PDA

View Full Version : Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

hellouser
05-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Things You'll Need:

1) Get 10 grams of RU from Kane.

2) At the same time order off of eBay or Amazon a 0.001 gram digital scale. You NEED this to correctly measure 30-100mg of RU for each application. These typically cost between $20-30 US, heres the one I use: http://i50.tinypic.com/23j28wn.jpg

3) Buy yourself the following items at the drug store;
-1ml dropper ($2-3.00 max)
-100ml or more of propylene glycol (aka PG) (I paid $3.10 for 200ml)
-Everclear alcohol. Make sure it is 95% alcohol/190 Proof. http://tinypic.com/r/246rjmd/6

4) Obtain a very small bottle that holds no more than 20ml of liquid, you'll need this to make your daily mix of RU with PG and Everclear. I use a small 'Testors' bottle (I bought it containing paint but knew I would dump it out and use it for mixing RU). Refer here for my testors bottle:
Image: http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/vjgje.xrorj/v/vspfiles/photos/8804T-2.jpg
http://www.newcenturyhobbies.com/Testors_Decal_Setting_Solution_1_4_oz_Bottle_8804T _p/8804t.htm

Although, a company called 'Aztek' also makes small bottles, check here:
Image: http://www2.gpmd.com/image/t/tesr5330.jpg
http://www3.omnimodels.com/cgi-bin/woi0001p?&P=WR&I=TESR5330

5) Buy yourself a small measuring spoon, you don't need to go balls out on this, just get something cheap but SMALL even from a cheap 'Dollar Store'. You'll need to scoop up the RU powder somehow.

Note: here's an image of some of the stuff thats used in my arsenal against MPB:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l490/hellouser/arsenal-labeled.jpg

Whats is a 'Vehicle' ?

RU powder cannot be applied directly on the scalp with the hopes of being effective. It needs to penetrate the skin and works it magic where the hair follicle lives. This can only be done when RU is mixed into a solution like Everclear or KB and dissolved completely. Your solution should end up looking completely clear. This is known as a vehicle. In this guide I show and explain how to use RU with Everclear. There is also another popular one (as mentioned previously) called KB. You can buy this in group buys or elsewhere (Kane, MPB Treatments) and mix RU in that. KB is a prepared vehicle, so you won't need to mix any alcohols and PG together which is a bonus, but the downside is you don't have control over the ratio between alcohol/pg.

How To Mix:

1) Using your digital scale and scoop, measure however much you'd like to use. Don't use more than 100mg *ever* although its good to start off for the first month or so at a higher dosage like 100mg only to kickstart the whole process and any potential regrowth. Make sure to use the TARE function when you've got your small plate on the scale, obviously this cannot be weighed as part of the RU powder so you'll need to be at 0.000 weight before beginning.

2) Dump the RU powder into your small bottle.

3) Using your 1ml dropper, pour 0.7ml of everclear into the bottle and let the RU mix with it for 10minutes or so. I typically mix the RU and everclear a little more by squeezing in and squeezing out the mixed solution with the dropper. Having it just sit doesn't desolve it completely. I do this for about 30 seconds though.

4) Using your 1ml dropper again, pour in 0.3ml of PG into the bottle and mix it again with the RU and everclear. I typically wait a couple minutes for it to mix in completely.

Youre ready to apply.

Application:

1) Its absolute BEST to apply mixed and prepared RU after youve washed your hair/scalp and your hair is completely dry. Try to apply it within 30 minutes of washing your hair because your scalp produces an oily substance called sebum which will lessen the efficacy of RU penetrating the skin and blocking DHT topically.

2) If using on your hairline, be aware that the RU solution is a bit watery so its best to apply WITHIN and behind the hairline. You'll want to preserve what may be receded but potentially also regrow any hair. This way, youre not just applying it the slick bald spots, you want to maintain as well! If you apply it just outside the hairline to regrow anything, you'll find that a lot of runs down your noggin and go to waste.

Tip: Exfoliate your scalp! This is actually good because it removes old skin and lets you fight DHT even better. Try to buy yourself an exfoliating cream. Theyre not too expensive, maybe $25 at the most but you won't use much of it anyway, just around the hairline/temples or wherever needed. I typically exfoliate before showering. Let the cream sit for about 1-2 minutes though.

Here's where I apply RU:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l490/hellouser/ru-application.jpg

Red lines indicate where I drop RU. Any spots in between are usually rubbed in with finger or compensated with CB which I'm on as well.

Storage:

Keep your RU powder sealed and in the fridge or better yet in the freezer to have the efficacy last for as long as possible. I've read that RU can withstand several weeks in normal room temperature before it goes bad, but don't risk that and just store it in the fridge/freezer. Also, make sure it is kept AWAY from light and sealed tight blocking out air. I have mine stored in a small plastic bottle closed tight but I also put the bottle into a ziplock bag as well and in the fridge.

Notes:

Try not to buy anything thats an 'all-in-one' as the efficacy in that is pretty much crap compared to fresh daily batches of mixed RU. Its best to do this process every day, but 3-5 days worth of batches prepared is fine as well. It is tedious at first, but soon enough it will become pretty quick and you wont need to use the digital scale and you'll end up just eye-balling it. Again, try to store it in the fridge and away from light and air. I suppose one of those old 35mm film roll containers could work quite well against light, but keep it double sealed regardless.

How long will RU58841 last?
It depends on the concentration. The higher concentration, the better the efficacy, the shorter it will last you and the more its going to cost you. Its also going to depend how many times a day you apply and if you apply more than 1ml per application. 10mg of RU in 1ml is useless. Don't expect results. 20mg isnt going to do much either, so don't bother. I wouldn't go below 50mg.

I've upped my dosage to 100mg/1ml and apply once daily. So, do the math;

10grams (10,000mg) / 100mg = 100 applications

Since I use RU once daily, that obviously gives me 100 days worth of usage, so a little over 3 months. If you buy from Kane, 10g will cost you $225, or $75/month.

Results: I've created a log of my usage with RU, Minox, Nizoral, CB and Saw Palmetto, read here for more details; http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12390

youngin
05-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Nice post hell!

FearTheLoss
05-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Hell might as well write his own book and sell it on BTT ahah

paradigmshift
05-01-2013, 09:52 PM
This is exactly what I am seeking. Thanks!

HARIRI
05-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Great thread Hellouser, However if anyone outside US he can order the RU pre mixed product ready from www.mpbtreatments.com and spare himself from the headache :D

FearTheLoss
05-01-2013, 11:27 PM
RU isn't as good premixed as it degrades quickly, especially when it's not stored properly. (like when it's shipped or caught in customs) Also, 1% RU from MPB treatments isn't enough RU

Yunaiba
05-02-2013, 12:01 AM
RU isn't as good premixed as it degrades quickly, especially when it's not stored properly. (like when it's shipped or caught in customs) Also, 1% RU from MPB treatments isn't enough RU

FeartheLoss, how do you actually know that Ru degrades quickly?
Shipping? You mean that it degrades in 15 days or so?
Also you can get from 1 till 5% Ru in mpbtratments

TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
05-02-2013, 04:46 AM
hellouser we really apreciate and thank you for your info and guide, respect, its is trully helpfull that all the web has it as a secret how to where how much etc about these treatments.

i can see HUUUUUUGE improvement with your ru keep it like that, in a way you are saved you are rescued you avoided the curse , i am really happry for you, we will keep waiting and hoping for cb the next months , something tells me that cb will lower your hairline and boos the density more, we cant wait,

file poly kalo apotelesma , prepei na eisai paenytyxhs, sygxarhthria:)

hellouser
05-02-2013, 10:55 AM
file poly kalo apotelesma , prepei na eisai paenytyxhs, sygxarhthria:)

Damn! I completely forgot all greek! Youre going to have to translate, haha.

FearTheLoss
05-02-2013, 02:02 PM
FeartheLoss, how do you actually know that Ru degrades quickly?
Shipping? You mean that it degrades in 15 days or so?
Also you can get from 1 till 5% Ru in mpbtratments

I read on another forum somewhere I forget..but to get 100% benefits from it you don't want to mix longer than 2 week batches...I do one week batches

hellouser
05-02-2013, 02:06 PM
I read on another forum somewhere I forget..but to get 100% benefits from it you don't want to mix longer than 2 week batches...I do one week batches

Same here, I stick to somewhere between 5-7 days per batch.

StayThick
05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Hellouser: I currently apply 3ml of Capillogain at night. RU at 1ml would not cover my diffuse scalp, let alone both corners of hairline. Are you really just applying drops to your scalp then rubbing it in.

I find it very difficult to use 1ml to cover the entire scalp.

Thinning87
05-02-2013, 06:19 PM
great thread

StayThick
05-03-2013, 04:42 PM
I decided to start at 50mg of RU in 2ML of Alcohol/PG. I needed to increase the amount to cover my entire diffuse scalp.

I'm reading more and more that RU is more of preventative solution than a regrowth one. I hope I can have some success Hellouser. Wish me luck.

greatjob!
05-06-2013, 02:36 PM
anyone know of a suitable vehicle alternative to propylene glycol/alcohol? That shiz gives me unbearable dandruff

Boldy
05-06-2013, 03:50 PM
anyone know of a suitable vehicle alternative to propylene glycol/alcohol? That shiz gives me unbearable dandruff

I always use 96% Ethanol + Glycerin to dissolve my powders in, which doesn't give me dandruff.

KO1
05-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Great guide, I bookmarked this gem. In one post you mentioned ordering from Ontario, and here you noted Kane. Which is preferable?

hellouser
05-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Hellouser: I currently apply 3ml of Capillogain at night. RU at 1ml would not cover my diffuse scalp, let alone both corners of hairline. Are you really just applying drops to your scalp then rubbing it in.

I find it very difficult to use 1ml to cover the entire scalp.

Refer to my picture I posted of where i apply RU. I squeeze the dropper and then run down the scalp. In some areas I just let out drops (crown and corners of temples).

hellouser
05-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Great guide, I bookmarked this gem. In one post you mentioned ordering from Ontario, and here you noted Kane. Which is preferable?

I've never purchased from Kane. OC I've heard mixed review, but I wont be buying from them again for two reasons;

1) Expensive.
2) Henry seems like an asian FOB. His responses via email aren't ensuring.

Given #2, I would hesitate to buy from him again as I question the purity.

growhair
05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
where do you guys buy the everclear I read online that it isnt available in every state.

hellouser
05-06-2013, 09:13 PM
where do you guys buy the everclear I read online that it isnt available in every state.

I got mine in Bufallo, New York

TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
05-08-2013, 04:05 AM
hellouser, is it possible to apply ru while in the army? can i do that? that everyday mix thing make me think of it that its impossible, what should i do?

i am stressed now, i was thinking to join army and when i leave army be full of hair or at least have good hair :) ,a bonus for me would be that they force you to have buzz cut so it will be easier to apply :)

Arashi
05-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Hey Hellouser, did you read about the benefits of topical fina ? As you're the king of homebrewing: do you think it would be easy to make a topical creme out of the pills ? Since it will probably take some time before topical fina becomes FDA approved (at least a phase III study probably is required)

hellouser
05-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Hey Hellouser, did you read about the benefits of topical fina ? As you're the king of homebrewing: do you think it would be easy to make a topical creme out of the pills ? Since it will probably take some time before topical fina becomes FDA approved (at least a phase III study probably is required)

If it dissolves fine in ethanol, it should work fine. But I've got a feeling it will still go systemic more so than RU. RU for me seems to work quite well so to hop off a working treatment just to try Fin (which I despise) is a major gamble.

