+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Your against all types of DHT blockers with this system 100% than gutted? Even a topical like Lipogaine is a no no you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Lipogaine-Men-...A3VRZLYFUO9MK5

Neogenic and Minox are okay though. I know even topical DHT blockers can work their way into your bloodstream but wouldn't that amount be minimal enough not to effect your TRX2 reccomendations?

Yes any sort of internal dht blocker will affect the efficacy of this, and when it does affect the efficacy, it affects it big time.
    As for lthe azeliac acid in lipogaine im aware its a dht inhibtor, it could get into the blood stream and affect androgen balance but since its in topical form it "may" be minimal.

I say "may" because even if you decide to block 100% dht "topically" there is still a possibility that the hair follicle cells will continue to upregulate AR's if they do not recieve enough dht stimulation, so the real key here is to find a balance and maintain that balance.
    Im currently experimenting with this scenario so cant say anything for definite but early indications say do not use any dht blockers with the combo, internal or topical.

I dont know what to say about neogenic for now, i wont comment on it.
    Minox is OK, but bothersome for some with long hair and incovenient, so isnt really neccasary, this combo does what minox does internally and consistently as well as addresses the real cause of baldness. Im pretty confident this can take over minoxidil growth, just need someone to be a guine pig!

well, i'm on msm and vitamin c, so i'll let you know if something happens

Quote Originally Posted by ovoxo View Post
    well, i'm on msm and vitamin c, so i'll let you know if something happens
    12 month dedication required!

I really cant stop the topical antiandrogen - Hair loss has been taking an emotional and professional toll on me. Consequently, I am too scared to forsake the results I have observed from my current regimen, namely: Revivogen,Viviscal Laser Comb, 6 mg MSM, 1 gm Vit C, Nizoral, 1000 IU Vitamin D3 and B complex.

I dont want to lose any more hair or hair thickness. What do you reckon Gutted? Can I keep what I have on my current regimen. My MPB doesnt seem to be aggressive and my father is a NW 3.5-4 at 59.

Quote Originally Posted by ammin View Post
    I really cant stop the topical antiandrogen - Hair loss has been taking an emotional and professional toll on me. Consequently, I am too scared to forsake the results I have observed from my current regimen, namely: Revivogen,Viviscal Laser Comb, 6 mg MSM, 1 gm Vit C, Nizoral, 1000 IU Vitamin D3 and B complex.

I dont want to lose any more hair or hair thickness. What do you reckon Gutted? Can I keep what I have on my current regimen. My MPB doesnt seem to be aggressive and my father is a NW 3.5-4 at 59.

it is this reason why propecia continues to sell making its producers billions! the fear of losing something, that may not neccsarily be "susceptible" to loss.

to answer your question, if you can afford the regime your on, and its working for you then i guess it would be fine, but you should realise any "sheds" will be from androgen imbalances and not from the vitc/msm combo. The vitc/msm combo works to normalise these sheds rather than promote sheds.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    12 month dedication required!
    Man why does this disease take so long to treat, it so retarded we have to wait so much before we see any results.

On a side note gutted, I should be getting my case of Neogenic this week, what are you using to apply it?

Gutted, thanks for sharing this info. Interesting and promising stuff!

I too have gone to using generic ingredients, but I have wondered what is so important about the BCAA to l-carnitine ratio? Anyone?

Also where on the trx2 site is there mention of msm being supportive of the mechanism? I have started on 2gms msm per day, how much vitamin C do I need to take along with it?

Best.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    Man why does this disease take so long to treat, it so retarded we have to wait so much before we see any results.
    It takes 10-20 years for any sign of mpb to kick in you should expect results to appear in a similar manner.
    At least with this combo early results are noticeable within the first few weeks of starting (providing your not on any sort of androgen suppression)
    With propecia it takes 12-24 months and even then its not garaunteed to "work" for you when in theory it should be "garaunteed" since you are removing, (what you believe to be) the cause of mpb, should it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    On a side note gutted, I should be getting my case of Neogenic this week, what are you using to apply it?
    i wouldnt get your hopes up on this, it should be treated as just another growth stimulant. If you dont address the cause of mpb then any growth from this will be offset against your uncontrolled mpb giving you the perception that its not grown a single hair.

Think of it like this -> you originally had 10 hairs on a region of scalp and you grow 5 new hairs in the same region of your scalp using neogenic BUT you at the same time lose 5 hairs from that region to mpb = you still end up with a baseline net total of 10 hairs in that region. Pretty much pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    Gutted, thanks for sharing this info. Interesting and promising stuff!

I too have gone to using generic ingredients, but I have wondered what is so important about the BCAA to l-carnitine ratio? Anyone?
    I have no idea. I guess only they know the secret to thier sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by measured optimism View Post
    Also where on the trx2 site is there mention of msm being supportive of the mechanism? I have started on 2gms msm per day, how much vitamin C do I need to take along with it?

Best.
    its on there somewhere, when i look for it again i will post the link. I think i read it on the blog somehwere.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    It takes 10-20 years for any sign of mpb to kick in you should expect results to appear in a similar manner.
    At least with this combo early results are noticeable within the first few weeks of starting
    Exactly what signs are you talking about here gutted?