Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tiger norwood's
    • Jul 2012

Member of the bald brotherhood

Do you guys ever have the same feeling ? you are walking on the street and you see an average norwood 6 dude with a good looking girl, and you are thinking nice going my man, and almost want to high five him :-)
  • Benzzro
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Tiger norwood's
    Do you guys ever have the same feeling ? you are walking on the street and you see an average norwood 6 dude with a good looking girl, and you are thinking nice going my man, and almost want to high five him :-)
    She's his daughter, sorry dude

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Benzzro
      She's his daughter, sorry dude
      haha nice one ;-) you see them holding hands and kissing and the she is pregnant, you know that some bald guy did it well :-)

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
        good one highlander :-)

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
          • Jan 2011

Sorry but I rarely see young balding guys where I live.

If you're talking about old men with similarly old women, I don't know what to say.

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
            Sorry but I rarely see young balding guys where I live.

If you're talking about old men with similarly old women, I don't know what to say.
            you don't see young guys that are balding? i see them all the time in the 20's and 30's and some of them do pick nice looking women :-)

Comment

• rdawg
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Tiger norwood's
              you don't see young guys that are balding? i see them all the time in the 20's and 30's and some of them do pick nice looking women :-)
              to see someone in their early 20's losing their hair is somewhat rare. I'm only 20 and i probably only know about 3-4 guys that have my problem around my age. It sucks but the vast majority don't start losing their hair until late 20's/early 30's if they lose their hair at all.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                • Jan 2011

In every class i've been in, in college, I have yet to see a balding classmate. And they're slightly older than me too, with full heads of hair. I'm pretty much always the odd ball 23 year old going bald. Also when I go outside, i'd have to look really hard to find a young guy in his 20s bald or balding, but I don't go around looking though. I see grown men in their middle ages balding. It may be common depending on where you live, but I live in NYC where it's very diverse and you'll see many people from different countries and from my experience of 23 years living here, a teenager/20 year old aggressively balding is very rare around here. I can tell you, i'm always the only one every here I go[from the young people]. And when i'm joined by another balding person, it's clearly an older man, not in my age group.

Balding is a older man's disease, if you have it aggressively at a young age, you're f-cked socially[like me].

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
                  • Jul 2012

In every class i've been in, in college, I have yet to see a balding classmate. And they're slightly older than me too, with full heads of hair. I'm pretty much always the odd ball 23 year old going bald. Also when I go outside, i'd have to look really hard to find a young guy in his 20s bald or balding, but I don't go around looking though. I see grown men in their middle ages balding. It may be common depending on where you live, but I live in NYC where it's very diverse and you'll see many people from different countries and from my experience of 23 years living here, a teenager/20 year old aggressively balding is very rare around here. I can tell you, i'm always the only one every here I go[from the young people]. And when i'm joined by another balding person, it's clearly an older man, not in my age group.

Balding is a older man's disease, if you have it aggressively at a young age, you're f-cked socially[like me].
                  I feel your pain, no doubt about. But like Spencer will state 20% of men in their 20's, 30% in their 30's and so on, suffer from hair-loss. you are not alone suffering, though i feel's that way i know.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                    • Jan 2011

"It's over at NW3"

I am a NW3.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                      • Apr 2012

In every class i've been in, in college, I have yet to see a balding classmate.
                      Tons'a dudes around this campus are bald. And since I'm 24, most are even younger than I am. You ought'a transfer. May I recommend WVU? Plenty of young baldies with ladies.

Comment

• blowmeup
                        • Nov 2008

I have seen your hair, and wouldn't even know you are balding. Hairline looks good, overalll density looks good.

You talk like you are NW7... But life isn't over yet. It's over at NW3. By the looks of things you have a little way to go still.

BALD BROTHERS UNITE!
                        You’re such a ****ing psycho Highlander. You should be a NW3 anyday now, or at least we can all hope!

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                          Tons'a dudes around this campus are bald. And since I'm 24, most are even younger than I am. You ought'a transfer. May I recommend WVU? Plenty of young baldies with ladies.
                          I can't even afford in-state tuition, forget out of state tuition.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

I have bad news for you then...
                            And I have some good news for you...

Comment

• chrisis
                              • Feb 2012

And I have some good news for you...
                              And now Mike with the sport.