PDA

View Full Version : Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

abrorcasanova
01-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Jazz1, what would you suggest would be a good lotion formula excluding Fin? I am allergic to pg, so anything without is a welcome thought!

Jazz1
01-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Jazz1, what would you suggest would be a good lotion formula excluding Fin? I am allergic to pg, so anything without is a welcome thought!

How is your hairloss currently? Are you using anything? All depends on your case Susan has formulated stuff for previous clients I think she used Glycerin if I'm right, or you could add DMI.

abrorcasanova
01-06-2015, 06:46 PM
unfortunately rapidly progressing, I had quite good results with Kirkland minox 5% but the flaking and itching was annoying as hell, then Kirkland foam made things worse, then due to circumstances for 1.5 month used 2% lost a lot of ground, now using Rogaine 5% and only keep losing hair, maybe its a new shedding period don't know.

What is DMI?

lilpauly
01-06-2015, 06:56 PM
^ I tried Kirkland Minox again recently and once again I got the flakes , and couldn't stop itching . I use susan lotion and its execellent

abrorcasanova
01-07-2015, 02:39 PM
^ I tried Kirkland Minox again recently and once again I got the flakes , and couldn't stop itching . I use susan lotion and its execellent

Lilpauly would you be able to give a suggestion what mix best to order? would 7% minox suffice, don't want 15% straight away? what can be added to that?

Jazz1
01-08-2015, 07:11 AM
You do not intend to use Finesteride? Just minoxidil alone? Have you had any tests to determine your hairloss type?

Jazz1
01-08-2015, 07:22 AM
Hi Guys just to bump this thread with some Vital information for people who are ordering or taking advantage of the Holiday special;

The Medical Wellnes Center have extend the Holiday special until end of January the code for free consult is "HOLIDAY" please follow the details below to take advantage.

Also please give Susan a call to check if they ship to your country, some people are filling out prescriptions and than later told they can not have the product shipped due to customs.

I have spoken to Susan regarding certain countries effected and she stated if the customer is willing to order at their own risk than she would be willing to provide the product. Again please check if your country is effected before filling out any online prescription with The Medical Wellnes Center.

Here's a direct link for the Holiday special;

Update from an email I received from The Medical Wellnes Center for anyone looking to order and gain the discount:

Hi Jazz,
We are receiving a couple of the free trial consults, but they are really submitting the wrong form.** We have always had a minoxidil link in the middle of the page for our clients, but we put a special link for Dr. Klein patients and the very top of the page www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. And now it says "Holiday Special"** - the direct link is

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml

but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

The reason this is important is we offer more options and multiple prescriptions for one consult fee ( or free trial) for Jazz referrals and Dr. Klein patients.
Thank you,
Dr. J Katz

abrorcasanova
01-08-2015, 05:54 PM
You do not intend to use Finesteride? Just minoxidil alone? Have you had any tests to determine your hairloss type?

Nope no test and I am nw2 with crown loss, not really want to try fin as I already got chronic prostate issues unfortunately. I am willing to try RU, but really want minox combo.

Would you suggest anything?

Thanks!

Jazz1
01-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Nope no test and I am nw2 with crown loss, not really want to try fin as I already got chronic prostate issues unfortunately. I am willing to try RU, but really want minox combo.

Would you suggest anything?

Thanks!

RU58841 can be bought from Kane shop, I seriously would consider FIN first as even RU gave me side effects. What about trying a low dosage Finesteride? Something like 0.025%?

Jazz1
01-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Another update email Susan sent me to help you guys, slight change:

Base formula:
Minoxidil (offered in 5%, 12.5%, 15% and 30%.)
AA 5%
RA 0.025%
Finasteride 0.1%
NOTES:
Minoxidil is available:
30% CREAM ONLY
12.5% LOTION ONLY
15% CREAM and LOTION ONLY
5% SPRAY LIQUID AND LOTION ONLY
NOTE: IN THE 5% SPRAY IS MINOXIDIL 5%, FINASTERIDE 0.1% AND AA 5%-NO OTHER ADDITIVES!!!!!
WE OFFER A 5% MINOXIDIL FOAM WITH NO ADDITIVES
General additives to everything BUT 5% spray liquid and foam are:
Progesterone 0.25%
Hydrocortisone 0.1% (NOT 1%)
BIOTIN 1.3%
DMI
Also another update:

MINOXIDIL AND ADDITIVES
The following are basic ingredients that have proven scientific validity in hair loss when applied topically:
 Minoxidil – while the exact mechanism of action is unclear, minoxidil is the gold standard ingredient for treating androgenic alopecia
 Finasteride – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). *Added topically, finasteride works synergistically with the other ingredients to halt further hair loss and promote thickening and re-growth with lower incidence of systemic side effects than oral use
 Azelaic Acid – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
 Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin)– a vitamin A derivative, promotes growth and development of new skin and aids in absorption of other active ingredients
 Progesterone – a hormone naturally occurring in both men and women that acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor
 Hydrocortisone – a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, can be added if needed to prevent irritation from higher dose minoxidil
 Vitamin E – antioxidant and follicle softener, also increases blood circulation (all our minoxidil creams and lotions contain vitamin E at 0.1%)
 We do not recommend adding grape seed extract to a topical formulation because of concerns with staining and there is no scientific literature to prove efficacy.
***We recommend an oral grape seed extract supplement instead of topical use
In addition to our custom minoxidil formulations, we have a combination acetyl-glutathione and biotin liquid for daily use.
We are formulating 3 adjunct OTC topicals to be used before applying the Minoxidil:
Acetyl Glutathione with vitamin C and E.
Progesterone 3% leave-in treatment
Acetyl Glutathione 3% with Biotin 1.3%
 Biotin – a B vitamin that strengthens the hair from the root to increase hair anchoring and targets DHT to prevent hair loss
 Acetyl-Glutathione – potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, stimulates mitochondria, breaks down DHT, and detoxifies environmental xenoestrogens which are commonly found in fragrances, bath and body products, personal care products, and cleaning and laundry products.
Hair health involves the follicle. *1/3 of hair is in the growing phase, 1/3 is in hair loss phase, and 1/3 is in the process of development to maturity. *The goal is to protect the DNA and prevent free radicals from breaking down the cells in the follicle. *To that end we recommend use of antioxidants, SLS-free shampoo/conditioner (Check out our line of NON-TOXIC STIMULATING shampoos and conditioners on our hair loss page), and avoidance of pesticides/chemicals in food and water, and eating healthfully.
Oral supplements recommended for management of hair loss:
Murray Avenue Apothecary’s DHT/Hormone Balancer Caps-contains Saw Palmetto (alternative to finasteride) with other DHT balancing ingredients for hair loss and prostate health.
Grape seed extract – a concentrate of flavanoids, linoleic acid, vitamin E and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), the last two constituents are known to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. *
Other oral supplements include Vitamin E Succinate, Zinc Methionine, , Acetyl Glutathione-exclusive to Murray Avenue Apothecary, Linolenic Acid-Borage oil or Evening Primrose oil, Fish Oil, MAA Easy Absorb Iron -with Iron Bis-Glycinate, Thyroid Support, Vitamin B Complex and Biotin Forte

Find this thread for all information:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?17446-Dr-Oscar-Klein-hairloss-Ex-patients-who-need-HELP%21&highlight=

Seuxin
01-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Great....

But where to buy this topical ?
I dont find the good website.

Have you a link please ? Do we need a prescription ?

I would like to buy a custom minox with these ingredient.

Thanks.

Jazz1
01-10-2015, 04:43 AM
Great....

But where to buy this topical ?
I dont find the good website.

Have you a link please ? Do we need a prescription ?

I would like to buy a custom minox with these ingredient.

Thanks.

Everything is explained here:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?17446-Dr-Oscar-Klein-hairloss-Ex-patients-who-need-HELP%21&highlight=

If you need help my emails there, how is your hairloss currently? Is there anything your using now?

MCAC
01-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Hi all,

New here, Jazz I have been following your thread and have ordered from Susan, waiting for my order. I was a long time Dr Klein patient and was shocked by the sudden loss. The only thing I am concerned about is that Susan cannot put biotinoyl tripeptide 1 in the formula. There was a time when Dr Klein switch pharmacists and did not add that and my frontal hair started to fall out. Then he went back to his old pharmacist and my hair got better. I don't know much about that ingredient. Seems to be in those eyelash growth things but I think its a key ingredient as to why his formula worked. I had it with it in it and without and that is the only thing that changed. I had bottles stored and ran out about a month ago and used one of the old bottles without biotinoyl tripeptide 1 and same result. BTW I used the foam..My question to the group and to you Jazz is what do you think of this? Can your backup get that ingredient? Has anyone else had this result that used Dr Klein for a long time? I really think that biotinoyl tripeptide 1 was a key to my frontal hair growth. Thoughts?

Jazz1
01-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Hey what ingredients did you add with Susan and what was you using with Dr Klein? I been using Susan's lotion without Biotinoyl Tripeptide and my hair is doing great, if anything my hairs are growing longer around the hairline. The quality of her mixture must be working better on me, she has had it lab tested for efficacy.

I personally believe there nothing better topically than Fin/AA/progesterone/tretinoin/hydrocortisone to combat androgens and DHT. Although I have recently placed another order and going to trial something new; Acetyl Glutathione, Vitamin E and Vitamin C.

Jazz1
01-12-2015, 05:42 PM
MCAC- I been researching tonight and found out Revita COR conditioner which I have a full 1L bottle here at home :), has Biotinyl Tripeptide 1.

MCAC
01-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Jazz.. Sorry sleeping all day, getting over a cold. From Klein I used the foam Promox 5% for I don't know how long over 4 years.. From Susan I got the the lotion minus Hydrocortisone. Plus I am trying out the foam as well. I have googled till I'm blind looking for that Biotinyl Tripeptide 1... You never mentioned if your back up could get that?
Yes I saw that revita had that but they never list how much like Klein did. I am still searching for Biotinyl Tripeptide 1 from compound pharmacies. I have a call out to one, who will get back to me in a few days.
I am lucky that my Dr. will write a script for it so that part costs nothing. How long have you been on Susans? Have you posted pics?

Jazz1
01-13-2015, 02:24 AM
Hey I Been using her product since October and yes I have been taking pictures since which I will update my other thread. There are other ways to obtain Biotinyl Tripeptide 1 which is Revita COR, Procapil, I will check later for more.

Yes i did ask Susan and she claimed it is similar to biotin which she uses in her lotions if required etc......

Parsia
01-13-2015, 09:42 AM
Another update email Susan sent me to help you guys, slight change:

Base formula:
Minoxidil (offered in 5%, 12.5%, 15% and 30%.)
AA 5%
RA 0.025%
Finasteride 0.1%
NOTES:
Minoxidil is available:
30% CREAM ONLY
12.5% LOTION ONLY
15% CREAM and LOTION ONLY
5% SPRAY LIQUID AND LOTION ONLY
NOTE: IN THE 5% SPRAY IS MINOXIDIL 5%, FINASTERIDE 0.1% AND AA 5%-NO OTHER ADDITIVES!!!!!
WE OFFER A 5% MINOXIDIL FOAM WITH NO ADDITIVES
General additives to everything BUT 5% spray liquid and foam are:
Progesterone 0.25%
Hydrocortisone 0.1% (NOT 1%)
BIOTIN 1.3%
DMI
Also another update:

MINOXIDIL AND ADDITIVES
The following are basic ingredients that have proven scientific validity in hair loss when applied topically:
 Minoxidil – while the exact mechanism of action is unclear, minoxidil is the gold standard ingredient for treating androgenic alopecia
 Finasteride – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). *Added topically, finasteride works synergistically with the other ingredients to halt further hair loss and promote thickening and re-growth with lower incidence of systemic side effects than oral use
 Azelaic Acid – a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, stops the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
 Retinoic Acid (Tretinoin)– a vitamin A derivative, promotes growth and development of new skin and aids in absorption of other active ingredients
 Progesterone – a hormone naturally occurring in both men and women that acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor
 Hydrocortisone – a corticosteroid that reduces inflammation, can be added if needed to prevent irritation from higher dose minoxidil
 Vitamin E – antioxidant and follicle softener, also increases blood circulation (all our minoxidil creams and lotions contain vitamin E at 0.1%)
 We do not recommend adding grape seed extract to a topical formulation because of concerns with staining and there is no scientific literature to prove efficacy.
***We recommend an oral grape seed extract supplement instead of topical use
In addition to our custom minoxidil formulations, we have a combination acetyl-glutathione and biotin liquid for daily use.
We are formulating 3 adjunct OTC topicals to be used before applying the Minoxidil:
Acetyl Glutathione with vitamin C and E.
Progesterone 3% leave-in treatment
Acetyl Glutathione 3% with Biotin 1.3%
 Biotin – a B vitamin that strengthens the hair from the root to increase hair anchoring and targets DHT to prevent hair loss
 Acetyl-Glutathione – potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, stimulates mitochondria, breaks down DHT, and detoxifies environmental xenoestrogens which are commonly found in fragrances, bath and body products, personal care products, and cleaning and laundry products.
Hair health involves the follicle. *1/3 of hair is in the growing phase, 1/3 is in hair loss phase, and 1/3 is in the process of development to maturity. *The goal is to protect the DNA and prevent free radicals from breaking down the cells in the follicle. *To that end we recommend use of antioxidants, SLS-free shampoo/conditioner (Check out our line of NON-TOXIC STIMULATING shampoos and conditioners on our hair loss page), and avoidance of pesticides/chemicals in food and water, and eating healthfully.
Oral supplements recommended for management of hair loss:
Murray Avenue Apothecary’s DHT/Hormone Balancer Caps-contains Saw Palmetto (alternative to finasteride) with other DHT balancing ingredients for hair loss and prostate health.
Grape seed extract – a concentrate of flavanoids, linoleic acid, vitamin E and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), the last two constituents are known to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. *
Other oral supplements include Vitamin E Succinate, Zinc Methionine, , Acetyl Glutathione-exclusive to Murray Avenue Apothecary, Linolenic Acid-Borage oil or Evening Primrose oil, Fish Oil, MAA Easy Absorb Iron -with Iron Bis-Glycinate, Thyroid Support, Vitamin B Complex and Biotin Forte

Find this thread for all information:

Very good explanation jazz , thanks for details bro.

Parsia
01-13-2015, 09:49 AM
Guys , I just wanna give you an update : It looks that dr.klein website is ready to take orders now , before that they just working on the website and the promox and other solutions was not ready to order , but now it seems they are ready to take orders after 2 months of they announce that his formula will be come back , Because you all looking for his products this is the website that you can order his formula's :
http://www.hairgrowthmd.com/store.php?crn=66
I haven't use his products yet but because my friend jazz and also some others recommended that I'm very excited to try that in future , although I have good result with my lipogaine so far . So there are many different options of solutions from lotion ,liquid and foam on website ! sounds great.

Parsia
01-13-2015, 09:51 AM
Jazz.. Sorry sleeping all day, getting over a cold. From Klein I used the foam Promox 5% for I don't know how long over 4 years.. From Susan I got the the lotion minus Hydrocortisone. Plus I am trying out the foam as well. I have googled till I'm blind looking for that Biotinyl Tripeptide 1... You never mentioned if your back up could get that?
Yes I saw that revita had that but they never list how much like Klein did. I am still searching for Biotinyl Tripeptide 1 from compound pharmacies. I have a call out to one, who will get back to me in a few days.
I am lucky that my Dr. will write a script for it so that part costs nothing. How long have you been on Susans? Have you posted pics?

HI macc , its great to see one of dr.klein product user here, would you please tell me more about your result ? how was your progress when you use promox foam? or how was your overall satisfaction of it ? did you have any regrowth?

LeonardoD
01-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Are you gonna use Dr Klein's website again Jazz? When you're running out of Susans compounds?

Jazz1
01-13-2015, 05:34 PM
I just placed another order with Susan, i seem to be using less now and saving money, plus I'm getting some good growth around my temples. I have been taking pictures and her lotions do work :).

MCAC
01-15-2015, 01:26 AM
HI macc , its great to see one of dr.klein product user here, would you please tell me more about your result ? how was your progress when you use promox foam? or how was your overall satisfaction of it ? did you have any regrowth?

Hey,

I got a good result with promox foam I got some frontal growth and it slowed down the fall out. I'm losing ground now plus I'm now on Synthroid for thyroid so that does not help. As I said I think biotinoyl tripeptide 1 is important with frontal growth but can't find a pharmacy that carries it. I also think that even though Klein had it on hid label, I think even he stopped using it cause he could not get it because I did much better in the first few years. I would have loved to lab test it.

Parsia
01-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Hey,

I got a good result with promox foam I got some frontal growth and it slowed down the fall out. I'm losing ground now plus I'm now on Synthroid for thyroid so that does not help. As I said I think biotinoyl tripeptide 1 is important with frontal growth but can't find a pharmacy that carries it. I also think that even though Klein had it on hid label, I think even he stopped using it cause he could not get it because I did much better in the first few years. I would have loved to lab test it.

I see , thanks a lot for your answer Maac , I'm not sure if you know that or not , Promox is ready again to order from dr.klein website , they came back to business again , Its really interesting that the price of foam is really good and much cheaper than liquid since it is 150ml and its like 72 dollars. I still don't know the reason . Wish you the best.

MCAC
01-16-2015, 06:45 AM
I see , thanks a lot for your answer Maac , I'm not sure if you know that or not , Promox is ready again to order from dr.klein website , they came back to business again , Its really interesting that the price of foam is really good and much cheaper than liquid since it is 150ml and its like 72 dollars. I still don't know the reason . Wish you the best.

Yes without the biotinoyl tripeptide 1, without it I have lot a lot in 1 month in the front. Waiting on Susan's to come in the mail but she can't get that either. I'm Bummed.

MCAC
01-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Hey spoke to Tony today from Dr Klein's office and they are back up minus the biotinoyl tripeptide 1 for now. Good news is that they are working on getting that back in. He said a couple of months!! So the exact formula will be back!!

Eire1980
01-17-2015, 02:32 AM
Can someone provide the website for kleins products please?

