuse thinning btw, which started two years.

thanks a lot

Jazz1
08-31-2014, 03:44 PM
Well, actually they didn't give me an exact price but said it would be around $100.00. That is considerably more than Dr Klein. I think Dr Kleins Promox 5% was $60 plus $9.95 shipping fee. I think, if memory serves me correctly. But with this new formulation you only use it once a day if I'm not mistaken. So I'm guessing this will last two months?? As far as Polaris Labs products are concerned, I like them. The NR-11 is a nice product with some good ingredients. It does contain 12% minoxidil sulphate. I'm not sure if the sulphate version is really better or not. I've read mixed reviews. Their products are not cheap either. With shipping to the U.S. I paid over $70. This really annoys me because the product is made here in the U.S., shipped over to the distributor and then sent back here. All because our FDA doesn't allow the sale of minoxidil formulations over 5%. But overall, I think Polaris Labs makes a good product, IMO. I'm certainly no expert though.

Quick question the NR-11 contains 0.1% finesteride, 12% minoxidol? When you used this alone did you see results?

thechamp
08-31-2014, 09:31 PM
I'm to scared to try high strenthg minoxdill because I'm sensitive to all medecations,I might see if Susan can make a 8 percent minoxdill. With biotin might try that !

Jazz1
09-01-2014, 02:52 AM
I'm to scared to try high strenthg minoxdill because I'm sensitive to all medecations,I might see if Susan can make a 8 percent minoxdill. With biotin might try that !

Get it made in cream form you will be ok.

thechamp
09-01-2014, 02:55 AM
Get it made in cream form you will be ok.

What would you recommend jazz what strength , I can't take fin because of weight gain , and azelic acid didn't agree with me so what woul you recommend ?

doke
09-01-2014, 03:24 AM
hi jazz im certain that dr klines new formulas contained procapil and some peptides is this formula the same from susan, also it was tested minoxidil that is at different strengths and 5% was the best for hair regrowth if it works for you but many people get no regrowth and sometimes more hairloss.
Also I think if you use 5% twice a day as in dr klines formula was good and what happened to his trials will we never know what the results were? I for one do not like prop gly as its so greasy in uk there is a no prop gly formula with medroxyprogestorone which is like putting water on the scalp.

Never2late
09-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Quick question the NR-11 contains 0.1% finesteride, 12% minoxidol? When you used this alone did you see results?

Well, actually I was using it in combination with the Promox. I've been using it for about 2 and a half months and I'm seeing a lot of little hairs. Some are actually getting length and color to them. I don't know if its due to the Promox or the NR11. If you research the ingredients in the NR11 though you will see it has a lot of good stuff in it. The only thing its missing is Retin A. It does contain Retinol but that's a much weaker version of Retin A. But it does contain minoxidil sulphate as opposed to just plain minoxidil. I'm not sure if there is a significant difference though. That is a question I would like to ask Susan. My plan is to alternate the NR11 with 12% minox and the .1% finasteride and the formulation from Susan, which is 12.5% minox, azelaic acid, Retin A and Progesterone(which i think is an important additive). I think this will be an effective combination. Six months from now if I want I can always increase the formulation from Susan.

Never2late
09-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi Jazz
I have question for you. What are your thoughts on topical finasteride? The reason I ask is because I've tried many different things over the past 15 years. Starting with Dr Lewenburgs formula with 2% minox and retin a, Propecia, Dr Lees formulations as well as regular Rogaine. But I've never really had any regrowth until I started Promox and Polaris NR11. Both of which contain .1% finasteride. Like I said, I'm not even three months in and I'm seeing little hairs sprouting along the front where I haven't had hair in 10 years. They are very small but they are there and its giving me hope. Is it possible that topical finasteride is responsible for this? Or is it simply the combination of all these ingredients? I wish I knew.

Jazz1
09-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Jazz
I have question for you. What are your thoughts on topical finasteride? The reason I ask is because I've tried many different things over the past 15 years. Starting with Dr Lewenburgs formula with 2% minox and retin a, Propecia, Dr Lees formulations as well as regular Rogaine. But I've never really had any regrowth until I started Promox and Polaris NR11. Both of which contain .1% finasteride. Like I said, I'm not even three months in and I'm seeing little hairs sprouting along the front where I haven't had hair in 10 years. They are very small but they are there and its giving me hope. Is it possible that topical finasteride is responsible for this? Or is it simply the combination of all these ingredients? I wish I knew.

Yes topical formulation is important, I learned past 4 years attack the hairloss at every angle it's amazing as I added the prescription 10% Promox spray this year I started turning into a wolf. Just a shame very big shame that Dorrie at Kleins office has not done enough to make her patients happy. She can easily source a doctor it's a business that has built great success to all us who have used them. Now we are all screwed as no doctor will prescribe his products to us, unless they find one!

I just hope Susan can formulate it the same than I will be very happy :).

Jazz1
09-01-2014, 02:43 PM
What would you recommend jazz what strength , I can't take fin because of weight gain , and azelic acid didn't agree with me so what woul you recommend ?

I can't help you, best to call her and ask as she knows better than me :).

Jazz1
09-01-2014, 02:45 PM
hi jazz im certain that dr klines new formulas contained procapil and some peptides is this formula the same from susan, also it was tested minoxidil that is at different strengths and 5% was the best for hair regrowth if it works for you but many people get no regrowth and sometimes more hairloss.
Also I think if you use 5% twice a day as in dr klines formula was good and what happened to his trials will we never know what the results were? I for one do not like prop gly as its so greasy in uk there is a no prop gly formula with medroxyprogestorone which is like putting water on the scalp.

Trust me when I say Dr kleins products were the best I used, nothing and I mean nothing beats his formulations.

Jazz1
09-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Here guys I still buy Dr kleins 5% minxodiol now which has no precription stuff in it to use at night!

Any of you geeks help me out?

1. How much finesteride tablets at 1mg do I need to make 0.1% in 60ml? I read it's 60 but that's insane?

2. How much grams of azelaic acid do I need to make 1.5% in 60ml?

Jazz1
09-01-2014, 05:14 PM
I figured it out,

1.5 grams azelaic acid powder is 1.5% in 60ml
Finesteride is 60mg per 60ml, problem is getting hold of the powder :(.

doke
09-02-2014, 01:59 AM
hi jazz the azelaic acid flakes powder you can get here https://www.fludan.com

doke
09-02-2014, 02:25 AM
hi has anyone tried polaris labs nr10 16% minoxidil with 1% finasteride which you only use once at night.

Jazz1
09-02-2014, 03:05 AM
hi jazz the azelaic acid flakes powder you can get here https://www.fludan.com

Thanks, already bought it :).

Jazz1
09-02-2014, 03:07 AM
hi has anyone tried polaris labs nr10 16% minoxidil with 1% finasteride which you only use once at night.

Hey Doke it seems legit I found more reviews through google on some chineese forums, the reason I'm not using that yet is because I like the Ingredienets better in Promox.

Eire1980
09-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Hi All- hope all are keeping well

I have been following the thread and hoping someone will be able to answer my question

I have been looking on polaris site - http://www.pharma-trading.com/products/index.html and i am wondering what the main difference is in NR 11 & NR 10 in terms of fin?

they both contain 0.1% Finasteride but in the NR 11 its says "a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

i have a prescription for propecia but i am afraid to take it to be honest.

appreciate the advice - thanks!

Never2late
09-02-2014, 08:28 AM
Hi All- hope all are keeping well

I have been following the thread and hoping someone will be able to answer my question

I have been looking on polaris site - http://www.pharma-trading.com/products/index.html and i am wondering what the main difference is in NR 11 & NR 10 in terms of fin?

they both contain 0.1% Finasteride but in the NR 11 its says "a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

i have a prescription for propecia but i am afraid to take it to be honest.

appreciate the advice - thanks!
NR10 is 16% minoxidil. NR11 is 12% minoxidil sulphate. Depending which reports you read you will find that some believe minoxidil sulphate is absorbed more efficiently. I'm not sure. The NR11 does contain Alfatradiol, which is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and a potassium channel opener. The NR11 also contains copper peptides which are supposed to be beneficial for hair growth. I use the NR11 but I don't know if it is better. I believe they are both good products and ultimately, it is the minoxidil that does the majority of the hair growth. All of the other ingredients just help it along a bit. They both contain the same amount of finasteride, .1%.

Never2late
09-02-2014, 08:32 AM
FYI, the best prices I've found for Polaris Labs I found on Minoxidil15Express.com. They also have Genhair and Dualgen products.

Eire1980
09-02-2014, 08:52 AM
NR10 is 16% minoxidil. NR11 is 12% minoxidil sulphate. Depending which reports you read you will find that some believe minoxidil sulphate is absorbed more efficiently. I'm not sure. The NR11 does contain Alfatradiol, which is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and a potassium channel opener. The NR11 also contains copper peptides which are supposed to be beneficial for hair growth. I use the NR11 but I don't know if it is better. I believe they are both good products and ultimately, it is the minoxidil that does the majority of the hair growth. All of the other ingredients just help it along a bit. They both contain the same amount of finasteride, .1%.

thanks a million for coming back on this.
in terms of fin, both contain the same amount, however it makes out to me that the side affects of fin are managed better with NR 11 - or am i reading that wrong - see below

a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

cheers

Never2late
09-02-2014, 09:28 AM
thanks a million for coming back on this.
in terms of fin, both contain the same amount, however it makes out to me that the side affects of fin are managed better with NR 11 - or am i reading that wrong - see below

a type II-selective 5alpha-reductase inhibitor provides a complete management finasteride related side effects"

cheers

I understand what you are saying but I think the finasteride will be absorbed equally in either formulation. Although in the reports I've read the jury is still out as to whether topical finasteride is absorbed as well as the tablet. I used Propecia several years ago and developed sides after several months. I've been using topical fin for almost three months currently and haven't 'noticed' any sides. Does that mean the topical fin is just staying in my scalp and not being absorbed systemically? Who knows. This hair loss thing is a lot of trial and error. But you have to give treatments plenty of time to work. If you are hesitant to take fin internally you could try a high strength minoxidil w/fin and alternate it with another minoxidil w/o fin. See how that works for you. In fact, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Good luck

doke
09-02-2014, 11:26 AM
hi jazz the problem we have is the ingredience for promox and the trial product dr kline was working on we will never get his formula right as he made as it took him years to get it right, that's why its a shame dorrie is not more helpful.
What was the trial product results were they finished? or will we never know.

Jazz1
09-02-2014, 12:08 PM
hi jazz the problem we have is the ingredience for promox and the trial product dr kline was working on we will never get his formula right as he made as it took him years to get it right, that's why its a shame dorrie is not more helpful.
What was the trial product results were they finished? or will we never know.

Hi I reckon Susan can formulate it the same as stated she's even selling the same formula for years with great success from her current clients. Dr Klein never formulated his products, it was and still is their current pharmacist. Any good pharmacist with good equipment can formulate the stuff so long as that person has great knowledge. I mean look at the belgravia Center they have their own Pharmacist formulate their products. In terms of Dr Kleins new trial you can forget it, now he's dead I don't think much will happen. I'm just upset, I like Tony and Dorrie but I really think they could have done more I'm sure Dr Klein would not want his clients suffering. I also can not believe how assholes most doctors are these days! None of them are willing to help!

