View Full Version : ukfinasteride.info price and packaging

02-25-2013, 07:51 AM

I already know of this website (the UK GP prescribing it, the recoomendations etc etc)

but what I want to know before registering is;

How much is 1mg finpecia?

and also...........

How does the package look that they deliver to you? I ask this because I live in a house with a shared letterbox so obviously someone else may see that I have a package. I think i would be a little bit embarrassed if it was clear what was inside or if it had "medication" or "ukfinasteride.info" plastered all over it :/

02-25-2013, 08:03 AM
After you register on their site, it'll give you a price list.

I've not ordered from the website before, so can't say based on my own experience, but to quote the website:

Q: Is the packaging discrete and or will it show I have ordered medication?

A: Yes it is discrete, it is a blank style packet/ large letter with no indication of what you have ordered.

02-25-2013, 09:14 AM

It is around 200 for a years supply including the private prescription.

When I have received my proscar in the past, it is not evident what it is, so don't worry about that.

02-25-2013, 10:03 AM
I used ukfinasteride for my first year - it arrived in very basic (but discreet) packaging. Just a regular white envelope, no padding, if I remember rightly.

They put their prices up massively over the last year, so I couldn't afford to go back again. I found cheaper finpecia 1mg tabs from overseas - I recommend it, if you can handle the long wait for the goods (4 weeks, give or take to the UK).

Hope that helps :)

02-25-2013, 10:04 AM

You have no worries about discretion. The packet when I order comes in a plain envelope but it is recorded as they need proof of delivery. Pretty quick within a couple of days Great service.