PDA

View Full Version : Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

warner8
04-16-2015, 05:08 PM
ok jazz, will order it off amazon, how many times per week should i use, and how long do i let it sit on the scalp? also do i wash the entire scalp, or just the balding areas?

Lol, Nizoral is very harsh, trust me try Regenepure Dr and a good conditioner ;).

Eire1980
04-18-2015, 06:32 AM
This is one product I have been dying to try and add to my regime, I have been constantly researching and before Dr Klein passed away I think he was going to do trials on topical Melatonin.

Anyways good news after several emails begging Susan to formulate this for the hairloss community she was convinced by the studies to add his on her wesbite for us guys :).

We now have an option to BUY topical Melatonin, so for anyone interested here are the details I will deffinatly be ordering this next month when my funds are better :).

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/hair.html

Studies;

http://193.175.223.222/media/custom/1595_3456_3.PDF

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23766606/

http://www.pubfacts.com/detail/23766606/Topical-melatonin-for-treatment-of-androgenetic-alopecia.

Int J Trichology. 2012 Oct;4(4):236-45. doi: 10.4103/0974-7753.111199.
Topical melatonin for treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
Fischer TW, Trüeb RM, Hänggi G, Innocenti M, Elsner P.
Source
Department for Dermatology, Allergology and Venereology, University of Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
In the search for alternative agents to oral finasteride and topical minoxidil for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (AGA), melatonin, a potent antioxidant and growth modulator, was identified as a promising candidate based on in vitro and in vivo studies.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
One pharmacodynamic study on topical application of melatonin and four clinical pre-post studies were performed in patients with androgenetic alopecia or general hair loss and evaluated by standardised questionnaires, TrichoScan, 60-second hair count test and hair pull test.
RESULTS:
FIVE CLINICAL STUDIES SHOWED POSITIVE EFFECTS OF A TOPICAL MELATONIN SOLUTION IN THE TREATMENT OF AGA IN MEN AND WOMEN WHILE SHOWING GOOD TOLERABILITY: (1) Pharmacodynamics under once-daily topical application in the evening showed no significant influence on endogenous serum melatonin levels. (2) An observational study involving 30 men and women showed a significant reduction in the degree of severity of alopecia after 30 and 90 days (P < 0.001) based on questionnaires completed by investigators and patients. (3) Using a digital software-supported epiluminescence technique (TrichoScan) in 35 men with AGA, after 3 and 6 months in 54.8% to 58.1% of the patients a significant increase of hair density of 29% and 41%, respectively was measured (M0: 123/cm(2); M3: 159/cm(2); M6: 173/cm(2) (P < 0,001). (4) In 60 men and women with hair loss, a significant reduction in hair loss was observed in women, while hair loss in men remained constant (P < 0.001). (5) In a large, 3-month, multi-center study with more than 1800 volunteers at 200 centers, the percentage of patients with a 2- to 3-fold positive hair-pull test decreased from 61.6% to 7.8%, while the percentage of patients with a negative hair-pull test increased from 12.2.% to 61.5% (P < 0.001). In addition, a decrease in seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp was observed.
CONCLUSIONS:
Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.

@Jazz - anywhere to get this in Europe?...shipping cost of $50 is a joke..have you a link for the internal one...I sleep really bad so was hoping to use this for hair and sleep

cheers:cool:

Ostash
04-18-2015, 01:59 PM
wow what a long thread, cliff notes? :)

Jazz1
04-18-2015, 03:37 PM
ok jazz, will order it off amazon, how many times per week should i use, and how long do i let it sit on the scalp? also do i wash the entire scalp, or just the balding areas?

Hey I would wash the entire scalp, I tend to do a pre cleanser wash than use Regenepure DR left on my scalp for minimum 10 minutes, maximum 15. I been washing my hair twice per day for 2 Years, morning I use Revita, night time I use Regenepure Dr, use wisely!

Jazz1
04-18-2015, 03:40 PM
@Jazz - anywhere to get this in Europe?...shipping cost of $50 is a joke..have you a link for the internal one...I sleep really bad so was hoping to use this for hair and sleep

cheers:cool:

Hey some people have mentioned other sources selling this stuff, there's plenty on eBay that sell internal tablets for Europe just type it on eBay. Again this mixture designed by Susan was for topical Hairloss use, maybe if you bought couple of bottles you may save the Shipping than buying the stuff regular, I tend to order different stuff when I buy my lotions from her as this saves me shipping.

Jazz1
04-18-2015, 03:43 PM
wow what a long thread, cliff notes? :)

Super Hairloss Lotion with Finesteride, DHT blockers, Anti Androgen blocker, custom high grade Growth stimulant mixture :). Why what's your current regime?

Eire1980
04-19-2015, 05:15 AM
Hey some people have mentioned other sources selling this stuff, there's plenty on eBay that sell internal tablets for Europe just type it on eBay. Again this mixture designed by Susan was for topical Hairloss use, maybe if you bought couple of bottles you may save the Shipping than buying the stuff regular, I tend to order different stuff when I buy my lotions from her as this saves me shipping.

thanks for coming back on this - cheers

any opinion on Progesterone Leave-In Treatment

Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.

how is this different from FIN or is it?...would you be open to the same side effects?

Parsia
04-19-2015, 07:29 AM

Hey Bro .
what do you mean by internal tablets on ebay jazz?
do you mean fin or minox ?

Jazz1
04-19-2015, 04:37 PM
I will reply tommorow I'm bit drunk now :).

Parsia
04-19-2015, 07:45 PM

Lol , this one was so funny !!!!

nave13579
04-20-2015, 07:11 AM
Hey I've been using Susan's formula for a few weeks now before bed. However I was thinking that since I shower in the morning, and therefore do not apply Susan's formula on a freshly cleaned scalp / hairline am I losing efficacy?

Thanks!

warner8
04-20-2015, 09:44 AM
i use her formula too, i always try my best to use on a clean scalp, so there is less oily/sebum/dead skin build up that would decrease penetration. the formula aint cheap, so you want to make sure it works as best as possible

Hey I've been using Susan's formula for a few weeks now before bed. However I was thinking that since I shower in the morning, and therefore do not apply Susan's formula on a freshly cleaned scalp / hairline am I losing efficacy?

Thanks!

Eire1980
04-20-2015, 01:45 PM

Still alive..how's the hangover 😊

diffuse
04-21-2015, 11:20 AM
Hey Jazz!

Which finasteride are you using and what dosage?

I'm ordering now, I think i will buy finpecia and start with 0,5mg 3x times a week then EOD and after 1-2 month 1mg EOD.

And if i use yohimbe with fina it won't affect my hair?

Thanks

Jazz1
04-21-2015, 04:40 PM
thanks for coming back on this - cheers

any opinion on Progesterone Leave-In Treatment

Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.

how is this different from FIN or is it?...would you be open to the same side effects?

Hey I can not comment on this alone as I always used progesteone in the mixture with other additives, although I would say currently there is nothing better than Finesteride apart from RU58841 :). Although I do not rule out progesteone being bad, as males also produce progesteone which is a good hormone to help balance the body.

Why can you not use Finesteride?

Jazz1
04-21-2015, 04:42 PM

Thanks!

Hey what is your full regime? What mixture are you using % wise+additives?

I apply her lotion in the morning much more convenient as the higher % keeps me awake throughout the day, seems more logical ;).

Jazz1
04-21-2015, 04:43 PM
i use her formula too, i always try my best to use on a clean scalp, so there is less oily/sebum/dead skin build up that would decrease penetration. the formula aint cheap, so you want to make sure it works as best as possible

I agree, I wash my hair twice per day using cleansers and than two great shampoo Regenepure DR and Revita :).

Jazz1
04-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Hey Jazz!

Which finasteride are you using and what dosage?

I'm ordering now, I think i will buy finpecia and start with 0,5mg 3x times a week then EOD and after 1-2 month 1mg EOD.

And if i use yohimbe with fina it won't affect my hair?

Thanks

Hey I use Brand Merc propecia EOD at 1mg, Finpecia is fine so long as you stick to one Brand from day one! Switching brands can cause a disaster! What's your current regime?

Jazz1
04-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Sorry guys I replied late the bloody forum settings keep changing, so annoying!

diffuse
04-22-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm the guy with those huge sheds i've posted pictures also :)
RU 50mg +minox+nizoral+dutasteride mesotherapy but i will drop this mesotherapy thing and hop on fin..

Jazz1
04-22-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey send me the link please? I'm finding it hard to currently use this forum on my iPad as they have changed the settings back to mobile settings!

Hicks
04-23-2015, 04:05 AM
Hey send me the link please? I'm finding it hard to currently use this forum on my iPad as they have changed the settings back to mobile settings!

Switching the format is a good way to stop lurking on this site and focus more on my REAL life :)

diffuse
04-24-2015, 01:39 AM
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?17240-Dr-Klein-promox-patients%21-Read-if-you-need-help.&p=202185&viewfull=1#post202185

Here i am Jazz

Jazz1
04-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Switching the format is a good way to stop lurking on this site and focus more on my REAL life :)

The forum is still the same! So annoying as I prefer the old format when using my iPad!

Jazz1
04-28-2015, 02:47 PM
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?17240-Dr-Klein-promox-patients%21-Read-if-you-need-help.&p=202185&viewfull=1#post202185

Here i am Jazz
Hey mate I will have to check on a computer as the forum settings are not back to normal!

Plan C
05-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Jazz - I think I've asked this before but would you recommend continued use of Regaine alongside Susan's product? If so, which would you apply first each day?

Jazz1
05-14-2015, 05:38 AM
Jazz - I think I've asked this before but would you recommend continued use of Regaine alongside Susan's product? If so, which would you apply first each day?

Hey I always carried on with Regaine foam as I coppied the tactics from the Belgravia hairloss clinic. I first apply Regaine foam around whole scalp, than allow 5/10minutes and apply Susan's 15% around my temples :).

How is your hairloss now?

warner8
05-14-2015, 05:42 AM
hi Jazz, i've been on susans fomula for 2 months now. Had what looks like a big shed, and waiting for regrowth. I also use her glut plus bitcoin, and melatonin 1%.

I only use 12% minox in my formula (plus AA, retain a, cortisone) , as I was wanted to see how much i could tolerate jumping from a 5%. After this bottle is over, should I go to 15%?

Eire1980
05-16-2015, 05:38 AM
Topical melatonin anyone in the UK or ireland used it?...@jazz did you buy this mate?..I'm worried it won't pass customs..thanks

Jazz1
05-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Hey guys sorry I have not been around much I will reply tommorow on my iPad, job+shift work is hectic life style :(.

warner8
05-18-2015, 12:49 AM
jazz, do u also use regular 5% minox in addition to susans formula and at a separate time in the day , or do u just use susands formula once daily.
Hey guys sorry I have not been around much I will reply tommorow on my iPad, job+shift work is hectic life style :(.

Jazz1
05-19-2015, 06:42 PM
hi Jazz, i've been on susans fomula for 2 months now. Had what looks like a big shed, and waiting for regrowth. I also use her glut plus bitcoin, and melatonin 1%.

I only use 12% minox in my formula (plus AA, retain a, cortisone) , as I was wanted to see how much i could tolerate jumping from a 5%. After this bottle is over, should I go to 15%?

Hey firstly do you use a DHT blocker like Finetseride/Dutesteride or RU58841?

In Regards to your question I would avoid jumping to 15%, as that will cause another shed and you will be shedding again and waiting for regrowth again! Plus 12.5% is cheaper!

Do you still use 5% minoxidil rotated with Susans 12.5% mixture?

What's your full Regime?

Jazz1
05-19-2015, 06:45 PM
Topical melatonin anyone in the UK or ireland used it?...@jazz did you buy this mate?..I'm worried it won't pass customs..thanks

Where do you live? My Prescritpion 15% lotion mixtures always pass customs but sometimes I get hit with charges in the UK.

I Will buy the new range of products on my next order as I still have 4 month lotion left to use! There no point me ordering now as I have to pay extra shipping and than maybe get hit by bloody customs!

Jazz1
05-19-2015, 06:47 PM
jazz, do u also use regular 5% minox in addition to susans formula and at a separate time in the day , or do u just use susands formula once daily.

I use 5% Regaine in conjunction to her formula, I first apply 5% Regaine foam all over, than allow 10 minutes before applying her 15% additive lotion ONLY at the temples! Night use I apply Regaine foam all over.

warner8
05-19-2015, 07:27 PM
hi jazz, my regimen is

Susan mix: 12% minox, AA, tretonin, hydroxortisone, susuans 1% meltatonin, susans biotin + glutathione. I apply the minox formula first, and then add drops of the biotin+ glut. I only use the melatonin at night, although i have to admit not as religiously as the first two. I also take generic fin 1mg, once a day.
I have been on the fin since last June 2014, and susans formula since March 9, 2015 of this year. My previous regimen for the past 4 years was just generic minox at 5% when I was aged 24, at around age 27 the minox stopped effect, and i began to lose hairs rapidly. Thats when i started 1 mg fin, and the same 5% minox, but was not seeing any results in terms of hair growth, hence i got susans formula. Like I said, I've been on it 2 months now and think I've gone through a shed because my hair looks worst that ever. I just hope it means that i am going through a shed, and not that the formula or the fin is no longer working

Hey firstly do you use a DHT blocker like Finetseride/Dutesteride or RU58841?

In Regards to
your question I would avoid jumping to 15%, as that will cause another shed and you will be shedding again and waiting for regrowth again! Plus 12.5% is cheaper!

Do you still use 5% minoxidil rotated with Susans 12.5% mixture?

What's your full Regime?

diffuse
05-20-2015, 07:15 AM
Hey Jazz!
I need your advice. I've been using minox 5% since september 2014, I got great regrowth until January than I've been through a huge shed in February than i got regrowth and now it's May and shedding again (second HUGE shedding in 7 months). I also started using RU 60-70mg in February when i saw my hair thinning. Now When i started noticing shedding i hopped on fin as well (i was already planning to do that) so i'm using fin for 2 weeks now. What do you think? Why are these sheds happening? If you know Irishpride from the other forum, i got sheds like him except i never stopped any treatment. I'm using finpecia 1mg EOD bought from pharmacy2home do you think it's fine or i should buy propecia?