I'm just thankful that I found Dr Kadz medical wellness Center and thankful Susan knows her stuff :) only time will tell if her products work.

thechamp
09-02-2014, 02:11 PM
I understand what you are saying but I think the finasteride will be absorbed equally in either formulation. Although in the reports I've read the jury is still out as to whether topical finasteride is absorbed as well as the tablet. I used Propecia several years ago and developed sides after several months. I've been using topical fin for almost three months currently and haven't 'noticed' any sides. Does that mean the topical fin is just staying in my scalp and not being absorbed systemically? Who knows. This hair loss thing is a lot of trial and error. But you have to give treatments plenty of time to work. If you are hesitant to take fin internally you could try a high strength minoxidil w/fin and alternate it with another minoxidil w/o fin. See how that works for you. In fact, that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Good luck

Jaz the reason I don't try topical fin is because I gain weight from fin chances are it goes systematic and I'll gain weight again

Jazz1
09-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Jaz the reason I don't try topical fin is because I gain weight from fin chances are it goes systematic and I'll gain weight again

This is what I have learned topical lotion formulation is much better and localised, liquid form penetrates into the blood stream. I could be wrong but judging from another guy who had internal FIN sides he never got sides from Promox lotion and had good success until recent Dr Klein passed away, he losing ground as he thinks Dorrie sent him a messed up batch! I also know another guy who used Promox spray form and had sides, so judging by both I beleive lotion or cream based stays localised. When I tried Xandorx 15% I still have this by Dr lee, I had the worst bloated face and headache. When I use Promox and belgravia cream/lotion I get 0 sides and Good results.

thechamp
09-02-2014, 02:22 PM
This is what I have learned topical lotion formulation is much better and localised, liquid form penetrates into the blood stream. I could be wrong but judging from another guy who had internal FIN sides he never got sides from Promox lotion and had good success until recent Dr Klein passed away, he losing ground as he thinks Dorrie sent him a messed up batch! I also know another guy who used Promox spray form and had sides, so judging by both I beleive lotion or cream based stays localised. When I tried Xandorx 15% I still have this by Dr lee, I had the worst bloated face and headache. When I use Promox and belgravia cream/lotion I get 0 sides and Good results.
It will still go systematic I tried dut capsules in aloe Vera gel same thing goes systematic

goldnt
09-02-2014, 02:28 PM

Hey jazz how do you apply your topical lotion? Im not sure how you would do it if you had long hair. For example i would let the minox foam turn into a liquid and apply since most of the foam would of stayed on my hair. And you mention you want susan to make a promox replica,are you going to add the other ingredients they offer? Ive been on ru for a while and i think its time to change.

Jazz1
09-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Hey jazz how do you apply your topical lotion? Im not sure how you would do it if you had long hair. For example i would let the minox foam turn into a liquid and apply since most of the foam would of stayed on my hair. And you mention you want susan to make a promox replica,are you going to add the other ingredients they offer? Ive been on ru for a while and i think its time to change.

RU not working? She's already been selling the same formulation for years through the medical wellness center. Although Im waiting for her to receive the lotion and sprays I sent her, they arrived in Kennedy new York out for delivery. The sooner she gets these I wanted her to replicate the same texture etc, I only apply lotion to the temples, but trust me it's easier than you think. I would apply it temples, mid scalp and crown very simple to apply even with long hair just part and apply.

goldnt
09-02-2014, 02:52 PM
RU not working? She's already been selling the same formulation for years through the medical wellness center. Although Im waiting for her to receive the lotion and sprays I sent her, they arrived in Kennedy new York out for delivery. The sooner she gets these I wanted her to replicate the same texture etc, I only apply lotion to the temples, but trust me it's easier than you think. I would apply it temples, mid scalp and crown very simple to apply even with long hair just part and apply.

Sadly its not. Its been working for me for about 8 months till one day i started having the tingling itchy warm sensation on my scalp that happened before i treated my hairloss. I know when something is not working when that happens, because hairloss always follows after those sensations. Bought 2 more batches after that to test it and nothing. Even increased the concentration of ru past 10% and nothing. I think im going to buy 1 more batch and hope it works and if not im going to have to hop on something else pref topicals. And alright ill follow this thread to see what you conclude from their product.

Jazz1
09-02-2014, 03:46 PM
Who do you buy your RU from? I know the feeling as my scalp is like a timer when I stop FIN I get those same sides effects as you, itchy, tingling and burning scalp. I would consider trying 100mg RU in a vehicle like neogenic, but make fresh daily batches, 3ml neogenic and 100mg RU try that? If that does not work add internal FIN and DUT ontop.

This mixture might not work as I find it an addition to a stronger anti androgen blocker like FIN and DUT. If everything else fails than maybe try spiro tablets but be carefull! I know a guy on hairlosshelp who's using spiro tablets but has gone from NW3 to NW1, but he has loss libido and not bothered.

goldnt
09-02-2014, 06:47 PM
I buy from Kane, i know they have a good record so thats why i still have faith on them. Im going to buy 1 more batch hoping i just got bad batches. And yea i do 110mg daily fresh batches. With everclear and vegetable glycerinas vehicle, since pg gave me flakes. I know its not the vehicle that's giving me problems, as it worked for months. Before i threw out my ru i really wanted to make sure it didn't work (because its basically $200 bucks down the drain), so i even when up to 150-200mg batches for the heck of it. Still didnt work. As for sides ive never really gotten anything from ru when it worked or not. Im at the brink of trying fin but id rather wait a bit and see how you do with your new product. Quick question,if you use topical fin why do you bother with oral fin? I guess ive been affected from those scare mongering threads of fin.

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 01:28 AM
I buy from Kane, i know they have a good record so thats why i still have faith on them. Im going to buy 1 more batch hoping i just got bad batches. And yea i do 110mg daily fresh batches. With everclear and vegetable glycerinas vehicle, since pg gave me flakes. I know its not the vehicle that's giving me problems, as it worked for months. Before i threw out my ru i really wanted to make sure it didn't work (because its basically $200 bucks down the drain), so i even when up to 150-200mg batches for the heck of it. Still didnt work. As for sides ive never really gotten anything from ru when it worked or not. Im at the brink of trying fin but id rather wait a bit and see how you do with your new product. Quick question,if you use topical fin why do you bother with oral fin? I guess ive been affected from those scare mongering threads of fin.

Oral FIN only inhibits certain amount of DHT some people still carry on slowly receeding. Topical and oral FIN or even spiro with the right vehicle is the key to good hair whilst on internal FIN. I seriously would try oral FIN see how you go? I would also email Kane to se if he is sending you good batches. If he is sending you good stuff than looks like your body become tolerant.

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Just update for some of you guys who still buy promox 5% DMI but can not get hold of their prescription mixture. I found source available to buy azelaic acid flakes and finesteride powder at good prices. If you use spray prescription 3 times a day, than the mixture you need is below;

Finesteride powder from Kane=50 USD per 1 gram.
Azelaic acid flakes= 24 dollars 100 grams.

All you need to do is dump 60MG finesteride powder per 60ml promox for 0.1% and dump 1.5 grams for 1.5% azelaic acid.

doke
09-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Sadly its not. Its been working for me for about 8 months till one day i started having the tingling itchy warm sensation on my scalp that happened before i treated my hairloss. I know when something is not working when that happens, because hairloss always follows after those sensations. Bought 2 more batches after that to test it and nothing. Even increased the concentration of ru past 10% and nothing. I think im going to buy 1 more batch and hope it works and if not im going to have to hop on something else pref topicals. And alright ill follow this thread to see what you conclude from their product.

Hi If you see irishpride at the other hairloss site he had cases of complete baldness to regrowth with topicals and on ru and only to regrow it all back again and he documented this in pictures.
So is this what we have to do keep putting up with huge shedding then for it to regrow again.
I need to find out how irish is doing now I do now he has said ru has to keep being used.

doke
09-03-2014, 03:25 AM
By the way guys do not go with any hype that Dr Klines promox was a cure and would work as there are many that have said it did nothing.
I myself never used any of Klines products but was talking with them on the trial they had but it would be good if jazz has got an all in one the same as promox that is not too expensive to try.

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 03:59 AM
By the way guys do not go with any hype that Dr Klines promox was a cure and would work as there are many that have said it did nothing.
I myself never used any of Klines products but was talking with them on the trial they had but it would be good if jazz has got an all in one the same as promox that is not too expensive to try.

We'll said, I find his products a great addition to the big3, it's for people who still carry on slowly losing ground. Like having the icing on the cake, I also found recently that s5 cream works with the right vehicle. I been recently using s5 cream, in the past it never worked but now it's working. The reason I think it's working because I apply it first than spray DMI promox over it. I reckon the DMI is helping penetrate it deep into the skin tissue to work.

doke
09-03-2014, 04:44 AM
jazz how much per month is the formula going to be and is it all in one 5% or 15%?

Eire1980
09-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Hi Guy's - i was thinking of going with NR-8, dp you know if the website below legit?

http://www.minoxidil15express.com/

if so whats with the once off shipping of 10.95

thanks!

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 06:15 AM
jazz how much per month is the formula going to be and is it all in one 5% or 15%?

I'm still waiting to hear back on prices, plus I'm waiting for her to receive Dr kleins products anytime soon.

inbrugge
09-03-2014, 01:25 PM
We'll said, I find his products a great addition to the big3, it's for people who still carry on slowly losing ground. Like having the icing on the cake, I also found recently that s5 cream works with the right vehicle. I been recently using s5 cream, in the past it never worked but now it's working. The reason I think it's working because I apply it first than spray DMI promox over it. I reckon the DMI is helping penetrate it deep into the skin tissue to work.

Hey, can someone summarize the difference between S5, DMI, and progesterone (spelling?)

I know about fin, dut, and ru. But I haven't really heard about the workimg mechanisms, safety factors, and differences behind these options.

I'm currently just using Minox, but I'm losing ground FAST. I want to get on some anti-androgens (highly prefer topical versus oral). However, with so many options I'm so confused.

Can someone run down quickly what these are? Isn't one of them for castrating men?

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey, can someone summarize the difference between S5, DMI, and progesterone (spelling?)

I know about fin, dut, and ru. But I haven't really heard about the workimg mechanisms, safety factors, and differences behind these options.

I'm currently just using Minox, but I'm losing ground FAST. I want to get on some anti-androgens (highly prefer topical versus oral). However, with so many options I'm so confused.

Can someone run down quickly what these are? Isn't one of them for castrating men?

No lol they won't castrate you, these topical we are on about work together to inhibit scalp DHT, the lady who formulates them is Susan a pharmacist. The previous guy who's now dead look him up is Dr Oscar Klein. If you want a good topical Hairloss product then it's the one Susan formulates etc.

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Just to update you guys I emailed Susan on the weekend and she did say about a fixed price match etc. Anways I had no email back, I called their office seems Susan is away for a week due to family circumstances, must be because of her father passing away recently. Anways soon as I hear from her il keep you lot updated. Also I will be placing my order with her once she gets and formulates the mixture as Kleins for me :).

goldnt
09-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Nice Jazz. Keep us updated. And where do you buy your s5 cream? Do you buy it from genhair?

Jazz1
09-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Nice Jazz. Keep us updated. And where do you buy your s5 cream? Do you buy it from genhair?

************ :), like I said above it never worked before only reason why I think it's working now is because I'm spraying DMI over the area, as in Promox 5% OTC

inbrugge
09-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Just to update you guys I emailed Susan on the weekend and she did say about a fixed price match etc. Anways I had no email back, I called their office seems Susan is away for a week due to family circumstances, must be because of her father passing away recently. Anways soon as I hear from her il keep you lot updated. Also I will be placing my order with her once she gets and formulates the mixture as Kleins for me :).

Thanks for your work, Jazz. I'm really hoping to get started on one of these solutions. So will we all be able to order our preferred solution from her? (I'm in the US).

And what about a prescription? Will we need one, and if so, where do we get one? I really doubt my regular physician would give me such a prescription.

Jazz1
09-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Thanks for your work, Jazz. I'm really hoping to get started on one of these solutions. So will we all be able to order our preferred solution from her? (I'm in the US).

