View Full Version : PRP Treatment for Crown Area!

01-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Guys, I'm thinking to get a PRP treatment for my thinning crown area hoping that it will work as I already consumed 3000 grafts for my hairline and I still have existing hair in my thinning crown area which I'm afraid to lose by shock loss if a hair transplant surgery will be performed especially that Mr. Spencer told me that Crown is a black hole. :(

Has anyone in the forum has a successful crown-mid scalp results by conducting this PRP treatment??? Please advice. :confused:

I have found two videos in you tube about PRP which are very interesting and full of knowledge by a Doctor called Dr. Greco. :)

Video #1

Video #2

01-05-2013, 09:56 AM
I will be able to help answer that question in a few months time. I have a scheduled appointment with Dr. Greco this Friday to have this procedure. Difference is, I will be having the injections throughout the top of my scalp, specifically the crown and hairline region.

He is one of the pioneers of these procedures and I feel I have nothing to lose by getting this done, but cash. This is my final stop before considering an FUE hair transplant. Wish I could help you, but I'm in the same boat and will be getting this done in a matter of days.

PS: He is located 3 hours from me in Florida and the procedure will cost $1k, with a $200 deposit.