YY02
06-16-2015, 10:58 PM
hey bro where did you get CB-03-01?why cant i found on Kane

YY02
06-16-2015, 10:59 PM
hey bro where did you get CB-03-01?why cant i found on Kane

Soonbald
06-21-2015, 07:10 PM
hi guys, im just a bit concerned..I have been using RU at 100-150mg a day for 1 month now and a guy on Youtube told me that he read a study about rabbits going blind on RU and a human test subject had "no side effects" but when the doctor checked his Eyes his "retina" was damaged exactly what happaned to the rabbits... I dont know how high dose he took or for how long...I cant find the study anywhere on google...but the guy told me what to write on google to read more about this...but I just cant find it.. this is exactly what the guy wrote to me-------------

The problem is on the paper the user of RU stated he was suffering 'no sides at all', it wasent until Dr Richards ran tests on his eyes and showed the chemical had damaged the structure of his retina attachment, exactly the same as shown in the rabbit trials. Basically once you experience sides, its too late already. Look up 'RU58841 Dr Richards safety Results' on google to read more, published this year!. The danger of the stuff was originally put to attention in the initial french trials years ago, hence the reason it was never made for commercial sale and never investigated further as a legitimate treatment.

Soonbald
06-21-2015, 07:41 PM
hi guys... there is a guy on Youtube typing this to me "New papers were released about why RU was put 'on the shelf', for causing rabbits to go blind in trials. The same traits were seen in human subjects so the testing was halted before permanent blindness occurred. Dr Roberts has put out a warning stating anyone who has used topical RU should visit a doctor immediately.

then he typed this to me

The problem is on the paper the user of RU stated he was suffering 'no sides at all', it wasent until Dr Richards ran tests on his eyes and showed the chemical had damaged the structure of his retina attachment, exactly the same as shown in the rabbit trials. Basically once you experience sides, its too late already. Look up 'RU58841 Dr Richards safety Results' on google to read more, published this year!. The danger of the stuff was originally put to attention in the initial french trials years ago, hence the reason it was never made for commercial sale and never investigated further as a legitimate treatment.

BUT I CANT FIND THIS STUDY ANYWHERE ON GOOGLE???? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS??? IM SCARED BEEN USING 100-150MG A DAY FOR 1 MONTH NOW..

diffuseloser
06-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Wow, scary stuff. Don't panic. If it bothers you, just stop using RU immediately. As a user of RU, I'd like confirmation on this.

Swooping
06-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Thousands of users tried RU58841 already, actual human subjects. Ranging from a few days of usage to the longest user I know who has been using it for 10 years. Many dosages have been tried too. If it were to cause blindness you would already know. Simple logical thinking, no?

Also I can't find any information about that. I'm not even aware they tested RU58841 on rabbits. They did test it on mice and a macaque model and then followed with human clinical trials till phase 2.

cuprous
06-22-2015, 06:56 AM
hi guys... there is a guy on Youtube typing this to me "New papers were released about why RU was put 'on the shelf', for causing rabbits to go blind in trials. The same traits were seen in human subjects so the testing was halted before permanent blindness occurred. Dr Roberts has put out a warning stating anyone who has used topical RU should visit a doctor immediately.

then he typed this to me

BUT I CANT FIND THIS STUDY ANYWHERE ON GOOGLE???? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS??? IM SCARED BEEN USING 100-150MG A DAY FOR 1 MONTH NOW..

Sounds like internet bullshit. Some guy chatting with you on youtube...

Soonbald
06-22-2015, 10:12 AM
but the thing is that this "guy" used topicall RU for 3 months..and then he told me he got numbness in his chest and arm that lasted for a few months until disappearing alltogether.. this was his warning to me at first..but I ignored it..then he must have looked for more info about RU and then he wrote me about the rabbits going blind in a study and shit...but I would want to see that study myself and see that it is infact real and how much MG the guy used and for how long...but the guy on Youtube just stopped replying to me its annoying..I want answers Before I stop RU but the thought of damaging my Eyes slowly but surely is scary...if its true... did any of you manage to find the study on google??? the thing is they normally test things on RATS not "rabbits" and why would the human test subject continue to use the RU if it had damaged the Eyes of the rabbits? sounds weird to me... his name on Youtube is "acidparanoia" that name says it all dont it? huh... -_-

diffuseloser
06-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Hahaha! Yeah well with a name like that, I wouldn't read into it too much. There are thousands of guys who used RU and still use RU, so I'm sure we would know about it by now if there were any issues.

Illusion
07-07-2015, 12:38 PM
I made a seperate thread about this in the regular Hair Loss Treatments section but haven't got any responses yet, presumably because that forum is a bit dead and there are less people there that know about RU.

Anyway, I use finasteride 1,25mg ED and RU ED (50mg in 1ml over whole scalp) but I'm still receding and thus Im switching to dutasteride. However, I was wondering what to do with RU now I'm taking 0,5mg dut ED. As dut is already really potent, I wondered if there was still merit to taking RU? instead of applying RU over my whole scalp, maybe I could apply RU to just my hair line?

What concentration could I best use if I proceeded with that plan (RU on hair line only)? I used to use 5% concentration (50mg) ut couldnt really up my concentration due to money issues. However, for my hair line I only need 0.5ml I think so a stronger concentration becomes more affordable. 50mg in 0.5ml is double the strength (10%) but might be overkill. Maybe something like 7% (35mg) on hair line only?

Any thoughts of you guys on this?

VegetaDBZ
07-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Update.....

Itch is gone and shedding is down already after 1 month.....!

Hair quality seem to be better but no sure yet...

diffuseloser
07-08-2015, 10:20 AM
Congrats man. Hope it continues.

VegetaDBZ
07-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks me 2...

If only front head stop recede i am very happy man.. !!

Soonbald
07-15-2015, 12:56 PM
I have been mixing RU "250mg" EOD with neogenic and sometimes with rogaine, I first start by dermarolling my whole scalp with a 1mm derma needle..then spray the liquid all over my scalp...rubb it in with a plastic thing...and let it dry..been doing this for 2 months now...I see no regrowth or thicker hair on my hairline...I use minox foam "7ml" once a day..I heat the foam up so it melts into a liquid and spray that shit all over my scalp...as of right now...I have noticed I do lose less hairs...not sure if my treatments are working or not but I hope they AID my hair folicles and protect them from DHT and such...the reason I use RU every other day is because of cost.. I dont have any "itch" problem that many hairloss sufferers report...I find this strange to say the least...some people say they got on "finasteride" and their "itch" was GONE....I have heard this many times...is the itch really linked to the DHT in the hair folicle?? or scalp?? because I have been balding for 6 years and have a norwood 2.5 and diffuse thinning but my scalp never itches its in perfect condition feels great...despite what that guy said about RU making you go BLIND...I keep on using RU at 200-250mg...if I go blind I go blind then its suicide time for me whatever

ghostrider
07-24-2015, 11:00 AM
Well done mate!

Your hairs will go on shedding faze at first with RU. But then they start to become darker and more healthy in 4-8 months mark. Lower your dose mate and use ED.
Adding OC-ethanol helps to reduce the shedding. Might help you!

I am looking at TM http://www.thekaneshop.com/special-products/tm30089-1g.html

It has the same price as OC, anyone success with this PGD2 Blocker?

Soonbald
07-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Hi ghostrider, thanks for the info..my hair actually do look thinner now after 2 months shedding has deffo reduced crown hair feels stronger its hard to get hairs out from there when pulling.. its strange how I dont shed at all after overdosing on minox everyday for 3 months now been using the foam and the liquid...no shedding no regrowth my hairline keeps going back especially the left corner...but all in all my har shedding has deffo reduced but my hairline just dont seem to wanna stick around =/....I know I should be using RU everyday but I figured why not one BIG dose every other day? I still use minox everyday...we dont exactly know how long the RU is attatched to the dht receptors in the scalp/hair folicles..thats the problem..24h hours vs 48h not too much of a difference I would say but yes its best to use everyday for best results... gonna have to Think about this...if I use every other day I can use "5ml" RU and 1ml minox that will give me "6ml" to apply on my whole scalp and that is enough to cover my whole diffuse head...this is the problem im diffuse thinning all over the ****ing Place and putting 2ml or even 3ml ED will not cover all the areas of my scalp...I also have like 5cm long hair.. I just simply refuse to Buzz cut it cuz I just dont wanna xD...my hair would look alot thinner then and I dont want to look shit all the time...but I solved that problem by wetting my hair with some "alcohol gel" trying not to reach the scalp...then my hair is more clumped up and I spike it UP so I see more of my scalp and by doing this I make it so the HAIR dont absorb the liquid RU that im spraying on my scalp as much...because if I had dry hair then apply the RU the hairs will INDEED absorb alot of the ru liquid that you spray on and you deffo dont want that...im gonna cut my hair a Little shorter to make it easier to apply and rubb it in...and I will deffo Think about using everyday...

Parsia
07-24-2015, 09:27 PM
Ok , in the next week its around 2 years that hellouser made this thread.

By the way , I still don't see that much of success stories from RU , All I see is I'm not

sure if it works or not ! Come on guys , thats kind of expensive drug you buy it from China

and wait couple weeks to get it and then do some work to mix it , in the other hand the

safety hasn't approved yet , So why there is not any before and after pic ?!!

I've got kind of disappointed .

TubZy
07-25-2015, 09:08 AM
Well done mate!

Your hairs will go on shedding faze at first with RU. But then they start to become darker and more healthy in 4-8 months mark. Lower your dose mate and use ED.
Adding OC-ethanol helps to reduce the shedding. Might help you!

I am looking at TM http://www.thekaneshop.com/special-products/tm30089-1g.html

It has the same price as OC, anyone success with this PGD2 Blocker?

I may try TM too. I heard it better than OC and more selective. Not sure on the dosage and vehicle though. Let me know if you have any idea.

robodoc
07-25-2015, 06:04 PM
Thousands of users tried RU58841 already, actual human subjects. Ranging from a few days of usage to the longest user I know who has been using it for 10 years. Many dosages have been tried too. If it were to cause blindness you would already know. Simple logical thinking, no?

Also I can't find any information about that. I'm not even aware they tested RU58841 on rabbits. They did test it on mice and a macaque model and then followed with human clinical trials till phase 2.

Everyone basically have different side effects to medications. Some more prominent and some minimal but you really take a risk with RU because the side effects are not truly known. I tried it for a year and it did affect my libido and did nothing for hair growth but apparently it helps other. Your choice to use...

robodoc
07-25-2015, 06:12 PM
I don't think anyone will say much, I mean we all know the caveats of RU. Adding another antibald med to your regimen may work or may not. 7-10%, why not?

Soonbald
07-25-2015, 09:19 PM
well...I say this...if a person like myself cant take finasteride due to getting severely dry Eyes after just 1 month of usage...read many others get dry Eyes from fina too and some even permanently...didnt get any sexuall or mental sides it just affected my Eyes..who knows what the drug would do to me in the long run...this is why I jumped on minoxidill and RU out of desperation...I did read some guys using only RU and not fina and they claimed they kept their hair...like the guy el_duterino he has used RU mixed to neogenic for a few years now and he claims to have stopped his hairloss...im just giving this a try but as of right now the RU seems useless...and the minoxidill dont do shit for my hair either...great.... its like im doomed to go bald cuz all the treatments just seem to fail on me or cause problems... even one guy told me he read a study about rabbits going blind on RU and a human test subject got Eye damaged from it YET I use RU out of desperation to keep or slow down my hairloss...this is how much my hair means to me...if I go bald I will probably kill myself my Life sucks anyway dont care really..

Soonbald
07-26-2015, 12:45 AM

Soonbald
07-26-2015, 02:06 AM
dude it takes 4-5 Days to deliver the RU but yes its indeed expensive... I get my RU from france...

diffuseloser
07-26-2015, 05:11 PM
What company in France do you yet your RU from? Don't let hair loss control your life man. There are many other things to be positive about.

Soonbald
07-27-2015, 12:33 AM
dude the only reason hairloss is controlling my Life is because I cant shave it or go bald in the first Place I dont have the head shape for it and my head is small..I would look like a freak no lie..so im really scared to go bald and im desperate to sustain my hair..sucks that I cant tolerate finasteride so im gonna go bald much faster...not even sure if RU does much besides reduce my shedding...I buy my RU from "anagen inc" they send from europe "france" if you live in europe...if you live in USA they send from USA

diffuseloser
07-28-2015, 04:41 AM
Exactly the same for me. I'm dreading when it gets to the stage where my hair becomes so thin, that the only option left will be to shave it. I don't think I could pull off a chrome dome. Sadly, just holding on for dear life and hoping for a miracle treatment in the next few years. Don't think RU is really beneficial in the long run. It's a quick fix. I got my RU from the same place. Didn't realise it was shipped from France. I'm UK based.

Soonbald
07-29-2015, 03:41 PM
hi diffuseloser...im currently on "Herbalisers treatment" you know about it? he indeed got regrowth from it and also by drinking fresly pressed juice everyday..I just started on the oil treatment on "scalp" and the juice... but ofc I also use minox foam and RU...I also take beta-sistosterol 620mg everyday but not sure if I should continue with it..might do me more harm than good...but ofc RU deffo gets into the blood I Think..I mean minox indeed does because I have felt slightly light headed when I apply too much minox so maybe the ru also gets in the blood.. also added "boar brushing" read some ppl say it helped them so why not? there is a guy on Youtube he claims to have regrown his hairline back the same hairline when he was 15 years old LOL...and his Crown got thicker too he said he did these "scalp exercises" you know by tom hagrety...he says he did it for 7 months and he saw new hairs growing on his hairline then he added coconut oil and emu oil on his scalp...he has stopped his "MPB" thats what he tells me anyway and he seems very smart also..much more than me...I cant even argue with the guy hes like a damn professor...but ya...I find it strange that he reversed his hairloss by doing these exercises but he told me he had a "very tight scalp" and now its more loose so maybe thats why he got regrowth? not sure....but there are other guys also claiming to have stopped their receeded hairline by doing these exercises...frankly I find it weird...why does the corners of the hairline receede? but not the front hair? sure some guys lose the front hair but my front hair stays intact it grows and its thick...it dont thin out just my corners...so if it was a bloodflow problem or fibrosis problem in my hairline then why the hell does my front stay intact? I just dont get it....

ghostrider
08-07-2015, 05:31 AM
Hi ghostrider, thanks for the info..my hair actually do look thinner now after 2 months shedding has deffo reduced crown hair feels stronger its hard to get hairs out from there when pulling.. its strange how I dont shed at all after overdosing on minox everyday for 3 months now been using the foam and the liquid...no shedding no regrowth my hairline keeps going back especially the left corner...but all in all my har shedding has deffo reduced but my hairline just dont seem to wanna stick around =/....I know I should be using RU everyday but I figured why not one BIG dose every other day? I still use minox everyday...we dont exactly know how long the RU is attatched to the dht receptors in the scalp/hair folicles..thats the problem..24h hours vs 48h not too much of a difference I would say but yes its best to use everyday for best results... gonna have to Think about this...if I use every other day I can use "5ml" RU and 1ml minox that will give me "6ml" to apply on my whole scalp and that is enough to cover my whole diffuse head...this is the problem im diffuse thinning all over the ****ing Place and putting 2ml or even 3ml ED will not cover all the areas of my scalp...I also have like 5cm long hair.. I just simply refuse to Buzz cut it cuz I just dont wanna xD...my hair would look alot thinner then and I dont want to look shit all the time...but I solved that problem by wetting my hair with some "alcohol gel" trying not to reach the scalp...then my hair is more clumped up and I spike it UP so I see more of my scalp and by doing this I make it so the HAIR dont absorb the liquid RU that im spraying on my scalp as much...because if I had dry hair then apply the RU the hairs will INDEED absorb alot of the ru liquid that you spray on and you deffo dont want that...im gonna cut my hair a Little shorter to make it easier to apply and rubb it in...and I will deffo Think about using everyday...