I hate everything about Finasteride all the way to wishing Merck would go up in flames. They along with the men that have been on it and havent done anything to push for a superior alternative are partially to blame for why were still even talking about finasteride in 2013. We should be a LOT further.

hellouser
05-08-2013, 02:14 PM
hellouser, is it possible to apply ru while in the army? can i do that? that everyday mix thing make me think of it that its impossible, what should i do?

i am stressed now, i was thinking to join army and when i leave army be full of hair or at least have good hair :) ,a bonus for me would be that they force you to have buzz cut so it will be easier to apply :)

RU58841 isnt a steroid as far as I know, so that should be fine. However, whoever finds out it may put you in a shitty situation.

I am 100% sure that applying RU on a shaved head will yield much better coverage and results. A lot of my application gets stuck in my hair rather than going onto the scalp.

hwildcat
05-08-2013, 05:54 PM
RU58841 isnt a steroid as far as I know, so that should be fine. However, whoever finds out it may put you in a shitty situation.

I am 100% sure that applying RU on a shaved head will yield much better coverage and results. A lot of my application gets stuck in my hair rather than going onto the scalp.

Do you have any advice for applying it if you have shaggy hair?

I just ordered some mainly because of the amazing results you and a couple others have had with it, but am worried most of it will get stuck to my remaining hair and not absorb into my scalp. I have heard some complain it is really hard to spread it out over your entire scalp.

Can you apply it right after the shower? Because that is when my scalp shows up the most.

Thank you

hellouser
05-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Do you have any advice for applying it if you have shaggy hair?

Cut it.

10char

jlantern
05-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Cut it.

10char

I second that .. I cut my hair to 1'' its really easy to apply RU now. even at 3'' most was getting caught in hair and I was using a very fine tipped dropped

abrorcasanova
05-09-2013, 01:32 AM
I bought RU few weeks back, but had to leave urgently from country and left RU in the fridge, will it still be ok?

I never opened it

DifferentLine
05-09-2013, 02:41 AM
I'm on Finasteride and I'm not sure if it's going to work for me. Would RU likely work if fin failed?

jlantern
05-09-2013, 05:37 AM
I bought RU few weeks back, but had to leave urgently from country and left RU in the fridge, will it still be ok?

I never opened it

Yes it will be fine .. read the handling and mixing instructions .. keep the bulk in the freezer .. as long as its not out open to the air in room temp its fine.

I'm on Finasteride and I'm not sure if it's going to work for me. Would RU likely work if fin failed?

You're on fin and its not working? Please explain/how long have you been on... Both together can be synergistic ..

DifferentLine
05-09-2013, 05:46 AM
^I've only been on fin for 2 months.

I know it's far too early to tell if its going to work for me. I'm kind of a pessimist, so I almost expect to be in the 10% that it doesn't work for.

jlantern
05-09-2013, 08:29 PM

I know it's far too early to tell if its going to work for me. I'm kind of a pessimist, so I almost expect to be in the 10% that it doesn't work for.

fin can take up to a year to see results. That is how long it took me.

Thinning87
05-09-2013, 10:45 PM

you have to be really careful and take pictures if you can - I thought it wasn't working for me so well and stopped it becasue of mild side effects - but I then realized it had stopped my hair loss and actually strenghtened my hair, and noticed a huge shed in the 3 months after I quit.

So don't just quit unless you are really sure of quitting, because I would pay 2 grant to have the hair I had a year ago and to be able to take fin consistently.

DifferentLine
05-10-2013, 09:10 AM
fin can take up to a year to see results. That is how long it took me.

When you say it took a year to see results - do you mean it took a year to see regrowth, or it took a year for your hair fall to lessen?

jlantern
05-10-2013, 09:42 AM
When you say it took a year to see results - do you mean it took a year to see regrowth, or it took a year for your hair fall to lessen?

I justed minox and keto for a year or so .. and it was fine .. but then I moved quickly to a nw2.. then it took a bit to get up the nerve to use fin in that time. The first 6 months there was a light shed .. then for 2 months it stayed pretty steady, which made me happy(also thickened up my crown). the latter 6 months up until I started RU I saw some small hairs come up. But those hairs I could only see in bright light at a certain angle .. Nothing of notice..

Those hairs from FIN RU made really long now. They are not shedding and I hope to grow back thicker. Take a look at my pictures you can see what I am talking about. The hair you see in those pictures are shedding right now. Hopefully in am month they grow back thicker.

Its way to early to tell if fin is working for you or not

DifferentLine
05-11-2013, 03:34 AM
^ Sorry for all the questions jlantern. You mentioned you had a light shed for the first 6 months; were you shedding more than before you started fin or less during this time?

Much appreciate your help.

StayThick
05-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Guys, I keep hearing varying opinions on the vehicle. Many argue K&B Solution by itself is a better vehicle, while some prefer the PG/Everclear route.

Anybody try both or have a preference in vehicle?

jlantern
05-12-2013, 11:11 AM
^ Sorry for all the questions jlantern. You mentioned you had a light shed for the first 6 months; were you shedding more than before you started fin or less during this time?

Much appreciate your help.

Good question. I would say before I started fin I saw a lot of thick hairs shedding. Once I started fin for 4 months I saw the same hairs then it went to shedding of just thin hairs. then shedding stopped the latter 6 months

TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
05-12-2013, 11:42 AM
is there any possibility i get sexual sides from ru?

does this has anything to do with the vehicle?

jlantern
05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
is there any possibility i get sexual sides from ru?

does this has anything to do with the vehicle?

Ive only found 1 case where someone got sides from it. However this person also reported being hyper sensitive to fin.

I take almost 200mg a day, no sides and 1.25 mg fin, no sides

MrBlonde
05-16-2013, 04:45 AM
Hellouser I have two questions for you regarding RU mixing.

When your RU arrives and you keep it in the freezer does it harden into one big lump making it hard to scoop out with your spoon?

When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.

hellouser
05-16-2013, 08:29 AM
Hellouser I have two questions for you regarding RU mixing.

When your RU arrives and you keep it in the freezer does it harden into one big lump making it hard to scoop out with your spoon?

No.

When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.

I keep in my drawer next to my computer desk in my room. Always away from light. RU is stable for at least 1 week at room temperature.

zephyrprime
05-16-2013, 06:37 PM
When you make your weekly batch, you put the RU powder back in the freezer but where does your freshly mad RU mixture go? In the fridge, bedside table, anywhere? Is it ok for a few days from frozen to making the liquid application before the RU breaks down and efficacy is lost.I keep mine in the freezer in a eye dropper. The solution is full of alcohol so it won't freeze even in a freezer. I use an eye dropper because I find that is the most efficient way to apply it. By eye dropper I don't mean the kind typically used in chemistry, I mean a little bottle like Visine is sold in. It's much more convenient than a hand dropper.

Also, judging by RU58841's molecular structure, the reason why it is so unstable is because it has 3 fluorine atoms in it. Fluorine is very reactive. It probably reacts to oxygen in the air so the key to maintaining it is to keep oxygen away from it. A tank of CO2 might be usefull. It's pretty cheap to buy a co2 cartidge from a sporting goods store.

StayThick
05-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Hellouser: I finally got everything in and I am ready to start my first RU application. My dining room table looks like a chemist lab right now.

Just to confirm for my own sake. For a 5% solution, I am going to mix 50mg of RU with 1ML of KB solution correct? (I went the KB route).

I'll make 7 bottles of these mixtures and store all of them in the fridge so I have 1 weeks worth at a time. The remaining RU powder I am going to store in the freezer with zip lock bags as you mentioned. Where do I store the unused bottle of KB solution? Fridge as well?

Am I doing this correctly? 1ML doesn't seem like it will cover my diffuse NW6 pattern head, but I'm going to start there. Thoughts?

Cob984
05-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Staythick keep us updated bro, asap, especially on the sides front, for now i have ordered premixed 2% to test the sides, If all goes well im going to use RU as my main treatment

Also why dont you use 25 mg per ml and use 2 ml? More scalp coverage and same RU in weight

FearTheLoss
05-23-2013, 07:43 PM
I honestly think RU is the best treatment we have available right now. I had terrible sides with oral fin, and none with RU and RU is doing good for my hairline...little hairs growing everywhere. I'm a damn hair farmer.

MrBlonde
05-24-2013, 01:42 AM
I honestly think RU is the best treatment we have available right now. I had terrible sides with oral fin, and none with RU and RU is doing good for my hairline...little hairs growing everywhere. I'm a damn hair farmer.

Is RU the only product your on or are you using a growth stimulant like Minox?

StayThick
05-24-2013, 06:04 AM
Anybody know if I need to store my unsed 250ml KB solution in the fridge? Can I leave it outside in room temperature?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Cob984
05-24-2013, 07:00 AM
I think its safer in the fridge,
Have you already started RU stay thick? hows it going so far? you using 5%?

thechamp
05-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Ru side effects what are the side effects of ru is it safe?

goldbondmafia
05-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Great thread Hellouser, However if anyone outside US he can order the RU pre mixed product ready from www.mpbtreatments.com and spare himself from the headache :D

do any of you guys buy the pre mixed from here?

jlantern
05-27-2013, 09:20 AM
do any of you guys buy the pre mixed from here?

There are a few that have bought the premixed, but I cant remember who they are right now. Try searching MPB RU or premix RU MPB, that might show who uses it. The ones I know that use it have started recently with it. Give them a few months to report good or bad results.

goldbondmafia
05-27-2013, 10:53 AM
There are a few that have bought the premixed, but I cant remember who they are right now. Try searching MPB RU or premix RU MPB, that might show who uses it. The ones I know that use it have started recently with it. Give them a few months to report good or bad results.

Fair enough man thanks for the response. It seems like it would be so much easier to use a pre mixed version rather than creating a weekly batch yourself imo.

jlantern
05-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Fair enough man thanks for the response. It seems like it would be so much easier to use a pre mixed version rather than creating a weekly batch yourself imo.

Indeed, I think some people are concerned about the stability in a premixed. I've heard a lot of things about how long it stays good. we'll see

tdo
05-27-2013, 03:07 PM

I dont think its too bad to make your own batch. Just buy KB solution and mix a weeks worth at a time. Making daily batches is probably too tedious and not needed IMO.

MrBlonde
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM
I dont think its too bad to make your own batch. Just buy KB solution and mix a weeks worth at a time. Making daily batches is probably too tedious and not needed IMO.

I just started on RU and have made two batches, my first was a daily batch and my second was to last me four days.

I got all the equipment Hellouser suggested before hand, the first daily was a bit messy but the second four day batch was a doddle, it took less than 3 minutes to make with the KB solution. Thats less than 3 mins for a 4 day batch, there is nothing hard about it and you are ensuring maximum efficacy of the RU

This is your hair your talking about so efficacy is key.

Its so easy once you are prepared and have your mg doses right in your head before hand, applying also becomes quicker the more you do it, you can do it in less than a minute, and i have long hair, its easy once you have identificated the key application spots.

goldbondmafia
05-27-2013, 08:05 PM
I just started on RU and have made two batches, my first was a daily batch and my second was to last me four days.