Parsia
01-17-2015, 03:13 AM

Sure it is : http://www.hairgrowthmd.com/

Then you should make the account and fill the consult form and make your orders.

MCAC
01-17-2015, 09:18 AM

https://www.hairgrowthmd.com/

Plan C
01-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Jazz, how long did it take for you to grow decent length hairs from using klein's/ susan's formula? The vellus hairs at my temples have started to very gradually grow in length since using susan's treatment and I was wondering how long it might take for them to reach a good length?

Plan C
01-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Also, in what conditions do you store your bottles of susan's formula? I ask because mine started very thick but have gradually become runny.

atob
01-17-2015, 05:35 PM
help.... please

jazz, seems you've put a lot of effort into finding someone new- but that website for the consult is really poor, and then there are no price lists. assuming I need to email separately. plus didn't seem like the server went secure ie https., finally you may have received you order but others haven't and it seems the onus is on the buyer to pay excess customs charges.. not comfortable ordering with all of this in mind.

so ive posted on a couple of sites and individual threads... I just want to get a minox solution or cream, high quality, no pg with AA. to deliver to uk.

can I order from hairgrowth.com if im a new user based in the UK?
what about dualgen from minoxmax?
does anyone know where I can get a European supplier of raw minoxidil powder? so will then make myself...

any help, appreciated

Jazz1
01-18-2015, 03:51 PM
Jazz, how long did it take for you to grow decent length hairs from using klein's/ susan's formula? The vellus hairs at my temples have started to very gradually grow in length since using susan's treatment and I was wondering how long it might take for them to reach a good length?

Hey funny you say this because my Vellus hairs have started to grow I never ever noticed this until I started Susan's lotion I have been taking pictures.

Also I have been using hair oils to try and extend they length which seems to be helping, and I order Acetyl gutaatione/vitamin E and vitamin C mixture to ry and extend the other ones.

I can't say bro as this is the first time it's ever happend to me i beleive Susan's mixture is quality stuff or it could be the fact the lotion is penetration deeper because it is more so liquid.

How is your hairloss now?

Jazz1
01-18-2015, 03:54 PM
I store mine in my room cupboard, I prefer it runny as at the started I found it awkward but I mastered how to apply one drop at a time and massage around.

Jazz1
01-18-2015, 03:59 PM
help.... please

jazz, seems you've put a lot of effort into finding someone new- but that website for the consult is really poor, and then there are no price lists. assuming I need to email separately. plus didn't seem like the server went secure ie https., finally you may have received you order but others haven't and it seems the onus is on the buyer to pay excess customs charges.. not comfortable ordering with all of this in mind.

so ive posted on a couple of sites and individual threads... I just want to get a minox solution or cream, high quality, no pg with AA. to deliver to uk.

can I order from hairgrowth.com if im a new user based in the UK?
what about dualgen from minoxmax?
does anyone know where I can get a European supplier of raw minoxidil powder? so will then make myself...

any help, appreciated

Hey it's very straight forward I can help you if you need assistance, I'm in the uk aswell so just email me il give your my number if you need guidance, jass897@hotmsil.com.

As for hairgrowth they not currently shipping internationally and i personally do not recommend Dulagen and other crap as their quality is probabaly poor. I bought Polaris stuff and their cream was poor quality very gritty. The only suggestion I recommend is a proper pharmacist comoundeded regulated minoxidol.

See the other thread below shows some price range, it may be cheaper if your not adding additives.

losthair85
01-19-2015, 10:15 AM
Hey Jazz, I am planning to order from Susan and have some quick questions...I appreciate all your help!

1. can u please clarify whether you add hydrocortisone in your Susan mixture? If you do, what percentage do u use?

2. I read the entire thread, and in your post on page 37, you did NOT mention hydrocortisone in Dr. Klein's mixture. Was it?

3. Also, do you place your orders for a cream or a lotion? I think lotion would be thinner, am I correct in saying that?

Jazz1
01-19-2015, 10:57 AM
Hey Jazz, I am planning to order from Susan and have some quick questions...I appreciate all your help!

1. can u please clarify whether you add hydrocortisone in your Susan mixture? If you do, what percentage do u use?

2. I read the entire thread, and in your post on page 37, you did NOT mention hydrocortisone in Dr. Klein's mixture. Was it?

3. Also, do you place your orders for a cream or a lotion? I think lotion would be thinner, am I correct in saying that?

Hey bro I use to add hydrocortisone but I now use a cream from my doctor as I use it less now as I'm very happy with my regrowth, so there's no need for me to add this to my lotion.

The percentage you need if you purchase from Susan is 0.1% hydrocortisone but make sure you add 0.025% tretinoin to counter any side effects.

As for Dr Kleins mixture I did at the start use hydrocortisone in his mixture but now I use Dactokort cream In the U.K. which is free for me, it contains hydrocortisone.

I place my order for the lotion as I prefer it more liquid type, easily absorbed fast and it's not greasy, you just need a dropper syringe.

What are you looking to add in your mixture? What are you currently using now and how is your Hairloss?

Plan C
01-19-2015, 05:55 PM
I store mine in my room cupboard, I prefer it runny as at the started I found it awkward but I mastered how to apply one drop at a time and massage around.

Opened my second bottle because the first one was getting really runny and it's slightly pink in colour... Also smells more fragrant. Weird.

losthair85
01-20-2015, 09:25 AM
Hey bro I use to add hydrocortisone but I now use a cream from my doctor as I use it less now as I'm very happy with my regrowth, so there's no need for me to add this to my lotion.

The percentage you need if you purchase from Susan is 0.1% hydrocortisone but make sure you add 0.025% tretinoin to counter any side effects.

As for Dr Kleins mixture I did at the start use hydrocortisone in his mixture but now I use Dactokort cream In the U.K. which is free for me, it contains hydrocortisone.

I place my order for the lotion as I prefer it more liquid type, easily absorbed fast and it's not greasy, you just need a dropper syringe.

What are you looking to add in your mixture? What are you currently using now and how is your Hairloss?

Thanks for the response Jazz.....

Currently I am on:

dut 0.5 twice a week and propecia 1mg all other days
I also alternate between rogaine foam 5% and minoxidil 5% liquid once daily.
Shampoo: Niz 2%/ T-sal each once a week

I am Ok with my anti DHT regimen.

What I am struggling with is possible inflammation and itching with the rogaine/minoxidil. I have tried different combos (I have been on them for over a year), different timing (twice daily vs once daily), different shampoos...but I think they are just too harsh for me and I don't think skin irritation is helpful. Having said that, while I didn't regrow with minoxidil/rogaine, but it may have helped thicken the exisiting hair I had.

So basically I am looking for a different preparation and hoping its not as rough on me.

Maybe I am allergic to PG, that's my guess. Maybe I should go with the glycerin base.

Then again, what do you think of the importance of DMI? I guess the question is are a PG/DMI base much more effective at delivering the ingredients than just the glycerin base? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Seems like the website now does not allow for a glycerin/DMI base anymore.

And yeah.... I am wondering if I should go with a separate cream like u for hydrocortisone (and apply it 1% once weekly)..... my worry is the hydrocort might make Susans mixture too thick like some people may have reported? What do you think? If I go with a separate hydrocort only once weekly, do I still add tretinoin to susans mixture?

Keep up the good work, you are a great resource for this community.

Plan C
01-20-2015, 10:54 AM

Currently I am on:

What I am struggling with is possible inflammation and itching with the rogaine/minoxidil. I have tried different combos (I have been on them for over a year), different timing (twice daily vs once daily), different shampoos...but I think they are just too harsh for me and I don't think skin irritation is helpful. Having said that, while I didn't regrow with minoxidil/rogaine, but it may have helped thicken the exisiting hair I had.

So basically I am looking for a different preparation and hoping its not as rough on me.

Maybe I am allergic to PG, that's my guess. Maybe I should go with the glycerin base.

Just my 2 cents - of the 2 minoxidil products you are using, it will be the liquid that is irritating your skin. I experienced the same thing until I switched to foam only. As for ditching certain treatments because they cause inflammation - I usually suffer from some flaky skin when I use RU in ethanol/pg, but I apply a little E45 cream to the affected areas before work and it immediately clears the irritation up until I next apply RU. I don't know how badly treatments tend to affect your scalp but a high-quality moisturiser can usually fix the damage in no time.

losthair85
01-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Just my 2 cents - of the 2 minoxidil products you are using, it will be the liquid that is irritating your skin. I experienced the same thing until I switched to foam only. As for ditching certain treatments because they cause inflammation - I usually suffer from some flaky skin when I use RU in ethanol/pg, but I apply a little E45 cream to the affected areas before work and it immediately clears the irritation up until I next apply RU. I don't know how badly treatments tend to affect your scalp but a high-quality moisturiser can usually fix the damage in no time.

Thanks Plan C!

I definitely appreciate your input. And will look into trying that approach. I have Cerave cream here in the US, which is pretty darn good. We don't have E45 unfortunately.

Do you feel like there was any drop off in results when you switched entirely to foam? I need to convince myself that there isn't. lol.

How are things going with susans lotion?

Do you think its less irritating? Do you think it goes on better than liquid minox (esp in terms of drying/grease factor)? Did you ask for the lotion or the cream?

And finally what made you switch away from regular minox?

Jazz1
01-20-2015, 02:35 PM

Currently I am on:

Then again, what do you think of the importance of DMI? I guess the question is are a PG/DMI base much more effective at delivering the ingredients than just the glycerin base? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Seems like the website now does not allow for a glycerin/DMI base anymore.

And yeah.... I am wondering if I should go with a separate cream like u for hydrocortisone (and apply it 1% once weekly)..... my worry is the hydrocort might make Susans mixture too thick like some people may have reported? What do you think? If I go with a separate hydrocort only once weekly, do I still add tretinoin to susans mixture?

Keep up the good work, you are a great resource for this community.

That is a good regime you have going on, are you looking to regrow some hair? How are your temples?

Hey as mentioned by Plan C I would drop the liquid minoxidol and carry on with the foam, as the liquid version also gave me itchy annoying scalp. When did you add the liquid and foam? Were they added the same time? Also have you considered Regenpeure Dr and Nt, great shampoo to add with great ingredients to help keep your scalp environment clean and healthy.

DMI (Dimethyl Isosorbide) is a very good compound, if your looking to gain some regrowth than I would also add tretinoin. The only downside with tretinoin is it may cause minor irritation at the start, this normally subsides after 1/2 months. The more ingredients you add it will be more beneficial as they are all proven to work synergistically than alone. I personally would add hydorcortisone to the mixture as its all included in the one price, so no extra charge to add all the ingredients

Again I never had any irritation on Susan's mixture apart from the tretinoin at the start and slight head rush due to 15% minoxidol. All the side effects I experienced have now disappeared and I seem to have gained more positive results when I switched over to her lotion, temple vellus hairs are growing longer.

Yes you are correct from my understanding people who added hydorcortisone to the mixture have had a slightly thicker lotion/cream. But saying that it is still very effective as the liquid lotion, as a guy has been updating me on his hairloss via watts app and is very happy he uses the Hydocortisone mixture. I'm sure Susan could try her best in making it more liquid like mine, best to phone her before your lotion/cream mixture is made. If your worried about irritation I would best give Susan a call, she is very helpfull and more knowledgable than me regarding vehicle irritation :).

Thank you for the kind words, I'm only trying to keep up with my promise I made to GOD, I was helped 5 years back by the hairloss forum community so I'm just repaying my promise to help others :), no need to thank me thank the forum members.

Plan C
01-21-2015, 02:37 AM
Thanks Plan C!

I definitely appreciate your input. And will look into trying that approach. I have Cerave cream here in the US, which is pretty darn good. We don't have E45 unfortunately.

Do you feel like there was any drop off in results when you switched entirely to foam? I need to convince myself that there isn't. lol.

How are things going with susans lotion?

Do you think its less irritating? Do you think it goes on better than liquid minox (esp in terms of drying/grease factor)? Did you ask for the lotion or the cream?

And finally what made you switch away from regular minox?

If liquid minox is better than the foam, it's barely noticeable. The fact that foam a) doesn't irritate my skin and b) dries so much faster makes it definitely worth using.

Susan's formula is the first thing I've used that has managed to make vellus hairs at my temples grow in length. Whether or not they'll become terminal remains to be seen. On the other hand, the main reason I started using it was because I hoped applying finasteride topically would prevent more hairloss (wasn't aiming for regrowth), which I'm not sure it has.

I got her formula in lotion form. On the first day of using it, I applied far too much and, due to the tretinoin content, it made my skin raw and painful. 3 months on, however, and I can apply as much as I want without any irritation. As Jazz mentioned, your body adjusts.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 03:30 AM
Hey Plan C quick question did your lotions arrive thick white cream? I just got my new package and all bottles seem to be thick and white in texture. I don't know if this is down to the freezing cold weather conditions from when being shipped to the uk.

The good part as my order was more 6 bottles due to adding another 3 bottles of Acetyl Glutsthione, I never got hit by customs this time :).

What's your regime again?

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 03:35 AM
Also, in what conditions do you store your bottles of susan's formula? I ask because mine started very thick but have gradually become runny.

Did the same bottle become runny?

Plan C
01-21-2015, 04:58 AM
Hey Plan C quick question did your lotions arrive thick white cream? I just got my new package and all bottles seem to be thick and white in texture. I don't know if this is down to the freezing cold weather conditions from when being shipped to the uk.

The good part as my order was more 6 bottles due to adding another 3 bottles of Acetyl Glutsthione, I never got hit by customs this time :).

What's your regime again?

Hi Jazz,

The lotion in both bottles I ordered was originally thick and white, in fact I remember expressing concerns about their viscosity a number of months ago in this very thread. Fortunately, they do become more runny over time.

My regime is:
100mg RU in ethanol/pg ED
Avodart EOD
Regaine foam once ED
Susan's lotion once ED
Revita + Jason Thin to Thick shampoo once ED

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 05:12 AM
Hi Jazz,

The lotion in both bottles I ordered was originally thick and white, in fact I remember expressing concerns about their viscosity a number of months ago in this very thread. Fortunately, they do become more runny over time.

My regime is:
100mg RU in ethanol/pg ED
Avodart EOD
Regaine foam once ED
Susan's lotion once ED
Revita + Jason Thin to Thick shampoo once ED

Ok would you say the lotion works? As my new bottles arrived thick white cream texture, where as last time was lotion watery.

Plan C
01-21-2015, 05:38 AM
Ok would you say the lotion works? As my new bottles arrived thick white cream texture, where as last time was lotion watery.

As mentioned earlier, I think it's adding length to vellus hairs at my temples.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 06:03 AM
As mentioned earlier, I think it's adding length to vellus hairs at my temples.

Thanks for the reply as I'm less panicky now due to the thickness of the mixture hope it works the same as my before lotion.

Oh has your hair stopped receeding? Your from the uk right? Good news I never got hit by customs this time and my order was more at cost.

Plan C
01-21-2015, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the reply as I'm less panicky now due to the thickness of the mixture hope it works the same as my before lotion.

Oh has your hair stopped receeding? Your from the uk right? Good news I never got hit by customs this time and my order was more at cost.

Hi, I am from the UK and that's great news. I got a hefty customs charge last time.

I got my hair cut the other day and it's pretty clear the receding hasn't stopped. As a result, I started using ethanol/pg as my vehicle for RU, rather than Neogenic. Interestingly, I might be getting sides for the first time as a result. I've suffered from bad brainfog since making the switch, which isn't useful because I'm currently trying to write a uni assignment! On the other hand, it might mean that I've at last found a treatment that has some effect on me.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 06:28 AM
Yes tell me about it last time they charged me £18 by parcel force, Great sides mean less hair fall.

How do you apply your cream lotion? Seems like I have to start again as I was happy with the lotion watery mixture. I hope mine turns more watery as it was easier to use.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 07:00 AM
Right guys just an update from me and for anyone else finding it hard to measure the lotions who has a thicker white texture cream.

I had a 0.50ml measuring spoon at home, so 3 squirts from the pump will make 0.50ml, I'm going to be sticking with 4 squirts as that's enough to cover my temples and last me :).

So to sum things up for the people who can not be bothered to measure the lotion etc and prefer to use the pump;

3 squirts will make 0.50ml
6 squirts will make 1ml.

Plan C
01-21-2015, 07:16 AM
Yes tell me about it last time they charged me £18 by parcel force, Great sides mean less hair fall.

How do you apply your cream lotion? Seems like I have to start again as I was happy with the lotion watery mixture. I hope mine turns more watery as it was easier to use.

I basically just applied it directly to my temples and waited for it to dry. Even though it's really thick, it didn't tend to leave residue on my scalp so I recon it gets absorbed regardless.

And yeah, I agree that getting sides is sort of a good sign, especially because nothing else has seemed to affect me. But this brainfog is pretty bad so I hope it fades with time.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Hey the sides should fade over time as I had the same issue at the start, on the other hand does your temples suffer from the dreaded MPB itch?

Right guys i had Susan formulate me this mixture with added vitamin C so I could trial on myself, I'm using it on my temples to see if I notice any effect on my vellus hairs.

This article drew me into adding vitmain C, as Acetyl glutathione and vitamin E have huge impact on Hairloss from my research. I pray maybe one day I come across a cure to Help us all, that's my mission I'm constantly researching I believe one day a topical Mixture will block our genes allowing us to grow hair and be happy.

You have more than likely heard for many years about the benefits of having enough vitamin C in your diet, but did you know that this vitamin can also promote healthy hair growth and actually stimulate regrowth after hair loss?

Losing hair does not have to be a permanent thing, and there are many natural treatments for premature balding, including using vitamin C.

What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient for humans. Its active form is L-ascorbate or L-ascorbic acid.

While Vitamin C is synthesized in almost all plants and animals, certain mammals including humans cannot synthesize the vitamin. Therefore, Vitamin C must be ingested in humans either through diet or supplements.

The recommended daily intake allowance of Vitamin C is still in contention but experts agree that a range of 45 mg to 400 mg is required and considered safe. However, a daily dose of up to 2 g is permissible.

