PDA

View Full Version : Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 05:13 PM
I've always responded well to minox though, so upping to 10% + might help.

No doubt higher percent works but it all depends on the quality, also cream based is the best as you get less sides. Even the belgravia Center formulate 12.5% and that's cream base in the uk with great success.

Jazz1
10-03-2014, 05:15 PM
So the fact that my father's and grandfather's "adult hairlines" begin on the back of their heads still doesn't necessarily mean I'm going bald?

Made this point a million times but here goes... just because you're not yet a NW3 or 4, doesn't mean you're not going bald.

I know exactly how you feel, it's good your saving your hair now but I pray something works for you in time as your on a great regime.

jimpc
10-03-2014, 09:56 PM
So the fact that my father's and grandfather's "adult hairlines" begin on the back of their heads still doesn't necessarily mean I'm going bald?

Made this point a million times but here goes... just because you're not yet a NW3 or 4, doesn't mean you're not going bald.

But you're not even a norwood 1. I think that's why everyone give you a hard time. i know it sucks to look at your family everyday and see them as bald, but you're not them. And you're on all this shit while you're still developing. I wouldn't even be on this stuff if I was going bald before 21 let alone 16 and then for 4 years. There isn't a doubt in my mind you've permanently messed up your hormones and have altered your growth because of this fixation. i don;t mean to be rude but someone has to say it to you.

FearTheLoss
10-03-2014, 10:27 PM
my order just shipped! can't wait! I never tried dr kleins products, but I'm excited to see if this helps me...thanks jazz

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 02:27 AM
my order just shipped! can't wait! I never tried dr kleins products, but I'm excited to see if this helps me...thanks jazz

No worries still waiting on mine hope it arrives soon as my promox is running low. What's your current regime?

Plan C
10-04-2014, 02:46 AM
But you're not even a norwood 1. I think that's why everyone give you a hard time. i know it sucks to look at your family everyday and see them as bald, but you're not them. And you're on all this shit while you're still developing. I wouldn't even be on this stuff if I was going bald before 21 let alone 16 and then for 4 years. There isn't a doubt in my mind you've permanently messed up your hormones and have altered your growth because of this fixation. i don;t mean to be rude but someone has to say it to you.

I didn't start using fin until I was basically 20, which isn't too early. What's the harm in applying minox once a day at the age of 16? It was at that age that my temples first started to go, just as my father had led me to expect, so I took action.

What's the alternative to the way I've handled hairloss? Wait for my hairline to be ruined and then start treatment? That's exactly what my brother is doing. He's 2 years younger than me and his hairline is more receded than mine. He's yet to use any treatments. This is all the evidence I need to know I've done the right thing.

With regard to 'permanently messing up my hormones' and 'altering my growth' ... I'm 6ft 2 and, despite using most available treatments, none of them have given me side effects. No sexual sides, no brain fog... Nothing. My performances at the gym haven't suffered whatsoever. I remember I went on holiday for a week and didn't take RU, dut etc. with me. By the end, I didn't feel at all different. Not one bit.

Plan C
10-04-2014, 02:49 AM
I know exactly how you feel, it's good your saving your hair now but I pray something works for you in time as your on a great regime.

With the use of 75mg RU in Neogenic and this new Klein product, I'm optimistic I'll make progress. Again, thanks for all your advice.

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 03:48 AM
With the use of 75mg RU in Neogenic and this new Klein product, I'm optimistic I'll make progress. Again, thanks for all your advice.

That's your last bet give it a go and give it some time :), but go for the ingredients I told you as that's what i use, also get a derma roller.

Plan C
10-04-2014, 04:30 AM
That's the perfect topical formula although I use hydrocortisone once a week now, Dr klein always told me it's ok to use small percent when combined with tretinoin as it counteract skin thinning.

I'm still upset he's gone he seriously was the best Hairloss physician ever and he was going to trial a good regrowth formula this year, shame he's dead!!!!!

To be fair, isn't 0.1% hydro a very small quantity anyway? I'm sure I've seen people using 1% and more.

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 04:52 AM
To be fair, isn't 0.1% hydro a very small quantity anyway? I'm sure I've seen people using 1% and more.

Yes it is as I use 1% dactokort I got from my doctor In the uk, Dr Klein also sold it at lower dosage in his mixtures check hair site. He told me very small amount is fine so long as you add tretinoin, same as Saba gel which also has tretinoin.

Plan C
10-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Yes it is as I use 1% dactokort I got from my doctor In the uk, Dr Klein also sold it at lower dosage in his mixtures check hair site. He told me very small amount is fine so long as you add tretinoin, same as Saba gel which also has tretinoin.

Hang on, so should I request 0.1 or 1?

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Hang on, so should I request 0.1 or 1?

Stick to 0.1% as Dr Klein used 0.1%, see below:

PROMOX is clinically proven with 75% success rate. Read the entire hair loss clinical study for details.

60ml Lotion (2-4 week supply) per bottle.

Contains: Minoxidil 15%, Azelaic Acid 1.5%, Progesterone 0.25%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Hydrocortisone 0.1%, Finasteride 0.1%

Plan C
10-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Stick to 0.1% as Dr Klein used 0.1%, see below:

PROMOX is clinically proven with 75% success rate. Read the entire hair loss clinical study for details.

60ml Lotion (2-4 week supply) per bottle.

Contains: Minoxidil 15%, Azelaic Acid 1.5%, Progesterone 0.25%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Hydrocortisone 0.1%, Finasteride 0.1%

So the mixture I'm getting is essentially Promox + 3% biotin.

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 11:51 AM
So the mixture I'm getting is essentially Promox + 3% biotin.

Yes but you need write these ingredients when paying prescription then tell Susan when she receives your script to make sure she makes those ingredient mixtures.

Plan C
10-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Yes but you need write these ingredients when paying prescription then tell Susan when she receives your script to make sure she makes those ingredient mixtures.

Should I opt for minoxidil lotion or cream?

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Should I opt for minoxidil lotion or cream?

Let her do it just say you want same texture as jazz, as I sent her Dr kleins formula so she's replicated me the same :).

Plan C
10-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Let her do it just say you want same texture as jazz, as I sent her Dr kleins formula so she's replicated me the same :).

Okay, well on the inital ingredients bit I put lotion but I'll try and message her before the mixture is sent to me.

Jazz1
10-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Okay, well on the inital ingredients bit I put lotion but I'll try and message her before the mixture is sent to me.

Don't worry so long as you put your ingredients and payed the prescription it's fine, once she gets your prescription from Dr kadz you can call her to pay for the products and request how you want it, I would go lotion as Dr kleins was lotion.

FearTheLoss
10-05-2014, 12:03 AM
No worries still waiting on mine hope it arrives soon as my promox is running low. What's your current regime?

PRP/CRP, minox 2x a day, dermarolling 1 time a week, praying.

Jazz1
10-05-2014, 02:54 AM
PRP/CRP, minox 2x a day, dermarolling 1 time a week, praying.

What ingredient mixture you order from Susan?

Jazz1
10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Any updates from the guys using this? I'm still bloody waiting for mine to arrive in the uk!!

lilpauly
10-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Any updates from the guys using this? I'm still bloody waiting for mine to arrive in the uk!!

sikh prince, i want to buy some,

Jazz1
10-07-2014, 04:52 PM
sikh prince, i want to buy some,

Hey I need your help first, send me some links for US labs who sell finasteride powder?

Here bro you can order aswell :):
https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17446&highlight=

inbrugge
10-07-2014, 04:57 PM
I received mine last Wednesday, Jazz. That was 1 week from exactly 1 week since my order was processed, but I am in the US so it's logical for it to arrive quicker down here.

I haven't been super strict with my applications, so I've used it only about 3 times out of the 6 days I've had it. It is quite a liquidy cream. I was expecting something more gel like, but either ways it works out fine for me.

I squirt small dabs on my finger and rub it into my head. So far no noticeable difference or side effects. Time will tell.

I will post pictures later when I get around to it. Thanks again, Jazz, for arranging all this and guiding us through the purchasing process.

My only question is how do you ensure you're only using 1 mL. I squirt dabs on to my finger, but I have no idea if I'm using upto 3-4 mL at a time.

lilpauly
10-07-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey I need your help first, send me some links for US labs who sell finasteride powder?

Here bro you can order aswell :):

hi man i dont know any labs that sell fin powder in USA.

Jazz1
10-07-2014, 05:18 PM
I received mine last Wednesday, Jazz. That was 1 week from exactly 1 week since my order was processed, but I am in the US so it's logical for it to arrive quicker down here.

I haven't been super strict with my applications, so I've used it only about 3 times out of the 6 days I've had it. It is quite a liquidy cream. I was expecting something more gel like, but either ways it works out fine for me.

I squirt small dabs on my finger and rub it into my head. So far no noticeable difference or side effects. Time will tell.

I will post pictures later when I get around to it. Thanks again, Jazz, for arranging all this and guiding us through the purchasing process.

My only question is how do you ensure you're only using 1 mL. I squirt dabs on to my finger, but I have no idea if I'm using upto 3-4 mL at a time.

Oh great! I hope it works out the same for us like Dr klein! He was the man I'm serious his shit was the best out there I'm still upset he's dead. I hope mine arrives soon as it was shipped on the 20th, I will know for sure if this stuff works but I need to receive it first.

Did Susan not send any instructions? Or syringe? Measuring spoon?

Jazz1
10-07-2014, 05:19 PM
hi man i dont know any labs that sell fin powder in USA.

I know Kane sells it, ok bro follow that link if you want to order same formula as Dr Klein.

Plan C
10-08-2014, 10:58 AM
I know Kane sells it, ok bro follow that link if you want to order same formula as Dr Klein.

Susan got back to me - "The price is $89.00 for 60gm. Plus, to ship to UK is an additional $50.00 S&H fee."

How many applications is 60gm? Seems like a lot of money.

FearTheLoss
10-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Oh great! I hope it works out the same for us like Dr klein! He was the man I'm serious his shit was the best out there I'm still upset he's dead. I hope mine arrives soon as it was shipped on the 20th, I will know for sure if this stuff works but I need to receive it first.

Did Susan not send any instructions? Or syringe? Measuring spoon?

No measuring spoon or anything, just says apply 1ml a day..it's kinda hard to apply the lotion with long hair too..

FearTheLoss
10-08-2014, 11:20 AM
I'm applying it at night, and to my receded temple points as well. I'm derma rolling once a week on one temple point and applying this to both every night..I'll keep you updated if there is a significant response different between the two.

Jazz1
10-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Susan got back to me - "The price is $89.00 for 60gm. Plus, to ship to UK is an additional $50.00 S&H fee."

How many applications is 60gm? Seems like a lot of money.

It's about 60ml which will last you 2 months, to save on shipping I would buy 2 or 3 bottles that way you don't have to keep paying shipping If you buy one at a time.

I did my best with price as Dr kleins was the same price you can check hairsite to see his price list or anagen.

Jazz1
10-08-2014, 11:27 AM
No measuring spoon or anything, just says apply 1ml a day..it's kinda hard to apply the lotion with long hair too..

There no pump squirt? I would get a measuring spoon of eBay theres loads of 1ml measuring spoons.

Jazz1
10-08-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm applying it at night, and to my receded temple points as well. I'm derma rolling once a week on one temple point and applying this to both every night..I'll keep you updated if there is a significant response different between the two.

Ok perfect I checked my tracking it should be arriving soon, what's your current regime?

Jazz1
10-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Guys I would not apply 1ml exact try apply Less and spread it around, dr Klein never come with measuring scoop just pump. Dr kleins 60ml lotion would last me over 2 months if used wisely.

http://www.*************/dr-klein/promox-15-percent-lotion.htm

FearTheLoss
10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Ok perfect I checked my tracking it should be arriving soon, what's your current regime?

prp/crp every 6 months w/greco, minox ev morning, promox every night, derma roll 1 time a week.

Currently I am having some similar sides from this lotion as I did on finasteride, however, they don't seem to be as severe, so I'm going to stay on it for a few weeks and see what happens. I have testicular ache right now. Hopefully I'm not severely sensitive to anti androgens.

Maybe using this at a low dosage will enable my body to adjust accordingly to fin in a higher dosage in the future.