Hi mate,

You’re doing good mate. You managed to stop your hairloss and the crown hairs are getting better. The hairline has more DHT receptors so we need stronger approach there. 24hours protection. You might wnna try RU ED at the hairline and continue EOD for other regions. I’m now on biotin tabs 5% RU + 2% OC mixed together in K&B solution. I think the OC in addition is not helping for regrowth but for thicker hair and reducing the shedding to the minimum.
Next I want to try WNT activators for the DP’s . SMO or 6BIO anyone luck getting those and what wehere the results?.

albert
08-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Long time lurker here. Thanks OP for this very nice post. I'm going to start with RU in a week or two since Fin did nothing to me (not positive either negative) after many years and this is my last resort. Hope more guys start testing this and posting results since nowadays it's easier to get it from trusted sources.

diffuseloser
08-10-2015, 02:29 PM
hi diffuseloser...im currently on "Herbalisers treatment" you know about it? he indeed got regrowth from it and also by drinking fresly pressed juice everyday..I just started on the oil treatment on "scalp" and the juice... but ofc I also use minox foam and RU...I also take beta-sistosterol 620mg everyday but not sure if I should continue with it..might do me more harm than good...but ofc RU deffo gets into the blood I Think..I mean minox indeed does because I have felt slightly light headed when I apply too much minox so maybe the ru also gets in the blood.. also added "boar brushing" read some ppl say it helped them so why not? there is a guy on Youtube he claims to have regrown his hairline back the same hairline when he was 15 years old LOL...and his Crown got thicker too he said he did these "scalp exercises" you know by tom hagrety...he says he did it for 7 months and he saw new hairs growing on his hairline then he added coconut oil and emu oil on his scalp...he has stopped his "MPB" thats what he tells me anyway and he seems very smart also..much more than me...I cant even argue with the guy hes like a damn professor...but ya...I find it strange that he reversed his hairloss by doing these exercises but he told me he had a "very tight scalp" and now its more loose so maybe thats why he got regrowth? not sure....but there are other guys also claiming to have stopped their receeded hairline by doing these exercises...frankly I find it weird...why does the corners of the hairline receede? but not the front hair? sure some guys lose the front hair but my front hair stays intact it grows and its thick...it dont thin out just my corners...so if it was a bloodflow problem or fibrosis problem in my hairline then why the hell does my front stay intact? I just dont get it....

Hey Soonbald,

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't heard of that particular one but I've heard about pretty much all other herbal treatments and diet changes etc. Can't say I have any faith in them. Tried these myself a few years ago and it was all pretty pointless at least on the hair loss front. When you first start out on this losing battle, you will try just about anything based on something you read online. We've all been there and tried some wacky shit. Eventually, you will arrive at things like RU, which does indeed work. Hairloss patterns are very strange indeed. Some guys have carpet heads with temple recession, others like myself have hair where it should be but considerably less and also starts to recede after a while. Then you have the fellas who are chrome dome by the time they're 20. And maybe that isn't the worst thing because it happens quick and you can't fight it. It's done and you have no choice but to deal with it. It's possibly more emotionally taxing trying to hang on to every hair left on your head for a long duration of time. Every day I'm inching closer to that razor and hoping for a feeling of complete liberation, but still I continue fighting a battle I can't win. Stick with RU for a while. It worked for me but it didn't last. There are guys who have had great success with it and continue to maintain what they have and I hope you are one of them.

Swooping
08-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Did anyone ever try EOD dosing and successfully maintained his hair?

seanway
08-15-2015, 05:28 AM
what is EOD ?

Soonbald
08-15-2015, 09:17 AM
swooping..I have a question when I spray the RU all over my scalp I use 5ml"250mg" of it and add just 2ml of minox to it and mix it together then spray it all over...I Always dermaroll all over my scalp with 1mm derma needle of course for better "absorption" and I do a good job doing it i do bleed slightly sometimes even...anyway...my issue is when I rubb my scalp after I spray it on...some say its "needed" to rubb the RU in is this really true? the derma Rolling does make small small holes in the scalp so the RU and the minox can seep into those small holes by itself? or do I really need to rubb it in hard for it to enter the skin/hair folicle? I dont want to have a shaved head to be able to rubb it in lol...I rubb my scalp with that "neogenic" plastic thing you know that one? Little plastic thing that u rubb the neogenic liquid on your scalp...anyway I rubb it in with that...but I noticed when I put it against the scalp and start rubbing the hairs is in the way I rubb "ON" the hairs "sometimes" and on the scalp at the same time you know..its hard to avoid this...but when doing this the hair will kind of "Clean up" the liquid RU that is on the scalp...I just want to touch the SCALP SKIN and not the hairs itself..but haha even if you have 1 CM hair length and rubb your scalp you will still rubb the hair against the scalp...the only way to avoid this is to completely shave your head or have 1-3mm hair length but I dont want to go around like that for months cuz my hair grows slowly due to "MPB" and I dont suit with that short hair actually its my head shape and size that puts me off actually.. but do you rubb the RU in every time? do you Think its REALLY necessary? I mean you Think you can get results without rubbing it in? dermarolling deffo helps the RU to enter the hair folicles because of the small holes it makes in the skin...please give me your thoughts and suggestions if you have any

Soonbald
08-15-2015, 09:22 AM
swooping one thing more...are these results from RU really LEGIT? http://www.ru58841.info/results/ also they all have "long hairs" and apply the RU on their scalp..and they get that good of results?? so maybe Buzz cutting isnt really "NEEDED" ? sure its better so the RU gets on the scalp more than on the hair...but if those results are LEGIT then I shouldnt have to worry that much now should I?

Parsia
08-15-2015, 11:47 AM
what is EOD ?

It means Every Other day , Like Monday , Wednesday , Friday.

burtandernie
08-16-2015, 09:40 AM
What happens to RU after it enters the blood stream and passes past the many many androgen receptors found in places like skin? Where does RU get broken down and metabolized? I think its too early to say its side free. Many users dont have issues with finasteride does that mean it sides free because you cant see or notice any changes?

Einstein
08-17-2015, 10:38 AM

I don't think that would be a correct protocol considering the short half life of RU. It needs to be applied daily to be effective. The day you don't take it is the day DHT will be binding to your scalp's androgen receptors causing further hair thinning/loss.

An alternative to taking it eod would be to split your dose (if funds is an issue). Instead of thinking about using, for example, 50mg eod use 25mg ed (every day).

Soonbald
08-17-2015, 07:47 PM
hmm...thats not enough to cover the whole scalp...I use 250mg every other day "5ml" and it works for me...but im gonna start using 200mg everyday from now on...

Coiffio
08-17-2015, 10:02 PM
I spent around 5 months messing with tiny, infrequent, doses of finasteride with no note worthy results. Then I added 45mg of RU in 1.5ml 5 months ago and the quality of my hair turned a complete 180. I stopped having greasy hair and my hairline exploded with black fuzz and new terminal hairs. I can dig up some pics and more details if anyone's interested. Just wanted to thank hellouser and the community that's spread across a few forums.

Soonbald
08-17-2015, 11:04 PM
I spent around 5 months messing with tiny, infrequent, doses of finasteride with no note worthy results. Then I added 45mg of RU in 1.5ml 5 months ago and the quality of my hair turned a complete 180. I stopped having greasy hair and my hairline exploded with black fuzz and new terminal hairs. I can dig up some pics and more details if anyone's interested. Just wanted to thank hellouser and the community that's spread across a few forums.

thats crazy..how long did it take to see results? and where do you order from? thekaneshop or anagen inc? and what do you mix the RU with?

Coiffio
08-18-2015, 11:31 AM
thats crazy..how long did it take to see results? and where do you order from? thekaneshop or anagen inc? and what do you mix the RU with?

My hair stopped being so greasy after the first week. After 1 month I started to see some fuzz. Months 3-4 the quality of my hair completely changed.

I got it from anagen. I've spent 3 months with KB solution and 2 months with 70/30 ethanol/pg. The KB solution feels much better and I'm able to spread it around my scalp much more efficiently. Most of my results popped up when using KB (I hope this is coincidence.) The RU dissolves on impact in ethanol, it takes a solid minute of stirring to fully dissolve in KB. I'm only using ethanol/pg now to save money.

Soonbald
08-18-2015, 12:00 PM
My hair stopped being so greasy after the first week. After 1 month I started to see some fuzz. Months 3-4 the quality of my hair completely changed.

I got it from anagen. I've spent 3 months with KB solution and 2 months with 70/30 ethanol/pg. The KB solution feels much better and I'm able to spread it around my scalp much more efficiently. Most of my results popped up when using KB (I hope this is coincidence.) The RU dissolves on impact in ethanol, it takes a solid minute of stirring to fully dissolve in KB. I'm only using ethanol/pg now to save money.

ahh...thats cool man..been using 250mg every other day "mostly" but been using the premixed soution 5% pg/ethanol...I have dermarolled my scalp every time and sprayed that liquid all over the damn Place...I do shed less hairs my hair feels stronger but I see no damn new hairs on my hairline...it just keeps receeding pretty much. I have had a norwood 2.5 for around 5 years so that hair is just DEAD I bet...too late to save them...anyway I read that mixing yourself is best I guess..but the issue is that I dont know what to mix it with..I can get ethanol but that PG I dunno where to get in my country "sweden"... but it says on their site that the premixed are stable for 6 months and I use up my bottles in 1 month...and I have read 2 guys getting "fuzz" on their hairline after using "KB 5% premixed solution from anagen" so it must be effective but maybe not as strong as freshly mixed I dunno...nobody "truely" knows to be honest..but I use up my premixed fast anyway so I dont Think its much of a problem..but ordering a Little bag with White powder in it seems risky...I hope they dont Think its cocaine or something..there are no tull from france to sweden but im still afraid they will wonder what it contains since its just some powder...thats why I have been afraid of ordering the powder... been thinking of ordering 5% "KB" premixed this time and not pg/ethanol...and use 200-250mg of it everyday this time instead of everyday...it will cost me 235 dollar for 1 month supply because I use "5ml" of RU everyday...I do have kinda long hair I dont want to Buzz cut it...thats why I use more "ML" to cover my whole scalp...how long is your hair btw? in mm or cm? please tell me...and do you "dermaroll" every time you apply it? and do you RUBB it in hard?? please tell me its important for me to know this thanks!

Coiffio
08-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Looking back I started losing hair about 4 years ago. A shaggy cut and ignorance hid it from me until a vicious year of accelerated hair loss really woke me up and I took action. One side was a full blown diffusing NW3, the other was a thick NW2.5. If RU keeps it up I'll have a thick NW2 and a diffuse-ish NW2. But in any event, the quality of my hair is incredible compared to the start of the year.

I actually have the opposite problem. PG is easy but I can't buy anything higher than 150 proof in store. I have to get 200 proof from labs on ebay and trust their word that they aren't denatured with weird stuff. It's so much cheaper than KB, though. I used the premix my first month so I think it's fine. I make 10-15 day batches at a time and apply it every day. And I agree, the white powder can look sketchy.

I don't dermaroll and my hair isn't buzzed down, 5-7cm or so. It is a bit difficult sometimes with the hair soaking it up, but I've gotten better at it. I rub it in the best I can but try not to be too harsh. What really helps applying it through hair is dragging a 1 ml syringe along the scalp (no needle obviously.) I can usually cover the whole NW6 pattern with only 1.5ml this way.

Soonbald
08-19-2015, 06:50 PM
hmm...I have been using 250mg every other day premixed 5% RU from anagen for 3 months now...I have got no new hairs what so ever.. I use "5ml" then add 1ml minox so "6ml" then shake it and spray it onto my scalp all over the place... I have only noticed decreased hairloss so far... and 250mg is a huge dose...I should get much better results shouldnt I.... -_- I have also dermarolled my scalp often...this is why I bought the "KB" solution just to try it and I will use 200mg "everyday" from now on...the way I apply my RU is that I first soak my hair in "alcogel 85%" to make my hair clump up and make it wetter..so when I spray the liquid RU the hair wont absorb much of the RU at all..since the hair is already wet from the "alcogel" and I see alot better when my hair is more "wet" I try not to reach the scalp with the alcogel but 85% alcohol is the highest I can find...maybe its better to buy some ethanol and just wet the hair a Little I dunno will have to see about that..but this is a good option for you I Think...try it and see how u like it...I have had zero sides I even used 400mg of RU today...and rubbed it in...I just dont get any sides...hopefully its not because its "premixed" maybe I get sides from freshly mixed but I doubt it tbh...people report sides with just 50mg of RU and they make it "fresh"...and I have used 400mg of premixed and I have zero sides..I Believe 250-400mg of premixed is more potent than 50mg freshly mixed lol...I still have read 2 guys using the premixed and they got regrowth of hair..and also some guy got side effects from "premixed" so its deffo potent enough...but I just dont get any sides no matter how much I use lol lucky me I guess but I need better results than what I got..this is why I order x3 bottles now for 235$ each month..will see in a couple of months how this goes...

Coiffio
08-20-2015, 12:34 PM
Well you're absolutely using enough RU to get results haha. That's also a pretty interesting way of getting it to the scalp. I'm sure you're getting it done!

RU saves hair ultimately the same way as finasteride - as in less dht is binding to hair. I feel like I've read every fin/dut/ru account on these forums and for many people all these medications do is maintain. Most don't see any real cosmetic regrowth until 6+ months in (if ever.) I've seen many 3+ year long finasteride forum journals (with pics) and it didn't even seem to slow down some of these poor guys hair loss. The truth is all of these medications kind of suck and RU has the hardest group to please (guys that fin/dut didn't work for, stopped working for, or gave them horrible sides.) The absolute best you can hope for is to turn the clock back 2 years, make your remaining hair healthier, and maintain from there. Combine that with side effects and the hassle of these meds... it's no surprise they were a commercial flop.

As for the sides, I first started out with propecia 1mg a day without knowing much about the online madness. The first week I was fine, 2nd week the downstairs wasn't working right, 3rd week the downstairs completely shut down. It was the only side effect I experienced but it was pretty scary once I learned about the extent of the online hysteria. That led me to tiny fin doses and then to RU. Like you, I've had zero side effects with RU. I've even accidentally breathed in a bunch of this stuff back when I was terrible at mixing the powder haha.

All of this is why I'm so appreciative of the great results I've gotten so far. It's given me my life back for now, and that's why I wanted to sign up to say thanks to everyone.

losthair85
08-20-2015, 02:33 PM
what dose of RU have been using Coiffio?

Sorry if I missed it....

I'm about to start using it, just waiting to get my 190 proof booze, lol

Coiffio
08-20-2015, 03:08 PM
what dose of RU have been using Coiffio?

Sorry if I missed it....

I'm about to start using it, just waiting to get my 190 proof booze, lol

I make a 3% solution and use 1.5ml a day. So that's 45mg. Good luck!

Soonbald
08-20-2015, 03:20 PM
coiffio u take a small dose of fin dont you? maybe thats why you got fast results with RU I mean 3% RU and just 45mg and 1.5ml...thats insane to get such fast results..but I Think lowering dht in the blood from finasteride has helped you gain faster and better results dont u Think? im not sure if ur on FIN or not but you said "small dose of fin"

Coiffio
08-21-2015, 02:41 PM
I agree that RU and fin could have a nice synergetic DHT blocking effect because of the different modes of action... unless there's more about up regulation we don't know about. For 5 months I took .25mg of fin twice a week with random 1 week breaks. I got no cosmetic results.

When I switched to RU I stopped taking fin for several weeks. Then I started back up taking .25mg about once (rarely twice) a week because I can handle it and agree that it could help RU do its job. The whole timeline of things and RU ending my 4 year battle with itchy greasy hair almost instantly makes me think RU is doing some heavy lifting. My older brother said he was going to start RU some time ago. It's the only treatment he's ever used for hair so it'll be interesting to watch. I'll ask him about it.

As for the 45mg dose of RU being low, El DUT and some others have been using 20mg a day for over a year now. 50-100mg a day is the standard. More wouldn't hurt at all as long as you're not getting sides. I just don't want to spend much money haha. The day something grows every last hair back onto my head is the day I empty the life savings account.

