View Full Version : Dr DeYarman/I Am Amazed How Hair can transform appearance

Dr James DeYarman
01-10-2014, 03:41 PM
This is a great example how hair can really enhance an appearance. I am very pleased with the result.
When I look at his after photo it is represents Hollywood. I told him he needs to carry a stick.
This 39 year old man had a transplant 2 years ago and got 2500 follicular units via strip and given PRP into recipient sites and grafts soaked in Acell and Acell strips in the donor bed. Patient also started Finasteride 1 mg. per day and has been on the medication since the surgery. I am amazed how much the hair transplant enhanced his appearance. The patient is very pleased and happy to share his results.

Dr James DeYarman
01-20-2014, 05:01 PM
I was hoping for some feedback so I thought I would post some more photos of the patient. I feel strongly that the patients appearance was greatly enhanced so I have some more photos for comparison.

01-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Great result. This doesn't fall into the category of being "holy crap!" transformation, but not all procedures should and that was probably out of the realm of possibility given his NW level. This is a really shrewd use of grafts that takes him from looking like a bald(ing) guy to a guy with hair. Totally age appropriate, and subtly changes his appearance without calling attention to the work.

01-21-2014, 01:18 PM
He looks great! Nice job!