I got all the equipment Hellouser suggested before hand, the first daily was a bit messy but the second four day batch was a doddle, it took less than 3 minutes to make with the KB solution. Thats less than 3 mins for a 4 day batch, there is nothing hard about it and you are ensuring maximum efficacy of the RU

This is your hair your talking about so efficacy is key.

Its so easy once you are prepared and have your mg doses right in your head before hand, applying also becomes quicker the more you do it, you can do it in less than a minute, and i have long hair, its easy once you have identificated the key application spots.

How much did all the materials for a months worth cost ya? Only asking to see if it would be cheaper than pre mixed

Hairismylife
05-29-2013, 09:07 AM
I ordered pre-mixed RU from mpbt about 6 weeks ago, but it take quite a while to arrive:mad: (I am Hong Kong-er). I don't have a dropper right now so I just use my finger to apply it temporarily. My solution is 2% for side effect testing. If ok then i'll order from Kane to make myself. Up to now, no side effects:)

yan
05-29-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey guys, I`ve got some questions regarding RU and hope you can help me.

Is it possible to buy PG and everclear alcohol in europe without prescription? If not, is there something else I could use?

The more important question for me. One year ago, I took Fin 1.0mg a day for 5 months. Quit due to sides (ED issues, zero libido, slight gyno).

Around a month ago, I started again with 0.25mg fin twice a week. No ED issues so far, only bit lower libido. But again I start to feel like a slight gyno is about to develop again... :( I dont know what to do anymore.

How likely is it, that I develop gyno from RU, if I obviously cant tolerate a low fin dose?
Are there some people who had gyno issues with fin, but no issues with RU?

Low libido is no problem for me, but gyno is. I cant tolerate having moobs.

FearTheLoss
05-31-2013, 02:34 PM
I ordered pre-mixed RU from mpbt about 6 weeks ago, but it take quite a while to arrive:mad: (I am Hong Kong-er). I don't have a dropper right now so I just use my finger to apply it temporarily. My solution is 2% for side effect testing. If ok then i'll order from Kane to make myself. Up to now, no side effects:)

definitely make yourself..MPBT has given shitty RU before

nliyan25
08-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Is CB called CB-GB-2013 on the Kane's website? I wanna make sure this is the right one.

hellouser
08-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Is CB called CB-GB-2013 on the Kane's website? I wanna make sure this is the right one.

No, its this one:

http://www.thekaneshop.com/index.php/anti-androgens/other-anti-androgens/cortexolone-17alpha-propionate-1gram-form-iii.html

goldbondmafia
08-03-2013, 10:07 PM
No, its this one:

http://www.thekaneshop.com/index.php/anti-androgens/other-anti-androgens/cortexolone-17alpha-propionate-1gram-form-iii.html

hellouser, I remember you said you were going to use CB instead of RU in another thread, how come? Did RU not give the results you were hoping for?

hellouser
08-03-2013, 10:43 PM
hellouser, I remember you said you were going to use CB instead of RU in another thread, how come? Did RU not give the results you were hoping for?

I don't want to meddle with hormones and DHT, CB doesn't have side effects. My libido did drop during RU but I also did double up on saw palmetto (could have been that). Besides, CB is supposed to be up to 4X as effective as RU.

locke999
08-03-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't want to meddle with hormones and DHT, CB doesn't have side effects. My libido did drop during RU but I also did double up on saw palmetto (could have been that). Besides, CB is supposed to be up to 4X as effective as RU.

How much faith do you have in CB. I read the CB thread and there wasn't definite indication on which vehicle to use and you don't have a iontophoresis machine.

Also, you seem to be very knowledgeable in chemistry, may I ask what your profession is or how you are so familiar with this stuff?

hellouser
08-03-2013, 10:57 PM
How much faith do you have in CB. I read the CB thread and there wasn't definite indication on which vehicle to use and you don't have a iontophoresis machine.[/qoute]

Iontophoresis wouldn't be a machine, it'd be a device, you can make your own but those typically involve pans and are made for hands. The problem is zapping your scalp with it, and I've only seen ONE device like that on eBay but I've heard it junk.

Also, you seem to be very knowledgeable in chemistry, may I ask what your profession is or how you are so familiar with this stuff?

I'm in advertising and marketing (design/web/photography). Far from a chemist. However since I noticed a while back some unflattering pictures of myself a couple of years ago, I've consumed myself HEAVILY with information on anything and everything that can stop and reverse this damn disease.

I won't be happy until I can look myself in the mirror without worry and go out into society with confidence as balding and especially bald men are treated with less worth.

nliyan25
08-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Hellouser, thanks for the response. Its great that CB happens to be somewhat cheaper than RU, as well. Do you happen to have any instructions on what to mix it with, in order to make a vehicle (i.e. PG, Everclear, etc.)?

Unsure1
08-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Your guide was invaluable hellrouser, thank you! I just made my first batch for the next three days. I'm just a tad confused however, I regards to strength of solution, your 100mg of ru per ml works out to be what percentage In strength? Say if we were to make weekly batches following your formula, we would just times everything by 7 yea? Again thanks so much I'm very hopeful!

DesperateOne
08-05-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm in advertising and marketing (design/web/photography). Far from a chemist. However since I noticed a while back some unflattering pictures of myself a couple of years ago, I've consumed myself HEAVILY with information on anything and everything that can stop and reverse this damn disease.

I won't be happy until I can look myself in the mirror without worry and go out into society with confidence as balding and especially bald men are treated with less worth.

Thank you for everything, this thread is really good. I want to ask you how much on average does it cost per month, would you say.

nliyan25
08-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Hey Hellouser,

I received my RU58841 recently and I haven't opened it yet, but just feeling it in the bags, it feels mushy, kind of like jello. Is it supposed to feel that way?

Also, do you have any instructions on how to use CB?

hellouser
08-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Hey Hellouser,

I received my RU58841 recently and I haven't opened it yet, but just feeling it in the bags, it feels mushy, kind of like jello. Is it supposed to feel that way?

Also, do you have any instructions on how to use CB?

RU should look and feel like regular flour, might feel like jello in a bag though. Just open it and see. Of course, it will not look anything like flour when mixed with alcohol, lol. It will dissolve completely and look as if it disappeared.

CB prep depends on the vehicle. Oleyl/PG should be the best vehicle for now, but 0.1ml of Oleyl and 0.9ml of PG. So, more or less the same way as RU.

Some people have had success with CB in ethanol/PG, but 50/50 concentration of each.

simba
08-08-2013, 09:49 AM
RU should look and feel like regular flour, might feel like jello in a bag though. Just open it and see. Of course, it will not look anything like flour when mixed with alcohol, lol. It will dissolve completely and look as if it disappeared.

CB prep depends on the vehicle. Oleyl/PG should be the best vehicle for now, but 0.1ml of Oleyl and 0.9ml of PG. So, more or less the same way as RU.

Some people have had success with CB in ethanol/PG, but 50/50 concentration of each.

Could you link me to the people who have had success with CB?

hellouser
08-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Could you link me to the people who have had success with CB?

I dont remember the source. Sorry.

nliyan25
08-08-2013, 01:15 PM

Would ever clear be ok instead Oleyl?

hellouser
08-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Would ever clear be ok instead Oleyl?

Not as good, but possibly good enough. If youre dermarolling penetration should be significantly better.

abrorcasanova
08-16-2013, 04:54 AM
He guys, I apologies in advance if this is a wrong or incorrect place to do so.

Due to urgent need of cash, I need sell my RU + KB solution that are 2 months old. I never opened themand kept them in a freezer) I bought them in bulk in advance, but due to financial reasons need to get rid of them. I purchased them from KANE and can show my receipt.

Again! if this A wrong place to do so, or wrong part of the forum, I would appreciate if the moderators would remove my post.

Thank you.

win200
08-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Finally made the call to get on RU. If I'm in the States, what's my best option for getting ahold of it? Kane?

Thanks!

nliyan25
08-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Can Minox and RU58841 be put on the scalp at the same time? I ask because I don't want any issues with the two mixing together.

hellouser
08-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Finally made the call to get on RU. If I'm in the States, what's my best option for getting ahold of it? Kane?

Thanks!

Kane is best, by far.

hellouser
08-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Can Minox and RU58841 be put on the scalp at the same time? I ask because I don't want any issues with the two mixing together.

Yes, both can be applied. You could potentially make a 'supermix' containing CB, Minox, ASC, AHK, PSI, etc. etc. all at the same time, there shouldnt be problems... although who knows, its probably never been done.

If youre going to apply RU and Minox separately, you should go with RU first and THEN minox. Many of the vehicles for Minoxidl use some kind of film that won't allow RU in ethanol/pg to break through as well. Although I've only read this as a suggestion elsewhere, I've always followed this rule. RU is more important than Minox anyway.

nliyan25
08-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Not as good, but possibly good enough. If youre dermarolling penetration should be significantly better.

If mixing CB with PG and Everclear, what should the ratio of both be--3 ml of PG and 7 ml of Everclear? How many mg of CB?

I'm currently mixing 100 mg of RU with 3 ml of PG and 7 ml of Everclear and dries very quickly on my scalp.

DesperateOne
08-29-2013, 10:15 AM
If mixing CB with PG and Everclear, what should the ratio of both be--3 ml of PG and 7 ml of Everclear? How many mg of CB?

I'm currently mixing 100 mg of RU with 3 ml of PG and 7 ml of Everclear and dries very quickly on my scalp.

Are you planning to quit RU for CB? I think you should keep using RU at the same time because if it doesn't work then you will lose everything you gained with RU and CB is just experimental at best.

hellouser
08-29-2013, 10:19 AM

I'm using an equal 50/50 ratio of ethanol to PG mix. However, no one really knows what the vehicle is much less the ratio of substances inside it.

clandestine
08-29-2013, 03:33 PM
hellouser; question re: Kane;

Just wondering, when sending payment to Kane via western union all it requires is his first name, last name, and country?

Seemed a bit odd to me at first that there were only three pieces of information necessary to locate his account.

clandestine
09-01-2013, 09:20 AM
hell, you're in Toronto, where did you purchase Everclear Alcohol?

hellouser
09-01-2013, 10:26 AM
hell, you're in Toronto, where did you purchase Everclear Alcohol?

Buffalo! Had to pay taxes when they asked me if im bringing any alcohol with me. My hair is worth the money though.

hellouser
09-01-2013, 10:28 AM
hellouser; question re: Kane;

Just wondering, when sending payment to Kane via western union all it requires is his first name, last name, and country?

Seemed a bit odd to me at first that there were only three pieces of information necessary to locate his account.

Yup;

First Name, Last Name, Country & City.

Then just email him the MTCN number with your info and you'll be fine.

clandestine
09-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Buffalo! Had to pay taxes when they asked me if im bringing any alcohol with me. My hair is worth the money though.

Uhg. This is the missing piece for me. There's no way you could use Rubbing Alcohol, like 95% Isopropyl right?

clandestine
09-01-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm also having a terrible time finding PG propylene glycol, if you could tell me where you purchased that.

I've gone to Shoppers and another pharmacy, and their both saying they don't carry it..

hellouser
09-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Uhg. This is the missing piece for me. There's no way you could use Rubbing Alcohol, like 95% Isopropyl right?