Jazz1
10-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Ah great regime does the PRP help I posted a thread long time back without any reply, if it helps I might get it done to maximise more growth.

As for the topical sides it will be less as I had the same issue at the start 4 years back, I had to use topical genhair finesteride 0.25mg every third day and the sides were much less. After 6 months I added 1mg until my body adjusted and I was totally fine and have been ever since. My advice use less lotion for now say slightly less than 1ml that way it will last longer and save cost.

I would give it time till your body adjust and horny goat weed tablets also helps, the key to removing sides is do not STRESS.

FearTheLoss
10-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Ah great regime does the PRP help I posted a thread long time back without any reply, if it helps I might get it done to maximise more growth.

As for the topical sides it will be less as I had the same issue at the start 4 years back, I had to use topical genhair finesteride 0.25mg every third day and the sides were much less. After 6 months I added 1mg until my body adjusted and I was totally fine and have been ever since. My advice use less lotion for now say slightly less than 1ml that way it will last longer and save cost.

I would give it time till your body adjust and horny goat weed tablets also helps, the key to removing sides is do not STRESS.

Thanks Jazz!

and yes, so far I'm about a month out from my first injection of PRP/CRP and I can tell you that my shedding has completely stopped. Dr. Greco said this is good and he sees this in about 8/10 people who have the treatment done. He said most can maintain the hair they have with the therapy and a lot of them will regrow some as well, but you have to be reasonable with the results and understand that this treatment must be repeated every 6 to 12 months. I personally will be doing it every 6 months if it continues to stop my shedding. I'm not even kidding, my scalp as a whole feels much healthier since having it done. Just know that not all PRP is the same and Dr. Greco is the master of the PRP industry.

FearTheLoss
10-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Also, I don't know if you saw my post in the cutting edge forum about a month back about low systemic technology, but I wonder if we should see if this pharmacy can use their technology to create a topical DUT without sides. What do you think?

Hicks
10-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Just know that not all PRP is the same and Dr. Greco is the master of the PRP industry.

I looked into Greco. I could not find a way to compare PRP treatment to other dr. Treatments. Long story short I am going to Cole for PRP end of this month. It's also my 8th month mark from my HT. PRP is expensive. I was hoping to keep it $100 a month (so a treatment would cost $800 every 8 months.

Sorry for off topic. I use to get promox off Klein

Jazz1
10-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Also, I don't know if you saw my post in the cutting edge forum about a month back about low systemic technology, but I wonder if we should see if this pharmacy can use their technology to create a topical DUT without sides. What do you think?

Send me the link il email her no harm in asking, if she's a compounding pharmacist I'm sure she can :).

Jazz1
10-09-2014, 01:53 AM
I looked into Greco. I could not find a way to compare PRP treatment to other dr. Treatments. Long story short I am going to Cole for PRP end of this month. It's also my 8th month mark from my HT. PRP is expensive. I was hoping to keep it $100 a month (so a treatment would cost $800 every 8 months.

Sorry for off topic. I use to get promox off Klein

Problem now he is dead we can not get promox of Dr kleins office, the exact copy of his formula can still be bought though from Susan.

FearTheLoss
10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Send me the link il email her no harm in asking, if she's a compounding pharmacist I'm sure she can :).

http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

Jazz1
10-09-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm going to email her now for you :), Good news my parcel has arrived I need to collect it from my local office tommorow will post pictures guys :).

FearTheLoss
10-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Interested to see what she says about this..

Jazz1
10-10-2014, 05:21 AM
I emailed her and she said she can formulate anything as she has the equipment and over 30 years experience. She has pure finesteride lab powder in stock, il email the company see if they sell the cream?

Jazz1
10-10-2014, 05:24 AM
I got my products today from Susan panick over!!!!!!!!! The bottles seem bigger than Dr kleins 60ml and the dispenser is the same as Dr Kleins. I'm just going work now will take pictures of both so you guys can compare. Il keep you lot updated as il start using them this weekend :).

Jazz1
10-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Quick question to the guys using Susan's product, is yours lotion or cream based? I think I may need to apply mine within syringe as its slightly watery lotion based.

Ulti1
10-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Jazz can I put spiro in this? If so how much would you recommend ?

Jazz1
10-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Jazz can I put spiro in this? If so how much would you recommend ?

I dont think spiro is needed as FIN is more powerfull, although genhair sell spiro cream cheap I would use spiro seperate.

Jazz1
10-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Ok guys I'm going to apply Susan product today il keep you guys informed :).

Jazz1
10-11-2014, 05:48 PM
prp/crp every 6 months w/greco, minox ev morning, promox every night, derma roll 1 time a week.

Currently I am having some similar sides from this lotion as I did on finasteride, however, they don't seem to be as severe, so I'm going to stay on it for a few weeks and see what happens. I have testicular ache right now. Hopefully I'm not severely sensitive to anti androgens.

Maybe using this at a low dosage will enable my body to adjust accordingly to fin in a higher dosage in the future.

Quick question is your lotion watery type? How are you applying it?

Jazz1
10-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Update today was the second day of my application I'm applying 0.75ml very morning, I had to use a 1ml dropper as the lotion is too liquid. I stopped my original promox bottle as I have half left, normally after stopping my scalp starts to itch and tingle followed by Hairloss 2/3 days later. I have been on promox lotion for 2 years. Anyways I spoke to Susan she stated my next batch she can make happy thick or thicker but suggested liquid type would penetrate much faster.

Anyways so far my scalp has not itch or tingle so I'm going to give it over 72 hours 3/4 days that will give me enough time to judge the efficacy, so far it's doing the same work :). I just pray it works the same, if it does than my next batch I might add more additives like vitamin e.

Im also going to try and see if they could do a better pricing like 50 dollars for years supply prescription and any deals on the product for you guys :)

Il post pictures later before bed to compare both for you guys.

Jazz1
10-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Image:

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/4BA24CE7-4241-461E-8805-BFB9F0F0CCBF_1.jpg

Jazz1
10-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Right I have nothing but positive words to say about Susan and her product, today was my third day since switching over and no problems no Hairloss :). When I would stop Promox my scalp would itch and Hairloss begin, none of this has happend when switching over so that goes to show the efficacy of Susan's product is legit.

Also someone asked me to contact Dr Andrews see if I could get better price of him, we'll turns out they use Susan's pharmacy and here's the email. I think it's fair I say we won't get better than Susan since Dr Klein passing away, I'm happy and will carry on with her :).

http://www.hairmeds.com/questions_propecia.htm

Dr Andrews email:

"The pharmacy we have used for years is Murray Ave Apothecary Pharmacy .

They are well known for their expertise in compounding.

As far as pricing goes for the actual medication…$89.00 is a special pricing for all of the folks in the same situation as you find yourself.

We do not have control over the fees that the pharmacy sets forth, unfortunately.

As you specified…you are correct…the initial visit to connect with Dr McAndrew is $100.00 and the follow up visits at one year for refill authorization is $50.00."

Jazz1
10-14-2014, 02:34 PM
Guys great news and I'm super happy now, the product works superb exactly like Dr kleins product I'm so happy and a lot of you guys asked about prices.

Well guess what I done wohooooo, I made Susan reduce prices and they will be fixed permenant, she's matched Dr kleins prices and also she has done deals the more bottles bought at one go the better reduced prices :). I also asked her to make products for the other clients who were using sprays and other formulas, I seriously can not thank God, if you do good things for people God does listen. I never would have thought since Dr Klein passing away i would be able to use his products or duplicate version again.

I also have some vital information regarding Dr Richard Lee as one of her boss worked with him so this means the ex patients of Dr lee may be able to buy his old formulated products through Susan :).

FearTheLoss
10-15-2014, 07:14 AM
I emailed her and she said she can formulate anything as she has the equipment and over 30 years experience. She has pure finesteride lab powder in stock, il email the company see if they sell the cream?

Any word on this?

Plan C
10-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Guys great news and I'm super happy now, the product works superb exactly like Dr kleins product I'm so happy and a lot of you guys asked about prices.

Well guess what I done wohooooo, I made Susan reduce prices and they will be fixed permenant, she's matched Dr kleins prices and also she has done deals the more bottles bought at one go the better reduced prices :). I also asked her to make products for the other clients who were using sprays and other formulas, I seriously can not thank God, if you do good things for people God does listen. I never would have thought since Dr Klein passing away i would be able to use his products or duplicate version again.

I also have some vital information regarding Dr Richard Lee as one of her boss worked with him so this means the ex patients of Dr lee may be able to buy his old formulated products through Susan :).

Any idea how long shipping usually takes to the UK for Susan's Dr Klein products? Placed my order yesterday.

Jazz1
10-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Any word on this?

Sorry bro I forgot to ask again, but she did state she can formulate anything please remind me tommorow I will phone her for you :).

Jazz1
10-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Any idea how long shipping usually takes to the UK for Susan's Dr Klein products? Placed my order yesterday.

I placed mine on the 20th September and it arrived I think 18 days later as customs had charged me! Next time I'm going to tell Susan to put SAMPLE as my receipt was in the box hence why they charge me! It all depends on customs if it gets stopped or not but minimum is less than 2 weeks and maximum is 3 weeks.

Jazz1
10-15-2014, 04:23 PM
As above guys I have convinced her to reduce prices and do deals on more products bought in one go just like Dr klein, which worked a treat she agreed to help the community.

Also just to update I stopped Promox Saturday and been using her product once per morning, normally when I stop Promox my scalp would itch followed by hairloss. Well the dreaded panick is over as her product works the exact same as Dr kleins I could not be more happier. There's also a guy I'm trying to get hold of as he's lost ground fast since he run out of Dr kleins lotion, he was upset the last time we spoke so I'm trying to get in touch as this will work the same for him.

I also asked her to make 1ml syringes next time rather than the pump as the formulation is slightly less thicker than Kleins but watery. I prefer it watery now as I use a 1ml syringe and make small drops than massage it around, absorbs faster. Although she did state she can formulate it however I like, but I asked her to do it as she's the pharmacist on what she beleives is more effective. I guess she's right as Dr kleins lotions use to leave some residue behind even though it worked great.

Plan C
10-15-2014, 04:33 PM
I placed mine on the 20th September and it arrived I think 18 days later as customs had charged me! Next time I'm going to tell Susan to put SAMPLE as my receipt was in the box hence why they charge me! It all depends on customs if it gets stopped or not but minimum is less than 2 weeks and maximum is 3 weeks.

So I should ask her to put sample on the box?

Jazz1
10-15-2014, 04:42 PM
So I should ask her to put sample on the box?

Has she shipped it? Tell her to put sample on everything and email you the receipt as my receipt was in the box! That's why bloody customs charged me!

I will call her tommorow to help us UK guys save money from greedy customs for the future.

Plan C
10-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Has she shipped it? Tell her to put sample on everything and email you the receipt as my receipt was in the box! That's why bloody customs charged me!

I will call her tommorow to help us UK guys save money from greedy customs for the future.

They're making the formula as we speak. I've emailed her with what you've just told me, hopefully I can avoid this issue.

Jazz1
10-15-2014, 05:45 PM
They're making the formula as we speak. I've emailed her with what you've just told me, hopefully I can avoid this issue.

Yea it's avoidable if yours gets stopped in customs they will see it as an sample, anything with a price mark customs rob us!

FearTheLoss
10-16-2014, 02:14 PM
Jazz, were you able to get ahold of her?

Here's what I'm talking about: http://www.creabilis-sa.com/lse/

Thanks, FTL

Jazz1
10-16-2014, 02:26 PM

Thanks, FTL
Hey just got of the phone for you, I'm going to email her the link now. I also contacted the company for you I asked if it can be combined and how to obtain it :).

inbrugge
10-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Hey Jazz. Good work on the creabilis. That's very important. If we can get something from there, it would definitely be a game changer. Let's see what they say.

I've now been usıng Susan's Lotion for about 2 weeks. I have some good news and bad news.

Good news is my shedding has almost fully stopped. I'm seeing only 1-2 full hairs fall out per day and maybe 4-5 smaller ones. Previously, I was losing between 10-30 full hairs per day. It was depressing.