Although scurvy is the main symptom associated with Vitamin C deficiency, hair loss is also a derivative sign of this deficiency. A low blood level of the vitamin is strongly correlated with dry and splitting hairs which, of course, quickly fall off.

Because Vitamin C is important for the synthesis of collagen, a deficiency of the vitamin leads to scurvy which is a presentation of weakened collagen on the skin.

In a similar manner, the production of tyrosine is dependent on the vitamin, and tyrosine is important for the maintenance of the structural integrity of hair strands and the cells of hair follicles.

Another known property of Vitamin C which can contribute to its ability to encourage hair regrowth is its action as an antioxidant. This is important in promoting skin health and preventing oxidative damage to the cells of hair follicles.

Since it also boosts the immunity, Vitamin C is a general champion of good health.

Facts about Vitamin C
There are many reasons why vitamin C is so good for us, and why it can be used to treat hair loss.

For one thing, vitamin C is water-soluble, so the body does not store it and accumulate too much in your system.

Here are some more interesting facts about this vitamin:

Vitamin C is loaded with anti-oxidant properties, just like vitamin E and zinc. These anti-oxidants reduce the damage that is caused by free radicals that are formed when food is converted into energy by the body. These free radicals can do a lot of damage to your hair, which is one reason why we need to make sure that we have enough of this vitamin in our diets.
When you have enough vitamin C in your system, you will have the nutrients you need to help produce collagen, which is necessary for healthy skin, bones, ligaments, muscles and blood tissues.
Vitamin C can also help reduce scar tissues and promote the healing of wounds. It is essential for healthy teeth and bones, and of course, hair.
The DKK-1 Link
The blood level of circulating androgens is important to the mechanism of hair loss. For example, a high level of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), a product of testosterone has been identified as the chief cause of androgenic alopecia.

Male hormones and their metabolites such as DHT bind to certain receptors of an important group of cells in the skin, the papilla cells. Papilla cells are chiefly responsible for transporting nutrients to other cells in hair follicles.

These cells play a key role in the events leading to balding or alopecia. When they are blocked by male hormones, they cannot effectively feed the hair follicles; therefore, hair production slows down.

To test whether Vitamin C has any positive effect in the reversal of hair loss, a group of Korean researchers from Kyungpook National University took some papilla cells from the skin of balding men and exposed them to a derivative of Vitamin C.

The derivative used was Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate which is used in many topical cosmetic products and which is converted to Vitamin C in the cell.

The idea to try Vitamin C salt on actual hair cells was born out of a prior research in which the group of researchers demonstrated that ascorbic acid 2-phosphate boosts hair growth.

To explain their findings, the researchers drew attention to the fact that androgens such as DHT are known to activate the dickkopf-1 gene which in turn produces a protein called DKK-1. The DKK-1 is sometimes called the baldness protein since it is found mostly in skin cells in people undergoing hair loss.

The study showed that as the DKK-1 protein level rose, the papilla cell population dropped. Just as these papilla cells died, the cells responsible for synthesizing the outer root sheath of hair strands stopped functioning. This quickly led to a sharp drop in hair growth and more hair loss.

However, when the Vitamin C salt was added to the papilla cells taken from balding people, the production of the DKK-1 protein was inhibited.

There was, however, an additional benefit: the vitamin also led to an increase in the production of IGF-1, a growth factor, in the papilla cells. Both of these effects lead to a reversal of hair loss.

Still, further studies are needed to determine what form of Vitamin C will provide the most benefit for people experiencing hair loss and whether topical preparations or supplements will better serve them.

Meanwhile, an important proof has been established directly correlating Vitamin C as effective in inhibiting the actions of androgens in relation to hair loss. That, in itself, is a major milestone since androgens, especially DHT, are known to a major cause of hereditary alopecia and hair loss in steroid users.

LeonardoD
01-21-2015, 03:06 PM
How do you guys get it through customs? Tretinoi is an RX drug even in UK. Please explain :) - I am looking to purchase, but I doubt it will get through customs.

losthair85
01-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Hey Jazz

I lost a lot of ground when I quit all hair loss meds for about 1.5 years. So I am about NW 3/4.

Yeah, I am looking for regrowth. Susan's lotion sounds promising based on the synergistic ingredients as you mentioned. Thanks for the tips on the hydrocort, I will include it in the mixture. I think I will try the DMI/PG mixture and see what happens.

And yes, I was actually following your posts a lot recently, and noticed that you use the Regenepure shampoo, I am going to order that too.

If I can think of anymore questions, I will let u know......many thanks!

losthair85
01-21-2015, 04:11 PM
If liquid minox is better than the foam, it's barely noticeable. The fact that foam a) doesn't irritate my skin and b) dries so much faster makes it definitely worth using.

Susan's formula is the first thing I've used that has managed to make vellus hairs at my temples grow in length. Whether or not they'll become terminal remains to be seen. On the other hand, the main reason I started using it was because I hoped applying finasteride topically would prevent more hairloss (wasn't aiming for regrowth), which I'm not sure it has.

I got her formula in lotion form. On the first day of using it, I applied far too much and, due to the tretinoin content, it made my skin raw and painful. 3 months on, however, and I can apply as much as I want without any irritation. As Jazz mentioned, your body adjusts.

Your insight has been very helpful Plan C.

Going to drop the liquid minox in favor of this product, and see what happens....thanks so much for answering my questions.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 04:13 PM
How do you guys get it through customs? Tretinoi is an RX drug even in UK. Please explain :) - I am looking to purchase, but I doubt it will get through customs.

Luck, last time I got hit by customs but this time I was ok :).

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Hey Jazz

I lost a lot of ground when I quit all hair loss meds for about 1.5 years. So I am about NW 3/4.

Yeah, I am looking for regrowth. Susan's lotion sounds promising based on the synergistic ingredients as you mentioned. Thanks for the tips on the hydrocort, I will include it in the mixture. I think I will try the DMI/PG mixture and see what happens.

And yes, I was actually following your posts a lot recently, and noticed that you use the Regenepure shampoo, I am going to order that too.

If I can think of anymore questions, I will let u know......many thanks!

Hey no worries any questions just hit me up il do my best to answer, as for this Vitamin C mixture lets see, you never know :).

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Your insight has been very helpful Plan C.

Going to drop the liquid minox in favor of this product, and see what happens....thanks so much for answering my questions.

Wise choice :).

LeonardoD
01-21-2015, 05:00 PM
But what do they do then? Just seize the product and slap you? That's 150 dollars down the toilet man.

Jazz1
01-21-2015, 06:03 PM
But what do they do then? Just seize the product and slap you? That's 150 dollars down the toilet man.

No, last time it never got seized they checked the value and sent me a customs bill of £18 for 2 lotion bottles. This time i had 6 bottles and it arrived within 10 dad without any charge :).

LeonardoD
01-22-2015, 04:39 AM
Okay.

I got a reply from the authorities. They did a check on Susans website etc. and Sadly it's illegal in my country to import medications from other places than EU countries, if it medicin is of a pharmaceutical degree... ffs

Jazz1
01-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Okay.

I got a reply from the authorities. They did a check on Susans website etc. and Sadly it's illegal in my country to import medications from other places than EU countries, if it medicin is of a pharmaceutical degree... ffs

Where you from?

LeonardoD
01-23-2015, 02:00 PM
Denmark... the most controlled country when it comes to medical products... even Saw Palmetto is banned here.

Jazz1
01-23-2015, 06:09 PM
Denmark... the most controlled country when it comes to medical products... even Saw Palmetto is banned here.

Wow, man I feel for you sometimes I wish in the UK we had compounding pharmacists like US, seems like US has all the good perks!

Jazz1
01-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Hey guys I'm just updating from an email Susan sent me;

When there are too many ingredients to fit on the label we put it under the directions (please read!).
Typically putting the Biotin in the RX minox topical as when there are too many ingredients the efficacy decreases as it is impossible to absorb so many in one formulation.

This is why they increased the dose on the Acetyl Glutathione with Biotin to 3% of each ingredient WITH Vitamin E as well.
The Vitamin C is 20% and should be alternated with the Acetyl Glutathione /Biotin/Vitamin E formula every night.
They now have their own shampoo/conditioner and Progesterone leave in formula as well.
Also the website link to their *hairloss page at http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html *where you can get all the information you need on their adjunct hair loss formulas.

thebigB
01-24-2015, 10:50 AM
I was wondering, since Dr. Klein's site is now taken over and back up and running if Susan is still the preferable source?

doke
01-25-2015, 04:06 AM
I was asked by the kline site to fill in a form which I did and never heard anymore that was before Christmas?

johnnyboots
01-25-2015, 05:22 AM
I'm sticking with Susan,I like her and believe she is honest .Not to say the promox group is not.She bailed us out when we were in need.

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 11:29 AM
I was wondering, since Dr. Klein's site is now taken over and back up and running if Susan is still the preferable source?

I'm going to Carry on as I have noticed a positive change, my vellus hairs around the temples are gaining length. Plus she has saved me from depression and hard times, so I owe her my business.

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 11:30 AM
I was asked by the kline site to fill in a form which I did and never heard anymore that was before Christmas?

What you currently using?

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm sticking with Susan,I like her and believe she is honest .Not to say the promox group is not.She bailed us out when we were in need.

I agree without her I would have probably lost most my gains from Promox, as when Dr Klein passed away I bought the remainder stock. The after batch must have been mixed and never worked on me, I started itching and shedding, i still have 6 full bottles!

The guy below also bought the after batch when Dr Klein passed away and lost all his Promox gains, I tried helping him but struggled to get in touch when I found Susan.

We spoke the other day as he saw this thread, he's lost most his hair and now just bought Susan's stuff after seeing this thread.

I have nothing bad to say about Tony or Dr Klein, I'm just thankful to GOD for helping me find Susan as an alternative during hard times.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member.php?23954-Kenkieth16

JohnnyBoots how is your Hairloss? How you finding Susan's products, anything positive?

thebigB
01-25-2015, 11:47 AM
thanks Jazz and others,

what formulation would you recommend? Also do you think i should add saba gel in addition?
and how would you work it in?

this is my current regimen / history
(looking for some gains at in hairline, as one side is diffuse):

My history
Finasteride 2.5 mg / daily 5 days a week)
Dut .5mg (2 days a week, days not taking fin)
rogaine (foam am, liquid pm)
nizoral 2% 3 days a week

My current new regimen (for last 1 month)
finasteride 2.5 mg eod
Dut 0.5mg eod
emu oil + rosemarry oil (once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
Ru58841 50mg (mixed with 2ml of neogenic), 1 hour after evening rogaine)
indian oils 2 times a week (entire head)
revita shampoo - 5 days / week

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Hey bro I will reply later as I'm at work and it's hard to read and reply on a small screen.

I will explain later but I would not buy Saba gel as you can get Saba gel and topical additives that are more potent than Saba gel alone in this mixture.

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 02:14 PM
thanks Jazz and others,

what formulation would you recommend? Also do you think i should add saba gel in addition?
and how would you work it in?

this is my current regimen / history
(looking for some gains at in hairline, as one side is diffuse):

My history
Finasteride 2.5 mg / daily 5 days a week)
Dut .5mg (2 days a week, days not taking fin)
nizoral 2% 3 days a week

My current new regimen (for last 1 month)
finasteride 2.5 mg eod
Dut 0.5mg eod
emu oil + rosemarry oil (once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
Ru58841 50mg (mixed with 2ml of neogenic), 1 hour after evening rogaine)
indian oils 2 times a week (entire head)
revita shampoo - 5 days / week

Right you do have a serious Regime in my eyes, from my personal research these past 5 years is RU58841 is the most powerfull anti androgen. I have tried RU topcical and the stuff is some serious potent topical, I have kept this as last resort in my freezer.

I would not bother with Saba gel as from my understanding it is Hydocortisone and Tretinoin combined. The lotion mixture I use has both added plus more ingredients, now in your case it's hard to judge as you just added RU58841, this may alone give your some growth.

What is the current state of your hairloss? And why the strong regime?

johnnyboots
01-25-2015, 02:31 PM
I agree without her I would have probably lost most my gains from Promox, as when Dr Klein passed away I bought the remainder stock. The after batch must have been mixed and never worked on me, I started itching and shedding, i still have 6 full bottles!

The guy below also bought the after batch when Dr Klein passed away and lost all his Promox gains, I tried helping him but struggled to get in touch when I found Susan.

We spoke the other day as he saw this thread, he's lost most his hair and now just bought Susan's stuff after seeing this thread.

I have nothing bad to say about Tony or Dr Klein, I'm just thankful to GOD for helping me find Susan as an alternative during hard times.

JohnnyBoots how is your Hairloss? How you finding Susan's products, anything positive?
Pretty good hair getting better and thicker.
Also just ordered her progesterone leave in and her shampoo and conditioner .

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Pretty good hair getting better and thicker.
Also just ordered her progesterone leave in and her shampoo and conditioner .

Nice, keep me posted on the shampoo and let me know the ingredients, I might order it aswell :).

thebigB
01-25-2015, 04:47 PM
Right you do have a serious Regime in my eyes, from my personal research these past 5 years is RU58841 is the most powerfull anti androgen. I have tried RU topcical and the stuff is some serious potent topical, I have kept this as last resort in my freezer.

I would not bother with Saba gel as from my understanding it is Hydocortisone and Tretinoin combined. The lotion mixture I use has both added plus more ingredients, now in your case it's hard to judge as you just added RU58841, this may alone give your some growth.

What is the current state of your hairloss? And why the strong regime?

I am a NW 2...
However my left temple there is some diffuse thinning behind my hairline which really bugs me. As it prevents me from putting my hair up. Think lilpauly's before pic.
So I wanted to see what could be achieved to sure this up and eliminate the diffused thinning. Which is why I recently made some changes to be more aggressive. I would be happy to be a solid NW 2.

thebigB
01-25-2015, 05:39 PM
I am a NW 2...
However my left temple there is some diffuse thinning behind my hairline which really bugs me. As it prevents me from putting my hair up. Think lilpauly's before pic.
So I wanted to see what could be achieved to sure this up and eliminate the diffused thinning. Which is why I recently made some changes to be more aggressive. I would be happy to be a solid NW 2.

was thinking a quick addition i could work into regimen would be:
emu oil + rosemarry oil (instead of once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
alternate this to 4 days a week
with the other days being the saba gel?

OR

a susan formulation, though not sure how i would work that in with my neogenic and ru (as i apply this at night and not sure i trust for this to penetrate a lotion or vice versa).

Jazz1
01-25-2015, 07:03 PM
was thinking a quick addition i could work into regimen would be:
emu oil + rosemarry oil (instead of once a day, a couple hours before evening shower)
alternate this to 4 days a week
with the other days being the saba gel?

OR

a susan formulation, though not sure how i would work that in with my neogenic and ru (as i apply this at night and not sure i trust for this to penetrate a lotion or vice versa).

My advice would be simple, in terms of oils the four essential oils that work are lavender, rosemary, thyme and cedarwood to stimulate growth. The oils I prefer to use is the Divine herbal oil as it contains all oils mixed into one bottle. I first read about these oils on ************ you can track the thread and see I posted on a thread created by someone back in 2012. Now people dismissed these oils as being snake oils, but for sure they are 100% not snake. Lilpauly Mark is right hair oils will help but won't stop MPB, for the past 3 years I have tracked the oil feedback on eBay and other forums, all I have read is 100% positive feedback, mainly woman. I myself have recommended these to 2 woman based on the reviews and both woman are getting regrowth and less hair fall. So my conclusion and the reason I use these is because they probably work mainly on people who have halted hairloss or are diffuse slow thinning.

Now as for your regime if you check previous posts, Plan C is using the exact same regime as you but with added Susan's lotion. The only positive point he has noticed with adding Susan's lotion is his vellus temple hairs are gaining length, again everyone responds different to treatments.

If I was in your shoes I would weigh two options:

1. Carry on with RU58841 + Neogenic see how you go,
2. Drop RU58841 and neogenic(leave as last option when FIN/DUT stops working), add a lotion mixture like Susan's.

No way would I add both as this can be costly and you may not know what works, considering RU is very powerfull topical.

The ingredients in Susan's lotion you could try:
15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone.

Could add DMI for more penetration.

Here's the oils I use, I also mix pure emu oil with them.

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/jass897/2C8FB529-6641-403F-9D7A-7C7A7E6CB77D-468-000000441EF59A64.jpg
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/jass897/56933ADC-D16F-4701-91A2-903E558908D4-3581-000002F1A2CE4D9E.jpg
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/jass897/21C34C8A-594A-47C3-B4B2-1E9C31AD4A53-3593-000002F2636457E4.jpg

thebigB
01-25-2015, 09:48 PM
thanks a lot for the thoughtful reply.
Since I am a few weeks into adding the neogenic + RU, i am considering to carry on with that. ( I figure i can always go to DUT daily, instead of alternating with fin)

I actually been blending all the oils myself(indian oils with the essential oils) twice a week . Making about 2 weeks worth at a time. But this looks like it could be a much easier alternative that i will give a shot.

Do you think it could be beneficial to throw in 2 or 3 days a week saba gel. Also would be same if i just applied a bit of scalpacin then immediately after a little 0.025% tretinoin gel? Or is there a better way to mix or get pre-made?

Jazz1
01-26-2015, 06:07 AM
Since I am a few weeks into adding the neogenic + RU, i am considering to carry on with that. ( I figure i can always go to DUT daily, instead of alternating with fin)

I actually been blending all the oils myself(indian oils with the essential oils) twice a week . Making about 2 weeks worth at a time. But this looks like it could be a much easier alternative that i will give a shot.

Do you think it could be beneficial to throw in 2 or 3 days a week saba gel. Also would be same if i just applied a bit of scalpacin then immediately after a little 0.025% tretinoin gel? Or is there a better way to mix or get pre-made?

Hey will reply tonight as I'm going work now.

