DHI Claim to have invented a procedure of their own?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thinkingaboutit
    • Sep 2012

DHI Claim to have invented a procedure of their own?

Hello All, I had an appointment with DHI Global (Direct Hair Impant) http://www.dhiglobal.com/ , they seem to be big and established company witha global presence. Anyway, I asked the consultant, what he was recommending for me, FUE or FUT, and he said neither. Instead he said the following...

"We do not perform FUE or FUT but DHI Direct, we remove single follicles from the donor site (with 0.7 or 0.8 mm punches) and place them into recipient area directly without making any reception wholes or incisions, this leads to better healing of the scalp, less trauma and the angle and direction of hair growth can be precisely controlled."

How is this different from traditional FUE? Anyone?
  • vinnytr
    • Jan 2012

Its not different to FUE they are talking shit and most probably using a choi implanter pen .

Comment

• thinkingaboutit
      • Sep 2012

Thanks. I was a bit sceptical that they are the only ones in the world with this unique technique.

Comment

• sp8rky
        • Jul 2012

Sounds like more rubbish, just like their 'scarless' surgery...whatever.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Run a search on DHI Their Choi implanter too..
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• gillenator
            • Dec 2008

Yep, it definitely sounds like the "Choi Implanter" to me.
            "Gillenator"
            Independent Patient Advocate
            more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...