Now, for the bad news...You guessed it, the sides. I can still get it up whenever I want, but the erections are not nearly as powerful, the ejaculate is more watery, and the guy down stairs feels not so alive during the day unless I'm specifically trying to get it up. But, I'm assuming these would go away if I stop, so I can somewhat tolerate these. (I had a short stint on Ru with simlar sides that went away after 1 week of stopping Ru).

However, I'm also having enlarged puffy nips which I cannot tolerate on the long term. So I'm taking a break for a week and will start again with smaller doses. I want my hair, but I don't wanna walk around with a full head of hair and a pair of knockers.

I think a big problem is that I ended up using way too much of the lotion. Maybe 2-4 times more. I'm a diffuse thinner so I can easily get carried away trying to cover my whole scalp. I've asked previously here how to make sure I'm using only 1 mL per application, but I didn't get any answers. It's not like Rogaine that has a measurement on the dropper. I'm squirting little amounts on my finger tips and maybe after 4-5 squirts it can end up being 3 mL or more. Who knows?

So please help with this somebody. How to make sure I'm using only 1 mL of lotion per applicatin. I tried using the Rogaine liquid dropper but that was a major fail. It would be nice, though, to have some sort of dropper instead of my fingers.

Jazz1
10-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Thank you for the kind words makes me happy :), I can help you as I have been there with bad sides when I started finesteride. If you could email me jass897@hotmail.com I will go more into this In detail with you. Please bare with me as I'm waiting for new iPad leads, using a phone is hard!

Also I understand your point, the product works perfect for me but I could not stand the pump application as the lotion was more watery although Susan did say she could alter the texture to be more thicker next time and is also adding 1ml syringes from now on. After using it I'm happy with it being watery.

I'm using this type 1ml syringe here's a picture very easy to apply and I'm using 0.75ml working great since I made the switch. Buy a 1ml syringe they very cheap from the chemist and that way you can measure the exact perfect dosage.

The syringe pictured below is perfect, I slowly let 1-2 drops then massage around with my fingers until I cover my main points.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/3BA72CE4-6704-46BD-BE50-64CEC7D7BB95.jpg (http://s375.photobucket.com/user/jazzkingg/media/3BA72CE4-6704-46BD-BE50-64CEC7D7BB95.jpg.html)

Jazz1
10-19-2014, 04:38 PM

Thanks, FTL

I'm still waiting a reply as they don't work weekends, also that company never replied to me.

Jazz1
10-19-2014, 04:46 PM
Also to clarify a few things I was using Dr kleins kit ie lotion morning and prescription spray night time. I have dropped the spray and to be honest Susan's product once per morning is doing the job perfect no need to waste extra money for night time prescription spray. So I now just use regaine foam at night, also to the ones who still fancy the kits as I had a guy email me to help him order both on one prescription. Here is the reply below from Dr kadz;

"We made a separate link for former Dr Klein patients that allows one to get multiple hair loss products -equivalent to what one was using with Dr Klein - so for one consult fee can get multiple strength minoxidil products and acetyl glutathione"

Jazz1
10-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Please guys if your using Susan's product and made the switch from Dr Klein like me you will know its much better and works exactly the same, she has saved me from depression as the product is amazing, no hairloss no scalp itch. If you have time please email her or create a testimonial on her site as she deserves credit, we should be gratefull she has helped us as there is no one else!

Douglas42
10-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Please guys if your using Susan's product and made the switch from Dr Klein like me you will know its much better and works exactly the same, she has saved me from depression as the product is amazing, no hairloss no scalp itch. If you have time please email her or create a testimonial on her site as she deserves credit, we should be gratefull she has helped us as there is no one else!

Good idea

Jazz1
10-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Oh I also forgot to mention Dr Joan Kadz from medicall wellness center for prescribing us the product :).

goldnt
10-21-2014, 11:57 AM
Oh I also forgot to mention Dr Joan Kadz from medicall wellness center for prescribing us the product :).

Hey Jazz

Turns out the problem i had with ru was the vehicle i changed back to the original eth/pg vehicle and its much better. However i still lose a bit more than i should so im planning to go on this. Do you have any side effects from the topical fin? Its only 1% right? Could you tell me all the ingredients you use? I decided to try fin recently and got hit hard with sides and rode with it for a bit and i couldn't handle it. I guess im just one the few who cant use it. My testicles did start shrinking with in a week . I naturally have low dht and so im guessing with fin it dropped it to unsafe levels.

goldnt
10-21-2014, 12:01 PM
I changed the vehicle in the first place because the pg from the vehicle plus the pg minox gave me severe dandruff. even prescription keto shampoo couldnt deal with it.

Jazz1
10-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey Jazz

Turns out the problem i had with ru was the vehicle i changed back to the original eth/pg vehicle and its much better. However i still lose a bit more than i should so im planning to go on this. Do you have any side effects from the topical fin? Its only 1% right? Could you tell me all the ingredients you use? I decided to try fin recently and got hit hard with sides and rode with it for a bit and i couldn't handle it. I guess im just one the few who cant use it. My testicles did start shrinking with in a week . I naturally have low dht and so im guessing with fin it dropped it to unsafe levels.

I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.025% progesterone
0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.

Lumbergh
10-24-2014, 06:18 PM
Jazz1 - thanks for this thread. I'm obviously a newbie around here, but hoping you could answer a question or two for me. Below is a little background info.

I was never using Dr. Klein or Dr. Lee's products, I just happened to stumble upon this thread looking for something new to use out of frustration. My main area of concern is my crown, been thinning for the last 7 years or so, roughly the size of a fist. I have just been using the Big 3 for the last year, but with very little regrowth (hard to say if it's doing a good job maintaining or not). At the same time, I don't have the time, or the budget, to have 20 different products in my daily routine. I recently considered quartering 5 mg of finasteride. If I were to use the ingredients you list above, would you say that is too much and stick to 1mg, or it shouldn't be an issue? You also suggest the formula above at night and continue to use Rogaine foam in the morning?

Thank you for any answers you can help with. Just from reading this thread it seems like you've helped so many others in the community. Kudos to you, sir!

Plan C
10-25-2014, 03:40 AM
I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.025% progesterone
0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.

You warned me earlier in this thread about the customs charge imposed on your order and that it could be avoided by labelling everything as 'samples' and not including a receipt with the order.

Even though I notified Susan of this and asked her to make the necessary arrangements, she clearly didn't as I've been given a customs charge of 50. Not happy.

Jazz1
10-25-2014, 06:46 AM
Sorry guys I just got out of hospital bad food poisoning I will reply later, Plan c I'm sorry mate I tried telling Susan Unfortunatly due to legal reasons of her business she could not write 'Samples' looks like I'm also going to be effected like wise. To be Honest I rather pay the customs charge than have no product to use at all and it should not have been 50 pounds? How many did you order as I only payed 18 for 2 bottles I ordered.

I do not get why Susan can not do it as Dr Klein office never included receipts etc they just emailed me the invoices etc. As above I did speak with her and that's the response I got, I will try having another word see if there's a way around for us UK guys.

Plan C
10-25-2014, 07:02 AM
Sorry guys I just got out of hospital bad food poisoning I will reply later, Plan c I'm sorry mate I tried telling Susan Unfortunatly due to legal reasons of her business she could not write 'Samples' looks like I'm also going to be effected like wise. To be Honest I rather pay the customs charge than have no product to use at all and it should not have been 50 pounds? How many did you order as I only payed 18 for 2 bottles I ordered.

I do not get why Susan can not do it as Dr Klein office never included receipts etc they just emailed me the invoices etc. As above I did speak with her and that's the response I got, I will try having another word see if there's a way around for us UK guys.

Bought 2 bottles. Very unhappy.

Jazz1
10-25-2014, 07:35 AM
Bought 2 bottles. Very unhappy.

I will try having another word.

Plan C
10-25-2014, 07:40 AM
I will try having another word.

I'm more pissed off with the Royal Mail. How can my customs charge be more than twice yours when we ordered the same thing!?

Jazz1
10-25-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm more pissed off with the Royal Mail. How can my customs charge be more than twice yours when we ordered the same thing!?

I know the feeling that really does not make any sense and I can see this being a regular issue for us guys. I would contact them and query the charge? I have just emailed Susan with the below, I will keep you updated on the response;

"Hey Susan bit of an issue some UK guys are complaining, I know there's ways around this like emailing them the receipt etc. He is not very happy as customs has charged him nearly 100 dollars for clearing the 2 lotions he bought. Can there be a way to not include receipts etc in the box? And rather have them emailed by invoice etc?

This will effect some UK customers wanting to purchase lotions because of customs charges etc, I know it can be avoided very easily.?"

Jazz1
10-25-2014, 07:48 AM
Jazz1 - thanks for this thread. I'm obviously a newbie around here, but hoping you could answer a question or two for me. Below is a little background info.

I was never using Dr. Klein or Dr. Lee's products, I just happened to stumble upon this thread looking for something new to use out of frustration. My main area of concern is my crown, been thinning for the last 7 years or so, roughly the size of a fist. I have just been using the Big 3 for the last year, but with very little regrowth (hard to say if it's doing a good job maintaining or not). At the same time, I don't have the time, or the budget, to have 20 different products in my daily routine. I recently considered quartering 5 mg of finasteride. If I were to use the ingredients you list above, would you say that is too much and stick to 1mg, or it shouldn't be an issue? You also suggest the formula above at night and continue to use Rogaine foam in the morning?

Thank you for any answers you can help with. Just from reading this thread it seems like you've helped so many others in the community. Kudos to you, sir!

This is my regime everyone is different so it is really all about trying what works and suits each person.

My regime is the Big 3, I use Regiane foam twice a day than 10 minutes later I apply the above lotion mixture on the temples only. I wash my hair twice a day with Regenepure Dr and Nt and I take internal FIN every other day. My hair has been great forthe past 4 years using the above method and I could not be more happier.

Plan C
10-25-2014, 09:34 AM
I know the feeling that really does not make any sense and I can see this being a regular issue for us guys. I would contact them and query the charge? I have just emailed Susan with the below, I will keep you updated on the response;

"Hey Susan bit of an issue some UK guys are complaining, I know there's ways around this like emailing them the receipt etc. He is not very happy as customs has charged him nearly 100 dollars for clearing the 2 lotions he bought. Can there be a way to not include receipts etc in the box? And rather have them emailed by invoice etc?

This will effect some UK customers wanting to purchase lotions because of customs charges etc, I know it can be avoided very easily.?"

I appreciate you having a word. Hopefully I can get to the bottom of this with the Royal Fail ASAP.

Also - I hope your case of food poisoning is okay now! Had it before myself and its not pleasant.

Lumbergh
10-25-2014, 11:44 AM
This is my regime everyone is different so it is really all about trying what works and suits each person.

My regime is the Big 3, I use Regiane foam twice a day than 10 minutes later I apply the above lotion mixture on the temples only. I wash my hair twice a day with Regenepure Dr and Nt and I take internal FIN every other day. My hair has been great forthe past 4 years using the above method and I could not be more happier.
Thank you for the response. I'm fairly new to looking at products outside of the Big 3. I also read a little bit about the RU solution from anagenic.

Would it be wise to stop taking Fin orally all together if I added that? So thinking my routine when then be RU, the solution discussed in this thread, and Rogaine foam at night.

Apologize if any of my questions have been addressed already and I missed them.

Thanks again.

Jazz1
10-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Hey guys you will have to bare with me I love helping people but I'm still not well my heads spinning from food poisoning since I got out of hospital, give me few days till I'm better I will respond promise.

goldnt
10-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Hey guys you will have to bare with me I love helping people but I'm still not well my heads spinning from food poisoning since I got out of hospital, give me few days till I'm better I will respond promise.

Hope you feel better. Take as long as you need pal.

lilpauly
10-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Sikh prince I'm going to order ! Btw customs charging is not fair , them bastards

inbrugge
10-26-2014, 12:15 AM
hope you get better jazz

Jazz1
10-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Thanks guys probiotics have saved me and stopped my diarrhea, I still feel light headed but should be ok tommorow and will respond to everyone tomorrow :).

Jazz1
10-26-2014, 06:20 AM
Sikh prince I'm going to order ! Btw customs charging is not fair , them bastards

I know they charged me aswell!!