FULL regimen:
RU 70 mg in ethanol/pg at night
minox 5% at night
Finpecia EOD
Nizoral sometimes

Thanks

Jazz1
05-21-2015, 05:10 PM
hi jazz, my regimen is

Susan mix: 12% minox, AA, tretonin, hydroxortisone, susuans 1% meltatonin, susans biotin + glutathione. I apply the minox formula first, and then add drops of the biotin+ glut. I only use the melatonin at night, although i have to admit not as religiously as the first two. I also take generic fin 1mg, once a day.
I have been on the fin since last June 2014, and susans formula since March 9, 2015 of this year. My previous regimen for the past 4 years was just generic minox at 5% when I was aged 24, at around age 27 the minox stopped effect, and i began to lose hairs rapidly. Thats when i started 1 mg fin, and the same 5% minox, but was not seeing any results in terms of hair growth, hence i got susans formula. Like I said, I've been on it 2 months now and think I've gone through a shed because my hair looks worst that ever. I just hope it means that i am going through a shed, and not that the formula or the fin is no longer working

Hey the generic finesteride you use has this halted your hairloss minus the minoxidl shed?

To me it is 2 options either your going through a shed, so i would ride out your current regime, have you noticed any hairs growing? Or the finesteride you are using is not working anymore!

You need to weigh out the options, if the finesteride has stopped working than Dutasteride or RU58841 is your finall powerfull option.

Jazz1
05-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Hey Jazz!
I need your advice. I've been using minox 5% since september 2014, I got great regrowth until January than I've been through a huge shed in February than i got regrowth and now it's May and shedding again (second HUGE shedding in 7 months). I also started using RU 60-70mg in February when i saw my hair thinning. Now When i started noticing shedding i hopped on fin as well (i was already planning to do that) so i'm using fin for 2 weeks now. What do you think? Why are these sheds happening? If you know Irishpride from the other forum, i got sheds like him except i never stopped any treatment. I'm using finpecia 1mg EOD bought from pharmacy2home do you think it's fine or i should buy propecia?

FULL regimen:
RU 70 mg in ethanol/pg at night
minox 5% at night
Finpecia EOD
Nizoral sometimes

Thanks

Right, that is one powerfull regime! The initial first shed seems like everyone else, who do not first use a DHT blocker from day one. So the first shed seems like minoxidl could only do so much, hence why you started shedding because your genetics resumed.

Now in regards to RU58841 I would drop this as a last option, we're you mixing daily batch? You have to be carefull with RU in regards to consistent/efficacy on batches/mixing !

Me personally I would get legit propecia, carry on with the 5% minoxidil and again stick to ONE brand only! Also get yourself some Regenepure DR.

Follolw this regime religiously for 6 months to determine how you respond!

warner8
05-21-2015, 06:04 PM
Hi Jazz, I've been using the generic brand fin from the pharmacy since last june. i would say it stabilized my hairloss as it did not look like it was getting any worst or any better. I started susans formula with the 12% minox March 9 th 2015. I started buying my generic fin at Costco pharmacy, a wholesale pharmacy in the US for a fraction of the cost beginning at the end of march. so both were around the same time.

have i noticed new growth in the last two months, no. but i have seen more hairless, which i assumed meant thats susans formula was giving me a shed. Now I am unsure what do. Continue with this regimen and this generic fin, and see if i have regrowth by the end of the summer, or go to bran name fin.

Hey the generic finesteride you use has this halted your hairloss minus the minoxidl shed?

To me it is 2 options either your going through a shed, so i would ride out your current regime, have you noticed any hairs growing? Or the finesteride you are using is not working anymore!

You need to weigh out the options, if the finesteride has stopped working than Dutasteride or RU58841 is your finall powerfull option.

Jazz1
05-25-2015, 04:44 PM
Hi Jazz, I've been using the generic brand fin from the pharmacy since last june. i would say it stabilized my hairloss as it did not look like it was getting any worst or any better. I started susans formula with the 12% minox March 9 th 2015. I started buying my generic fin at Costco pharmacy, a wholesale pharmacy in the US for a fraction of the cost beginning at the end of march. so both were around the same time.

have i noticed new growth in the last two months, no. but i have seen more hairless, which i assumed meant thats susans formula was giving me a shed. Now I am unsure what do. Continue with this regimen and this generic fin, and see if i have regrowth by the end of the summer, or go to bran name fin.

Right, those key words regarding you switching Finesteride brand, I know several people throughout the years who have switched brands and go through major sheds!

I can not speak for Generic stuff but from day one I have always used Merck propecia! You can search through google in regards to switching Finesteride brands, most people will tell you the disaster and major sheds! I would only stick to one brand from day one as the last thing you want to be doing is switching brands and going through major sheds which may or may not grow back!

Plan C
05-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Right, those key words regarding you switching Finesteride brand, I know several people throughout the years who have switched brands and go through major sheds!

I can not speak for Generic stuff but from day one I have always used Merck propecia! You can search through google in regards to switching Finesteride brands, most people will tell you the disaster and major sheds! I would only stick to one brand from day one as the last thing you want to be doing is switching brands and going through major sheds which may or may not grow back!

Jazz - do you still use Susan's formula? I've finally run out of the two bottles I bought last October and was wondering if a) you still recommend the product and b) you think we will still have issues with customs when getting it delivered to the UK?

warner8
05-27-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm in the same situation as you. I'm almost out of first bottle.

hows your experience thus far with susans stuff? shed? regrowth? how long have u been on it?

Jazz - do you still use Susan's formula? I've finally run out of the two bottles I bought last October and was wondering if a) you still recommend the product and b) you think we will still have issues with customs when getting it delivered to the UK?

Plan C
05-27-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm in the same situation as you. I'm almost out of first bottle.

hows your experience thus far with susans stuff? shed? regrowth? how long have u been on it?

As mentioned, have been using it since last October. Immediately noticed the vellus hairs at my temples gaining length. Recently shed them all and now have 5 or so new dark hairs growing at my temples. It's taken 8 months but I recon this stuff actually works and I'm usually extremely pessimistic about hair loss treatments. I think part of the reason for this sudden regrowth is the fact I've switched from derma rolling once a month to once a week.

warner8
05-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Whats is in your mix.

I have 12% minox
AA
retina a
hydrocortisone

i was thinking of bumping up to 15% minox. I was afraid of side effects jumping from 5% so i thought 12% was a good start, as recommended by susan herself. Also when did you notice a shed? I think I'm going through a shed currently, no regrowth as yet. been using since march 9 2015.

As mentioned, have been using it since last October. Immediately noticed the vellus hairs at my temples gaining length. Recently shed them all and now have 5 or so new dark hairs growing at my temples. It's taken 8 months but I recon this stuff actually works and I'm usually extremely pessimistic about hair loss treatments. I think part of the reason for this sudden regrowth is the fact I've switched from derma rolling once a month to once a week.

Plan C
05-27-2015, 02:03 PM
Whats is in your mix.

I have 12% minox
AA
retina a
hydrocortisone

i was thinking of bumping up to 15% minox. I was afraid of side effects jumping from 5% so i thought 12% was a good start, as recommended by susan herself. Also when did you notice a shed?

Minoxidil 15%, Azelaic Acid 1.5%, Progesterone 0.25%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Hydrocortisone 0.1%, Finasteride 0.1%, Biotin 3%

In general, I barely get any sides from treatments - not even from dut or RU. So I've only had noticeable shedding once - when I started derma rolling more frequently, which was about a month ago.

warner8
05-27-2015, 02:36 PM
do you recommend derma rolling?

Minoxidil 15%, Azelaic Acid 1.5%, Progesterone 0.25%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Hydrocortisone 0.1%, Finasteride 0.1%, Biotin 3%

In general, I barely get any sides from treatments - not even from dut or RU. So I've only had noticeable shedding once - when I started derma rolling more frequently, which was about a month ago.

Plan C
05-27-2015, 03:10 PM
do you recommend derma rolling?

Yes. It definitely helps with absorption of topical treatments - you can tell because less residue is left on your scalp. However, it is widely accepted that a 1.5mm is the best to use and they are really painful on the skin. To me it hurt as much as getting a tattoo done.

warner8
05-27-2015, 04:04 PM
do it make the scalp bleed? is there scabbing?

Yes. It definitely helps with absorption of topical treatments - you can tell because less residue is left on your scalp. However, it is widely accepted that a 1.5mm is the best to use and they are really painful on the skin. To me it hurt as much as getting a tattoo done.

Plan C
05-27-2015, 04:27 PM
do it make the scalp bleed? is there scabbing?

Pinpricks of blood. No scabbing.

Seuxin
05-28-2015, 07:17 AM
Only 0.1% fina ?
Hasson An Wong use a 2.5% fina in a gel !!

I use Azelaic Acid at 7% in a liquide lotion :D
1.5% is very poor !

warner8
05-28-2015, 09:41 AM
won't too much acid burn?

Only 0.1% fina ?

1.5% is very poor !

Jazz1
05-28-2015, 04:44 PM

Hey I still use her product as it works well for me just like Dr kleins formulas worked, so I always recommend her lotions ontop of the Big3 first. I never have issues with customs destroying my package, only issue I have sometimes is I get hit with a customs charge!

Jazz1
05-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Only 0.1% fina ?

1.5% is very poor !

2.5% Fina is like taking 2.5mg tablet per day when the recommended dosage is 1mg.

1.5% is not poor and Susan now uses 5% azelaic acid only!

Jazz1
05-28-2015, 04:48 PM
won't too much acid burn?

Everyone reacts differently, Dr Klein used 1.5% and the picture studies showed how effective 1.5% worked in conjunction. Than again Dr Richard Lee used 5%, so I would stick to the ones that worked :).

Jazz1
05-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Whats is in your mix.

I have 12% minox
AA
retina a
hydrocortisone

i was thinking of bumping up to 15% minox. I was afraid of side effects jumping from 5% so i thought 12% was a good start, as recommended by susan herself. Also when did you notice a shed? I think I'm going through a shed currently, no regrowth as yet. been using since march 9 2015.

Why don't you bump up to the formula I use:

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.025% tretinoin
0.25% progesteone
0.1% Hydocortisone
DMI

Jazz1
05-28-2015, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the tip, I use to Roll and I think I might start again as I have brand new expensive Dr Derma rollers I bought in the past!

When you recently started rolling is that when you noticed the new hairs? Maybe it helps reach the lotion even deeper or possibly the wounding effect has helped heal the damaged follicles.

warner8
05-28-2015, 06:01 PM
jazz, i think i will do just that.

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.025% tretinoin
0.25% progesteone
0.1% Hydocortisone
DMI

warner8
05-28-2015, 06:02 PM
1. are you taking oral fin along with the topical, and whats your regimen? do you use each every other day?
2. is the progesterone a dht blocker?

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.025% tretinoin
0.25% progesteone
0.1% Hydocortisone
DMI

Eire1980
05-29-2015, 12:20 PM
Hi Guys -whats the difference between Fin and azelaic acid? - they are both DHT blockers - correct?

I hear side effects about Fin but nothing on azelaic acid

appreciate the feedback

thank you

warner8
05-29-2015, 12:39 PM
fin is a lot stronger, systemic, and more proven effective dht blocker. if ur gonna use one, use fin. the acid is more here say in my opinion; its good to add to an existing regiment of minoxidil and fin, but not uses solely, or in the place of fin

Hi Guys -whats the difference between Fin and azelaic acid? - they are both DHT blockers - correct?

appreciate the feedback

thank you

Eire1980
05-29-2015, 12:54 PM
fin is a lot stronger, systemic, and more proven effective dht blocker. if ur gonna use one, use fin. the acid is more here say in my opinion; its good to add to an existing regiment of minoxidil and fin, but not uses solely, or in the place of fin

hey thanks for replying back.

im thinking of leaving Fin out as im a bit afraid of the sides associated.

warner8
05-29-2015, 01:21 PM
don't don't don't make the mistake a lot of us made and not getting on fin asap fearing side effects. chances are you won't get any sides at all, but there is only one way to find out. get on the fin asap.
hey thanks for replying back.

im thinking of leaving Fin out as im a bit afraid of the sides associated.

Eire1980
05-29-2015, 01:32 PM
thanks for the feedback...what about starting on Fin at 0.025%?

warner8
05-29-2015, 06:39 PM
are u talking about topical fin??? i don't think its proven so you might be wasting your time. oral fin is proven at 1 mg per day.

thanks for the feedback...what about starting on Fin at 0.025%?

Jazz1
06-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey Guys I am sorry I have not been on much, my life has been a total disaster. My girlfriend of 5 years has left me and I am very depressed and low. I will reply soon once I get myself together, life just sucks sometimes as I really truly loved this girl so much I do not get where things have gone wrong :(.

Parsia
06-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Hey Guys I am sorry I have not been on much, my life has been a total disaster. My girlfriend of 5 years has left me and I am very depressed and low. I will reply soon once I get myself together, life just sucks sometimes as I really truly loved this girl so much I do not get where things have gone wrong :(.

Thats fine Jazz ,

we all appreciate your help and your effort to forum members.

God bless you bro.

Jazz1
06-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Thats fine Jazz ,

we all appreciate your help and your effort to forum members.

God bless you bro.
Thank You, I will try my best to reply in the next few days, as I just feel like praying right now.

Tarikko
06-12-2015, 12:47 AM
For all the help and hope you have lent us and all your selfless services.. God bless you Jazz, keep strong...

Hopefully it will all work out for the best for you, brother

Jazz1
06-14-2015, 01:27 PM
For all the help and hope you have lent us and all your selfless services.. God bless you Jazz, keep strong...

Thank You Brother, I will try replying tonight, so hard as I really loved this girl so much :(.

Erstan
06-15-2015, 12:24 PM

agree

Jazz1
06-15-2015, 04:17 PM
1. are you taking oral fin along with the topical, and whats your regimen? do you use each every other day?
2. is the progesterone a dht blocker?

Hey right I feel like I'm back on track thanks to praying I feel more at peace now.

I use legit 1mg finesteride alongside L-lysine together every other day and I use the topical mixture every morning.

I beleive progesterone is known to be a DHT blocker, it's in both men/woman that helps balance the hormones etc.

Jazz1
06-15-2015, 04:20 PM

appreciate the feedback

thank you

Dr Richard Lee stated clearly Azelaic Acid works as a DHT blocker, most ex clients praised Dr Lee and his formulas. People used his minoxidol+azelaic acid mixtures alone and they worked superb.

Here's an interesting web page;

http://www.qdbd.com/hair_formulas_18.htm

Jazz1
06-15-2015, 04:21 PM

Snap and well said, people need to realise the main bullet is the Big 3, than you can add extra additives and products to your regime to help boost better growth.