And what about a prescription? Will we need one, and if so, where do we get one? I really doubt my regular physician would give me such a prescription.

Thanks,Yes she will provide you with any mixture if you check my previous posts in this thread I posted everything. You have to pay Dr Kadz at the medical wellness Center 60 odd dollars for 6 refills prescription that he emails to Susan to prescribe you the medications :).

johnnyboots
09-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks,Yes she will provide you with any mixture if you check my previous posts in this thread I posted everything. You have to pay Dr Kadz at the medical wellness Center 60 odd dollars for 6 refills prescription that he emails to Susan to prescribe you the medications :).
Hey jazz,so dr.kadz will know if I say I want promox 15 lotion etc.?and then she will take it from there ?

Never2late
09-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi Jazz
I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated

johnnyboots
09-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi Jazz
I just received my formulation from Susan. It comes in a 65 ml bottle. According to the instructions you only use it once per day, 1 ml at a time. All of the ingredients are listed on the bottle, it looks professional. So this should last just over two months. I didn't get the exact price but it was around $100. I'm ok paying $50 a month if it is for a product that works. If you can negotiate a better price that would be awesome. Keep us updated

Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks

Never2late
09-04-2014, 01:12 PM
Hey bro can u give me the email or phone for the prescription I wanna order the promox 15 lotion thanks

You have to go to www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. Look for the link for the compounded minoxidil formulations. Click on that and it will take you to page where you request a prescription. You have to fill that out with the ingredients you want added to the minoxidil. They will review your request and submit it to the compounding pharmacy. Then the pharmacy will contact you. It really is pretty easy and self explanatory. Let me know if it works ok for you.

johnnyboots
09-04-2014, 01:17 PM
You have to go to www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. Look for the link for the compounded minoxidil formulations. Click on that and it will take you to page where you request a prescription. You have to fill that out with the ingredients you want added to the minoxidil. They will review your request and submit it to the compounding pharmacy. Then the pharmacy will contact you. It really is pretty easy and self explanatory. Let me know if it works ok for you.

Thanks you very much

Never2late
09-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Btw, it does cost $49.95 for the doctor consultation. That will also get you 6 refills on your prescription. After 6 refills you will pay $60 for a years worth of refills. Also, the price I paid was $90 for a bottle that will last for 2 months. Your price will depend on the strength of the minoxidil and the added ingredients you want.

Jazz1
09-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Hi Jazz

Bingo, perfect I'm on the verge of trying to make her match Dr kleins prices so lets wait and see. As for the formulation she sent what's it like compad to Dr kleins lotion? Any chance of some pictures :).

Jazz1
09-04-2014, 04:54 PM

Hi yes, you just need follow that link in red Dr Klein patients on this website http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com,

If you get stuck give me a shout direct email jass897@hotmail.com, you pay Dr kadz for the prescription and then you pay Susan for the formulation. I would get 15% made with azelaic acid as its a DHT blocker from studies etc. But like any minxoxidol it won't work that good unless you use a DHT blocker I highly suggest FIN.

Tarikko
09-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Hey Jazz bro,

Hope all is well.

I checked the website and i am really tempted to order the promox solution.

However, i am quite terrified from topical finasteride...

I know i can benefit from it a lot, but i have my wife and kids in the house... And it goes on the hair... once it is on the hair, God knows where it is gonna rub off... pillows, bed, sofa...

How can i make it safe?

If any knows as well, can you chime in with your opinions.

Thank you Jazz, you helped this community so much!!

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 02:30 AM
Thanks Tarikko :) always here to help, I will speak to Susan and Dr kadz as they will know more knowledge. To my understanding when I use prolix lotion it absorbs well into the skin within half hour. I do not know much about Susan's forumla maybe never2late can provide us how it absorbs?

thechamp
09-05-2014, 02:53 AM
Jazz what the best ingredients I can add to minoxdill because I can't Handel fin or azelic acid so what can I add?, biotin saw plamento caffeine?

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Jazz what the best ingredients I can add to minoxdill because I can't Handel fin or azelic acid so what can I add?, biotin saw plamento caffeine?

I would avoid saw palmetto, bition be carefull in case you suffer acne can give you acne aswell even if you don't suffer. I would give Susan a call when she's back as I really would not know, I always recommend the proven indigents to target hairloss at all angles.

Tarikko
09-05-2014, 04:12 AM
Thanks Tarikko :) always here to help, I will speak to Susan and Dr kadz as they will know more knowledge. To my understanding when I use prolix lotion it absorbs well into the skin within half hour. I do not know much about Susan's forumla maybe never2late can provide us how it absorbs?

Ok brother, thanks once again...

I really wanna get on this regimen, yet i donot wanna endanger my family. I am on oral Finasteride right now, but would like to switch to topical if there are no additional risks to my surroundings.

Salam bro

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 04:26 AM
Ok brother, thanks once again...

I really wanna get on this regimen, yet i donot wanna endanger my family. I am on oral Finasteride right now, but would like to switch to topical if there are no additional risks to my surroundings.

Salam bro

I doubt it brother you will be ok as it absorbs very well, have faithe :), I will do my best to speak with Susan when she is back :).

Tarikko
09-05-2014, 04:45 AM
Ok Jazz, will wait for your feedback! <3

Never2late
09-05-2014, 06:50 AM
Bingo, perfect I'm on the verge of trying to make her match Dr kleins prices so lets wait and see. As for the formulation she sent what's it like compad to Dr kleins lotion? Any chance of some pictures :).

I ordered the 12.5% lotion but it is more like a cream. I would say it is just slightly thicker than the Promox lotion. It absorbs fairly quickly but not quite as quick as Promox lotion.

Never2late
09-05-2014, 07:10 AM
Hey Jazz
I can't figure out how to upload a damn picture!!! If you want to, give me your email and I'll email you a picture. Thanks

doke
09-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Guys there is also minoxidil max dualgen 15% minoxidil with finasteride and azelaic acid 5% retinol 0.25% and caffeine, no pg.And a pg version also a 6% minox with same ingredience.
I am wondering a lady runs this company maybe she also runs the site jazz is getting the topical made I might be wrong.

Swooping
09-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Kane is going to launch similar formulations soon, all kinds of strengths with various ingredients.

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I ordered the 12.5% lotion but it is more like a cream. I would say it is just slightly thicker than the Promox lotion. It absorbs fairly quickly but not quite as quick as Promox lotion.

Perfect, well I sent her the Promox spray and lotion I checked the tracking it says it's in Kennedy new York. I sent it tracked to her so once she gets the parcel hopefully she can try and make it the same texture etc.

Please keep us updated how the products works etc, I will be placing my order once she gets Kleins products I sent her so she can make it same type texture for me.

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Hey Jazz
I can't figure out how to upload a damn picture!!! If you want to, give me your email and I'll email you a picture. Thanks

Yes perfect than il upload it here :), jass897@hotmail.com

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Guys there is also minoxidil max dualgen 15% minoxidil with finasteride and azelaic acid 5% retinol 0.25% and caffeine, no pg.And a pg version also a 6% minox with same ingredience.
I am wondering a lady runs this company maybe she also runs the site jazz is getting the topical made I might be wrong.

I had the same feeling You could be right who knows, so long as I get good quality products I'm not bothered who runs what site lol. I don't want to buy that other dualgen stuff as liquid form gave me sides s in Xandorx. Plus I heard some bad things about Dualgen, the other two options I had was Polaris labs which is legit and Susan. I decided to use Susan as she can make me the same stuff as Klein.

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Kane is going to launch similar formulations soon, all kinds of strengths with various ingredients.

This is good news, any information what formulations?

Jazz1
09-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Guys sorry about the delay I'm still tracking the parcel daily it shows it's in Kennedy new York. Also Susan was away this week which means I have had no email reply regarding price deals and price matching. I did email her a long list of proof for Dr Kleins price list and deal he done.

Swooping
09-06-2014, 08:49 AM
This is good news, any information what formulations?

SABA, minoxidil combinations with retin-a , etc. Don't know precisely, probably much like promox.

Jazz1
09-06-2014, 01:06 PM
SABA, minoxidil combinations with retin-a , etc. Don't know precisely, probably much like promox.

Cool I already have the Saba combination, you can buy Dactokart cream and then use Promox which is better than Saba gel in my eyes.

Check my thread how i regrew my hairline back, I know it's Aloepcia areata but trust me when you have a weak hairline already from AGA growing it back is difficult. Suffering both diseases is hard to regrow, my combination here has proven how I regrew my hair, wounding, and mixture of all those ingredients have worked.

Over the years I have gained a lot of knowledge on these forums and always looking at different pathways. I enjoy helping people it's become a passion, I get satisfaction when someone is helped. Why because I learned the hard way, when my hair was falling not one Doctor/derm/tricologist helped me they were just ineterested in my consultation money. Luckily I joined the forums and started gaining information, trying so much junk. I will always be around and I will always be willing to help people in my free time :). Mark is a great guy, he's the one who taught me hairloss has to be targeted at all angles.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16582&highlight=

Jazz1
09-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Good news just checked the parcel I sent Susan it says it's been delivered :).

inbrugge
09-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Amongst Promox and Remox combinations: what additives do you recommend?

Hydrocortisone
Proestregen (sp)
Topical Fin
Azelaic Acid
DMI

Which ones would you NOT recommend.

Also, if I buy oral fin, crush it, and put same percentage into Rogaine, is that practically the same thing as Topical Fin?

Jazz1
09-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Amongst Promox and Remox combinations: what additives do you recommend?

Hydrocortisone
Proestregen (sp)
Topical Fin
Azelaic Acid
DMI

Which ones would you NOT recommend.

Also, if I buy oral fin, crush it, and put same percentage into Rogaine, is that practically the same thing as Topical Fin?

I use all the above, but carefull using hydorcortisone daily long term as I now use it say once a month. I also recommend tretinoin to help stimulate stem cells, DMI is better if your allergic to PG. I can not recommend any as Promox contains all apart from hydrocortisone and all the mixtures have worked wonders for me. Also to add nothing is better than the BIG3, this mixture is an addition to the BIG3, for people looking for that extra edge of growth and thickness. It will only work if your halting hairloss on the BIG3.

I would not crush FIN as finesteride tablets are coated with a filler film, crushing 60mg tablets in 60ml solution means more filler and more cost. If you wanted to make your own, Kane sells finesteride lab powder, 50 USD is 1gram the more you buy the more deals he provides.

inbrugge
09-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Great answer, bro.

I'm on minox and keto shampoo. But, I'm avoiding oral fin because of side effects. I'm planning to provide the anti-androgen factor through topicals only. You don't think that would be a sufficient strategy?

Also, you mentioned that you had sides on fin (like everyone else). You said you managed to overcome them. How?

Jazz1
09-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Great answer, bro.

I'm on minox and keto shampoo. But, I'm avoiding oral fin because of side effects. I'm planning to provide the anti-androgen factor through topicals only. You don't think that would be a sufficient strategy?

Also, you mentioned that you had sides on fin (like everyone else). You said you managed to overcome them. How?

Topicals are a good start, first of regenpure is a better Keto shampoo in my eyes and also S5 cream can help depending on how aggressive your hairloss.

A guy on here using promox lotion had 0 sides, maybe a lotion based is better as less is penetrated into the blood than liquid? I could be wrong.