Jazz1
10-26-2014, 06:32 AM
Right guys I still had a box of Dr kleins box shipment and in 2 years I never got charged by customs with Dr Klein. I checked the box the only way around it and how Dr Klein avoided long delays and custom charges was he wrote "SAMPLE LOTIONS", I have emailed Susan explaining there is a way around and could she please help us avoid the long delay and customs charges which can easily be avoided. I will do my best to see if she can help us in the way Dr Klein did to avoid these delays and silly custom charges.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/60B7DAAA-B6BE-4D06-9735-FFA32ECD26F2.jpg
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/EC7FBC65-DC86-4138-9654-78897613474E.jpg

See below a box from Dr Klein:

Jazz1
10-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Quick update guys and to the people who emailed me I will respond tommorow as I'm getting better now thanks to my probiotics, Susan has emailed me and she going to see what she can do. I will post and update the emails I have from her, she's honestly a great Lady and I know if she can help she will so lets see :).

Plan C
10-27-2014, 04:22 AM
Quick update guys and to the people who emailed me I will respond tommorow as I'm getting better now thanks to my probiotics, Susan has emailed me and she going to see what she can do. I will post and update the emails I have from her, she's honestly a great Lady and I know if she can help she will so lets see :).

You're not going to believe this...

I contacted HMRC and asked about my 50 customs charge. They informed me that Susan had put a value of $356 on the outside of my order! Why on earth would she do that? I was charged the correct amount for my 2 bottles (around 150), which definitely does not equate to $356...

I'm going to have to have stern words with Susan once her store opens.

Jazz1
10-27-2014, 05:22 AM
You're not going to believe this...

I contacted HMRC and asked about my 50 customs charge. They informed me that Susan had put a value of $356 on the outside of my order! Why on earth would she do that? I was charged the correct amount for my 2 bottles (around 150), which definitely does not equate to $356...

I'm going to have to have stern words with Susan once her store opens.

Oucccchhhh!, I would give her a direct call and discuss this! Not good! If you guys call her to express the feelings than maybe it would also help me trying to explain about writing "Sample" and not putting prices on the box to void custom charges.

Jazz1
10-27-2014, 06:40 AM
Right I have emailed Susan she will look into this, but I do not think she would deserve to be spoken with stern words as she has helped us this far and I'm very gratefull that I can still buy a product since Dr Klein passed away.

Do give her a call but try be nice and polite as I'm sure there's an understanding to all this and I'm sure she can help as she's very professional mannered polite lady.

Jazz1
10-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Hope this helps and Unfortunatly this is the best she can do in terms of customs, from her point I understand as she has to declare pricing otherwise she would be out of pocket for lost parcels. She also explained about the difference between her and Dr Klein, how he did things illegally and unprofessional. She stated she has and always will remain professional, Unfortunatly the below is the best she could do. My products were valued at nearly 200 dollars I was charged 18, I beleive USA customers are ok it's only the abroad customers would be effected depending which country the goods are shipped.

Paul you still have the box sent? Could you post a picture of the pricing? Maybe Royal are lying?

"Ok, I have spoken with my shipping coordinator and she says Paul ****** is the only other Paul we shipped to GB and his declared value (right off the printer) was only 115 US dollars ,NOT 356.
I am willing to put Hair loss lotion or cream and leave off Minoxidil Lotion or Cream on the front of the package but according to USPS we are required by law to label the front of the package.
We can email receipts to the hair loss people and not put a receipt in the bag.* I do not wish to flag my pharmacy and since we properly label our products our name is on the RX label.
Hope this helps,
Susan"

Plan C
10-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Hope this helps and Unfortunatly this is the best she can do in terms of customs, from her point I understand as she has to declare pricing otherwise she would be out of pocket for lost parcels. She also explained about the difference between her and Dr Klein, how he did things illegally and unprofessional. She stated she has and always will remain professional, Unfortunatly the below is the best she could do. My products were valued at nearly 200 dollars I was charged 18, I beleive USA customers are ok it's only the abroad customers would be effected depending which country the goods are shipped.

Paul you still have the box sent? Could you post a picture of the pricing? Maybe Royal are lying?

"Ok, I have spoken with my shipping coordinator and she says Paul ****** is the only other Paul we shipped to GB and his declared value (right off the printer) was only 115 US dollars ,NOT 356.
I am willing to put Hair loss lotion or cream and leave off Minoxidil Lotion or Cream on the front of the package but according to USPS we are required by law to label the front of the package.
We can email receipts to the hair loss people and not put a receipt in the bag.* I do not wish to flag my pharmacy and since we properly label our products our name is on the RX label.
Hope this helps,
Susan"

I've just spoken to her - don't worry I was nice. Also my name isn't Paul. Susan also seemed to think that I am Paul but she checked her records and realised that I am someone else... Not sure what was going on there.

Susan looked into what happened and realised that there had been an error down there end. She offered me a $40 dollar refund, which I accepted.

She also informed me of all of the changes they are making that you mentioned above and the issues with pricing etc. To be honest, I am just grateful that she is willing to make the lotion for us and I passed this sentiment on to her.

Issue over. I'll pay the customs charge and see if the stuff is any good.

Jazz1
10-27-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm glad things are sorted and I'm glad you thanked her shit happens, but trust me you won't be disappointed by her product as I made the switch and it's the best thing just like Dr kleins Promox :).

Anyways guys please feel free to message me I'm slowly replying to my emails now, il do my best to help anyone :).

Jazz1
10-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Guys/ladies I'm getting a lot of emails and I think one girl or lady ordering from Susan I can't recall how many emails or people I'm trying to help. If your that girl/lady please email me as I might be recommending this lotion that's for men, you probably need lower dosage if your new client lady.

Susan said it sounded like a girls name Parsha or something, if it's a guy then you need the finesteride in the formula if it's a girl than you shouldn't be using 15%! Either way email me again so I can guide you.

Jazz1
10-28-2014, 12:55 PM
GUYS! just to make it clear Susan can not write 'Samples' on the boxs she has made this clear to me! Sorry!

johnnyboots
10-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Jazz does Susan have a direct phone line or u can give me her email,thanks

Jazz1
10-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Jazz does Susan have a direct phone line or u can give me her email,thanks

Yea sure she might be tied up as she's always busy when I call her, anything I can help you with as I have asked her a lot of questions already?

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/about-susan-merenstein.html
4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217
P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247
F: 412-421-6500

johnnyboots
10-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Thanks Jazz ordered a few months ago I wanted the promox type I must of filled it out wrong .also interested in gluthathione u mentioned .

Jazz1
10-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Thanks Jazz ordered a few months ago I wanted the promox type I must of filled it out wrong .also interested in gluthathione u mentioned .

Do you need help filling it out again? I know the ingredients as I use Promox ingredient formula. what are you currently using? How's it going?

Yes I read up on Glutathione and she told me she can formulate seperate lotion with biotin for me, so I will place it on my next order.

johnnyboots
10-28-2014, 02:51 PM
Do you need help filling it out again? I know the ingredients as I use Promox ingredient formula. what are you currently using? How's it going?

Yes I read up on Glutathione and she told me she can formulate seperate lotion with biotin for me, so I will place it on my next order.
Ended up forgetting trentonin added grapeseed and biotin,feel it has helped but I'm pissed I screwed up

johnnyboots
10-28-2014, 02:53 PM
So I figure if I call her directly it would be easier I placed order with another woman who was very nice

Jazz1
10-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Ended up forgetting trentonin added grapeseed and biotin,feel it has helped but I'm pissed I screwed up

Oh crap, you need to email Dr kadz at the medical wellnes center as Susan can not give you tretinoin without a prescription. Give them a call and ask her, see what she says.

Jazz1
10-28-2014, 02:55 PM
So I figure if I call her directly it would be easier I placed order with another woman who was very nice

Did you use Promox before?

johnnyboots
10-28-2014, 03:01 PM
Did you use Promox before?

Just gonna reorder the right way lol, so just give Katz a email?will he know promox ingredients ?can I call her directly I paid for prescription earlier

Jazz1
10-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Just gonna reorder the right way lol, so just give Katz a email?will he know promox ingredients ?can I call her directly I paid for prescription earlier

They won't know the exact ingredients but I know all the formulas, what is it exactly you want promox lotion ingredients? What ingredients lotion did you currently order?

I'm sure they can edit your prescription and re email Susan. Before you email them tell me what you need so I can tell you the correct mixture?

http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com
wellnessmd@yahoo.com

Promox lotion contained:

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin.
Tripeptide biotinoyl-L 3%.

Parsia
10-28-2014, 06:15 PM
Guys/ladies I'm getting a lot of emails and I think one girl or lady ordering from Susan I can't recall how many emails or people I'm trying to help. If your that girl/lady please email me as I might be recommending this lotion that's for men, you probably need lower dosage if your new client lady.

Susan said it sounded like a girls name Parsha or something, if it's a guy then you need the finesteride in the formula if it's a girl than you shouldn't be using 15%! Either way email me again so I can guide you.

Hello Jazz , Sorry if I get back to you later, I haven't use my account here for about 1 year and half and I was near to register to answer you then I've noticed that I had an account and need to reset pass and etc. Anyhow , my name is Parsia , and I know you from a year ago in this forum , first I want to say I was the guy who talks with Susan and thanks for your concern buddy , So I'm not a girl : lol ( I know its not your fault , many do the same mistake because of how my first name look like ) , Second , I was thinking to remove fin from Promox because I really have some doubt if it works very well , and right know I use fin orally 0.5 mg , thats why I asked susan to remove that from " Jazz forumla " , Third regard to DR.Klein dead , I just want to say the only reason that I didn't buy any product from him was because he was not very honest with me , he gave me a fake discount on the phone and then I told him its even more expensive than your website price!!! how it come to be a discount? then he changed his words and said he did a mistake. In addition what was the reason to use a product 4 times in a day? I asked him this question and he got angry and told me you should use it 4 times or you don't get result.
Because of all these reasons I changed my mind and canceled my order with him last year. Furthermore , I Know you are a helpful guy and you got very good result with that and I respect to you , just wanna share with you and other guys that the only reason that I didn't given a shot to " promox " was because I had doubt in DR.KLEIN honestly . If you have any comment or explain about promox please let me know , how about use the same of your regimen without fin topical since I already have it orally ,have any suggestion?

Jazz1
10-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Hey yes I remember you now and I remember telling you not to listen to Dr Klein as I never used his products 4 times a day your right it was an overkill and expensive if you did.

The good part about Susan she's straight up honest and knowledgeable and stated clearly there's no need to waste money you only need it once per day.

Now have you placed your order with Susan? What ingredients did you add if so? That way I can go by helping you. Also post your full regime below and how is your Hairloss?

Parsia
10-29-2014, 07:27 AM
Hey yes I remember you now and I remember telling you not to listen to Dr Klein as I never used his products 4 times a day your right it was an overkill and expensive if you did.

The good part about Susan she's straight up honest and knowledgeable and stated clearly there's no need to waste money you only need it once per day.

Now have you placed your order with Susan? What ingredients did you add if so? That way I can go by helping you. Also post your full regime below and how is your Hairloss?

Thanks Jazz for your concern and your quick respond . Right now I use :
1- Rogaine foam 5 % 2x daily
2- Finpecia ( Finasteride ) 0.5mg daily
3- Prox-n ( on hairline at night)
4- Nizoral shampoo rotate with Pura d'or argan oil shampoo
5- Biotin 5000mg and Multiviatimin .

Here is my whole regimen and I just want to get the same as yours but just not make sure about fin , since I already start it in my regimen and I really not sure about topical fin , So whats your suggestion Jazz?

Parsia
10-29-2014, 07:31 AM
I forgot to add say that I haven't place my order yet and I have hairloss from when I was 18 , now I'm 31 and I think I'm in narwood 3-3.5 , my hairloss was not very agressive in these 13 years. I got good result with lipogaine few months ago but I have stopped it unfortunately , In addition I always used the product on and off before because I wasn't enough patient but this time I really want to keep going on them , because I learn from my mistakes.

Jazz1
10-29-2014, 11:26 AM
Right that is a really good regime don't stop! Has your hairloss stabilised at that regime or are you still losing ground? If your losing ground than I would add 0.1% finesteride to the mixture, if your not losing ground than I would go without finesteride in the mixture.