Jazz1
06-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Murray Avenue Apothecary*

Hey Guys Susan asked me to post this out, this is a summer special for NEW clients who would like to try Susan's Minoxidol additive compound lotion/creams. They are offering $25 cash back on all NEW Client orders, plus the New/Existing clients are also eligible for 10% discount if 3 bottles are purchased in one go, this would be 10% of on the total price.

awdtnr91
06-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Jazz. I would like to order. How do i purchase?

Jazz1
06-18-2015, 12:53 AM
Jazz. I would like to order. How do i purchase?

Hey what's your current regime? What country you from and what you looking to order?

awdtnr91
06-18-2015, 06:23 AM
I am currently on Minox 5%, Nizoral, and just quit propecia (bad depression). I grew all of may hair back (and more) over the last 2 years with Propecia, it was awesome. But now when I take it, I get really depressed??? Can you just give me a quick rundown of what all is entailed in this concoction? I had read a ton, but am still a newbie. I live in Ohio. Thanks Jazz!

warner8
06-18-2015, 09:31 AM
are you using generic propecia, or the brand name?

I am currently on Minox 5%, Nizoral, and just quit propecia (bad depression). I grew all of may hair back (and more) over the last 2 years with Propecia, it was awesome. But now when I take it, I get really depressed??? Can you just give me a quick rundown of what all is entailed in this concoction? I had read a ton, but am still a newbie. I live in Ohio. Thanks Jazz!

awdtnr91
06-18-2015, 09:46 AM
are you using generic propecia, or the brand name?

I was using Finastride and cutting the tablets.

Arieux
06-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Dr Richard Lee stated clearly Azelaic Acid works as a DHT blocker, most ex clients praised Dr Lee and his formulas. People used his minoxidol+azelaic acid mixtures alone and they worked superb.

Here's an interesting web page;

http://www.qdbd.com/hair_formulas_18.htm

I have serious doubts when it comes to Azelaic Acid and its effectivness. I use Revivogen Scalp Therapy (which containts AA, Zink, Saw palmetto and a lot of diffrent ingredients) since february and I didn't see any improvement. My situation is getting worse all the time. So AA is very weak blocker and in my opinion adding minox to the treatment without powerful DHT blocker is useless. Unfortunately, the only available antiandrogens (Fin, RU) may have serious sides...

Jazz1
06-20-2015, 03:22 PM

Right sorry for the late reply, you can have the mixtures made in any dosages. In your case I would suggest having Finesteride formulated in lower dosage seperate to the Minoxidol mixtures. I would use the Finesteride lotion at 0.025% and use it every 3rd day. I did this at the initial start until my body had built a tolerance and than I jumped on the full 1mg dosage and have been fine without any side effects.

The minoxidil mixture can be formulated in any %, example being 10,12.5,15,30.

You can add any additives such as:
Azelaic acid
Progesteone
Tretinoin
Hydocortisone
Finesteride DMI

They can be made in any base formula.

Jazz1
06-20-2015, 03:26 PM
I have serious doubts when it comes to Azelaic Acid and its effectivness. I use Revivogen Scalp Therapy (which containts AA, Zink, Saw palmetto and a lot of diffrent ingredients) since february and I didn't see any improvement. My situation is getting worse all the time. So AA is very weak blocker and in my opinion adding minox to the treatment without powerful DHT blocker is useless. Unfortunately, the only available antiandrogens (Fin, RU) may have serious sides...

I had major sides at the start on Finesteride, what sides have you experienced on finesteride?

awdtnr91
06-22-2015, 06:44 AM
I had major sides at the start on Finesteride, what sides have you experienced on finesteride?

Is this something I can purchase from you Jazz? Thank you!

Jazz1
06-23-2015, 03:03 PM
Is this something I can purchase from you Jazz? Thank you!

No as I'm a normal working guy, but this is something I set up for us forum members with the compounding pharmacy.

Where are you from? And what formulation do you want so I can help you.

Jazz1
07-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Hey guys I have a few updates and good news for some members I will post on Monday when I'm free from work.

I'm sorry I have not been around much as I'm still struggling from my split and being dumped by my girlfriend of 5 years :(.

Frenchy2
07-11-2015, 10:29 AM
I'm sorry I have not been around much as I'm still struggling from my split and being dumped by my girlfriend of 5 years :(.

I feel you bro, same thing happened to me à week ago, 5y gf.. Stay strong!

Jazz1
07-12-2015, 05:50 PM
I feel you bro, same thing happened to me à week ago, 5y gf.. Stay strong!

Life sucks, but sometimes you have to stay strong bro because you Die alone! Stay positive and carry on doing good deeds, my mission in life is to help as many people and try finding a cure, even if it is impossible, do not stop dreaming!

jamesst11
07-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Life sucks, but sometimes you have to stay strong bro because you Die alone! Stay positive and carry on doing good deeds, my mission in life is to help as many people and try finding a cure, even if it is impossible, do not stop dreaming!

Awesome. could not have said it better myself.

Jazz1
07-20-2015, 10:13 AM
FLORIDA PATIENTS:

Update:

Susan's MONOXIDIL formulas can be bought now by Florida patients, plus they doing prp for hair loss

The location is Simply Men's Health phone 561-459-5356

Jazz1
07-26-2015, 01:48 PM
Hey guys I'm kind of back now, had so much going on in my life from being dumped! To so many weddings!

Anyways, how is everyone doing and how's the hairloss?

thechamp
07-26-2015, 02:18 PM
Hey guys I'm kind of back now, had so much going on in my life from being dumped! To so many weddings!

Anyways, how is everyone doing and how's the hairloss?

I'm doing we'll I think my brother wants to try Susan's mix , what percentage of fin is in it ? , any way I see you broke up with your misses , any way didn't you go on this website helps with meeting and attracting women ,http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228238, but personally I believe best way to meet girls is travel in my experience ,

Jazz1
07-27-2015, 04:22 PM
I'm doing we'll I think my brother wants to try Susan's mix , what percentage of fin is in it ? , any way I see you broke up with your misses , any way didn't you go on this website helps with meeting and attracting women ,http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228238, but personally I believe best way to meet girls is travel in my experience ,

Hey thanks for the tip, I still Love my EX so I do not plan to move away.

In regards to FIN, you can have any dosage made from 0.05% fine to 0.1% what ever suits you and she can also formulate FIN totally seperate mixture alone, so you could use it every 3rd to help minimise side effects if you do experience sides.

What's your regime now Champ? Still using the Igrow?

Jazz1
08-26-2015, 04:00 PM
How is everyone doing? Sorry I have not been around hectic life style.

warner8
08-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Hi Jazz, followed your instructions and got myself the Renepure DR, and my derma roller is on my way.

I wanted to ask your thoughts on replacing fin with RU?

How is everyone doing? Sorry I have not been around hectic life style.

thechamp
08-26-2015, 08:02 PM
Hey thanks for the tip, I still Love my EX so I do not plan to move away.

In regards to FIN, you can have any dosage made from 0.05% fine to 0.1% what ever suits you and she can also formulate FIN totally seperate mixture alone, so you could use it every 3rd to help minimise side effects if you do experience sides.

What's your regime now Champ? Still using the Igrow?

Yes igrow reganpure minoxdill thinking of getting thermadome since its stronger and covers the sides of the head and you?

doke
08-27-2015, 01:57 AM
A change in subject just seen a video of conference with George Cotsarelis and although complex seems to make sence on how different scalp in mpb is in men and woman who suffer to normal scalp with full head of hair.
Also on the web site i noticed that the team all had a thick head of hair i wonder whether they have been using the scalp wounding and topical pgd2 or pgj2 blocker.
They seem to have a few companies involved with this but only tested on mice unless george has already been using it himself? it still seems a long way till it comes on the market as human trials need to go ahead.
I thought kane was going to produce a topical already mixed pgd2 blocker but has not as yet.
Forgot this may be interesting for you link www.folliclethought.com

Jazz1
08-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi Jazz, followed your instructions and got myself the Renepure DR, and my derma roller is on my way.

I wanted to ask your thoughts on replacing fin with RU?

I would advise against this, unless Finesteride or DUT has lost its efficacy. RU58841 I found to be very powerfull, I always keep it as emergency in my freezer.

In your case it sounds like your shedding from 12.5% to 15%, stay positive everything will be ok.

Jazz1
08-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Yes igrow reganpure minoxdill thinking of getting thermadome since its stronger and covers the sides of the head and you?

How's yoir hairloss now? Considering you do not use a DHT blocker? Unless you suffered from stress related hairloss.

Jazz1
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM
A change in subject just seen a video of conference with George Cotsarelis and although complex seems to make sence on how different scalp in mpb is in men and woman who suffer to normal scalp with full head of hair.
Also on the web site i noticed that the team all had a thick head of hair i wonder whether they have been using the scalp wounding and topical pgd2 or pgj2 blocker.
They seem to have a few companies involved with this but only tested on mice unless george has already been using it himself? it still seems a long way till it comes on the market as human trials need to go ahead.
I thought kane was going to produce a topical already mixed pgd2 blocker but has not as yet.
Forgot this may be interesting for you link www.folliclethought.com

Hey thanks il check tommorow as I have a headache now and tired from work. Last I remember someone mentioned something about a compound people were going to trial from Kane, beginning with S, Sep something?

jjo
09-09-2015, 05:40 AM
Murray Avenue Apothecary*

Hey Guys Susan asked me to post this out, this is a summer special for NEW clients who would like to try Susan's Minoxidol additive compound lotion/creams. They are offering $25 cash back on all NEW Client orders, plus the New/Existing clients are also eligible for 10% discount if 3 bottles are purchased in one go, this would be 10% of on the total price.

Hey is this offer still up for grabs? i've been thinking about ordering for a long time now.

If I just order minox 10% / AA / Ret A do I still need a prescription? I'm on dut and don't need propecia in my formula.

Jazz1
09-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Hey is this offer still up for grabs? i've been thinking about ordering for a long time now.

If I just order minox 10% / AA / Ret A do I still need a prescription? I'm on dut and don't need propecia in my formula.

Hey you 100% need a prescription, anything over 5% and other additives requires a prescription bro. Where are you from?

jjo
09-20-2015, 03:02 PM
Hey you 100% need a prescription, anything over 5% and other additives requires a prescription bro. Where are you from?

i'm in canada.. what would it cost me for minox 10%, AA, Ret A ? If I have to get the prescription i'd want to buy 6 months supply at once per day

Jazz1
09-20-2015, 04:18 PM
i'm in canada.. what would it cost me for minox 10%, AA, Ret A ? If I have to get the prescription i'd want to buy 6 months supply at once per day

Hey I have put everything in this thread, I also added list and explanation how to order.

What's your current regime? So I can try guiding you or try to maximise more hair growth.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17446-Dr-Oscar-Klein-hairloss-Ex-patients-who-need-HELP%21?highlight=

diffuse
09-23-2015, 03:43 AM
Hey Jazz, You've helped me before maybe you don't remember because you're helping a lot of people! My hair is ok right now i'm taking finasteride, using RU and minox, but i think fin and minox helped me a lot. i'm using fin for 6 months and i have low libido and my erectionts are not that hard and long lasting. I'm taking it everyday i've read before if i remember well that you had the same problem and now you re taking it EOD. And you also recommended some supplements, what was that? I should take zinc, l-arginine.. etc?
I'm quite sure that the side effect are estrogen related because i have a small gyno for years and it became sensitive.. So maybe i'll try arimidex later if i dont have any other choice because i won't quit finasteride!

Thanks for your help!

Jazz1
10-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Hey Jazz, You've helped me before maybe you don't remember because you're helping a lot of people! My hair is ok right now i'm taking finasteride, using RU and minox, but i think fin and minox helped me a lot. i'm using fin for 6 months and i have low libido and my erectionts are not that hard and long lasting. I'm taking it everyday i've read before if i remember well that you had the same problem and now you re taking it EOD. And you also recommended some supplements, what was that? I should take zinc, l-arginine.. etc?
I'm quite sure that the side effect are estrogen related because i have a small gyno for years and it became sensitive.. So maybe i'll try arimidex later if i dont have any other choice because i won't quit finasteride!

Thanks for your help!

Hey I'm back now, right how are the libido side effects? One key point is to not STRESS. You must relax your knd, if you have a partner or even watch your favourite porn. You must control the mind in order to block the side effects, I found thinking and watching porn with my favourite wildest fantasies helped me.

Also to add have you tried horny goat weed? I would also consider using finesteride EOD, you use 1mg right?

Jazz1
10-01-2015, 01:43 PM

Hey everything is on the first page in this thread I created to help any looking for guidance.

Let me know if you require further assistance or help.
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17446-Dr-Oscar-Klein-hairloss-Ex-patients-who-need-HELP%21?highlight=

Jazz1
10-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Right guys! I am half back and managed to pick myself up since my EX left me Brocken in pieces.

This is what I enjoy doing helping others in my spare time, looking for alternatives and searching for cures.

I have decided I'm going to dedicate more time helping others, researching more in the hope I might find a cure for us all.

Anyways to anyone who requires my help or advice shoot away I'm back now.

Eire1980
10-02-2015, 07:38 AM
Right guys! I am half back and managed to pick myself up since my EX left me Brocken in pieces.

This is what I enjoy doing helping others in my spare time, looking for alternatives and searching for cures.

I have decided I'm going to dedicate more time helping others, researching more in the hope I might find a cure for us all.

Hey Jazz,

Good to see your back on form.
What's the story with reordering from Susan?
The prescription I have is still in date.
Also how you getting on with her other products, melatonin etc

Cheers

Eire1980
10-02-2015, 07:38 AM

Hey Jazz,

Good to see your back on form.
What's the story with reordering from Susan?
The prescription I have is still in date.
Also how you getting on with her other products, melatonin etc

Cheers

Eire1980
10-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Anyone know how to reorder?

Don't see it on their website.

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Jazz1
10-09-2015, 03:51 PM

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Hey I am sorry I have been away I needed more space to myself.

Right, how much prescription have you got
Left? If you still have prescription left over than call Susan direct and pay for a refill.
Let me know if you need further help, I been so busy working, as I do shift work plus the depression from my EX, I promise once I'm stable I will spend time helping people.

diffuse
10-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Hey I'm back now, right how are the libido side effects? One key point is to not STRESS. You must relax your knd, if you have a partner or even watch your favourite porn. You must control the mind in order to block the side effects, I found thinking and watching porn with my favourite wildest fantasies helped me.