Yes I did have major sides on FIN, I did not want to stop so I bought genhair finesteride spray this worked great as I used it every third day. I did have sides on this but enough to cope with sex and save my hair. I found the sides were a mind issue, if you stress more over the fact you have sides your brain signals the penis off. Controlling the mind for me and concentrating on dirty fantasies worked, off course relaxing yourself and not stressing. Horny goat weed also helps for libido. Fast forward 7 months i started losing hairs, two weeks later I was thinning fast so I jumped on 1mg FIN and had 0 sides. I have Been on internal FIN for 3 years now, I remember waking up around 8 months after internal FIN with 0 erections, I panicked as I didn't know what to do etc. My partner helped me out as she works in the medical field and use to sell Viagra. She told me to relax and not think about it, I did just that and I spent half a day in bed watching my favourite porn whilst trying my best to get an erection. It took me an hour to kick start my penis, like I said mind control :), it's hard but the main factors are removing stress and anxiety than work on kick starting the mind. Sides can be real and I know exactly how people feel, it's like your trapped in a hole. The sides obviously get worse because people automatically stress over the sides and stress does not help with erections.

I seriously would not panick, because FIN is a wonder drug for hairloss. All my friends use it without sides, I would suggest trying 0.25mg every 2nd day to let your body adjust and see how you go.

inbrugge
09-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Awesome answer again, bro. I'm thinking on starting with topical fin and see how my body and hair reacts to it.

Then depending on that, I might start a low dosage of oral fin. However, just based on my logic, it seems like a better strategy to focus on the scalp. After all, we apply minoxidil on the scalp to reduce sides as well.

I also bought some Ru from Kane, so I will see how that goes as well. Is there a place to order Fin in the US without a prescription? I've heard or inhous... but I don't really know if it's trustable. I don't wanna receive knock off carnicogen pills from China.

Jazz1
09-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Hey sorry for the late reply I been busy working long hours! Anyways I would avoid RU until last resort. Maybe try topical lotion form FIN, Susan can formulate it or try polaris labs, I'm from the uk so I would not know about prescription. The medical Wellnes Center can prescribe you anything but they charge a small fee.

Jazz1
09-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Right guys Susan emailed me back, she's back in her office and will start working the prices etc. she has also received the products I sent her so I'm hoping she can make the same texture etc as Dr Kleins. I will be placing my order once these points are clear :).

Hairismylife
09-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Right guys Susan emailed me back, she's back in her office and will start working the prices etc. she has also received the products I sent her so I'm hoping she can make the same texture etc as Dr Kleins. I will be placing my order once these points are clear :).

Can order overseas?

Jazz1
09-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Can order overseas?

Yes.

Jazz1
09-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Hi guys I have an full complete update on this now il post tommorow as I'm way too tired from my night shift at work. I will also be placing my order this week, and Susan also got the products I sent her etc. Anyways will post full update tommorow, iv done my bit now found an alternative for you guys who like me were stressing out and also i did my best to reduce prices like you guys suggested. Anyways have good evening will post the full update tommorow, as for the product il order it this week and will keep you guys updated how it's working for me etc :)

Jazz1
09-09-2014, 12:42 PM

Hey mate any update, how's the product going and how do you feel about it so far?

Never2late
09-10-2014, 04:20 AM
Hey mate any update, how's the product going and how do you feel about it so far?

Well, so far so good. Like I said it is similar to Dr Kleins formulation. The lotion from Susan is just slightly thicker, more like a cream. But it does absorb well. I haven't had any irritation, no redness, no itching. So that's a good thing. I'm just using it at night so I hope it does last for two months. I'm hoping Susan can give a break on the price. I paid a total of $95 with shipping. I live in the same State so my shipping was only $5. But I like it so far. Please keep us updated with any pricing information. Thanks Jazz

Hairismylife
09-10-2014, 09:15 AM
actually what are the ingredients of promox lotion besides minox?

Jazz1
09-10-2014, 03:20 PM
actually what are the ingredients of promox lotion besides minox?

Finesteride
Azelaic acid
Progesterone
Biotinoyl Tripeptide.

Jazz1
09-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Well, so far so good. Like I said it is similar to Dr Kleins formulation. The lotion from Susan is just slightly thicker, more like a cream. But it does absorb well. I haven't had any irritation, no redness, no itching. So that's a good thing. I'm just using it at night so I hope it does last for two months. I'm hoping Susan can give a break on the price. I paid a total of $95 with shipping. I live in the same State so my shipping was only $5. But I like it so far. Please keep us updated with any pricing information. Thanks Jazz

Right that's good to hear I'm ordering mine on Friday :).

I'm going post the email so everyone can see the pricing I tried my best but thats everything Susan can do. I'm still happy hope rest of you are happy, I'm just more happy now that i can buy a product to use than not buy anything to use :).

Email from Susan, any questions email her direct or if I have time I can email her the questions as she said she's happy to answer any emails or phone calls.

Also I can not post on here Dr kleins pricing but go on hairsite the price ranges are there, also Anagen has full discount combo breakdown or just email me for the direct links jass897@hotmail.com. It is always best to call Susan direct and reference this thread to help her give better prices on combinations.

"So I just tried your 10% formula and all I smelled and felt is alcohol Jazz.* This is why we don’t do any solutions greater than 5% because they come out of solution.* When I poured yours through a filter I “caught” most of the Minoxidil in the filter.
Also, your 15% lotion is gritty.
And the third critique is that they are mislabeled without a proper RX label on them.* Perhaps the label is on an outer bag?
As I told you before, I hold my license and my expertise in extremely high expectation and we are going to provide an excellent product for you and the community.
They will not be disappointed, you will see.
Pricing wise, no problem, but we are generally going to be about $5 dollars more on most products.
A general blog might say,* “Discount for 3 or more of one product within the appropriate expiration date” (remember we sent ours for stability and efficacy testing and we can only get 30 days on a solution per USP standards and 180 days on cream or lotion.
Thanks Jazz,
Susan
Susan Merenstein, Pharmacist/Owner"

Jazz1
09-10-2014, 03:55 PM
More emails,

"From: susan@maapgh.com
Hey Jazz,
We typically do 60ml bottles as our clients only use them up in 2 months.* We know a lot of Dr.Kleins patients were using twice a day but that is expensive and overkill in my humble opinion.
Each lotion or cream is good for 180days.* Even 5% without additives is 180days.
Thanks a million,
Susan"

Regarding the spray formula prescription it is best to give her a call. I'm just sticking with the lotion formula which I'm happy :).

Jazz1
09-10-2014, 04:02 PM
I will be placing my order Friday so I will keep you guys informed on the product itself, as this is the first time I will be using something besides Dr kleins products.

Also I do not want to mislead anyone but Dr kleins products are not a cure, they basically were the icing on the cake. Dr lee was the same case, but I beleive alongside the big3 these products Dr lee and Dr Klein created was the best thing to happen to many people among the community. I have tried everything even Dr proctors stuff, you name anything I have tried it and again the stuff that has worked on me can be seen in my hairloss regrowth thread.

Jazz1
09-12-2014, 04:37 PM

Hey mate I'm really tempted to try NR-11 aswell, any side effects? Also do you think its helping?

morehairline
09-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Their website is down. How else can I contact them?

FearTheLoss
09-12-2014, 07:53 PM
http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

check out their low systemic absorption technology Jazz1...maybe we could get Susan to contact them and this pharmacy could formulate a topical dut that doesn't have any side effects.

thechamp
09-13-2014, 12:31 AM

check out their low systemic absorption technology Jazz1...maybe we could get Susan to contact them and this pharmacy could formulate a topical dut that doesn't have any side effects.

Do you honestly think that it could stop dut going systematic ? I tried dut topically once got shortness of breath I squirted dut tablets in to alo vera

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 03:01 AM
Their website is down. How else can I contact them?

You on about DR kleins website? I know but I'm not buying from them anymore as they won't sell the prescription stuff since he died. If you go through the whole thread everything is posted where to buy it from now, an alternative to the exact same product Dr Klein sold.

Her details are here:
412-421-4996

Website follow the Dr Klein link:

Mention this thread to her when you are paying and when you fill your details with the medical wellness center make sure you put the exact ingredients before paying for the prescription. They will then email your prescription to Susan who will formulate you the same product you were using with Dr Klein.

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 03:04 AM

I will ask her on Monday for you as I was so busy with work I didn't get chance to order my products from her. I will 100% be placing my order on Monday as my Promox lotion is running low, I bought 6 Promox lotion when Dr Klein passed away but they are mixed and not as effective!! So I wasted money!

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 03:06 AM
Do you honestly think that it could stop dut going systematic ? I tried dut topically once got shortness of breath I squirted dut tablets in to alo vera

Depends bro, i know people who had sides on topical FIN internally and liquid form, but the ones who used Dr kleins lotion did not have much or any side effects and had stopped their hairloss. I reckon lotion or cream based stays within the scalp and maybe does not penetrate into the blood. It is all about trying things to see if they work or not for you.

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 03:22 AM
Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy alternative:

You need to buy 6 months prescription here. Follow the Dr Klein link and put in the exact ingredients you are using currently from Dr kleins products.

Once you had payed for your prescription with the medcial wellness they will then email your prescription to Susan.

Susan has been selling the same products for years luckily I found these guys as an alternative. You can do a search on her background but her details are below, once she receives your prescription she will than formulate you the products, they are 5 dollars more than Dr kleins I did my best to reduce prices. Price lists if you guys have forgot are on hairsite website, typical Dr Klein sold 60ml prescription lotion 15% Promox for $84 Susan sell the same for $90.

Hope this helps, her details are below to order once you bought the prescription from the medical wellnes center:

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-susan-merenstein.html

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
F: 412-421-6500

Never2late
09-13-2014, 04:32 AM
Hey mate I'm really tempted to try NR-11 aswell, any side effects? Also do you think its helping?

I like the NR-11. No side effects though it does take a little while to dry. I only use it three times a week as I'm just easing back into finasteride. Several years ago I had side effects from Propecia after several months of use. But overall I think the Polaris products are very good and I am alternating it with Susan's formulation. I'm not quite three months in and I'm already seeing a lot of little vellus hair along the front, some of which are gaining length and a few actually have color. Susan believes using her product once a day is enough but I would like to find something that I could use in the morning as well. Something light that dries fast and doesn't leave my hair a mess.

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 05:27 AM
I like the NR-11. No side effects though it does take a little while to dry. I only use it three times a week as I'm just easing back into finasteride. Several years ago I had side effects from Propecia after several months of use. But overall I think the Polaris products are very good and I am alternating it with Susan's formulation. I'm not quite three months in and I'm already seeing a lot of little vellus hair along the front, some of which are gaining length and a few actually have color. Susan believes using her product once a day is enough but I would like to find something that I could use in the morning as well. Something light that dries fast and doesn't leave my hair a mess.

Thanks for the reply I might also add NR11 and use less of it, I need order Susan's product on Monday i hope it works aswell as Dr Klein!

If you want to add a minoxidil for morning that is not greasy I would add regaine foam it dries fast and is not greasy one bit.

Do you spray the NR11 on?

Never2late
09-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the reply I might also add NR11 and use less of it, I need order Susan's product on Monday i hope it works aswell as Dr Klein!

If you want to add a minoxidil for morning that is not greasy I would add regaine foam it dries fast and is not greasy one bit.

Do you spray the NR11 on?

Regaine foam? Ok, I will try it....The NR-11 is a spray. It sprays nice and evenly. Good product.

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Regaine foam? Ok, I will try it....The NR-11 is a spray. It sprays nice and evenly. Good product.

Yea regaine foam is good for morning use, not greasy and dries fast, I might add that NR-11 bit first I need to buy Susan's stuff before my Promox finishes, il be ordering on Monday :).

