Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • druginducedhairloss
    • Oct 2011

Dr. Bisanga

I've just returned fro, having 2200 fue with dr. Bisanga in brussels belgium and i wanted to share my experience with the community. The purpose of the surgery to re-establish my hair line which was eaten up from a course of accutane i completed.
    Attached Files
  • druginducedhairloss
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by druginducedhairloss
    i've just returned fro, having 2200 fue with dr. Bisanga in brussels belgium and i wanted to share my experience with the community. The purpose of the surgery to re-establish my hair line which was eaten up from a course of accutane i completed.
    here are the rest of my photos

i am currently ten days post op and healing well. I will write a more detailed account of my experience when i have some more time in the next few days. In the mean time if anyone has any coment's or questions regarding my surgery plese feel free to share.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Still-Researching
      • Feb 2010

Congratulations. It looks great. Have no personal experience with Dr Bisanga but he has a good reputation.

I like your choice of hairline, suits you well.
      Cheers

Comment

• druginducedhairloss
        • Oct 2011

13 days post op 2200 fue dr. Bisanga

I'm currently 13 days post op after having my hair line restored by dr. Bisanga in belgium. My scabs have cleared and most of my transplanted hair has seemed to stick around and grow... I had some pretty nasty nerve pain in my donor area for the first few days after surgery which as also cleared up as well.

I like the design of my hairline however currently the transplanted hair and my native hair don't exactly blend seamlessly... Hopefully that will improve once some of my native hair returns.

One small area that i am unhappy with is my left temple.... Some grafts where placed in there to fill in my temple and the angles don't look natural. There's also a slight thinning gap between where the har was placed and where my temples begin.

Overall i'm currently pretty happy with my result.
        Attached Files

Comment

• druginducedhairloss
          • Oct 2011

Pics here are hair wet... Pics also illustrate the gap in my left temple.
          Attached Files

Comment

• chrisis
            • Feb 2012

Hey dude, any new pics? I'm considering FUE with a surgeon in Europe. Thanks and hope it's coming along well.

Comment

• druginducedhairloss
              • Oct 2011

Hey there,

I am not documenting my case at this time.... for reasons i wish not to discuss here.... you can e-mail with questions @ chris80@rogers.com. I'd be glad to answer any that you have.

Comment

• sp8rky
                • Jul 2012

I had a similar gap mate, but it won't be like that when it grows in, trust me it will be fine!

At 13 days the HT looks mint, the directions look good, they won't be facing the right way at 13 days as they are beginning to shed, when they grow they will be right.

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
                  • Jul 2012

Dr Bisanga is top notch. You made a very wise decision when you chose him, you have done your research well, before taking the plunge :-)

Comment

• sp8rky
                    • Jul 2012

Comment

• chrisis
                      • Feb 2012

I'm confused by this topic. You can say from day one (or at least early on) in these photos, that there are clear gaps in the hairline. Why would the doctor do this? It shouldn't need to "grow in", surely? Is shock loss responsible? But then, the initial design doesn't even look symmetrical.

Comment

• sp8rky
                        • Jul 2012

Hairlines are not symmetrical.

He even has a crown on the right side.

Comment

• druginducedhairloss
                          • Oct 2011

Hi Sparky,

Thanks for your input. I have a few questions.

1/. How long ago did you have HT with Bisanga?

2/. How many grafts was it and what was the break down of the grafts?

3/. How is your recipient area? Is there any scarring or irregularities in your skin? Or did you heal up 100%

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us.

Chris

Comment

• sp8rky
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by druginducedhairloss
                            Hi Sparky,

Thanks for your input. I have a few questions.

1/. How long ago did you have HT with Bisanga?

2/. How many grafts was it and what was the break down of the grafts?

3/. How is your recipient area? Is there any scarring or irregularities in your skin? Or did you heal up 100%

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us.

Chris
                            I had this HT in April 2010.

I had 1544 grafts, 1 Hair-407, 2 Hair-782, 3 Hair-352 and 4 Hair-3.

Recipient isn't 100%, there are some white dots, but only visible if I were to shave down with no guard on the clippers. I would imagine it's impossible to not get white dots, hair and a small amount of tissue was removed, so it has to leave something behind.

I did have a strip scar and bad grafts from bad UK HT's I had around 200 grafts removed from the hairline, and I had grafts into the strip scar.

Comment

• sp8rky
                              • Jul 2012

This was taken, November 2010.

I did already have HT hair in the temples from other HT clinics, so not all of this hair was put here by BHR, although the bad HT hair is wrongly angled, would love to be in your position!

Comment

Working...