Also to add have you tried horny goat weed? I would also consider using finesteride EOD, you use 1mg right?

I haven't changed anything and i don't have libido issues now i has simply went away.. instead my hair is shedding.
f*ck the shedding i hoped that fin will stabilize the situation but my hair is shedding then grows back it's good for 1 or 2 months then shedding again..

Parsia
10-15-2015, 07:21 AM

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Hello Eire
I think the best thing is call or email her.
I've got susan lotion 15 % for 6 months supply and I'm curious to do the same if I get any result.
So far I'm on it for less than 3 months , may I ask if you get any result so far or not please?

Eire1980
10-15-2015, 04:27 PM
Hello Eire
I think the best thing is call or email her.
I've got susan lotion 15 % for 6 months supply and I'm curious to do the same if I get any result.
So far I'm on it for less than 3 months , may I ask if you get any result so far or not please?

Hey mate, thanks for the feedback.
I did end up ringing Susan.
I have been alternating from minox 12.5 with fin 0.05 and minox without fin just because I was afraid of sides..my crown has got worse though..so I've just ordered 3 bottles of minox 12.5 with fin and will stick to that daily and see how I go..are you seeing anything after 3 months?

Parsia
10-16-2015, 08:16 AM
Hey mate, thanks for the feedback.
I did end up ringing Susan.
I have been alternating from minox 12.5 with fin 0.05 and minox without fin just because I was afraid of sides..my crown has got worse though..so I've just ordered 3 bottles of minox 12.5 with fin and will stick to that daily and see how I go..are you seeing anything after 3 months?

Thanks buddy , Actually I used lipogaine before and get some result , After 3 months of using susan lotion I haven't seen anything special yet , if that would be the case in the next
couple months and don't get any regrowth I will drop it , and its very pricey.

warner8
10-16-2015, 12:55 PM
i am kind of with you on this one, i bought the 12% with no results after 4 months, and then jumped to the 15% with progesterone, and still nothing after 3 months. if nothing by december (f it last till then), i won't be reordering from her.

Thanks buddy , Actually I used lipogaine before and get some result , After 3 months of using susan lotion I haven't seen anything special yet , if that would be the case in the next
couple months and don't get any regrowth I will drop it , and its very pricey.

Jazz1
10-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Hey guys I would allow 6 months as 3 months is very early, sound the 6 month is when one should determine if you are obtaining any regrowth.

Also I always advice using the same mixture additives as me to benefit maximum results.

Hit me with any questions and your regime and time frames so I can see what's going wrong or determine the shedding phase.

Jazz1
10-23-2015, 11:19 AM
What about the rest using her products any luck or results?

I added her glutathione mixtures and melatonin recently so will keep you guys updated as I have alot of vellus hairs around my temples I'm trying to make terminal.

thechamp
10-25-2015, 02:25 PM
What about the rest using her products any luck or results?

I added her glutathione mixtures and melatonin recently so will keep you guys updated as I have alot of vellus hairs around my temples I'm trying to make terminal.

Jazz I kneed your help , I'm starting to find pillow hairs and not so many in the shower , now I think I needs Susan's details , and prescriptions I can't tolerate fin I tried lipogaine but got a fast heart rate , you said minoxidil with Azelic is better with cream less side effects , or maybe I'll just get a cream minoxidil stronger one made up ? With a Dht blocker if I can't Handel Azelic acid ? Please get back to me ASAP thanks.

thechamp
10-25-2015, 04:05 PM
3.) Melatonin I would recommend that you just use this first before the spirolactolone as it does the same thing spiro does: It competes for the Androgen receptors and fits into them like a key into a lock so that

there is already a melatonin molecule in it when the DHT comes by, so that the DHT cant do any damage. Spiro does offer more powerful results, but melatonin is 80% as effective for a fraction of the cost. A bottle of melatonin will run you about 10 bucks a month.
Take one pill of 3g melatonin, and place it in that clean right guard cap you already cleaned out, angle it a bit, then put about 2-3 ml of water in there and watch the pill rapidly fall apart and dissolve.
How to Use: This can be done right after you towel dry your hair, your hair can be still wet with this. Simply mix thoroughly with the rogaine applicator stick in the right guard cap with the water, suck it up and out of the stick a few times to completely mix it, then apply the water/melatonin mixture with the rogaine stick directly to the scalp all over. Afterwards yuur hair will be dripping with the melatonin/water solution so you can just towel dry your hair again as you previously did when you just stepped out of the shower. Dont worry, you wont rub off the melatonin with a towel, its in your receptors on your scalp. Especially if your hair is still moderatly thick. If your hair is really thin, slightly rub the towel over those areas. But someone with my thick hair? I towel dry it with gusto.
Once the scalp is totally dry by air drying or blow drying your hair, you can then apply an application of rogaine on top of it.

Jazz1
10-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Jazz I kneed your help , I'm starting to find pillow hairs and not so many in the shower , now I think I needs Susan's details , and prescriptions I can't tolerate fin I tried lipogaine but got a fast heart rate , you said minoxidil with Azelic is better with cream less side effects , or maybe I'll just get a cream minoxidil stronger one made up ? With a Dht blocker if I can't Handel Azelic acid ? Please get back to me ASAP thanks.

Right explain to me your full regime first and what's going wrong? What's caused this sudden panick? Relax I will help you lol take a deep breathe as it sounds like your panicking.......

Jazz1
10-25-2015, 06:44 PM
3.) Melatonin I would recommend that you just use this first before the spirolactolone as it does the same thing spiro does: It competes for the Androgen receptors and fits into them like a key into a lock so that

there is already a melatonin molecule in it when the DHT comes by, so that the DHT cant do any damage. Spiro does offer more powerful results, but melatonin is 80% as effective for a fraction of the cost. A bottle of melatonin will run you about 10 bucks a month.
Take one pill of 3g melatonin, and place it in that clean right guard cap you already cleaned out, angle it a bit, then put about 2-3 ml of water in there and watch the pill rapidly fall apart and dissolve.
How to Use: This can be done right after you towel dry your hair, your hair can be still wet with this. Simply mix thoroughly with the rogaine applicator stick in the right guard cap with the water, suck it up and out of the stick a few times to completely mix it, then apply the water/melatonin mixture with the rogaine stick directly to the scalp all over. Afterwards yuur hair will be dripping with the melatonin/water solution so you can just towel dry your hair again as you previously did when you just stepped out of the shower. Dont worry, you wont rub off the melatonin with a towel, its in your receptors on your scalp. Especially if your hair is still moderatly thick. If your hair is really thin, slightly rub the towel over those areas. But someone with my thick hair? I towel dry it with gusto.
Once the scalp is totally dry by air drying or blow drying your hair, you can then apply an application of rogaine on top of it.

Hey thanks for this tip as I had been mixing the stuff when I apply spiro S5 cream.

thechamp
10-26-2015, 06:29 AM
Hey thanks for this tip as I had been mixing the stuff when I apply spiro S5 cream.

Thanks jazz just more shedding think it's nothing hairs still thick I just want a Dht blocker , so is Susan mixing melatonin with minoxidil or seperate it sounds promising for me since I can't Handel propecia ?

thechamp
10-26-2015, 06:30 AM
Reganpure Igrow minoxidil and its stable and thick

Jazz1
10-27-2015, 05:28 PM
Thanks jazz just more shedding think it's nothing hairs still thick I just want a Dht blocker , so is Susan mixing melatonin with minoxidil or seperate it sounds promising for me since I can't Handel propecia ?

She sells melatonin seperate I'm using it now so can't say anything just yet.

Her proven topical mixture which I use since Dr Klein passed away consists of;

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone

Why can't you handle propecia? I mean what's your current full regime?

Jazz1
10-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Reganpure Igrow minoxidil and its stable and thick

Wow man your lucky lol, ok in that case have you looked into those Divine herbal oils I suggested, as they contain more natural DHT blockers. I mean if you combined those with Susan's higher strength minoxidol, instead of melatonin I would use her Acetyl Glutathione/biotin mixture as that would be more effective.

thechamp
10-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Jazz Susan recccomended, I do like the topical Melatonin but our AG with Biotin 3% is a stronger antioxidant and helps the follicle mature Michael.

Ag with biotin what's your thoughts on this ?

thechamp
10-29-2015, 02:25 PM
AG with Biotin 3% is a stronger antioxidant and helps the follicle mature ,Keep the follicles healthy, keep antioxidants high in the hair.
Acetyl Glutathione with Biotin is a no brainer addition is 3 percent too strong jazz ??? You think if I shed hair from this it will grow back ?

Jazz1
10-29-2015, 05:17 PM
AG with Biotin 3% is a stronger antioxidant and helps the follicle mature ,Keep the follicles healthy, keep antioxidants high in the hair.
Acetyl Glutathione with Biotin is a no brainer addition is 3 percent too strong jazz ??? You think if I shed hair from this it will grow back ?

Hey I can not comment yet as I just recently added them alongside Folligen cream to help thicken my vellus hairs. I read upon Acetyl Glutathione to be the most powerfull antioxidant, but in men's case we suffer MPB so we need a DHT blocker before even considering other alternative topicals to work alone. That's why I never recommend this stuff alone as it won't work as effective than finesteride due to you suffering MPB.

You also considered S5 spiro cream from ************? What shampoo are you using? I always recommend Regenepuren DR, Ketaconazole helps inhibit DHT.

thechamp
11-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Hey I can not comment yet as I just recently added them alongside Folligen cream to help thicken my vellus hairs. I read upon Acetyl Glutathione to be the most powerfull antioxidant, but in men's case we suffer MPB so we need a DHT blocker before even considering other alternative topicals to work alone. That's why I never recommend this stuff alone as it won't work as effective than finesteride due to you suffering MPB.

You also considered S5 spiro cream from ************? What shampoo are you using? I always recommend Regenepuren DR, Ketaconazole helps inhibit DHT.

I use reganpure my hair loss must be stress related because I can not take a Dht blocker because of weight gain, seems the ketaconazole twice a day ten mins and minoxidil and Igrow were enough for me Atm , but I always want thicker but I'm scared to add another treatment and get shedding and it doesn't grow back so I'm hesitant , you recommend folligen cream ?

Jazz1
11-02-2015, 04:46 PM
I use reganpure my hair loss must be stress related because I can not take a Dht blocker because of weight gain, seems the ketaconazole twice a day ten mins and minoxidil and Igrow were enough for me Atm , but I always want thicker but I'm scared to add another treatment and get shedding and it doesn't grow back so I'm hesitant , you recommend folligen cream ?

Hey Folligen 100% helps as when I had AA on my beard few years back minoxidol grew my hairs back very fine thin white. When I applied Folligen they grew back terminal black.

In reads to DHT, you considered those Divine oils they contain natural DHT blockers. Also you could get Susan to formulate you higher % minoxidil or even add a very low dosage of Finesteride like 0.05% or 0.025%?

jamesst11
11-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Jazz,
Do you get any positive results from the formula you mentioned? I am considering trying this... is it greasy?

Tarikko
11-04-2015, 02:47 AM
Hey guys,

I haven't posted here for almost a year..

Latest update, i switched the Belgravia liquid solution for Susan's one... 15% minox, progesterone, Finasteride, AA, hydrocortisone... and my hair became thicker than ever...

However recently, as i was telling bro Jazz on whatsapp, i incorporated the hair signals cream therapy... which combines saw palmetto, tea extracts among other ingredients... and I experienced a shed...

for a month or so.. or past week, my hair has picked up again and hopefully ill gain some more ground..

My latest craze is the onion juice... started 2 days ago... i chop fresh onions into a juice and i apply all over my scalp andleave for half an hour.. my hair feels amazing after the shower and the shampoo never lathered so beautifully for some reason.. only downside is the stink and no matter how many times i wash my hair, you can still smell it if you step close enough lol... nevertheless i've decided to carry on with it and add it to my intense regimen..

I will keep you posted :)

warner8
11-04-2015, 09:25 AM
man I've been on her 15% with all the stuff you listed minus the fin, and all i did was shed, and i have not had any regrowth or thickening. I've been on it since july go this year, so 3 months. when did you start seeing good results, and did you shed? also do you think the topical fin in the mixture makes the real diff, or is it the higher percent of the minox?
thanks
[/QUOTE]
Hey guys,

I haven't posted here for almost a year..

Latest update, i switched the Belgravia liquid solution for Susan's one... 15% minox, progesterone, Finasteride, AA, hydrocortisone... and my hair became thicker than ever...

However recently, as i was telling bro Jazz on whatsapp, i incorporated the hair signals cream therapy... which combines saw palmetto, tea extracts among other ingredients... and I experienced a shed...

for a month or so.. or past week, my hair has picked up again and hopefully ill gain some more ground..

My latest craze is the onion juice... started 2 days ago... i chop fresh onions into a juice and i apply all over my scalp andleave for half an hour.. my hair feels amazing after the shower and the shampoo never lathered so beautifully for some reason.. only downside is the stink and no matter how many times i wash my hair, you can still smell it if you step close enough lol... nevertheless i've decided to carry on with it and add it to my intense regimen..

I will keep you posted :)

Tarikko
11-05-2015, 02:51 AM
Hey Warner,

My regimen is so intense that i almost lose track of what I put on my hair... but one thing i noticed, whenever i add a new treatment i experience a minor shed...

I only been on susan stuff for 2-3 months now... definitely seen improvement.. im not sure why you keep shedding.. maybe bodies react differently..

This is my regimen as of now:

Minox 5% foam, once a day.. down from twice

Susan Lotion, everyday morning time

Belgravia 12.5% minox cream, every night

Fina pills, i take 0.5mg EOD

Hair signals cream, daily

Laser helmet 3 times a week

Onion juice, started 3 days ago, planning to use it 5 times a week.. the stink persists, i dunno what to do about it for now but im planning to keep going

Vitamins and supplements

Divine herbals 3 times a week

Emu Oil and Castor oil 3 times a week..

I might have missed something.. will update if so later.. but this is the bulk

I think the topical fin in the mixture is a big plus.. now im taking it orally and topically.. but cannot be certain.. as too many treatments are involved.

thechamp
11-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Hey Folligen 100% helps as when I had AA on my beard few years back minoxidol grew my hairs back very fine thin white. When I applied Folligen they grew back terminal black.