Jazz1
09-13-2014, 05:12 PM
Update Susan replied to me:

Hi Jazz,
A couple of corrections.
You do not have to buy six months worth at a time.
We are charging*
49 for 5%
89 for 15%
79 for 12.5%
These prices include additives and are dispensed 65ml for solution and lotion.
60gm creams.
Each should last 60 days at ONE application per day of approx 1 ml or gm.
Using Finasteride twice a day will increase side effects to libido.(sex drive)

An RX is required from the Medical Wellness Center.
When they fax us an RX we contact (usually via email) the patient for verification of address and credit card.
Shipping costs are based on location and size of the package.
Thanks Jazz.
Susan

goldnt
09-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Jazz thanks so much for all your help you've helped so many people including me. Thanks<3

lifelonglearning
09-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Is it possible to get a 0.1 topical fin without minoxidil ??

Jazz1
09-14-2014, 01:46 AM
Is it possible to get a 0.1 topical fin without minoxidil ??

Yes but i would get azleaic acid aswell,as I was going to do this aswell for night time use as I was using Dr kleins kit, but I'm just sticking with morning use of the lotion and may add NR-11 for night use.

Jazz1
09-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Jazz thanks so much for all your help you've helped so many people including me. Thanks<3

Thanks Bro, it's only fair to return back into the community when people on here and hairlosshelp have got me through hard times :).

inbrugge
09-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Hey Jazz,

what formulation did you order from Susan? Which additives does it have? She also can provide DMI, Fin, Proe, Hydrocortisone, and all other ingredients Dr. Klein had?

My Ru experiment has failed due to side effects even at a very low dosage. I'm waiting for my body to return to its normal condition. Then I will see if my body can handle topical fin.

Do you know what lotion Susan/Dr Klein used? Maybe I can make my own mixture by buying Minox, Fin, etc online. I remember you said you mixed topical dut into aloe vera once?

At this point, I just want to freaking maintain what I have. It's depressing just watching your hair fall away with nothing to do about it.

doke
09-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Any ideas on price yet and do you have to pay any fees on top before order?

Jazz1
09-16-2014, 02:50 AM
Hey Jazz,

what formulation did you order from Susan? Which additives does it have? She also can provide DMI, Fin, Proe, Hydrocortisone, and all other ingredients Dr. Klein had?

My Ru experiment has failed due to side effects even at a very low dosage. I'm waiting for my body to return to its normal condition. Then I will see if my body can handle topical fin.

Do you know what lotion Susan/Dr Klein used? Maybe I can make my own mixture by buying Minox, Fin, etc online. I remember you said you mixed topical dut into aloe vera once?

At this point, I just want to freaking maintain what I have. It's depressing just watching your hair fall away with nothing to do about it.

Sorry to hear when I had RU sides loss of libido my sides subsided very fast, I'm ordering mine today as Susan was not in yesturday.

The formulation I'm using is:
15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
Biotinoyl Tripeptide 3%

I would not mix your own with finesteride pills because they contain fillers that may block the absorption. Also I would try it in lotion/cream based as it may minimise side effects compared to liquid.

You also should consider Regenepure DR and NT, did Finesteride give you sides?

doke
09-16-2014, 02:52 AM
Sorry to hear when I had RU sides loss of libido my sides subsided very fast, I'm ordering mine today as Susan was not in yesturday.

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
Biotinoyl Tripeptide 3%

I would not mix your own with finesteride pills because they contain fillers that may block the absorption. Also I would try it in lotion/cream based as it may minimise side effects compared to liquid.

Jazz is the above formula going to be all in one and how much will it be with post to uk?

Hairismylife
09-16-2014, 06:18 AM
Jazz, I have two questions.
Why your lotion doesnt contain azelaic acid and you use it separately?
Can I use lower dosage minox as I am new to it and wanna start at low dosage to let my body adapt to it and is fin dosage below 0.1 possible and works?

Jazz1
09-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Jazz is the above formula going to be all in one and how much will it be with post to uk?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17446&highlight=

Read last post bro, I'm ordering mine today will let you know.

Jazz1
09-16-2014, 07:05 AM
Jazz, I have two questions.
Why your lotion doesnt contain azelaic acid and you use it separately?
Can I use lower dosage minox as I am new to it and wanna start at low dosage to let my body adapt to it and is fin dosage below 0.1 possible and works?

My bad it does contain azelaic acid 1.5% forgot to mention it. Speak with Susan regarding what's best for you, I'm using all above additives and I'm very happy :).

inbrugge
09-16-2014, 08:44 AM

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
Biotinoyl Tripeptide 3%

Thanks again for the reply Jazz.

I am using Regenepure DR and NT. However, I'm currently off everything for the rest of the week to let my body balance itself out before continuing any treatments.

I did not have much loss of libido with Ru. No ED, testicle ache, etc. However, I had watery semen and I was reaching orgasm much quicker with less sensation. If it was ED, I would say maybe it's mental. But semen quality is directly related to body hormonal chemistry. Have you had this symptom before?

I have not tried Fin before. I really don't want to go oral. If I got these side effects topically, from Ru, at 10 mg per day, then I don't want an oral pill would do. I don't want to become an eunuch lol. I plan to have kids someday.

Also, I'm curious if you've had any minoxidil side effects? Increased body hair, decreased skin quality, dark undereyes, cardio issues? I'm using Rogaine for 9 months now. It's done nothing for my hair, but it has managed to give me hairs I never had before...on my arms, shoulders, hands, eyebrows, etc. Such bullcrap. Really tired of this. I'm tired of getting systematic side effects because of crap vehicles.

Jazz1
09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Hey il be honest I have had the best results while using Dr kleins products in my honest eyes the combination he has created has done wonders for me. I have regrown hair and currently saving my hair, finesteride is the bullet in the lotion, but I truly beleive the other ingredients alongside it work great.

Jazz1
09-16-2014, 03:12 PM
Right guys I managed to place my order today for two bottles, Im carrying on with the exact same ingredients I have been using for the past 2 years from Dr kleins lotion.

Spoke to Susan the shipping for the uk is same as Dr kleins 35 dollars, so my two lotions will last me 4 months.

I will post the pictures once the products arrive, below is my ingredient list.

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin

Susan advised to use this at night time and once per day application is enough, where as Dr Klein recommended using his stuff 4 times a day! Susan explained more than once per day is just an overkill and waste of money. Obviously Susan is right because I never listened to Dr Klein I always used the lotion once per day, saves money.

Tarikko
09-17-2014, 02:17 AM
Jazz brother,

how safe would it be to use it if you have your wife and kids at home? Keep in mind once it is on the hair it is hard to keep it off the sofa, bed, cushions....

Regards bro and hope you are keeping well!

Jazz1
09-17-2014, 06:13 AM
Jazz brother,

how safe would it be to use it if you have your wife and kids at home? Keep in mind once it is on the hair it is hard to keep it off the sofa, bed, cushions....

Regards bro and hope you are keeping well!

Il send you a message on watts app bro.

Tarikko
09-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Ok Jazz! :)

inbrugge
09-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Jazz,

Did you get any Minox sides at 15%? Increased body hair, wrinkles, cardio issues, etc?

Also, do you know what the lotion base for promox/Susan consists of?

Another question. I have heard people using SABA gel? Do you know what it is? Have you used it? If so, why don't you use it anymore, it's any good, etc?

Finally, again for Fin side effects. Did you ever get watery semen as a side effect on Ru or Topical Fin or Oral Fin? Did it ever go away or you continued to use it regardless?

Thanks bro.

I wonder when you will receive your product. I would like to see what you think of Susan's products quality and effectiveness before I commit to this treatment.

Jazz1
09-17-2014, 03:49 PM
Jazz,

Did you get any Minox sides at 15%? Increased body hair, wrinkles, cardio issues, etc?

Also, do you know what the lotion base for promox/Susan consists of?

Another question. I have heard people using SABA gel? Do you know what it is? Have you used it? If so, why don't you use it anymore, it's any good, etc?

Finally, again for Fin side effects. Did you ever get watery semen as a side effect on Ru or Topical Fin or Oral Fin? Did it ever go away or you continued to use it regardless?

Thanks bro.

I wonder when you will receive your product. I would like to see what you think of Susan's products quality and effectiveness before I commit to this treatment.

Hi I did have sides from using ******* 15% minoxidol which was in Liquid form! Never have I had sides or heard of anyone having sides from lotion/cream based minoxidol. The sides I had from liquid form were bloated face and headaches. But in cream form I use 12.5% + azelaic acid from belgravia at night and morning time I use the 15% Promox never given me side effects.

As for Saba gel it's easier to make your own I used Dactokart 1% hydorcortisone and 2% microconozate, to counter skin thinning its suggested to use Tretinoin which Promox already contains. See my thread below, although I stopped Dactokart as I'm still worried about long term skin thinning so I now use it once a month.

My thread:

I had major FIN sides again see my above thread, it's all about making your body adjust and mind control. I also have RU as back up, but RU at 5% gave me sexual sides as when I took FIN. 3 years later im on FIN 1mg EOD, reason why because I countered the sides and I also beleive topical FIN is good regime ontop of internal FIN. Fiensteride is the wonder drug for me I love it, without finesteride kiss your hair good bye, these other topicals I recommend are a great addition to the big 3 in helping regrow and maintain thick quality hair.

I called Susan today to ask a few questions for you members so anyone need questions answering let me know as I have a calling card with loads of minutes.

I can't speak for the product yet, but I can speak for Susan on her knowledge. I also looked them up if you check hairlosshelp they been around for along time way before 2007 and I read good reviews on threads. That's why I'm confident her product will work just aswell as Dr kleins.

inbrugge
09-20-2014, 12:05 AM
Thank you again, Jazz. It seems my RU sides have cleared up so I think I will try a swab at Topical Fin now (and if things go okay then possibly oral).

Are you including DMI? I didn't see it up there. I thought DMI was one of Dr. Klein's critical chemicals for proper delivery.

Jazz1
09-20-2014, 02:01 AM
Thank you again, Jazz. It seems my RU sides have cleared up so I think I will try a swab at Topical Fin now (and if things go okay then possibly oral).

Are you including DMI? I didn't see it up there. I thought DMI was one of Dr. Klein's critical chemicals for proper delivery.

Hey that's good news RU sides would subside quick. I would not use Dmi in your case, plus Dr kleins Dmi was only in his sprays not lotions. In your case I would try lotion/cream based as one guy on here used Dr kleins lotion without sides, but oral Fin gave him sides.

Jazz1
09-20-2014, 03:09 PM
Just update my products were shipped yesterday so I will l keep you baldies updated with all pictures and how I feel on the products :).

I also emailed Dr kleins office and this was the reply, I'm sorry guys but looks like our permenant solution to all Dr kleins ex patients is Susan now, I'm just gratefull we have an alternative and this woman is willing to help us.

Dr kleins office email,

"There is only one way to get pharmaceutical medication to treat hair loss. Any person that wishes to get medication...needs to go to the doctor. Im so sorry but we are not hiring or working with any physician. Our website will be up soon. Keep checking back. Thank you."

So to all you ex patients like me who need his products and help, see the below thread for everything.

Justinian
09-20-2014, 03:47 PM
I can't seem to find it, but how much do you apply daily? I'm trying to figure out how much finasteride is applied each application.

Also, how does this work legally since finasteride is prescription and this is online?

Thanks.

Jazz1
09-20-2014, 04:04 PM
I can't seem to find it, but how much do you apply daily? I'm trying to figure out how much finasteride is applied each application.

Also, how does this work legally since finasteride is prescription and this is online?

Thanks.

Read the link below everything is prescribed and approved before shipped, you can't just buy the product. Also you only use 1ml a day so everything is combined in one lotion, minoxidol and proven DHT blockers.

Read here how to order! as I'm not going to type everything again!! I done my hard part for you guys.

Justinian
09-20-2014, 04:13 PM
Read the link below everything is prescribed and approved before shipped, you can't just buy the product. Also you only use 1ml a day so everything is combined in one lotion, minoxidol and proven DHT blockers.

Read here how to order! as I'm not going to type everything again!! I done my hard part for you guys.

