PDA

View Full Version : Remox 3 foam

bananana
05-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi guys,
I've been randomly surfing the net and found this - http://www.*************/dr-klein/remox-III-foam.htm

Is this another snake oil or what? Has anyone used this?

I'm asking because of the photo "evidence" - it looks really too good to be true.
After only 6 weeks of use?!

What do you think?

burtandernie
05-11-2013, 10:11 AM
We go through this like every other week. Its snake oil until they prove otherwise right now it has no real evidence it works. Throw in the giant pile of other crap that might work for certain people on certain days.

bananana
05-11-2013, 12:03 PM
We go through this like every other week. Its snake oil until they prove otherwise right now it has no real evidence it works. Throw in the giant pile of other crap that might work for certain people on certain days.

I understand, but I'm looking for someone who has tried it, this photo is pretty incredible. the link is h4irsite.com

Dees Dab
05-11-2013, 06:03 PM
On his youtube clip the doc says he had a giant bald spot on the crown area, and he got most of his hair back but where are his pics?

The few pics he does have of patients do look good. And what is the percentage of people his products will work on?

Topical Fin spray sounds good if no sides.

Jazz1
09-05-2013, 02:18 AM
I use promox with good results I have pictures, only problem I coil t tolerate tretinoin everyday in promox lotion. So now I just order the promox spray without tretinoin but added DMI instead.

DesperateOne
09-05-2013, 04:13 AM
Another snake oil bust, like one doctor is going to come out with a cure. While there is teams of scientists out there working for one and failing like wild fire

Tracy C
09-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Is this another snake oil or what?

I'm asking because of the photo "evidence" - it looks really too good to be true.
After only 6 weeks of use?!

What do you think?

The medications Dr. Lee blends together do work. I cannot recommend them however due to his gross lack of ethics. The method he uses to "prescribe" his blends is highly unethical. In the long run, you are better off buying name brand Rogaine foam. If you want to add anything else talk to your own doctor about it because you need to be properly monitored by an ethical doctor while using those added meds.

Notcoolanymore
09-05-2013, 11:26 PM
I must have missed the whole Dr. Lee story. I will take your word for it though.

Tracy C
09-06-2013, 05:05 PM
I must have missed the whole Dr. Lee story.

The extra stuff he adds to the blends and the higher % blends he used to sell require a prescription. That's why you need to "consult" with him first. On-line consultation is not adequate. You need to be properly monitored if you are going to use those added meds or higher %'s of Minoxidil. Many guys have disregarded those reasonable precautions in the past - and many have paid the price for doing so.

Notcoolanymore
09-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Oh ok, got it.

JulioGP
09-08-2013, 01:34 AM
I do not claim that is a Snake Oil . I'm currently using Polaris NR - 10 which is similar and I'm having great results with just 2 months.

Where WE can buy the FOAM III? Ebay?

Jcm800
09-08-2013, 01:48 AM
I do not claim that is a Snake Oil . I'm currently using Polaris NR - 10 which is similar and I'm having great results with just 2 months.

Great results? What exactly are you meaning by that please?

habemus
09-08-2013, 02:16 AM

Julio,

Aqui neste site:

http://www.hairgrowthmd.com/

Att

JulioGP
09-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Jcm800,

I was a NW3 vertex and I managed to reverse my balding for NW2 with Polaris NR - 10 and DNC - N .

Thank Habemus ! But it's too expensive, no ? hugs

Jcm800
09-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Jcm800,

I was a NW3 vertex and I managed to reverse my balding for NW2 with Polaris NR - 10 and DNC - N .

Thank Habemus ! But it's too expensive, no ? hugs

That's impressive, think I will look this up, thanks.

Guess you've given up on keretene?

JulioGP
09-09-2013, 05:15 AM
Stopped using Kératene , does not work .

Jazz1
09-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Well after nearly a year great results from promox lotion i could not take the tretinoin daily anymore. So iv just placed an order 6 promox kits but opted for the spray with DMI instead tretinoin, I know tretionoin has benefits so i also go 6 lotions to use twice week only that way i don't be irritated etc. will post if the results are better with the spray etc:)

JulioGP
09-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Friend Jazz, did not quite understand your post. You will change treatment for FOAM 3 and will try it?

If so, where are intending to buy?

hugs

Jazz1
09-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Friend Jazz, did not quite understand your post. You will change treatment for FOAM 3 and will try it?

hugs

I buy from dr klein just ordered 6 kits last me well over a year s I'm in the uk its easier to bulk buy and cheaper discounts etc.

http://www.growback.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=pro10kit

Iv been using promox lotion nearly a year daily on temples i have loads new hairs come etc have loads pictures. But I no longer can stand the daily use of tretinoin as I'm sensitive to eczema etc. so iv ordered promox sprays to use daily on temples without tretinoin but DMI instead that does not irritate the skin. Knowing the benefits of tretinoin, iv also order 4 promox to use twice week on temples that way my skin will be fine.

darryls
09-15-2013, 01:08 PM
The extra stuff he adds to the blends and the higher % blends he used to sell require a prescription. That's why you need to "consult" with him first. On-line consultation is not adequate. You need to be properly monitored if you are going to use those added meds or higher %'s of Minoxidil. Many guys have disregarded those reasonable precautions in the past - and many have paid the price for doing so.

whats happened to those who disregarded?

Notcoolanymore
09-15-2013, 06:07 PM
whats happened to those who disregarded?

You don't wanna know...

Jazz1
09-16-2013, 02:02 AM
The medications Dr. Lee blends together do work. I cannot recommend them however due to his gross lack of ethics. The method he uses to "prescribe" his blends is highly unethical. In the long run, you are better off buying name brand Rogaine foam. If you want to add anything else talk to your own doctor about it because you need to be properly monitored by an ethical doctor while using those added meds.

Name brand rogaine is dangerous it put me in hospital I don't think you know much.

habemus
09-17-2013, 11:11 AM

hugs

Aquilo lá está muito disciplinado :eek:

Abraço

JulioGP
09-08-2016, 04:51 AM
Habemus, criei um Fórum sem restrições, para o pessoal poder comentar mais sobre coisas que são proibidas naquele outro.
Quando puder entra lá:
http://alopeciaforum.forumeiros.com/