X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doinmyheadin
    • Nov 2010

News on future treatments

When is the 2nd interview with Dr Gho ?
    When is the next interview with Gail from Histogen?
    Whats happening with Dr Cole getting in contact with Gho about his HSC?

Also what happened to Marco, who had a transplant with Dr Rahal, is he ok? (I know wrong thread section)

Sorry to sound so demanding.
    Last edited by doinmyheadin; 09-17-2012, 04:38 AM. Reason: because
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Cure is coming in less than 2 years, who cares about Gho.. or anything else.

Just get off this forum, continue what ever treatments you are on now, and hold out for a just a little bit longer.

nuff said.

Comment

• Benzzro
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...usaolp00000008

Cure is coming in less than 2 years, who cares about Gho.. or anything else.

Just get off this forum, continue what ever treatments you are on now, and hold out for a just a little bit longer.

nuff said.
      You are disgustingly gullible.

Comment

• StuckInARut
        • Aug 2012

So many promises for a cure for decades, will believe it when I see it.

Comment

• BoSox
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Benzzro
          You are disgustingly gullible.
          I'll be disgustingly gullible with healthy hair in a few years.

Comment

• Smiley
            • Oct 2011

Honestly, forget about Gho. I believe in a few years (2-5) we will have a viable treatment that can get you your hair back.

Histogen, Aderans, and the PGD2 discovery is where you want to focus your attention on. IMO one of these or a combination of a couple of these future treatments will give you the desired results. Hair Transplants of any kind (including Gho) will be for the dinosaurs.

Its just a waiting game now.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Smiley
              Its just a waiting game now.
              in 20 years, your son will say the same – on baldtruthtalk.com.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

It's good to have hope.

As long as it doesn't cost us any money, it's always good to be able to look forward to something instead of despairing and being all "**** it, I'm shaving".

Plus, there's some meat on the PGD2 theory. Whether the actual inhibitor product works or not, it's a different story. Now that Replicel proved to be a bust, we can only wait and hope. After all, we're good at this. It's our best weapon against the steady onslaught of time

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 534623
                  in 20 years, your son will say the same – on baldtruthtalk.com.
                  lol too true!

Comment

• garethbale
                    • Apr 2012

I don't think Replicel is bust. Their results were typical of a phase one trial, they just weren't as good as we'd hoped

Comment

• hairysituation
                      • Feb 2012

why do you spend so much time here speculating? We don¨t know anything about the future treatments.

Personally, I think team Tokyo is the only researchers who is really on to something. Maybe the PGD2 discovery will arrest hair loss as well. But again, I don¨t know anything, so it¨s very unproductive to stay here and speculate.

Comment

• doinmyheadin
                        • Nov 2010

And a update on Aderans or interview?

Also I hope this pgd2 or whatever inhibitor they come up with is something other then a topical solution. F**k having to apply shit in your hair everyday, thats a pain in the ass and aint no cure. Histogen on the otherhand even if you had to get injections once a year I could handle that.

Comment

• doinmyheadin
                          • Nov 2010

Double post.......
                          Last edited by doinmyheadin; 09-17-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

• rdawg
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by doinmyheadin
                            When is the 2nd interview with Dr Gho ?
                            When is the next interview with Gail from Histogen?
                            Whats happening with Dr Cole getting in contact with Gho about his HSC?

Also what happened to Marco, who had a transplant with Dr Rahal, is he ok? (I know wrong thread section)

Sorry to sound so demanding.
                            No idea about GHO but a histogen update will be coming in mid-october at that hair conference in Hawaii, Gail will be there. We'll know if histogen is on a good track then.

Bitmaprost update in october(probably going to phase III), PGD2 is picking up interest and rightfully so. Other than that there's aderans which is looking to move to phase III soon(if possible) as well as replicel which is probably a little farther off but definitely not a bust.

I wouldn't say we had this much hope the past few decades, Minoxidil did not come into the market until the late 80's, Propecia was not specifically approved for hairloss(correct me if im wrong) until the late 90's.

This is a very young industry, one that has been making strides in research on the actual balding process these past 5 or so years.

It's fair to say Bitmaprost will be the next released FDA approved product, I will also venture a bet and say another product will be released that better between 2015-2017.(Histogen, Aderans or a PGD2 product.) I'd expect a full reversal product between 2018-2025, but you could say that for alot of things in fairness.

I think moderate hairloss will no longer be an issue within a few years.

Comment

• Kiwi
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                              lol too true!
                              This is not true!!

Comment

Working...