Parsia
10-29-2014, 10:17 PM
Right that is a really good regime don't stop! Has your hairloss stabilised at that regime or are you still losing ground? If your losing ground than I would add 0.1% finesteride to the mixture, if your not losing ground than I would go without finesteride in the mixture.

Dear Jazz , I have started this regimen recently( about two weeks) , so honestly I can't say about losing ground because of shedding process , I really like to know if fin topical works or not ? Honestly I'm not too sure that fin works topically , I know there are few studies about that but since I used polaris-NR10 and don't see that much of regrowth I have doubt about it , whats your personal opinion about this issue ? but for sure Retin-A and azelaic acid would work , Minoxidil 15 % is something which is still not very clear for me regard to more regrowth ! whats your thoughts?

Plan C
10-30-2014, 08:20 AM

Bottles arrived today. How do you apply the stuff? I have 1ml pipettes but it looks pretty thick (especially with hydrocortisone in there).

Jazz1
10-30-2014, 04:52 PM
Bottles arrived today. How do you apply the stuff? I have 1ml pipettes but it looks pretty thick (especially with hydrocortisone in there).

Yes I beleive the added hydorcortisone makes the lotion thicker etc, did you not get a syringe 1ml. I would extract 1ml obviously shaking very well and then apply to your main areas of concer.

Jazz1
10-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Dear Jazz , I have started this regimen recently( about two weeks) , so honestly I can't say about losing ground because of shedding process , I really like to know if fin topical works or not ? Honestly I'm not too sure that fin works topically , I know there are few studies about that but since I used polaris-NR10 and don't see that much of regrowth I have doubt about it , whats your personal opinion about this issue ? but for sure Retin-A and azelaic acid would work , Minoxidil 15 % is something which is still not very clear for me regard to more regrowth ! whats your thoughts?

Dr kleins products worked he has so many ex clients like me because the fact his products worked. I have Polaris NR-11 and NR-10 I posted pictures I never used them as I found Susan since Dr Klein passed away. Polaris labs does not appeal much to me, the NR-10 has to much gritty un mixed minoxidil, It doesn't look very effective to me :).

See picture below as proof I have them all:
Polaris, Promox(we can't buy anymore), Susan's product.
http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/jazzkingg/9CBEEC5F-F283-4680-9C18-EB737E2194C8.jpg

My personal opinion nothing ever beat Dr Klein stuff since he Is dead the closest thing we now have is Susan. I'm just very thankfull i found her as her product works exactly the same as Dr Klein. Also bare in mind no doctor formulated these products they are sent to a compounding pharmacist to formulate, not every person can formulate products to be effective. I contacted different pharmacist in US before finding Susan, most of them said they couldn't mix all the ingredients with anything over 5% minoxidil. Dr kleins pharmacist had different ways and Susan knows her ways to mix them correctly to work together etc.

Plan C
11-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes I beleive the added hydorcortisone makes the lotion thicker etc, did you not get a syringe 1ml. I would extract 1ml obviously shaking very well and then apply to your main areas of concer.

I've tried extracting 1ml but the stuff is so thick it gets stuck in the syringe. Not sure if getting hydrocortisone included was a wise decision as the mixture might now be too thick to penetrate my scalp properly.

Jazz1
11-01-2014, 05:18 PM
I've tried extracting 1ml but the stuff is so thick it gets stuck in the syringe. Not sure if getting hydrocortisone included was a wise decision as the mixture might now be too thick to penetrate my scalp properly.

Do you have a pump squirt with it? Take a picture, sounds like its the hydorcortisone that's made it thicker etc but I'm sure it will work the same as they been selling the stuff for years.

Jazz1
11-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Guys I just want to thank the people who email me with kind words, it's positive nice words that make me happy to carry on helping people :), thank you God bless all.

Plan C
11-03-2014, 02:21 PM
My experience of this stuff has not been great so far. All I have noticed is that a) applying my usual RU in Neogenic mixture today felt like somebody was tattooing my temples (think Susan's product must be irritating my scalp) and b) Susan's stuff is so thick that a lot of it remains on my head, rather than being absorbed.

Some of this is probably my fault for opting to have 3% biotin added to the usual formula.

Jazz1
11-03-2014, 04:38 PM
My experience of this stuff has not been great so far. All I have noticed is that a) applying my usual RU in Neogenic mixture today felt like somebody was tattooing my temples (think Susan's product must be irritating my scalp) and b) Susan's stuff is so thick that a lot of it remains on my head, rather than being absorbed.

Some of this is probably my fault for opting to have 3% biotin added to the usual formula.

The irritation is from Tretinoin I have had the same irritation at the start 2 years back when I first applied Dr kleins lotion. When I would apply Regaine foam over the areas I applied Dr kleins products it would sting for a few seconds, that's because tretinoin irritates the skin. It took a month or two until my scalp adjusted to tretinoin. You can search threads on hairlosshelp about tretinoin in Promox irritating the scalp, Sandman advised me to carry on and I did, he was right things adjusted etc.

The tretinoin is a key in the mixture because it helps penetrate the ingredients more deeper so they work more effectively in the derma papila, also tretinoin is known to interrupt the DHT synthesis., aswell as stimulate regrowth from the irritation give it time you probably end up happier if you see regrowth.

Watch this video by Dr Klein:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tc9IeWDa3M

Plan C
11-03-2014, 05:17 PM
The irritation is from Tretinoin I have had the same irritation at the start 2 years back when I first applied Dr kleins lotion. When I would apply Regaine foam over the areas I applied Dr kleins products it would sting for a few seconds, that's because tretinoin irritates the skin. It took a month or two until my scalp adjusted to tretinoin. You can search threads on hairlosshelp about tretinoin in Promox irritating the scalp, Sandman advised me to carry on and I did, he was right things adjusted etc.

The tretinoin is a key in the mixture because it helps penetrate the ingredients more deeper so they work more effectively in the derma papila, also tretinoin is known to interrupt the DHT synthesis., aswell as stimulate regrowth from the irritation give it time you probably end up happier if you see regrowth.

Watch this video by Dr Klein:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tc9IeWDa3M

This is all good to know, thanks. Applying alcohol-based stuff on the areas of irritation currently burns like hell but I've never given up on a treatment and I don't intend to now. I have probably been applying too much of Susan's too, which has probably made it worse. If you could indicate how much of the mixture you use a day, this would be helpful.

Jazz1
11-03-2014, 05:26 PM
This is all good to know, thanks. Applying alcohol-based stuff on the areas of irritation currently burns like hell but I've never given up on a treatment and I don't intend to now. I have probably been applying too much of Susan's too, which has probably made it worse. If you could indicate how much of the mixture you use a day, this would be helpful.

I was like you panicking and complaining to dr Kleins clinic at the start when I first used Promox but Sandamn explained on hairloshelp it's the tretinoin and takes few months to adjust, your right it's the alcohol content irritating the skin because of the tretinoin removing slight layer. The tretinoin is required especially when using hydorcortisone to counter skin thinning even though it's a very tiny dosage.

I use 1ml a day more than enough to cover my temples although recently I started adding some to the crown and now my crowns stinging lol but my temples are fine because I been using Promox past 2 years on just the temples.

If you find you can't measure the mixture with a syringe on eBay they sell measuring spoons cheap, just get an 1ml measuring spoon :). Also make sure your spreading the lotion and rub it around so thin layers are covered on your main points.

doke
11-04-2014, 04:11 AM
Hi even Dr Lewenbergs 2% minoxidil with 0.25% tretinoin caused my scalp problems. I know he has a new sensitive version but he states you really neen to only spray the lotion at about 8 ins away from the scalp, and do not massage just use it like a hair spray as otherwise you will cause irritation.

Jazz1
11-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi even Dr Lewenbergs 2% minoxidil with 0.25% tretinoin caused my scalp problems. I know he has a new sensitive version but he states you really neen to only spray the lotion at about 8 ins away from the scalp, and do not massage just use it like a hair spray as otherwise you will cause irritation.
The problem most hairloss people face from tretinoin is panick, just like when I first used Promox I panicked and wanted to bin it! Until I listened to Sandmans thread, he was right after few months my scalp adjusted and I experienced growth.

Examples:
http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/topical-retinoids-grow-hair-in-humans.html

Plan C
11-04-2014, 10:22 AM
The problem most hairloss people face from tretinoin is panick, just like when I first used Promox I panicked and wanted to bin it! Until I listened to Sandmans thread, he was right after few months my scalp adjusted and I experienced growth.

Examples:
http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/topical-retinoids-grow-hair-in-humans.html

Should I not use Susan's stuff today to give my skin a chance to recover? It's visibly red and sore.

Jazz1
11-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Should I not use Susan's stuff today to give my skin a chance to recover? It's visibly red and sore.

Give it a days rest, but don't apply neogenic where you use Susan's product around the temples.

Plan C
11-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Give it a days rest, but don't apply neogenic where you use Susan's product around the temples.

I have to use Neogenic on my temples... I mix it with RU, which I can't afford to drop.

Jazz1
11-04-2014, 12:26 PM
I have to use Neogenic on my temples... I mix it with RU, which I can't afford to drop.

I'm not stating drop your regime, just adjust your regime slightly away from the area you apply Susan's product until your scalp adjusts. Applying neogenic Ru mixture won't have any different effect if you apply slightly away from your temples :).

Plan C
11-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm not stating drop your regime, just adjust your regime slightly away from the area you apply Susan's product until your scalp adjusts. Applying neogenic Ru mixture won't have any different effect if you apply slightly away from your temples :).

Didn't want to miss my daily RU application so I used Neogenic on the sore areas. Most pain I've ever been in. Won't be doing that again haha!

Jazz1
11-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Didn't want to miss my daily RU application so I used Neogenic on the sore areas. Most pain I've ever been in. Won't be doing that again haha!

Trust me when I say I had the same feeling when starting Promox everything was good until my evening application of regaine foam over the areas I applied Promox. The dam Regaine stung so bad I panicked, than read its the tretinoin. I carried on and over the month or two my scalp adjusted to the tretinoin and I also started seeing results around 3rd month loads of baby hairs sprouting around the hairline :).

Now I don't have any issues even when applying Regaine night use, but recently I started using Susan's product very slightly on the crown to maximise more growth but more on my temples. Eveytime I apply my Regaine on the crown and temples it only stings on the crown lol because it's not used to the tretinoin in that area. So overtime my crown will also adjust to the tretinoin.

inbrugge
11-04-2014, 07:23 PM
If I want to order a second batch of Susan's product but make a modification, do I have to get a new prescription? I.e. I wanna remove or significantly lower fin amount in my product?

I understand if I wanna increase it, I should get a new prescription. But for lowering our, I should be ok, right?

Parsia
11-04-2014, 08:55 PM
If I want to order a second batch of Susan's product but make a modification, do I have to get a new prescription? I.e. I wanna remove or significantly lower fin amount in my product?

I understand if I wanna increase it, I should get a new prescription. But for lowering our, I should be ok, right?

Hi Inbrugge , I have a question , what was your experience after use susan product for the first batch ? Does it make any regrowth or difference than normal minoxidil? Sorry if I don't answer your question because I don't know., just curious about results.

Jazz1
11-05-2014, 03:27 AM

You don't need a new prescription if your lowering the dosage, only I you increase you need a higher dosage. I would go for 0.05% or 0.025% finesteride until your body adjusts as 0.1% maybe too high for now :).

doke
11-05-2014, 04:05 AM
Hi jazz just had an email from tony at hairgrowth md and it says they are no longer going to take prescriptions from doctors and mightbe going to resell promox and remox so are they going to get there own medical doc to prescribe for us?

Jazz1
11-05-2014, 04:14 AM
Hi jazz just had an email from tony at hairgrowth md and it says they are no longer going to take prescriptions from doctors and mightbe going to resell promox and remox so are they going to get there own medical doc to prescribe for us?

I really do not know what they are doing, last email Dorrie sent me was they not working with any Doctors. Any chance you can post it up here? Email them back please and ask them as I had no luck with response?

Jazz1
11-05-2014, 04:35 AM
When all this Happend I found them a doctor before finding Susan and this was the response i got!

"There is only one way to get pharmaceutical medication to treat hair loss. Any person that wishes to get medication...needs to go to the doctor. Im so sorry but we are not hiring or working with any physician. Our website will be up soon. Keep checking back. Thank you."

buck
11-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Two questions….