Parsia
01-26-2015, 10:33 AM
My advice would be simple, in terms of oils the four essential oils that work are lavender, rosemary, thyme and cedarwood to stimulate growth. The oils I prefer to use is the Divine herbal oil as it contains all oils mixed into one bottle. I first read about these oils on ************ you can track the thread and see I posted on a thread created by someone back in 2012. Now people dismissed these oils as being snake oils, but for sure they are 100% not snake. Lilpauly Mark is right hair oils will help but won't stop MPB, for the past 3 years I have tracked the oil feedback on eBay and other forums, all I have read is 100% positive feedback, mainly woman. I myself have recommended these to 2 woman based on the reviews and both woman are getting regrowth and less hair fall. So my conclusion and the reason I use these is because they probably work mainly on people who have halted hairloss or are diffuse slow thinning.

Now as for your regime if you check previous posts, Plan C is using the exact same regime as you but with added Susan's lotion. The only positive point he has noticed with adding Susan's lotion is his vellus temple hairs are gaining length, again everyone responds different to treatments.

If I was in your shoes I would weigh two options:

1. Carry on with RU58841 + Neogenic see how you go,
2. Drop RU58841 and neogenic(leave as last option when FIN/DUT stops working), add a lotion mixture like Susan's.

No way would I add both as this can be costly and you may not know what works, considering RU is very powerfull topical.

The ingredients in Susan's lotion you could try:
15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone.

Could add DMI for more penetration.

Here's the oils I use, I also mix pure emu oil with them.

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/jass897/2C8FB529-6641-403F-9D7A-7C7A7E6CB77D-468-000000441EF59A64.jpg
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/jass897/56933ADC-D16F-4701-91A2-903E558908D4-3581-000002F1A2CE4D9E.jpg
http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/jass897/21C34C8A-594A-47C3-B4B2-1E9C31AD4A53-3593-000002F2636457E4.jpg

Hello jazz , whats up buddy ? Regards to our conversation about divine herbal oil , which feedbacks did you find on ebay ? All I found was just
feedback to seller , So I unfortunately don't find the reviews about the product quality and regrowth , If you can guide me to that I would be happy. and as you know I use lipogaine and we make a deal to stay on that for 6 months and then add promox ( either susan or klein ) , but what do you think about adding RU as well ? just as reminder I already on fin 0.5mg and lipogaine .

LongWayHome
01-26-2015, 06:54 PM
Can someone please tell me where the hell can I get that Susan's lotion?
Where can I actually read about it? contact her? buy it?
One person that can give me 30 seconds of his time.
Where's Hellouser when you need him.

Parsia
01-26-2015, 09:49 PM

Sure , Sorry if you don't find that , People help here , especially jazz try to help a lot ,

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

So you can find more information about the order on this thread. feel free to ask me if you have any question.

Plan C
01-27-2015, 03:51 AM

Right here we have the reason why this thread is 59 pages long..

doke
01-27-2015, 04:43 AM
Guys I have come to the conclusion that Dr Klines promox is no different to using genuine regaine or rogaine in us and that is through the bald truth with spencer as what he uses works and the only thing I would say is try to use with an antiandrogen such as ru topical or propecia oral.
Im glad I was not conned into buying promox from Dr Kline and saved my money.
The only thing that may help in the product is minoxidil and perhaps tretinoin although that stuff messed up my scalp.

Plan C
01-27-2015, 04:57 AM
Guys I have come to the conclusion that Dr Klines promox is no different to using genuine regaine or rogaine in us and that is through the bald truth with spencer as what he uses works and the only thing I would say is try to use with an antiandrogen such as ru topical or propecia oral.
The only thing that may help in the product is minoxidil and perhaps tretinoin although that stuff messed up my scalp.

I dunno how you've managed to reach that conclusion. For starters, its a 15% minoxidil solution, rather than 5, so on that basis alone it is different to Regaine. Plus I haven't heard a single bad word said about the stuff apart from it can cause irritation, which your scalp usually adjusts to within a month.

Are you too frightened to try it?

doke
01-27-2015, 05:06 AM
Hi plan theres no proof that higher than 5% minoxidil even works and in some cases could be dangerous as its a blood pressure drug even 5% you can get nasty side effects that's why its been taken off the market.
As said I am warning like spencer that higher doses of minoxidil work better than 5% and to be honest I have tried different companies and higher strengths and they did not work as good as the genuine product even Kirkland was not as good for me as regaine so im back on this mixed with ru.

LongWayHome
01-27-2015, 02:26 PM
Right here we have the reason why this thread is 59 pages long..

Oh really?
Instead of being a smart*** just answer the question, or maybe not if it makes you feel someone? feel in charge for once in your miserable life?
is that it? :)

Anyway, I've used many things, including 15% from time to time, and it actually felt like it's doing something.
Maybe it was only in my mind, made me feel good about using it I dont know, but I'm pretty sure it did something better than the 5% alone.

Plan C
01-27-2015, 03:31 PM
Oh really?
Instead of being a smart*** just answer the question, or maybe not if it makes you feel someone? feel in charge for once in your miserable life?

Anyway, I've used many things, including 15% from time to time, and it actually felt like it's doing something.
Maybe it was only in my mind, made me feel good about using it I dont know, but I'm pretty sure it did something better than the 5% alone.

Instead of a being a lazy sod, try reading the thread like everyone else? Or are you so dense that you need someone to walk you through it?

As for 'feeling in charge'... Wtf are you talking about?

Jazz1
01-27-2015, 05:11 PM

If you need help just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Jazz1
01-27-2015, 05:16 PM

Everyone is different, when I first researched Promox 3 years back there was very few people using the products and the ones who did try it had mixed reviews. My own personal view is the mixture 100% works better than your general 5% minoxidil, ask the people using Susans product currently they are all like me getting good results, wait till you see Aaron's results from Susan's mixture and the regime I have guided him to use. The same would go for Dr Richard Lee, just hit the search button people praised his mixtures as the BEST :).
The ones who listened to me regarding Tretinoin and irritation know exactly what I meant, about this subsiding after few months, initialy I had stinging at the start which is enough to put anyone of with panick. Again you could add coconut oil at the start to help calm and moisture the irritated scalp, but as mentioned this subsides after few months.

Jazz1
01-27-2015, 05:20 PM
Hi plan theres no proof that higher than 5% minoxidil even works and in some cases could be dangerous as its a blood pressure drug even 5% you can get nasty side effects that's why its been taken off the market.
As said I am warning like spencer that higher doses of minoxidil work better than 5% and to be honest I have tried different companies and higher strengths and they did not work as good as the genuine product even Kirkland was not as good for me as regaine so im back on this mixed with ru.

That's the issue most the general 15% crap that was sold like Dulagen is RUBBISH, I never heard any good reviews on the general crap sold on the market today as they all probabaly mixed wrong + greasy, for one being Polaris Labs I bought their stuff and the cream was so dam GRITTY. There was not much negative words to be said about Dr Ricahrd Lee, because his formula was properly formulated, try comparing the general market crap to properly formulated pharmacist mixture. You PAY for what you get, pay cheap price expect poor quality lol.

Jazz1
01-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Oh really?

What are you currently using now? What 15% did you try? In my eyes the only decent 15% around and I have tried all I can post pictures right now to Proove this is;

1.Dr Lee *******
2.Dr Klein
3.Susan

I have bought the general 15% crap on the market and trust me they do not compare to a proper compounded lotion. I wish the UK had better options like USA, we here in the UK have useless pharmacist who can not compound jack all!

Jazz1
01-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Instead of a being a lazy sod, try reading the thread like everyone else? Or are you so dense that you need someone to walk you through it?

As for 'feeling in charge'... Wtf are you talking about?

He seems confused, anyways here's the other thread I posted to help you guys, let's try being more positive guys after all I'm very gratefull I found Susan to save my hair when Dr Klein passed away.

thebigB
01-27-2015, 06:03 PM

a penny for your thoughts :)

doke
01-28-2015, 02:12 AM
I do think minoxidil without an antiandrogen may cause more hairloss in some people as minox causes better blood flow to the scalp but in turn the blood has dht in it which as said speed up hair loss with extra dht this was said many years ago.
So propecia is a must with minoxidil or topical antiandrogen which includes ru or cb when its available in a strength that works.
That's why Dr Kline used spiro and progesterone with his mix which I think ru is better.

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 10:18 AM
a penny for your thoughts :)

I would personally go with a mixture of 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI, I believe Saba gel
Is no way better than this combination. My friend who still has AA tried hydrocortisone and still has AA, where as I used 1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/2% microconozate and then sprayed 10% DMI mixture over this which worked. When I used them separate none of them worked, when combined along with cutting wheat I had major growth.

As stated wait till you guys see Aaron pictures, the regime I recommended has worked on his MPB he has major regrowth around his temples. I am a boy on a mission my dream is to try finding ways and cure for this nasty disease, I pray one day God gives me the signs so I can help everyone for free.

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
I do think minoxidil without an antiandrogen may cause more hairloss in some people as minox causes better blood flow to the scalp but in turn the blood has dht in it which as said speed up hair loss with extra dht this was said many years ago.
So propecia is a must with minoxidil or topical antiandrogen which includes ru or cb when its available in a strength that works.
That's why Dr Kline used spiro and progesterone with his mix which I think ru is better.

I agree RU is very powerful if you check my previous posts I suggest RU58841 is the most powerful
Anti androgen on the market.

But with this current lotion mixture it contains DHT and Anti Androgen blockers, I always stated if you have halted Hairloss than this mixture would be like the icing on the cake.

Breakdown;

Finesteride - DHT blocker

Minoxidil - hair growth stimulant

Tretinoin - enhance penetration

Hydrocortisone - anti-inflammatory

Azelaic Acid - DHT inhibitor

Progesterone - Anti-androgen

Spironolactone - Anti-androgen

DMI - (Dimethyl Isosorbide) - increase penetration deep into tissue.

doke
01-28-2015, 10:30 AM
whats happened to the kline site as they were going to start selling the formulas again and since filling in a form they emailed me I never heard anymore.

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 10:33 AM
whats happened to the kline site as they were going to start selling the formulas again and since filling in a form they emailed me I never heard anymore.

I do not know bro last email I had was they we're trying to sort things out and currently they not shipping international.

What is your current regime? What is the current state of your Hairloss? What is your aim in regards to trying these mixtures?

doke
01-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Im waiting for more ru powder from anagen and mix with minox lotion seems to be halting my hairloss.
Also just bought from boots uk anagain which is shampoo and topical lotion based on organic pea sprouts.

thebigB
01-28-2015, 10:59 AM
I would personally go with a mixture of 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI, I believe Saba gel
Is no way better than this combination. My friend who still has AA tried hydrocortisone and still has AA, where as I used 1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/2% microconozate and then sprayed 10% DMI mixture over this which worked. When I used them separate none of them worked, when combined along with cutting wheat I had major growth.

As stated wait till you guys see Aaron pictures, the regime I recommended has worked on his MPB he has major regrowth around his temples. I am a boy on a mission my dream is to try finding ways and cure for this nasty disease, I pray one day God gives me the signs so I can help everyone for free.

in terms of the mixture( 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI ) did you just get all the ingredients and apply one directly after the other. Im not sure where to get DMi?
How do you recommend I go about making/applying the mixture? Or do you get this pre-made?

Does it matter to apply minoxidil directly after or before the mixture? Or can i use the mixture 4 hours before my evening shower, than after shower use minox?

thanks

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 11:04 AM
Im waiting for more ru powder from anagen and mix with minox lotion seems to be halting my hairloss.
Also just bought from boots uk anagain which is shampoo and topical lotion based on organic pea sprouts.

I read good research on pea is it similar to this check my old thread; keep me posted please.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?17813-Pea-plant-extract&highlight=

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 11:05 AM
in terms of the mixture( 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI ) did you just get all the ingredients and apply one directly after the other. Im not sure where to get DMi?
How do you recommend I go about making/applying the mixture? Or do you get this pre-made?

Does it matter to apply minoxidil directly after or before the mixture? Or can i use the mixture 4 hours before my evening shower, than after shower use minox?

thanks

Hey I will reply tonight as I'm at work now and its hard explaining in detail on the iPhone lol.

Kenkieth16
01-28-2015, 02:16 PM

Yea guys hes right. & jazz the product just came in today! Ive JUST applied it litterally mins ago lol. Im going to deff keep You & Everyone updated to let them know of its working . Im going to update a picture every 2 months until a year to see my progress.

Also if anyone has questions feel free to ask me :D

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Yea guys hes right. & jazz the product just came in today! Ive JUST applied it litterally mins ago lol. Im going to deff keep You & Everyone updated to let them know of its working . Im going to update a picture every 2 months until a year to see my progress.

Also if anyone has questions feel free to ask me :D

Wicked bro please take pictures to help others :), I can't remember what ingredients did you add? Trust me you won't be dissapointed you need to see Aarons pictures he sent me through watts app, amazing. One thing bro get some 5% Kirkland foam and Regenepure Dr if you can afford these :).

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 03:58 PM

thanks

I use to buy everything seperate but now Susan mixs everything in one lotion which is much easier etc. No one sells DMI spray and most of the other ingredients are prescription so can be obtained through a cream for example Dactokort which has 0.1% Hydocortisone and 2% microconozate.

I use to apply these all seperate and allow at least half hour before applying Minoxidil, but seems like Susan mixs everything in one lotion which still allows everything to work synergistically and no need to wait around.

I always apply topicals after a fresh shower and clean scalp, I wash my hair twice a day morning time I use Revita and night time I use Regenepure Dr and Nt.

ledhead
01-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Would love to try their products but the prices are insane...

Jazz1
01-28-2015, 06:17 PM

I did my best in trying to reduce prices, I can have another word if you like, see if anything else can be done for us forum members. Again Susan has kindly offered discount if we buy 6 months worth, which is 3 bottles. Also do not forget the prices are less on lower dosage minoxidil and the additives that can be added are part of the minoxidil fixed price. I have sympathy for people wishing to try something out of their price range, that's why I did my best in trying to reduce prices as some people on low income can not afford certain products.

What are you wanting to try 15% or less?

ledhead
01-28-2015, 06:46 PM
3 bottles is 6 months worth? How much do you apply daily? I would like to try 15%.

Kenkieth16
01-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Wicked bro please take pictures to help others :), I can't remember what ingredients did you add? Trust me you won't be dissapointed you need to see Aarons pictures he sent me through watts app, amazing. One thing bro get some 5% Kirkland foam and Regenepure Dr if you can afford these :).

All the ingredients from dr kliens formula, the list you gave me. And yea i will buy some minox ! Apply 5% in the morning & the 15% at night.

Kenkieth16
01-28-2015, 08:47 PM
The price isnt that bad. But I understand where yure comming from & jazz is right, its cheaper to buy it in bulk. But for me i just bought a 1month supply, BUT i can easily streach a 1 month bottle for 2-3 months. Thats why I mentioned in the last post I would update pictures 2-3 months.

So i payed $89 for 1month divide that into 2 is is $44 && 3 is $29
So 29 dollars a month isnt bad for me at all. :) lol
So just use it wisely bro

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 03:38 AM
3 bottles is 6 months worth? How much do you apply daily? I would like to try 15%.

Yes each bottle is around 60ml and the recommended dosage is 1ml per day I apply 1ml daily sometimes less now and I use 5% regaine foam rotated. I mainly use the lotion around my temples and hairline, even 0.050ml is enough to cover both my temples.

Do not forget within the 15% fixed price you can add the following additives;

0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone
DMI.

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 03:40 AM
All the ingredients from dr kliens formula, the list you gave me. And yea i will buy some minox ! Apply 5% in the morning & the 15% at night.

Perfect bro and you need a good shampoo Ketaconazole based, I reckon in no time you should start getting regrowth again ;).

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 03:40 AM
The price isnt that bad. But I understand where yure comming from & jazz is right, its cheaper to buy it in bulk. But for me i just bought a 1month supply, BUT i can easily streach a 1 month bottle for 2-3 months. Thats why I mentioned in the last post I would update pictures 2-3 months.

So i payed $89 for 1month divide that into 2 is is $44 && 3 is $29
So 29 dollars a month isnt bad for me at all. :) lol
So just use it wisely bro

Well said :).

doke
01-29-2015, 03:57 AM
Jazz how do you go about buying from susan to start with and have any of you before and after pics using susans products?

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 04:02 AM
Jazz how do you go about buying from susan to start with and have any of you before and after pics using susans products?

Bro I have been taking pictures I will try posting tonight after work, as stated my temple hairs are gaining some length and in general my hair is thick. You can not really compare my pictures as I made the switch from Dr Klein and my hair was pretty good.
Here's my regrowth thread if you have not seen;

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?16582-Hairloss-progress-regrowth-thread&highlight=

Aaron sent me his pictures via watts app and trust me you will be amazed, again I'm not posting his pictures as he is doing that himself once he's confident to have fully regrown his hair. He has just added Folligen cream to try making some vellus hairs terminal.

Check this thread below which I posted on how to order, if you get stuck just email me jass897@hotmail.com I normally make time to reply to my emails after work.

doke
01-29-2015, 04:09 AM
Many thanks jazz I forgot to add are you or have you tried ru?

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 04:44 AM
Many thanks jazz I forgot to add are you or have you tried ru?

Hey yes bro I have tried RU58841 at 5% gave me sexual sides, which is a good thing as it helped with my hairloss. I realised from hairlosshelp from the old time posters to keep DUT than RU as last resort. So now I keep 5G of RU from Anagen in my freezer fresh batch every year and I also keep Neogenic as the vehicle for emergency if FIN ever stops working.

doke
01-29-2015, 05:36 AM
Jazz I see your pics and your loss as you are way younger than me is not too bad but you regrew that bald spot on crown would you say what you use is better than ru and minox together?

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Jazz I see your pics and your loss as you are way younger than me is not too bad but you regrew that bald spot on crown would you say what you use is better than ru and minox together?

As stated previously RU58841 in my eyes is the most powerful tool we have against Hairloss. My spots never grew back when I added the igrow and 10% promox DMI which I started in January 2014, they only grew back when I added the combination of 1% hydrocortisone/2% microconozate plus cutting wheat/Derma roller in March 2014.

Also to add I applied the cream first than sprayed the 10% DMI over the areas I applied the cream, probably the DMI helped absorb the hydrocortisone deep beneath the tissue.

