View Full Version : When getting a HT and relying on the doctor to do a good job..

02-06-2013, 04:12 AM
Ok I'm a noob when it comes to HT but the way that I see it is you depend on the doctor to do a good job on your head right? Hoping that he won't be lazy, had enough sleep the night before, and takes you seriously.

Is that correct?

because if I actually decide to get a hair transplant in the next couple years (I'm 21 right now), it would probably be smart to offer the doctor some side cash to do a good job you know what I mean? Like I would have no problem giving the guy double the money to do the best job he can do.

Am I right in thinking this way or will the results be the same depending on your hair and how much you have/lost.

02-06-2013, 04:25 AM
You're an idiot.

02-06-2013, 05:05 AM
k, are u telling me a doctor who had 2 hours of sleep would give you the same results of a doctor with 8 hours of sleep?

02-06-2013, 05:28 AM
Most hair transplant surgeons are very serious about the results of every patient, if only because their reputation relies on it. Remember that in cosmetic surgery, the patient is a customer as well and the competition is stiff. If you want a good transplant find a good surgeon and communicate your needs/wishes. I have no idea who would constitute a good surgeon, but you're in the right place to find one.

02-09-2013, 04:40 PM
I dont think there is any other way to know what a doctor will or will not do unless you get recommendations or know him personally.

02-10-2013, 03:21 AM
any doctor who accepts to do a hair transplant to a guy under 26,27 is not a good doctor so wait 6 years