Soonbald
08-21-2015, 05:50 PM
thats the thing...about duterino using only 20mg a day...and he says it maintained his hair and thats a very low dose...you should use at least 50-100mg...I know this..if 250mg of RU a day dont work for me in 2-3 months then I should just give it up or well not really it does infact reduce my shedding I barely lose any hairs now..but my hairline still got weak hair there and is not growing stronger even though I have sprayed RU there and dermarolled my hairline like crazy and rubbed it in very hard...I used RU mostly every other day...with a Little minox but I rarely used it everyday..anyway I feel like cutting my hair even shorter its like 5cm...maybe go 3 or so I just dont wanna Buzz cut because I wanna see results from RU Before I do anything stupid that I will regret... as of yet no hair growth at least not on the hairline but who knows maybe somewhere else that I cant see? anyway wish me Luck this time with 250mg a day of KB solution I use 5%.. but you know I Heard el duterino Went back on FIN? he said it himself at 2012 not sure if he quit again? he said that RU was good but it wasnt enough anymore to stop his hairloss because of getting older thats what he said

Swooping
08-23-2015, 11:27 AM
swooping..I have a question when I spray the RU all over my scalp I use 5ml"250mg" of it and add just 2ml of minox to it and mix it together then spray it all over...I Always dermaroll all over my scalp with 1mm derma needle of course for better "absorption" and I do a good job doing it i do bleed slightly sometimes even...anyway...my issue is when I rubb my scalp after I spray it on...some say its "needed" to rubb the RU in is this really true? the derma Rolling does make small small holes in the scalp so the RU and the minox can seep into those small holes by itself? or do I really need to rubb it in hard for it to enter the skin/hair folicle? I dont want to have a shaved head to be able to rubb it in lol...I rubb my scalp with that "neogenic" plastic thing you know that one? Little plastic thing that u rubb the neogenic liquid on your scalp...anyway I rubb it in with that...but I noticed when I put it against the scalp and start rubbing the hairs is in the way I rubb "ON" the hairs "sometimes" and on the scalp at the same time you know..its hard to avoid this...but when doing this the hair will kind of "Clean up" the liquid RU that is on the scalp...I just want to touch the SCALP SKIN and not the hairs itself..but haha even if you have 1 CM hair length and rubb your scalp you will still rubb the hair against the scalp...the only way to avoid this is to completely shave your head or have 1-3mm hair length but I dont want to go around like that for months cuz my hair grows slowly due to "MPB" and I dont suit with that short hair actually its my head shape and size that puts me off actually.. but do you rubb the RU in every time? do you Think its REALLY necessary? I mean you Think you can get results without rubbing it in? dermarolling deffo helps the RU to enter the hair folicles because of the small holes it makes in the skin...please give me your thoughts and suggestions if you have any

Personally I start with a glass dropper on the front of my head and then tilt my head back so the solution runs over my head. Then I massage it in. I don't know if rubbing helps with penetration though, doubt it.

And yes these results are real. However some use minoxidil in combination with the RU, so some of these results come off a synergistic effect.

Also RU works primarily for maintenance. Some will notice an increase in hair growth and thickening, but not everyone. You should expect maintenance everything else would be a plus. Unfortunately some can even continue to lose with RU, it's definitely possible. Hope that helps.

VegetaDBZ
08-27-2015, 03:48 AM
Hi guys.....

Now full frontal stop & increase thickness

So happy.. But no regrowth unfortunately?

Do I need to increase dose..?

Soonbald
08-27-2015, 12:16 PM
you can try to increase the dose I use 300mg a day! no problems

Pate
08-29-2015, 12:36 AM
I agree that RU and fin could have a nice synergetic DHT blocking effect because of the different modes of action... unless there's more about up regulation we don't know about. For 5 months I took .25mg of fin twice a week with random 1 week breaks. I got no cosmetic results.

When I switched to RU I stopped taking fin for several weeks. Then I started back up taking .25mg about once (rarely twice) a week because I can handle it and agree that it could help RU do its job. The whole timeline of things and RU ending my 4 year battle with itchy greasy hair almost instantly makes me think RU is doing some heavy lifting. My older brother said he was going to start RU some time ago. It's the only treatment he's ever used for hair so it'll be interesting to watch. I'll ask him about it.

As for the 45mg dose of RU being low, El DUT and some others have been using 20mg a day for over a year now. 50-100mg a day is the standard. More wouldn't hurt at all as long as you're not getting sides. I just don't want to spend much money haha. The day something grows every last hair back onto my head is the day I empty the life savings account.

I use 40mg a day and it works fine. I used 50mg for a while but I was having trouble dissolving it in the minox I was using as a vehicle. Not enough ethanol I suspect. As it evaporated it would leave a white powdery substance on my scalp.

So I dropped it to 40mg and it still nukes my oily scalp. The minox provides good regrowth (well, as good as you can expect from minox) so overall this is the best single treatment I've ever used.

burtandernie
08-29-2015, 11:42 AM
How would someone continue to bald even using a high dose of RU? What would be the mechanism of that then because nearly all androgens are rendered inactive you would assume.

warner8
08-29-2015, 12:02 PM
for those of you who are on RU now, how long did you decide to take the plunge after being in din/dut? i ask because I have been on fin for over a year and a half and have not gotten the results i hoped. current hair count is being maintained, slowly dropping off. I used minox in the past with great regrowth for a number of years until my DHT got too high, and the minox stopped working. would going to RU help my minox work again?
thanks

Soonbald
08-29-2015, 02:35 PM
The only thing you can do is experiment and see how things go...the longest I could take fin was 1 month until my Eyes got severely dry so I had to stop it ...then I started minox and RU..been on "minox" for 4-5 months no results whatsoever maybe slightly less shedding but I didnt see any new hairs at least not on my hairline so I figured it barely works...so I might drop that and now im gonna just use 300mg of RU everyday for a few months and I will ONLY use RU...this is a good test because many people use RU and minox so its hard to determine which one that works the best...I used 250mg of RU every other day for 3 months but all I got was less shedding but no regrowth on my hairline this time I will use everyday at 300mg and in KB solution this time instead of ethanol/pg..I will surely keep you all updated after my test run!

Swooping
09-01-2015, 06:56 AM
How would someone continue to bald even using a high dose of RU? What would be the mechanism of that then because nearly all androgens are rendered inactive you would assume.

It doesn't block all DHT.

VegetaDBZ
09-04-2015, 06:27 AM
you can try to increase the dose I use 300mg a day! no problems

300 MG...!?? So much..!!!!!!!!

I will try 100 MG....

Very happy already but hope for regrowth!!!!!!

Soonbald
09-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Vegeta how short is your hair in mm or cm??? and do u mix the ru with minox or just ethanol/pg mixture?

chongmet
09-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Guys,
I am on Minox for 6 years. Never touched Fin and not gonna (too afraid). So RU is like the last chance for me to somehow block DHT with minimal sides.

Got a question for you, users of RU - Could you maintain your results for the long term using RU? I've read in certain places that the effect of RU is very short - few months, and then it becomes slightly uneffective. Are there some fellows that have been on RU for few years now and can say that it helps maintaining hair state?

Thanks a lot

PinotQ
09-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Guys,
I am on Minox for 6 years. Never touched Fin and not gonna (too afraid). So RU is like the last chance for me to somehow block DHT with minimal sides.

Got a question for you, users of RU - Could you maintain your results for the long term using RU? I've read in certain places that the effect of RU is very short - few months, and then it becomes slightly uneffective. Are there some fellows that have been on RU for few years now and can say that it helps maintaining hair state?

Thanks a lot

Personally, I think you have to discount much of the feedback where people say their medication showed benefit or stopped working within the first 4th months. My doctor (very reputable and well know) told me that in over 20 years of practice, no matter the medication, any benefits from treatment don't generally start to show themselves until the 6th thru 12th months. And typically, you can expect some degree of shedding for the first 3 to 4 months. This doesn't mean people don't think they see regrowth and they absolutely could see less greasy or more lively hair. But you can't "see" maintenance except by having the same amount of hair over a longer term and you likely wouldn't see any new regrowth for a least 4 months. Here is another quote from another well known hair physician's website (Dr. Bernstein) saying basically the same thing regarding dutasteride: "During the first six months on dutasteride, one may note some thinning of ones existing hair. This may be due to either progression of your hair loss before finasteride has had a chance to work, or some shedding of miniaturized hair that makes way for the new healthy hair to grow. It is important to be patient during this period. You should continue the medication for at least one year before you and your doctor can assess its benefits."

Swooping
09-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Guys,

Thanks a lot

I am 2 years now on it still maintaining. One guy maintained on it for 10 years and then it stopped working for him a bit he said.

Soonbald
09-08-2015, 09:46 AM
I am 2 years now on it still maintaining. One guy maintained on it for 10 years and then it stopped working for him a bit he said.

Swooping so I assume you dont use any internall dht blockers such as fin/dut/palmetto? JUST ru? if you use FIN/minox...then you can never know if RU works or not.. im currently just using RU as a stand alone treatment gonna give it a few months..but im doubtfull tbh

warner8
09-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Are Kane and Anagenic the same company? and if so is the quality of product high

I am thinking of ordering a bottle of the pre-made RU in solution

http://anageninc.com/on-sale/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

I wanted to know what is the difference between the % RU, 3, 5 AND 8%. What is the most commonly used, and which one is best for begginers?

Also, which is the better solution the PG and Alcohol, or this KB solution?
thanks

warner8
09-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Are Kane and Anagenic the same company? and if so is the quality of product high

I am thinking of ordering a bottle of the pre-made RU in solution

http://anageninc.com/on-sale/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

I wanted to know what is the difference between the % RU, 3, 5 AND 8%. What is the most commonly used, and which one is best for begginers?

Also, which is the better solution the PG and Alcohol, or this KB solution?
thanks

Soonbald
09-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Yes it is the same Company "I Believe" on the package I recieve it says "ANAGENINC KANE" I currently use x3 premade 5% KB solution.. I use 5ml a day last me 1 month...and I only use RU no minox and no fin...will give this a shot for a few months

Swooping
09-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Swooping so I assume you dont use any internall dht blockers such as fin/dut/palmetto? JUST ru? if you use FIN/minox...then you can never know if RU works or not.. im currently just using RU as a stand alone treatment gonna give it a few months..but im doubtfull tbh

Soonbald, I have dropped minoxidil a few months ago. I have tried finasteride in the past too as a small trial. Now I'm just on RU.

champpy
09-11-2015, 01:11 AM
Chongmet, i too have been using RU off and on for about 3 months. I believe I was getting some side effects with it so I cut back my dosage a lot. even stopped using it for a while. the time I did use it regularly I didn't notice any benefit but again I was only using regularly for like a month and a half. I did not notice any less shedding but my hair did seem less greasy in the mornings.

Soonbald
09-13-2015, 07:27 AM
No offense champpy but I dont Believe that RU gives you any side effects..its a "topicall" afterall...how much of it actually reach the blood? not much if at all...I use 250mg ED and dermaroll my scalp every time I apply it and I spray it all over my scalp and rubb it in carefully and there is no side effects...RU in my opinion is ALOT safer than fin/dut obviously since its a topicall...I also dont Believe much in the results from RU..some people mix the RU with minox and Think its the RU that does the job but infact it could just be the minox that is giving results... or maybe when people started adding RU they got better results? I dunno.. but not many actually JUST use "RU" we got 1 guy here that only use RU or two...including ME...if RU dont work for me in a few months then its safe to say that RU is a bullshit chemical that dont work for hairloss it should work on me because I have slow hairloss and very slow recession over the years...but still we all react differently to Chemicals and pills so some guys will get good results while others wont..thats Life...im not saying people that get results from RU imagine it...but many use RU and minox..not necessarily "blend" them together well some do...but they still use both treatments..so when they get slight regrowth it could just be from the minox..thats all im saying...because we know that minox can grow hair but we dont really know if RU "alone" can grow hair...or do we?

telogen
09-15-2015, 12:33 AM
RU sucks...minox+ topical spiro did more in slowing down my hairloss then RU ever did. I've been on RU for like 8 months now and i've been upping the dosage for 4 months, from 30mg/ml to 50mg/ml and now 80mg/ml and i'm still losing hair. It doesn't seem like increasing the dosage really helps, RU just appears to lose it's effect over a shorter period of time. On minox and spiro i could atleast maintain properly for about 12 months, RU only gave me like 4-5 months.

warner8
09-15-2015, 07:25 PM
where do you guys store your premade ru solutions from kane/anagenic? in the fridge or just a dark coo place?

Soonbald
09-16-2015, 06:53 AM
I store my bottles in the refrigerator so it dont get "too Cold" I asked anageninc if that was okey and they said yes its okey the RU will be stable longer in the refrigerator..

Tenma
09-16-2015, 05:38 PM
I store my bottles in the refrigerator so it dont get "too Cold" I asked anageninc if that was okey and they said yes its okey the RU will be stable longer in the refrigerator..

good info. thanks

cbpl12
09-19-2015, 08:06 PM
can anyone comment on AARC
http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-raw-powder

Thinking about getting my RU from them over Kane/anagen

VegetaDBZ
09-20-2015, 06:46 AM
can anyone comment on AARC
http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-raw-powder

Thinking about getting my RU from them over Kane/anagen

http://www.ru58841.net/where-to-buy/

Recommend everywhere to buy from anageninc/kane....

I buy anageninc.. but price same..!

ghostrider
10-01-2015, 07:41 AM
I still guess k&b solution is keeping the chemical composition more stable. I found old bottle with 5%ru which I've had lost for over a year and guess what it still works. No subum or itching.

desininja
10-03-2015, 02:54 PM
will ever clear 151 proof work for mixing with propylene glycol as a vehicle for ru ? i am not able to find 190 proof in michigan. please suggest

warner8
10-08-2015, 07:34 AM
does RU cause shed at the beginning of treatment, sort of like minox?

Trouse5858
10-08-2015, 09:43 AM
I wouldn't recommend RU. It probably helped the quality of my hair but I wouldn't say it led to any re-growth and I now have gyno remaining from 3 month period of usage starting last January in my right nipple. I'm planning on taking 30 mg of Raloxifene per day for two months to reduce it. RU isn't super expensive, but mixing it's a pain and anything from China is sketchy in my opinion.

diffuseloser
10-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Agree with Trouse. In the long term, RU is a waste of money. Of course there are a handful of guys on forums who had reported amazing regrowth, myself included, but as I say in the long term you're just back to where you started again. I was blown away initially by the regrowth or illusion of regrowth when I started out using RU. Then, after a while, it just stopped dead in its tracks and even though I kept on it to maintain, ultimately I'm back to where I was before. There's no doubt it improves the quality and perhaps the thickness of existing hair. If you want a quick fix, go for it but don't expect it to stay that way for very long because it won't. My advice would be to save your money.

Tenma
10-08-2015, 03:33 PM
In the long term, RU is a waste of money.

Are you a long term RU user?

If so, how long you been taking it?

Unsure1
10-09-2015, 12:56 AM
Do you believe RU looses its efficacy with long term use? I believe this is due to the bodies ability to adapt to its continual use by producing more androgens. In order to avoid this perhaps cycling dosages throughout the week/fortnight/month may be a viable option in order to avoid tolerance build up.

diffuseloser
10-10-2015, 03:56 AM
I used it steady for over a year. Perhaps this is not long enough to base an opinion on. However, I can tell you that after as little as a month, I began to see major improvements. It was shocking. My hair filled in dramatically to the point where you wouldn't really notice I was losing hair. I'm not sure if this was regrowth. I do think that my hair thickened up considerably, lost it's steel wool properties and began to resemble something that felt like healthy hair. This continued for several months. Around about the 6 month mark, things started to go pear shaped again and it simply lost efficacy. I kept on it anyway but it was a fruitless endeavour. Looks like it was the same for Hellouser and a few others I can think of. There's a reason they aren't on RU anymore after experiencing pretty mindblowing results and I suspect that it's because it simply stopped working. This is only my experience and everyone is different. For me, it didn't take very long to see improvements, but those improvements also came to a head rather quickly. For others, it may take some time and when you do get results, they may stick around longer than they did for me. No two bodies are the same.

Swooping
10-12-2015, 06:13 AM
I used it steady for over a year. Perhaps this is not long enough to base an opinion on. However, I can tell you that after as little as a month, I began to see major improvements. It was shocking. My hair filled in dramatically to the point where you wouldn't really notice I was losing hair. I'm not sure if this was regrowth. I do think that my hair thickened up considerably, lost it's steel wool properties and began to resemble something that felt like healthy hair. This continued for several months. Around about the 6 month mark, things started to go pear shaped again and it simply lost efficacy. I kept on it anyway but it was a fruitless endeavour. Looks like it was the same for Hellouser and a few others I can think of. There's a reason they aren't on RU anymore after experiencing pretty mindblowing results and I suspect that it's because it simply stopped working. This is only my experience and everyone is different. For me, it didn't take very long to see improvements, but those improvements also came to a head rather quickly. For others, it may take some time and when you do get results, they may stick around longer than they did for me. No two bodies are the same.