If youre in Toronto I might be able to spare you about 500ml. I did buy extra the last time I went there. PG is easy to get, just waltz into a Shoppers Drug Mart and ask one of the pharmacists for about 200ml of it. Should only cost $5 or less.

clandestine
09-02-2013, 06:36 AM
If youre in Toronto I might be able to spare you about 500ml. I did buy extra the last time I went there. PG is easy to get, just waltz into a Shoppers Drug Mart and ask one of the pharmacists for about 200ml of it. Should only cost $5 or less.

I appreciate it, hell. I'll have to pass for now, though. I caved and purchased the eth(70)/pg(30) vehicle from mpbt, as ridiculously overpriced as it is. I just don't have the time.

Honestly, I tried 3 different Shoppers, the Loblaws Pharmacy and the Walmart Pharmacy. None could help me with the PG. I guess it's different in your area for some reason, or the Shoppers you went to.

win200
09-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Yup;

First Name, Last Name, Country & City.

Then just email him the MTCN number with your info and you'll be fine.

I can second this. I was skeptical as well, but my order was just shipped. I emailed with the MTCN number (which a kiosk or the Western Union agent will print for you) and my order number. No problems whatsoever.

DesperateOne
09-03-2013, 01:51 PM
I just got my RU today, it was kinda cold, very well packaged. I will put it in the freezer and wait for about 4 more months until I am done with the derma rolling trial. You guys said it will last about 1 year in the freezer right?

burtandernie
09-03-2013, 08:09 PM
How do you guys know RU doesnt go systemic or that it penetrates well enough and stays in the right spot to be effective?

DesperateOne
09-03-2013, 11:45 PM
How do you guys know RU doesnt go systemic or that it penetrates well enough and stays in the right spot to be effective?

They just know

Jazz1
09-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Ru does go systematic I had sides over night 5% took about half hour restart my **** it wouldn't go up! Some people who are sensitive might get sides but they will go away quicker when stopped compared to propecia. I suggest start low dosage until your body adjusts.

clandestine
09-04-2013, 04:41 AM
Ru does go systematic I had sides over night 5% took about half hour restart my **** it wouldn't go up! Some people who are sensitive might get sides but they will go away quicker when stopped compared to propecia. I suggest start low dosage until your body adjusts.

You must've been terribly sensitive, to have had erectile problems at 50mg.

Have you tried fin? Are you sensitive to other aa's?

UK_
09-04-2013, 05:07 AM
When will Iron Dragon be ready to ship CB? He's taking forever, I'm not placing an order until it's ready to ship.

clandestine
09-04-2013, 05:20 AM
When will Iron Dragon be ready to ship CB? He's taking forever, I'm not placing an order until it's ready to ship.

I wouldn't wait on it. Just order from Kane and use an eth/PG vehicle.

Seems easier..

Cob984
09-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Hey clandestine, did mpb ship your ethanol yet? iv got no shipment confirmation

clandestine
09-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Hey clandestine, did mpb ship your ethanol yet? iv got no shipment confirmation

Just checked; I have not. This is disconcerting.

Are they entirely out of business? I understood they were out of RU, but are they slipping on everything?

Well, I think we have 30 days to file a PayPal dispute. Keep me posted, Cob. I'll do the same.

clandestine
09-04-2013, 06:54 AM
Subject: No order confirmation? Tracking number?

Hello,

I've just ordered the Ethanol /PG vehicle in a 3 pack a couple days ago.

I've yet to receive a shipping number, or even an order confirmation to my email address.

Any clarification or insights you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

//

Just sent this. I recommend you send something similar, but not the same.

DesperateOne
09-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Subject: No order confirmation? Tracking number?

Hello,

I've just ordered the Ethanol /PG vehicle in a 3 pack a couple days ago.

I've yet to receive a shipping number, or even an order confirmation to my email address.

Any clarification or insights you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

//

Just sent this. I recommend you send something similar, but not the same.

Jus the Ethanol / PG vehicle? Or mixed with RU. I thought RU was suppose to spoil in like 2 months if premixed, that's why I bought the powder instead and it's in my freezer now.

Cob984
09-04-2013, 11:02 AM
read somewhere another guy did the same and they did not respond,
he filed a claim too

inspite of that i ordered this cause im so fkin desperate
good hairloss is making me a retard as well, excellent,

clandestine
09-04-2013, 11:09 AM
read somewhere another guy did the same and they did not respond,
he filed a claim too

inspite of that i ordered this cause im so fkin desperate
good hairloss is making me a retard as well, excellent,

**** that sucks. Alright well I'll give it a little bit to see if they respond.

nliyan25
09-08-2013, 07:26 PM

Hellouser, if we want to pre-make a weeks' worth of RU(meaning RU powder+everclear+PG), and keep it in a small bottle, would we have to keep that small bottle in the freezer or fridge and kept away from light? Or does that only really apply to the powder itself?

hellouser
09-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Hellouser, if we want to pre-make a weeks' worth of RU(meaning RU powder+everclear+PG), and keep it in a small bottle, would we have to keep that small bottle in the freezer or fridge and kept away from light? Or does that only really apply to the powder itself?

I kept mine in my drawer next to my computer desk at home, away from light. RU is supposed to be stable for at least a few weeks, I think up to 6 weeks. I usually made 5 day batches at once so it made things significantly easier on maintenance.

The powder definitely needs to be stored in the freezer, air tight and away from light.

DesperateOne
09-09-2013, 03:51 PM
I kept mine in my drawer next to my computer desk at home, away from light. RU is supposed to be stable for at least a few weeks, I think up to 6 weeks. I usually made 5 day batches at once so it made things significantly easier on maintenance.

The powder definitely needs to be stored in the freezer, air tight and away from light.

But the powder form stays good for about a year right? I still have mine unopened in the freezer, it's been around 1 week since it arrived.

hellouser
09-09-2013, 05:15 PM
But the powder form stays good for about a year right? I still have mine unopened in the freezer, it's been around 1 week since it arrived.

As long as its in the freezer, it should last about a year

dan1938
10-13-2013, 09:19 PM

I live in Toronto, north york region and went to Shoppers in Yorkdale mall to find some of the supplies..the only thing i found was the dropper:confused:.could you tell me where I can find the rest?

hellouser
10-13-2013, 11:11 PM
I live in Toronto, north york region and went to Shoppers in Yorkdale mall to find some of the supplies..the only thing i found was the dropper:confused:.could you tell me where I can find the rest?

Everclear you'll need to buy in Buffalo. 1L sells for about $20. When crossing the border, *if* one of the guards asks if you have alcohol, you'll end up paying about another $20 in taxes. Canadian regulation states you cannot bring back alcohol from USA without paying taxes if you've been in USA less than 48 hours. So, you'll either have to lie that you dont have alcohol and hope they don't check your car for inspections nshit, or lie and tell them you've been away for a few days.

No heres the more important question:

You've already resorted to signing up on this forum and your first question is in regards to acquiring stuff for RU applications which means you value your hair enough to go the extra step. With that said, is your hair important enough to you to go to Buffalo and spend roughly $40 for Everclear?

This is the place where I got mine:

http://www.whatsyouroutlet.com/

dan1938
10-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Everclear you'll need to buy in Buffalo. 1L sells for about $20. When crossing the border, *if* one of the guards asks if you have alcohol, you'll end up paying about another $20 in taxes. Canadian regulation states you cannot bring back alcohol from USA without paying taxes if you've been in USA less than 48 hours. So, you'll either have to lie that you dont have alcohol and hope they don't check your car for inspections nshit, or lie and tell them you've been away for a few days.

No heres the more important question:

You've already resorted to signing up on this forum and your first question is in regards to acquiring stuff for RU applications which means you value your hair enough to go the extra step. With that said, is your hair important enough to you to go to Buffalo and spend roughly $40 for Everclear?

This is the place where I got mine:

http://www.whatsyouroutlet.com/

my hair is important enough, but not enough to get me in to a car, i have driving anxiety:eek: is the only alternative to using everclear, KB? and which shoppers can i find PG in?
a little background on me; I have been using Fin for two years with good results but I can't deal with the sides anymore. I have been tapering off for 3 months now, however as of a week ago I started experiencing the notorious itch and crawly feeling ,so I am back on it every 3 days until I go on RU. I am intensely researching topical absorption and pharmacology, have been reading a few books. I believe any tangible solution for hair loss will come from one of these forums not from big pharma, at least not in the near future. So, I want to contribute what can here!

Travbedaman
10-21-2013, 07:57 AM
I've live in Florida where they don't sell anything above 151 proof. Is it legal if I order everclear 190 proof online and have it shipped to me?

Maybe once customs releases my RU and I get my everclear we can get this party started, lol.

hellouser
10-21-2013, 08:19 AM
I've live in Florida where they don't sell anything above 151 proof. Is it legal if I order everclear 190 proof online and have it shipped to me?

Maybe once customs releases my RU and I get my everclear we can get this party started, lol.

Here's a place you can buy some, but only a little bit:

http://anageninc.com/home-page-products/pharma-grade-98-ethanol-100ml.html

dan1938
10-22-2013, 01:54 PM
I just started using RU a couple of days ago. I am using isopropanol instead of the absolute alcohol, I don't it makes much difference as there are some guys reporting success with it!

kmit028
10-22-2013, 04:22 PM
This is probably a stupid question but can someone clarify for me the concentration calculation:

is 10% = 100mg/1ml
or 10% = 10mg/1ml

I want to find out how much RU you get in the pre mixed solution from Anagen...

thanks guys :)

Dan26
10-22-2013, 04:31 PM
This is probably a stupid question but can someone clarify for me the concentration calculation:

is 10% = 100mg/1ml
or 10% = 10mg/1ml

I want to find out how much RU you get in the pre mixed solution from Anagen...

thanks guys :)

10% = 100mg/1ml broski

I believe anagen is offering 3%, 5% and 8% (30mg/1ml, 50mg/1ml, 80mg/1ml)

5% will cost you close to 100bucks after shipping...50ml of that solution would equal 50mgX50ml = 2.5grams of RU powder. Much cheaper to order powder and liquid separately, but if your trying for the first time and want to just see if it works for you, go for the premade (or if $$$ is not an isssue)

kmit028
10-22-2013, 04:51 PM
10% = 100mg/1ml broski

I believe anagen is offering 3%, 5% and 8% (30mg/1ml, 50mg/1ml, 80mg/1ml)

5% will cost you close to 100bucks after shipping...50ml of that solution would equal 50mgX50ml = 2.5grams of RU powder. Much cheaper to order powder and liquid separately, but if your trying for the first time and want to just see if it works for you, go for the premade (or if $$$ is not an isssue)

well I just did a calculation and the cost of 5% shipped is $67 + $35 = $102 (this is for 50mg x 50ml = 2.5gram total) therefore cost per gram is $102/2.5 = $40

and the cost of raw RU 5gram is $180 + $35 = $215, cost per gram is $215/5 = $43 (plus you would need to pay for the vehicle on top)

so it looks like the pre-mixed solution is cheaper! (or maybe I made a mistake lol) :confused:

Pocco
10-29-2013, 05:28 PM

hey Dan,
I also live in Canada, in Alberta. I am also using RU, and i purchased Propylene glycol from shoppers drugmart. You will have to order it at the pharmacy counter, but it takes 2 days at the most to arrive. It's only $15 for a liter. I used everclear also, but am now using 95% Ethanol, which i also bought at shoppers drug mart, ordered in once again.
If you are worried Ethanol won't work (which is pretty much what everclear is) then I found everclear at sobeys liquor. But it was $40, and ethanol was $5 per liter

hope this helps

Dan26
10-29-2013, 05:35 PM
5gram 180??? on kaneshop 10g is 225

lilpauly
10-29-2013, 11:20 PM
5gram 180??? on kaneshop 10g is 225

Or 190 for customers who vp( repeated customers)

dan1938
10-30-2013, 09:56 AM
hey Dan,
I also live in Canada, in Alberta. I am also using RU, and i purchased Propylene glycol from shoppers drugmart. You will have to order it at the pharmacy counter, but it takes 2 days at the most to arrive. It's only $15 for a liter. I used everclear also, but am now using 95% Ethanol, which i also bought at shoppers drug mart, ordered in once again.
If you are worried Ethanol won't work (which is pretty much what everclear is) then I found everclear at sobeys liquor. But it was $40, and ethanol was $5 per liter

hope this helps
thanks for the info man, i will call a few shoppers and see if they can order the alcohol. I have already found the PG and using isopropanol right now. By the way everclear is sold only in Alberta. Ontario has the LCBO, who are a bunch of morons lol. True story they banned crystal head Vodka as they felt the skull is too graphic. By the way how much RU are u using?

win200
12-27-2013, 12:35 AM
I use both RU and minoxidil foam at night (hate using either in the morning, as it keeps my hair greasy/damp). Is it OK to layer them?