In reads to DHT, you considered those Divine oils they contain natural DHT blockers. Also you could get Susan to formulate you higher % minoxidil or even add a very low dosage of Finesteride like 0.05% or 0.025%?

Even the lowest dose of fin will still cause it to go systematic and I'll gain weight , unless there's a way to stop it going systematic but there's been talk of this before , I can't Handel Azelic acid with minoxidil , so can you think of a minioxdill with Dht blockers I could have ? Also this folligen cream did you buy it from Amazon how does it work ? And does it block Dht ?
Any sides ?

Jazz1
11-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Jazz,
Do you get any positive results from the formula you mentioned? I am considering trying this... is it greasy?

Hey I can not say as I was prior using Dr Kleins original formula that gave me results, when he passed away I found this new pharamcy. 1 year on and I'm still maintaining, so it works exactly the same and I'm very happy.

There are some other guys using the formula and getting results, again everyone is different.

What's your current regime and hairloss?

Jazz1
11-05-2015, 04:50 PM
man I've been on her 15% with all the stuff you listed minus the fin, and all i did was shed, and i have not had any regrowth or thickening. I've been on it since july go this year, so 3 months. when did you start seeing good results, and did you shed? also do you think the topical fin in the mixture makes the real diff, or is it the higher percent of the minox?
thanks
[/QUOTE]

As mentioned bro I would add topical finesteride, i been using both internal and topcical. As above Tarikko has also added 0.1% topical nd he used internal Finesteride every other day.

You ideally want to give it your best shot at all angles, you also using a Ketaconazole shampoo?

Jazz1
11-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Even the lowest dose of fin will still cause it to go systematic and I'll gain weight , unless there's a way to stop it going systematic but there's been talk of this before , I can't Handel Azelic acid with minoxidil , so can you think of a minioxdill with Dht blockers I could have ? Also this folligen cream did you buy it from Amazon how does it work ? And does it block Dht ?
Any sides ?

I mean Folligen cream alone won't do much in blocking DHT, it's more to thicken existing vellus hairs. As above Tarriko uses the hair signals one which contains saw palmetto, for me thay cream made me very horny, everyone is different. I only use the Folligen cream now as I'm trying to thicken some vellus hairs around my hairline.

I would consider those Divine herbal hair oils both Divine oil and boosting, as they contain natural DHT blockers. My first choice of defence is Finesteride :).

thechamp
11-06-2015, 04:29 PM
I mean Folligen cream alone won't do much in blocking DHT, it's more to thicken existing vellus hairs. As above Tarriko uses the hair signals one which contains saw palmetto, for me thay cream made me very horny, everyone is different. I only use the Folligen cream now as I'm trying to thicken some vellus hairs around my hairline.

Where do you buy folligen cream ? Any sides
I would consider those Divine herbal hair oils both Divine oil and boosting, as they contain natural DHT blockers. My first choice of defence is Finesteride :).

Where do you buy folligen cream ? Any sides And does it have a shedding period ?

Jazz1
11-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Where do you buy folligen cream ? Any sides And does it have a shedding period ?

I buy from a seller on eBay Uk, just type Folligen cream on eBay Uk and you will see X2 Folligen cream for sale. I experienced no shedding, only slight irritated scalp of I use too much, it's bit like the Folligen spray that also stings.

I would add this plus those oils, that should do the trick if your hairloss is ok and your looking for thickening.

Jazz1
11-17-2015, 02:52 PM
Hey champ did you find the Folligen cream?

thechamp
11-22-2015, 02:07 AM
Hey champ did you find the Folligen cream?

Haven't added yet after seeing Swiss temples results , I asked Susan if she could make a natural version of that as a topical , also have you seen herbilisers results on this forum impressive .

thechamp
12-01-2015, 01:32 PM
http://yournextremedy.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/hair-loss-talk-does-hr23-actually-work.html?m=1

Jcm800
12-01-2015, 02:55 PM
What's this crock of shit scam? Wasn't trx2 bad enough??

Jcm800
12-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Looks like it's made by those conning bastards too.. Clever tactics...

hawk64hk
12-05-2015, 09:07 AM
It take me more than a month to go over all the pages in this thread. Really gain a lot of knowledge from the thread. Thanks to those who has shared their experience in this thread so that I can learn from them

I've suffered from diffuse thinning for some time. I've once use Dr. Lee ******* but it's long time ago. Then 3 years ago, I start using Lipogaine but it gradually lose its strength so that I switch to 5% foam. However, I've serious sleep disorder with this stuff. If I apply the foam, I ends up staying awake on the bed for 2 hours before I can sleep. This's really abnormal to me. Do you guys have any issue with using the 5% foam?

Besides, I want to try Susan product but I have no idea what ingredient for the foam and regime I should use. Jazz1, Can I send mail to your mail A/C for your advice?

THX

warner8
12-06-2015, 10:51 AM
you just missed out on a 20% off sale Susan was having. a bottle of the compounded minox cost 90 dollars. so with the discount it was more affordable. she rarely gives discounts on her products.

It take me more than a month to go over all the pages in this thread. Really gain a lot of knowledge from the thread. Thanks to those who has shared their experience in this thread so that I can learn from them

I've suffered from diffuse thinning for some time. I've once use Dr. Lee ******* but it's long time ago. Then 3 years ago, I start using Lipogaine but it gradually lose its strength so that I switch to 5% foam. However, I've serious sleep disorder with this stuff. If I apply the foam, I ends up staying awake on the bed for 2 hours before I can sleep. This's really abnormal to me. Do you guys have any issue with using the 5% foam?

Besides, I want to try Susan product but I have no idea what ingredient for the foam and regime I should use. Jazz1, Can I send mail to your mail A/C for your advice?

THX

warner8
12-06-2015, 11:18 AM
you just missed out on a 20% off sale Susan was having. a bottle of the compounded minox cost 90 dollars. so with the discount it was more affordable. she rarely gives discounts on her products.

THX

hawk64hk
12-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Thanks for let me know of the discount. But, first of all, I need to write to Jazz1 for his advice on the regime.

hawk64hk
12-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Warner8, By the way, do you have any experience using Susan product?

charlie76761
12-08-2015, 02:35 AM
Jazz - i know you're a massive fan of Susan's mix and very keen to push on such insight to the wider community

However, i had to throw away her stuff as it's so thick and oily, i can't use it as makes my hair so very oily that when i put it on you can see so much scalp.

I've gone back to Dr Klein's original product, hairgrowthmd, which is back up and running under a chap called Dr Adam Miller who is very switched on and knowledgeable with hair loss developments which is refreshing to know (ended up talking to him for about 20 mins on various hair loss topics when i had my consultation with him)

I should receive their 5% and 10% which comes in a spray form (should be v light/less oily) in a week or two. Will feedback

warner8
12-08-2015, 07:31 AM
yes since march of this year, but not with any success

i used the 12%, then the 15% and now i will try the 30% with the addition of topical fin (they had a 20% off sale last week friday so i took advantage of it). this is my last attempt with susans products. the products are expensive, but pure,BUT i have not seen any results to justify continue using them if the 30% doesn't do a thing. I'm only trying the 30% as a last option on the advice of another member on the various forums kgatton suggested i give it a try who also uses her products. the problem is every time u want to bump up the minox you have to get a new scrip from this medical wellness pharmacy online and it costs $60. you get the script back the same day though. susan then charges about $90 to compound it and it takes a week or more for delivery. so its a $150 commitment just to start.

some have had success with it, other have not. i was a great responder to minox in my early 20's using generic 5% and now longer get that response despite adding fin to my regimen. i thought that increasing the minox % would do the trick, but not so confident in that anymore. i also think you should get on topical RU if you have not yet, and start incorporating castor/coconut/emu and other oils. basically slam this thing at different angles and don't wait on it. i think minox, fin, RU and oils are the best treatment options available at the moment.

Warner8, By the way, do you have any experience using Susan product?

Parsia
12-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Jazz - i know you're a massive fan of Susan's mix and very keen to push on such insight to the wider community

However, i had to throw away her stuff as it's so thick and oily, i can't use it as makes my hair so very oily that when i put it on you can see so much scalp.

I've gone back to Dr Klein's original product, hairgrowthmd, which is back up and running under a chap called Dr Adam Miller who is very switched on and knowledgeable with hair loss developments which is refreshing to know (ended up talking to him for about 20 mins on various hair loss topics when i had my consultation with him)

I should receive their 5% and 10% which comes in a spray form (should be v light/less oily) in a week or two. Will feedback

Thanks for the update charlie , Actually I use susan 15 % lotion ( Promox ) for more than 4 months and I have seen significant regrowth
in my frontal scalp , I have to wait more to see the peak of my regrowth , but so far I satisfy from the result , to me its not oily at all and
very convenient to use , I keep my hair short for better absorbs , So do you use the same and its oily to you ?
I also like to use the spray , if you can please tell me more about the price for 10% .

warner8
12-09-2015, 02:04 PM
hey parse, are u using the fin in 15% minox from susan?

Thanks for the update charlie , Actually I use susan 15 % lotion ( Promox ) for more than 4 months and I have seen significant regrowth
in my frontal scalp , I have to wait more to see the peak of my regrowth , but so far I satisfy from the result , to me its not oily at all and
very convenient to use , I keep my hair short for better absorbs , So do you use the same and its oily to you ?
I also like to use the spray , if you can please tell me more about the price for 10% .

Jazz1
12-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Hey guys sorry I have been away on holiday I will reply tommorow, as above I did try Dr Kleins new formula and I found that extremly stickyl. I still have Dr Kleins old original formula which in my eyes was perfectly clean, the new pharamcy they are using is very sticky the 10% sprays.

Anyways I will reply to posts tommorow as I'm tired from a long day at work from shift work!

Jazz1
12-09-2015, 05:16 PM
I am also sorry I have not been around much to help people, I did need some time out. Since my EX cheated on me I have and still am trying to battle my depressed state of mind. To those who genuinely know me I am always keen and passionate to help anyone in my spare time. I will reply tommorow, have a good night.

JohnMPB
12-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Can someone besides jazz show me some pictures of these compounded minox forumals providing good regrowth? I understand these are individually customized and compounded but they charge a lot of $ for these formulas. I don't think I've seen anyone but jazz show me a case where there was a good amount of regrowth.

And by the way jazz, you seem like a very good guy. I hope your pain regarding your recent breakup passes soon. Take care bud

doke
12-13-2015, 04:10 AM
I am also sorry I have not been around much to help people, I did need some time out. Since my EX cheated on me I have and still am trying to battle my depressed state of mind. To those who genuinely know me I am always keen and passionate to help anyone in my spare time. I will reply tommorow, have a good night.

Sorry to here that jazz you are a good guy and are trying to help people on here so its her loss not yours.

Jazz1
12-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Hey guys I'm sorry for the late reply I have been extremely busy. Anyways I'm back now, in regards to pictures a few people have shown me who I have been helping. I am not posting anything, if they wish to post to help others that's entirely their choice.

Also to add guys, please don't think these are miracle products, as finesteride itself is not the cure. These products assist better much better if you respond well to finesteride in my eyes. What I have learned over the years is by adding these mixtures in conjunction to my routine, I could not be happier and I hope I can hold on until better treatments come out.

I also keep DUT and RU58841 in my fridge with Stemoxydine 5% just incase Finetseride efficacy fails on me.

Anyways any questions or anyone needs help just shoot me with questions, if I can assist to help anyone I will :).

Jazz1
12-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Hey guys if anyone uses or did use Dr Sandra Browns formula, she has now retired. A poster created a thread on the other forums and was unhappy as he had been using it for years, it's some special mixture of tretinoin and Hydocortisone. Susan had been in touch with her as I emailed her Dr Sandra Browns details. I will check tommorow if she had any luck in carry on creating her product.

johnnyboots
12-25-2015, 10:10 AM
Hey guys if anyone uses or did use Dr Sandra Browns formula, she has now retired. A poster created a thread on the other forums and was unhappy as he had been using it for years, it's some special mixture of tretinoin and Hydocortisone. Susan had been in touch with her as I emailed her Dr Sandra Browns details. I will check tommorow if she had any luck in carry on creating her product.
Any word on this ?

thechamp
12-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Jazz add this shampoo to your stack Amazing shampoo , working better for me than reganpure and nizoral , my brother also suffers from hair loss , it's a olive oil shampoo with essential oils I know your a fan of oils they have a conditioner too but seriously it can not hert to add this to your daily routine. , it's only 12.99 you can get a conditioner too, my brother couldn't get rid of his itch or dandruff with nizoral , but this did this is not a
Miracle product but it a must add make existing hair healthier .

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Olive Oil—a gentle and natural emollient.
• Vitamin E – antioxidant to nourish and repair damaged skin.
• Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin B5—improves skin quality, suppleness and softness.
• Essential Oils—relieve itching and irritation.

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Enriched with natural olive oil.
• Soothes itching, relieves dryness, cleanses.
• Balanced to the skin’s pH level.
• FREE from Propylene Glycol, Lanolin and Fragrance
• Ideal for daily use.
• Enriched with Vitamins E & B5, Evening Primrose Oil and Essential Oils to nourish and soothe a dry, itchy scalp
• Gentle lathering system cleanses without drying.
• Gentle on eyes and sensitive skin on face and body.

METHOD OF USE

• Apply a liberal amount of Michael’s Olivara Shampoo or Michael’s Olivara Conditioner onto hands and gently massage into hair and scalp before rinsing
• Recommended as a daily shampoo and conditioner for all scalp types.
• Use with Michael’s Olivara Skin Cream, Michael’s Olivara Skin Lotion and Michael’s Olivara Skin Wash.
• Suitable for infants, children and adults.
http://www.michaelsproducts.com/dry-scalp-shampo

Also honesty my brothers dandruff was bad until this shampoo fixed it.

thechamp
12-30-2015, 03:06 PM
Jazz add this shampoo to your stack Amazing shampoo , working better for me than reganpure and nizoral , my brother also suffers from hair loss , it's a olive oil shampoo with essential oils I know your a fan of oils they have a conditioner too but seriously it can not hert to add this to your daily routine. , it's only 12.99 you can get a conditioner too, my brother couldn't get rid of his itch or dandruff with nizoral , but this did this is not a

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin B5—improves skin quality, suppleness and softness.