Interesting diffuseloser. Did you actually manage to stay at baseline and maintain though?

Tenma
10-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the response diffuseloser.

Its surprising you got that kind of results from an antiandrogen. most people see improvement after 6-8 months and results tend to stabilize a few months later.

i started RU last january and things are working pretty good. Good maintenance and some rethickening of the nw 2-3 area

Maybe a little offtopic but i think the reason hellouser stopped ru was because of sides.

Keep in mind that maintaining hair is still a success but i understand is somewhat dissapointing to lose the gains.

diffuseloser
10-12-2015, 01:52 PM
@Swooping

Swoop, my hair was in pretty bad shape before I started RU. Hair loss was a typical diffuse pattern with recession at the temples. Scalp was very visible and had very noticeable difference in appearance to the sides and back of head which were dark and thick. This accentuated the loss I was suffering on top. All in all, a pretty dire state of affairs. I did not document my experience on RU with photos, but I can tell you that after a very short period of time, the top of my head began to blend in considerably well with the back and sides. Almost to baseline but not quite. I managed to maintain for quite a few months, then started losing again. Maybe this was shedding, but I did persevere and those initial results didn't return. My hair returned to the state it was in prior to RU and I was unable to maintain. I'm not sure what happened. There were too many variables to put a finger on. I was somewhat slapdash with regards to my RU preparation. I often forgot to put it back in the freezer and such. This experience may have been down to my own carelessness.

@Tenma

You're welcome. It's good to share the experiences we've had and come up with solutions. As I say, it was quite surprising that I experienced positive results with RU right off the bat. I may be incorrect in saying RU is a waste of money. I think there are many things I could have done better to give it a chance of succeeding. I am willing to give it another bash though and may do so now in the coming months. This time I will take a bit more care in the preparation and storage of RU to see if it makes any difference. My mixing method was lazy and did not require me to make very exact measurements. I generally mixed all my RU and minox from the start and stored the mixed bottles rather than preparing weekly doses. So this was my experience and wouldn't read into it too much as I don't think it's fair to say this is a very reliable experience. I wish you all the best of luck with your own and please do keep us posted.

Swooping
10-14-2015, 06:22 AM
Thanks diffuseloser, interesting indeed. For me RU is still working after 2 years. However it did reach a plateau before the 1 year mark. Didn't notice any improvement after that. A user (Elevation) used RU58841 for 10 years before it stopped working for him. Just shows how people can react differently to treatments. I think everyone should realistically just expect only to maintain on a longer time period whether that is with a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor or an anti-androgen. Everything better than that is a plus. And some unlucky individuals won't even be able to maintain. RU58841 doesn't block all DHT binding from the androgen receptor. So just like some people are not able to maintain with finasteride not everyone will be able to maintain on RU.

warner8
10-14-2015, 06:35 AM
Hi Swooping, are you using Ru with Minox? if so, how do you apply both? ru first till it dries, and then the liquid minox? once or twice a day? i am using 5% Ru in ethanol.glycol

Thanks diffuseloser, interesting indeed. For me RU is still working after 2 years. However it did reach a plateau before the 1 year mark. Didn't notice any improvement after that. A user (Elevation) used RU58841 for 10 years before it stopped working for him. Just shows how people can react differently to treatments. I think everyone should realistically just expect only to maintain on a longer time period whether that is with a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor or an anti-androgen. Everything better than that is a plus. And some unlucky individuals won't even be able to maintain. RU58841 doesn't block all DHT binding from the androgen receptor. So just like some people are not able to maintain with finasteride not everyone will be able to maintain on RU.

Swooping
10-19-2015, 02:02 PM
Hi Swooping, are you using Ru with Minox? if so, how do you apply both? ru first till it dries, and then the liquid minox? once or twice a day? i am using 5% Ru in ethanol.glycol

I used it with kirkland minoxidil at 6%. Just mix it into it and apply once a day. Now I use it with ethanol/PG. Dropped minoxidil.

warner8
10-19-2015, 04:58 PM
any reason why you dropped the minox? forgive me if I'm wrong as I'm new to this, but i thought Minox would enhance Ru, much like taking minox with fin

I used it with kirkland minoxidil at 6%. Just mix it into it and apply once a day. Now I use it with ethanol/PG. Dropped minoxidil.

xLeox
10-20-2015, 04:00 AM
just like diffuse loser, I've had the similar problem. I've been using ru powder 5% 1 ml for 9 months on hairline and mid. (I also use fin 1 mg + minox+antiandrogens lotion 1 hour after ru application). First 2-3 months I've had really good results. hairloss stopped, hair thickening and a moderate regrowth. after that, situation getting worse again. just last week switched to 8% 0,5 ml per day. let's see if I get improvements, although I doubt it.

warner8
10-20-2015, 06:51 AM
results that fast between 2-3 months? I've been using it since sept 26 th, so approaching a month. not seeing anything yet, maybe even shedding as the scalp looks more bare than it did months prior. also on fin, and a 15% minox cream that I started in july of this year. wondering if th send is due to the higher strength minox or not....or is my DHT still overpowering my scalp despite being on it for over a year.

just like diffuse loser, I've had the similar problem. I've been using ru powder 5% 1 ml for 9 months on hairline and mid. (I also use fin 1 mg + minox+antiandrogens lotion 1 hour after ru application). First 2-3 months I've had really good results. hairloss stopped, hair thickening and a moderate regrowth. after that, situation getting worse again. just last week switched to 8% 0,5 ml per day. let's see if I get improvements, although I doubt it.

xLeox
10-23-2015, 04:51 AM
results that fast between 2-3 months? I've been using it since sept 26 th, so approaching a month. not seeing anything yet, maybe even shedding as the scalp looks more bare than it did months prior. also on fin, and a 15% minox cream that I started in july of this year. wondering if th send is due to the higher strength minox or not....or is my DHT still overpowering my scalp despite being on it for over a year.

yes, in such a short amount time I've had the best results. in just 2 weeks hairloss stopped and hair started get thicker. my girlfriend made me notice that. lasted few months, then temples and front thinning process took its tool again...

warner8
10-23-2015, 05:56 AM
was yours from kane or anagogic?

yes, in such a short amount time I've had the best results. in just 2 weeks hairloss stopped and hair started get thicker. my girlfriend made me notice that. lasted few months, then temples and front thinning process took its tool again...

Swooping
10-23-2015, 01:13 PM
any reason why you dropped the minox? forgive me if I'm wrong as I'm new to this, but i thought Minox would enhance Ru, much like taking minox with fin

Jup it certainly did for me. I'm someone who responds good to minoxidil too. I dropped it because I changed my strategy (maintenance + HT). Don't necessarily need minoxidil now.

ghostrider
10-31-2015, 02:48 AM

First month's you will deff notice some shedding. Weakened follicles will shed first just like with FINA. Month 3-6 you will notice stabilisation & perhaps slight thickening. Oc000459 is helpful against shedding from my experience & perhaps seti too. Hope it helps mate

VegetaDBZ
11-03-2015, 08:26 AM

Hi.....

Have you also had shed from month 1-9?

I have more increase thickness front and stabilized.. But now I am shedding.

xLeox
11-04-2015, 11:59 AM
was yours from kane or anagogic?

always from anagen. but I heard it's the same company, just with a different name.

Hi.....

Have you also had shed from month 1-9?

I have more increase thickness front and stabilized.. But now I am shedding.

nope, I haven't noticed any sheeding during my first months of ru usage

VegetaDBZ
11-08-2015, 11:42 AM
nope, I haven't noticed any sheeding during my first months of ru usage

Hmm.. Ok thank you.. Will just wait then...!

Hope it resolves fast!

What vehicle did you use......?

garbage
11-16-2015, 02:36 PM
I am on RU for 2 years now. Treatment has proved its effectivness for me. It stoped further loss, thickened existing hair, and even grew some of the hair back . It also helps weakened hair to grow longer than they could before. Ru is very good treatmen in my opinion, especially if you start using it eary enough.

Ru platoued at 1.5 year mark, since then its maintaining.
One thing amazed me also, Ru manage to grow a single hair 2 cm below my current hairline (a place where my original hairline started), and hair is very thick and capable of growing a very high lenght.

warner8
11-16-2015, 05:08 PM
can i ask what % ru you are using, and whether u mix yourself or buy it pre mixed. also were do you buy yours?

I'm on the 5% pre mix from anagogic inc

w
I am on RU for 2 years now. Treatment has proved its effectivness for me. It stoped further loss, thickened existing hair, and even grew some of the hair back . It also helps weakened hair to grow longer than they could before. Ru is very good treatmen in my opinion, especially if you start using it eary enough.

Ru platoued at 1.5 year mark, since then its maintaining.
One thing amazed me also, Ru manage to grow a single hair 2 cm below my current hairline (a place where my original hairline started), and hair is very thick and capable of growing a very high lenght.

VegetaDBZ
12-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Shedding stopped...! Hair seem fuller again.

Adding neogenic as vehicle now...!

Anyone know how long RU solution is stable for?

burtandernie
12-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Its kind of funny how powerful AAs prove how strong androgens actually are in the MPB process. I mean even propecia is not a perfect ideal AA so more powerful AAs prove the extent to which MPB is androgen mediated process. Just a shame we dont have stronger/safer ways to do it topically or something verses blowing up someones entire endocrine system. Even RU is not for sure how safe it is from a systemic stand point

Mpbaway
12-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Hey all
I'm new to this forum hope you guys could enlighten me on treatments that actually work right now I'm using Finasteride lipogaine alone.. It's maintaining whatever that's on me right now what intrigues me is the ru58841 topical solution actually.. Just wondering since I'm really far off in Singapore right now will shipping ru be ideal I heard that ru doesn't last as long and 2 weeks so I'm having second thoughts to it. Any suggestions on this guys ? If I get a pre-mixed solution I highly doubt its efficacy by the time it reaches here.. However if I get the powder shipped here and it takes longer than usual 2 weeks will it still be effective if I mix it myself compared to getting the pre mixed solution ? Hope I get advises from all of you :)

Cheers

Soonbald
12-06-2015, 11:52 AM
I have heard results of guys using the "premixed" solution...it lasts more than 2 weeks u can Count on it.. I got a friend that got results from "premixed" im using premixed myself since I cant get my hands on the other ingredients here in sweden..we dont have strong alcohol here and I doubt I can get PG here even...I read a guy using the "ru powder" for 8 months and he didnt get ANY results whatsoever... I asked the Company that sells the "premixed" and they say its "stable for 6 months" in room temperature.. it even says that on the bottle...false information or not...I dunno...but I use up my RU bottle in like 1 week anyway...

doke
12-07-2015, 04:07 AM
I have heard results of guys using the "premixed" solution...it lasts more than 2 weeks u can Count on it.. I got a friend that got results from "premixed" im using premixed myself since I cant get my hands on the other ingredients here in sweden..we dont have strong alcohol here and I doubt I can get PG here even...I read a guy using the "ru powder" for 8 months and he didnt get ANY results whatsoever... I asked the Company that sells the "premixed" and they say its "stable for 6 months" in room temperature.. it even says that on the bottle...false information or not...I dunno...but I use up my RU bottle in like 1 week anyway...

I have made my own ru and the premixed and find the premix better from kane shop as it uses the same mix as in the rousell French trials and also kane says the premix shelf life is 6 months you can also store it in the fridge if you say buy 2 bottles 5% is best to start with but they also do an 8%.
I find it can dry your scalp a bit so you can get over this with some conditioner after hair washing.
As to how many mls a day I use 1.5 to 2mls a day im also on finasteride which I take 5mgs twice a week.

Mpbaway
12-07-2015, 09:59 AM
But the question is I live in Singapore shipping over may take weeks probably even 2-3 with shipping condition could the efficacy still even be present ? I'm curious pardon me for asking..

Cantona
12-08-2015, 04:16 PM
Here you can read an interesting article: http://www.ru58841.info/

they clearly advice to be very careful with ru solutions, better to order the powder and make the mix

ghostrider
12-08-2015, 05:02 PM
I have same experience as you doke.

Ru58841 is ultra stable in solution form just like topical finasteride

While back I found a 5% k&b solution I had lost for over 6 months that had survived hot Dubai holiday.. It's still potent as hell. When I apply the solution it give same sides , also it kills the sebum :)

I store my solutions just like minox at room temp.

I came across some user on hlh he used premixed 5& kb solutions with crazy thickening.

People can experience sides shedding while on anti andeogens. Because they don't protect against external factors such as stress. Bad foods etc. For such sheddings pgd2 blockers are awsome. Combined with ru they stop overall sheddings.

I'm doing last batch oc . waiting it to run out, next week I replace with seti

diffuseloser
12-09-2015, 12:33 PM
Time to hop on the RU bandwagon again. Will be starting this month at a higher %, 10 grams mixed to Kirkland minoxidil. Going in all guns blazing this time. Will let you all know how it goes. If this fails, it's definitely razor time.

bulli103
12-13-2015, 03:55 AM
somebody who has hairloss, normally don`t only lose his hairs on top of the head, he loses all over the head (only on top, they don`t grow back so easily)....so how can ru58841 stop hairloss, when only the top of the head is treated......??....don`t makes much sence.....for me....

Soonbald
12-13-2015, 04:18 AM
somebody who has hairloss, normally don`t only lose his hairs on top of the head, he loses all over the head (only on top, they don`t grow back so easily)....so how can ru58841 stop hairloss, when only the top of the head is treated......??....don`t makes much sence.....for me....

im giving a last attempt with the RU.. im currently using 5% "kane" premixed RU 200mg a day "4ml" that I spray "all over my scalp" everywhere since im a diffuse thinner..I also dermaroll with a 2mm derma needle before applying the RU for better absorption.. im gonna give it at least 7-8 months.. if it fails well then im doomed...and this is the ONLY treatment I will be on...im not on FIN cuz my Eyes gets ****ed up from it!

doke
12-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Hi guys im also using essengen 6% minoxidil that contains 0.5% finasteride and no az acid as I do not like formulas with az in they are too greasy and sticky.

Mpbaway
12-16-2015, 12:22 PM
Hey guys.. recently posted on the efficacy of ru58841 but not sure if my question got skipped ?
Anyway I decided to purchase ru58841 premixed solution from Kane shop as I heard good reviews about it but just to make sure can anyone here answer me on this? As I live in Singapore shipping ru here may take 3 weeks maybe even 4 will it lose its efficacy by the time it reaches here ?

Will really appreciate it if someone could reply me so I could have a peace of mind and just go ahead with Kane shop solution.
And also what vehicle would go along well with the ru58841 pre mixed solution ?

Hope to hear from you guys :)

burtandernie
12-16-2015, 07:16 PM
What about buying RU from -http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution since its a whole lot cheaper? Has anyone used it from here and had any results or tests to verify it? The kane/anagen website costs 25 to ship which is a bit high IMO when ground shipping is like 5-10 bucks.
I bet customs has a field day with this stuff ripping these apart to check that its a legit. I had some shampoo from germany I bought get ripped apart in the quest for drugs. I dont mind though its just part of their job and with the amount of drugs moving through there they have no choice

doke
12-17-2015, 03:01 AM
What about buying RU from -http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution since its a whole lot cheaper? Has anyone used it from here and had any results or tests to verify it? The kane/anagen website costs 25 to ship which is a bit high IMO when ground shipping is like 5-10 bucks.
I bet customs has a field day with this stuff ripping these apart to check that its a legit. I had some shampoo from germany I bought get ripped apart in the quest for drugs. I dont mind though its just part of their job and with the amount of drugs moving through there they have no choice

I do know that a guy on another web site uses aarc but buys the ru raw powder and makes his own I have not used them as I like to use kanes premix that is in kb solution which I think was used in the French trials in the late 90s on stump tale monkeys.

ghostrider
12-17-2015, 03:33 AM
I have same experience as you doke.

Ru58841 is ultra stable in solution form just like topical finasteride

While back I found a 5% k&b solution I had lost for over 6 months that had survived hot Dubai holiday.. It's still potent as hell. When I apply the solution it give same sides , also it kills the sebum :)

I store my solutions just like minox at room temp.