#1) I'm wondering if anyone ordered the Acetyl Glutathione for the extra $50

#2) Is Susan's the same amount as Dr. Klein's? They're saying that it should last two months, but I don't think my Dr. Klein's lasted that long. Wondering if I'm using too much? How does it last for everyone else?

I just ordered 15% minoxidil for $89.

Jazz1
11-05-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm going to order Glutathione with 3% biotin for that price on my next order so I will let you know how well it helps etc. She did state it would be a seperate lotion for that price with added biotn.

Dr kleins 60ml use to last me about 2 months all depends how much was squirted through the pump. Susan's product I use a 1ml dropper, some days I have used 0.50ml and some days 1ml both seem effective but 1ml covers more main areas.

I ordered the exact same as Dr kleins and it has been doing a superb job so far, no scalp itch no Hairloss everything seems to be working. I believe if you added hydrocortisone the mixture is thicker.

What ingredients did you add on your lotion? And what products did you use from Dr Klein?

Parsia
11-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Two questions….

#2) Is Susan's the same amount as Dr. Klein's? They're saying that it should last two months, but I don't think my Dr. Klein's lasted that long. Wondering if I'm using too much? How does it last for everyone else?

I know I shouldn't answer your question by a question ! lol , But I just like to hear more from patients who got result from DR.KLEIN , I know jazz got very good result. but how about you buck? Do you think you got more result than minoxidil 5 %? Thanks.

Seuxin
11-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello,

Is there a way to buy a Retinoid cream in order to gain new hair on temples ? Or...bad idea ?

Johns33
11-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Two questions….

good questions id like to know also

Justinian
11-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Hey Jazz, thanks for organizing this for everyone.

Do you know if there is any problem ordering this with only a handful of the ingredients? I want to try just azelaic acid, finasteride, biotin, vitamin e, and grape seed, as a DHT blocking formula (possibly adding minoxidil in later on).

I'm also thinking about getting a before/after DHT test to see if the fin is being absorbed.

Jazz1
11-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Hey Jazz, thanks for organizing this for everyone.

Do you know if there is any problem ordering this with only a handful of the ingredients? I want to try just azelaic acid, finasteride, biotin, vitamin e, and grape seed, as a DHT blocking formula (possibly adding minoxidil in later on).

I'm also thinking about getting a before/after DHT test to see if the fin is being absorbed.

Anything can be formulated by Susan it's just a matter of getting the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center. What are you currently using now?

doke
11-07-2014, 03:20 AM
I have contacted the medical centre and susan and had no reply to making a lewenberg sensitive formula which is 2% minoxidil plus tretinoin in a spray bottle?

Justinian
11-07-2014, 06:45 AM
Anything can be formulated by Susan it's just a matter of getting the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center. What are you currently using now?

Just nizoral. But I am getting PRP done in a few weeks. I really want to split up when I start the topical formula and PRP, in order to gauge effectiveness of each, but I'd have to wait a while for that.

LeonardoD
11-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Do we have any scientific reports to support that this solution is working or is it entirely based on silly forum anecdotes and the producers recommendations?

Do you have any scientific reports supporting that a higher concentration of minoxidil is more successful? I'm quite sure I read a few studies implying that anything above 5% isn't going to be significantly better if any at all. It's only oral minoxidil that is superior to the regular topical solution.

johnnyboots
11-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Hey jazz ordered the aceytl gluthione from Susan and reordered my lotions.dropped your name lol

Jazz1
11-07-2014, 11:31 AM
I have contacted the medical centre and susan and had no reply to making a lewenberg sensitive formula which is 2% minoxidil plus tretinoin in a spray bottle?

I tried calling Susan today she's away till next week, Dr kadz is always busy and she only prescribes medication not formulates them. I will give her a call for you on Monday or send her an email, I'm sure she can formulate it for you :).

Jazz1
11-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Just nizoral. But I am getting PRP done in a few weeks. I really want to split up when I start the topical formula and PRP, in order to gauge effectiveness of each, but I'd have to wait a while for that.

What formula or ingredients do you want to use? The same ingredients I'm using like Promox? I would not jump on 15% minoxidil if you have not use it before, I advise starting on a 5% mixture and again if you have not use finesteride I suggest using a lower dosage in the formula until you build tolerance and let your body adjust.

Jazz1
11-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Hey jazz ordered the aceytl gluthione from Susan and reordered my lotions.dropped your name lol

Keep me updated please on Glutathione as I will order that on my next order, did you add biotiin to the mixture? think It was same price and biotin helps thicken the follicles.

buck
11-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Parsia, I didn't notice a big change going to 15%. With 15%, though, I only apply once a day.

Jazz1
11-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Do we have any scientific reports to support that this solution is working or is it entirely based on silly forum anecdotes and the producers recommendations?

Do you have any scientific reports supporting that a higher concentration of minoxidil is more successful? I'm quite sure I read a few studies implying that anything above 5% isn't going to be significantly better if any at all. It's only oral minoxidil that is superior to the regular topical solution.

I do not have any evidence nope, but Dr Klein has proved his claims by his product and years and years of the clients he built. I speak highly for the mixture because it works well for me, Chris my friend on hairlosshelp tried every minoxidil on the market no success, until he started Promox DMI 10% this year and he started getting regrowth.

On the plus note the mixture of ingredients are not snake oil rubbish, it contains finesteride, azelaic acid, tretinoin, progesterone, biotinoyl Tripeptide all know to do the following:

Minoxidil - hair growth stimulant

Tretinoin - enhance penetration

Hydrocortisone - anti-inflammatory

Azelaic Acid - DHT inhibitor

Progesterone - Anti-androgen

Spironolactone - Anti-androgen

Dr Richard Lee also proved his mixture of high grade minoxidil concusion to be very effective than standard 5% crap.

Jazz1
11-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Parsia, I didn't notice a big change going to 15%. With 15%, though, I only apply once a day.

What did you use from Dr Klein? I found Dr kleins 10% DMI prescription spray to be more effective than the 15% lotion, maybe because the spray would cover the whole scalp very easy.

johnnyboots
11-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Keep me updated please on Glutathione as I will order that on my next order, did you add biotiin to the mixture? think It was same price and biotin helps thicken the follicles.
Yes got it with biotin,she said use it once a day prior to using minoxdil.I will keep u updated,and thanks again.

hellohair
11-08-2014, 09:35 AM
is there any way to order Dr. Klein's product without prescription/consultation?

buck
11-08-2014, 11:05 AM
What did you use from Dr Klein? I found Dr kleins 10% DMI prescription spray to be more effective than the 15% lotion, maybe because the spray would cover the whole scalp very easy.

Now you tell me! lol I was using the 15% lotion/ cream.

Parsia
11-08-2014, 05:31 PM
is there any way to order Dr. Klein's product without prescription/consultation?

Thats what I'm looking for that too, So far I think the answer is no , but we may wait to see whats his website would be offer in the future ! If there is any. anyone have any suggestion?

Jazz1
11-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Yes got it with biotin,she said use it once a day prior to using minoxdil.I will keep u updated,and thanks again.

Keep me updated please if the vellus hairs thicken up from the biotin :).

Jazz1
11-09-2014, 03:40 PM

Currently there's is no way to obtain Dr kleins product without a Doctor prescribing them, also they told me they no longer selling 15% minoxidil.

Although Doke has the email from Dr kleins office they might start selling Promox again, but currently they not even taking any prescriptions for the prescription formula.

This is the only thread to help the people in need of the formula, I made the switch to Susans formula hence me creating this thread to help others. I have nothing but positive words for her formula because it works exactly the same as Dr kleins Promox 15% lotion.

Jazz1
11-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Now you tell me! lol I was using the 15% lotion/ cream.

I was using both first year and half I used the Promox lotion 15%, earlier this year I added the Promox kit which consisted of the 10% DMI sprays aswell.

Jazz1
11-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Thats what I'm looking for that too, So far I think the answer is no , but we may wait to see whats his website would be offer in the future ! If there is any. anyone have any suggestion?

Doke has the email, Tony replied:

"Hi
I know Dr. Klein would want us to keep helping his patients. It’s a work he dedicated his life to.* We are in the process of negotiations so we should know more very soon. Thanks for hanging in there with us.
Thanks
Tony"

Plan C
11-09-2014, 03:45 PM

Then why did you tell me to get 15% minox haha!

Jazz1
11-09-2014, 04:43 PM
Then why did you tell me to get 15% minox haha!

That's because Susan does not sell the spray type formula like Dr Klein, the lotion works the same as the spray. The only benefit I feel to the spray that Dr Klein sold was it would cover the whole area of the scalp and much easier to apply.

Susan's product works exactly the same, the only downside i wish she could have sold the kits like Dr klein.

I use to apply the 15% lotion in the morning and 10% DMI spray at night from Dr Kleins kits.

doke
11-10-2014, 03:56 AM
Hi all just had a reply from tony and they are saying that Dr Klines promox formulas will be available to order again on a patient by patient order.

Jazz1
11-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi all just had a reply from tony and they are saying that Dr Klines promox formulas will be available to order again on a patient by patient order.

Only ex patients allowed to order?

doke
11-10-2014, 07:25 AM
I think that would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that, i think they will be letting everyone order once they access you as i read it.

Parsia
11-10-2014, 12:04 PM
I think that would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that, i think they will be letting everyone order once they access you as i read it.

Thats a really good news doke , thanks for giving us update , thats exactly what I was waiting for , to buy his products from his phamracists with more variety . I'd appreciate it. Please give us updated , I sent them email a few days ago but didn't get respond.

Jazz1
11-11-2014, 04:11 PM
That's great news, on the other hand I feel Susan's lotion alone does the job as I seem to be holding my hair from just morning lotion application.

inbrugge
11-11-2014, 08:15 PM
hey jazz,

i had written you an email. thanks for your response. i'm back on susan's stuff again now trying to control how much i apply. hopefully this time i won't have sides.

anyways, i was wondering what do you know about copper peptides. is it worth trying? is there a way I can include it in susan's mixture? thank you

Jazz1
11-12-2014, 03:13 AM
hey jazz,

i had written you an email. thanks for your response. i'm back on susan's stuff again now trying to control how much i apply. hopefully this time i won't have sides.

anyways, i was wondering what do you know about copper peptides. is it worth trying? is there a way I can include it in susan's mixture? thank you

Ok good luck keep me posted I think you will be ok, copper peptides are great but tricomin is very weak. I still have some folligen cream, this stuff made my vellus hairs thicker but I could not handle the sides IE stings like hell! Also when I had an AA patch on my beard folligen turned my fine white hairs into thick terminal hairs in a few weeks. It's weird it does not sting on my face! Only the scalp.

inbrugge
11-12-2014, 09:30 AM
and you said it would have been better for me if i added progesterone? my main concern with fin, more than erectile problems, is growing man tits. that's the reason why initially stopped, because i was having puffy nipples, so how would progesterone, used by transgenders, NOT make that worse?

Thank you

Jazz1
11-12-2014, 11:08 AM
and you said it would have been better for me if i added progesterone? my main concern with fin, more than erectile problems, is growing man tits. that's the reason why initially stopped, because i was having puffy nipples, so how would progesterone, used by transgenders, NOT make that worse?

Thank you

I really would not know bro, I was told progesterone is in both men and woman, it is a good hormone as we age it depletes.

Jazz1
11-17-2014, 01:40 PM
Any updates how you guys are doing who made the switch? Sorry I been busy at work hence why I have not replied much.

Some days I use 0.50ml/0.75ml rather than 1ml and it still does the job, no scalp itch, no Hairloss seems to be working exactly the same at even that low application, saves me money :).

inbrugge
11-18-2014, 10:51 AM
i'm back on it. This is my second week. Not having any over the top side effects, obviously not as strong as I used to be downstairs and I'm still concerned about if I'm getting any gyno effects. But I'm gonna try to stick this out this time. If this can hold me where I'm at for 2 years then I should be ok. I believe we will have some thing else by then, at least CB or Replicell or Histogen or something. My shedding hasn't stopped so far but I believe it should in a couple of days.