Thanks. I read the thread and thought of that question after and didn't remember seeing anything about the daily amount. Also, I didn't see that they ship it so I was a little confused about how that worked.

So the daily amount is ~1 mL (or 1g depending on the density?). Since this solution is 0.1% finasteride, they are putting ~1mg finasteride in this solution? The daily dose of oral finasteride is 1mg. If I am understanding this correctly, then even in the worst case scenario that 100% goes systemic, then you are getting the recommended daily dose of finasteride.

inbrugge
09-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey, quick question Jazz. Filling out the prescription from wellness center. What the heck is the difference between Minoxidil Cream and Lotion? Which one should I get. Isn't cream and lotion the same thing? What the heck.

Jazz1
09-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Hey, quick question Jazz. Filling out the prescription from wellness center. What the heck is the difference between Minoxidil Cream and Lotion? Which one should I get. Isn't cream and lotion the same thing? What the heck.

What do you want to use? As in 12.5% minoxidol or 15%, I know 15% is made more of a cream. But don't worry just fill out what you want formulated, I wanted the exact same ingredients as Dr kleins prescription stuff if your going for the same than once your prescription is approved speak with Susan when you order. I told Susan I want the same type texture as Dr kleins stuff as I did post her the lotions and sprays, so she knows how to make it, just tell her you want the same as jazz she will know.

If you want cream or lotion she can formulate either, what ingredients are you ordering? Did you use Dr kleins lotions?

Jazz1
09-20-2014, 05:04 PM
Thanks. I read the thread and thought of that question after and didn't remember seeing anything about the daily amount. Also, I didn't see that they ship it so I was a little confused about how that worked.

So the daily amount is ~1 mL (or 1g depending on the density?). Since this solution is 0.1% finasteride, they are putting ~1mg finasteride in this solution? The daily dose of oral finasteride is 1mg. If I am understanding this correctly, then even in the worst case scenario that 100% goes systemic, then you are getting the recommended daily dose of finasteride.

0.1% is 1mg dosage so 1ml a day is sufficient enough to cover the recommended hairloss dosage. They do ship worldwide, I'm in the uk and the shipping cost me around 35 dollars, but I tend to buy 6 months supply at once to save shipping.

I could be wrong but the past 4 years I have been around these forums on hairlosshelp speaking with people and experimenting on myself. I found liquid form of anything even 15% minxodiol I liquid form to give me sides like ******* which I still have to this date.

Cream/lotion based has never given me sides, also a guy on here had sides from oral FIN, yet on Dr kleins lotions he's having success and 0 side effects,could be the cream or lotion based does not penetrate into the blood and stays local within the scalp.

inbrugge
09-20-2014, 05:49 PM
What do you want to use? As in 12.5% minoxidol or 15%, I know 15% is made more of a cream. But don't worry just fill out what you want formulated, I wanted the exact same ingredients as Dr kleins prescription stuff if your going for the same than once your prescription is approved speak with Susan when you order. I told Susan I want the same type texture as Dr kleins stuff as I did post her the lotions and sprays, so she knows how to make it, just tell her you want the same as jazz she will know.

If you want cream or lotion she can formulate either, what ingredients are you ordering? Did you use Dr kleins lotions?

I have never used Dr Klein's lotions before. I filled out the prescription from wellness center for:

12.5% Minox Lotion
0.1% Finasteride
1.5% Azelaic Acid
0.025% Tretinoin

I've skipped on Progesterone for now. And I went with 12.5% as well because I've only used 5% for now so going from that to 12.5 is already a huge increase. If I get no sides from the increased Minox or Topical Fin, I might go ahead with 15% Minox and include Progesterone as well for my next order.

Thanks again, Jazz. So now I will wait for my prescription to be approved and contact Susan so I will be amongst you guys as Promox users. Hopefully, I did everything correct on the prescription site as there was LOADS of text and I skimmed through some of them.

Jazz1
09-21-2014, 02:50 AM
I have never used Dr Klein's lotions before. I filled out the prescription from wellness center for:

12.5% Minox Lotion
0.1% Finasteride
1.5% Azelaic Acid
0.025% Tretinoin

I've skipped on Progesterone for now. And I went with 12.5% as well because I've only used 5% for now so going from that to 12.5 is already a huge increase. If I get no sides from the increased Minox or Topical Fin, I might go ahead with 15% Minox and include Progesterone as well for my next order.

Thanks again, Jazz. So now I will wait for my prescription to be approved and contact Susan so I will be amongst you guys as Promox users. Hopefully, I did everything correct on the prescription site as there was LOADS of text and I skimmed through some of them.

Cool you do know you have to pay 50 dollars for 6 month worth prescription? Once it is approved they will email you. They will then send your prescription to Susan, you can call her to pay for the products, price varies so yours should be around 80 dollars as you have one less ingredient than mine.

The combination is good, what are you currently using? Don't stop the 5%, I would alternate them say morning use this 12.5% and at night use 5%, that's how the belgravia clinic in the uk do it and they have so many success stories on their website with pictures.

inbrugge
09-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Cool you do know you have to pay 50 dollars for 6 month worth prescription? Once it is approved they will email you. They will then send your prescription to Susan, you can call her to pay for the products, price varies so yours should be around 80 dollars as you have one less ingredient than mine.

The combination is good, what are you currently using? Don't stop the 5%, I would alternate them say morning use this 12.5% and at night use 5%, that's how the belgravia clinic in the uk do it and they have so many success stories on their website with pictures.

Yes, bro. I paid the money for the prescription. It says my order will be faxed to Murray Avenue Apothecary, which I think is Susan? I have not received any confirmation e-mail from the site yet, which is not good. Maybe they will send one out during the week.

I'm currently using Rogaine Liquid. Mainly once a day, sometimes twice. Also, I use Regenepure DR and NT. But I have lost a lot of ground in the last 2 moths. Hopefully, this new mixture with Fin, Azelaic Acid, and Tretinoin will halt hair loss and give some regrowth.

Considering the fact I already have minox in my system, how long till I can expect some results like reduced shedding or regrowth?

Jazz1
09-21-2014, 12:42 PM
They closed on the weekend as I had to wait for the weekday to place my order, my suggestions is use 5% at night and use 12.5% morning. It's best not to keep an eye of shedding as it will just stress you out bro.

I have always said the best treatment is the big 3, now that you have ordered this you have the best combination. In my experience there is no topical medication better than the combination of Minoxidil, Tretinoin, and Azelaic Acid. However, I still feel there is no better product for the prevention and reversal of male patterned baldness than finesteride. I do believe using the combination of Finesteride and a topical solution is better than Finesteride alone. So you can not go wrong with what your ordered bro :).

doke
09-22-2014, 03:13 AM
Guys a word of warning do not use tretinion in the mornings if going out into the sun unless you cover your scalp as it will cause problems.

Jazz1
09-22-2014, 03:54 AM
Guys a word of warning do not use tretinion in the mornings if going out into the sun unless you cover your scalp as it will cause problems.

I been ok, been using is past 2 years again I only use it on the temples the lotion.

But maybe Doke has a good point every country is different, so night use will still be the same etc.

inbrugge
09-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Good point, Doke. I've heard that before as well. I'm planning to use this at nights before sleeping so it shouldn't be an issue.

I spoke with the pharmacy today over the phone and confirmed my order. My solution should be shipping out this Wednesday. I'm contemplating ordering express shipment. I'm losing hair fast. I hope this stuff at least stabilies my hair loss.

One question, Jazz. How do I know I'm using only 1 ml. With Minox, the dropper has measurement labels on it. But with lotion, I assume I will be dabbing my fingers into it. I don't want to use too much by accident and finish the batch up too quickly or expose myself to too much Fin.

Also, do you think 1 mg daily fin TOPICAL is sufficient? I know additional is always better, but maybe this much topical will be enough.

I've lost so much ground just in 2 months, it's really crazy. This is really my last hope except oral fin or dut. And I doubt if this topical doesn't help me that internal Fin will be much better. I've always had hair loss, but it's now beginning to catch up to me. My hairline is really getting devastated and I can see I'm losing ground everyday.

I don't know what changed but since going on Rogaine, I've had reduced hair loss like only 10 strands per day. But since the last 6 months and especially the last 2 it's really picked up. Losing like 50 hairs each day. I can scruffle my head and usually after the first shed the loss would stop. Now, the hairs just keep on falling. I really need this mix to do the job for me or I'm screwed.

If you think it works, Jazz, how soon can I expect to see a reduce in shedding.

I really don't want to get a hair transplant. This really sucks. Can't beleive we still don't have anything to even stop hair loss, not even mentioning hair growth.

Jazz1
09-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Hey il try my best to answer your questions as I'm at work using my iPhone. This mixture is the best way to target DHT, it can work just as well as internal FIN as a guy on here used Dr kleins lotion with success without the need of oral FIN.

Everyone responds different to meds, my friend recently started oral FIN and has stopped his shedding within week 2, where as others it can take few months. I stopped my shedding instant when I started FIN, best advice I can give is try it and see. To maximise your Hairloss maybe add oral FIN every other day and use this lotion mixture daily. But for now see how you go with this, I would also get a keto shampoo like regenepure DR and NT.

A guy in this thread is already using the formula he said it comes with the measuring syringe or spoon I think, so you will be ok using the correct amount. Mines been shipped so I might get it before you, il keep you updated bro.

Jazz1
09-22-2014, 06:39 PM
To add I been on the big3 for 3 years oral FIN every other day and this mixture with FIN daily in the morning. I can not complain it's the best thing that's happend for my Hairloss this regime.

Jazz1
09-26-2014, 08:31 AM
Right guys I'm still waiting on my delievery checking status daily etc, to the people who are using the products from Susan how is it going?

inbrugge
09-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Still waiting as well. Was shipped last thursday. Hopefully, I can receive it in the next few days.

Jazz1
09-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Still waiting as well. Was shipped last thursday. Hopefully, I can receive it in the next few days.

Cool keep me posted, mines been 9 days can take 2/3 weeks as Dr kleins stuff took the same time.

Plan C
09-29-2014, 04:41 PM
Cool keep me posted, mines been 9 days can take 2/3 weeks as Dr kleins stuff took the same time.

Hi Jazz,

I currently use dut, RU, Regaine and Revita. Whilst these have dramatically slowed the receding at my hairline, they haven't managed to stop it completely. Are there any treatments that you think might improve my regime? I was considering trying some of Dr Klein's products, but I'm not sure if they will help me. Are there any in particular that you would recommend I try?

thatguy22
09-29-2014, 10:11 PM

Hi Jazz, is there any hope of me getting in on this even though I was never a patient of Dr Klein? I'm really interested if there's any way please let me know. I'm willing to pay. thanks

Jazz1
09-30-2014, 02:13 AM
Hi Jazz, is there any hope of me getting in on this even though I was never a patient of Dr Klein? I'm really interested if there's any way please let me know. I'm willing to pay. thanks

Yes there is :) email me if you need help on what ingredients I use in the lotion formulation, I'm still waiting for my parcel to arrive from Susan so will post pictures.

My email jass897@hotmail.com,

Or just follow the thread below how to order:

Jazz1
09-30-2014, 02:16 AM
Hi Jazz,

I currently use dut, RU, Regaine and Revita. Whilst these have dramatically slowed the receding at my hairline, they haven't managed to stop it completely. Are there any treatments that you think might improve my regime? I was considering trying some of Dr Klein's products, but I'm not sure if they will help me. Are there any in particular that you would recommend I try?

You have the strongest regime going, how much RU are you using and what vehicle? Also how long have you been treating hairloss?

You could try Susan's formula, Dr kleins did give me growth and thickened my hairloss that was the lotions. Now hes dead I have had to find an alternative which is Susan see thread below. Good thing about Susan she can formulate anything in one mixture and better strenght.