I came across some user on hlh he used premixed 5& kb solutions with crazy thickening.

People can experience sides shedding while on anti andeogens. Because they don't protect against external factors such as stress. Bad foods etc. For such sheddings pgd2 blockers are awsome. Combined with ru they stop overall sheddings.

I'm doing last batch oc . waiting it to run out, next week I replace with seti

Hello mate mpbaway,

Your question wasn't ignored mate. See my last post.

I have tried several mixtures. Minox, raw powder in minox and premixed k&b solutions.

Premixed or self made kb solution remain the best for me. While of solutions give huge sheddings.

Amercancer
12-20-2015, 02:01 PM
im giving a last attempt with the RU.. im currently using 5% "kane" premixed RU 200mg a day "4ml" that I spray "all over my scalp" everywhere since im a diffuse thinner..I also dermaroll with a 2mm derma needle before applying the RU for better absorption.. im gonna give it at least 7-8 months.. if it fails well then im doomed...and this is the ONLY treatment I will be on...im not on FIN cuz my Eyes gets ****ed up from it!
Do you think ru mess with eyes? I don't know but my eyes get blurry sometimes and irritating. Don't know what to do

gchr
12-25-2015, 03:02 PM
i am not sure what to think, from other threads i read that RU is controlled mainly by 1 person overseas and generally there is no validity such as lab tests besides the occasional group buy.

How are we suppose to know we are getting the real deal besides taking someone's word on it?

seems like some users registered to promote usage of RU and no honest review yet

burtandernie
12-26-2015, 12:04 AM
You dont. Its all a guessing game, but a few people tested the batches and they came back good. Its really all based off a few samples that got tested, but you still never know.

Swooping
12-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Time to hop on the RU bandwagon again. Will be starting this month at a higher %, 10 grams mixed to Kirkland minoxidil. Going in all guns blazing this time. Will let you all know how it goes. If this fails, it's definitely razor time.

Diffuse, when I used kirkland with RU I managed to dissolve a maximum of 6-7% RU per ml. So in a bottle of 60ml kirkland this would be 3.6-4.2 gram of RU. The ethanol concentration of kirkland isn't really high. 6-7% is already really high though.

diffuseloser
12-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Thanks Swoop. I got all I need here but haven't mixed it up yet. Just running things through in my head about what dosage to aim for and some other variables. I'm going to remove 3ml from each bottle of Kirkland and aim to replace this with about 3 gram of RU, maybe a little more. I used ethanol last time to boost the process but if it's not necessary, I'll not bother this time. What's your experience of using Kirkland a vehicle in a nutshell?

Swooping
01-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Thanks Swoop. I got all I need here but haven't mixed it up yet. Just running things through in my head about what dosage to aim for and some other variables. I'm going to remove 3ml from each bottle of Kirkland and aim to replace this with about 3 gram of RU, maybe a little more. I used ethanol last time to boost the process but if it's not necessary, I'll not bother this time. What's your experience of using Kirkland a vehicle in a nutshell?

Kirkland worked well for me actually. Dirt cheap minoxidil, plus the vehicle didn't bother me at all (high amount of propylene glycol). Happy new year btw :)!

jamesst11
01-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Kirkland worked well for me actually. Dirt cheap minoxidil, plus the vehicle didn't bother me at all (high amount of propylene glycol). Happy new year btw :)!

Swooping,
While we are on topicals, I though I'd ask your opinion, because you seem like a veteran of this and I know this may not be the appropriate thread but.. S5 cream (hairloss talk brand) ? I know people have asked about this all over the boards, but I wanted to ask your opinion, as the others are so varied and few and far between. Have you tried it? Do you think the cream alone is enough to deliver transdermally, and, if so, do you think it's properties are strong enough to actually hold off other androgens? Finally, have you encountered any members that have verifiable proof of it working? I am still so curious about spironolactone as a cream.. I do use it, and all I know is it helps eliminate scalp sensations.

diffuseloser
01-04-2016, 12:53 AM

It worked well for me before so it makes sense to stick with it. Applied my first application last night so here's hoping I get some serious regrowth. Happy New Year man!

Swooping
01-06-2016, 06:36 AM
Swooping,
While we are on topicals, I though I'd ask your opinion, because you seem like a veteran of this and I know this may not be the appropriate thread but.. S5 cream (hairloss talk brand) ? I know people have asked about this all over the boards, but I wanted to ask your opinion, as the others are so varied and few and far between. Have you tried it? Do you think the cream alone is enough to deliver transdermally, and, if so, do you think it's properties are strong enough to actually hold off other androgens? Finally, have you encountered any members that have verifiable proof of it working? I am still so curious about spironolactone as a cream.. I do use it, and all I know is it helps eliminate scalp sensations.

James,

Spironolactone orally works very well as gauged by anecdotal evidence. But that will turn you slowly into a woman, so that isn't a really viable solution I guess lol.

I never used S5 cream, but I don't think it's strong enough. The anecdotal evidence of S5 cream is often that it slows down hair loss somewhat but isn't really potent enough to maintain. How did it work for you then? Do you feel that it has slowed your hair loss somewhat aside from the elimination of scalp sensations?

And aren't you on finasteride? How are you doing with that?

jamesst11
01-06-2016, 11:08 AM
James,

Spironolactone orally works very well as gauged by anecdotal evidence. But that will turn you slowly into a woman, so that isn't a really viable solution I guess lol.

I never used S5 cream, but I don't think it's strong enough. The anecdotal evidence of S5 cream is often that it slows down hair loss somewhat but isn't really potent enough to maintain. How did it work for you then? Do you feel that it has slowed your hair loss somewhat aside from the elimination of scalp sensations?

And aren't you on finasteride? How are you doing with that?

My hair is such a cluster f*ck and I am taking too many things to properly gauge what works and what does not. I have been on finasteride for almost 10 months now and my hair has simply become horrible diffused thin all over, to the point where it's almost impossible to style. While on finasteride, the entire time I have experienced 1) hair line itch and small open sores 2) crawling feeling wherever the hair loss is initiated 3) extreme thinning of crown, to the point where it's now impossible to even comb over it.

That being said, at night when these sensations are at their worst, I apply minox to the area that's impacted the most by them, then spiro, straight out of the fridge about 5 minutes after. The feeling definitely goes away completely for the night, then starts all over again in the morning. I have only been doing this for a couple months, so it's hard to determine the exact impact it's having. I know for fact that shedding has gon from about 80-100 hairs per day down to 30-50, because I am so damn meticulous and OCD that I count them. Also "pull tests" reveal 1-2 hairs now, while before 5-6. So, who know's right? With our current treatments anything is somewhat of a guess. :/

Swooping
01-08-2016, 06:51 AM
My hair is such a cluster f*ck and I am taking too many things to properly gauge what works and what does not. I have been on finasteride for almost 10 months now and my hair has simply become horrible diffused thin all over, to the point where it's almost impossible to style. While on finasteride, the entire time I have experienced 1) hair line itch and small open sores 2) crawling feeling wherever the hair loss is initiated 3) extreme thinning of crown, to the point where it's now impossible to even comb over it.

That being said, at night when these sensations are at their worst, I apply minox to the area that's impacted the most by them, then spiro, straight out of the fridge about 5 minutes after. The feeling definitely goes away completely for the night, then starts all over again in the morning. I have only been doing this for a couple months, so it's hard to determine the exact impact it's having. I know for fact that shedding has gon from about 80-100 hairs per day down to 30-50, because I am so damn meticulous and OCD that I count them. Also "pull tests" reveal 1-2 hairs now, while before 5-6. So, who know's right? With our current treatments anything is somewhat of a guess. :/

Damn that sucks mate. So finasteride doesn't seem to stabilize your hair at the moment.. I have seen some people that said that it took them 1 year before being stable with finasteride. It's perhaps an option to perform a HT in the future when you have stabilized your hair loss? I have seen some great results from good surgeons on people who lose their hair in a diffuse manner. Good luck man!

Mpbaway
01-13-2016, 01:46 PM
Hi guys
I'm going ahead with purchasing ru58841 , 50ml in 5% K&b solution as carrier.. Anyone used this solution from Kane before and has experienced good results from it ? Alternatively your comments on this would help me a lot please advise me further also could the solution be mixed with minoxidil together and apply it one shot ?

If we use ru and minoxidil together which solution goes first ? Ru applied on scalp topically first and wait for 15-20 mins before minoxidil application is that the procedure.

jamesst11
01-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Damn that sucks mate. So finasteride doesn't seem to stabilize your hair at the moment.. I have seen some people that said that it took them 1 year before being stable with finasteride. It's perhaps an option to perform a HT in the future when you have stabilized your hair loss? I have seen some great results from good surgeons on people who lose their hair in a diffuse manner. Good luck man!

Hey swooping,
Did these other people report drastic hair loss while on the medication for the first 10 months though? I have never lost hair so fast in my life, it was like a perpetual TE. The only conclusion I can draw from this is finasteride triggered aggressive feed back mechanisms, like hyperandro, or even something else. I am not too surprised given my recent luck with my hair. It literally feels like there is some God out there that is spiting me for being vain, and the more and more I try to remedy the situation, the worst it gets. I am trying DUT now, which is something i never thought I would do. Having a bad transplant, with a 5" scar on the back and losing most your hair in one year is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with, and I have been through some crazy shit. It's a perpetual f*cking nightmare that won't end.
I am going to be using DUT .5mg every day and dermarolling with a compounded minoxidil cream that contains 15% minox, hydrocortisone, progesterone, .1% fin, and azeliac acid. If that doesn't work in 8-10 months, then I am taking every ounce of my savings, shaving my head flying to turkey and doing one massive FUE with Erdogon. Since I have dark, coarse hair and good donor, I would want him to create a decently thick hairline and then go diffused thin all the way back. I could live with that. It would be A LOT better than what I have now. time will tell. My f*cking luck has to change at some point.

xLeox
01-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Hey swooping,
Did these other people report drastic hair loss while on the medication for the first 10 months though? I have never lost hair so fast in my life, it was like a perpetual TE. The only conclusion I can draw from this is finasteride triggered aggressive feed back mechanisms, like hyperandro, or even something else. I am not too surprised given my recent luck with my hair. It literally feels like there is some God out there that is spiting me for being vain, and the more and more I try to remedy the situation, the worst it gets. I am trying DUT now, which is something i never thought I would do. Having a bad transplant, with a 5" scar on the back and losing most your hair in one year is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with, and I have been through some crazy shit. It's a perpetual f*cking nightmare that won't end.
I am going to be using DUT .5mg every day and dermarolling with a compounded minoxidil cream that contains 15% minox, hydrocortisone, progesterone, .1% fin, and azeliac acid. If that doesn't work in 8-10 months, then I am taking every ounce of my savings, shaving my head flying to turkey and doing one massive FUE with Erdogon. Since I have dark, coarse hair and good donor, I would want him to create a decently thick hairline and then go diffused thin all the way back. I could live with that. It would be A LOT better than what I have now. time will tell. My f*cking luck has to change at some point.

Hey James. I can imagine you're going through a tough time. plus having a scar result of a bad past transplant definitely does not help. I read you're taking dutasteride. I'm not an expert on the subject and I can't really give any advices, but: if you're really sure about taking dut, you should consider lighting up the dose. I heard people take one pill of dut every 5 days cause that's the active cycle of one single pill. taking 5 mg every day is just too much and not necessary. I think if you ask doctors or even hair transplants surgeons, they'll tell you that. Now, I don't know your situation, but I would stick to finasteride and save for a future mega session fue (or, considering you already had one, a scar revision and a strip from an expert in the field like dr. wong or feriduni).

Swooping
01-15-2016, 06:56 AM
Hi guys
I'm going ahead with purchasing ru58841 , 50ml in 5% K&b solution as carrier.. Anyone used this solution from Kane before and has experienced good results from it ? Alternatively your comments on this would help me a lot please advise me further also could the solution be mixed with minoxidil together and apply it one shot ?

If we use ru and minoxidil together which solution goes first ? Ru applied on scalp topically first and wait for 15-20 mins before minoxidil application is that the procedure.

Some people just get the powder and mix it into their minoxidil. Alternatively you can just wait between applications yes.

Hey swooping,

Damn man seems like you have had a very rough road james. Through the years I have seen some anecdotal reports of increased hair loss of people being on finasteride or dutasteride accompanied with androgenic side effects. Dench is a guy who is around these forums who has experienced that too to some extent and is left now with increased inflammation. Pretty crazy. I find it quite fascinating, seriously I have no idea why that happens. Did you find out the probable cause for such a reaction? I would be interested in hearing that.

Hope you will find relieve eventually, I am sure you will mate. It's excellent that you have coarse donor hair. That can make such a BIG difference in terms of coverage when the grafts are transplanted. Keep strong!

cardib
01-18-2016, 07:48 PM
Does freshly made RU (dissolved yourself) give better results than pre-made (mixed) versions. Anyone have any experience with this?

jamesst11
01-18-2016, 08:39 PM
Hey James. I can imagine you're going through a tough time. plus having a scar result of a bad past transplant definitely does not help. I read you're taking dutasteride. I'm not an expert on the subject and I can't really give any advices, but: if you're really sure about taking dut, you should consider lighting up the dose. I heard people take one pill of dut every 5 days cause that's the active cycle of one single pill. taking 5 mg every day is just too much and not necessary. I think if you ask doctors or even hair transplants surgeons, they'll tell you that. Now, I don't know your situation, but I would stick to finasteride and save for a future mega session fue (or, considering you already had one, a scar revision and a strip from an expert in the field like dr. wong or feriduni).

that's .5mg a day - 5mg would be insane!

jamesst11
01-18-2016, 08:40 PM

Those are amazing HT docs, but have already decided that if I am going in for a mega session it would be with Erdogon.. his results and prices are indisputable. (no, I obviously am not affiliated with him)

Swooping
01-21-2016, 04:45 AM
Does freshly made RU (dissolved yourself) give better results than pre-made (mixed) versions. Anyone have any experience with this?

Prostrakan wanted to launch RU actually in a topical formulation. Would be pretty stupid of them to realize afterwards that it is not stable in a solution. One of the closest compounds structurally similar, nilutamide is very stable too in a liquid suspension. Besides that a German forum member tested RU-58841 in solution and found it to be stable for 6 months.

So yeah, there should be no difference. Getting the powder is cheaper and gives you more flexibility in the concentration though.

Seuxin
01-21-2016, 06:02 AM
Never heard about nilutamide.
Some poeple use it for hair ??

burtandernie
01-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Is Prostrakan still actively looking into launching RU in a topical like that? It seems a bit silly RU never released anywhere even in other parts of the world I mean the stuff seems to work. I just worry a little about the quality, and the safety since its more unknown than propecia really in the long run. In theory it should be safe, but who knows
I guess in my boat I just want prevention at the temples/hairline and fin doesnt seem to work that well there.

jamesst11
01-23-2016, 04:15 PM
Hellouser,
I am sure you've answered this somewhere in these hundred page's, but I can't read through all of them - You've been on RU now for a few years, correct? can you briefly share your experience with it? Do you believe it has helped you maintain what you have? Any regrowth? inflammation? I want to pull the trigger on this and use as my primary topical WITH DUT, which is insane, but I have no damn choice anymore. I am going out swinging. ANY personal experience details are appreciated man!! :)

jamesst11
01-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Hellouser,
I am sure you've answered this somewhere in these hundred page's, but I can't read through all of them - You've been on RU now for a few years, correct? can you briefly share your experience with it? Do you believe it has helped you maintain what you have? Any regrowth? inflammation? I want to pull the trigger on this and use as my primary topical WITH DUT, which is insane, but I have no damn choice anymore! I am going out swinging. ANY personal experience details are appreciated man!! :)

burtandernie
01-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Has anyone on RU had before/after hormone tests and seen whether RU actually goes systemic at all or not? Hopefully a company takes RU and does a little more research on it or finishes it. Where have all the topicals gone?

jamesst11
01-26-2016, 09:49 PM
Has anyone on RU had before/after hormone tests and seen whether RU actually goes systemic at all or not? Hopefully a company takes RU and does a little more research on it or finishes it. Where have all the topicals gone?

