View Full Version : How important is it too be consistent with the hours between minox applications?

07-19-2013, 10:50 AM
As of today i'm going to start religiously using Minox so i'll hopefully maintain and regrow some until I'm old enough to get Fin in 2/3 years (I'm 16)

So my question is, how important is it that i apply the Minox every 12 hours? I understand that i should apply it twice daily but how much does it matter if i apply it at 7 in the morning and then 9 at night? That's 14 hours between applications or 8 in the morning then 5 in the afternoon? Or should i always try to apply it at 8 in the morning and 8 at night?

I'm also thinking of making a progress thread with pictures and stuff if any one is interested

07-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Idk bout the minox but have to assume a few hours either way won't matter.

For sure take pictures, which will not only be valuable to you but to other members.

Good luck, man.

07-19-2013, 01:51 PM
I dont have pictures but I do minox everyday. It seems to be working for me. I try to hit every 12 hours but it doesnèt always happen. I do 8am-1pm and then again somewhere between 10pm and 12am. I use to be consistent from 9am to 9pm everyday but even with my current regimen, nothing has been affected from such differences. Sometimes I skip applications in the mornings and even then, I dont notice any difference at all. I just know my hair has improved and stayed the same ever since starting minox.

The important part for me is trying to evenly distribute it on my head since I use a dropper. I do it like if I had cornrolls. front to back, 5 lines with 0.75ml (0.75 day and night cause Im penny pinching and my bottle only lasts for 30 days if I use 1ml twice a day). Sometimes I skip an application because of the penny pinching mentality but I have to keep reminding myself that im doing this for myself

07-21-2013, 05:51 AM
Thanks for the help guys

Dr. Glenn Charles
07-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Some patients get result with only applying Minoxidil once daily. While others don't see much happen at all when applying once or twice daily.