Plan C
09-30-2014, 06:46 AM
You have the strongest regime going, how much RU are you using and what vehicle? Also how long have you been treating hairloss?

You could try Susan's formula, Dr kleins did give me growth and thickened my hairloss that was the lotions. Now hes dead I have had to find an alternative which is Susan see thread below. Good thing about Susan she can formulate anything in one mixture and better strenght.

Thanks for replying.

I'm currently using 50mg RU in 3ml of Neogenic; prior to this, I was using 100mg RU in 1.5ml KB solution but I wanted to use RU straight after showering (since KB creates a film that blocks everything else out, it meant I couldn't use minox later in the evening).

My daily regime is as follows - quick shower in the morning, shower after work using Revita, apply 50mg RU in 3ml Neogenic immediately, apply Regaine foam once or twice later in the evening and take 0.5mg dut right before bed.

I was considering replacing one or both of my applications of Lipogaine but I don't know if that will make any difference. I desperately want to try either one of Dr Klein's or Polaris' products.

I emailed Polaris and they assured me that if I told them what I wanted, they could handle the sale via email. However, I don't know which one of their treatments is best.

Should I go from Klein or Polaris? Whatever you decide, please advise me on the correct treatment to buy.

Jazz1
09-30-2014, 07:49 AM
I see you have a strong regime going on shame it's still slowly receding, problem you have with Polaris labs to benefit all the ingredients is use 2 of the products which can cost more money.

Dr Klein formula was formulated perfect with 5 ingredients mixed in, which is why when he passed away I have switched to try Susan's products as she makes the same formula as Dr Klein.

The formula I use is:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.025% tretinoin
0.25% progesterone

Polaris labs do great products but not better than Dr kleins mixture as they sell it separate in different products
If you need help ordering similar to dr kleins stuff email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Plan C
09-30-2014, 11:00 AM
I see you have a strong regime going on shame it's still slowly receding, problem you have with Polaris labs to benefit all the ingredients is use 2 of the products which can cost more money.

Dr Klein formula was formulated perfect with 5 ingredients mixed in, which is why when he passed away I have switched to try Susan's products as she makes the same formula as Dr Klein.

The formula I use is:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.025% tretinoin
0.25% progesterone

Polaris labs do great products but not better than Dr kleins mixture as they sell it separate in different products
If you need help ordering similar to dr kleins stuff email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Is that formula the same as the Promox that you used to use (I read your 'hairloss progress regrowth' thread)? If you think it's the best treatment available to me, I'll give it a go. I noticed that NR-11 by Polaris includes ingredients like copper peptide and retinol; are these less benefitial than the stuff in Klein's product?

I forgot to mention that prior to beginning to use RU and dut, I took fin for a year. I really am running out of options. Klein/ Polaris aside, is there anything else you would recommend adding to Revita/Regaine/dut/RU? Saba gel maybe?

Jazz1
09-30-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi I can not really say if either will work on you as you currently are using the strongest regime!*

How long have you been treating hairloss? Is there no halt to hairloss? I mean polaris labs is a great range I have bought 3 boxs of NR-11 but I'm not using it yet. I'm waiting for Susan's product to arrive as it is the exact copy of Dr kleins lotions and to me Dr kleins formula products are the best. Since he passed away the only exact alternative to him is Susan.

You best hope is to try either one, have you tried upping RU dosage and keeping at higher dosage say 60mg? Also how long have you been on this regime?

Saba gel is only good if your halting hairloss, judging by what your telling me your still losing ground? Take a picture of your hairloss?

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/2238F279-DB31-4B44-B1F7-E209DB382A7A.jpg
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/7C131798-0DD3-4216-907F-31B41D74465B.jpg

Jazz1
09-30-2014, 04:55 PM
Right I just stumbled across your thread:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16442

Although your pictures are not clear you have great hair and I beleive meds are helping, although I can understand your fustration regarding your hairline. I would not stress as worst case you can have an FUE.

My advice is this:

1. Use RU as normal
2. Use dut rotated with Fin as normal
3. Consider Susan's or polaris labs NR-10, me personally I'm more of fan of Dr Kleins formula hence why I went with Susan.
4. Carry on with your regaine twice a day, but what ever you add Susan's or polaris use this 10 minutes later on the temples only once morning.
5. Switch over to regenpure Dr and Nt.
6. Get a derma roller.

Plan C
10-01-2014, 11:16 AM
Right I just stumbled across your thread:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16442

Although your pictures are not clear you have great hair and I beleive meds are helping, although I can understand your fustration regarding your hairline. I would not stress as worst case you can have an FUE.

My advice is this:

1. Use RU as normal
2. Use dut rotated with Fin as normal
3. Consider Susan's or polaris labs NR-10, me personally I'm more of fan of Dr Kleins formula hence why I went with Susan.
4. Carry on with your regaine twice a day, but what ever you add Susan's or polaris use this 10 minutes later on the temples only once morning.
5. Switch over to regenpure Dr and Nt.
6. Get a derma roller.

Thanks for getting back to me. My hair has deteriorated a fair bit since I posted that thread (e.g. a bald spot is appearing at my crown). I agree that my hair looks decent for the timebeing, but I can't stop my hairline slowly creeping back. Who knows how it will look in 1-2 years. I could get a transplant, but what would that actually achieve? I'd fill in the areas that have receded, but then the areas behind would begin to thin.

I already use a derma roller. What makes you say that Regenepure > Revita?

I plan to increase the amount of RU I use to 75mg. I'll probably order a Polaris product, simply because it's easier to arrange. Aren't you based in the UK? If so, how did you manage to get hold of NR11? And do you recon its better than NR10, 7 etc. ?

Jazz1
10-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. My hair has deteriorated a fair bit since I posted that thread (e.g. a bald spot is appearing at my crown). I agree that my hair looks decent for the timebeing, but I can't stop my hairline slowly creeping back. Who knows how it will look in 1-2 years. I could get a transplant, but what would that actually achieve? I'd fill in the areas that have receded, but then the areas behind would begin to thin.

I already use a derma roller. What makes you say that Regenepure > Revita?

I plan to increase the amount of RU I use to 75mg. I'll probably order a Polaris product, simply because it's easier to arrange. Aren't you based in the UK? If so, how did you manage to get hold of NR11? And do you recon its better than NR10, 7 etc. ?

Polaris labs have put good ingredients in seperate bottles that's what I'm more annoyed, they but azelaic acid in non finesteride lotions and bunged other ingredients in other lotions. If polaris labs works than you would ideally need to use NR-11, NR-07, NR-10, but I still prefer to use Susans hence why I have not bothered using the NR-11 yet. The thing with Dr Klein and Susan they have formulated every good ingredient into one bottle which is very simple to use and cheaper considering you don't have to buy different types etc.

I'm from London by the way, you can obtain polaris stuff by contacting trading pharma hope this helps :).

Plan C
10-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Polaris labs have put good ingredients in seperate bottles that's what I'm more annoyed, they but azelaic acid in non finesteride lotions and bunged other ingredients in other lotions. If polaris labs works than you would ideally need to use NR-11, NR-07, NR-10, but I still prefer to use Susans hence why I have not bothered using the NR-11 yet. The thing with Dr Klein and Susan they have formulated every good ingredient into one bottle which is very simple to use and cheaper considering you don't have to buy different types etc.

I'm from London by the way, you can obtain polaris stuff by contacting trading pharma hope this helps :).

If I were to choose one of the NR treatments, which would you recommend?

Jazz1
10-02-2014, 02:13 PM

It would have to be all 3 I'm afraid that's why I'm not using them and using Susan's product, NR-08 because it has azelaic acid, NR-10 and NR-11. You could use NR-10 morning, NR-08 mid day and NR-11 night use to benefit all the ingredients, but it works out much more.

Plan C
10-02-2014, 02:43 PM
It would have to be all 3 I'm afraid that's why I'm not using them and using Susan's product, NR-08 because it has azelaic acid, NR-10 and NR-11. You could use NR-10 morning, NR-08 mid day and NR-11 night use to benefit all the ingredients, but it works out much more.

How would I go about getting Susan's product? And would it replace applications of Regaine?

Jazz1
10-02-2014, 03:17 PM
How would I go about getting Susan's product? And would it replace applications of Regaine?

Here,

You don't stop regaine you carry on using it normal but once a day use Susan's product 10 minutes later around temples hairline only?

Plan C
10-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Here,

You don't stop regaine you carry on using it normal but once a day use Susan's product 10 minutes later around temples hairline only?

I'm not clear on what formula I should ask her to mix up, as I never used Promox myself.

Jazz1
10-02-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm not clear on what formula I should ask her to mix up, as I never used Promox myself.

The best formula Dr Klein formulated and I have been using for 2 years is below:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin

You could also add hydorcortisone and biotin to help thicken hair,

if you order you need to write this above ingredients when you pay for the prescription from the medical wellness center. After you payed for the prescription they will forward 6 months prescription to Susan and you can pay Susan's for upto 6 months worth of product. Everything including her prices are in the above thread. I already sent her Dr Klein lotions I had left so she could make it same texture which she already has done, I'm just waiting for my products to arrive I will take pictures once I get them.

Just so you don't get confused you can not buy any products from Susan until you have got the prescription from the medical wellness center.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 11:09 AM

I actually just stopped using NR-11 and switched to Susan. I love that the NR-11 is a spray and is a true liquid. However 2 weeks after using it I started to get a bald spot on the back of my head. It's the same shape as if I accidentally "misted" it with the spray applicator. When asking Susan for a spray she said it's impossible to put fin in a truly liquid form without using harsh chemicals. Two things Susan doesn't have is Alfatradiol and copper peptides. Do you think you could try to work your magic and get her to include those?

Plan C
10-03-2014, 11:24 AM
The best formula Dr Klein formulated and I have been using for 2 years is below:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin

You could also add hydorcortisone and biotin to help thicken hair,

if you order you need to write this above ingredients when you pay for the prescription from the medical wellness center. After you payed for the prescription they will forward 6 months prescription to Susan and you can pay Susan's for upto 6 months worth of product. Everything including her prices are in the above thread. I already sent her Dr Klein lotions I had left so she could make it same texture which she already has done, I'm just waiting for my products to arrive I will take pictures once I get them.

Just so you don't get confused you can not buy any products from Susan until you have got the prescription from the medical wellness center.

Any suggestions on what % of hydro and biotin to use?

Rodfarva
10-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I don't know how to subscribe to threads..

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 11:53 AM

I would go for NR-10 for your case as it's higher strength.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 12:02 PM
I actually just stopped using NR-11 and switched to Susan. I love that the NR-11 is a spray and is a true liquid. However 2 weeks after using it I started to get a bald spot on the back of my head. It's the same shape as if I accidentally "misted" it with the spray applicator. When asking Susan for a spray she said it's impossible to put fin in a truly liquid form without using harsh chemicals. Two things Susan doesn't have is Alfatradiol and copper peptides. Do you think you could try to work your magic and get her to include those?

I seriously would not bother with those ingredients as Dr Kleins
Mixture has worked on me for 2 years and hundreds other patients for years to me his mixture along with Susan's exact copy is the perfect formula. How are you finding Susan's product?

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Ok to all Ex patients of Dr Klein please read here if need the exact same formula I done this for you guys who are lost like me :). Dr Kleins office has stopped providing the products and won't prescribe anything without a doctor. No doctor is willing to help and they won't sell anything above 5% minoxidil meaning most of us are screwed.

But thanks to my research I have managed to find us Exact copy or even better from a pharmacist called Susan see below how to order:

See my progress thread:

See
My other thread asking the doctors on here who did not help!!!!:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17112&highlight=

jimpc
10-03-2014, 12:12 PM
I seriously would not bother with those ingredients as Dr Kleins
Mixture has worked on me for 2 years and hundreds other patients for years to me his mixture along with Susan's exact copy is the perfect formula. How are you finding Susan's product?