Good question

Boldy
01-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Anyone else noticing difference in terms of sides with the ST johns wort protocol? I started 25-30MG/ a day again this week only at the hairline. I had to take a break from all treatments for the past months, and this is definitely noticeable behind the HT hairline.
25-30 Mg seems fine if i take about 900-1200 Mg st johns (brand name: Eclectic Institute).

jamesst11
02-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Has anyone stopped fin or dut, because they are non-responders, and switched soley to just RU and minoxidil? Have you read any accounts of this? I am in a horrible spot. Fin literally f*cked my hair to all hell, for 11 months. I have been using DUT for a month now and just have this gut feeling it will make things worst. I also have RU and 15% minox in my aresenal. Should I just drop the orals and go topical?

mic28
02-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Hi James,

As you know I am in a very similar situation to yourself. Losing a lot of hair on finasteride and stopped. Hair improved briefly when I stopped and then I lost a lot and gained a bald spot over a couple months. I am now off finasteride about 5 months and things have stabilised in the last couple of months.
I have been on RU for around a month and a half, although I have been playing about with different concentrations and mixtures. I had some brief success over a few days where I halted hair loss, no itching at all. Then it started up again however I don't seem to be too badly off and may even be improving slightly. Will stick with my regime for a couple more months before i make conclusions.

Was going to see how yourself and Ziggy faired on DUT and possibly give that a try

jamesst11
02-01-2016, 06:12 PM
it's too early to tell, but I am still losing. It's only been about a month on DUT. I am just losing my damn mind here. My hair is horrible, like not effin normal anymore. It has become too much work to conceal all the thinning areas. I just got my RU and am going to pick up the alcohol tomorrow (have everything else). I need to shave my f*cking head bald. I am so f*cking exhausted and frustrated. I don't know how people survive through this shit, especially after having a transplant.

mic28
02-01-2016, 06:20 PM
I know how you feel James, I am going to get my hair cut again today and dreading looking at the top of my head in the mirror. I firmly believe this is seborrheic Dermatitis from the change in hormones from the finasteride. How to get rid of it is beyond me. I've tried everything

jamesst11
02-02-2016, 01:30 PM
I know how you feel James, I am going to get my hair cut again today and dreading looking at the top of my head in the mirror. I firmly believe this is seborrheic Dermatitis from the change in hormones from the finasteride. How to get rid of it is beyond me. I've tried everything

Mic, you have any issue fully dissolving your RU in solution?? I don't know if it's because I keep the PG and alcohol in the fridge or what. I mixed my first batch today, and while most dissolved, I still had some floaters. I am praying that by leaving it in the freezer, it won't re-solidify. That sh*t is expensive.

mic28
02-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Yeh James I still get the odd floaters but I'm not sure if that matters too much since most of it is dissolved.
Anyway, got my hair cut and I seem to keep losing. I upped my RU to 100mg over 2ml so going to see how that goes for a bit...go in hard.

mic28
02-02-2016, 01:55 PM
I am also yet to get back on topical minoxidil. Want to give RU another couple of months so I know what is working etc before I throw that in.

jamesst11
02-02-2016, 04:03 PM
100mg/2ml is only 5%... were you on a smaller dose before? I personally think it's good to start off higher and kick start the process then gradually reduce. Perhaps my thinking is backwards though....

mic28
02-02-2016, 04:18 PM
I understand what you mean. The way I see it though is it is more about quantity of RU getting to the scalp rather than %. The only reason I have gone with 2ml is to get full coverage that I can't get off 1ml.
I am getting the odd positive days where RU is having an effect, however these are overshadowed by days with high hair loss.
Definitely the more I think about it, the it hire my head gets therefore I believe so much of it is psychological

xLeox
02-09-2016, 10:46 AM
I quit using ru. I've been using it for one year and 2 months by now. stopped working 6 months ago at least. started using at 5%. last 3 months been using it at 8%, situation kept getting worse. too bad, cause first 3/4 months it gave me great results.

Seuxin
02-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Does this change correspond to another RU batch ??

jjo
02-09-2016, 12:03 PM
I quit using ru. I've been using it for one year and 2 months by now. stopped working 6 months ago at least. started using at 5%. last 3 months been using it at 8%, situation kept getting worse. too bad, cause first 3/4 months it gave me great results.

where were you buying it from? maybe you got a bad batch

xLeox
02-09-2016, 12:54 PM
where were you buying it from? maybe you got a bad batch

always bought it from the same supplier, anageninc. it's not a problem of batch. in my case, after a few months, just stopped working, simple as that.

hairsugeon
02-11-2016, 06:43 AM
ANy guys who maintained on ru for more than 2 years? I'm thinking about buying it from purlab and mixing it in ethanol myself...

jamesst11
02-11-2016, 01:23 PM
I am having an issue getting Kane's RU to dissolve in solution!! anyone help?? My solution consists of a 70/30 alcohol to PG ratio and I am using 96% alcohol. I had it in the freezer for the first weeks batch and when I got to the end of it, I found a lot of it all clumped up at the bottom... waste of damn RU and a waste of a damn week. What gives???

mic28
02-11-2016, 01:41 PM
James,

I don't seem to have this problem with dissolving. I leave mine in the freezer aswell. Are you still having success? Mine worked for a while (couple days) and then back to normal. Trying to work out where I have gone wrong

jamesst11
02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
James,

I don't seem to have this problem with dissolving. I leave mine in the freezer aswell. Are you still having success? Mine worked for a while (couple days) and then back to normal. Trying to work out where I have gone wrong

Who knows... I suppose I will just stop counting hairs and re-evaluate in a couple months. I left the alcohol at room temp and it seemed to dissolve better.

mic28
02-11-2016, 02:45 PM
I saw a massive difference in the couple of days that I stopped shedding. Literally not a single hair fall and no itchiness whatsoever. Good for the couple of days that it lasted. I could really tell yeh difference between shedding and not shedding

MindfluX
02-23-2016, 05:07 AM
I am able to buy RU58841 and CB-03-01 from a vendor in China for $ 150 and $ 800 respectively for 10 G each.

Is this a good price?

Is it possible to buy a great vehicle for CB-03-01 if I am not a member of the private forum. Or,... where can I get the best vehicles for both products at this moment?

I already have a professional 0.1mg analytical balance Mettler Toledo, and I am used to working with chemicals.

MindfluX
02-23-2016, 05:12 AM
I am able to buy RU58841 and CB-03-01 from a vendor in China for $150 and $800 respectively for 10 G each, no groupbuy needed. Is this a good price?

Is it possible to get a goood vehicle for CB-03-01 if I am not a member of the private forum here? Or,... where can I get an effective vehicle for this one.

I already have a professional 0.1mg analytical balance Mettler Toledo, and I am used to working with chemicals.

hairsugeon
02-25-2016, 03:18 PM
Hello guys, i'm having trouble getting ethanol in my country... Can't find anything, its forbidden to sell it here... Any ideas if rubbing alcohol would be good? I found a place to buy it, but they are saying that it is dangerous and you should always wear gloves when working with it... So maybe that would be too harsh on my scalp? any other ideas for vechile?

jamesst11
02-25-2016, 04:17 PM
I am able to buy RU58841 and CB-03-01 from a vendor in China for $150 and $800 respectively for 10 G each, no groupbuy needed. Is this a good price?

Is it possible to get a goood vehicle for CB-03-01 if I am not a member of the private forum here? Or,... where can I get an effective vehicle for this one.

The question is - do you trust that it's pure?

Swooping
03-01-2016, 04:25 AM
Hello guys, i'm having trouble getting ethanol in my country... Can't find anything, its forbidden to sell it here... Any ideas if rubbing alcohol would be good? I found a place to buy it, but they are saying that it is dangerous and you should always wear gloves when working with it... So maybe that would be too harsh on my scalp? any other ideas for vechile?

Do you live in NA or EU?

hairsugeon
03-01-2016, 09:25 AM
Eu..

Swooping
03-03-2016, 12:08 PM
Eu..

You can order here; http://www.ebay.de/itm/1L-Primasprit-Alkohol-Ethanol-Weingeist-96-4-vol-Brennerei-Kesler-/330627830662?hash=item4cfaf45386:g:nhQAAOxycmBS2Sn Z

Or here;

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/15105/spirytus-rektyfikowany-rectified-spirit-95-polmos

hairsugeon
03-12-2016, 05:07 AM
Swoop, i have manated to get my Ethanol, my PG is arriving but i got some KB so i'm mixing Ehanol with KB right now, how can i know if RU58841 is effective for me? Or how can i know if i even legit RU? First day i used around 4 ml ( i made 10 ml with 250mg of RU) no sides, yesterday before sleep i used 2 ml, and today's morning i used 2ml. No sides still.

diffuseloser
03-12-2016, 10:08 AM
Swoop, i have manated to get my Ethanol, my PG is arriving but i got some KB so i'm mixing Ehanol with KB right now, how can i know if RU58841 is effective for me? Or how can i know if i even legit RU? First day i used around 4 ml ( i made 10 ml with 250mg of RU) no sides, yesterday before sleep i used 2 ml, and today's morning i used 2ml. No sides still.

There is no way to know except to get it independently tested. If you got it from Kane or Anagen Inc, I wouldn't worry. You have just got to stick with it to find out if it works for you. I've never had any sides off RU.

hairsugeon
03-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Did it work for you btw?

Swooping
03-19-2016, 04:22 PM

10ml with 250mg equals to a 2.5% solution. So if you use 2ml that is 50mg and 4ml 100mg. Many people don't get side effects on RU.

You just need to use it longer and evaluate how well it works for you. I personally use a 5% solution though. 2.5% is quite weak. The human clinical trials were run with a 5% solution also.

diffuseloser
03-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Did it work for you btw?

First time round, it definitely worked at least for a while but I got sloppy with my applications and that's probably why it lost efficacy. I've been back on it again now for several months and my hair certainly hasn't gotten any worse but I don't see any noticeable regrowth as yet. It's too early to tell but I will keep you updated.

Iron
03-20-2016, 06:39 AM
Diffuse have you aggressive hair loss? For how many years are you balding? I'm struggling shall I go for fina or ru58841. Fina give shedding to hairline first months.. Will ru give similar shedding at start ?
Much questions sorry :)

iaskdumbquestions
03-20-2016, 07:05 AM
I bought the premixed solution with PG> Is it recommended to store in freezer?

diffuseloser
03-20-2016, 04:10 PM
Diffuse have you aggressive hair loss? For how many years are you balding? I'm struggling shall I go for fina or ru58841. Fina give shedding to hairline first months.. Will ru give similar shedding at start ?
Much questions sorry :)

Not so much in the beginning. I reckon I was around 23 when I first noticed it. Over the next 4 years or so, I gradually lost hair at my temples and hair started to get wispy and unhealthy on the top. It worsened and really started bugging me when my scalp became really visible. I had been on minoxidil for a couple of years but can't say it did much of anything except cause a mess. During this time, I did as much research as I can but it was a minefield and hearing too many conflicting reports about various drugs and potions, I decided to ride it out and try to educate myself a bit and assess my options. I settled on RU as it seemed to be the best of very few options at the time. I prefer topical treatments over pills and the results some people have had speak for themselves. I can't say I've achieved quite the same results, but I'm sticking with it. I'm 30 now. I can't advise you on which is best for you but you have to decide if you're willing to take the risk with fin. Maybe RU also has its risks although less documented. I personally have heard very little negative about it. As for the shedding, you have to be prepared for that to happen on either treatment. Different people react differently. I didn't shed so much but also didn't see great regrowth. Some people shed a lot in the beginning then experience great regrowth.

Iron
03-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Not so much in the beginning. I reckon I was around 23 when I first noticed it. Over the next 4 years or so, I gradually lost hair at my temples and hair started to get wispy and unhealthy on the top. It worsened and really started bugging me when my scalp became really visible. I had been on minoxidil for a couple of years but can't say it did much of anything except cause a mess. During this time, I did as much research as I can but it was a minefield and hearing too many conflicting reports about various drugs and potions, I decided to ride it out and try to educate myself a bit and assess my options. I settled on RU as it seemed to be the best of very few options at the time. I prefer topical treatments over pills and the results some people have had speak for themselves. I can't say I've achieved quite the same results, but I'm sticking with it. I'm 30 now. I can't advise you on which is best for you but you have to decide if you're willing to take the risk with fin. Maybe RU also has its risks although less documented. I personally have heard very little negative about it. As for the shedding, you have to be prepared for that to happen on either treatment. Different people react differently. I didn't shed so much but also didn't see great regrowth. Some people shed a lot in the beginning then experience great regrowth.

Thanks for long explanation dude!

How do you mix your ru ' with k&b?

I try to avoid pg because bad skin reaction

Soonbald
03-25-2016, 03:35 AM
been using RU for like 4 months now it doesnt seem to do anything...hairline continues to receede...I use up to 300mg of RU everyday..and I pretty much drain my scalp with it..dermaroll and rubb it in hard no results at all..I doubt this RU even works.. some say it works "Amazing" and some say it doesnt work at all or that it stops working.. minoxidill doesnt work for me either..and finasteride ruins my Eyes...I cant take anything to stop my hairloss this really sux...

VegetaDBZ
04-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Hi......

Been using RU last months and a am very pleased with... Hair much thicker and no hair loss anymore...

But last month i am shedding very much.

Can anyone help who has been in same situation??? Thank you..

Soonbald
04-13-2016, 05:25 AM
vegeta..whats your routine? how much RU do you use and what do you mix your RU in? ethanol/pg? and do you dermaroll your scalp? you are probably shedding because RU stopped working seems to happen to many guys I read...

telogen
04-17-2016, 09:09 PM
300 mg each day?? Damn son, be carefull, that's a lot. In my experience upping the dose doesn't work. When RU start to lose it's effect, it's over. Initially, i managed to maintain on 30 mg, but months after it was all downhill from there with whatever dose i was using. I'm now starting on CB.

VegetaDBZ
04-24-2016, 11:40 AM
vegeta..whats your routine? how much RU do you use and what do you mix your RU in? ethanol/pg? and do you dermaroll your scalp? you are probably shedding because RU stopped working seems to happen to many guys I read...

Hi Soonbald...

RU 1 time daily 100mg 2ml in ethanol & PG...

My hair is doing well again now maybe it was temporary shedding...?

You use with dermaroll? Is for better absorption..?

Mickael
04-27-2016, 10:01 PM
I have been on RU 5% pg for the last 3 month and I my hair is now thicker.

I tried RU in the K&B solution for about 10 months prior and I had absolutely no results. I only started to see immediate regrowth when I switched to pg + ethanol. K&B solution doesn't provide enough absorption to be effective from my experience, everyone should absolutely use the PG + ethanol solution if you hope to make RU effective, don't lose your time like I did with K&B.

I haven't experienced any obvious side effects yet.

From what I understand, RU works in cycle of about 6 months. You won't see any results after 6 months until months later, this might be why some people think RU become ineffective.

PinotQ
04-28-2016, 04:32 AM
I have been on RU 5% pg for the last 3 month and I my hair is now thicker.

I tried RU in the K&B solution for about 10 months prior and I had absolutely no results. I only started to see immediate regrowth when I switched to pg + ethanol. K&B solution doesn't provide enough absorption to be effective from my experience, everyone should absolutely use the PG + ethanol solution if you hope to make RU effective, don't lose your time like I did with K&B.

I haven't experienced any obvious side effects yet.

From what I understand, RU works in cycle of about 6 months. You won't see any results after 6 months until months later, this might be why some people think RU become ineffective.

Michael, Where do you get your RU and what is the mixture of ethanol to PG....70% to 30%? And do you mix daily?

Mickael
04-28-2016, 06:46 AM
I'm using the premixed version from anagen. I always keep the bottle in the fridge.

VegetaDBZ
05-01-2016, 04:12 AM
This month I try to do 150mg in 2ml....

Hope I will get more improvement.

Someone know maybe if I can travel with RU? How to do this......?

Iron
05-08-2016, 04:07 PM
I have purchased 3% k&b solution because I can't handle the ppg. I have found most people use 5% strength is there reason for this choice?

MindfluX
05-15-2016, 03:48 PM
It seems to be that particles of medium size penetrate deeper into the hair follicles than smaller or larger particles. Anyone here know what the particle size is of RU58841 in nm?