Also, just switched from CB to RU. The RU is noticeably clumpier--is that normal?

robodoc
01-10-2014, 11:41 PM
you have to be really careful and take pictures if you can - I thought it wasn't working for me so well and stopped it becasue of mild side effects - but I then realized it had stopped my hair loss and actually strenghtened my hair, and noticed a huge shed in the 3 months after I quit.

So don't just quit unless you are really sure of quitting, because I would pay 2 grant to have the hair I had a year ago and to be able to take fin consistently.

HAVE YOU checked your blood work? If you see low normal WBCs and low normal hgb, hematocrit you may have Fin induced adverse affects. Decide if your overall health is more important. Remember if your blood work is abnormal ie, minor anemia could cause hair loss.

No matter consider Ferrous Sulfate 325mg, Vit b12 and good B vitamin part of daily routine if on Fin.

hellouser
01-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Some cool droppers some of you may want to consider buying:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180834345089?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n092li.jpg

If the listing is over, search for "Bach Flower Remedy Dropper Mixing Bottle, 30ml Glass Dosage Pippette + Label NEW"

robodoc
01-12-2014, 02:43 PM
I use both RU and minoxidil foam at night (hate using either in the morning, as it keeps my hair greasy/damp). Is it OK to layer them?

Also, just switched from CB to RU. The RU is noticeably clumpier--is that normal?

Helouser had very amazing and impressive results with his regimen. How about you?
Thanks.

win200
01-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Helouser had very amazing and impressive results with his regimen. How about you?
Thanks.

I just switched to RU after using 1g of CB. Didn't notice any difference on the CB, and too early for RU, though loss seems to be down a little bit (but I also started on dutasteride at the same time, so who knows). It's also difficult for me to tell if the regimen is reducing miniaturization, because I have a transplanted hairline that covers my natural one. My hair behind the hairline is extremely thick, so any regrowth would be at the hairline. I'll keep going, though.

HairBane
01-15-2014, 11:37 AM
I just switched to RU after using 1g of CB. Didn't notice any difference on the CB, and too early for RU, though loss seems to be down a little bit (but I also started on dutasteride at the same time, so who knows). It's also difficult for me to tell if the regimen is reducing miniaturization, because I have a transplanted hairline that covers my natural one. My hair behind the hairline is extremely thick, so any regrowth would be at the hairline. I'll keep going, though.

Do you think CB worked for maintenance? Get any sides?

win200
01-15-2014, 11:42 AM
Do you think CB worked for maintenance? Get any sides?

No sides. Didn't notice much difference from CB, so doubt it was doing anything. I don't shed much regardless, and didn't notice any difference when I stopped to move onto RU. The vehicle is the problem; like others have noted, CB doesn't dissolve in ethanol--you can see tiny crystals.

lilpauly
01-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Cosmo presentation this month

BDDFreak
01-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Cosmo presentation this month

Source? And what they might be talking about?

lilpauly
01-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Source? And what they might be talking about?

Cosmo gives updates regarding products. Last presentation they didn't give much info.

dan1938
01-15-2014, 07:43 PM
anyone have access to the psk3841 studies? I have been scouring the web to come up with the human trials and couldn't come up with anything. I am particularly worried about the fact they discontinued it without disclosing any reason.Were there any side effects?

hellouser
01-15-2014, 08:51 PM
anyone have access to the psk3841 studies? I have been scouring the web to come up with the human trials and couldn't come up with anything. I am particularly worried about the fact they discontinued it without disclosing any reason.Were there any side effects?

Reason was, AFAIK, it was too costly to go through further trials and dropped.

dan1938
01-17-2014, 10:19 AM
Reason was, AFAIK, it was too costly to go through further trials and dropped.

ok, but that doesn't answer why they haven't made the results available to the public. I have even tried emailing them and they never replied.

Amercancer
01-18-2014, 05:25 AM
Does anybody recommend using RU with rogaine liquid cause that's what just started after just minox. Also when I first started doing this the first night after applying I woke up with a massive headache like never b4. It was so bad I couldn't touch my temple right side. Anybody experience this. Could this b from mixing it with minox. I don't really feel like applying twice on my head at the same time when I can just use it with my rogaine mixed. Should I stick with it?

dan1938
01-19-2014, 08:43 AM
Does anybody recommend using RU with rogaine liquid cause that's what just started after just minox. Also when I first started doing this the first night after applying I woke up with a massive headache like never b4. It was so bad I couldn't touch my temple right side. Anybody experience this. Could this b from mixing it with minox. I don't really feel like applying twice on my head at the same time when I can just use it with my rogaine mixed. Should I stick with it?

I don't think anybody will be able to give you the answer to that. We are all trying an experimental drug and If you experience any issues, you should definitely play it safe and apply them at different times. Your hair is not worth more than your health.

dan1938
01-30-2014, 01:10 PM
Ru is working for me but systemic absorption is kicking my ass. I have even tried reducing the dose as well as using KB solution to no avail. are there any other vehicles currently being tried that could reduce systemic absorption?

robodoc
02-01-2014, 12:28 AM
Ru is working for me but systemic absorption is kicking my ass. I have even tried reducing the dose as well as using KB solution to no avail. are there any other vehicles currently being tried that could reduce systemic absorption?

I could not find much on solubility and absorption of RU but maybe Hellouser's combo of Everclear and PEG is worth trying. I have been dissolving the RU in IsoAlcohol 70% and the adding Minox 5% when the RU is in solution. After one week no benficial effect or sides whatsoever so hoping for something!

For the morning, I apply Minox for about 30-45 min while I get ready and then shower off. Hydro/alcoholic solutions are generally quickly and well absorbed so perhaps a way to get the Minox twice a day. It may reduce systemic absorption and sides but that is blowing in the wind.

dan1938
02-01-2014, 03:42 PM
I could not find much on solubility and absorption of RU but maybe Hellouser's combo of Everclear and PEG is worth trying. I have been dissolving the RU in IsoAlcohol 70% and the adding Minox 5% when the RU is in solution. After one week no benficial effect or sides whatsoever so hoping for something!

For the morning, I apply Minox for about 30-45 min while I get ready and then shower off. Hydro/alcoholic solutions are generally quickly and well absorbed so perhaps a way to get the Minox twice a day. It may reduce systemic absorption and sides but that is blowing in the wind.

thanks for the feedback man, it seems like nobody reads these forums nowadays. I have tried isopropanol/PG vehicle as well and it was the same. My skin is weird, it absorbs anything like sponge. I have been thinking about incorporating a vasoconstrictor before application or together with vehicle. They have been shown to prolong local effect and reduce systemic absorption in clinical studies. Liposomes are also good vehicles. I thought KB solution has a liposome and that's why I tried it. From what I have gathered it has 4 ingredients, but I haven't been able to find out what they are. do you have any info on that?

robodoc
02-02-2014, 12:17 AM
thanks for the feedback man, it seems like nobody reads these forums nowadays. I have tried isopropanol/PG vehicle as well and it was the same. My skin is weird, it absorbs anything like sponge. I have been thinking about incorporating a vasoconstrictor before application or together with vehicle. They have been shown to prolong local effect and reduce systemic absorption in clinical studies. Liposomes are also good vehicles. I thought KB solution has a liposome and that's why I tried it. From what I have gathered it has 4 ingredients, but I haven't been able to find out what they are. do you have any info on that?

Liposomal? You are getting high tech and that may improve absorption which is not what you need. To limit absorption look at this way, reduce amount of time on the skin or duration if you say you absorb well. Maybe 3 days a week of RU may work, maybe 5 days, etc. I would approach it that way. It is an experiment for you to find out. . I would not mess with a vasoconstrictor..

doke
02-03-2014, 03:29 AM

wrong if mixed in kb solution premixed can last up to six months and by the way new mpb solutions will have a 10% premix soon but i suppose it will be pricey although they have a new vip scheme i like there new site its more profesional then the old site.
I see anagen ru is cheaper.

cookies
02-03-2014, 06:24 AM
Doke, could you try to use punctuation? It would make your posts readable.

doke
02-03-2014, 07:27 AM
[QUOTE=cookies;164652]Doke, could you try to use punctuation? It would make your posts readable.[/QUO

please can you not use punctuation?

dan1938
02-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Liposomal? You are getting high tech and that may improve absorption which is not what you need. To limit absorption look at this way, reduce amount of time on the skin or duration if you say you absorb well. Maybe 3 days a week of RU may work, maybe 5 days, etc. I would approach it that way. It is an experiment for you to find out. . I would not mess with a vasoconstrictor..

What is your take on copper peptides and fluridil? Since my skin absorption capability is great, I thought these might work for me without the systemic sides.

doke
02-07-2014, 04:22 AM
mpb treatments new 10% ru normal or plus version $115 would you just use 1ml a day? also its a bit costly at 100mgs a day would kane you still need kb solution and or your own mix or get anagen ru instead which is cheaper?

doke
02-08-2014, 04:08 AM
I have already posted this news on another thread but kane has told me that he has a company in europe with ru ready mixed at 5% and 8% also the powder is on sale with kb solution so good news for us in europe.

crochetg
02-08-2014, 09:39 AM
However there is more affordable shipping of just 23.50 at RU-solutions. When you take this into account most all products come out to be nearly IDENTICAL pricing. Also considering how questionable kane's "KB" really is... ONe time he told a fellow PG was an ingredient and was in his solution. PG most definitely is NOT part of the KB formula! lol So equivalent price for a really well made US product or a sketch unmarked blue bottle that for some reason is 50mls not even 60ml like any normal treatment would be (minoxidil for example):eek:

Look at the total price, divide it our by how much RU is actually in each bottle AND consider the fact that you are missing a full 10ml with Kane. Then work out the price/value of the two options.

