View Full Version : How far gone are these miniaturised hairs? Chance of regrowth?

09-26-2013, 08:57 AM
As above guys, at 24 I have a lot of shorter hair which is no where near as thick as the rest of my head and after a read up it seems these are in to the shrinking stage.

I'm starting with Monoxidil next week and will stick with just this for a while and monitor any progress. But my question lies, are they beyond help or is this what rogaine etc are for? I'm not expecting my temples to fill in I would just love to have strong thick hair around the hairline. This is me now

And this is were I would love to be

Appreciate any tips or anything

09-26-2013, 03:31 PM
You still have thick hair, you'd probably be a good responder to finasteride and minoxidil.

09-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Great, so I take it the miniaturised hair isn't at a point that it couldn't be regrown? If not that's great news

09-29-2013, 03:45 PM
Another question...I've had a "few" shorter hairs at the front for a. Pulls of yeRs but nothing like I have now. These have appeared within this year inc the ones around the side of my receding part. Is it normal to see such a change in such a short time?

Rogaine starts next week and I just hope I can restore these shorter hairs and stop the "fuzzy" feeling of the very front of the hair line