Also, minox is giving my the shitty side effect of hair everywhere on my arms and hands and poor skin quality on my face. This really makes me wanna quit minox and just go on fin or ru alone. I have to remove the hair from my hands and the insides of my arms like every other day. They are like on crack, they grow so fast it's really crazy. It seems everytime I remove them, they grow back immideately. It feels like my body hair is absorbing ALL of the minox and leaving nothing fr my scalp lol.

I'm seriously considering a FUE this seriously ever in my life. I'm concerned though about when Replicel and other treatments come out with reversal, but I won't be able to restore my own natural hair line because I've altered it with Fue.

ADP
11-18-2014, 03:12 PM
I ordered by way of a prescription from Susan but it was stopped at customs Canada and returned. Anyone have this issue? Anyone not have this issue from Canada?

Susan said she has other Canadian customers and didn't experience this problem before. I haven't either. How to resolve this problem?

BTW - It was shipped with USPS then Canada Post

Jazz1
11-18-2014, 04:41 PM
i'm back on it. This is my second week. Not having any over the top side effects, obviously not as strong as I used to be downstairs and I'm still concerned about if I'm getting any gyno effects. But I'm gonna try to stick this out this time. If this can hold me where I'm at for 2 years then I should be ok. I believe we will have some thing else by then, at least CB or Replicell or Histogen or something. My shedding hasn't stopped so far but I believe it should in a couple of days.

Also, minox is giving my the shitty side effect of hair everywhere on my arms and hands and poor skin quality on my face. This really makes me wanna quit minox and just go on fin or ru alone. I have to remove the hair from my hands and the insides of my arms like every other day. They are like on crack, they grow so fast it's really crazy. It seems everytime I remove them, they grow back immideately. It feels like my body hair is absorbing ALL of the minox and leaving nothing fr my scalp lol.

I'm seriously considering a FUE this seriously ever in my life. I'm concerned though about when Replicel and other treatments come out with reversal, but I won't be able to restore my own natural hair line because I've altered it with Fue.

I hope the lowered dosage works out for you mate, think positive as you never know with Replicel in Japan things could fast forward.

Keep me updated and any help you need let me know, if I can help in any way from my knowledge I will. I would consider getting some Zinc and horny goat weed to help counter any side effects.

Jazz1
11-18-2014, 04:42 PM
I ordered by way of a prescription from Susan but it was stopped at customs Canada and returned. Anyone have this issue? Anyone not have this issue from Canada?

Susan said she has other Canadian customers and didn't experience this problem before. I haven't either. How to resolve this problem?

BTW - It was shipped with USPS then Canada Post

That's so not good, have you contacted them to make an enquiry?

ADP
11-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Yes, we are going back and forth with what to do next but running out of options.

If it went thru for others, it would be nice to know what was different. Maybe it was a different courier service or they did something that I can't think of. The issue is that its a prescription drug and that can only be imported by someone like a doctor or pharmacist or clinic ....

Jazz1
11-18-2014, 05:40 PM
Yes, we are going back and forth with what to do next but running out of options.

If it went thru for others, it would be nice to know what was different. Maybe it was a different courier service or they did something that I can't think of. The issue is that its a prescription drug and that can only be imported by someone like a doctor or pharmacist or clinic ....

That's Crazy! Mine got stopped in the uk by customs, they released it but charged me a Fee! I don't get why they sending it back if you have had a prescription prescribed.

Parsia
11-19-2014, 05:52 AM
Folks . Have a good news that DR.Klein website looks updated ( not completely ) for new orders , So I think if you get patient you can get the promox again . Here is the link : http://www.remoxotc.info/

Again you can't order it now , But I just track their website to see if any changes happens . If you go to his website you don't see any change but you should click to order and then new pages coming for you. Just wanna give you update.

Jazz1
11-25-2014, 04:38 AM
Hi guys I got an email from The Medical Wellness center and they offering all you guys a discount and a chance to try their prouducts from Susan.

Details are below :):

"I want to thank you for all your support*

I would like others to have the same opportunity and then make an informed decision. * I know once anyone learns to love a product, one becomes very loyal and reluctant to try anything else*

I would like to give others the opportunity to try the products and then make a decision for themselves*

I'm offering a special that can start immediately and for the whole month of December. * *Anyone that is a former Dr Klein patient* I am offering a FREE introductory three month consult and Susan is offering a 20% discount on all products on the customized minoxidil website*

They just have to make sure they clearly indicate on form that they are former dr Klein patients or they learned about this promotion from Jazz either directly or indirectly by reading your posts*

I'm so confident in the program I offer and that the products Susan compounds are superior , I want others to have the opportunity to experience the products and make their own decision.*

Thanks again for all your support*

The PROMOTION code for the DISCOUNT is:

"HOLIDAY"

Details to order:
http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/

Plan C
11-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Jazz, quick question - did you shed at all when you first switched to Klein's formula and did it make your scalp itch? Finding it difficult to distinguish between shedding/ irritation and genuine hair loss.

Jazz1
11-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Jazz, quick question - did you shed at all when you first switched to Klein's formula and did it make your scalp itch? Finding it difficult to distinguish between shedding/ irritation and genuine hair loss.

I never really noticed apart from growth and thickness was very noticeable in the first 3 months.

Why what's wrong?

lilpauly
11-27-2014, 07:47 AM
Thanks jazz I'm going to give this s try . Which formula do u use ?

Plan C
11-27-2014, 08:04 AM
I never really noticed apart from growth and thickness was very noticeable in the first 3 months.

Why what's wrong?

Getting dandruff and light shedding.

Jazz1
11-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Getting dandruff and light shedding.

You stop DUT? If not could be minor shed from the lotion which would be expected when using higher minoxidol, or seasonal just ride it out bro.

Jazz1
11-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Thanks jazz I'm going to give this s try . Which formula do u use ?

The same as Dr kleins lotion mixture bro, they can add small dose hydorcortisone for more growth.

Let me know if you need help bro I will always have time for you, you are the one who gave me all this knowledge and help over the years :).

Plan C
11-27-2014, 05:42 PM
You stop DUT? If not could be minor shed from the lotion which would be expected when using higher minoxidol, or seasonal just ride it out bro.

Using dut every other day now. Doubt that would initiate a shed this quickly.

Jazz1
11-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Probably the lotion or seasonal shed, ride it out i reckon you will be fine :).

lilpauly
11-28-2014, 05:33 PM

The ingredients I use are: Jazz can she adjust ingredients ?

15% minoxidil
0.1% finesteride
1.5% azelaic acid
0.025% progesterone
0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc. jazz can she chane the Ingredients ? I will send u a email

Plan C
11-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Probably the lotion or seasonal shed, ride it out i reckon you will be fine :).

Out of interest, what order do you use your treatments? I currently take a shower, apply RU, apply the 15% forumla later and then finally apply Regaine. However, the Regaine tends to sting my scalp a little using it soon after the 15% stuff.

Jazz1
11-29-2014, 03:44 AM
jazz can she chane the Ingredients ? I will send u a email

Yes bro she can formulate anything :).

Jazz1
11-29-2014, 03:46 AM
Out of interest, what order do you use your treatments? I currently take a shower, apply RU, apply the 15% forumla later and then finally apply Regaine. However, the Regaine tends to sting my scalp a little using it soon after the 15% stuff.

I shower than dry my hair, apply regaine foam and after about 10 minutes I apply the lotion in the morning. At night I apply regaine foam but have no stinging, at the start I had stinging which takes a few months for your scalp to adjust due to the tretinoin :).

Jazz1
11-29-2014, 04:55 AM
Update from an email I received from The Medical Wellnes Center for anyone looking to order and gain the discount:

Hi Jazz,
We are receiving a couple of the free trial consults, but they are really submitting the wrong form.** We have always had a minoxidil link in the middle of the page for our clients, but we put a special link for Dr. Klein patients and the very top of the page www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. And now it says "Holiday Special"** - the direct link is
http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml, but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

The reason this is important is we offer more options and multiple prescriptions for one consult fee ( or free trial) for Jazz referrals and Dr. Klein patients.
Thank you,
Dr. J Katz

Plan C
11-29-2014, 05:28 AM
I shower than dry my hair, apply regaine foam and after about 10 minutes I apply the lotion in the morning. At night I apply regaine foam but have no stinging, at the start I had stinging which takes a few months for your scalp to adjust due to the tretinoin :).

Okay, thanks. I may try using Regaine foam before the lotion and see how that goes.

Parsia
11-29-2014, 10:15 AM
Update from an email I H
Thank you,
Dr. J Katz

Hi Jazz , whats going on bro ? How have you been?
So there is not any need to pay for prescription anymore ? and the price for your lotion ( Promox DMI ) would be something aroun 70$?
And you have any update from dr.klein products coming back?

Plan C
12-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Jazz - I think it was you who recommended getting 925ml Revita bottles to save money. I got my first one today and the shampoo is murkier in colour and much thicker than the stuff that comes in the normal 180ml bottle. Have you noticed this before?

thechamp
12-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Jazz do you think Tracy could mix up a topical sequol for us join the s equol thread please ?

Jazz1
12-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Jazz - I think it was you who recommended getting 925ml Revita bottles to save money. I got my first one today and the shampoo is murkier in colour and much thicker than the stuff that comes in the normal 180ml bottle. Have you noticed this before?

Where did you buy your bottle? I can take pictures of mine if you like? Also bare in mind your scalp and hair needs to be wet, apply shampoo to your palm and wet some water mixture than apply on your wet scalp this will help lather easily.

Jazz1
12-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Jazz do you think Tracy could mix up a topical sequol for us join the s equol thread please ?

Who's Tracey lol? Link me bro.

johnnyboots
12-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Jazz if u contact Susan about a s-equol product let me know I would be intersted.thanks

Jazz1
12-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Jazz if u contact Susan about a s-equol product let me know I would be intersted.thanks

Ok who's in charge of this S-equol? How many people interested? If you can create a thread I can than contact her, the more people you have I'm sure she will do a good price for everyone.

lilpauly
12-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Ok who's in charge of this S-equol? How many people interested? If you can create a thread I can than contact her, the more people you have I'm sure she will do a good price for everyone. sikh prince ghk to!

Jazz1
12-12-2014, 06:53 PM
sikh prince ghk to!

I use Tricomin bro, Folligen is better but burns my skin lol, I joined Stop AGA today. The admin wanted me to join ask my advice, you still on there? I'm going tell him you the main man who helped me :).

Plan C
12-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Where did you buy your bottle? I can take pictures of mine if you like? Also bare in mind your scalp and hair needs to be wet, apply shampoo to your palm and wet some water mixture than apply on your wet scalp this will help lather easily.

I bought it at luxuriouslook.co.uk I'm sure I've read elsewhere of other people finding that sometimes their Revita is bright orange and other times it's murky and thick. Apparently they have issues with their quality control.

lilpauly
12-13-2014, 05:36 PM
I bought it at luxuriouslook.co.uk I'm sure I've read elsewhere of other people finding that sometimes their Revita is bright orange and other times it's murky and thick. Apparently they have issues with their quality control. ds labs changes formula

Jazz1
12-13-2014, 06:02 PM
I use Tricomin bro, Folligen is better but burns my skin lol, I joined Stop AGA today. The admin wanted me to join ask my advice, you still on there? I'm going tell him you the main man who helped me :).

I bought it at luxuriouslook.co.uk I'm sure I've read elsewhere of other people finding that sometimes their Revita is bright orange and other times it's murky and thick. Apparently they have issues with their quality control.

Sounds legit, I never had issues with mine always done the job plus smells superb. Anyways how is your hair now?

Plan C
12-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Sounds legit, I never had issues with mine always done the job plus smells superb. Anyways how is your hair now?

I've only been using Susan's lotion for a month plus I've just switched to using RU in ethanol/pg rather than neogenic so I'm gonna give it a month and then give an update.

Jazz1
12-14-2014, 04:08 AM
I've only been using Susan's lotion for a month plus I've just switched to using RU in ethanol/pg rather than neogenic so I'm gonna give it a month and then give an update.

Takes 3/6 months minimum to see any type of results, although mine were within 3 months when I first used Dr kleins lotion.