SO lets see. For a UK customer for example lets compare value

KANE: 8% KBformula 104.89 + $35 Shipping = $139.69 (50ml*0.08 = 4grams RU) 139.69/4g = $34.92/gram
RU-SOLUTIONS:10% KBformula 115 + 23.50 Shipping = $138.5 (60ml *0.1 = 6 grams RU) 138.5/6g = $23.08/gram

And you build loyalty discount points at RU-Solutions ... So... Hmm...

dan1938
02-08-2014, 09:56 AM
However there is more affordable shipping of just 23.50 at RU-solutions. When you take this into account most all products come out to be nearly IDENTICAL pricing. Also considering how questionable kane's "KB" really is... ONe time he told a fellow PG was an ingredient and was in his solution. PG most definitely is NOT part of the KB formula! lol So equivalent price for a really well made US product or a sketch unmarked blue bottle that for some reason is 50mls not even 60ml like any normal treatment would be (minoxidil for example):eek:

Look at the total price, divide it our by how much RU is actually in each bottle AND consider the fact that you are missing a full 10ml with Kane. Then work out the price/value of the two options.

KANE: 8% KBformula 104.89 + $35 Shipping = $139.69 (50ml*0.08 = 4grams RU) 139.69/4g = $34.92/gram
RU-SOLUTIONS:10% KBformula 115 + 23.50 Shipping = $138.5 (60ml *0.1 = 6 grams RU) 138.5/6g = $23.08/gram

I don't know if it has to do with Kane's way of making KB, but I feel like the KB I got from him has actually worsened the systemic absorption of RU. I also believe it has a vasodilator as I am particularly sensitive to them.

crochetg
02-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Oh wait get this. I found the message now. Back when Kane first sent people his KB he sent the ingredients to my friend and sent him polysorbate 80 instead of the luviquat FC 550. lol the guy will throw together whatever sketchy stuff he can to sell to his followers begging him to produce X,Y, or Z. He cares nothing about actually getting it right. This is likely why you experienced wired results with him as who the hell knows what your vehicle really was. Could have had DMSO in it for all we know.

lilpauly
02-08-2014, 10:23 AM

Lets not start another fear campaign Kane's kb solution is legit and so is his ru it's been third party tested by hairykirisna . Fear campaign , shame on h Gerald I though u were not going to do this

lilpauly
02-08-2014, 10:25 AM
U will selling ru for 400 dollars for 10 grams and your solution was 79 makes no sense it was probably fake ru, finally the 17ap (cb cream)u are selling us 100% wrong. That's for form 4 , it's also for acne not hair. You already know the results with 17ap (cb cream)were very poor because people bought 70 grams of it your cb with the acne cream and u still continue to sell it. Finally gk the only person who had results with your cb-03-01 said it was cut with something he also says the cream is 100% wrong , Gerald u like campaigns of fear?

lilpauly
02-08-2014, 10:43 AM
U also a group buy for rum , people purchased 2 kilos in the group buy. No had results , then go on and sell it for another 2 years and of course no else has results

crochetg
02-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Lets not start another fear campaign Kane's kb solution is legit and so is his ru it's been third party tested by hairykirisna . Fear campaign , shame on h Gerald I though u were not going to do this

His RU is legit. I just recalled today an email from systemsbiology talking about what he actually received as KB. It sparked my memory

crochetg
02-08-2014, 10:46 AM
U will selling ru for 400 dollars for 10 grams and your solution was 79 makes no sense it was probably fake ru, finally the 17ap (cb cream)u are selling us 100% wrong. That's for form 4 , it's also for acne not hair. You already know the results with 17ap (cb cream)were very poor because people bought 70 grams of it your cb with the acne cream and u still continue to sell it. Finally gk the only person who had results with your cb-03-01 said it was cut with something he also says the cream is 100% wrong , Gerald u like campaigns of fear?

Who sells CB? Im confused now.

lilpauly
02-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Who sells CB? Im confused now.

U had 2 group buys for cb on stopmpb a few years ago , u did sell cb and u continue to sell the cream

lilpauly
02-08-2014, 10:50 AM
His RU is legit. I just recalled today an email from systemsbiology talking about what he actually received as KB. It sparked my memory

Go sell more ru from your garage , u seem to forget done dude had heart failure on your ru. I see your shipping ru to USA customers , ha!

crochetg
02-08-2014, 11:04 AM
repost

cichlidfort
02-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Besides the sides, what's more effective 1 vs 1. RU or Dut?

simba
02-09-2014, 06:45 AM

No one knows

lilpauly
02-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Dut is the most powerful item for hairloss

robodoc
02-09-2014, 05:41 PM
thanks for the info man, i will call a few shoppers and see if they can order the alcohol. I have already found the PG and using isopropanol right now. By the way everclear is sold only in Alberta. Ontario has the LCBO, who are a bunch of morons lol. True story they banned crystal head Vodka as they felt the skull is too graphic. By the way how much RU are u using?

I use 70% Isopropyl alcohol, about 5ml per gram of RU. It does not take long to go into solution, 3-4 minutes I am guessing. Many substances to not go into solution readily so let it sit, agitate if you want it dissolves. I don't know why Hellouser uses the Everclear. Of course, he has had great results so who's to argue his system.

As far as I know RU is soluble in most any percentage alcohol. I would use the 90% from a pharmacy if convenient just for peace of mind.

robodoc
02-09-2014, 05:55 PM
What is your take on copper peptides and fluridil? Since my skin absorption capability is great, I thought these might work for me without the systemic sides.

My take on copper peptides is they may help open wound healing but do nothing for baldness. Fluridil, I don't know if it helps but should. I Stick with the so called tried and tested on the forum here. We have enough input here to get good results.

(Minox 5% twice daily, RU 50-100mg nightly, Nizoral Shampoo at least twice a week on scalp for 5 min, and maybe Fin 1.25mg daily too). I believe the first 3 treatments the most important. As far as I am concerned, everything else is a big Maybe, experimental stuff, supplements. Good diet always important.

These are my regimens and cannot recommend them for anyone else nor do I have any idea what side effects may occur. Use at your own discretion.

UK_
02-09-2014, 06:47 PM

Dut obviously.

dan1938
02-10-2014, 02:12 PM
I want to clarify what I said in a previous post.

I have no idea whether Kane's KB is real or not, I don't even know what is in it. All I can tell is that it doesn't help with systemic absorption, it actually made my situation worse. So, if you are thinking of buying Kane's KB to reduce systemic absorption, don't. However, for those of you who are not getting enough absorption, then it could work out great for you. can someone PM me or post what is suppose to be in Kane's KB...I want to know why it is not working for my purposes. thanks

lilpauly
02-10-2014, 02:29 PM
I want to clarify what I said in a previous post.

I have no idea whether Kane's KB is real or not, I don't even know what is in it. All I can tell is that it doesn't help with systemic absorption, it actually made my situation worse. So, if you are thinking of buying Kane's KB to reduce systemic absorption, don't. However, for those of you who are not getting enough absorption, then it could work out great for you. can someone PM me or post what is suppose to be in Kane's KB...I want to know why it is not working for my purposes. thanks

Bro kb solution is 4 basic ingredients . People get sides with kb solution ! It's that simple ,

lilpauly
02-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Every uses different vehicles for ru , some like Minox (buy regular brand, others kb and finally the most popular 98% ethanol and pg .

lilpauly
02-10-2014, 02:49 PM
For me I'm going to have to drop ru movi g forward because I'm allergic to erhanol and pg is very bad for , might experiment with other non harsh vehicles

Amercancer
02-11-2014, 04:42 AM
What do u think about RU mixed with rogaine. Anybody have good experience far as no shedding. If not what should I mix it with.

doke
02-12-2014, 04:12 AM
has anyone thought that hellhouser is unsociable as he picks who he talks to and although its up to him what he does its not in the vain of hairloss forums? and i notice im not the onlyone he has a problem with?

MightyMarc
02-17-2014, 08:43 AM
Guys,

Im just starting to use RU and wandering how I should seal it. My idea is to like this:

- Open RU package en mix first portion
- Squeeze out all the air in the RU package, tape it so air cant come in and put it in the freeze

Or should I use a better way to make sure it stays stable?

hellouser
02-17-2014, 01:55 PM
Guys,

Im just starting to use RU and wandering how I should seal it. My idea is to like this:

- Open RU package en mix first portion
- Squeeze out all the air in the RU package, tape it so air cant come in and put it in the freeze

Or should I use a better way to make sure it stays stable?

I have mine in a small white plastic bottle that's somewhat air-tight. I then keep in a zip-lock bag as well and put it in the freezer.

hellouser
02-17-2014, 01:56 PM
has anyone thought that hellhouser is unsociable as he picks who he talks to and although its up to him what he does its not in the vain of hairloss forums? and i notice im not the onlyone he has a problem with?

I have a life outside the forum, I can't be on this 100% of the time even though it pretty much already seems like I am.

MightyMarc
02-17-2014, 01:58 PM
So your put RU package in a bottle?(and then in zip back) End then just open it to get some powder out once in a while?

doke
02-19-2014, 05:25 AM
I have a life outside the forum, I can't be on this 100% of the time even though it pretty much already seems like I am.

ok hell i withdraw what i said we can get the wrong end of the stick sometimes i just wish i could find something that could regrow bald areas.
Will ru which i have only been using a week regrow bald spots?

MrBlonde
02-19-2014, 05:30 AM
ok hell i withdraw what i said we can get the wrong end of the stick sometimes i just wish i could find something that could regrow bald areas.

No, it will slow your regression. I have been using it for months and have lost hair, it has slowed down the process but personally i got zero regrowth from it.

Hellouser also used Minox and CB so you might want to add to your program if you wnt some regrowth.

DifferentLine
02-19-2014, 05:45 AM
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but can you put RU powder straight into minox liquid?

hellouser
02-19-2014, 08:53 AM
So your put RU package in a bottle?(and then in zip back) End then just open it to get some powder out once in a while?

Yes, I make 6-7 day batches of RU at a time. My bottles hold about 7ml so I just make extra for the week. Saves a lot of time.

hellouser
02-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but can you put RU powder straight into minox liquid?

You can but AFAIK minox liquid contains water, which is very bad for RU.

hellouser
02-19-2014, 08:54 AM

Ive never seen it happen. I think it works best for diffuse thinners like IrishPride86, but it should significantly slow down your hair loss.

doke
02-19-2014, 11:57 AM
many thanks hell whats your view on iron dragons cb do you think its worth using with ru.

hellouser
02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
many thanks hell whats your view on iron dragons cb do you think its worth using with ru.

I wouldn't use it, only because they don't release purity results.

doke
02-20-2014, 03:33 AM
many thanks hell what are your thoughts on scalpmed as the many videos at youtube of users report better regrowth than on just minoxidil and even bald areas regrown.

hellouser
02-20-2014, 08:54 AM
many thanks hell what are your thoughts on scalpmed as the many videos at youtube of users report better regrowth than on just minoxidil and even bald areas regrown.

Never heard of it.

doke
02-20-2014, 09:52 AM
scalpmed check out you tube videos of regrowth its minoxidil based but you first spray there nutrisol rm on before applying there vitadil agent on scalp.

