View Full Version : new to the forum

michael l
02-20-2013, 05:34 AM
hey everyone been on the forum quite a while but just introducing myself now , names michael from ireland . well my hairs been quite thin since i was 20 and im 25 now and thought it was time to do something about it before its too late , my brother was bald when he was about 21 id say so i guess i should count myself lucky ive come this far , ive been on minox for about three months now and dont think theres any improvement yet , i had a major shed about three or four weeks into minox and then decided to shave my hair off cuz it looked horrible , i started on propecia last year but gave it up cuz i moved to the uk but im back in ireland now so ill start it again , the clinic i got it from before were charging 400euro for a four month supply which was a total rip off , so thats my story , thanks for reading

02-20-2013, 05:41 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome. Its early days on the minox - takes 8-12 months to see any real benefits so keep riding it out.

Finateride is expensive in Ireland - There are good reliable online supplies in the UK who ship to Ireland and its affordable. I get my finpecia from Dr Singh and i know he ships there.

Keep us all informed and welcome again.