Now here is the funny part people may criticise it was the 1% hydrocortisone that worked, I very less doubt this as my Tenant tried this alone and it never worked he still has AA. I still stand by Mark as he has been 100% right from day one, you have to target Hairloss at all angles, synergy effect.

Jazz1
01-29-2015, 04:52 PM
Susan has just added some new product range to her hairloss category for anyone interested in organic hairloss shampoo and conditioner;

http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html

More information can be found on her website aswell as her other Great products such as Acetyl Glutathione, Vitamin E, Biotin, progesteone, Vitamin C mixtures.

Shampoos and Conditioners for
Hair Care and Hair Loss
Daily Shampoo 8oz
This shampoo is formulated with refreshing Aloe Vera gel, calendula oil, chamomile extract, and pure & natural essential oils. Sea Buckthorn helps add balance and strength while the Orange Essential Oil blend works as an antioxidant. This shampoo with its natural ingredients gently cleanses your hair leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals and is a gentle shampoo for frequent use for all hair types.
Directions: Wet hair, then massage shampoo into scalp and hair concentrating on the ends of the hair, work into a rich lather, then rinse. Best to follow with Daily Conditioner.
Ingredients: Purified water, certified Organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, corn sugars, MSM, vegetable protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, sea buckthorn, saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, guar gum, certified organic lavender hydrosol, certified organic jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, l-arginine, potassium sorbate, kelp extract, calendula extract, comfret extract, rosemary extract, sage extract, soap bard extract, orange essential oil blend.

Daily Conditioner 8oz
This conditioner is a light conditioner perfect for all hair types. Sea Buckthorn helps add balance and strength, while the Orange Essential Oil blend works as an antioxidant. This conditioner provides manageable hair, helps condition the scalp and leaves your hair healthy and silky. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals.
Directions: Apply all over hair, focusing mostly on the ends. Leave in as desired, and then rinse. Use daily to strengthen hair root to tip.
Ingredients: Purified water, coconut oil blend with emulsifiers and sugars, coconut fatty acid cream base, guar gum, MSM, aloe vera extract, vitamin B5, vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, sea buckthorn, rosemary extract, sage extract, horsetail extract, amino acid complex, vegetable glycoprotein, orange essential oil blend.

Stimulating Shampoo for Hair Loss Therapy 8oz
This shampoo contains peppermint, L-Arginine (an amino acid), eucalyptus and rosemary. Their revitalizing and nourishing properties increase circulation, adding strength and body. The Wintergreen Oil and Eucalyptus Oil blend stimulates and rejuvenates hair follicles. This shampoo is an invigorating formula used to revitalize dull and lifeless hair while increasing elasticity to prevent breakage. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals.
Directions: Wet hair, then massage shampoo into scalp and hair concentrating on the ends of the hair, work into a rich lather, then rinse. Best to follow with Stimulating Conditioner.
Ingredients: Purified water, certified organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, corn sugars, MSM, vegetable protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E. saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, guar gum, certified organic lavender hydrosol, certified organic jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, l-arginine, eucalyptus oil, kelp extract, calendula extract, comfret extract, sage extract, soap bark extract, soap wart extract, peppermint tea tree essential oil blend.

Stimulating Conditioner for Hair Loss Therapy 8oz
This conditioner formula contains Wintergreen Oil, L-Arginine (an amino acid), and Rosemary. Their revitalizing and nourishing properties increase circulation, adding strength and body. Increased circulation helps promote fuller, stronger and more vibrant hair. The Rosemary Extract blend helps stimulate hair follicles, encouraging hair growth. This conditioner is an invigorating formula of peppermint, rosemary and eucalyptus for fuller, stronger hair with radiant shine. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with pure and natural essential oils.
Directions: Massage conditioner through clean, damp hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. For best results, start with Stimulating Shampoo.
Ingredients: Purified water, certified organic aloe vera juice, coconut wax, corn sugars, coconut fatty acid cream base, MSM, vitamin B5, l-arginine, certified organic jojoba oil, willow bark extract, niacin, wintergreen oil, saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, eucalyptus oil, guar gum, peppermint tea tree essential oil blend.

Progesterone Leave-In Treatment 8oz
This treatment contains organic chamomile extract, organic sage extract, organic nettle extract, and organic lavender extract to strengthen, protect, and repair distressed hair adding shine and manageability. It also contains Progesterone. Organic chamomile revitalizes as it conditions the hair and scalp. Organic nettle extract adds natural gloss, and may be a good “tonic” for the hair. This treatment is an ultra-light formula that detangles hair while offering all-day defense without dulling residues. Daily use will leave hair feeling smooth and manageable, adding strength and shine. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with pure and natural oils. Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.
Directions: After shampoo and conditioner, squeeze any excess water out of hair and lightly towel dry. Massage a dime size dab into scalp once daily. Leave in for 15 minutes, then rinse.
Ingredients: Progesterone USP, purified water, organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, palm oil compound, vitamin B5, comfrey extract, organic jojoba oil, canola oil compound, organic rosemary extract, organic horsetail extract, organic nettle extract, organic lavender extract, biotin, soy protein, vitamin C, potassium sorbate, glycerin, grapefruit essential oil blend.
What’s in our shampoos and conditioners?
MSM- methylsulfonylmethane - MSM provides sulfur, a fundamental building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails, and methyl groups, which support many vital biochemical processes in the body, including energy production. MSM is a naturally-occurring nutrient found in small amounts of many foods. It has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties, and can block pain response in nerve fibers. MSM can also reduce scar tissue by altering the cross linking process in collagen to allow tissue repair and healing to take place.
Omega 3 - There is a strong link between Omega 3 and skin health. Omega 3 fats play a significant role in reducing inflammation on our skin and in our bodies. Omega 3 helps to replenish oils on the skin that may be lost from exposure to wind and sun causing skin dryness or flaking. There are also various skin conditions that can benefit from Omega 3 including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Moreover, the detoxification properties of Omega 3 help to make the skin look brighter and more radiant.
Borage Seed Oil - Borage seed oil is one of the richest sources of GLA (Gamma-Linoleic Acid), a therapeutic Omega-6 essential fatty acid and has been studied for its benefit of dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
Sea Buckthorn - Sea buckthorn contains palmitoleic acid, also a Omega-7 fatty acid and is rich in vitamins such as C, E and amino acids. Omega 7 is also present in human skin making Sea Buckthorn a natural choice for moisture replenishment in hair and body. Sea Buckthorn will help promote hair growth, renew dry hair, add shine and has U-V blocking properties.
Broccoli Seed Oil - While Broccoli is usually thought of as a healthy vegetable and fibrous plant, its seed contains an interesting and beneficial fatty acid. This fatty acid’s composition closely resembles silicone but is plant derived. It gives shine and gloss to dull and lifeless hair. Broccoli seed oil is becoming increasingly popular as an organic option to silicone in all natural hair care products where shine and luster is needed.
Macadamia Nut Oil - Also rich in Omegas, Macadamia nut oil is a highly nutritive and emollient oil. It closely resembles sebum, the oil our bodies and scalp naturally produce. We use Macadamia nut oil in our restorative hair care products for its compatibility with the body and restoration to hair in need of nourishment.

What’s NOT in it?
No Artificial Fragrances - We use only essential oils, the pure essence of a plant. Essential oils have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when applied to the skin.
No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a harsh detergent that strips the skin's moisture barrier (which is linked to immunity and skin health) and may cause serious health problems during testing. It is also known to form nitrosamines, a potent carcinogen.
No Parabens - Parabens are chemicals, such as methyl, propyl, butyl and ethyl and can be found in 90 percent of all skin care products and cosmetics. Studies suggest they may interfere with the body's endocrine system, which is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones. Parabens can also imitate the estrogen hormone, influencing high levels in the body, which may be linked to breast cancer.
Gluten Free - Our Vitamin E is not sourced from wheat germ but instead is sourced from soy; a consideration to our customers who are sensitive to wheat products.
Vegan - No animal ingredients in our products.
No Harmful Chemicals - We use the purest all natural and organic ingredients available. All of the ingredients are simple and recognizable.

Eire1980
01-30-2015, 11:05 AM
Jazz..can susan formulas be changed to suit individuals or are they set ingredients? .cheers

Jazz1
01-30-2015, 12:59 PM
Jazz..can susan formulas be changed to suit individuals or are they set ingredients? .cheers

Hey anything can be changed and formulated lower ingredients, some guys are using lower dosage 0.05% finesteride.

MJC1967
01-30-2015, 01:33 PM
After a month of using Susan's this is my report. Her foam is 50ml Dr Klein was 150ml. Her base for the foam is not as good very liquidy. Went through it in about 2 weeks. If you are using this for a small spot maybe you can get a lot more. I also used the lotion and again did not last and was hard to spread over a larger area. Prices are a lot more cause you need a lot more. The lack of biotinyol hurts as well and it seems you cannot get that product from the USA at this time. That was key to front and side growth. I am now trying the Glutathione product as well which is another 49.95 for a small bottle. So far not very impressed at how long everything lasts. I am ordering from Tony at Kleins again and should get my 150ml 10% foam Monday or Tuesday. I will also give the Glutathione update after more time. Also trying the vitamin C serum as well. So exhausting all options at the moment.

Jazz1
01-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Hey sorry to hear that unfortunately for most of us this is the only option we have and from my experience so far I'm very happy as I'm getting more results. As for the lotion I tend to
Use 0.050ml which works the same as 1ml.

Have you been losing ground since? Any chance you could post pictures of her foam lets see how big it looks?

MJC1967
01-30-2015, 01:50 PM
Hey Jazz I will try to get some pictures this weekend, just to update I ordered 100ml still not 150 and the she will not put everything into the foam either, but got it for 79 but won't ship for a week. I had a long conversation with Kleins new Doc, I like her. They are now based out of Florida. What is your email Jazz?

Parsia
01-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi Guys , Have an update to you.

I have talked to tony today , regards my order , since I fill the consultation form and nobody called me back.

He gave me a number of doctor which looks located in Florida , I Asked him many question regarding to Promox.

They working with a new pharmacist now and he told me its a very big pharmacy , I also google it and see that on google map and it

looks very legit , I also told him that jazz introduced me to promox , He is a very nice guy and he told me there is not any discount now

, He told me the shipping cost is around 10 $ which is good. I asked him about biotinyl tripeptide-1 and he said they don't have it now

and they will still work on it , He promised me the new pharmacist will make the promox like past ( before DR.Klein died ) , the name of

the doctor who made it now is :DR.TRACY Leonhardt

I just wanna give you guys update , and thanks again jazz for helping all us through this thread and your hard work.

Jazz1
01-30-2015, 02:03 PM
Hey Jazz I will try to get some pictures this weekend, just to update I ordered 100ml still not 150 and the she will not put everything into the foam either, but got it for 79 but won't ship for a week. I had a long conversation with Kleins new Doc, I like her. They are now based out of Florida. What is your email Jazz?

Jass897@hotmail.com, your lucky to be based in US, yes please would be nice to see comparison of size.

I'm confused I thought she did 50ml only? What additives did you add?

Jazz1
01-30-2015, 02:34 PM
I just emailed her to see exactly what has been going on and see if anything can be done to help you further.

MJC1967
01-30-2015, 02:37 PM
**update** I just spoke to Susan again and after a long discussion and because of her high standards she is going to hold off on the foam until further testing can be done. She is super nice on the phone and 100% goes out of her way to make you happy. I think I am going to try the cream at a higher dose minox next and definitely going to keep using the Glutathione mix. I will update again in another month or so.

Jazz1
01-30-2015, 02:42 PM
What are you currently using? I would stick with the lotion mixture as honestly I'm getting the exact same results with more noticeable hairs gaining length around my temples from when I was using promox.

doke
01-31-2015, 03:38 AM
jazz im perplexed you say ru caused you problems reading a lot of data ru is not supposed to go systemic at 5% as that's why when testing took place it was flutamide that was the problem.
Now please can you tell me what of susans products do you use? how much does it cost you per month? and finally do I have to pay a consultation fee if so what is the cost? and how do I order can it be done by email as I did contact her once with no reply?

Jazz1
01-31-2015, 11:03 AM
jazz im perplexed you say ru caused you problems reading a lot of data ru is not supposed to go systemic at 5% as that's why when testing took place it was flutamide that was the problem.
Now please can you tell me what of susans products do you use? how much does it cost you per month? and finally do I have to pay a consultation fee if so what is the cost? and how do I order can it be done by email as I did contact her once with no reply?

Hey Doke I have Always been sensitive to hairloss medication and as stated I truly beleive RU is our final bullet.

I currently use the same mixture As Promox;

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone.
Although on my next order I will add DMI.

I always buy 3 bottles as that is the maximum I can purchase from Susan in one go, her product is lab tested for efficacy and expriry, each bottle expires after 180 days. If you purchase 3 bottles each costing $89 all the additives which will last you 6 months, plus you get discount for buying 3. The prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center is $49 for 6 month supply, so allowing you to purchase 3 bottles.

If your looking to order email me so I can give you my number as I'm from London that way I can help you out etc, jass897@hotmail.com

Parsia
01-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Hey Doke I have Always been sensitive to hairloss medication and as stated I truly beleive RU is our final bullet.

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone.

I always buy 3 bottles as that is the maximum I can purchase from Susan in one go, her product is lab tested for efficacy and expriry, each bottle expires after 180 days. If you purchase 3 bottles each costing $89 all the additives which will last you 6 months, plus you get discount for buying 3. The prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center is $49 for 6 month supply, so allowing you to purchase 3 bottles.

If your looking to order email me so I can give you my number as I'm from London that way I can help you out etc, jass897@hotmail.com

Hello Jazz , they have run the special for prescription 49 $ to make it free for holiday , Can we still use that promotion or has it ended?

Jazz1
01-31-2015, 02:01 PM
Hello Jazz , they have run the special for prescription 49 $ to make it free for holiday , Can we still use that promotion or has it ended?

She did offer to extend it untl end of January, I believe today is the last day :(.

Parsia
01-31-2015, 02:09 PM
She did offer to extend it untl end of January, I believe today is the last day :(.

Thanks Jazz , Oh no , You know I use lipogaine with good result but I was thinking to use both lipogaine and promox together , Once in the morning and once in the evening , I hope she will extend it again , Otherwise I may give a shot and try dr.klein promox. Take Care Jazz.

doke
02-01-2015, 04:43 AM

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone.

Many thanks jazz I am tempted to try it are you tempted to get back on ru perhaps a smaller dose.

Jazz1
02-01-2015, 06:15 AM
Many thanks jazz I am tempted to try it are you tempted to get back on ru perhaps a smaller dose.

Hey Doke after researching and being a member On hairlosshelp for the past 4 years I come to the conclusion from the old members that RU58841 is a last resort. Most of them used FIN for years until things started to go downhill, they than switch to DUT which had prolonged them another 5-7 years. Now most of them are on RU58841, this is there last option left to save their hair.

So I'm going to hold out as I need to prolong and try saving my hair most my life, I always try thinking positive about better treatments in the next 5 years but I rather play safe just incase this does not happen.

Jazz1
02-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Hey guys this year I have been dreaming and thinking Big, my dream before I die is to try and find a cure for this nasty disease and give this FREE to everyone. Now I know sometimes dreams do not come true but there's no harm in thinking positive!

I was on the phone to Susan and she has been constantly researching about MPB, shes trying to research in synergy effects as hairloss is more than one factor. She's onto something so who knows, we discussed few interesting points, PDG2, DKK-1, T3, SODs etc.

I will keep you guys informed, let's pray she can come up with something good to help cure this disease.

Parsia
02-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Hey guys this year I have been dreaming and thinking Big, my dream before I die is to try and find a cure for this nasty disease and give this FREE to everyone. Now I know sometimes dreams do not come true but there's no harm in thinking positive!

I was on the phone to Susan and she has been constantly researching about MPB, shes trying to research in synergy effects as hairloss is more than one factor. She's onto something so who knows, we discussed few interesting points, PDG2, DKK-1, T3, SODs etc.

I will keep you guys informed, let's pray she can come up with something good to help cure this disease.

We all happy to have you here Jazz , You know how much I like you , I read every post of you and sometimes just come online to check

If you post anything , I personally really appreciated all you helped me these last couple of months , I feel more better from all

Information you gaved me , Take Care bro and wish you the best :) So Long.

Plan C
02-02-2015, 06:49 PM

We all appreciate your efforts

Jazz1
02-02-2015, 07:42 PM
We all appreciate your efforts

Thank you, pray to God be positive one day we will find a CURE for all of us ourselves :).

Oh watch my next thread as I still am typing away to create, how I helped save my friends mum who had terminal full body cancer at 66.

Jazz1
02-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Right for the past few weeks I have been discussing about more topical lotions to target hairloss at all angles. Mark was right from day one and I have discussed with Susan about more variety products since she is the compounding pharmacist with vast experience along with her team.

She has been trying to help me in finding ways to combat hairloss and I think she is superb in every aspect of listening, especially to my concerns about wanting to help others!

Anyways she has been looking into proven studies and Dr Klein had been looking into the same aspect of products to target hairloss.