MindfluX
05-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Are you guys 100% sure the RU58841 dissolves 100% without heating it up?

Did anyone here ever tried to heat up the ethanol and RU58841?

Like with a magnetic stirrer with heat up function using a borosilicate spout up to 45 C / 113 F.

Swooping
05-31-2016, 06:47 AM
Are you guys 100% sure the RU58841 dissolves 100% without heating it up?

Did anyone here ever tried to heat up the ethanol and RU58841?

Like with a magnetic stirrer with heat up function using a borosilicate spout up to 45 C / 113 F.

RU58841 should dissolve in pure ethanol pretty easily.

Logan
05-31-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi Swoop

I am thinking of starting RU regime because i took fin for 7 days and i hvn't got slightest of erection during that time. So i quit fin, it may be nocebo effect or whatever can't take risk.
So my question is that is RU still working for you ? How long you have been on it ? I will mix my RU in 60ml minoxidil. How much shud i mix?

doke
05-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi I mixed my latest ru powder with Kirkland minox and then shake bottle for 5 mins then put into the fridge overnight then before using give it a shake before every application.

Logan
05-31-2016, 01:44 PM
How much RU powder did you put in minox ( 60ml) ?

doke
06-01-2016, 02:39 AM
How much RU powder did you put in minox ( 60ml) ?

Hi Logan I put in 3 grams=5% ru the only problem has been that I got some ice in the minox the next day so maybe Kirkland minox may have less pg in it and water froze also some dissolve problems.
I think that a good shake solves this everytime but its not as clear as a premix pure ru I have made with ethanol alcohol so next batch I make I may go back to that mix.
I wonder if rogaine lotion would have mixed better but that's expensive and Kirkland seems less greasy to me.
I asked kane about a premix of ru I bought that was 8% and when dryed on scalp it left a white residue and he said that at the higher strength it does this I am getting a slight residue with the minox mix but not too bad.
I remember using minoxidil with progesterone and that left white powder on scalp which was worse than ru so putting that on and going out was like having a white scalp.

Logan
06-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Hi Logan I put in 3 grams=5% ru the only problem has been that I got some ice in the minox the next day so maybe Kirkland minox may have less pg in it and water froze also some dissolve problems.
I think that a good shake solves this everytime but its not as clear as a premix pure ru I have made with ethanol alcohol so next batch I make I may go back to that mix.
I wonder if rogaine lotion would have mixed better but that's expensive and Kirkland seems less greasy to me.
I asked kane about a premix of ru I bought that was 8% and when dryed on scalp it left a white residue and he said that at the higher strength it does this I am getting a slight residue with the minox mix but not too bad.
I remember using minoxidil with progesterone and that left white powder on scalp which was worse than ru so putting that on and going out was like having a white scalp.

Hi doke,

Thanks for your reply. I am also in two minds of whether buying a premixed one 5% or mix myself. I guess i will try premix first for few days and see if it works, if not may be i will mix myself.
I was being lazy to apply two topicals so thought of mixing both into one.
How it is going for you ? any improvement in hairs after using RU ?

doke
06-01-2016, 10:39 AM
As im in my 50s and receading like a horse shoe since my 20s im lucky to have some hair still but over the years my topicals were on and off application wise due to being lazy fed up with applying twice a day.
But I am beginning to cease hair in the drain again with the minox with ru mixed which is easy all in one and still use the threadome lh80 laser helmet.
I had a scalp infection which has also been a problem which I think is linked to pattern loss which my gp prescribed benovate steroid and that lotion helps.
I think that inflammatory problems is part of mpb and if this could be cured long term then hair may recover so jak inhibitors or the arthritis drug maybe what we need and perhaps minox and ru will be forgotten.
Like many here and on other hairloss sites we really want a cure and to grow back what we have lost which what im using is not doing,that guy that had alopecia and the derma prescribed arthritis drug for psoriasis he was shiny bald all over scalp and regrew a thick head of hair in over three weeks which was amazing. But will it work for mpb we are not sure yet and due to the cost of these drugs and maybe a safety issue unless we can apply it topically its a shame its many years away for many of us.
Im wondering now is ru and cb topical dht inhibitors any good at all although some have had good results with ru with minoxidil they also had mass shedding at times.
I for many years have just got more confused what to keep using when results are not seen until we see someone like i said get a massive hair regrowth.
I will keep you informed of any changes to my hair regrowth and keep using my minox ru combo and theradome.

Logan
06-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Okay. Baldness runs in my family. My father and younger brother are bald. I have saved my hair with minox but it could not stop my thinning. So i tried fin for 7 days but i was too anxious and was continuously thinking about sides. Haven't got erections during those days. Can be due to anxiety but i quit it anyway. So was searching for another option which i can try to decrease the rate of my thinning. Only RU seems promising. Man we reached Moon but we don't know how to grow hair, damn.

Swooping
06-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Hi Swoop

I am thinking of starting RU regime because i took fin for 7 days and i hvn't got slightest of erection during that time. So i quit fin, it may be nocebo effect or whatever can't take risk.
So my question is that is RU still working for you ? How long you have been on it ? I will mix my RU in 60ml minoxidil. How much shud i mix?

Try lowering your dosage man with finasteride, perhaps that will help. 0.2mg ED or 0.5mg EOD.

Yes, I used RU for a total of over 2 years now in various dosages. Maintenance + thickening.

And yeah doke already explained how to mix :), you can also make smaller batches if you want.

Logan
06-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the advise Swoop.

burtandernie
06-19-2016, 05:17 PM
Swoop what are your thoughts based off everything you know about the long term safety of fin? Things like say inhibiting neurosteroids in the brain, and some of the negative things about it in recent studies. I am still a little nervous about the idea of using it.

Swooping
06-30-2016, 07:04 PM
Swoop what are your thoughts based off everything you know about the long term safety of fin? Things like say inhibiting neurosteroids in the brain, and some of the negative things about it in recent studies. I am still a little nervous about the idea of using it.

Don't really have much thoughts about that. I guess some get side effects, but upon discontinuation they almost always resolve. In extremely rare cases then perhaps it can be long lasting.. Hard to say.

burtandernie
07-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Okay so overall you think its still pretty overwhelmingly safe to use long term then.

79BirdofPrey
07-04-2016, 08:26 AM
Hello men,

I'd like to explore using RU58841. I have a decent amount of hair left, but I have thinned greatly. I also like to wear my hair long. Please see the attached pictures.

How do I properly apply the product in a case like this, so that it reaches the scalp evenly and doesn't just sit on the hair? Thank you!

Jasari
07-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Not sure if this has been posted, but I did a quick google of RU58841 and I found this site: http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html - Is this a pre-mixted ready to use solution?

I am absolutely hopeless at science/chemistry, so there isn't much chance that I would mix my own batches, but if there was something available to buy [And ready to use]- I would really love to get off fin.

RU58841
07-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Not sure if this has been posted, but I did a quick google of RU58841 and I found this site: http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html - Is this a pre-mixted ready to use solution?

I am absolutely hopeless at science/chemistry, so there isn't much chance that I would mix my own batches, but if there was something available to buy [And ready to use]- I would really love to get off fin.

See my post about this here: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/24342-RU58841-Question?p=238336&viewfull=1#post238336

Jasari
07-08-2016, 08:05 PM
See my post about this here: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/24342-RU58841-Question?p=238336&viewfull=1#post238336

Interesting. The price seems to have dropped significantly. I remember when it was something like $500 for a weeks worth.

darkknight12
07-10-2016, 05:48 PM
Hi Guys,
Apologies for the slight change in subject but I'm praying one of you genius' can provide some insight at your earliest convenience!

So I had my first hair transplant 4 days ago (1500grafts), at the farjo clinic and it went very well. For the past 9 months I have been on Ramatroban and touch wood, it has stopped pretty much all of my shedding.
The big question is, when should I continue to use it?
I have been using on the specific areas that don't have grafts around however the transplant was around the front of my head/ hairline and there are number of areas which haven't needed to be grafted on but I can't put the Ramatroban on due to the surrounding grafts. In the mean time I am using propecia for these next couple of weeks to try and prevent any further loss. (I don't usually use the propecia due to awful past side effects)

Apologies for the long message and any advice would be hugely appreciated.

dm90
07-12-2016, 06:49 PM
In the medical community fin is considered such a benign drug. Almost anyone looking to get a script for it can because of this reason. I always find it strange that the consensus is "doctors don't know anything about hairloss" in truth they know more than anyone, unfortunately its just not really taken seriously by most. Medical training is unlike anything in developing critical thinking based on hard science. So many refrain from taking fin because of potential unproven side effects when its such a effective hairloss treatment. Yes Fin is GREAT at treating hairloss. And persistent sexual side effects aren't something that's completely new. Look at SSRI's. Those are KNOWN to cause persistent sexual sides in some individuals.

dm90
07-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Part your hair and use a minoxidil applicator. If you feel the liquid make contact with your scalp youre good. Do a few lines from top to back and rub it in.

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry for my bad english, i am a french young girl ( a brunette) and i would like to try RU. I'am already on minox one a day (for a girl i find it too hard to put it on morning, especially if you have long hair). I'd like to know if any girl on this forum is on RU and if so, what can you tell me about side effects ? Are they different for women ?
I must admit I don't understand everything on this forum because my english is not good, for instance I don(t know how to get RU, dosage, etc. But I am ready to do efforts and get it if it's also efficient on girls (and at long term !).

Thank you for your help and good luck everybody.

Pasbrillantebrunette

Hairless84
07-14-2016, 05:44 PM
Hello

im in same position as you. i have read maybe 100 threads about this last couple of days and i will make my order tomorrow. I still have some question unanswered but i hope they will until the product arrives. I live in sweden and dont know how long time it will take.

http://www.thekaneshop.com/

You can order from there, a lot of people recommend Kane

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-15-2016, 11:43 AM
Hey Hairless84,

Just read that CB is cheaper better than RU and with no side effects... Maybe we should have started with that, no ?

Hairless84
07-16-2016, 03:08 AM
Hey Hairless84,

Just read that CB is cheaper better than RU and with no side effects... Maybe we should have started with that, no ?

Better how? and what is CB? Im a male 32 years old so i prefer not taking anything that can mess with my hormones...what is the sides of RU?

JDW
07-19-2016, 03:49 AM
Ok to the experts out there, couple of quick questions. I've purchased the pre-mixed version from anageninc and plan on applying it once a day. How much should I be applying a day? I've read the guide at the start but this is obviously not pre-mixed so will be different. Anyone got any experiences with the pre-mixed? tips etc? Cheers in advance

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-19-2016, 05:39 AM
"Ok to the experts out there, couple of quick questions. I've purchased the pre-mixed version from anageninc and plan on applying it once a day. How much should I be applying a day? I've read the guide at the start but this is obviously not pre-mixed so will be different. Anyone got any experiences with the pre-mixed? tips etc? Cheers in advance " + 1

Besides, I have some questions you (Hellouser, Swooping, all the big boss of RU) will be really kind to help me with. Since I am a girl, girls who share my problem don't really communicate about it. There is less solidarity I think.

If I purchase the premixed version from Anageninc, can I mix it with my Minoxidil, so I coold apply it all at once (can't put things on my head in the morning and tehn got o work/ I have long hairs, it's really ugly just after minox) ?
If not, can I put RU on my head and put the minoix right after, or the other way ?
What size of dermaroller should I purshase ? Don't you fear, by dermarolling, all those products finally go systemic ?

Think you all for the answer you can get me. I'm really lost, and in France less people are willing to try things (don't know why), especially the girls.

Swooping
07-26-2016, 10:25 AM
@Pasbrillantebrunette,

The human clinical trial of RU58841 was ran at a 5% concentration. Just do a google search and you'll find tons of information.

Have you looked into E2 angle?

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-26-2016, 11:53 AM
@swooping

Hello. What's E2 angle ?
To my mind, the problem is there are too much informations about everything, we can't manage to do the right and safe choice.
I am gonna purchase the premixed anageninc RU and to put it to my scalp 3 hours after Minox. Hope i'll some regrowth, cause right now it's really bad.

Thank you

Pasbrillantebrunette
07-26-2016, 01:38 PM
@ Swooping

You seem to know well RU.

Here is my problem :
Can I buy RU powder from anageninc, put 3g in 60ml Minox 5 % bottle (keeping the bottle in the freege) and apply 2ml per day at night ;

OR should I purchase premixed RU from anageninc, and put 1ml per day on my sclap, like 1 hour I've put 2 ml minox (or is that too much).
I don(t even know if I really can buy RU from anageninc since I am in France.

Thank you for answering me and all the advices I can get.

oldschoolplaya
07-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Someone should apply a little to their beard, or body hair somewhere like an arm to see over a few months what it does. Assuming its all working I would expect a powerful AA like RU to have some real effect on facial hair or body hair if it alters all androgens from binding with the follicles. Should work on any hair not just head hair. I mean in theory your talking almost castration levels of androgens its a pretty powerful substance although its all depending on how pure and potent the chemical they are selling actually is.

I tried this with RU on a patch of arm hair for four months. One drop was applied to the same spot once a day. No hair was shed. I would think that would be plenty of time for the follicle to shed once in the telegen phase if RU blocks testosterone.

I'm beginning to think it does not block testosterone. Maybe only blocks the specific form, DHT.

kadze
08-07-2016, 04:56 AM
Hi guys, i was taking ru for half a year (fairly low dosages). As a result I got agglutination of semen. So if you on the hedge, bear in mind that it does affect your semen

Swooping
08-19-2016, 08:50 AM
@swooping

Hello. What's E2 angle ?
To my mind, the problem is there are too much informations about everything, we can't manage to do the right and safe choice.
I am gonna purchase the premixed anageninc RU and to put it to my scalp 3 hours after Minox. Hope i'll some regrowth, cause right now it's really bad.

Thank you

Sorry not on this site often anymore. E2= estrogen.

JulioGP
09-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Im thinking about to try Anagen Inc RU58841 Solution 50ML. Anyone here got good results with this or only the Kanes RU is good?

Thank you.

Soonbald
09-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Im thinking about to try Anagen Inc RU58841 Solution 50ML. Anyone here got good results with this or only the Kanes RU is good?

Thank you.

anagen inc is KANE. when I get my package from anagen inc it says something like "anagen inc kane"

UK_
09-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Seems the RU bandwagon has kind of gone quiet - not sure why! None of the old posters who tried the stuff years ago are posting anymore.

JulioGP
09-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Seems the RU bandwagon has kind of gone quiet - not sure why! None of the old posters who tried the stuff years ago are posting anymore.

This is really weird. I would love to see the results. This post started in 2013 and so far, there are no recent photos of results.

Soonbald
09-10-2016, 05:56 PM
This is really weird. I would love to see the results. This post started in 2013 and so far, there are no recent photos of results.

well...yes its not good news. if RU worked GOOD then the posters would come back here and tell everybody about their results either maintenance or regrowth. I gave up on RU after just 2 months my hair got thinner. but im giving RU a second chance now and this time I will use it for more months. at least a year or so. I use a lot of RU when I apply and I rubb it very hard on the skin. but I never get side effects from RU no matter how much I use.. Before I even dermarolled my scalp then applied RU, by doing this the RU will indeed enter the blood. but I still had no side effects even when using up to 400mg of it. and some people are complaining about side effects from RU...hmmm... I buy my RU from kane or anagen inc both are the same company anyway. when I ordered from anagen inc it says on the package "anagen inc KANE" indeed it does. you guys Think the results from RU are all fake? I read a guy on Youtube saying that he had great results with RU for a year but then it stopped working for him. =/

UK_
09-11-2016, 05:29 AM

It was an experimental treatment/chemical wouldn't be surprised if most of them are dead.

Hellouser hasn't posted since last year if RU was so great why aren't we hearing the results? *cough cough* "long term" results....

ALM
09-11-2016, 06:00 AM
The reason nobody is posting is because it doesn't work. I've been using this formula precisely according to direction for over a year now and I'm losing more hair today than I was before I started it. DHT inhibitors are only a small portion of curing MPB. I honestly believe the true cure is hiding somewhere else in our DNA code because I can guarantee you Propecia, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU aren't the answer. I've been on Propecia and Minox since they first came out and have been mixing Dutasteride in for the past 8 years. Have they helped? Probably so. The problem is after longterm use they become less and less effective. The body has an amazing ability to adapt. That's why I believe unless we alter the DNA code of a cell it will always seek the path in which it was destined to follow. Science has to push in another direction because DHT inhibitors in my opinion are a dead-end!