HairBane
02-20-2014, 10:21 AM
scalpmed check out you tube videos of regrowth its minoxidil based but you first spray there nutrisol rm on before applying there vitadil agent on scalp.

moar liek scammed am i rite

doke
02-20-2014, 10:44 AM
speak english please?

goldnt
02-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Been using for ru for 2 weeks from kane. 150mg/3ml and the first 2 days ethanol irritated my scalp, third day had a more than usual shed and then boom i shed a fraction of what i did without it. I literately lose as much hair as a person without mpb. Thanks for your guide hell. :) Waiting for my thin hairs to get thicker and may combine it with minox later on.

nliyan25
03-09-2014, 10:00 PM
I've been using RU since September and I still lose about 30-40 hairs when I apply RU to my scalp. Is this normal? I don't know if I've seen an increase in hair density or not.

MightyMarc
03-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Guys,

Im using RU now for two weeks but I've some issues with the dissolving of my powder. Everything I mix my RU with minox some little floaks of RU keep floating around in my bottle. And I can seem to get them dissolved.

Also after I do some RU "sinks" to the bottom. Is this a problem seen more often? And if yes, you guys have a solution for it?

Dear regards,

Marc

lilpauly
03-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Guys,

Im using RU now for two weeks but I've some issues with the dissolving of my powder. Everything I mix my RU with minox some little floaks of RU keep floating around in my bottle. And I can seem to get them dissolved.

Also after I do some RU "sinks" to the bottom. Is this a problem seen more often? And if yes, you guys have a solution for it?

Dear regards,

Marc

Hi man some Minox brands are not the best vehicle , it contains to much water . Kirkland is one of them u need to add a little ethanol 98%l

ChemicalBrother
03-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Hellouser (or anyone else that wants to chime in)

I've been using premixed RU from anagen in PG vehicle but it seems my scalp is flaking like a 3D christmas card ...

Would it be ok for next time to get raw RU powder (as stated in your OP) ad-nd mix with butylene glycol and ethanol instead of propylene glycol to reduce the scalp flaking ?

thanks for a brilliant post.

robodoc
03-14-2014, 08:28 PM

You don't need Everclear. 91% isopropyl and 70% works. I use the 91%, wait about 5-7 minutes for it to go into solution and add Minox 5% to
make the concentration desired 50-100MG/ml.....results: no hair loss.
1 gram of RU dissolved in 10ml of Isopropyl Alcohol 91% and Minox 5% = 50mg/ml. I use 2ml daily. :rolleyes:Store in dark container in refrigerator.

I also use Nizoral shampoo once a week, Minoxidil 5%, 0.25mg Finasteride daily. I only wish I had started earlier. It is a hassle but the results have amazed me. For me this is the real deal and all those "experimental" products are useless and make some questionable posters some cash.:rolleyes:

lilpauly
03-15-2014, 09:34 AM
You don't need Everclear. 91% isopropyl and 70% works. I use the 91%, wait about 5-7 minutes for it to go into solution and add Minox 5% to
make the concentration desired 50-100MG/ml.....results: no hair loss.
1 gram of RU dissolved in 10ml of Isopropyl Alcohol 91% and Minox 5% = 50mg/ml. I use 2ml daily. :rolleyes:Store in dark container in refrigerator.

I also use Nizoral shampoo once a week, Minoxidil 5%, 0.25mg Finasteride daily. I only wish I had started earlier. It is a hassle but the results have amazed me. For me this is the real deal and all those "experimental" products are useless and make some questionable posters some cash.:rolleyes:

It will take ru longer to dissolve !!!!!

Dan26
03-15-2014, 03:02 PM
isopropyl is very harsh on the scalp!

i would go everclear pg 70/30 (please note everclear has 5% water)...you could also add more water...or do it with kirkland minox but add more ethanol if it wont dissolve

efedrez
03-20-2014, 01:12 PM
I just got my RU from Kane and all the components suggested by Hellouser, can't wait to see some good results in a few months.

I red that some members are struggling getting Everclear in some states in the US, since its not available for sale everywhere

I'm in Florida and the only way I was able to buy it was from www.winechateau.com, I spent 15USD for a bottle plus 15 for shipment and got it in less than a week

Also found a tutorial in youtube that looks like is using exacting the same vehicle that might be helpful for those doing a batch for the first time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_XISpHYfc

Hope this helps

robodoc
03-23-2014, 05:39 PM

I "think" I know what the ingredients in Scalpmed are. I do not believe the product does anything for virtually anyone.

I will preach the products on the website---primarily RU, minoxidil, finasteride and Nizoral are the front line products to anyone's hair loss. Other products, copper peptides, Derm Rollers, and oral supplements may help but I believe Scalp Med is sold strictly as testamonial and experimental products such as IRON DRAGON sells are money down the drain, IMHO.

Focus on the products that are becoming the tried and true if that is not exaggerating. Save your money and don't waste on the bs products. The scalpers prey on newbies wanting to try their hair loss products and could give a rat's heineken about your ass.

StayThick
03-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Guys, I received Kane's "premixed" RU and fortunately for me, the pre-mixed version has not caused eye irritation or tingly nipples after instant application like Kane's powdered version mixed in KB Solution. I'm starting to think the KB Solution was the issue with my sides, while the batch I have now is premixed in the PG and Ethanol.

My question is, how often is everyone applying and how much? Should I apply 1.5ml (enough to cover my balding areas) EOD or every day. I'm excited I'm seeing no sides, but it is early. Should I start at EOD application?

What is everyone doing. Please chime in. Thanks.

Cob984
03-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Lol bro theres no way you are going to escape sides on eth/pg compared to KB,
Kb sides are way reduced compared to eth/pg which has no time release or film formation of any kind
but i hope somehow it works out and u escape

StayThick
03-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Lol bro theres no way you are going to escape sides on eth/pg compared to KB,
Kb sides are way reduced compared to eth/pg which has no time release or film formation of any kind
but i hope somehow it works out and u escape

I had instant eye redness and puffy nipples on RU with KB. That has not been the case and I have applied this now 3 times in his premixed version. I'm going to use EOD and monitor sides.

This is really my last hope regarding inhibiting DHT somehow. I can't take any other anti androgen. Let's see what happens, as it's still early, but I'm liking how my body is reacting at the moment. Wish me luck.

And I don't believe that KB protected film BS. It caused me dreadful sides. I'm not buying it just because that's what they claim.

TwoInchCircle
03-24-2014, 03:01 PM
This may be a dumb question, but I知 about to start using CB @1% from Kane, but I知 only putting it on my crown.

I致e seen in many posts people using 1ml of topicals, but they seem to be using it on large portions of their scalps.

So I知 wondering that if 1ml is a minimum or if .5ml would suffice for a smaller area like I知 applying to?

DifferentLine
03-27-2014, 05:59 AM
Got a quick question about RU storage:

Is it necessary to store RU in the freezer? How long would the powder last at room temperature in an airtight container?

I live in a shared house, so storing it in a freezer isn't really an easy option.

DifferentLine
03-27-2014, 06:05 AM
This may be a dumb question, but I知 about to start using CB @1% from Kane, but I知 only putting it on my crown.

I致e seen in many posts people using 1ml of topicals, but they seem to be using it on large portions of their scalps.

So I知 wondering that if 1ml is a minimum or if .5ml would suffice for a smaller area like I知 applying to?

You'd be fine applying just 0.5ml to your crown

goldnt
03-27-2014, 01:41 PM
Got a quick question about RU storage:

Is it necessary to store RU in the freezer? How long would the powder last at room temperature in an airtight container?

I live in a shared house, so storing it in a freezer isn't really an easy option.

Yea its necessary otherwise the ru will go bad. I know from experience. Keep it in the freezer and thats the only way it will last. At room temp maybe a couple hours till it goes bad.

hellouser
03-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Yea its necessary otherwise the ru will go bad. I know from experience. Keep it in the freezer and thats the only way it will last. At room temp maybe a couple hours till it goes bad.

FALSE.

I clearly stated that I made several days worth of batches and RU worked perfectly fine for me.

goldnt
03-27-2014, 02:21 PM
FALSE.

I clearly stated that I made several days worth of batches and RU worked perfectly fine for me.

He's talking about when its not mixed. In powder form.

hellouser
03-27-2014, 02:24 PM
He's talking about when its not mixed. In powder form.

It last several days at least when its being shipped in powder form. Think about it.

DifferentLine
03-27-2014, 03:04 PM
Guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and put it in the freezer. What's a good excuse to come up with if its found by someone? lol

hellouser
03-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and put it in the freezer. What's a good excuse to come up with if its found by someone? lol

You're related to Rob Ford.

goldnt
03-27-2014, 03:22 PM
It last several days at least when its being shipped in powder form. Think about it.

True but it came cool when it arrived in a sealed aluminum bag.

lilpauly
03-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Ru is stable at room temp for a very very long time , my ru got stuck in customs for weeks , and it was tested and it was still 99.99 pure .!! U can store ru in the refrig . Me personally storing ru is a no go.

DifferentLine
03-31-2014, 02:38 AM
I sent an email to anagen inc (where I ordered my RU from) inquiring about how long it was going to last at room temperature and in the freezer, here's the response I got:

Dear friend,

Thanks for your contact!

We tested our RU solutions within room temperature (25 C degrees +-),
it seem stable for more than 5 months. However for longer storage,
please store the solution refrigerated (3-8 .C degrees)

We're still testing each month for stability as for long term. As for
now results are promising with our stable ROS.

the raw powder is stable in room temperature for at least 6 months, or
2 years at -18 C. degrees.

If you have any questions left, please contact with us directly, we
are here 24/7 for you!
Warm regards,

Anagen inc

FearTheLoss
04-04-2014, 11:23 AM
hellouser or anyone else...

where is everyone ordering RU form these days, specifically to the USA? How's it working?

FTL

burtandernie
04-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Is RU or CB safer/better to use? I would think CB would be safer even though its not fully studied yet

Boldy
04-07-2014, 01:30 PM
@ burtandernie chronic use studies are not completed for Cb03-01. So no data on safety on longterm either. the price is also very high and thus far there is no real proven vehicle yet.

I Just came across these results on other forum from member swooping.

Before
http://s4.postimg.org/p0slvu0l9/DSC_0019.jpg

after
http://postimg.org/image/7xq0g8yrz/

he is +- 8 months on Ru + Minox.

there is some regrowth there in the temples :) you don't see that often..

Mike K
04-07-2014, 01:59 PM
@ burtandernie chronic use studies are not completed for Cb03-01. So no data on safety on longterm either. the price is also very high and thus far there is no real proven vehicle yet.

Before

after

Impressive...

Do you know if he is using minox as the vehicle or if not what vehicle he is using?

cichlidfort
04-07-2014, 03:28 PM

Before

after

Ugh I wish people knew how to take better before and after pictures. You can kind of see some improvement but based off the pictures it's hard to judge how much. Looks like something is working though.. maybe.

doke
04-08-2014, 01:21 AM
Why on earth would you buy the powder when kane now sells premixed i am using the 5% ru pre mixed in kb solution and suffer no problems.
Its well mixed with no lumps and quite frankly fantastic thankyou anagen if your out there for producing ru at a good price and quick delivery to uk.
I do hope that anagen does a premix cb as well as i would buy it.

lilpauly
04-09-2014, 08:16 PM
test results for ru

I am happy to inform you the results look excellent. The compound is very pure and all the hydrogen absorptions are present at the right chemical shifts and match the correct number of hydrogens for the RU structure.