I received an email from her and I was extremely excited when she mentioned about formulating topical Melatonin, fingers crossed we can have another great topical formulated by her along with the other topicals she has recently added to her site;

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/hair.html

MELATONIN DOWNREGULATES ANDROGEN RECEPTOR ACTIVITY

*Another potentially useful agent for hair loss prevention and/or treatment may be right under our noses. Recent studies out of prostate research have shown melatonin to downregulate androgen and estrogen receptor activity, the activity of which is directly related to hormonal hair loss. Studies in various animal species have shown a dramatic increase in hair and fur production in response to the administration of melatonin.
Differential regulation by melatonin of cell growth and androgen receptor binding to the androgen response element in prostate cancer cells.
Rimler A, Lupowitz Z, Zisapel N.
Department of Neurobiochemistry, The George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University; Tel Aviv 69978 Israel.
OBJECTIVES: The pineal hormone melatonin inhibits the growth of benign human prostate epithelial cells and the androgen-dependent prostate cancer LNCaP cells. In the androgen-nonresponsive prostate carcinoma PC3 cells melatonin inhibits cell growth only at high but not low cell density. We have recently found that melatonin causes nuclear exclusion of the AR and attenuates it transcriptional activity in LNCaP cells as well as PC3 cells stably transfected with a wild type AR expressing vector (PC3-AR). The aim of this study was to investigate whether melatonin inhibits effects of AR on cell growth in PC3-AR cells and whether inhibition of AR DNA binding is involved. METHODS: The effects of androgen, melatonin and their combination on the growth of the PC3-AR cells and on AR DNA binding in PC3-AR and LNCaP cells were studied. RESULTS: DHT suppressed cell growth in the PC3-AR cells and enhanced AR binding to the androgen responsive element (ARE). Melatonin had no effect on cell growth in the absence of DHT but counteracted the androgen-induced inhibition at low androgen concentrations. Melatonin did not suppress and even slightly enhanced the capacity of AR binding to the ARE in the PC3-AR as well as in LNCaP cells. CONCLUSIONS: Attenuation by melatonin of AR activity in the prostate cancer cells is not due to suppression of AR binding to the ARE, and is presumably caused by its effects on AR protein interaction and intracellular trafficking.
Melatonin elicits nuclear exclusion of the human androgen receptor and attenuates its activity.
Rimler A, Culig Z, Levy-Rimler G, Lupowitz Z, Klocker H, Matzkin H, Bartsch G, Zisapel N.
Department of Neurobiochemistry, The George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
BACKGROUND: The androgen receptor (AR) promotes growth and functionality of androgen sensitive benign and cancer tissues. The pineal hormone melatonin is an androgen protagonist in vivo and in vitro. The interference of melatonin in the AR cascade was explored. METHODS: The effects of melatonin on AR expression, level, agonist and androgen-response element (ARE) binding, reporter gene activity and intracellular localization were explored in prostate cancer LNCaP cell line. RESULTS: Melatonin increased immunoreactive AR cells in the absence and presence of dihydrotestosterone. Despite this increase and maintenance of AR agonist binding capacity, the androgen-induced reporter gene activity and suppression of AR-mRNA were attenuated.
***** Immunocytochemical analysis and subcellular fractionation studies revealed nuclear exclusion of AR by melatonin.
CONCLUSIONS: The melatonin-mediated nuclear exclusion of the AR may explain the attenuation of AR activity in the prostate cancer cells. This is the first demonstration of a hormone-induced mislocalization of the AR in prostate epithelial cells and may represent a novel route for regulating AR activity. Copyright 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
***** *The doses used to downregulate androgen receptor activity is very high, and involved the equivilant of 1mg per every kilogram of bodyweight. However the sleep effects of melatonin are not dose dependent, (3mg works as well as 50mg.), and the same possibly apply to androgen receptor activity as well.

Reign
02-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Hi Jazz,

May want to show her this as well if she hasn't seen it: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23766606/?i=5&from=melatonin%20hair

Topical melatonin for treatment of androgenetic alopecia.

Authors
Fischer TW1, Trüeb RM, Hänggi G, Innocenti M, Elsner P.

Int J Trichology. 2012 Oct;4(4):236-45.

Abstract
BACKGROUND: In the search for alternative agents to oral finasteride and topical minoxidil for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (AGA), melatonin, a potent antioxidant and growth modulator, was identified as a promising candidate based on in vitro and in vivo studies.

MATERIALS AND METHODS: One pharmacodynamic study on topical application of melatonin and four clinical pre-post studies were performed in patients with androgenetic alopecia or general hair loss and evaluated by standardised questionnaires, TrichoScan, 60-second hair count test and hair pull test.

RESULTS: FIVE CLINICAL STUDIES SHOWED POSITIVE EFFECTS OF A TOPICAL MELATONIN SOLUTION IN THE TREATMENT OF AGA IN MEN AND WOMEN WHILE SHOWING GOOD TOLERABILITY: (1) Pharmacodynamics under once-daily topical application in the evening showed no significant influence on endogenous serum melatonin levels. (2) An observational study involving 30 men and women showed a significant reduction in the degree of severity of alopecia after 30 and 90 days (P < 0.001) based on questionnaires completed by investigators and patients. (3) Using a digital software-supported epiluminescence technique (TrichoScan) in 35 men with AGA, after 3 and 6 months in 54.8% to 58.1% of the patients a significant increase of hair density of 29% and 41%, respectively was measured (M0: 123/cm(2); M3: 159/cm(2); M6: 173/cm(2)) (P < 0,001). (4) In 60 men and women with hair loss, a significant reduction in hair loss was observed in women, while hair loss in men remained constant (P < 0.001). (5) In a large, 3-month, multi-center study with more than 1800 volunteers at 200 centers, the percentage of patients with a 2- to 3-fold positive hair-pull test decreased from 61.6% to 7.8%, while the percentage of patients with a negative hair-pull test increased from 12.2.% to 61.5% (P < 0.001). In addition, a decrease in seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp was observed.

CONCLUSIONS: Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.

ledhead
02-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Jazz what do you recommend I try? I currently use RU in Neo and minoxidil. Hairline needs the most help and I am a diffuse thinner. NW2.5ish

Something that dries fast would be nice. If I could add RU to it it would be a big plus too.

ledhead
02-05-2015, 03:33 PM
What's the difference between the Promox and Remox IV? They both appear to have the same ingredients.

Jazz1
02-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Jazz what do you recommend I try? I currently use RU in Neo and minoxidil. Hairline needs the most help and I am a diffuse thinner. NW2.5ish

Something that dries fast would be nice. If I could add RU to it it would be a big plus too.
Hey Plan C here uses both RU58841 and Susan's lotion mixture, I'm not in a place to suggest products as RU in my eyes is the most powerfull tool we have currently.

Jazz1
02-05-2015, 04:59 PM
What's the difference between the Promox and Remox IV? They both appear to have the same ingredients.

Hey I do not use Promox anymore since Dr Klein passed away I now use Susan's mixture which consists of the following;

15% minoxidol
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone
DMI.

How is your hairloss currently? Are you still thinning or has the loss stabilised? Post your full regime including RU.

doke
02-15-2015, 05:38 AM
Hi Jazz I wonder can medical wellness center formulate a 2% tretinoin sensitive formula minoxidil? also I know you live in uk do you have to pay a customs charge or can you send orders as a gift which then you do not pay import charge?

Jazz1
02-15-2015, 05:52 PM
Hi Jazz I wonder can medical wellness center formulate a 2% tretinoin sensitive formula minoxidil? also I know you live in uk do you have to pay a customs charge or can you send orders as a gift which then you do not pay import charge?

I'm not sure I will call Susan to find out but I think 2% maybe be way too strong as 0.025% stings my scalp!

As for customs all depends as the first time I got hit but the second time I was fine, I think she changed the package wording slightly which may have helped.

doke
02-16-2015, 03:07 AM
Hi Jazz I did not mean tretinoin 2% but minoxidil? I think that the lewenberg formula is 2% minox with 0.25% tretinoin but it would be better to also add hydrocortisone as well.

doke
02-16-2015, 03:08 AM
I forgot lewenberg does a sensitive formula as well.

Jazz1
02-16-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi Jazz I did not mean tretinoin 2% but minoxidil? I think that the lewenberg formula is 2% minox with 0.25% tretinoin but it would be better to also add hydrocortisone as well.

Yes adding Hydocortisone is beneficial and I'm sure she can formulate 2%, I will find out today.

doke
02-16-2015, 05:21 AM
Many thanks jazz have you seen baldspot com take a look at the pictures of regrowth.

Jazz1
02-16-2015, 12:50 PM
Many thanks jazz have you seen baldspot com take a look at the pictures of regrowth.

Send me a link please :).

doke
02-17-2015, 02:15 AM
Send me a link please :).

Hi Jazz I hope this link works www.baldspot.com

Jazz1
02-17-2015, 07:06 AM
Hi Jazz I hope this link works www.baldspot.com

Thanks il check it later :).

Jazz1
02-17-2015, 07:06 AM
Anyone wish to track Andy Hairloss he works with me :).

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?19078-Starting-hair-Re-growth-Journey

balding1983
02-21-2015, 05:21 AM
I think Susan's product has a good mixture of ingredients. What would be great is of the mixture contained androgen receptor blocker like Spironolactone. I have tried the topical spironolactone before and it wasn't very practical to use. If it come in the lotion with the other ingradients, it would be awesome.
Is this possible?

Jazz1
02-22-2015, 04:23 AM
Guys sorry I been away had so much stress recently but things are finally getting sorted, I will reply to any emily and questions in next few days, thanks.

Jazz1
02-26-2015, 03:37 PM
I think Susan's product has a good mixture of ingredients. What would be great is of the mixture contained androgen receptor blocker like Spironolactone. I have tried the topical spironolactone before and it wasn't very practical to use. If it come in the lotion with the other ingradients, it would be awesome.
Is this possible?

The problem with Spiromolactone it is very weak anti androgen, you are better of ordering from ************ as genhair seems to have vanished.

What is your current regime?

nick400
03-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Jazz i am interested in these products. Where do i start?

Jazz1
03-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Jazz i am interested in these products. Where do i start?

You start here bro :),

Tell me more about what you are currently using? So I can try my best to help you from my experience :).

nick400
03-03-2015, 08:05 PM
You start here bro :),

Tell me more about what you are currently using? So I can try my best to help you from my experience :).

I used fin for about 2 and a half years. Used minoxidil for about 2 years on and off. I stopped fin about 9 months ago. Stopped minoxidil over a year and a half ago. I stopped fin because of sexual side effects. I stopped minoxidil because of bloated face and dark circles. I am currently on nothing and have lost alot of ground. Will getting on this treatment get some of my hair back i lost from stopping treatment?

Jazz1
03-04-2015, 05:44 PM
I used fin for about 2 and a half years. Used minoxidil for about 2 years on and off. I stopped fin about 9 months ago. Stopped minoxidil over a year and a half ago. I stopped fin because of sexual side effects. I stopped minoxidil because of bloated face and dark circles. I am currently on nothing and have lost alot of ground. Will getting on this treatment get some of my hair back i lost from stopping treatment?

Right that explains your rapid loss, I know a guy Aron in the uk is using the lotion mixture and he has regained all his hair back from when stopping his previous treatment. All depends do you wish to add topical Finetseride? Maybe start on a lower dosage like 0.025% Finetseride in the lotion mixture, take some horny goat weed and zinc daily to help counter sides. As for the bloated face I'm going by what Aron has told me he used Belgravia treatment and had bloated face, since using Susan mixture at 5% and now 7.5% he has been totally fine. So I would go with 5% minoxidil mixture as that would work out much cheaper for yourself and most probably help with your concerns.

You could go with:

5% minoxidil
0.025% Finetseride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone

As stated the 5% minoxidil is at a fixed price so adding all the additives is part of their fixed price range!

nick400
03-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Right that explains your rapid loss, I know a guy Aron in the uk is using the lotion mixture and he has regained all his hair back from when stopping his previous treatment. All depends do you wish to add topical Finetseride? Maybe start on a lower dosage like 0.025% Finetseride in the lotion mixture, take some horny goat weed and zinc daily to help counter sides. As for the bloated face I'm going by what Aron has told me he used Belgravia treatment and had bloated face, since using Susan mixture at 5% and now 7.5% he has been totally fine. So I would go with 5% minoxidil mixture as that would work out much cheaper for yourself and most probably help with your concerns.

You could go with:

5% minoxidil
0.025% Finetseride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesteone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% Hydocortisone

As stated the 5% minoxidil is at a fixed price so adding all the additives is part of their fixed price range!

would topical fin give me the same side effects? so with that regimen would i need to add RU as well, or is that regimen enough to prevent future hairloss + regrowth

Jazz1
03-05-2015, 04:02 AM
would topical fin give me the same side effects? so with that regimen would i need to add RU as well, or is that regimen enough to prevent future hairloss + regrowth

I am going by my own experience and by few others, when I first took oral Fin I had major sides, by using a lower dosage topically I had minimal sides, which I could bare but also save my hair. I used 0.025% topically and was able to allow my body to adjust until I could eventually jump on 1mg. You do not need RU58841 as that's an over kill and plus it's more potent, I would leave RU as last resort that's what I have done.

During the time you used Finesteride for 2 and half years did you experience sexual sides this whole time? Or just after 2 years? how bad we're your side effects?

Dimoxynil
03-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Hey Jazz, just ordered a 15% lotion from Susan on the website you sited. I haven't received a confirmation email from them yet. Is that normal ? I live in the UK so perhaps I will receive it during US working hours ? Thanks Jazz

Jazz1
03-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Hey Jazz, just ordered a 15% lotion from Susan on the website you sited. I haven't received a confirmation email from them yet. Is that normal ? I live in the UK so perhaps I will receive it during US working hours ? Thanks Jazz

Hey did you pay for the prescription and the products or just the prescription from The Medicall Wellnes Center?

What do you currently use for Hairloss and what additives have you added in the 15% mixture?

Oh by the way I'm from London, to help you further I need to know what you have ordered or filled out etc? Also post your current regime so I can help and guide you to get the maximum regrowth and thickness.

Send me an email if you want to talk via Watts App considering your in the uk; jass897@hotmail.com

Jazz1
03-05-2015, 09:57 AM
I just spoke to Tonya for you she has had your prescription come through this morning so will be in touch. As above did you not want to add finesteride? What are you currently using? Here's her email, send her an email direct or call them to discuss your order to make payment etc.
As stated before I would buy 3 bottles if your international like me as this last you 6 moths plus you get 10% discount and save on shipping if you was to order regular.

tonya@maapgh.com
Uk Tel: 001-412-421-4996

nick400
03-05-2015, 04:05 PM
I am going by my own experience and by few others, when I first took oral Fin I had major sides, by using a lower dosage topically I had minimal sides, which I could bare but also save my hair. I used 0.025% topically and was able to allow my body to adjust until I could eventually jump on 1mg. You do not need RU58841 as that's an over kill and plus it's more potent, I would leave RU as last resort that's what I have done.

During the time you used Finesteride for 2 and half years did you experience sexual sides this whole time? Or just after 2 years? how bad we're your side effects?

It was about after a year i got the side effects. Is there a contact number in which i can talk further about this

Jazz1
03-05-2015, 04:58 PM
It was about after a year i got the side effects. Is there a contact number in which i can talk further about this

Yea sure email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Dimoxynil
03-06-2015, 04:24 AM
Hey did you pay for the prescription and the products or just the prescription from The Medicall Wellnes Center?

What do you currently use for Hairloss and what additives have you added in the 15% mixture?

Oh by the way I'm from London, to help you further I need to know what you have ordered or filled out etc? Also post your current regime so I can help and guide you to get the maximum regrowth and thickness.

Send me an email if you want to talk via Watts App considering your in the uk; jass897@hotmail.com

I live in London also. Atm I'm on Fin (.25 mg EOD) min (5%) and niz ( 2-3 times per week) just got the email. What sort of results do you normally get with these minoxidil formulas ?

Jazz1
03-06-2015, 07:38 AM
I live in London also. Atm I'm on Fin (.25 mg EOD) min (5%) and niz ( 2-3 times per week) just got the email. What sort of results do you normally get with these minoxidil formulas ?

Right and how is your Hairloss currently? Stable? Depending if you have stabilised your loss with Finesteride. Majority people I know who have been using these mixtures like me have had great results.

I'm just at work now so will reply in more detail tonight, as stated it is better for you to buy 3 lotion bottles to last you 6 months and if you do make sure they give you 10% discount!

Dimoxynil
03-06-2015, 08:03 AM
I'm basically a NW3, getting thin. I think fin has stabilised my loss but I'm on a small dosage (.25 mg EOD) which I think will need to be increased if I want to keep it stable.

When I was younger I was a good responder to minoxidil but it's effects at 5% now probably do very little. I'm willing to try this minox formula. What sort of results are achievable if any ? Thanks

Jazz1
03-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Right from my own experience I personally do not think minoxidil loses it's effect I think the lower dosage is not probably helping enough to counter the miniaturisation of DHT long term. I would recommend purchase Regenepure Dr shampoo to rotate with nizoral. If you feel you can handle higher dosage FIN and your Hairloss has stabilised than I think these mixtures will help a lot as they contain growth stimulants, anti androgens and DHT blockers.

Dimoxynil
03-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Right from my own experience I personally do not think minoxidil loses it's effect I think the lower dosage is not probably helping enough to counter the miniaturisation of DHT long term. I would recommend purchase Regenepure Dr shampoo to rotate with nizoral. If you feel you can handle higher dosage FIN and your Hairloss has stabilised than I think these mixtures will help a lot as they contain growth stimulants, anti androgens and DHT blockers.

Thanks for the advice. Regenepure was something I was looking into yes.

Jazz1
03-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the advice. Regenepure was something I was looking into yes.

I highly recommend it best shampoo I have ever used! Hope it all works out let me know if you need further assistance :).

doke
03-10-2015, 04:09 AM
Hi Jazz and all a few years ago i tried the lewenberg formula standard and after a couple of days my scalp was red and itchy, as you know jazz i did ask you about a 2% minox with tretinoin but to be fair i think Dr Lewenbergs sensitive formula is just right i have been using about 8 days and so far no irritation and thats using 4 sprays per day.
It does not need to be rubbed in just using like a hair spray, but need to keep it 8-10'' away from scalp it is so easy to use and you need to apply it 4-5 hours apart so you can take it with you and just mist it.
It is not greasy and does not mess up your hair in anyway i do notice small hairs already appearing but need to use for at least 3 months the Dr Does say that you can reduce application when the hair regrowth is stable.
I do know in the hairsite interview with the doctor he says that tretinoin cannot just be added to minoxidil because it becomes unstable he had to perfect it on his patients to get it right and of course over the years was able to offer a lower price and a sensitive formula.
I am on the contract of two bottles per month which in uk including post is £63 and the order through fed express was so quick i received the following week with tracking.

Jazz1
03-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Hey Doke I hope it works out for you and Dr Klein use to work for Dr Lewenberg as that's what a member Stevo on Hairlosshelp told me. Keep me updated how things go, stay positive I'm sure it will work out for you :).

