View Full Version : a few HTP questions

10-24-2012, 12:36 PM
hi everyone

i started losing my hair at 18 and at 29 i have lost most of my hair at the front. its really getting me down and now want to have a procedure done, question is what?

i was going to go for the procedure of removing hair from the back of the head but ive now written this off as i dont feel its for me.

i then read on here about fue procedures where i think by the looks of things hair is removed in very small areas which leaves very minimal scaring and the healing time is very quick.

i have also read about fut procedures but not too familiar with this.

what is the best procedure out there? and i am not a millionaire but would like to be given a rough idea of how much im looking at.

i am in the uk and willing to travel abroad for a procedure to assure a good quality job is done.

also is there anything i could take to stop my hair receding any more? i am currently using rogaine and using nanofibres to hide matters

Dr. Glenn Charles
10-30-2012, 07:29 PM
You would need to send some photos to a few reputable clinics so the doctor can review and then recommend the type and size of procedure necessary for you. These evaluations should also come with a price quote. I do this on a regular basis for potential patients who do not live in Florida where my clinic is located and often for those who do not live in the US.

10-31-2012, 12:23 PM
so if i sent photographs to you you would be able to advise me properly?

Dr. Glenn Charles
10-31-2012, 07:07 PM
That would not be a problem. My direct email address is drgmc@charleshair.com .