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Ideal for daily use.
• Enriched with Vitamins E & B5, Evening Primrose Oil and Essential Oils to nourish and soothe a dry, itchy scalp

METHOD OF USE

• Apply a liberal amount of Michael’s Olivara Shampoo or Michael’s Olivara Conditioner onto hands and gently massage into hair and scalp before rinsing
• Use with Michael’s Olivara Skin Cream, Michael’s Olivara Skin Lotion and Michael’s Olivara Skin Wash.

warner8
01-04-2016, 08:02 PM
does this regrow hair or is it just for dandruff??

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Ideal for daily use.

METHOD OF USE

warner8
01-04-2016, 08:06 PM
does this regrow hair or is it just for dandruff??

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Ideal for daily use.

METHOD OF USE

Eire1980
01-09-2016, 11:28 AM

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Ideal for daily use.

METHOD OF USE

Hey champ..anywhere this can be bought in Europe?..thanks

warner8
01-09-2016, 11:46 AM
don't waste your time on shampoos for either regrowth or halting hairless, if thats what ur looking 4
Hey champ..anywhere this can be bought in Europe?..thanks

Jazz1
01-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Hey guys I'm back, as above shampoo will only work to a certain degree, my favourite daily shampoo is Regenepure DR not harsh for daily use cosnidering it contains Ketaconazole.

Jazz1
01-10-2016, 08:18 AM
Any word on this ?

Hey I will call tommorow the last I spoke she was trying to get in touch as Dr Sandra Brown completely vanished. I truly hate people like her, I mean she has helped people with hairloss for years and now her retirement she just vanishes, when she still has the opportunity to help her existing clients through someone else like Susan!

Jazz1
01-10-2016, 08:19 AM
How is everyone hairloss?

Rocky870
01-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Hey Jazz,

Been following your thread bud, still looking for the magic Dr. Klein formula, I was about to order from Susan tomorrow but now you say she has retired. Is the site from your original thread still reliable to order from. Also its been a little more than a year since you first started her lotion, is it still just as good at Klein's?

Appreciate all your help and your contributions to this site.

Also My Curren Regimen:
Finasteride .25mg a day
Rogaine 2x a day (just started)
Nizoral Shampoo 3x a week
(Thinking of starting RU)

Rocky870
01-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Thanks Waren8,
hard to find reputable information on forums, but its all we got. I'm glad there's good people still looking out for each other. Guess I'll just bite the bullet on the RU

warner8
01-10-2016, 11:39 PM
her formula is just hydrocortisone n retina a anyways, which are at best additives to a minox n fin program, but def will not grow hair in any great capacity, she tis just a scammer like 99% of the hairless industry
Thanks Waren8,
hard to find reputable information on forums, but its all we got. I'm glad there's good people still looking out for each other. Guess I'll just bite the bullet on the RU

jamesst11
01-11-2016, 06:45 AM
I just got an email saying, "dr. klein's original formula is back and better than ever!"...but it is by hairgrowthMD? Is this any good? has anyone used this stuff with results?

jamesst11
01-11-2016, 08:47 AM

Jazz,
Medical wellness center prescriptions for murray ave. apothecary -
15% compounded minoxidil cream with finasteride, progesterone, tretinoin, azeliac acid and hydrocortisone

Have you tried this or have you encountered someone who has? I am screwed with oral fin, it just speeds up my MPB 10 fold. I am considering trying oral DUT EOD and I am going to order this formula and use it with dermarolling at night and S5 cream during the day. what are your thoughts. You seem experienced in this field and their consultation form even had your name as a reference! :) Thanks bud.

Eire1980
01-14-2016, 02:31 PM

Not good at :(

My crown and front hairline are getting worse.

Regaine foam 5% in morning
Susan's mix at night - pretty much what you said ingredients wise except 12.5%minox
Nizoral and regenepure (daily)
Just started using divine herbal oil yesterday
Also using jamaican castor oil occasionally

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of these more for health reasons

Feel like throwing in the towel..starting to think fin is making it worse. Was on 0.05% and moved up to 0.1% about two months ago
Starting to question susans mixtures:( as I have no improvement just getting worse :mad:

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 02:47 PM
I will reply later at work now, Susan has not retired, Dr Sandra Brown has retired.

The original Dr Klein formula is not the same, they use a new compound pharmacy, the old pharmacy was much better.

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 03:30 PM
Hey Jazz,

Been following your thread bud, still looking for the magic Dr. Klein formula, I was about to order from Susan tomorrow but now you say she has retired. Is the site from your original thread still reliable to order from. Also its been a little more than a year since you first started her lotion, is it still just as good at Klein's?

Appreciate all your help and your contributions to this site.

Also My Curren Regimen:
Finasteride .25mg a day
Rogaine 2x a day (just started)
Nizoral Shampoo 3x a week
(Thinking of starting RU)

Hey Susan has not retired I was referring to Dr Sandra Brown who sold Hydocortisone mixture she has retired from the community.

I now use Susans mixture since Dr Klein passed away, the new Dr Klein clinic use a new pharamcy which I didn't like very sticky formula. A real shame as their old pharamcy was the best, last I spoke to Tony they did not want to know anything anymore with supplying the old mixtures!

How is your hairloss on the current regime? Have you managed to halt the hairloss?

Here's thread on how to order, but what are you aiming to regrow hair? How long you been on 0.025mg finesteride per day?

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 03:31 PM
Thanks Waren8,

Hey why you wanting to use RU as a first resort? I always keep RU in my freezer from Kane as back up. RU is more potent, your first option should always be finesteride!

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 03:32 PM
her formula is just hydrocortisone n retina a anyways, which are at best additives to a minox n fin program, but def will not grow hair in any great capacity, she tis just a scammer like 99% of the hairless industry

Dr Sandra Brown Hydocortisone mixture was slightly different, alongside the Big 3 it worked superb. The problem is there was more to her mixture than Hydocortisone and Tretinoin.

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 03:34 PM
I just got an email saying, "dr. klein's original formula is back and better than ever!"...but it is by hairgrowthMD? Is this any good? has anyone used this stuff with results?

Last I tried the formula was sticky, you can see my threads on hairlosshelp I was always a fan of Dr Klein. The problem is they use a new pharmacy, the old original pharmacy who formulated the mixtures perfect do not want anything to do with hairloss industry anymore since Dr Klein passed away!

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 03:36 PM
Jazz,
Medical wellness center prescriptions for murray ave. apothecary -
15% compounded minoxidil cream with finasteride, progesterone, tretinoin, azeliac acid and hydrocortisone

Have you tried this or have you encountered someone who has? I am screwed with oral fin, it just speeds up my MPB 10 fold. I am considering trying oral DUT EOD and I am going to order this formula and use it with dermarolling at night and S5 cream during the day. what are your thoughts. You seem experienced in this field and their consultation form even had your name as a reference! :) Thanks bud.

Hey yes i currently use her formula but there's no point using her mixtures if finesteride does not work for you!

Elaborate more, how long you been using finesteride, what brand? The other option is DUT than RU58841. The new current option people are using on the other forums is CB-03-01.

Jazz1
01-15-2016, 03:39 PM
Not good at :(

My crown and front hairline are getting worse.

Susan's mix at night - pretty much what you said ingredients wise except 12.5%minox
Nizoral and regenepure (daily)
Just started using divine herbal oil yesterday
Also using jamaican castor oil occasionally

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of these more for health reasons

Feel like throwing in the towel..starting to think fin is making it worse. Was on 0.05% and moved up to 0.1% about two months ago
Starting to question susans mixtures:( as I have no improvement just getting worse :mad:

How long you been on finesteride and her mixtures now? The problem you need to check is finesteride working or not! There is also a case of minoxidil shed, do you currently suffer from the dreaded MPB itch?

The final options are DUT, RU58841, CB-03-01.

Eire1980
01-17-2016, 01:18 PM
How long you been on finesteride and her mixtures now? The problem you need to check is finesteride working or not! There is also a case of minoxidil shed, do you currently suffer from the dreaded MPB itch?

The final options are DUT, RU58841, CB-03-01.

Hey Jazz

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I'm on her mixtures with fin since June..0.05% and I moved up to 0.1% in early December..no I don't have any real itch nothing out of ordinary anyway.
Any other advice?..cheers

jamesst11
01-17-2016, 02:34 PM
I just received my formula from murray's ave apothecary and I am honestly impressed so far. It is 15% minox w/ fin, progesterone, AA, hydrocortisone.. It is kind of expensive, but I am hoping it's worth it. It is a nice smooth cream and you can actually apply to a clean scalp AND still style your hair afterwards. I like to put a little 5% foam on my scalp, then apply a modest portion of this cream. It has only been 3 days and HONESTLY my scalp feels better... I started DUT at the same time (after 10 months on fin), so I don't know which one is having this effect - but, the itching, tingling, burning has never been so minimal. maybe, just MAYBE I will get lucky with hair loss for once.

Jazz1
01-17-2016, 03:34 PM
Hey Jazz

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
I'm on her mixtures with fin since June..0.05% and I moved up to 0.1% in early December..no I don't have any real itch nothing out of ordinary anyway.
Any other advice?..cheers

Right so I can try and help you and I promise il do my best to save your hair!

When you started any hairloss treatments (finesteride) did you experience the dreaded MPB itch? Also to add you just recently added 0.1% in December which is the recommended dosage so this may take some time to have an effect.

Tell me your full regime again please, you also take internal finesteride? I do both topical and internal 1mg every other day.

Let me check what your currently taking, that way you have other options like DUT/RU58841/CB-03-01 so please don't panick or throw the towel in as I promise il save your hair :).

Tarikko
01-18-2016, 12:23 AM
I am baffled that some people are giving Jazz a hard time despite all the help he offered.

Bro Jazz was amazing all throughout.

He helped me the minute i joined the forums a year and half ago and honestly all the progress i made was primarily due to his advice.

I was going BALD and now my hair has come leaps and bounds since that phone call.. right bro? :D

We still talk regularly on whatsapp and he still gives me advice and updates me on new products

If anything, we need more people like him

Assalam brother Jazz and God bless you

Tarikko
01-18-2016, 04:36 AM
Apologies about the confusion..

Thought Jazz was under attack for a minute there.. Seems he is ok

To update you all, i just ordered the second 6 months batch from Susan and i got myself two bottles of Acetyl, Biotin and Vitamin E.. to see if i can get those new baby hairs on my temple to grow into terminal ones.. fingers crossed

So far, the treatment is excellent and i'm improving by the day.. almost a year and half in now

Compared to baseline, it is a miracle

I also have an organic treatment added to the chemical mix

I will post my full regimen soon

Take Care all

Rocky870
01-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the reply Jazz, I do appreciate all your advice bud,

Since I have had aggressive diffuse thinning throughout the scalp I would like to start a using anti-androgens topically, I will make sure to place an order with Susan with the strongest minoxidil as well as the other additives you suggested, was it the cream or lotion?

Also I did some research on CB-03-01 and I found it to be the better option. From what I understand, once it passes the trans dermal barrier of the body it is less likely to bind with receptors not in the scalp, like organs causing less side effects. Do you have any suggestions where to purchase the purest form of this compound and what vehicle to use?
Thanks Again

Eire1980
01-20-2016, 04:31 AM

When you started any hairloss treatments (finesteride) did you experience the dreaded MPB itch? Also to add you just recently added 0.1% in December which is the recommended dosage so this may take some time to have an effect.

Tell me your full regime again please, you also take internal finesteride? I do both topical and internal 1mg every other day.

Let me check what your currently taking, that way you have other options like DUT/RU58841/CB-03-01 so please don't panick or throw the towel in as I promise il save your hair :).

HI Jazz,

Appreciate the feedback and your commitment to the forum - Many Thanks!
ok so at the min the below is pretty much what I am doing

Susan's mix at night - pretty much what you said ingredients wise except 12.5% minox instead of 15%
Nizoral and Regenepure NT (daily) - I was using both DR & NT, just need to order more
Just started using divine herbal oil yesterday - They are expensive but initial thoughts are that they are a great addition and smell good too.
Also using jamaican dark castor oil occasionally..also cold pressed coconut oil on occasion

I have no real knowledge on CB,RU etc...

I have lost about an inch on the templates and my crown is noticeable to people now...the paranoia has set in..lol

Not sure what else I can add at this point. I was pretty nervous about using Fin hence why I started at 0.05..i was hoping to maintain what I got but upped it as the thinning continued. I don't notice any significant hair in sink, shower or pillow (not sure if this info is even relevant :) )
as for the itch, became more noticeable after you mentioned it...haha...but nothing that has me scratching or driving me mad :)
Many Thanks again for your time

@Tarikko - can you expand on the organic approach you have? - thanks

Eire1980
01-20-2016, 04:42 AM

HI Jazz,

Appreciate the feedback and your commitment to the forum - Many Thanks!
ok so at the min the below is pretty much what I am doing

Susan's mix at night - pretty much what you said ingredients wise except 12.5% minox instead of 15%
Nizoral and Regenepure NT (daily) - I was using both DR & NT, just need to order more
Just started using divine herbal oil yesterday - They are expensive but initial thoughts are that they are a great addition and smell good too.
Also using jamaican dark castor oil occasionally..also cold pressed coconut oil on occasion

I have no real knowledge on CB,RU etc...

I have lost about an inch on the templates and my crown is noticeable to people now...the paranoia has set in..lol

Not sure what else I can add at this point. I was pretty nervous about using Fin hence why I started at 0.05..i was hoping to maintain what I got but upped it as the thinning continued. I don't notice any significant hair in sink, shower or pillow (not sure if this info is even relevant :) )
as for the itch, became more noticeable after you mentioned it...haha...but nothing that has me scratching or driving me mad :)
Many Thanks again for your time

@Tarikko - can you expand on the organic approach you have? - thanks

Tarikko
01-21-2016, 02:07 AM
Hello Eire,

I will list for you my full regimen below:

Minox 5% foam once a day

Belgravia 12.5% cream once a day

Susan lotion (12.5% minox + AA + Fin + Progesterone...) once a day

I just bought and started a week ago the Acetyl + biotin solution from Susan...

Folligen Hair Signal Therapy Cream once a day.. it has saw palmetto, copper peptides and tea extracts

Divine herbal oils, 3 times a week

Oral finasteride 0.5 mg EOD

Multivitamins and supplements.. biotin, vitamin c, e, zinc, magnesium....

I was also using the laser helmet for more than a year but now it stopped working :(

As for my organic mix

I started this like 2 months ago and my hair received a boost since..