Jazz1
03-10-2015, 11:44 AM
This is one product I have been dying to try and add to my regime, I have been constantly researching and before Dr Klein passed away I think he was going to do trials on topical Melatonin.

Anyways good news after several emails begging Susan to formulate this for the hairloss community she was convinced by the studies to add his on her wesbite for us guys :).

We now have an option to BUY topical Melatonin, so for anyone interested here are the details I will deffinatly be ordering this next month when my funds are better :).

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/hair.html

Studies;

http://193.175.223.222/media/custom/1595_3456_3.PDF

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23766606/

http://www.pubfacts.com/detail/23766606/Topical-melatonin-for-treatment-of-androgenetic-alopecia.

Int J Trichology. 2012 Oct;4(4):236-45. doi: 10.4103/0974-7753.111199.
Topical melatonin for treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
Fischer TW, Trüeb RM, Hänggi G, Innocenti M, Elsner P.
Source
Department for Dermatology, Allergology and Venereology, University of Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
In the search for alternative agents to oral finasteride and topical minoxidil for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (AGA), melatonin, a potent antioxidant and growth modulator, was identified as a promising candidate based on in vitro and in vivo studies.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
One pharmacodynamic study on topical application of melatonin and four clinical pre-post studies were performed in patients with androgenetic alopecia or general hair loss and evaluated by standardised questionnaires, TrichoScan, 60-second hair count test and hair pull test.
RESULTS:
FIVE CLINICAL STUDIES SHOWED POSITIVE EFFECTS OF A TOPICAL MELATONIN SOLUTION IN THE TREATMENT OF AGA IN MEN AND WOMEN WHILE SHOWING GOOD TOLERABILITY: (1) Pharmacodynamics under once-daily topical application in the evening showed no significant influence on endogenous serum melatonin levels. (2) An observational study involving 30 men and women showed a significant reduction in the degree of severity of alopecia after 30 and 90 days (P < 0.001) based on questionnaires completed by investigators and patients. (3) Using a digital software-supported epiluminescence technique (TrichoScan) in 35 men with AGA, after 3 and 6 months in 54.8% to 58.1% of the patients a significant increase of hair density of 29% and 41%, respectively was measured (M0: 123/cm(2); M3: 159/cm(2); M6: 173/cm(2) (P < 0,001). (4) In 60 men and women with hair loss, a significant reduction in hair loss was observed in women, while hair loss in men remained constant (P < 0.001). (5) In a large, 3-month, multi-center study with more than 1800 volunteers at 200 centers, the percentage of patients with a 2- to 3-fold positive hair-pull test decreased from 61.6% to 7.8%, while the percentage of patients with a negative hair-pull test increased from 12.2.% to 61.5% (P < 0.001). In addition, a decrease in seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp was observed.
CONCLUSIONS:
Since safety and tolerability in all of the studies was good, the topical application of a cosmetic melatonin solution can be considered as a treatment option in androgenetic alopecia.

FearTheLoss
03-10-2015, 12:52 PM
I would try it but $30 for 30ml is an absolute rip-off. You can buy quality melatonin for $4 for an entire bottle.

Jazz1
03-10-2015, 06:53 PM
I would try it but $30 for 30ml is an absolute rip-off. You can buy quality melatonin for $4 for an entire bottle.

I already have a cheaper version i boight online for internal use, but so far I can't find any topical melatonin?

Justinian
03-10-2015, 06:58 PM
So the website says they don't take request from Arkansas, Illinois, and Florida. I had everything planned out and was ready to order. Must be some dumb laws...

Jazz1
03-12-2015, 05:24 PM
So the website says they don't take request from Arkansas, Illinois, and Florida. I had everything planned out and was ready to order. Must be some dumb laws...

There seems to be case with everyone in regards to Florida, they did state they will be opening a clinic in Florida, where are you from?

Justinian
03-12-2015, 06:02 PM
There seems to be case with everyone in regards to Florida, they did state they will be opening a clinic in Florida, where are you from?

Central florida

Jazz1
03-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Central florida

I'm going to email them again for you and see if anything can be done.

lilpauly
03-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Before

lilpauly
03-16-2015, 03:59 PM
Now

Jazz1
03-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Lilpauly also known as Mark truly AMAZING guy he was the one who taught me a lot through my hairloss journey. Today, thanks to him I'm here helping people as much as I can, amazing regrowth bro keep up the good work :).

Cheers to Synergy effect 2015 :).

Jazz1
03-17-2015, 05:53 PM
Central florida

There anyway your own Doctor can prescribe you the ingredients and send Susan the script? As The Medical Wellnes Center will not prescribe to anyone in Florida, although Susan will sell to anyone so long as an valid script is provided.

The good news The Medical Wellnes Center will be opening a clinic in Florida, I seriously do not understand these rules?

buck
03-17-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey Jazz, have you tried the glutathione?

warner8
03-18-2015, 07:34 AM
I'm using the glut with biotin now; it goes on a bit warm. i just started using it along with susans compounded minox (12.5.5 minox, AA, Retin, cortisone) for little over a week now, so its too early to tell on either product. i am curious about the topical melatonin, and most likely purchase it just to throw everthing at it at once.

Jazz1
03-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Hey Jazz, have you tried the glutathione?

I did buy it on my last order recently when I bought another 3 lotion bottles, but I asked for Vitamin C to be mixed together. I was refunded the money as the mixture vitamin C and glutathione do not work well mixed together. They work better individual hence why they have started formulating them seperate, so il wait till my next order as I'm from the UK.

Jazz1
03-18-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm using the glut with biotin now; it goes on a bit warm. i just started using it along with susans compounded minox (12.5.5 minox, AA, Retin, cortisone) for little over a week now, so its too early to tell on either product. i am curious about the topical melatonin, and most likely purchase it just to throw everthing at it at once.

Nice, do you not use any DHT blockers, finesteride?

warner8
03-18-2015, 10:08 AM
1 mg fin

Jazz1
03-19-2015, 07:36 PM
1 mg fin

Sweet that's the main bullet, I hope things work out for you bro :).

Hicks
03-20-2015, 12:06 PM
2 months on Susans stuff and I"m doing a heck of a shed. I use it 3 times a week. I hope it's the higher min. I am also 5 months out from a PRP treatment. I hear you see results from PRP in 5.5 months so I doubt it's the PRP doing it. I'm doing another PRP treatment in 4 months with ACELL this time.

This thread is crazy long.

Jazz1
03-20-2015, 12:46 PM
2 months on Susans stuff and I"m doing a heck of a shed. I use it 3 times a week. I hope it's the higher min. I am also 5 months out from a PRP treatment. I hear you see results from PRP in 5.5 months so I doubt it's the PRP doing it. I'm doing another PRP treatment in 4 months with ACELL this time.

This thread is crazy long.

Hey what ingredients are you using again? What's your full regime? Could be possible shed due to the lotion, all depends what you are currently using.

Hicks
03-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Murray Avenue = Minox 15%, AA 5%, Fin 0.1%, R.A. 0.025%, HC (This is what's on the bottle)
Lipogaine every night
Fin- 1mg daily at night
Nizoral Mon Tues Fridays with Revivogen Conditioner

This seems to happen sense I started Susans stuff. However I did switch to Regenepure NT Shampoo about the same time. (I use Regenepure DR to replace the Nizoral some days.)

Jazz1
03-20-2015, 02:55 PM
Good regime, how long you been on lipgaine? Also Regenepure DR is eh more important one since it contains ketaconazole. I think you maybe going through a shed, stay positive it should come back much better ;).

warner8
03-20-2015, 03:16 PM
I have not seen a massive shed with susans formula. What I do see is my skin peeling from the effects of the retinol. That is the only change I've seen thus far.

Good regime, how long you been on lipgaine? Also Regenepure DR is eh more important one since it contains ketaconazole. I think you maybe going through a shed, stay positive it should come back much better ;).

Jazz1
03-20-2015, 07:28 PM
I have not seen a massive shed with susans formula. What I do see is my skin peeling from the effects of the retinol. That is the only change I've seen thus far.

Seems normal as I had skin peel at the start along with redness and slight stinging, as mentioned in my previous posts this normally subsides after few months. Ideally coconut oil helps if you feel the need to moisture your scalp :).

Hicks
03-20-2015, 11:41 PM

Lipgaine 2 years.

Yeah, I want sure if anyone experienced this.

Jazz1
03-21-2015, 05:12 AM
Lipgaine 2 years.

Yeah, I want sure if anyone experienced this.
I think some people did shed, I never really bothered keeping an eye on my shed as this would automatically make you feel negative. I would ride it out and see how you go, shedding whilst on new treatments is a good sign :).

Jazz1
03-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Susan hairloss FAQ

https://dub124.afx.ms/att/GetAttachment.aspx?file=e5c41fc5-1513-4868-a629-e5126c609881.pdf&ct=YXBwbGljYXRpb24vcGRm&name=aGFpcmxvc3NfRkFRX2NvbG9yLnBkZg_3d_3d&inline=0&rfc=0&empty=False&cid=cb30534a345d1b18&shared=1&hm__login=samuel_masi&hm__domain=hotmail.com&ip=10.111.28.8&d=d3578&mf=0&hm__ts=Sun%2c%2022%20Mar%202015%2020%3a33%3a05%20G MT&st=samuel_masi&hm__ha=01_f30454c1475085292952cf8a497d69c647af8d1c 2f6fd286971ef80ebb551a5e&oneredir=1

1. What is the consistency of lotion vs. cream?
Lotion is pourable, and cream is more thick. Over time, a lotion could thin down in which we reccommend shaking the bottle with each use. Cream, however, maintains consistency - it does not thin down over time.
2. How often is it applied?
Daily - NOT twice a day
3. How many sprays = 1 ml?
6 sprays
Remember: No Minoxidil over 5% solution due to limited solubility. We do NOT reccommend using both Oral Finasteride and Topical Finasteride together to limit side effects.
How to use other adjunct hair products with Minoxidil Treatments
Melatonin - Apply to the hairline and temples (thickening of hair enhances, growth phase of hair)
Alternate Antioxidant product Acetyl-Glutathione/Biotin 3% and Melatonin 0.1% topical
A-G/Biotin 3%, Vitamin C Serum 20%, or Melatonin 0.1%
-PM at bedtime - First apply one of the above pre-treatments to scalp areas on dry hair around the temples and hairline. Rub in well, wait 5 minutes, then apply Minoxidil treatment
- In the AM, shower, then apply Progesterone Leave-In Treatment three times a week for 10-15 minutes. Wash with Stimulating Shampoo and Conditioner.

nave13579
03-23-2015, 09:21 AM
Hey Jazz,

My original regime was just 1mg fin every day. I initially avoided minox due to the mess and not wanting to deal with two applications daily and greasy hair / scalp etc. Also I was scared as I heard that sometimes it isn't very effective for hairlines.

However, after 8 months, I decided I wanted to get off fin. It gave me pretty bad mental side effects - constantly feeling depressed / sad / defeated. This was a hard way to live for me.

I went down to fin twice a week for almost a month and I feel so much better and happy and confident (minus the hair loss). But obviously now i am afraid of my hair falling out more rapidly without the fin.

So now I am back up to 1mg fin EOD. And for about a week now, nightly application of Susan's 15% lotion around my hairline, mixed with:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.025% progesterone
0.25% tretinoin

I have noticed a small shed already beginning and more perpetual itchiness around my hairline.

My question is, do you think this itchiness is from Susan's mixture? Or is it maybe from taking fin less regularly?
Also any recommendations and comments are much encouraged!

Thanks very very much for everything you've done on site and thread!

Jazz1
03-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Hey I will reply tomorrow promise, as I work shifts i need to be up early tomorrow.

Plan C
03-23-2015, 01:22 PM
Hey I will reply tonight, I am at work now :).

Jazz, is there any way I can message you privately about something?

keisomo
03-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Hey Jazz,

My original regime was just 1mg fin every day. I initially avoided minox due to the mess and not wanting to deal with two applications daily and greasy hair / scalp etc. Also I was scared as I heard that sometimes it isn't very effective for hairlines.

However, after 8 months, I decided I wanted to get off fin. It gave me pretty bad mental side effects - constantly feeling depressed / sad / defeated. This was a hard way to live for me.

I went down to fin twice a week for almost a month and I feel so much better and happy and confident (minus the hair loss). But obviously now i am afraid of my hair falling out more rapidly without the fin.

So now I am back up to 1mg fin EOD. And for about a week now, nightly application of Susan's 15% lotion around my hairline, mixed with:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.025% progesterone
0.25% tretinoin

I have noticed a small shed already beginning and more perpetual itchiness around my hairline.

My question is, do you think this itchiness is from Susan's mixture? Or is it maybe from taking fin less regularly?

Hey Nave...

I felt compel to reply to you as my first post not only because you're a fellow Torontonian but I had the same issue using the exact same formula last month. :) I also had itching all over the scalp after using it for a couple of weeks. I stop and it went away. I tried it again second time and itch came back. Susan called me and nicely offered me a 30ml sample with less aggressive ingredients: 10%Minox, 5%AA and .01HC. It's been two weeks and no itch whatsover. I've now waiting to hear back from her whether I need to redo my prescription and if I should add RA and PROG. I don't need FIN because I'm already taking proscar.

Too bad now I have 3 bottles of expensive hair product i can't use...the thing we do to keep our hair. :)

Good luck Nave...

Hicks
03-23-2015, 06:17 PM
I should clarify I take 1.25 fin 4 days then use Susan's stuff on the days I don't take fin. truthfully it's very hard to see your progress change without pictures. I guess I should start doing that.

Jazz1
03-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Hey guys I'm sorry i am a bit behind and I hate making excuses, but at the same time I hate replying from my iPhone! After tommorow I will have 3 days free from work, again working shift work is difficult , as I prefer to reply on my iPad or laptop than my bloody iPhone spell corrector!

I will reply thoroughly tommorow as I will have free time and not be tired :).

Jazz1
03-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Hey guys will be free late tonight and will take time to reply, I do apologise life's been very hectic due to my car project and work!, have good evening :).

Justinian
03-27-2015, 03:40 PM
There anyway your own Doctor can prescribe you the ingredients and send Susan the script? As The Medical Wellnes Center will not prescribe to anyone in Florida, although Susan will sell to anyone so long as an valid script is provided.

The good news The Medical Wellnes Center will be opening a clinic in Florida, I seriously do not understand these rules?

I missed this reply, thanks for looking into it.

I got a 6 month supply of minoxidil a week or two ago. After that gets close to running out I'll consider getting a prescription for this lotion, depending on my results using just minoxidil. If I'm one of the ~20-30% of super responders I might just stick with normal minoxidil.

Jazz1
03-27-2015, 06:06 PM
Hey Jazz,

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.025% progesterone
0.25% tretinoin

Hey sorry for the late reply, firstly 1mg EOD is sufficient enough to stop DHT and remove any MPB itch associated with DHT.

The shedding is expected so i would not worry to much as any minoxidol application will allow you to go through shedding phases due to cycles. The itchiness could well be associated with tretinoin, is the itchiness in the areas you apply Susan's lotion? Did you experience any itchiness prior to starting any treatments, for example when you was losing hair.

I would not worry too much if the itchiness is associated with tretinoin as this normally subsides, tretinoin normally causes temporary irritation, normally subsides after few months. Ideally you could use coconut oil regular to moisture your scalp, I find this helps counter any irritation associated with tretinoin.

If you experience any side effects try using Horny goat weed and zinc tablets daily, the main key factor is DO NOT stress over any side effects, as any anxiety and stress will make your symptoms worse!

Jazz1
03-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Hey Nave...

I felt compel to reply to you as my first post not only because you're a fellow Torontonian but I had the same issue using the exact same formula last month. :) I also had itching all over the scalp after using it for a couple of weeks. I stop and it went away. I tried it again second time and itch came back. Susan called me and nicely offered me a 30ml sample with less aggressive ingredients: 10%Minox, 5%AA and .01HC. It's been two weeks and no itch whatsover. I've now waiting to hear back from her whether I need to redo my prescription and if I should add RA and PROG. I don't need FIN because I'm already taking proscar.

Too bad now I have 3 bottles of expensive hair product i can't use...the thing we do to keep our hair. :)

Good luck Nave...

Sounds like an irritation from Tretinoin/RA, as stated in my previous posts tretinoin is very good for cell renewal and helps counter side effects from Hydocortisone! Normally irritation subsides after a few months, ideally using coconut oil daily helps counter stinging/irritation. I been using tretinoin for 2 years now in the formula, at the start I had irritated/red inflammed skin, after few months I was totally fine and happy with the regrowth :).

Jazz1
03-27-2015, 06:14 PM
I should clarify I take 1.25 fin 4 days then use Susan's stuff on the days I don't take fin. truthfully it's very hard to see your progress change without pictures. I guess I should start doing that.

I take it you use Lipgaine daily? Only reason I ask is you need an minoxidl application daily. You noticed any changes whilst on your regime?

Jazz1
03-27-2015, 06:17 PM
I missed this reply, thanks for looking into it.

I got a 6 month supply of minoxidil a week or two ago. After that gets close to running out I'll consider getting a prescription for this lotion, depending on my results using just minoxidil. If I'm one of the ~20-30% of super responders I might just stick with normal minoxidil.

What's your full regime? There's no point using minxodil alone if you suffer from MPB.

Justinian
03-27-2015, 08:53 PM
What's your full regime? There's no point using minxodil alone if you suffer from MPB.

I've got everything pretty much planned out. I'm 24 and a NW2.5-3 with diffuse thinning. My main goal is to keep what I have until I'm 30. I've thought about it a lot and what bothers me most is the age at which it's happening to me, not that it's happening in general. Also, by the time I'm 30, I'm confident we will have much better treatments available.

I started Nizoral 5 months ago, and had a PRP session 4 months ago. I've noticed a very slight thickening throughout and a few new terminal hairs at the hairline. I also have a ton of fine hairs in my temples, although I'm not 100% sure they are new ones from my treatments, since I never monitored my hair that closely before the last few months.