Jazz1
12-15-2014, 12:06 PM
Update from an email I received from The Medical Wellnes Center for anyone looking to order and gain the discount:

Hi Jazz,
We are receiving a couple of the free trial consults, but they are really submitting the wrong form.** We have always had a minoxidil link in the middle of the page for our clients, but we put a special link for Dr. Klein patients and the very top of the page www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. And now it says "Holiday Special"** - the direct link is
http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml, but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

The reason this is important is we offer more options and multiple prescriptions for one consult fee ( or free trial) for Jazz referrals and Dr. Klein patients.
Thank you,
Dr. J Katz

Bump this they are doing free consults for certain period anyone interested.

Plan C
12-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Takes 3/6 months minimum to see any type of results, although mine were within 3 months when I first used Dr kleins lotion.

I'm sure I've asked you this before, perhaps even in this thread, but do you use susan's lotion or regaine first during the day?

Jazz1
12-18-2014, 04:39 AM
I'm sure I've asked you this before, perhaps even in this thread, but do you use susan's lotion or regaine first during the day?

I apply regaine first and then wait 10 minutes before applying the lotion on the temples only, the foam is used on the whole scalp.

Eire1980
12-18-2014, 06:36 AM
Jazz - i am thinking about trying this - i do have a fear of fin but my crown is starting to show now so thinking of taking the leap...Do we still need to go down the prescription route to obtain.
i would like to start with 0.25% Fin is this possible?...appreciate the feedback - thanks

Jazz1
12-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Jazz - i am thinking about trying this - i do have a fear of fin but my crown is starting to show now so thinking of taking the leap...Do we still need to go down the prescription route to obtain.
i would like to start with 0.25% Fin is this possible?...appreciate the feedback - thanks

The prescription route is currently free and Susan is doing 20% of at the moment, only few months I think. Yes you can change the dosages with them just write the correct dosage when you fill out the prescription.

Hicks
12-19-2014, 05:27 AM
I haven't heard lots about this compound but I went ahead and completed the form.

They need to make a link for best selling product. I found this part confusing. Holiday is the code.

Jazz can you make procedure so if a death or shut down happens we could find a new compounding and Doctor for prescription faster?

they also offered Latisse .03 separate from Susan.

Jazz1
12-19-2014, 07:41 AM
I haven't heard lots about this compound but I went ahead and completed the form.

They need to make a link for best selling product. I found this part confusing. Holiday is the code.

Jazz can you make procedure so if a death or shut down happens we could find a new compounding and Doctor for prescription faster?

they also offered Latisse .03 separate from Susan.

Hey I know it's a bit confusing they giving free consults currently for holiday special, I have found another doctor in emergency I have the website at home. Both doctors use Susan as their compounding pharmacist, the main concern is the doctor as there are so many compounding pharmacist in US. So currently we have emergency options just incase, what ingredients did you add in your lotion?

lilpauly
12-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Mine arrived today , I like it ! Moving forward I will have ghk copper peotides in mine , ect.

Hicks
12-19-2014, 05:25 PM
what ingredients did you add in your lotion?

pretty much everything except grape seed. I wasn't sure about that. I'll let you know when it comes in. I didn't know there was a difference between lotion and cream. i had to get clarification that azelaic acid is in the cream.

Jazz1
12-20-2014, 04:27 AM
Mine arrived today , I like it ! Moving forward I will have ghk copper peotides in mine , ect.

What did you add bro, you have e most amount of hair lol you seriously don't need anything else, I would have just added tretinoin. Oh by the way bro i started again with those oils as my female friend is getting regrowth from oils, synergy effects work you were right.

Jazz1
12-20-2014, 04:29 AM
You go with 15% minoxidl? Where are you looking to apply temple region? I avoided grape seed as its probably weak DHT, hydorcortisone is a better option with tretinoin as I went with the exact ingredients as Dr Kleins lotion.

Hicks
12-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Yes 15%

lilpauly
12-20-2014, 12:39 PM
What did you add bro, you have e most amount of hair lol you seriously don't need anything else, I would have just added tretinoin. Oh by the way bro i started again with those oils as my female friend is getting regrowth from oils, synergy effects work you were right.

vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste

Parsia
12-20-2014, 01:50 PM
vitamin e.01%, and gs 1%, i like it because its a cream and it absorbs very well. i will talk to susan and hopefully she can add ghk for me the next time, i hate using kirkland mixed ghk in the morning! jazz im hoping susan can get me duta pills! i cant get them from inhouse anymore!!! i hope i can get the generic to save money, i need to call her on monday. i also got medicated toothpaste

Hi Lilpauly , You can take Dut from all day chemist , they have fin also with the lowest price which I have ever found , I got my fin from them and really satisfied from their service. I know you live in NY , I'm living in U.S too. Good luck bro.

Jazz1
12-20-2014, 04:29 PM
Yes 15%

Keep me updated how things go, what's your current regime?

Jazz1
12-20-2014, 04:34 PM

Hey bro I'm sure she can as The medcial wellness states they can prescribe DUT, I had another guy update me his hair is growing back and has stopped falling from the lotion. I'm thankfull to God bro I found them as I had seriously run out of Promox when Dr Klein passed away, Susan saved me :).

You bro are a legend without you I would be lost, you gave me this knowledge about synergy effect you were 100% right, I never doubted you from day one when some people laughed at you. Oh by they way I joined SAGA you see my thread? Admin asked me to join very nice I love it :).

Oh bro I started drinking Mixture of Honey, Tumeric and black seed. These help with internal inflammation and nourish the hair :).

lilpauly
12-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Hey bro I'm sure she can as The medcial wellness states they can prescribe DUT, I had another guy update me his hair is growing back and has stopped falling from the lotion. I'm thankfull to God bro I found them as I had seriously run out of Promox when Dr Klein passed away, Susan saved me :).

You bro are a legend without you I would be lost, you gave me this knowledge about synergy effect you were 100% right, I never doubted you from day one when some people laughed at you. Oh by they way I joined SAGA you see my thread? Admin asked me to join very nice I love it :).

Oh bro I started drinking Mixture of Honey, Tumeric and black seed. These help with internal inflammation and nourish the hair :). awesome jazz! I will contact her , I'm also going to start taking indian herbs for my health ,

Jazz1
12-21-2014, 03:29 PM
One guy who ordered from her recently told me he read a review on her site and I checked, she formulated topical DUT for someone see here;

"I just wanted to write and let you know that the dutasteride topical you made for me was extremely effective.* I wanted to drag it out so I applied it once per day with minoxidil for the other application (I had been using minoxidil twice per day).* Within the 60 days, I have regrown an astounding amount of hair, I kid you not.* My temples are substantially fuller and what was once a bit of a bald spot is no more. Just wanted you to know that your efforts were worth it.* I have learned of a few people who are mixing one capsule per day with 30 ml of aloe and using it with good results.* I'll give that a try to see if I can keep what your mixture has given me and perhaps grow more.
Again, thank you...

A.S."

http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/hairloss.html

I wonder if it's very effective?

inbrugge
12-22-2014, 09:47 AM

What is gs?

I want to make a compound with minoxidil 7.5%, tretinoin, ghk, vitamin b12, c, and e.

Is this feasible? Will that many things mess up stability and effectiveness of the lotion?

Are topical vitamins effective?

Hicks
12-22-2014, 04:27 PM
pretty much everything except grape seed. I wasn't sure about that. I'll let you know when it comes in. I didn't know there was a difference between lotion and cream. i had to get clarification that azelaic acid is in the cream.

Make sure azeliac acid is added to your product if you want it. It's my understanding that it's always added to the liquid not the lotion or cream. I think there was a communication breakdown on that. Either way always confirm the ingredients you want are in the product. Mine should be in around the first of the year.

lilpauly
12-22-2014, 04:47 PM
What is gs?

I want to make a compound with minoxidil 7.5%, tretinoin, ghk, vitamin b12, c, and e.

Is this feasible? Will that many things mess up stability and effectiveness of the lotion? Grape seed

Are topical vitamins effective? gs = grapeseed

inbrugge
12-22-2014, 04:53 PM
gs = grapeseed

thanks, bro. i'm about to order a new lotion so can you please help me out real quick?

1. i wanna include vitamin c and e into my regimen. do you think that will work topically? or i should use them only as oral supplements?

2. what do you know about hyarulic acid? is that good for the hair in long term?

3. do you think a mixture of minoxidil, tretinoin, vitamin c, vitamin e will be good? or will that be too much for one mixture and mess up the efficiency and stability of the lotion?

4. better to get cream or lotion? what the hell is the difference?

thank you

lilpauly
12-22-2014, 04:58 PM
E
thanks, bro. i'm about to order a new lotion so can you please help me out real quick?

1. i wanna include vitamin c and e into my regimen. do you think that will work topically? or i should use them only as oral supplements?

2. what do you know about hyarulic acid? is that good for the hair in long term?

3. do you think a mixture of minoxidil, tretinoin, vitamin c, vitamin e will be good? or will that be too much for one mixture and mess up the efficiency and stability of the lotion?

4. better to get cream or lotion? what the hell is the difference?

thank you
1. I think taking then oral or topical will be both effective
2. Never heard of it bro3. You can mix all together with no problems . 4. I'm not sure what the difference is. I think I got the cream . Lol .

Hicks
12-22-2014, 06:15 PM
Lotion is in a pump bottle and cream is in a jar from what I gathered. Not sure what application is better or easier to work with. Pretty sure I got the cream. I was in a hurry when I called.

Jazz1
12-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Lotion is in a pump bottle and cream is in a jar from what I gathered. Not sure what application is better or easier to work with. Pretty sure I got the cream. I was in a hurry when I called.

You received your order yet? Measuring spoon or syringe are cheap get either one depending what she sent you.

Hicks
12-26-2014, 04:19 PM
You received your order yet? Measuring spoon or syringe are cheap get either one depending what she sent you.

Should be in next week. I'm 2 hours from Pittsburgh, I should of jumped in my truck and picked it up.

Jazz1
12-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Should be in next week. I'm 2 hours from Pittsburgh, I should of jumped in my truck and picked it up.

Man your so lucky your local my bloody parcel took 3 weeks to the uk!

inbrugge
12-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Guys,

What do you think about this mix? Will it be stable?

Minoxidil 7.5-10%
Tretinoin
Vitamin C
Vitamin E

One of Susan's contacts said they didn't have experience with adding Vitamin C, so they couldn't comment.

And what about Grape Seed Extract? Will that be good for the mixture as well? Does it stain or make the cream hard to use?

If yall can help, I'll appreciate it. I need to get back on tretinoin and Minox >5% quick so I'm itching to put a new order in.

Seuxin
12-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Hello,

I think it's compatible, yes.

No, i advice you to add :

-Taurine
-Azelaic Acid
-Adenosine
-Zinc Sulfate

Second step is to find your vehicle ( maybe directly minox ! )
Third step....is not easy....is to find the right dosage per day ( how mg/day).

Let we know your result please ;)

Jazz1
12-31-2014, 10:28 AM
I will reply later :).

johnnyboots
12-31-2014, 02:04 PM
Gonna email Susan about adding those things.

Seuxin
01-01-2015, 07:49 AM
About this Susan Topical, can we buy it directly, or, need it a prescription online ?
What's price for one month ?

Any link in order to buy ?

Thanks.

YES, susan could add this ( Vitamine C, E, zinc sulphate...)

Jazz1
01-01-2015, 02:40 PM

Hi Jazz,

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml,

but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

Thank you,
Dr. J Katz

Happy New year guys,

Bump, I kindly asked them to extend the period for another week and they agreed, so anyone looking to order take advantage as I'm placing mine again. Also to add don't forget to put HOLIDAY as the code otherwise they will charge for the consult :).

Jazz1
01-05-2015, 06:27 PM
I placed another order today for my lotions I'm very happy, I also bought seperate lotions Glutathione, vitamin E and vitamin c.

Jazz1
01-05-2015, 06:28 PM

Hi Jazz,

http://xenicalwtloss.hypermart.net/CustomizedMINOXIDILHairLossPrescriptionINDEXpage.h tml

but the main page they go to is www.medicalwellnesscenter.com and then click on the first Holiday Special Dr. Klein link.***

Thank you,
Dr. J Katz

Also to add they have extended Holiday special until end of January, don't forget to add HOLIDAY as the code for free consult.