View Full Version : 29 years want to have an HT

05-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Hello everyone,

I am 29 years old and the last 2 months i have been searching in the forums for my hairloss problem. Ι have a small problem in my a and b zone. I had a strip in 2002. I also want to get rid of my scar. Any advise regarding my problem is welcome.

Thank you for your support.

05-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Contact spex or jotronic who will help you

05-31-2013, 02:38 AM
Hello everyone, this is a photo i just took. I would like to restore my a zone. I had a strip 10 years ago. Any advice is welcome..

06-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Wait, when you say "had a strip," do you mean a strip transplant surgery? That would make you 19, which is insanely young to do a transplant. No doctor should consent to that procedure.

06-05-2013, 04:23 AM
I was young and made the wrong decision back then.
This time i'll be more carefull..
I have contacted 2 clinics and today i'll visit the first to see some live results. I think that i'll need around 2000 hairs for my a zone.
What do you think?

06-11-2013, 02:37 AM
After searching, I decided to visit the DHI clinic. I saw 2 live cases and some results on a ppt. I also saw few minutes of an actual surgery. Then the doctor examined my scalp and my donor area. He proposed that i should have a repair session and restore my scar too. So first we will restore my a zone and then we decided to conceal my scar with SMP.
I will undergo a hair transplant tomorrow morning. This will be my second HT. Here are some photos from my first.

Thank you for your help and support. I will try to keep the members posted with more photos. Wish my luck.