My logic is that Minoxidil on average keeps hair above the baseline for ~5+ years, as I have seen studies indicating this is the case. I'm going to use Minoxidil for 4-6 months and then go from there. If it works very well, I will wait it out until better treatments come or just until I am older and may care less about hair loss. If it just works okay and/or I notice my hair getting worse after reaching a peak, I'm going to consider this formula and/or RU. I'm willing to take the risk of not going on a DHT inhibitor for a year as my hairloss is not super aggressive. I may get more PRP treatments too, as I believe they help somewhat, and repeat treatments may help even more.

I know Fin isn't that dangerous and I believe a large percentage of the sides are placebo affect, but I'm still not willing to use it for personal reasons as I do not wish to alter my hormones. I might consider it eventually if I can keep my DHT in the recommended range (I had it measured a month ago and it's right in the middle of the recommended range).

Well that was longer than I expected to write... if you see any holes in my logic I'm willing to re-consider my plan.

Hicks
03-27-2015, 10:32 PM
I take it you use Lipgaine daily? Only reason I ask is you need an minoxidl application daily. You noticed any changes whilst on your regime?

Lipgaine is daily, but only once at night. I'm not sold that twice a day is effective vs the cons. Regardless of what's going on now it's way better than 2 years ago. Keep you guys in the loop.

Jazz1
03-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Lipgaine is daily, but only once at night. I'm not sold that twice a day is effective vs the cons. Regardless of what's going on now it's way better than 2 years ago. Keep you guys in the loop.

Cool I hope it works out for you, anything you do try should be used for a minimum of 6 months :).

diffuse
03-29-2015, 04:40 AM
Hey sorry for the late reply, firstly 1mg EOD is sufficient enough to stop DHT and remove any MPB itch associated with DHT.

The shedding is expected so i would not worry to much as any minoxidol application will allow you to go through shedding phases due to cycles. The itchiness could well be associated with tretinoin, is the itchiness in the areas you apply Susan's lotion? Did you experience any itchiness prior to starting any treatments, for example when you was losing hair.

I would not worry too much if the itchiness is associated with tretinoin as this normally subsides, tretinoin normally causes temporary irritation, normally subsides after few months. Ideally you could use coconut oil regular to moisture your scalp, I find this helps counter any irritation associated with tretinoin.

If you experience any side effects try using Horny goat weed and zinc tablets daily, the main key factor is DO NOT stress over any side effects, as any anxiety and stress will make your symptoms worse!

Hey Jazz,
Do you think that Horny goat weed and zinc and l-arginine can help with the sides of finasteride i also consider taking yohimbe? (low libido, hard to maintain erection)

Thanks

Jazz1
03-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Hey Jazz,
Do you think that Horny goat weed and zinc and l-arginine can help with the sides of finasteride i also consider taking yohimbe? (low libido, hard to maintain erection)

Thanks

Hey yes I personally think this can help, as when I suffered serious side effects 3 things worked for me;

1. Mind control, less stress and anxiety! Key point
2. Horny goat weed 3 times per day.
3. zinc between 50/100mg per day.

Also thinking it your biggest fantasy/removing stress is the number one point in removing side apeffects, as it all got to do with Brain chemistry and pathways your body is not use to this drug you need to allow time even if it means using a far lower dosage. What dosage are you currently using?

diffuse
03-30-2015, 08:02 AM
Hey yes I personally think this can help, as when I suffered serious side effects 3 things worked for me;

1. Mind control, less stress and anxiety! Key point
2. Horny goat weed 3 times per day.
3. zinc between 50/100mg per day.

Also thinking it your biggest fantasy/removing stress is the number one point in removing side apeffects, as it all got to do with Brain chemistry and pathways your body is not use to this drug you need to allow time even if it means using a far lower dosage. What dosage are you currently using?

I've already posted my story to another thread but nobody gave a single f*ck. I started using RU 2 months ago, got from Kane, made a 600mg batch (70/30 ethanol ppg) for 10 days so it's 60 mg daily. I'm sensitive to anti androgens I experienced low libido and hard to maintain erection after 1,5 months I reduced my dosage to 40mg now it's kind of ok...if i miss an application it's 100% again.
I have a few questions:
1. Have you ever heard of Dutasteride mesotherapy? ( study: http://www.odermatol.com/wp-co...20effect-Sobhy%20N.pdf ) There's doctor here who has been doing it for 7 years with some before after pics and he claims that it's working, some of his pics are messy but there are some real also... I've started using it May, 2014, in january 2015 i decided to do it on my own i'm not afraid of needles and it's much cheaper. The doctor injected to the scalp 1mg of dut every month with mesogun, now i inject it every 2 weeks, also used minoxidil and had a full head of hair!!!!, when i started using dut meso the doc told be to stop minox because dut will do the job (been on minox for 9 months gave me a lot of regrowth) and ive been trough a terrible shed, lost almost everything in 3 months and i went straight back on it and had an amazing regrowth again. Around christmas my hair started shedding bad and in 1,5 month I lost almost half of my hair (that's why I started using RU). So I was back where i started. Now it's getting better I hope it's gonna be the same. I don't know if this dutasteride mesotherapy woking or not. I'm turning 23 in august I'm a diffuse thinner all over, or atleast i am when my hair is f*cked up.
2. I'm considering addig fin but i'm afraid because RU already gave my sides.... this dutasteride mesotherapy thing and RU+MINOXwould maintain my hair??, maybe EOD or 1mg 3x times a week will help and i can something against low libido and erection issues. I also ordered yohimbe to increase my sexual performance. I've taken fin for about 2 week 1,25 mg ED 2 years ago but (my hair wasn't that bad back then) I dropped because i had libido issues, not much or i don't know that is was real not.

Some photos:

Baseline:

September, 2013
http://photouploads.com/images/fotfwf.jpg
http://photouploads.com/images/fot1.jpg

May,2014 on Spectral DNC-L and minox foam, started DUT meso
Hair was good but i knew that minox only wont keep my hair..

http://photouploads.com/images/img8345.jpg

September to November, 2014 Stopped minox then re started, and DUT meso
Shedding damage and regrowth.
http://photouploads.com/images/img7483.jpg

28 February, 2015 Shedding again..

http://photouploads.com/images/fullsivcv.jpg

29 March, 2015 Getting better, still improving

http://photouploads.com/images/img8344.jpg

So this is my story.

Thanks Jazz i really appreciate your help!

Seuxin
03-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Hey guy's what about topical finasteride ? Usefull or not ?

Jazz1
03-30-2015, 03:14 PM
Hey i will reply later tonight.

Jazz1
03-30-2015, 04:33 PM
Hey bro your story is inspiring and I'm sorry I missed your thread my life style is hectic, reminds me of myself when I gave up last year and booked a transplant with Dr feriduni, some how i pulled through and glad I never stopped, where at certain times I felt like giving up.

You seem to be on the right track, in my view when I used RU58841 I found the chemical to be stronger than Fin at 5%' however anything orally seems more stronger half life than topicals. I need to think thoroughly in what route would best suit you as it seems very tricky, give me a few days to research more for you if you're willing to wait.

Currently my advice would be stick to the correct regime that is working for you IE go back to square one as your first regime was working great! I would stick to one brand minoxidil only, DO NOT switch brands! Also carry on with RU at your correct dosage that has worked. I seriously would ignore what others say, even these STUPID doctors! As they go by literature and not self experience, that's one thing I learned about doctors and dermatologist. The mistake you made is listening to the STUPID doctor, stating to stop minxodil! You was on the right track from the start! Go back to your original regime, and see how things go, if things go well I can recommend some cheap and effective things you could add ontop.

Hicks
03-30-2015, 04:44 PM
I agree switching minoxidil brands and even shampoo seemed to put my hair in a tail spin. Even the stuff from Susan seems to make my hair shed but I am now 13 months out from a 2800 graft HT and it could be those hairs are just getting thicker making the thinner native hair look smaller like its shedding?? Who knows. Regardless my hair is way better now than 2 years ago.

Trouse5858
03-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Why is switching minox brands ill advised? 2 months ago I switched from Rogaine foam to liquid minox because I thought it would penetrate the scalp better. Now you guys got me nervous.

warner8
03-30-2015, 07:06 PM
funny, I've been on Susans lotion mix for about 3 weeks, and have not seen any great shed to report. i am also using her biotin-glutathion mix, and i just got the melatonin in the mail today

I agree switching minoxidil brands and even shampoo seemed to put my hair in a tail spin. Even the stuff from Susan seems to make my hair shed but I am now 13 months out from a 2800 graft HT and it could be those hairs are just getting thicker making the thinner native hair look smaller like its shedding?? Who knows. Regardless my hair is way better now than 2 years ago.

Parsia
03-30-2015, 08:56 PM
I've already posted my story to another thread but nobody gave a single f*ck. I started using RU 2 months ago, got from Kane, made a 600mg batch (70/30 ethanol ppg) for 10 days so it's 60 mg daily. I'm sensitive to anti androgens I experienced low libido and hard to maintain erection after 1,5 months I reduced my dosage to 40mg now it's kind of ok...if i miss an application it's 100% again.
I have a few questions:
1. Have you ever heard of Dutasteride mesotherapy? ( study: http://www.odermatol.com/wp-co...20effect-Sobhy%20N.pdf ) There's doctor here who has been doing it for 7 years with some before after pics and he claims that it's working, some of his pics are messy but there are some real also... I've started using it May, 2014, in january 2015 i decided to do it on my own i'm not afraid of needles and it's much cheaper. The doctor injected to the scalp 1mg of dut every month with mesogun, now i inject it every 2 weeks, also used minoxidil and had a full head of hair!!!!, when i started using dut meso the doc told be to stop minox because dut will do the job (been on minox for 9 months gave me a lot of regrowth) and ive been trough a terrible shed, lost almost everything in 3 months and i went straight back on it and had an amazing regrowth again. Around christmas my hair started shedding bad and in 1,5 month I lost almost half of my hair (that's why I started using RU). So I was back where i started. Now it's getting better I hope it's gonna be the same. I don't know if this dutasteride mesotherapy woking or not. I'm turning 23 in august I'm a diffuse thinner all over, or atleast i am when my hair is f*cked up.
2. I'm considering addig fin but i'm afraid because RU already gave my sides.... this dutasteride mesotherapy thing and RU+MINOXwould maintain my hair??, maybe EOD or 1mg 3x times a week will help and i can something against low libido and erection issues. I also ordered yohimbe to increase my sexual performance. I've taken fin for about 2 week 1,25 mg ED 2 years ago but (my hair wasn't that bad back then) I dropped because i had libido issues, not much or i don't know that is was real not.

Some photos:

Baseline:

September, 2013
http://photouploads.com/images/fotfwf.jpg
http://photouploads.com/images/fot1.jpg

May,2014 on Spectral DNC-L and minox foam, started DUT meso
Hair was good but i knew that minox only wont keep my hair..

http://photouploads.com/images/img8345.jpg

September to November, 2014 Stopped minox then re started, and DUT meso
Shedding damage and regrowth.
http://photouploads.com/images/img7483.jpg

28 February, 2015 Shedding again..

http://photouploads.com/images/fullsivcv.jpg

29 March, 2015 Getting better, still improving

http://photouploads.com/images/img8344.jpg

So this is my story.

Thanks Jazz i really appreciate your help!

Oh My God , Your hair has changed a lot during these times , You got very good regrowth , then loosing ground a lot and then regaining that,. Your picture was really amazing. thanks for posting them , Do you think Dut makes your density and hair back ?

diffuse
03-31-2015, 09:27 AM
Seroiusly I don't know what gave the density back, but i think my recent shed was due to minox because i restarted in September after a 3 months break so it's like starting with a clean paper and when i was on it for 9 months it gave me a shed around six months..I'm responding really good to minox i think.

My current regimen is:
Minox foam in the morning
40mg RU in 2 ml to cover my whole scalp at night
Spectral DNC-L and Simply right minoxidil 5% liquid at night
1mg Dutasteride injected to the scalp every 2 weeks

My hair is getting better day by day i'm going to show you photos when it has reached the peak, but i consider to take fin 0,5mg EOD or 3-4 times a week to give a final bullet to my hairloss.

noisette
03-31-2015, 10:30 AM
Seroiusly I don't know what gave the density back, but i think my recent shed was due to minox because i restarted in September after a 3 months break so it's like starting with a clean paper and when i was on it for 9 months it gave me a shed around six months..I'm responding really good to minox i think.

My current regimen is:
Minox foam in the morning
40mg RU in 2 ml to cover my whole scalp at night
Spectral DNC-L and Simply right minoxidil 5% liquid at night
1mg Dutasteride injected to the scalp every 2 weeks

My hair is getting better day by day i'm going to show you photos when it has reached the peak, but i consider to take fin 0,5mg EOD or 3-4 times a week to give a final bullet to my hairloss.

Sorry for my poor english writing bro, I wish you a good amount of hair with some regrowth on balding areas.

Jazz1
03-31-2015, 03:49 PM
Hey as above I would seriously avoid switching Brands on either medication even oral Finetseride! I will reply tommorow as I need to be up early for work.

keisomo
04-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Sounds like an irritation from Tretinoin/RA, as stated in my previous posts tretinoin is very good for cell renewal and helps counter side effects from Hydocortisone! Normally irritation subsides after a few months, ideally using coconut oil daily helps counter stinging/irritation. I been using tretinoin for 2 years now in the formula, at the start I had irritated/red inflammed skin, after few months I was totally fine and happy with the regrowth :).

Hey Jazz1,

Firstly, like many others, thanks for finding Susan. Thanks for the information about coconut oil to help with itching, did some readings and search on amazon, it has pretty good rating and is actually eatable as well? :) Do you apply the coconut oil immediately after Minox or a few hours later... I'm going to order some coconut oil today to try out to help battle itching, if it does, I'll remove the Hydrocortisone since it's not really for hairloss prevention.

warner8
04-12-2015, 02:23 PM
for those that use susans compounded formula, how long before you saw regrowth if any?

Jazz1
04-13-2015, 01:54 AM
I'm back! Finally they changed the forum settings!

Jazz1
04-13-2015, 01:56 AM
for those that use susans compounded formula, how long before you saw regrowth if any?

Some people noticed 2/3 months, how long has it been for you? Some it can be 6 months depending how miniaturised or dead the follicles are etc. I take it you did add tretinoin?

warner8
04-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Some people noticed 2/3 months, how long has it been for you? Some it can be 6 months depending how miniaturised or dead the follicles are etc. I take it you did add tretinoin?

12% minox
AA
retinin A
Hydrocortisone

I have been on it little over a month now. I think I've experienced a good shed. I did not buzz my hair off for 3 days, and boy did it look bad. it looked like i lost a bunch of hair on my frontal and temple areas. I've also been on fin 10 months now.

I'm also using her biotin plus glut topical, and the melatonin topical from murray ave/susan as well

Jazz1
04-15-2015, 03:27 PM
12% minox
AA
retinin A
Hydrocortisone

I have been on it little over a month now. I think I've experienced a good shed. I did not buzz my hair off for 3 days, and boy did it look bad. it looked like i lost a bunch of hair on my frontal and temple areas. I've also been on fin 10 months now.

I'm also using her biotin plus glut topical, and the melatonin topical from murray ave/susan as well

Shedding is a good sign, one month is way too soon, what brand Finesteride are you using? Prior to getting Susan's mixture did your Hairloss halt by Finesteride?

warner8
04-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Jazz, i really hope it is working, and just not my baldness over powering the fin. i buy a generic fin from costco in the usa. no idea of the brand.
I don't expect any hair growth in a month, but i was curious, as I now have balding patches i think from being on susans formula for the month. hopefully they will fill in by the end of the summer. i have to buzz my hair everyday to keep my balding as un-noticeable as possible, although i am sure ppl can fig it out. i hate it when ppl ask why i don't grow my hair out.....i just want to shout at them, its bc I'm balding you ideots.

i had really good growth when i started using just generic minox from wall mart 6 years ago when i was 24. the minox stopped working on my hair right as i turned 27. i thought maybe it was bc i had switched to minox foam which i had been using for 3 months, and switched back to the generic liquid. what i interpreted as shedding from the minox, was really shedding from the DHT levels in my scalp overpowering the minox; so while i was thinking the minox was working, i was really losing ground. it took me until i saw some family photographs just how bald my scalp was that i started with the generic fin, which will be a full year of fin this may. it stabilized my hairloss i feel, and maybe a little growth, but nothing major like minox obviously. I've been on the fin and generic 5% min liquid since last may, but did not get growth with the minox even when i combined the fin. after much research, i decided to up my percent of minox to 12 and began using susans formula with the fin, aa, tretonin and cortisone. i also added the melatonin, and glut + biotin.

Shedding is a good sign, one month is way too soon, what brand Finesteride are you using? Prior to getting Susan's mixture did your Hairloss halt by Finesteride?

Jazz1
04-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Right, seems like Finesteride is responding very well on you, so my guess your probably going through a shed being on the higher % minoxidil.

I would carry on with your regime and allow at least 6 months as shedding is expected. One question do you use a Ketaconozole shampoo? If not get some Regenepure DR version, good shampoo that contains Ketaconozole.

warner8
04-15-2015, 03:58 PM
whats the benefit to ketaconazole? reduced dht in the scalp. I'm sensitive to strong perfume smells, so i don't use shampoo with all those extra ingredients that make it smell good;

Right, seems like Finesteride is responding very well on you, so my guess your probably going through a shed being on the higher % minoxidil.

I would carry on with your regime and allow at least 6 months as shedding is expected. One question do you use a Ketaconozole shampoo? If not get some Regenepure DR version, good shampoo that contains Ketaconozole.

Jazz1
04-16-2015, 04:25 PM
whats the benefit to ketaconazole? reduced dht in the scalp. I'm sensitive to strong perfume smells, so i don't use shampoo with all those extra ingredients that make it smell good;

Correct, what about Nizoral, that smells plain?

warner8
04-16-2015, 04:27 PM
i think I'm like some other users where the ketoconzole made my hair fall out :(

Correct, what about Nizoral, that smells plain?

Jazz1
04-16-2015, 04:33 PM
i think I'm like some other users where the ketoconzole made my hair fall out :(

Lol, Nizoral is very harsh, trust me try Regenepure Dr and a good conditioner ;).