3 times a week.. maybe it's an overkill and should bring it down to twice a week:

red Onion, garlic, avocado, egg, black coffee, olive oil, mint and apple cider vinegar.. i make it into a paste and apply to my head.

Problem though, despite all the washing, the smell persists.. i even wash my hair with pure lemon juice but you still smell like a curry... not sure if this is sustainable :) I will keep it for now.. as long as your hair is dry, it doesn't waft.. only when wet you realize, God i still smell

The above all work in synergy i believe

My regimen is so extensive i think i might have missed something.. will update if so

Peace!

Eire1980
01-21-2016, 01:50 PM
Hello Eire,

Minox 5% foam once a day

Folligen Hair Signal Therapy Cream once a day.. it has saw palmetto, copper peptides and tea extracts

I was also using the laser helmet for more than a year but now it stopped working :(

As for my organic mix

3 times a week.. maybe it's an overkill and should bring it down to twice a week:

red Onion, garlic, avocado, egg, black coffee, olive oil, mint and apple cider vinegar.. i make it into a paste and apply to my head.

Problem though, despite all the washing, the smell persists.. i even wash my hair with pure lemon juice but you still smell like a curry... not sure if this is sustainable :) I will keep it for now.. as long as your hair is dry, it doesn't waft.. only when wet you realize, God i still smell

My regimen is so extensive i think i might have missed something.. will update if so

Peace!

Hey Tarikko..thanks for the quick response..glad it is all working for you bar the smell 😉..question why use fin as a topical and tablet? ..thanks again;)

cardib
01-21-2016, 02:14 PM
when you say boost? you mean what? regrowth? thickening of the hair shaft? luster?
Hello Eire,

Minox 5% foam once a day

As for my organic mix

Peace!

Tarikko
01-22-2016, 12:42 AM
Well Jazz suggested this and he said it's better to tackle hair loss on all fronts, and I believe there is truth in this.

Luckily i had zero sides on Fin.. and don't forget im taking a quarter of the daily dose orally.. i take 0.5mg EOD while you should be taking 1mg ED

@Cardib

The hair looks thicker and healthier since i added the organic... i got a few stubborn baby hairs on my temples that grew slightly thicker/darker as well..

It is a bit early to tell but you see how extensive my regimen is, so i can't pinpoint what is working and what is not.. but no doubt i did notice an overall improvement by adding the organic to the chemical

I doubt the organic by itself will lead to any results.. remember they all work in synergy.

Jazz1
01-24-2016, 04:17 PM
Guys I'm sorry I'm not around, I know I promised people I would help and the ones who truly know me genuinely know I LOVE helping anyone and everyone to make a change around the world. I have had alot of issues in my life last year, times I feel low and depressed example being the girl I loved leaving me, to my dream car project that never seems to be ending.

I never normally ask anyone for anything apart from give, give, give and help as many people with the same issues I had in my life. Right now if I could ask all the people who genuinely know me, the only help I would ask is please pray for me that my life issues get solved that I heal away from my past.

I normally mediate and pray daily to ask God for a cure to guide me so I could help as many people. To those who genuinely need my help, all I ask is pray things get better with me so that I can be in the right frame of mind to carry on helping more people.

Thanks, will be back soon once I feel better :(.

Tarikko
01-25-2016, 02:00 AM
No worries Jazz bro, take your time.. I myself im aware of what you went through the past year.

I'm here bro should you need me

hyong
01-25-2016, 06:21 PM
Do i need a perscribtion to get the compound?
Currently residing in Canada, any issues with customs? , new to this forum, desperate for help though.

regards

cardib
01-25-2016, 07:09 PM
what do u think in your organic mix, is main ingredient that works? i know its all about energy, but the onion juice is the only one I've ever read about in regards to hairloss, and even the whole onion juice is controversial
Well Jazz suggested this and he said it's better to tackle hair loss on all fronts, and I believe there is truth in this.

Luckily i had zero sides on Fin.. and don't forget im taking a quarter of the daily dose orally.. i take 0.5mg EOD while you should be taking 1mg ED

@Cardib

The hair looks thicker and healthier since i added the organic... i got a few stubborn baby hairs on my temples that grew slightly thicker/darker as well..

It is a bit early to tell but you see how extensive my regimen is, so i can't pinpoint what is working and what is not.. but no doubt i did notice an overall improvement by adding the organic to the chemical

I doubt the organic by itself will lead to any results.. remember they all work in synergy.

Eire1980
01-28-2016, 01:33 PM
Guys I'm sorry I'm not around, I know I promised people I would help and the ones who truly know me genuinely know I LOVE helping anyone and everyone to make a change around the world. I have had alot of issues in my life last year, times I feel low and depressed example being the girl I loved leaving me, to my dream car project that never seems to be ending.

I never normally ask anyone for anything apart from give, give, give and help as many people with the same issues I had in my life. Right now if I could ask all the people who genuinely know me, the only help I would ask is please pray for me that my life issues get solved that I heal away from my past.

I normally mediate and pray daily to ask God for a cure to guide me so I could help as many people. To those who genuinely need my help, all I ask is pray things get better with me so that I can be in the right frame of mind to carry on helping more people.

Thanks, will be back soon once I feel better :(.

Hey mate,
Hope you are feeling better
If you are feeling low please make sure that you talk to someone you feel comfortable with..family, friends or even someone off here that you trust...main thing is talking will help take the load off you

Keep the head up and come back to the forum when you are ready..be sure to know you are helping many people on this

Take it easy

Tarikko
01-29-2016, 01:30 AM
what do u think in your organic mix, is main ingredient that works? i know its all about energy, but the onion juice is the only one I've ever read about in regards to hairloss, and even the whole onion juice is controversial

Well Cardib, if it's not working, it is definitely not harming

And I'm 100% certain my hair feels better after i added the organic to my chemical mix.

Funny enough, we use the same word for onion and the hair follicle in Arabic.. "basleh"

Jazz1
02-03-2016, 07:51 AM
No worries Jazz bro, take your time.. I myself im aware of what you went through the past year.

I'm here bro should you need me

Thanks bro, I feel like I'm in the right frame of mind today to reply and help others :).

Jazz1
02-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Do i need a perscribtion to get the compound?
Currently residing in Canada, any issues with customs? , new to this forum, desperate for help though.

regards

Yes like any medication you need a prescription, if you check my threads I created one guiding how it all works.

In regards to your hairloss, what are you currently using and how is your current hairloss state? That way we can try and help you in the right direction :).

Jazz1
02-03-2016, 07:56 AM

The main ingredients that always work is the Big 3, anything proven alongside is an additional icing to help stimulate more healthy growth. The whole Onion theory has been around for time, I believe onions contain sulphar which helps reduce shedding plus stimulate blood circulation just like the stinky garlic method!

Jazz1
02-03-2016, 07:58 AM
Hey mate,
Hope you are feeling better
If you are feeling low please make sure that you talk to someone you feel comfortable with..family, friends or even someone off here that you trust...main thing is talking will help take the load off you

Keep the head up and come back to the forum when you are ready..be sure to know you are helping many people on this

Take it easy

Hey thanks after some time out and meditation I have starterted to clear my negative thoughts and depressed feeling, plus stopped alcoholism!

Anyways now that I feel back on track to help others, how is your hairloss did you try what I previously mentioned?

johnnyboots
02-04-2016, 06:01 AM
Hey thanks after some time out and meditation I have starterted to clear my negative thoughts and depressed feeling, plus stopped alcoholism!

Anyways now that I feel back on track to help others, how is your hairloss did you try what I previously mentioned?

Any word on the Saba gel you were discussing with Susan ?

coolhairgone
02-04-2016, 12:44 PM
does susan offer foam?

Eire1980
02-04-2016, 02:48 PM

Hey Jazz,
Good to see you back.
It's not great..I feel like the crown is getting worse..defo more reseeding on the right temple...I'm doing as I said in a previous post. I'm in ireland so only proscar is available 1.25 if split 4 ways and only by prescription.
I'm heading to Spain in April I might try getting propecia in the pharmacy.

Jazz1
02-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Any word on the Saba gel you were discussing with Susan ?

Hey the last I spoke to Susan she said Dr Sandra Brown stopped replying to her emails and vanished.

Thanks for reminding I will try calling her again on my break at work tommorow to see if anything can still be done.

Jazz1
02-08-2016, 05:01 PM
does susan offer foam?

I can ask her when I call in regards to Johny, the only foam I would use and still use alongside her product is Regaine foam.

Jazz1
02-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Hey Jazz,
Good to see you back.
It's not great..I feel like the crown is getting worse..defo more reseeding on the right temple...I'm doing as I said in a previous post. I'm in ireland so only proscar is available 1.25 if split 4 ways and only by prescription.
I'm heading to Spain in April I might try getting propecia in the pharmacy.

Hey thanks, right let me start again because I have so much on my plate I can not recall your full regime.

Post me your full regime from the start, including Susan's mixture, what other products your using or dropped and what Branded products you used or still are using from when you started to now.

Also I want to know prior to any treatments did you experience any MPB itch, that may have subsided when you started propecia?

As I want to determine if propecia is too weak for you and you may need Dutasteride or RU58841 more potent.

I know I mentioned adding internal propecia, you also have to understand it can take some time to take effect. Alongside Susans mixture do you use any other minoxidol 5%?

Eire1980
02-11-2016, 05:08 AM
Hey thanks, right let me start again because I have so much on my plate I can not recall your full regime.

Post me your full regime from the start, including Susan's mixture, what other products your using or dropped and what Branded products you used or still are using from when you started to now.

Also I want to know prior to any treatments did you experience any MPB itch, that may have subsided when you started propecia?

As I want to determine if propecia is too weak for you and you may need Dutasteride or RU58841 more potent.

I know I mentioned adding internal propecia, you also have to understand it can take some time to take effect. Alongside Susans mixture do you use any other minoxidol 5%?

Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Susan's mix at night
12.5% minoxidol
0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% since June
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinon

doke
02-11-2016, 05:16 AM
Hi jazz1 as you may know Dr Klines treatments are available at a new site, but you have to fill in a form which does not tell you how much they are have you tried that site? also what are you using now and what would you say is the best you get from susan and can we get the same script as yours as in formula.
How much including post would say 3 months treatment is it cheaper than Dr Klines formulas.
Do you phone her? I know we have to pay a consultation fee is that still the same.

Eire1980
02-11-2016, 05:16 AM

Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Susan's mix at night
12.5% minoxidol
0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% previously since June
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinon

Nizoral (couple times a week) and regenepure (daily)
divine herbal oil - couple times a week
Also use Pukka organic castor oil couple times a week

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of those more for health reasons

I used to use Polaris 7.5% minox with AA - NO Fin - but dropped that after I went onto Susan's mix's in June last year

As regards MPB itch - I cant say I ever had that - just regular itch from time to time - nothing that I would be overly conscious of or annoyed by.

My crown is getting worse along with the temples - the 2nd one on the left becoming noticeable as the left

hope this is clear
Many Thanks for the help

Jazz1
02-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Hey I will reply later tonight after work.

Jazz1
02-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Susan's mix at night
12.5% minoxidol
0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% previously since June
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinon

Nizoral (couple times a week) and regenepure (daily)
divine herbal oil - couple times a week
Also use Pukka organic castor oil couple times a week

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of those more for health reasons

I used to use Polaris 7.5% minox with AA - NO Fin - but dropped that after I went onto Susan's mix's in June last year

As regards MPB itch - I cant say I ever had that - just regular itch from time to time - nothing that I would be overly conscious of or annoyed by.

My crown is getting worse along with the temples - the 2nd one on the left becoming noticeable as the left

hope this is clear
Many Thanks for the help

Hey your regime looks on point, also to add you upped the dosage in december has that not helped a slight bit? As taking an effect takes some time!

Although I would personally try this option if you feel that's not enough, add internal 1mg propecia every other day. Alongside your 0.1% in your topical mixture, as that's the method I use, 0.1% daily in the lotion and I also take 1mg every other day.

The Final bullet which as an alternative you could instead of adding 1mg internally take DUT every other day.

The above fails than you have RU58841 or CB-03-01, the good part you can easily mix this stuff with neogenic and can be purchase through Kane.

That's the only options we all have at the moment bro, I'm pretty confident if the FIN/DUT method fails than RU58841 or CB-03-01 is the way forward for you. As I mentioned give the FIN/DUT option a go, if that fails than il help guide you accordingly on the other options as I have a lot of knowledge from other forums on this topic :).

Jazz1
02-12-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi jazz1 as you may know Dr Klines treatments are available at a new site, but you have to fill in a form which does not tell you how much they are have you tried that site? also what are you using now and what would you say is the best you get from susan and can we get the same script as yours as in formula.
How much including post would say 3 months treatment is it cheaper than Dr Klines formulas.
Do you phone her? I know we have to pay a consultation fee is that still the same.

Hey bro I can't say about Dr Klein as the last I spoke to Tony he had left the company and sold it. They did make me trial their stuff and I never liked it, was nothing like the good old formula that I loved.

The Medicall Wellness prescribe Susan's stuff, they charge $49 for 6 months, there after they charge $84 discount price for a whole years worth prescription.

Susan's prices vary depending on which % Minoxidil formula you want, the prices are fixed but all additives can be added part of that price. I did my best in trying to reduce the cost for us forum members. So typically she agreed to give 10% discount if you purchase 3 bottles, each bottle will last you 2 months. So 6 months worth is enough time to calculate if the product is working for you or not.

What are you currently using now? What % minoxidol you want 15%?

Eire1980
02-25-2016, 09:41 AM
Hey your regime looks on point, also to add you upped the dosage in december has that not helped a slight bit? As taking an effect takes some time!

Although I would personally try this option if you feel that's not enough, add internal 1mg propecia every other day. Alongside your 0.1% in your topical mixture, as that's the method I use, 0.1% daily in the lotion and I also take 1mg every other day.

The Final bullet which as an alternative you could instead of adding 1mg internally take DUT every other day.

The above fails than you have RU58841 or CB-03-01, the good part you can easily mix this stuff with neogenic and can be purchase through Kane.

That's the only options we all have at the moment bro, I'm pretty confident if the FIN/DUT method fails than RU58841 or CB-03-01 is the way forward for you. As I mentioned give the FIN/DUT option a go, if that fails than il help guide you accordingly on the other options as I have a lot of knowledge from other forums on this topic :).