I guess I'm used to NR-11 so I'm a little biased. The NR-11 is a fully dissolved liquid. Susan's is a lotion that feels a little granular so I'm uncertain about the efficacy of the finasteride. It's like the difference between mixing sugar with cold water vs hot. It's as if she just crushed up the finasteride and put it in which is probably exactly what she did. I just can't wrap my head around it working. It'd be like if I crushed up finasteride and mixed it with water and put it on my head. Might as well have just sprinkled the powder on my head. With that being said I think if I do see results it will be because of the other ingredients and not the fin. Which I'm ok with as I already take it orally. Was Klein's granular? Are you finding the product you got from Susan to be granular?

Edit: Furthermore, I'm a DPA sufferer at the early/mid stages so I still have a lot of hair all over my head it's just all shedding and gradually thinning. The fact that it is a lotion makes it much harder to cover my whole scalp as my hair just sucks it all up.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Dr kleins was the same his lotion had a lot of un crushed minoxidil so it could be more so the minoxidil than the finesteride as finesteride is powder based and minoxidil is more like salt type crystals. Saying that I had same issue with Kleins but it worked perfect, I will be able to tell if Susan's works as my scalp and Hairloss starts itching etc when I stop promox. So if after my last promox I switch to Susan's I will know if it works otherwise I will switch to NR-10. I spoke to Susan she said shes had it lab tested and is 100% her product works as she has been selling this for years, I already researched the companies on Hairloss help dating back to 2007.

How long did you use NR-11? Also does Susan's dissolve good otherwise? What country you from?

Plan C
10-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Dr kleins was the same his lotion had a lot of un crushed minoxidil so it could be more so the minoxidil than the finesteride as finesteride is powder based and minoxidil is more like salt type crystals. Saying that I had same issue with Kleins but it worked perfect, I will be able to tell if Susan's works as my scalp and Hairloss starts itching etc when I stop promox. So if after my last promox I switch to Susan's I will know if it works otherwise I will switch to NR-10. I spoke to Susan she said shes had it lab tested and is 100% her product works as she has been selling this for years, I already researched the companies on Hairloss help dating back to 2007.

How long did you use NR-11? Also does Susan's dissolve good otherwise? What country you from?

Please advise me on what % of hydrocortisone and biotin to request.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Please advise me on what % of hydrocortisone and biotin to request.

If you check my above regrowth thread I can tell you where buy hydrocortisone cheap as I used Dactokart which has 0.1% hydrocortisone and biotin use 3%.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm in the USA in another state not far from her. Got the NR-11 off ebidz as per their site. Used it for 3 weeks until I noticed the balding on the back of my head. I have been shedding on the top of my head for 6 months, 3 months before taking any action with fin and minox and continuing 3 months after. So either DUPA is starting or I hit the back of my head with the NR-11 for 3 weeks straight causing a shed. I hope it's the latter. Susan's product dissolves completely. Don't even know it's their. I can just feel the granules when I put it on my finger. I know it's potent because my scalp feels much different than when just using Rogaine. I get a slight headache for about a half hour but I attribute that to the high concentration of minoxidil as that's a side effect. I just started using it today so I'll let you know in a couple weeks/month how it's working.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 01:32 PM
With regard to the Alfatradiol and copper petides. Both are shown to reduce hairloss and/or improve skin. The NR-11 had that. That's why I chose it. For me the perfect combo would be minox, biotin, vitamin e, fin, alfatradiol, azelaic acid, tretinoin, and copper peptides. Not a fan of progesterone for the bad things that can happen if it goes systemic and grape seed extract stains.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 01:35 PM
I personally think the granules is the minoxidil crystals as dr kleins had the same, if your getting a slight headache that means it's working as I had minor sides at the start which subside after your body adjusts.

Also bare in mind any she'd is a very good sign, best you ignore shedding and carry on or the results :).

I can't wait to use her product I just pray it works and I'm very confident like she is as you can research her background and the awards she has obtained so no doubt she knows her skills in pharmaceutical.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 01:42 PM
With regard to the Alfatradiol and copper petides. Both are shown to reduce hairloss and/or improve skin. The NR-11 had that. That's why I chose it. For me the perfect combo would be minox, biotin, vitamin e, fin, alfatradiol, azelaic acid, tretinoin, and copper peptides. Not a fan of progesterone for the bad things that can happen if it goes systemic and grape seed extract stains.

Honestly I would not stress as I have been using dr kleins product for 2 years with great success, tretinoin is superb for skin regeneration. You could add tricomin spray I use that as well which is copper peptide.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Oh. I don't doubt that everything is in the bottle. One look at her yelp reviews and I know she's legitimate. I don't doubt that everything is in there I just doubt the efficacy of the delivery system of just crushing things up, putting them in a liquid and applying it. I think DS Labs dissolves everything so it's a homogeneous mixture. Regardless, the fin is just a bonus. The high level of minoxidil and other ingredients is really what I'm after. She's a true pharmacist, not someone who works at a CVS. She actually makes formulations. She's a dying breed.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 01:50 PM
I also wouldn't buy anything DS sells in the USA. We make them take everything good about their European products out. By DS labs I mean their Polaris division.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 01:53 PM
I emailed Susan regarding your concern her reply is below, also to all his ex patients like me they will know Dr kleins was gritty as we'll due to the minoxidil but it 100% worked.

Her reply;

"Plesae tell this person that we checked and it is not the Finasteride but may be a higher dose Minoxidil.
We saw your Minoxidil from Dr. Klein and it was not without grittiness Jazz.
We need this guys name to look at his formula.
But I am being told by my lab manager that it is not Finasteride afterall.
Thanks,
Susan"

jimpc
10-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Awesome. YOU COULDN'T TELL HER TO GET COPPER PEPTIDES!? Lol kidding aside. She wouldn't be able to get the Alfatradiol anyway as I don;t think it's approved in the USA.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 01:55 PM
I also wouldn't buy anything DS sells in the USA. We make them take everything good about their European products out. By DS labs I mean their Polaris division.

FDA has screwed everyone over, just like they did to Dr lee.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Awesome. YOU COULDN'T TELL HER TO GET COPPER PEPTIDES!? Lol kidding aside. She wouldn't be able to get the Alfatradiol anyway as I don;t think it's approved in the USA.

I would seriously leave it as nothing beats finesteride, just add tricomin spray or folligen which is way stronger.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 02:00 PM
FDA has screwed everyone over, just like they did to Dr lee.

The sad thing is. The FDA can be bought. I feel like the European equivalent actually tests the shit that it approves no money involved. Like this stuff is used in place of Minoxidil all over Europe and South America. Nope not here. Sorry Rogaine doesn't want that. Look at what happened to Lipogaine. You could get it on Amazon and all it had was azelaic acid added to minox. Doctors in the USA prescribe azelaic acid for people to use on their face for rosacea in the USA. But they can't put it in their product? c'mon.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 02:01 PM
What's your process? How long after her solution should I spray the Tricomin?

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
The sad thing is. The FDA can be bought. I feel like the European equivalent actually tests the shit that it approves no money involved. Like this stuff is used in place of Minoxidil all over Europe and South America. Nope not here. Sorry Rogaine doesn't want that. Look at what happened to Lipogaine. You could get it on Amazon and all it had was azelaic acid added to minox. Doctors in the USA prescribe azelaic acid for people to use on their face for rosacea in the USA. But they can't put it in their product? c'mon.

Azelaic acid flakes are so easy to obtain I just bought 200 grams worth from Canada to dump in my night use minoxidil.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 02:05 PM
What's your process? How long after her solution should I spray the Tricomin?

I use it hour before applying any other products after washing my hair, also tricomin doesn't sting or stain like folligen spray. It makes my hair feel much fuller aswell takes about hour fully absorb and dry. Although I would say folligen is much better if you can handle it.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Azelaic acid flakes are so easy to obtain I just bought 200 grams worth from Canada to dump in my night use minoxidil.

I don't want to do anything myself. The cost of having someone make it is fine for me. Btw I looked through your regrowth history. Question did you always have the triangle above your temple as your adult hairline or was that a consequence of MPB? The reason I ask is at like 19 I went from them going straight up to my hairline to triangles. I wasn't balding it was just my adult hairline. I didn't start getting DPA til 7 years later. So I'm like a norwood 1/1.5 and have always been but with diffuse thinning all over the top now. I like that you basically regained those lost triangles. Now that we're basically on the same regimine I was hoping to get them back and potentially go back to a juvenile hairline. Unless you recently lost them and now they're coming back. Get what I'm trying to ask you? Thanks for the chat!

Plan C
10-03-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm not convinced I even need to ask for fin in my treatment... I already take dut ED, what's the point?

jimpc
10-03-2014, 02:59 PM
There's some studies that show topical fin reduced DHT at the scalp by 40% more than taking fin. And this is topical vs oral not topical and oral vs oral. This is also why guys with low DHT can have MPB it's not about the amount of DHT in your body it's about the amount concentrated in your scalp and your follicles predisposition to it.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 03:05 PM
I get what your saying my temples were weak prior to AA, I did wounding through derma roller and my hairdresser cut slits with the cut throat around my temples to draw very slight blood. I also used all these products and it's worked :).

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm not convinced I even need to ask for fin in my treatment... I already take dut ED, what's the point?

Your scenario is tricky as RU is the most powerful drug we have and your still losing, although I still think your hair is great maybe your MPB is hardcore. Like i stated it's all about trying it you won't know until you try it and you have nothing to lose.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 03:08 PM
There's some studies that show topical fin reduced DHT at the scalp by 40% more than taking fin. And this is topical vs oral not topical and oral vs oral. This is also why guys with low DHT can have MPB it's not about the amount of DHT in your body it's about the amount concentrated in your scalp and your follicles predisposition to it.

This, that's why people like me who use oral fin alongside topical formula have great results than someone using oral only.

Plan C
10-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Well, on your advice, I'm going to go with the following:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finasteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone
3% biotin

(As long as it is possible)

Really appreciate the pointers. I'll make sure I post updates regarding progress.

Plan C
10-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Your scenario is tricky as RU is the most powerful drug we have and your still losing, although I still think your hair is great maybe your MPB is hardcore. Like i stated it's all about trying it you won't know until you try it and you have nothing to lose.

I've always responded well to minox though, so upping to 10% + might help.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 03:43 PM
I've always responded well to minox though, so upping to 10% + might help.

Dude. I'm gonna be honest with you. Just looked through your photos. See a psychiatrist. You're not fighting MPB. You're fighting your adult hairline. That's probably why nothing is working. Please don't take offense. You are NOT going to keep your teenage hair.

Plan C
10-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Dude. I'm gonna be honest with you. Just looked through your photos. See a psychiatrist. You're not fighting MPB. You're fighting your adult hairline. That's probably why nothing is working. Please don't take offense. You are NOT going to keep your teenage hair.

So the fact that my father's and grandfather's "adult hairlines" begin on the back of their heads still doesn't necessarily mean I'm going bald?

Made this point a million times but here goes... just because you're not yet a NW3 or 4, doesn't mean you're not going bald.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Well, on your advice, I'm going to go with the following:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finasteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone
3% biotin

(As long as it is possible)

Really appreciate the pointers. I'll make sure I post updates regarding progress.

That's the perfect topical formula although I use hydrocortisone once a week now, Dr klein always told me it's ok to use small percent when combined with tretinoin as it counteract skin thinning.

I'm still upset he's gone he seriously was the best Hairloss physician ever and he was going to trial a good regrowth formula this year, shame he's dead!!!!!