+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1486
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    Oops, sorry. Was reffering to which forums did you hear about trx2 getting more negative reviews?
    I heard it all around, even here, lot of guys tried, check the trx thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    I heard it all around, even here, lot of guys tried, check the trx thread.
    it says on the trx website that it "regrows hair in nearly 9/10 men & women" Really? where the hell are they? They aint on BTT..and it hasn't regrown ONE hair on my head in 15 month's.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    it says on the trx website that it "regrows hair in nearly 9/10 men & women" Really? where the hell are they? They aint on BTT..and it hasn't regrown ONE hair on my head in 15 month's.
    yeah, I agree. I really havent heard anybody online boasting how they got those numbers trx company stated.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    yeah, I agree. I really havent heard anybody online boasting how they got those numbers trx company stated.
    Honestly, I've given them the benefit of the doubt for too long. Ulanude will be along to defend the product shortly. I can honestly say it's useless, I consider myself a veteran user now, wish I could praise it, I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I didnt bother trying it, I remember in 2010/2011 I just couldnt wrap my head around the concept - and there was just something about Whitfield I couldnt stand.

Im at the doctors next week, going to get bloodwork done before I take the Fin plunge, I want to know my baseline T, DHT, Estradial, Prolactin etc etc levels before I take the first pill.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I didnt bother trying it, I remember in 2010/2011 I just couldnt wrap my head around the concept - and there was just something about Whitfield I couldnt stand.

Im at the doctors next week, going to get bloodwork done before I take the Fin plunge, I want to know my baseline T, DHT, Estradial, Prolactin etc etc levels before I take the first pill.
    I remember you venting back then, I knew you were right just wanted to try it and see, lesson learnt.

How did you go about getting the bloods appt? Nhs ya?

Are you having to pay for your bloods UK?

Inactive

Thumbs up status update

Hi guys, this is not exactly on topic, but I have to say I see some great changes while using divine herbal oil. I dont think we have a topic for that anyway.

So, I'm using it twice per week and I see much less hair under shower - like 70% less, also itch has 99% disappeared. I must say, this works!

Of course I see no regrowth yet, but I plan to stick with this so we shall see in future what happens. Maybe the important factor is dermarolling the scalp before use.

Anyways, I think I'm on 9 month mark for MSM/vit c, things are as usual, BUT I havent seen any regrowth from MSM alone, on the good side - I think I'm maintaining, and that alone is a pretty big deal to me.

To tell you the truth guys, I think going to go to dr nigam on a HM session, when he improves his technique further this year. I've believed in him since start, now I see more and more evidence. With a bit of luck it might turn my diffuse NW3V to a solid NW2.

Has anyone noticed their hair color becoming lighter with MSM/vit c?

Not really sizzling, I do notice my body odour is less than favourable since being on this tho, have you noticed that?