Thanks for replying mate.
It feels like since I upped to 0.1 in December my hair has gone to shit. I got a short haircut and was embarrassed by the state of my crown. Also my hairline is fading away. I'm starting to think the fin has done this...there has been zero improvement just further thinning..I'm not sure whether to stick it out and hope but again I keep asking myself if it is fin ruining my hair. Not sure whether to ditch lotion and try just 1.25 proscar..head is wrecked at the min...

Jazz1
02-27-2016, 10:13 AM
It feels like since I upped to 0.1 in December my hair has gone to shit. I got a short haircut and was embarrassed by the state of my crown. Also my hairline is fading away. I'm starting to think the fin has done this...there has been zero improvement just further thinning..I'm not sure whether to stick it out and hope but again I keep asking myself if it is fin ruining my hair. Not sure whether to ditch lotion and try just 1.25 proscar..head is wrecked at the min...

To clarify you also added internal 1mg right? I'm talking about the legit brand? Or consider adding DUT every other day?

If yes to the above I would ride it out and be consistent on the regime, to further see if any hair regrow.

The final option would be RU58841 or CB-03-01.

Jazz1
03-15-2016, 05:11 PM

Hey how's it going?

Jazz1
04-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Hey guys how's it going for everyone :).

jamesst11
04-03-2016, 04:56 PM
I've been using the Murray Ave. Apothecary 15% minox w/ AA, RA and hydrocortisone for almost three months now. I like it! With the fin it irritated the hell out of my scalp. Without it, it's been like magic.

JohnMPB
04-04-2016, 11:50 PM
98 pages and still the only pics posted in this thread showing results are from jazz....this must be a quality product

Jazz1
04-06-2016, 04:22 PM
I've been using the Murray Ave. Apothecary 15% minox w/ AA, RA and hydrocortisone for almost three months now. I like it! With the fin it irritated the hell out of my scalp. Without it, it's been like magic.

Sweet, what's your full regime you take internal finesteride?

jamesst11
04-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Sweet, what's your full regime you take internal finesteride?

Did for a year and it totally f*cked my hair bad. using RU-10% in neogenic and this MAA's magical solution. It's been about 2.5 months now on both. I am starting to think I have scalp sensitivity to the PG in this solution, so will be trying the 15% without PG soon. Still balding like crazy, but the shed has been reduced, literally a lot less hair falling out. We will see! I think Jesus just doesn't want me to have hair period. hahaha

Jazz1
04-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Did for a year and it totally f*cked my hair bad. using RU-10% in neogenic and this MAA's magical solution. It's been about 2.5 months now on both. I am starting to think I have scalp sensitivity to the PG in this solution, so will be trying the 15% without PG soon. Still balding like crazy, but the shed has been reduced, literally a lot less hair falling out. We will see! I think Jesus just doesn't want me to have hair period. hahaha

Haha, prior to using any hair loss medication did you experience the dreaded MPB itch? If yes has that itch now subsided? Obviously regrowth and stabalized hairloss takes a minimum 6 months.

Once you start to get regrowth I can recommend some cheap add ons to help gain more :).

JohnMPB
04-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Jazz or anyone else in this thread:

Do you guys have any other pics of people with temple regrowth/thickening using Susans formula? I was a former dr lee patient but never got a chance to use his high strength minox solutions. I'm looking at other similar treatments but not entirely decided yet.

JohnMPB
04-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Double post

Jazz1
04-24-2016, 04:29 PM
Hey John I can not provide my own pictures as I was previously using another clinic and switched to Susan when Dr Klein passed away so I maintained my previous regworth..

There are members who have had results, Unfortunatly I can not force anyone to post their pictures which is a shame.

On the plus note my cousin is using her products alongside my regime and is getting good results. I will get him to soon post pictures as he agreed to help others.

minoxiDjunkie
04-27-2016, 01:17 PM
hey jazz old buddy
its been a long time (hope you still remember me ;] )

i was wondering,
since i've been looking and researching a lot about topical spiro (in particular 5%), and found that almost nothing other than pure DMSO would dissolve spiro to a 5% concentration,
how does susan compounds it ?
i mean - she'd probably wont tell the whole process since its her living, but she must list the ingredients at least, right ?

im on the verge of starting with low dose oral spiro since i've seen people get unbeliveable results from it (though from high doses)
i thought maybe go on 25mg for like 2 or 3 months and than 25x2 times a day, and than just maybe going up to 50x2

i've had to stop my treatment a year back due to rehab (it's all in hairlosshelp), in short they didnt allowed me to take dut since i had no prescription,
so i stopped for a few months, than got on fin,
but just now, a few days ago, i started again everything -
fin orally
dut orally
minox&fin&dut topically ('dualgen plus' mixed with 10% DMI and 0.5% dut and some bima)
and just yesterday i began to smear some retin a

but to be honest i dont belive it'll get my temples back,
ill be lucky if ill regrow the top diffused i have now, since in the last year i lost a lot of ground, in temples and on top which is now super thinned and diffused.

JohnMPB
05-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Hey John I can not provide my own pictures as I was previously using another clinic and switched to Susan when Dr Klein passed away so I maintained my previous regworth..

There are members who have had results, Unfortunatly I can not force anyone to post their pictures which is a shame.

On the plus note my cousin is using her products alongside my regime and is getting good results. I will get him to soon post pictures as he agreed to help others.

Thanks jazz. Any updates on those pics?

Jazz1
05-04-2016, 04:04 PM
hey jazz old buddy
its been a long time (hope you still remember me ;] )

i was wondering,
since i've been looking and researching a lot about topical spiro (in particular 5%), and found that almost nothing other than pure DMSO would dissolve spiro to a 5% concentration,
how does susan compounds it ?
i mean - she'd probably wont tell the whole process since its her living, but she must list the ingredients at least, right ?

im on the verge of starting with low dose oral spiro since i've seen people get unbeliveable results from it (though from high doses)
i thought maybe go on 25mg for like 2 or 3 months and than 25x2 times a day, and than just maybe going up to 50x2

i've had to stop my treatment a year back due to rehab (it's all in hairlosshelp), in short they didnt allowed me to take dut since i had no prescription,
so i stopped for a few months, than got on fin,
but just now, a few days ago, i started again everything -
fin orally
dut orally
minox&fin&dut topically ('dualgen plus' mixed with 10% DMI and 0.5% dut and some bima)
and just yesterday i began to smear some retin a

but to be honest i dont belive it'll get my temples back,
ill be lucky if ill regrow the top diffused i have now, since in the last year i lost a lot of ground, in temples and on top which is now super thinned and diffused.

Hey long time bro, I really do not know how she compounds her formula, I mean you could phone her :).

Any pictures of your hair?

Jazz1
05-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Thanks jazz. Any updates on those pics?

Hey yes I have him taking pictures, I will messsage him tommorow to get some updated pictures. How you been? How's the hair.

minoxiDjunkie
05-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Hey long time bro, I really do not know how she compounds her formula, I mean you could phone her :).

Any pictures of your hair?

nope, dont have pictures (im actually trying to be descrete thats why i never posted pics.. dont have a facebook page too :))
in short my hair is not really good...
nw3 hairline with diffused top, i wear it a bit long so im able to hide it a little bit, but it is noticable.

anyway im going to add oral spiro soon... i dropped off the idea of topical..
oral seems better to me..
im gonna give it a try for at least a year from the time that i'd take 100mg a day (i plan to start with 25, and very very slowly increasing the dose up to 100).
im gonna get 3 months worth of tamoxifen as well, just in case of anything...

Jazz1
05-10-2016, 07:03 AM
nope, dont have pictures (im actually trying to be descrete thats why i never posted pics.. dont have a facebook page too :))
in short my hair is not really good...
nw3 hairline with diffused top, i wear it a bit long so im able to hide it a little bit, but it is noticable.

anyway im going to add oral spiro soon... i dropped off the idea of topical..
oral seems better to me..
im gonna give it a try for at least a year from the time that i'd take 100mg a day (i plan to start with 25, and very very slowly increasing the dose up to 100).
im gonna get 3 months worth of tamoxifen as well, just in case of anything...

Oral Spiro is some strong stuff man! So be carefull! Hopefully we will be saved soon with new future treatments like CB-03-01 or even better Replicel.

JohnMPB
05-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Hey yes I have him taking pictures, I will messsage him tommorow to get some updated pictures. How you been? How's the hair.

Sorry to keep pestering but did you get the pics?

I'm shedding and scalp is inflamed. They seem to go hand in hand for me.

Jazz1
05-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Sorry to keep pestering but did you get the pics?

I'm shedding and scalp is inflamed. They seem to go hand in hand for me.

Hey sorry was working crazy shift pattern work sleep work sleep now back to normal. Right I just message him now, your shedding as in losing ground or seasonal shed? What exactly you using now?

JohnMPB
05-17-2016, 07:31 AM
I think I'm losing ground. I have massive inflammation and that is never a good sign. I use big 3 plus tricomin daily. Thanks jazz, looking forward to the pics.

What do you recommend I add since I been on fin for 10 years? Tried dut a few times buy feel like I lost ground.

Jazz1
05-22-2016, 07:59 AM
I think I'm losing ground. I have massive inflammation and that is never a good sign. I use big 3 plus tricomin daily. Thanks jazz, looking forward to the pics.

What do you recommend I add since I been on fin for 10 years? Tried dut a few times buy feel like I lost ground.

DUT never worked? You considered adding RU58841 or even CB-03-01? This is very easy to mix as most people purchase from Kane, stemoxydine is used to mix RU58841, works effectively for the people who have failed years later on FIN/DUT.

I know a member on the other forums who is now using CB and has maintained his hair, he lost ground on FIN/DUT. This guy has been battling hairloss for 20 years and has managed to maintain his hair via the use of RU58841 and now CB-03-01.

JohnMPB
06-04-2016, 01:03 PM
DUT never worked? You considered adding RU58841 or even CB-03-01? This is very easy to mix as most people purchase from Kane, stemoxydine is used to mix RU58841, works effectively for the people who have failed years later on FIN/DUT.

I know a member on the other forums who is now using CB and has maintained his hair, he lost ground on FIN/DUT. This guy has been battling hairloss for 20 years and has managed to maintain his hair via the use of RU58841 and now CB-03-01.

Seemed like my hairline took a hit on dut. I bought premixed ru from Kane but I just don't trust these obscure Chinese chemicals.

Any update on the pics?

JohnMPB
06-04-2016, 01:05 PM

Seemed like my hairline took a hit on dut. I bought premixed ru from Kane but I just don't trust these obscure Chinese chemicals.

Any update on the pics?

jamesst11
06-04-2016, 01:58 PM
I am starting to think, at least in my personal case and from others i've heard from, that high percentage minox may be a bad idea. I don't know if it's the retinol, azeliac acid, or what not... but damn did I have a weird reaction to that stuff. I am not trying to scare anyone, rather depict my situation. My resting heart rate, at night was like 85-90. it's normally 50. I have been off it for just a week, and it has dropped back down to normal levels. Also, the shedding was out of control!! I am done with both higher percentage and specially compounded minoxidil. 5% with dermarolling is the way to go.

Jazz1
06-04-2016, 04:33 PM

Any update on the pics?

Hey Kane is legit, I would personally mix RU/CB with stemoxydine. He has sent me some pictures, I will post next couple of days as I need to go through past pictures on my phone.

Also I have been doing some research and I have something cheap and effective for regrowth. Keep track of a new thread i will be creating to test my new method on my cousins friend.

Jazz1
06-04-2016, 04:35 PM
I am starting to think, at least in my personal case and from others i've heard from, that high percentage minox may be a bad idea. I don't know if it's the retinol, azeliac acid, or what not... but damn did I have a weird reaction to that stuff. I am not trying to scare anyone, rather depict my situation. My resting heart rate, at night was like 85-90. it's normally 50. I have been off it for just a week, and it has dropped back down to normal levels. Also, the shedding was out of control!! I am done with both higher percentage and specially compounded minoxidil. 5% with dermarolling is the way to go.

Hey in regards to 15% everyone reacts different, I starts with 5%. In regards to Derma rolling keep track of a new thread I'll be creating you will be very interested in regards to regrowth on my method ;)

cardib
06-04-2016, 05:50 PM
why do you say 5 % with derma rolling is the way to go? did you get regrowth and thickening? can you further expand

cardib
06-04-2016, 05:57 PM
i agree with James. I have used 12% and 15% minox from Murray Ave Pharmacy since March 2014, and in my opinion a higher strength minoxidil does not make a difference. I will not longer be continuing the higher strength after the bottle is over over as its quite expensive, and thee was really no results from it.

I use to be a stellar responder to 5% minox back in 2009-2012, but as I got older I found that the minox was losing effect as I assume the DHT levels in my scalp rose with age. Despite going on Fin, and using 5%, and up to 15% min, I was never able to get the great regrowth i saw originally on fin. I thought the higher percent minox would do the trick, but after 5% i do not think it is dose dependent. and all the other additives such as AA, progesterone are just a waste of time in my opinion as well.

so my advice to those who are considering using Murray ave or Susans formula, if your new to minox try a generic 5% first, and if you dont respond to that, then its kind of a dead end. and if your already on min with no results, then its kind of dead end there. maybe looks into experimental, but i wouldn't suggest trying a higher percent fin as i have.

JohnMPB
06-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Hey Kane is legit, I would personally mix RU/CB with stemoxydine. He has sent me some pictures, I will post next couple of days as I need to go through past pictures on my phone.

Also I have been doing some research and I have something cheap and effective for regrowth. Keep track of a new thread i will be creating to test my new method on my cousins friend.

Looking forward to the pics

What ever happened to mark? He used to sing praises for all kinds of treatments like ru and proxiphen then he just disappeared.

Transam
06-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Hey in regards to 15% everyone reacts different, I starts with 5%. In regards to Derma rolling keep track of a new thread I'll be creating you will be very interested in regards to regrowth on my method ;)

Hi Jazz, I'm new to this site, but not hairloss forums in general. I noticed how you have experience with different types of Minox...What's your opinion on 'Polaris Labs'? I've heard great things about the brand. I just got my hands on NR10. I'd love to use it, but I don't want to waste my time with Snake Oil.
My 5% Rogaine Foam isn't working like it used to, when I first tried it back in 2011. I took a long break from it, & DHT absolutely killed my follicles.
Now I'm on DUT, FIN & Estradiol. Hopefully NR10 with 16% Minox can be the icing on the cake....Sorry to ramble lol

Transam
06-30-2016, 03:01 PM

double post. sorry