View Full Version : Which doctor?

05-26-2014, 09:04 AM
Hi everyone,

I am thinking about taking the plunge and going for FUE. My situation is that I am a Norwood 4a, I have tried to take propecia three times and had to stop after a month or two due to sides. I am using Nizoral.

In an ideal world I would go with Dr Raghu Reddy, who seems to get amazing results. However I am concerned that the cost would be out of my price range.

I have also looked at Dr Hakan Doganay in Turkey, and Dr De Reys and Dr Feriduni in Belgium.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these surgeons?

Advice would be appreciated.