View Full Version : FUT surgery with Carlos Wesley Scheduled (With proposed pics)

08-07-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi Guys,

After interviewing all of NYC's recommended doctors (Bernstein, T/D, Feller) I've decided on going ahead with the procedure with Dr. Wesley. I felt most comfortable with him. He said that his technique is so precise that I shouldn't expect any shock loss. T/D said I would expect considerable shock loss. Wesley also spent the most time with me and showed me multiple before and after pictures of patients with similar cases to me. He thinks I will have between 23-2500 grafts.

Here's what it will look like:

09-21-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi -

It sounds like you did a lot of research and I'm sure made the right decision. I am actually currently choosing between the same exact doctors. I met with Bernstein, Wesley, Dorin, and one other who isn't really mentioned on these forums. Is there a way I can contact you and ask you some questions? I am struggling to make a decision and think it would be very helpful if I could speak to you. Thanks in advance.

09-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Who's the other doc you're considering (Not mentioned on the forum).

09-21-2014, 09:29 PM
The 4th was Mollura, he is one of the docs at bosley/hairclub. I liked him and thought his recommendation was sort of middle of the road between all the rest of the docs, however I did not like the "big chain" experience so doubt I will end up using him.

06-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Rocksteady...2 years later..... How did your HT go with DR Wesley? I am strongly considering doing PRP and eventually FUE at Wesley's. Do you recommend?