UK_
09-11-2016, 11:25 AM
The reason nobody is posting is because it doesn't work. I've been using this formula precisely according to direction for over a year now and I'm losing more hair today than I was before I started it. DHT inhibitors are only a small portion of curing MPB. I honestly believe the true cure is hiding somewhere else in our DNA code because I can guarantee you Propecia, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU aren't the answer. I've been on Propecia and Minox since they first came out and have been mixing Dutasteride in for the past 8 years. Have they helped? Probably so. The problem is after longterm use they become less and less effective. The body has an amazing ability to adapt. That's why I believe unless we alter the DNA code of a cell it will always seek the path in which it was destined to follow. Science has to push in another direction because DHT inhibitors in my opinion are a dead-end!

Science has to push in directions of curing real illnesses not feeding your self-absorbed narcissistic desire to remain forever young.

Altering DNA code to cure hair loss? Nearly fell off my chair laughing at that, coming from someone who's happy to spend a year applying an untested chemical to his scalp from God knows where, a number of forum members actually died of heart failure from RU, just wondering why the bandwagon has gone completely silent after 3 years.

ALM
09-11-2016, 11:42 AM
I find it strange how anyone on this forum would consider someone who's losing their hair and wanting a cure to be considered narcissistic. If you don't have a problem with being bald then maybe you should consider spending your time elsewhere. The fact remains that everyone here has the same desire - to keep their hair. Regarding DNA, tell me why some people get cancer and other's don't? It's in the DNA genetic makeup of each individual. Sure, if one chooses to smoke it's highly likely at some point in their lifetime they'll end up with lung cancer. However, that person has a choice and other's just draw the short stick. I'm not comparing being bald to having cancer. At least being bald won't kill you. But I can attest to the fact that balding at a young age can be emotionally devastating. You watch your youth fall before your eyes and guess what, you're still young. It's not a desire to remain forever young, but it is a desire to remain a healthy attractive individual a long as you can.

Soonbald
09-13-2016, 06:25 PM

I want to ask you.. how often did you apply RU? what did you mix it with alcohol/pg? did you mix it yourself? and how many "ML" did you apply on your scalp each time? how many "MG" of also where did you apply it on the scalp and did you rubb it in HARD or tried dermarolling too? tell me in details how you applied it PLEASE...I used RU and dermarolling for 2 months hair was thinner no thickening no reduction in hairloss at all. I used like 5-7ml at ONCE. which is like 200-250-300mg of RU. I had no sides either strangely. strange how FIN and DUT and minox and RU hasnt stopped your hairloss bro.

Guildenstern
09-14-2016, 05:13 AM
Question has probably been asked many times before, but...

Will applying dry shampoo before using RU work to clear off all the sebum that
hinders proper absorption into the scalp?

I actually don't wash my hair that often and i'm afraid that not doing so might
somehow impair the efficacy of my solution.

Glad to get any tips regarding that matter. :)

Soonbald
09-15-2016, 02:47 PM
guys...the thing that worries me the most about RU58841 is the Heavy metals that it contains. sure its small amounts but Heavy metals gets stored in the body the body cant get ridd of it, maybe from some treatment I dunno. but RU58841 isnt totally "PURE" and when you apply RU you get small Heavy metals each time and that adds up into ALOT after a few years. I just used around 300-400mg of RU and rubbed it in very hard on my scalp. I Think I do get slightly lower libido on RU. when I was off RU for a few Days my libido was higher all of a sudden I never thought that RU lowered my libido but it seems that it does. and my penis kinda lose abit sensitivity.

Patrickfegan
09-21-2016, 06:27 AM
Hey,

I just seen this thread, never heard of RU before. I live in Ireland, how hard would it be to acquire these ingredients? Also is RU better than Spiro? After its discontinuation I need something to combine with Revivogen and Propecia. What about making your own Spiro?

Patrickfegan
09-21-2016, 06:46 AM
Would anyone have a guide on creating Spiro? I know it another treatment, sorry, new here. Im interested in RU now, its a pity about S5 cream. The conbination of it, Propecia and Revivogen really worked for me. I also use Nizaral, Alpecin, Nourkin tabs, and lazer comb. I loved the Spiro cream as after applied I would take excess cream out with towel and then sprinkle some fibres on, it attached even better after the spiro and give strength and volume to hair. #I used the cream and messiness usually associated with S5 cream to my advantage. Now it been discontinued grrrr

Swooping
09-23-2016, 04:23 PM
Would anyone have a guide on creating Spiro? I know it another treatment, sorry, new here. Im interested in RU now, its a pity about S5 cream. The conbination of it, Propecia and Revivogen really worked for me. I also use Nizaral, Alpecin, Nourkin tabs, and lazer comb. I loved the Spiro cream as after applied I would take excess cream out with towel and then sprinkle some fibres on, it attached even better after the spiro and give strength and volume to hair. #I used the cream and messiness usually associated with S5 cream to my advantage. Now it been discontinued grrrr

AFAIK S5 cream is coming back soon with a month or so.

Soonbald
09-24-2016, 04:50 AM
I hear more and more about heart damage and RU. here is a post on yotuube I just read from a guy im deffo dropping RU..it still makes my hairline itch when I apply it. and dont or barely itches when im off it.

A friend of mine took this back in 2013 purchased from the same website you got yours from, over 6 months after being exposed to the chemical he developed heart problems - shortness of breath and tightness in his chest - he couldn't work properly due to constant dizzyness and shortness of breath - he was diagnosed with a rare form of heart failure and is on around 8 different medications daily now. I'd delete this video, have your entire house chemically cleaned and pray you havent caused yourself long term heart damage. Just to let you know, the company that was developing this chemical as a drug dropped it suddenly during their trials, nobody knows why.

Patrickfegan
09-24-2016, 04:09 PM
Holy Shit, no hair worth that. I thankfully haven't purchased it yet. I was informed about the S5 cream, its great news as Spiro, or at least the S5 cream worked for me. Thank God as I am not sacrificing my heart for my hair.

UK_
09-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Isnt Spiro used by transgenders? That stuff has feminizing properties.

ALM
09-24-2016, 09:13 PM
I used the same formula originally posted by Hellouser and have applied it once a day approximately 5 days a week for at least a year and a half - everclear 95% grain alcohol mixed with pharmaceutical grade PG and 300mg of RU. Fortunately for me I really haven't experienced any adverse side effects but I've also been losing mad amounts of hair for the past 6 months. I may be wrong here but my theory is our bodies are adaptable. In essence, they build up an immunity over time. Take alcohol for example. Say you go 6 months to a year without a beer or glass of wine - you drink one glass and you're feeling the buzz factor. But if you drink daily it takes more and more to create the same feeling. I'm no scientist but I am a strategist and logical thinker. Our bodies are highly sophisticated organisms. Don't get me wrong, we've got some smart research doctors out there chipping away at our complex DNA code but we all know those brilliant minds are just at the tip of the iceberg. With that said, I'm still hopeful. But if you're hoping RU is the answer, it hasn't been for me.

Patrickfegan
09-26-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi beginning to get that burning sensation on my scalp again since S5 cream run out. I combine it with Revivogen and Propecia..... not to mention the other complementary treatments. (Expensive fighting hair loss) I am desperate to get Spiro back. I tried Follione and even though the makers are trying to create a DHT blocker with natural ingredients (that the FDA cannot regulate) it definitely is not Follione. For anyone thinking about trying it, don't waste your money, stick to Revivogen or another proven DHT blocker until Spiro comes back.

UK_
09-30-2016, 01:57 PM
Why dont you stop chemically castrating yourself and live with your hair loss? Hereditary hair loss is not a health condition, you dont need drugs designed for prostate cancer patients to treat it, it's incredibly dangerous and beyond the realms of stupidity IMO.

As for RU58841 being safe, that's a laugh, cancers usually take years to develop 5+ years etc so to take that risk is also beyond stupid, chronic lymphomas for instance can appear after patients have been completely asymptomatic for over a decade yet always carried the disease until they discover they're stage 4 and on their death beds within 12 - 18 months.

The fact that this is a topical treatment, also puts everyone in your household at risk for exposure, why do you think there are NO topical anti-androgens approved by the FDA? Too expensive to market? Not effective enough? LOL whoever came up with that theory was monkey-stupid. Imagine a topical finasteride used for 6 months or less within a household of 5 people, talk to a chemical expert he/she will tell you any topical brought into the home is exposed to everyone in some way or another eventually, just the a common cold.

burtandernie
10-01-2016, 03:17 PM
No one in the household is exposed to RU because you put it on your head. I dont know what logic your using to figure that. Tiny particles of RU on say carpet are not enough to absorb through someones skin and make any real difference in blood levels to do anything. Assuming the person using RU wiped it all over the place.

UK_
10-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Yes you put it on your head, rub it on your fingers then wash your hands and it's all gone lol.

You have no idea of how dangerous topicals are, they're far more dangerous than pill drugs for this exact reason, you'll touch taps, door handles, bannisters, eat/prepare food and meet/greet people with that chemical still on your hands, just because it's naked to the human eye doesn't mean it's not there, why do you think when someone brings home a cold virus, there's an obvious chance of infecting everyone else in the household? A cold lasts 3 - 5 days and it can infect an entire household in less than that time, you're applying this chemical for months on end and you think there's no risk of cross-contamination? Viruses are also safer in this regard as they inactive after 12 or so hours, chemicals can remain 'on surface' and "active" for years, even decades.

You also have no idea regarding the background of this chemical, some chemicals can be carcinogenic at a millionth of a gram, some are even deadly at that level.

Welcome to the wonderful world of chemicals, I take it, given your lack of knowledge and respect for their powers, you are not a chemist, contact a bio-chemist via email at a university, they will give you the low-down.

oldschoolplaya
10-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi beginning to get that burning sensation on my scalp again since S5 cream run out. I combine it with Revivogen and Propecia..... not to mention the other complementary treatments. (Expensive fighting hair loss) I am desperate to get Spiro back. I tried Follione and even though the makers are trying to create a DHT blocker with natural ingredients (that the FDA cannot regulate) it definitely is not Follione. For anyone thinking about trying it, don't waste your money, stick to Revivogen or another proven DHT blocker until Spiro comes back.

Revivogen proven DHT blocker? What ingredient in Revivogen makes it proven? That's gotta be the funniest think I've heard in a long while. Don't let the snake oil salesmen steal your money. There is no proven topical DHT blocker until Breezula is released, which is undergoing phase 2 trials.

oldschoolplaya
10-03-2016, 09:56 AM
As for RU58841 being safe, that's a laugh, cancers usually take years to develop 5+ years etc so to take that risk is also beyond stupid, chronic lymphomas for instance can appear after patients have been completely asymptomatic for over a decade yet always carried the disease until they discover they're stage 4 and on their death beds within 12 - 18 months.

The fact that this is a topical treatment, also puts everyone in your household at risk for exposure, why do you think there are NO topical anti-androgens approved by the FDA? Too expensive to market? Not effective enough? LOL whoever came up with that theory was monkey-stupid. Imagine a topical finasteride used for 6 months or less within a household of 5 people, talk to a chemical expert he/she will tell you any topical brought into the home is exposed to everyone in some way or another eventually, just the a common cold.

The fact that RU is topical makes it safer than any other "internal" DHT blocker like finasteride or dutasteride. Hmm would rubbing alcohol be safer on your skin or digesting it? DUH! Lighten up a bit.

cuprous
10-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Yes you put it on your head, rub it on your fingers then wash your hands and it's all gone lol.

You have no idea of how dangerous topicals are, they're far more dangerous than pill drugs for this exact reason, you'll touch taps, door handles, bannisters, eat/prepare food and meet/greet people with that chemical still on your hands, just because it's naked to the human eye doesn't mean it's not there, why do you think when someone brings home a cold virus, there's an obvious chance of infecting everyone else in the household? A cold lasts 3 - 5 days and it can infect an entire household in less than that time, you're applying this chemical for months on end and you think there's no risk of cross-contamination? Viruses are also safer in this regard as they inactive after 12 or so hours, chemicals can remain 'on surface' and "active" for years, even decades.

You also have no idea regarding the background of this chemical, some chemicals can be carcinogenic at a millionth of a gram, some are even deadly at that level.

Welcome to the wonderful world of chemicals, I take it, given your lack of knowledge and respect for their powers, you are not a chemist, contact a bio-chemist via email at a university, they will give you the low-down.

Bud, this isn't polonium we're talking about here. RU is unstable at room temperature, probably more so on top of a 98 degree head. Your statement "chemicals can remain 'on surface' and "active" for years, even decades." is just ridiculous. I would agree if you have a pregnant woman, baby or child in the house you should be careful about storage and use of RU but your claims are totally unsubstantiated.

There are hundreds if not thousands of chemicals that end up in your household products without any risk assessment.

I agree we have limited data on RU thanks to it being shelved but the *ONLY* data point (that I know of) saying its risky was on the topical application to a pregnant rabbit. Well, ok. That would be like smearing Avodart on a pregnant woman. Obviously a bad idea!

And your comparison to viruses (which you erroneously state are all inactive after 12 hours) is dubious at best.

UK_
10-04-2016, 11:55 AM
The fact that RU is topical makes it safer than any other "internal" DHT blocker like finasteride or dutasteride. Hmm would rubbing alcohol be safer on your skin or digesting it? DUH! Lighten up a bit.

You couldn't be more wrong, Finasteride and Dutasteride would NEVER be approved to be sold in a topical solution for exactly the reasons I've explained, the risk for cross-contamination is too high, if you broke up a Finasteride pill and handled the dust you'd have a near similar effect on DHT levels as you would if you swallowed the pill.

Rubbing alcohol is essentially harmless, you'd need to rub a large quantity to experience any toxic effect - nobody is going to bathe in hand gel - all of the chemicals in your household are non-toxic, or else they wouldn't make it to market - however you've decided to purchase a research chemical as a topical which hasnt been approved by the FDA or marketed by a pharmaceutical company. Forgive me if you feel I'm being paranoid, however, RU58841 shares a similar chemical structure to drugs [approved] for prostate cancer patients, the list of side effects for those drugs is horrendous, including risk of long term heart failure (circa <2%) just because the supplier of your chemical has refused to research it on guinea pigs first and tell you about the side effects doesn't mean there arent any, every drug on this planet has a side effect. The long term side effects are the ones to worry about; 10 - 15 years down the road.

UK_
10-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Bud, this isn't polonium we're talking about here. RU is unstable at room temperature, probably more so on top of a 98 degree head. Your statement "chemicals can remain 'on surface' and "active" for years, even decades." is just ridiculous. I would agree if you have a pregnant woman, baby or child in the house you should be careful about storage and use of RU but your claims are totally unsubstantiated.

There are hundreds if not thousands of chemicals that end up in your household products without any risk assessment.

I agree we have limited data on RU thanks to it being shelved but the *ONLY* data point (that I know of) saying its risky was on the topical application to a pregnant rabbit. Well, ok. That would be like smearing Avodart on a pregnant woman. Obviously a bad idea!

And your comparison to viruses (which you erroneously state are all inactive after 12 hours) is dubious at best.

Not all viruses, however it's a given that the majority of viruses have a shorter on surface half life than chemicals - half lives for chemicals are determined in a lab setting, nobody knows what the half life for RU58841 is, could be a few weeks, could be a few years. We dont know what the half life in the human body is either, we don't know if RU58841 distrupts B-Lymphocytes causing a slow growing lymphatic cancer which rears its head after a decade - it's well known that endocrine distruptors are associated with cancers of the lymphatic system:

Endocrine disruptors are chemicals that, at certain doses, can interfere with endocrine (or hormone) systems. These disruptions can cause cancerous tumors, birth defects, and other developmental disorders.[1] Any system in the body controlled by hormones can be derailed by hormone disruptors. Specifically, endocrine disruptors may be associated with the development of learning disabilities, severe attention deficit disorder, cognitive and brain development problems; deformations of the body (including limbs); breast cancer, prostate cancer, thyroid and other cancers; sexual development problems such as feminizing of males or masculinizing effects on females, etc.

Staff (2013-06-05). "Endocrine Disruptors". NIEHS