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/kane-test-100-pure

Jazz1
04-10-2014, 04:00 AM
Why on earth would you buy the powder when kane now sells premixed i am using the 5% ru pre mixed in kb solution and suffer no problems.
Its well mixed with no lumps and quite frankly fantastic thankyou anagen if your out there for producing ru at a good price and quick delivery to uk.
I do hope that anagen does a premix cb as well as i would buy it.

I'm buying from Anagen next month, you use PayPal?

doke
04-10-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm buying from Anagen next month, you use PayPal?

hi jazz yes i use paypal good luck, remember to rub the ru into the scalp.

Alias123
04-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Hey doke, thanks for alot of good info on the site, i also live in the uk, im thinking about ordering RU aswell, i work 12 hours a day so i have no time to mix myself, so my question is:
The premixed batch you buy, is it just like buying rogaine, in other words, is it that simple that you can just apply it to your scalp? ( hairline in my case) and where is the link for the premixed RU? thanks alot

Jazz1
04-14-2014, 04:03 PM
hi jazz yes i use paypal good luck, remember to rub the ru into the scalp.

Kb solution good? What solution do you use?

Potm22
04-17-2014, 07:43 AM
I am 22 years old, started losing hair like 1,5 years ago and using RU since 3 weeks now, stacked with 0.3mg of finasteride per day.
Im not sure about the results so far, during the day i dont really lose many hair, maybe like 30-40, but i found quite alot of hair in the sink of where i always wash my hair before applying ru, so im really not sure.

Anyways, im gonna keep going and maybe try some premixed solution to exclude the risk of me doing sth wrong when mixing and keep ppl posted. Also i want to say a big thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread and posts updates of their results, it really helps me by giving me hope. If this turns out really working, so that i can finally stop taking finasteride that would make my life so much better, at the moment my hairloss gets me deeply depressed.

I have one question though, I only lose hair at my temples and a little bit on the back of my head, should i still apply like shown in the first post by Hellouser? Like also apply on the midscalp or is it okay if i just apply on my temples and vortex? So far i only applied on the places im losing hair, nowhere else, in case thats a mistake please tell me

cichlidfort
04-17-2014, 09:24 AM
I am 22 years old, started losing hair like 1,5 years ago and using RU since 3 weeks now, stacked with 0.3mg of finasteride per day.
Im not sure about the results so far, during the day i dont really lose many hair, maybe like 30-40, but i found quite alot of hair in the sink of where i always wash my hair before applying ru, so im really not sure.

Anyways, im gonna keep going and maybe try some premixed solution to exclude the risk of me doing sth wrong when mixing and keep ppl posted. Also i want to say a big thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread and posts updates of their results, it really helps me by giving me hope. If this turns out really working, so that i can finally stop taking finasteride that would make my life so much better, at the moment my hairloss gets me deeply depressed.

I have one question though, I only lose hair at my temples and a little bit on the back of my head, should i still apply like shown in the first post by Hellouser? Like also apply on the midscalp or is it okay if i just apply on my temples and vortex? So far i only applied on the places im losing hair, nowhere else, in case thats a mistake please tell me

Where on the back of your head? Be very specific. You might have retrograde alopecia. It'll be a matter of time until the hair on top starts to take it's MPB course as well.

Potm22
04-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Where on the back of your head? Be very specific. You might have retrograde alopecia. It'll be a matter of time until the hair on top starts to take it's MPB course as well.

Like there is this little bald spot that every human has on the back of the head, where most of ppls hair grow in a swirl around. I think my hair start thinning around that area. I am definatly not losing any hair on the sides and lower back of my head. Losing by far most of my hair on the temples, the rest still seems okay. But the loss on the temples is killing me, bcos i used to love styling my hair so much, making different hairstyles etc(no homo lol), i love my hair so much, dont wanna lose them :-(.
My friend told me i can go to a doctor and get a haircount done in an area and recheck like a few months later to see the difference, gonna get that done within next few days to be able to keep track and post updates of results combined with my ru treatment every 8-10 weeks.

cichlidfort
04-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Like there is this little bald spot that every human has on the back of the head, where most of ppls hair grow in a swirl around. I think my hair start thinning around that area. I am definatly not losing any hair on the sides and lower back of my head. Losing by far most of my hair on the temples, the rest still seems okay. But the loss on the temples is killing me, bcos i used to love styling my hair so much, making different hairstyles etc(no homo lol), i love my hair so much, dont wanna lose them :-(.
My friend told me i can go to a doctor and get a haircount done in an area and recheck like a few months later to see the difference, gonna get that done within next few days to be able to keep track and post updates of results combined with my ru treatment every 8-10 weeks.

The hair swirl you're referring to is known as the crown. Good idea with the hair count but at the same time try not to do much hair counting. It will raise your anxiety.

Cob984
04-17-2014, 01:04 PM
staythick are you still doing well on eth/pg

StayThick
04-18-2014, 06:29 AM
staythick are you still doing well on eth/pg

Cob, yes. I have now gone from EOD to every day to monitor sides. I have had none which is shocking. I'm still getting my normal morning wood and my nipples aren't flaring out.

They get "slightly puffy" hours after application, but it's not severe and it looks normal hours later after that. I think my problem with RU last time around was I was mixing my own batches with KB. So either the KB solution was the culprit or maybe RU was more potent being "fresh" and not premixed. Not sure though.

But I did notice my hair felt dry and was not falling out at all when I made my own batches. With the premixed I went through a shed, but also it doesn't immediately dry my scalp or prevent hair from falling. Still strands will fall.

Results wise? Still need more time. Right now monitoring sides is key. How you doing Cob?

Cob984
04-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Bad, iv given up, sides on everything

simco84
04-18-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi guys, I recently purchased some RU after reading about it on this forum and a few other sites. I was ready to start using it until I started reading about guys having serious shedding, lasting months, and shedding "phases" where the shedding comes and goes. I am well aware of the typical shedding that occurs with minoxidil use, but this sounded extreme. There is no way I could mentally and emotionally handle significant thinning of my hair at this point in my life. I am very hesitant to use it now, although it sounds like it could definitely help. I would like to hear other users accounts of their shedding experience, or if they experienced any at all.

LMS
04-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Could I get away with storing multi month (6+) amounts of RU in a minifridge freezer - its pretty shitty but enough to freeze water solid. Probably between -2 to -8 c id guess.

Or should I be making sure I'm dropping this in like -18 c deep freeze? Just wondering cuz with like the stability test proving pretty positive im just not sure.

hellouser
04-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Could I get away with storing multi month (6+) amounts of RU in a minifridge freezer - its pretty shitty but enough to freeze water solid. Probably between -2 to -8 c id guess.

Or should I be making sure I'm dropping this in like -18 c deep freeze? Just wondering cuz with like the stability test proving pretty positive im just not sure.

Condensation will screw up the efficacy/longevity of RU when mixed with water.

In short: Don't do it.

LMS
04-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Oohh also, ordered RU right before easter - lots of delays, and its coming from FLorida and now in LA (hot as **** probably). How f'd am I? Is my RU still gonna be alright even though its been like over a week so far.

LMS
04-22-2014, 12:06 AM
Condensation will screw up the efficacy/longevity of RU when mixed with water.

In short: Don't do it.

Haha thats not what I meant sorry if I worded it weird I was high as the time.

Basically asking is -2 to like -8 (my estimation of my mini fridge freezer temp) enough to store RU for 6+ months. Or should I be storing it in a legit deep freezer thats like -18 c ?

hellouser
04-22-2014, 12:16 AM
Haha thats not what I meant sorry if I worded it weird I was high as the time.

Basically asking is -2 to like -8 (my estimation of my mini fridge freezer temp) enough to store RU for 6+ months. Or should I be storing it in a legit deep freezer thats like -18 c ?

Raw powder should last for 6+ months if held in the freezer. I thought you meant (read it wrong) you wanted to mix in the vehicle and store that.

LMS
04-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Raw powder should last for 6+ months if held in the freezer. I thought you meant (read it wrong) you wanted to mix in the vehicle and store that.

Awesome thanks

doke
04-23-2014, 02:19 AM
Kb solution good? What solution do you use?

sorry for being late with reply just been busy lately and not being on here much, yes i use the kb solution as i think that preserves it longer and as to applying i apply 1.5mls a day all over top of scalp massaging in until its dry.:cool:

doke
04-23-2014, 02:25 AM
Hey doke, thanks for alot of good info on the site, i also live in the uk, im thinking about ordering RU aswell, i work 12 hours a day so i have no time to mix myself, so my question is:
The premixed batch you buy, is it just like buying rogaine, in other words, is it that simple that you can just apply it to your scalp? ( hairline in my case) and where is the link for the premixed RU? thanks alot

hi Alias i apply mine at night sometimes in the morning and if using rogaine apply about 15 mins later, i have stopped regaine as i am using neogenic and ru and hair loss has stopped but bald areas only fine vellous hair at this time.
Yes premixed i use a 1ml syringe to apply 1.5mls a day and massage in till its dry so simples haha.

Potm22
04-27-2014, 12:32 AM
I have one question though, I only lose hair at my temples and a little bit on the back of my head, should i still apply like shown in the first post by Hellouser? Like also apply on the midscalp or is it okay if i just apply on my temples and vortex where im losing hair? So far i only applied on the places im losing hair, nowhere else, in case thats a mistake please tell me

Can someone help me out with this question pls, wanna make sure im doing it right :o

hellouser
04-27-2014, 01:42 AM

Anywhere you dont apply MPB will affect it and you'll those areas slowly disappear until youre a bald social reject.

Apply it everywhere to prevent baldness, not when its too late.

Plan C
05-03-2014, 04:45 PM
What exactly are the advantages of using pg over kb as the vehicle? All I can find is that pg might irritate your scalp.

lilpauly
05-03-2014, 05:41 PM
What exactly are the advantages of using pg over kb as the vehicle? All I can find is that pg might irritate your scalp.

It helps reduce with sides that's all, it creates a film.

lilpauly
05-03-2014, 07:20 PM
^kb helps reduce sides .

Plan C
05-03-2014, 07:59 PM
^kb helps reduce sides .

So why use pg..

goldnt
05-04-2014, 05:15 PM
So why use pg..

Because pg is much cheaper and its fine if you dont get sides. I use 150mg/3ml and i get no sides at all.

Plan C
05-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Does anybody know if

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isopropyl-Alcohol-99-9-pure-ISO-IPA-Isopropanol-Rubbing-Alcohol-CPU-Cleaner-/131181774712?pt=UK_BOI_Medical_Lab_Equipment_Lab_S upplies_ET&hash=item1e8b0b0778

Is a suitable replacement for everclear? You can't get everclear in the UK.

goldnt
05-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Does anybody know if

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isopropyl-Alcohol-99-9-pure-ISO-IPA-Isopropanol-Rubbing-Alcohol-CPU-Cleaner-/131181774712?pt=UK_BOI_Medical_Lab_Equipment_Lab_S upplies_ET&hash=item1e8b0b0778

Is a suitable replacement for everclear? You can't get everclear in the UK.

Don't think it would work man. Well it could but it would dry your scalp terribly. There's bound to be a website like WineChateau for the UK though.

Plan C
05-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Don't think it would work man. Well it could but it would dry your scalp terribly. There's bound to be a website like WineChateau for the UK though.

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-15105.aspx

Is this better? Or would I be better off buying some kb?